PDA

View Full Version : Turn Undead consuming Feats

Loki Eremes
2011-03-04, 11:04 PM
Hi there people.
Well not much to say. The thread is self explanatory.

Feats like "Retrieve spell" consumes Turn Undead attemps in exchange for its effect.

I want you to tell me every Feat of this knid you know and its sourcebook.

[If this narrows the results, im looking for feats usefull for a Paladin without spells]

Thurbane
2011-03-04, 11:09 PM
Basically, you're looking for Divine feats and Domain feats...listing them all would be a task better suited for someone other than myself.

All the Domain feats are in Complete Champion. Complete Divine and PHB II have a lot of Divine feats, but others are scattered through a lot of different books.

Loki Eremes
2011-03-04, 11:12 PM
Basically, you're looking for Divine feats and Domain feats...listing them all would be a task better suited for someone other than myself.

All the Domain feats are in Complete Champion. Complete Divine and PHB II have a lot of Divine feats, but others are scattered through a lot of different books.

thx, checking those right now

vikingofdoom
2011-03-04, 11:36 PM
Also, Divine Metamagic from Complete Divine. You use your turn undead attempts to metamagic your spells on the fly.

Zaq
2011-03-05, 12:35 AM
There are also divine feats in Libris Mortis and Complete Warrior.

They're pretty common, now that I think about it.

There's also some specialized ones in Races of Stone (many but not all of which require turn/rebuke earth creatures), at least one in Magic of Incarnum, and I think a couple in Dragon Magic, though I'm not certain of that one.

Oh, and there's some in Fiendish Codex II (that's the devil one, right?).

Loki Eremes
2011-03-05, 02:54 AM
well, ive read them all, some are great some are really bad xD

No one else knows about other books???