PDA

View Full Version : Somebody Turn on the Power! :COD Zombies Thread I

Lord Loss
2011-03-01, 12:29 PM
I didn't see a thread for this, or for Call of Duty for that matter, so I decided to make a thread for all thing Zombies, be they Nazi Zombies or Black Ops Zombies.

So while i'm waiting for First Strike to come out on PS3, I've been replaying Kino Der Toten (and occasioanlly Shi No Numa or Der Riese). On Kino, I always die during the twenty-first round, whether I'm splitscreening or solo. My tactics, for multiplayer/splitscreen are:

Open upper side, hopefully getting random weapon box and using it 1-3 times. If nothing good is pulled, or Box isn't found, I grab an MP40. If I haven't found the box, I get it now that the power's on. I usually turn on the power by round 5-7 (before or after the first dog round). Grab Juggernog. Stick with teammates or "run the circuit" depending who I'm playing with. I keep doing this until I make a mistake and get devoured or I die whilst trying to revive someone.

My buying priorities are as such:

1 MP40/Box
2 Box
3 Jugernogg
4 thundergun, raygun or PAP another gun
5 PAP thundergun or raygun (keeping second gun un-PAP for cheap recharge
6 Speed Cola
7 Quick Revive
8 Accumulate Money for traps, keeping money to re-buy stuff if I die

I have, however, never made it passed the 21rst round is anything done here wrong? What tactics do you use?

Also, what are your favorite maps? I like Shi No, Der Ries and Kino myself and hate Five with a passion.