PDA

View Full Version : Help with a 3.5 Genasi druid- FR setting- creation/optimization

Jinn Master
2011-03-08, 10:27 PM
So, I can't recall where I read the rules for a Genasi druid in Forgotten Realms, and was hoping some of the fantastic people around here can help me out. I have all the books, it's just a hell of a lot to look through.

The tidbit I remember wasn't even very well spelled out, if I recall. It was more of an afterthought.

This druid will be starting at level 4, rolled stats, although I have not rolled them yet. Wanted to get the rules straight first so I wouldn't have to redo anything.

I don't have a whole lot of experience with 3.5 or FR- I'm starting to read the novels now, although it'd be helpful if I could figure out just which ones to start with and which order they go in.

I very much want my druid to be a nature-centric guy, dedicated to balance in the world, just as he has to balance his Genasi nature. I was wanting him to be one of the rare Genasi with two manifestations at once.

He will be generally uncomfortable in cities or dungeons, but thrive in the wild. He will not hate civilization, seeing it as a part of the world's balance. He will be true neutral.
If you think of Beorn from LOTR you won't be far off of what I'm wanting- at least, if he was also an elemental lord.

Jinn Master
2011-03-08, 11:03 PM
Lest anyone think I'm just being lazy I've been looking for about two hours now going through the indexes of books and sort of scanning through them.