PDA

View Full Version : Official DnD 3.5 info

Cerlis
2011-03-06, 04:41 AM
Ok, so i dont have all the 3.5 books, but through google i've found more than one book online. OFten its a website and it loads up the book right there. Others are downloads (though i never seem to find what i want).

Well recently i've tried to find out what sigils Illumians get, and just now i tried to see the Hexblade class variant, but the closest i got was forum topics talking about those subjects.

well i dont know if those easy access "free books" are legal or not,and if not i dont want to ask for them.

but if they are, i was wondering if anyone could tell me a good place to look em up, or the information on em

I know DnD wiki has lots of information and its been very useful, but it really boils down to just Unearthed arcana, Core and Psionics. very limited.

Thanks

lightningcat
2011-03-06, 05:48 AM
Only Unearthed arcana, Core and Psionics are legally on line. And WotC does not sell any of their PDFs online any more either.
So any books you find are not legit. The only legal source that I am aware of is second hand stores.

Thurbane
2011-03-06, 06:04 AM
Only Unearthed arcana, Core and Psionics are legally on line. And WotC does not sell any of their PDFs online any more either.
So any books you find are not legit. The only legal source that I am aware of is second hand stores.
...also, sections of Deities and Demigods, most of the Epic Level Handbook, and two monsters from MM2. Possibly a couple of passages from Manual of the Planes as well?

You can also find a link in my sig called "A guide to free D&D", which has links to a lot of excerpts from WotC books that they posted for free on their own website.