PDA

View Full Version : New spells how do? [3.5]

slaydemons
2011-03-04, 11:29 PM
So I thought of a spell for pure cosmetic purposes haven't written down its thing yet on paper but its supposed to age you or make you young like a fountain of youth effect, how would one put this into my character learning since its not anywhere written?

tyckspoon
2011-03-05, 01:33 AM
You write down Disguise Self, which lets you change the cosmetic features of your form within certain boundaries, including weight and apparent age.

Marnath
2011-03-05, 01:37 AM
I lost the link, but somewhere on this site is a bunch of spells involving the manipulation of time. I think it was one of the entries for the library lovers contest. One or two of the spells deal with aging.

Alleran
2011-03-05, 07:10 AM
You write down Disguise Self, which lets you change the cosmetic features of your form within certain boundaries, including weight and apparent age.
I think his intention is to change the actual physical age of the target, rather than create an illusion of apparent age. And there is a spell that can age the target - it's in Dragon Magazine, IIRC, I think #354 (the one with the Chronomancy article). Time Dragons can also age their targets via the use of their breath weapon, so you could try adapting that in some form as well.

slaydemons
2011-03-05, 08:20 AM
I think his intention is to change the actual physical age of the target, rather than create an illusion of apparent age. And there is a spell that can age the target - it's in Dragon Magazine, IIRC, I think #354 (the one with the Chronomancy article). Time Dragons can also age their targets via the use of their breath weapon, so you could try adapting that in some form as well.

yeah that and nice kamina glasses now if only we had dai-gurren