PDA

View Full Version : A spot of possible trouble maybe

slaydemons
2011-02-28, 11:42 PM
I want to say this this is their first character that went on for more then one battle. I just wanted to say that I did most of their sheet for them So I am wondering should I just let them do it themselves next time. also I am not the most confindant player sure I know somethings but I am feeling as though I might not be able to grasp the entire thing (my party is going through a couple of sessions just learning what dice to roll, when and how to possibly get out of battle if the enemy has some power)

if I copy the session down exactly how it goes down could anyone help me with what is wrong?

would this also be proper to ask of the forums?

Kallisti
2011-02-28, 11:46 PM
I want to say this this is their first character that went on for more then one battle. I just wanted to say that I did most of their sheet for them So I am wondering should I just let them do it themselves next time. also I am not the most confindant player sure I know somethings but I am feeling as though I might not be able to grasp the entire thing (my party is going through a couple of sessions just learning what dice to roll, when and how to possibly get out of battle if the enemy has some power)

if I copy the session down exactly how it goes down could anyone help me with what is wrong?

would this also be proper to ask of the forums?

Could you be a little more specific about what the exact problem is? I'm not sure I follow all of this.

But sure, if you copy down a session I'm sure we can help you. The GitP Hivemind is wise indeed.:smalltongue:

slaydemons
2011-02-28, 11:48 PM
I just realized I forgot about the important facts D: Well Did I baby my newer players a bit too much by doing almost everything for them and asking them what they want.

and this is in 3.5 sorry D: I knew I forgotten something

EDIT: ANOTHER FORGETTING bah our part is made up of a bard(me), a cleric(also me dm allowed it just because he knew I was playing a class and role I didn't want to which is cleric and I wanted to be this epic merchant so my other character is bard), a druid, a ranger, and a wizard all first level just getting into a second

Edit I lost track of count: I also remember the last session if you want to start helping right away guys