PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] Looking for specific race

Thurbane
2011-03-01, 03:40 AM
Hey, I'm wondering if you can help me find a race.

The requisites are: has to be anything but Humanoid (Monstrous Humanoids are OK); has to have a natural weapon; not inherently good aligned; preferably LA +0, but LA +1 or +2 will do.

It's to use as a chassis for a Soul Eater. Good physical stats are a bonus, and so is no penalty to CHA.

The only LA +0 I'm turning up is a Warforged, but they don't really float my boat.

ColonelFuster
2011-03-01, 03:51 AM
Kobolds gain natural attacks if you use the optional rules in Races of the Dragon.:smallwink:

You're probably looking for something more like the anthropomorphic animals in savage species. Or maybe a shifter with the longclaw trait.

Lyndworm
2011-03-01, 04:38 AM
Looking through my junk, I see:

Diabolus - Dragon Compendium
Medium Outsiders with a 1d4+Poison tail. No statistic adjustments, +1 Level Adjustment.

Gruwaar - Dragon Magazine #317
Small Fey with two 1d3 claws. -2 Strength, +2 Dexterity, -2 Wisdom, +2 Charisma, +0 Level Adjustment.

T'kel - Dragon Magazine #317
Medium Monstrous Humanoids with two 1d4 claws. +2 Dexterity, -2 Intelligence, +0 Level Adjustment.

Anything helpful?

faceroll
2011-03-01, 04:49 AM
Draconic template on any non-humanoid will get you what you want.

Hirax
2011-03-01, 05:35 AM
Check out the Dragonlance campaign setting book, they have variant stats for many races without LA. Minotaurs are what sprung to mind for me since I feel like a minotaur souleater would be fun. +4 str, -2 dex, -2 int, -2 cha, monstrous humanoid, natural attack, and no level adjustment or RHD are some highlights from their stats.