PDA

View Full Version : Harry's Law: Who watches?

Starbuck_II
2011-03-07, 10:05 PM
Just thought I'd ask if anyone watches it.
It is on at 10 PM on ABC.
Harry (Harriet) is a lawyer who now works in a old shoestore in a new law practice she started.
The place it is intercity so there are gangs to deal with. I like the dialogue and storylines so far.

Anyone else watch it?

Fjolnir
2011-03-08, 01:01 PM
I enjoy it, it was a nice piece of fairly rational after the cape and stands well on its own.

tomandtish
2011-03-08, 02:41 PM
I watched the first 3 episodes but gave up on it. it's obviously a character show where you aren't supposed to give too much weight to an accurate representation of the legal system, but this one is so far out there that i just couldn't get into it. Which is a shame, because I love Kathy Bates.

Most sites are saying 50/50 renew vs. cancellation, and I'd have to agree with that.

lightningcat
2011-03-08, 11:17 PM
I caught the first episode, but I don't really watch TV. It seemed interesting enough.

No brains
2011-03-08, 11:41 PM
I thought it was kinda cute because they're like a thrown-together, mismatched adventuring party battling The Legal System of Ohio with words rather than liches with swords.:smallsmile:

Sinfonian
2011-03-09, 02:42 AM
I watch the show regularly. I like the characters, and the plots, as well as most of the dialogue. It's really just got one big flaw in my eyes. The writers are incredibly unsubtle at trying to ram a moral message down your throat with each episode. Even if you agree with them, it's kinda hard not to notice how obvious they are.