PDA

View Full Version : Goldfish Poop Gang Design:Deth Klok!

AnonymousD&Der
2011-03-09, 01:11 AM
I wanted to bring up an interesting team to the DM for the Pcs to fight. We're still setting up, so we're in need of some people to fight before our first plot hook. And making some thugs to take on would be nice. Someone's gotta wreck up the tavern before the Pcs do! When you've got no one else to beat up, or want someone to blaim idiocy on, why not involve a Goldfish Poop Gang? And for some reason, I want to bring up a team designed on the stupidist metalheads I could think of... Deth Klok!

5 Unoptomized ish Humans, each with a different type of fighting, and who could be used as enemies multiple times throughout a campaign, each time with a different threat level!

The way I see them now:

Skwisgaar Skwigelf (taller than a tree) would be a user of Great Swords.

Toki Wartooth (not a bumble bee) would be rocking the Long Sword.

William Murderface (Murderface MURDERFACE) would be using an Great Axe or Club.

Pickles (the Drummer, dodolydo, dingdong, dodoly, dodoly do) could be a 2 Weapon Fighter with a pair of daggers (or more likely, broken glass bottles...)

And Nathan Explosion would be the only person, if any of them, to start off with spell casting. If only because he's the leader. Otherwise, he'd be using either Ranged Weapons or Unarmed Strikes.... or maybe Clubs if Murderface is using the Axe.

I don't see any problem with other basic Player's Handbook Races being added, either. Skwisaar's got Elf in his last name, and William could make a good Dwarf or Half Orc.

I wanna start them off with only 1 class level each, but be able to make them capable (ish, they would be based off of Deth Klock for crying out loud) enemies at later levels. For now, they'd be random thugs causing trouble in bars and requiring someone to kick their butts. A Good 5v5 Fight to start off a Story... nice.

Any idea of the stats, skills (perform, definitely), and classes required to make a Gold Fish Poop Gang based off of Deth Klok?