PDA

View Full Version : Build help -- I hate you, Goldilocks

subject42
2011-03-07, 09:13 PM
After reading Person_Man's thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10510560), I got the following idea, and I'd like help making it into a full-blown build.

The basic goal is to go into combat with one party member holding a burlap sack. On his initiative he throws the sack into the necessary square. Immediately after it hits the ground, there is an ERUPTION OF BEARS. Three bears burst out of the sack and begin savaging anything within range.

Starting with a Half-Giant Chassis, I plan to apply multiple castings of "Return to Nature" from the Eberron Campaign setting to reduce his size to Fine.

Eventually he would gain the smallest animal companion possible as well as some type of mount.

Next he would take the feats "Shared Fury" and "Mounted Fury" in order to share rage benefits.

Once those steps were accomplished, he would start piling on as many levels of Bear Warrior as possible.

I think that the build would looks something like this, but I'd appreciate any pointers, corrections, or suggestions.

Additionally, is there a feat that would grant you an appropriately sized mount that gets useful scaling bonuses?

Half Giant Barbarian 6/Beastmaster 1/Bear Warrior X

Feats:

Level 1: Power Attack
Level 3: Skill Focus (Handle Animal)
Level 6: Shared Fury
Level 9: Mounted Fury

Required Skills:
Handle Animal: 8 ranks (Add one rank at every level)
Survival: 4 ranks