PDA

View Full Version : Help me make a (an infested) Kerrigan...

randomhero00
2011-03-09, 03:35 PM
{{scrubbed}}

For DnD 3.X

SurlySeraph
2011-03-09, 04:13 PM
Linking to the page on her at the Starcraft Wiki (http://starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Kerrigan) so people can get a sense of her abilities would be more helpful than posting a bunch of pictures.

Anyway, Psion/ Ranger/ Slayer would probably work well, maybe with some template. Leadership and Improved Natural Attack (claw) are likely. Given how fast she moves here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLxupOPnNnw), Speed of Thought and Rapidstrike might be relevant. Entangling Ectoplasm (for Ensnare), Cloud Mind (for Cloaking), Tornado Blast (for Implosion), Telekinetic Grapple (for immobilizing Zeratul in that cutscene), Touchsight (for being a detector), Hail of Crystals (for Razor Swarm), Energy Burst (for Psionic Storm), and Claws of the Beast are likely psionic powers.

Tengu_temp
2011-03-09, 04:48 PM
Level 20 Villain Sue.

randomhero00
2011-03-09, 05:37 PM
{Scrubbed}

arguskos
2011-03-09, 05:46 PM
{Scrub the post, scrub the quote}
Doesn't matter what we think. If you have a concern with Mark Hall's judgment, take it up with him directly.

randomhero00
2011-03-09, 05:48 PM
Doesn't matter what we think. If you have a concern with Mark Hall's judgment, take it up with him directly.

I am, it just seems silly with what I've seen on here before. I might get banned for this.

arguskos
2011-03-09, 05:58 PM
I am, it just seems silly with what I've seen on here before. I might get banned for this.
If you are concerned, take it up with the staff, starting with Mark Hall. We can't help you, and our opinions are irrelevant.

Keld Denar
2011-03-09, 06:09 PM
In the future, remember that this is a PG-13 rated board, tops. Things that fall under the NSFW heading are generally not something to discuss here. There are other forums if you have a burning need to discuss them. That is the environment the Giant has indicated he wishes to maintain, and that is the environment that the mods and admins will control things to. You are a guest on the Giant's board, and in the end, his rules are the only ones that matter.

Also, in the future, if you think anything is on the line of allowed/disallowed, its generally best to error on the side of caution at best, or PM a mod at worst.

randomhero00
2011-03-09, 06:10 PM
In the future, remember that this is a PG-13 rated board, tops. Things that fall under the NSFW heading are generally not something to discuss here. There are other forums if you have a burning need to discuss them. That is the environment the Giant has indicated he wishes to maintain, and that is the environment that the mods and admins will control things to. You are a guest on the Giant's board, and in the end, his rules are the only ones that matter.

Also, in the future, if you think anything is on the line of allowed/disallowed, its generally best to error on the side of caution at best, or PM a mod at worst.

I suppose so, but she's basically zerg/alien in that form. Those are no longer nipples. And like I've said, i've seen way worse stuff.

Keld Denar
2011-03-09, 06:12 PM
And again, error on the side of caution. As arguskos said, you don't have to convince us. That is all I will say, and probably all you should here as well.

In case you missed em. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/announcement.php?a=1)