PDA

View Full Version : Bleach d20 Help

Letums Gate
2011-03-06, 10:22 PM
Hello playground sadly I have died yet again in our game so i once more turn to you. Right now we are 8th level and my party mebers are a guy with twined zanpakto who can deal METRIC amounts of damnge. Quin on the other hand has riged a flying carpet up and made his own flying suit wich goes at just under 70 clicks an hour. so....ya....*sigh* now i am fully lost on what to do at this point so i guess i just want some kind of guy who can keep up with them powerwise. Tabits the first guy will never have to leave Bankai when he gets it and has a ring of regeneration in his heart. (do NOT ask) so 8th level dedacated warrior soul reaper any advice?

Major
2011-03-06, 11:26 PM
Wait...how does he stay in bankai? I've not seen anything that lets you do that and that could be really useful at later levels. Staying in shikai is easy, but Bankai?

As for 8th level dedicated warrior it depends on what you want to do. Hell, almost any element can be horribly overpowered (that's kinda the point in Bleach).

I mean, I'm not a master bleach player, but I've yet to see a build that couldn't be done right. Pick an element you like and it can probably be built to ridiculous power.

Letums Gate
2011-03-06, 11:54 PM
Wait...how does he stay in bankai? I've not seen anything that lets you do that and that could be really useful at later levels. Staying in shikai is easy, but Bankai?

As for 8th level dedicated warrior it depends on what you want to do. Hell, almost any element can be horribly overpowered (that's kinda the point in Bleach).

I mean, I'm not a master bleach player, but I've yet to see a build that couldn't be done right. Pick an element you like and it can probably be built to ridiculous power.

You can take a bankai abbility/shikai abbility/feat (not sure wich) that lets you absorbe more sep then it takes to maintain Bankai. He can do it with his hollow mask too. As for selecting I have co clue what to pick and was just looking for recomendations and maby some one who could tell me wich shikai to pick with the element.

Major
2011-03-07, 12:33 AM
Again, almost any character done right can get ridiculous.

Blood
Blade of Blood has the ability to sacrifice con to do an extra 3d6 (and adds 1d6 automatically that is always on) as well as wounding and greating wounding (two con, no save. And you can heal either 2d6 or 2 con. Aka pay 2 con add 6d6 and then heal the 2 con.)

Water
Illusions. Why fight when you turn invisible at will (equal to rounds per level, but then you do it again) and can summon mirages and illusions that fight for you and don't make attack rolls (less damage, but you are hiding where ever)

General
Hell, just use the constant release with the ability boost to boost your stats. Etc.

Weapon
Get enhancements however you want.

Wind
Control wind at will and boost its power to crazy levels?

Anyways, there are a lot more but that is what I can think of easily.

However, with the SEP absorb that is more a matter of just having lots of SEP and turning it on over and over than staying in Bankai isn't it? Not sure what ability you mean so can't be sure.

Edit: Ahhh mystic regeneration. Each round +2SEP and it takes +1 SEP to stay an extra round. Can you keep doing that? I thought that was only for one extra round...could be wrong.

Letums Gate
2011-03-07, 12:50 AM
Again, almost any character done right can get ridiculous.

Blood
Blade of Blood has the ability to sacrifice con to do an extra 3d6 (and adds 1d6 automatically that is always on) as well as wounding and greating wounding (two con, no save. And you can heal either 2d6 or 2 con. Aka pay 2 con add 6d6 and then heal the 2 con.)

Water
Illusions. Why fight when you turn invisible at will (equal to rounds per level, but then you do it again) and can summon mirages and illusions that fight for you and don't make attack rolls (less damage, but you are hiding where ever)

General
Hell, just use the constant release with the ability boost to boost your stats. Etc.

Weapon
Get enhancements however you want.

Wind
Control wind at will and boost its power to crazy levels?

Anyways, there are a lot more but that is what I can think of easily.

However, with the SEP absorb that is more a matter of just having lots of SEP and turning it on over and over than staying in Bankai isn't it? Not sure what ability you mean so can't be sure.

Edit: Ahhh mystic regeneration. Each round +2SEP and it takes +1 SEP to stay an extra round. Can you keep doing that? I thought that was only for one extra round...could be wrong.

You can or alteast acordding to our GM so ya. Thank you though watter and wind sound intresting to me maby take projectile too for REAL fun. I used to have a Blood guy till we encountered a hallow with DR 20/+2 and the GM ruled wounding weapons would not work unless I delt at least one point of damnge. With out criting my max was 18.

Major
2011-03-07, 02:56 AM
Eh, stupid ruling. The weapon can wound without doing damage, but whatever... Even still though if you had blade of blood and spent two con that would be 6d6 on your 2d6 weapon (minimum) so on average you should have been damaging (without loss to you, I mean sure. With loss it sucks, but whatever.)

What type is the bankai guy using that he does so much damage?

Letums Gate
2011-03-07, 05:27 PM
Eh, stupid ruling. The weapon can wound without doing damage, but whatever... Even still though if you had blade of blood and spent two con that would be 6d6 on your 2d6 weapon (minimum) so on average you should have been damaging (without loss to you, I mean sure. With loss it sucks, but whatever.)

What type is the bankai guy using that he does so much damage?

He is using twined zanpakto with fire lightning and weapon.

Wounding leaves a bleeding wound so if you dont deal damage no bleeding.

Major
2011-03-07, 05:29 PM
Well, it is his ruling either way. *shrugs* Though I suppose it makes since.

Letums Gate
2011-03-07, 05:31 PM
Well, it is his ruling either way. *shrugs* Though I suppose it makes since.

Ya I know. Thanks for your help.

Aemoh87
2011-03-08, 12:13 AM
Any links where I could look at this bleach d20? I have a friend who would be very interested!

Major
2011-03-08, 12:43 AM
http://www.dnd-wiki.org/wiki/Bleach_D20_(3.5e_Sourcebook)

http://roleplay.evilleagueofvillains.com/Total_Bleach_Collection_2.pdf

the first link overrules anything in the second link, but isn't complete. Think of the first as a summary errata+extras thing.