PDA

View Full Version : IC -Rise of the Runelords (Burnt Offering)

Zefir
2011-03-09, 05:01 PM
First day of Autum in the year XXXX

It is early moring in the streets. The sun shows up on the horizont waking up the animals and the plants all over Sandpoint.
And there we take a closer look. Sandpoint a city with aproximatly 1.200 people who live there. Well today there may be a few more since it is the day of the swallowtail Festival. The festival is made to request the blessings of the 6 gods which are worshiped in this cathedral. The main god of these City is Desna a god looking with butterfly wings. The five others are Abadar Sarenrae, Shelyn, Gozreh and Erastil.
But now let us look at the so called "Heros" who may or may not help in times of need. They don't know each other and noone of them is knowing what kind of adventure is lying in front of ther feets. We will see soon enougth.

The first one is a little gnome called Aerdon. He stands in front of the north gate of the town and he will quick notice that he just arrived in time.

The next one is a female human known as Maya Tahir to all who know her. She slept in the wood near the east bridge. She will wake up soon cause her sleeping back is moving away on it's own.

Zordlon an elfen wizard who arrived a few days ago is sitting in his room at the Inn. The trance of elfs keep them awake for half of the night so he noticed the awakening of the town first. (You are in 3)

Kalinda is staing in onwe of the gasp. Someone told her this is a short way to the main place (somewhere between 18 and 23), she needs to hurry if she will make it in time I think.

And at least there is another Gnome, he is sitting on a wagon and enters this city from the south. He may be thankfull to get on the wagon, otherwise he wouldn't have made it in time.

There is enougth time for all of them to enter the main place in time. Let#s see who will be the first one I bet it will be the wizard but I'm just the watcher of these story and there are others who can tell you what really happend. From there point of view.

SamTheSane
2011-03-10, 02:44 PM
Aerdon smiled as he watched the slow trickle of people entering and leaving Sandport and gave the guards a friendly nod as he made his way into town. The last few days had been lonely, and it was nice to among people again. Having already broken his fast that morning, he decides it would be a good idea to head towards the new cathedral and watch as the the people get ready for the festivities.

King Tius
2011-03-10, 03:53 PM
Kalinda makes her way quickly towards the new church. The Half-Elven woman is dressed plainly and does NOT have her Eidolon with her. As a stranger in these parts (and a half-elf besides), she tries her best to blend in with the crowd. Once she arrives at the stage for the festival, she takes up a position near the back of the crowd.

Qualia
2011-03-10, 06:24 PM
Calrissian spends some time finding a space to park his wagon with all the festivities going on. After tying off his mule, he feeds it a carrot before following his nose towards the crowds and the smell of cooked goods. What new recipes might he find here in Sandpoint? What new folktales might he hear?

Zefir
2011-03-13, 04:46 AM
The main place is very big due to the rest of Sandpoint and it is filled with people. There is enougth place to walk around, seems like only half of the visitores are here now. The several merchant tents are covered, but the smell of fresh bread and fruits can be smelled all over the place.

Qualia
2011-03-15, 10:30 AM
Calrissian begins to make his way through the market stalls, examining the wares on offer, as he heads towards the new cathedral, looking to admire the architecture.

King Tius
2011-03-15, 11:10 AM
Kalinda, makes her way towards the fresh bread and happily buys some. Having spent a good amount of time fending for herself in the woods, cooked meals are a welcome treat. She begins to sample the different free foods, eating lightly so as not to fill up.

SamTheSane
2011-03-15, 12:25 PM
Aerdon takes a stroll through the vendors tents, his halberd slung lazily over his shoulder. He figures it would be best to get any shopping done now, while there aren't as many people around - it is easy for a gnome to get lost an overlooked in the bustle of a marketplace.

Zefir
2011-03-16, 02:58 AM
The market salls are still close seems like the owner waits for something so it may need a bit until they open for bussines.
Kalinda will come to the baker tent but as mentioned it is covered under a blanket like all stands who offer food they all wait for the beginning of the festival.
To make things clear all shops and other thingas are closed if you want to ask them something you can but they will wait until the opening speech is done. I just wait for the 4th PC sine one is past out I wanted to know that he is here.

Place in front of cathedral: This outer ring of this place is filled with tables and tents most of them will offer food and dringing. A few of the traveling dealer have placed a sell point there but the guards told them to wait. Otherwise nothing can be seen. If you search for a gambler you are allowed to make perception checks.

Hyperion
2011-03-17, 07:58 AM
Zordlon left his room and observed the town of Sandpoint. He walked down from his room after spending time preparing his spells for the day. As a wizard, it was an important morning task because you never knew how the day was going to turn out to be. He put on his fancy clothes with his weapons strapped to his person. He didn't expect to get into a fight today but after all, the elf didn't intend to stay after the celebration. He walked to the main room of the inn.

"Morning, I would like some breakfast if possible. What do you have to offer?"

Zefir
2011-03-17, 08:13 AM
The inn is unnaturaly empty and the bartender was going to leave the place as well, but then he took note of Zordlon.

"Oh, seems like we forgot you mister. There is no breakfast today. The Festival will start soon. You can have a breakfast there."

He really seems like he is in a hurry but he waits until Zordlon left cause he will lock the door.

Hyperion
2011-03-17, 08:24 AM
Zordlon bowed down to the man.
"No problem sir, I will go enjoy the festivities."
The elf walked away from the counter and headed into the village streets. Now, he was a bit hungry and could use a little something. He wasn't quite sure what to expect but with all those different people. He was bound to find something that fits his taste.

Zefir
2011-03-17, 10:20 AM
And so all the players (No not heros you haven't done anything thats worth this word^^) reached out for the place in front of the Cathedral. Zordlon maxy fast notice that after leaving the white deer he entered the main place.

The place is now full of people chating, talking and waiting for the main event to strat.

And they don't need to wait long. A wooden platform in front of the cathedral now draws the attention of the whole place. On the platform can be seen 4 people. One of them, a woman is standing up and raises her hands. After a few moments the croud is silent all listening to whatever comes next. And the woman beginns to speak loud and clear sso it could be heared everywhere.

"Good Morning Ladys and Gentelman.
Welcome to my little City called Sandpoint.
You may ask why I said my? I'm the mayor of this city, Kendra Deverin is my name."

She makes a slight bow to the crowed.

"This is one of the most important days for Sandpoint and I hope you will enjoy... Is this Larz Rovanky? You managed it to flee from your work? Oh my this festival is something for history books if even our workoholic enters the place."

The crowed and Deverin began to laugth, but Larz seems angry.

"..Well.. now I forgot what I wanted to say. Please Enjoy the day."

She goes of an a big shoanti showed up. The crowed still giggling.

"There isn't anything to be so happy. Remember the event which brougth this building up and the events around them?"

His deep voice and his strong viwl slides over the crowed, which now looks down to there feets.

"People died in this unpleasent time and we should honour there efforts with a minute of silence."

And so it goes the crowed keeps silent until another man stand up.

"Sheriff Hamlock you can't keep the people down so hard this times are over and we need something to celabrate."

The sheriff heads back to his seat in silence.

"I'm Cyrdak Drokkus owner of the local theater, you should visit it these days my ne show, the harpies Curse will be played. I was one of the man who made this day happen..."

A long talk about finance starts and I don't even want to write it myself.
After he is Gone the Last one stands up in his clear Robes he seem to be a priest.

"May Desna prays you all.
I don't want to keep you waiting any more. I can even hear the growling stormatch from here just kown that there is something at noon and in the evening we will have a grate fire to make the night a day, but please be careful around it.
And now let us beginn."

With these words all the covered food will be released. There are many stands that offer fruits and such. One is offering Bread and the stands from the tevern serve beer and other drinks. And the best it is all for free.

Hyperion
2011-03-17, 11:36 AM
Zordlon was pleased to see that the food offered was free and took in the information about the tragedy that have happened before. It was a time for celebration, and he didn't intend to let it demoralize him for the moment. The wizard headed to the table and took a good mug of beer with some bread. He munched on them and even gave some of his bread to the raven on his right shoulder.

"Hmm that's good."

Qualia
2011-03-17, 06:48 PM
Calrissian stood at the table, tweaking dishes with his prestidigitation to ensure that every mouthful had a unique flavour or texture. Seeing a raven perched on the shoulder of an elf, the gnome was inspired to try a worm flavour - it was a mistake. He almost wretched, but as he straightened up, he had gleam in his eye and a smile on his lips.

"That was bad and no mistake, but I won't soon forget the taste."

Hyperion
2011-03-18, 07:57 AM
The elf turned around when he noticed the gnome not liking the taste of the worm in the plate. Zordlon wasn't curious in trying it but was always open for conversation.

"So you are visiting for the festival as well? I'm Zordlon."

Zefir
2011-03-18, 09:14 AM
So the festival oepns and people beginn to celabrate.

The four people from the platform have left it and got into the crowd also you can see several things some of you may not see them due to their position.

((OOC I know it is odd but you don't have to meet now. I just tell it so you won't force yourself to meet the others. But if it is reliable you can do it. Sorry that some things are missing in the other post but I was in a hurry.))

Larz Rovanky is walking around and peole welcome him with a smile.

A young LAdy talks to a man. The woman seems small and dressd in some commen clother a pant a shirtand all seems clean and fitting well. The man indees wheres leather pants and a shirt.

You all may notice that the booths who serve beer prepare for lunch time.

Qualia
2011-03-20, 10:28 AM
Calrissian turns to Zordlon and offers his hand

"Pleased to meet you, I'm Calrissian. Wouldn't miss this for the world. Where have you travelled here from?"

King Tius
2011-03-21, 09:34 AM
Kalinda waits patiently for the food vendors to start serving lunch before making her way around to them. She eats a hefty portion from each, far more than you'd expect from such a slight-of-frame woman. After stuffing herself on the free food, she continues to wander around the festival, looking for any shops or vendors that might offer useful gear for her life in the woods.

Zefir
2011-03-21, 09:40 AM
And she might find one. From the thingy you can see it's more commen stuff like ropes knifes and other tools. The vendor seems to be caught in a selling but you can't make out what they talk from your position
(or maybe you make perception if you want to know it.)

Hyperion
2011-03-22, 08:44 PM
"I come from the elven lands. Pleased to meet you Calrissian, you can call me Zordlon." The elf smiled warmly and took a look at the surrounding.

Qualia
2011-03-23, 04:34 AM
The gnome begins speaking in Elvish

"I have not been to the elven lands in quite a few years, I don't suppose you have any elven mead on you? It is a taste that still haunts my dreams."

He reaches across the table and grabs a small piece of fruit, before slowly peeling it.

King Tius
2011-03-23, 12:25 PM
With not much else to do, Kalinda moves closer and listens in on the bartering.

Perception: [roll0]

Zefir
2011-03-23, 04:02 PM
The noise around you distracts you from hearing anything but you see whats the item they trade for some silk but you can't make out the price.

SamTheSane
2011-03-23, 06:01 PM
Aerdon found himself greatly enjoying the bustle of the festival. Not feeling particularly hungry yet, he made his way towards the beer tents, taking in the sights and listening to conversations of the people around him.

Hyperion
2011-03-25, 08:26 AM
"No elven mead but pretty sure you can find some around the festival. Heard people are coming from everywhere around here."

Zordlon looks around the table to see what else he could taste.

Zefir
2011-03-28, 02:42 AM
People are still celebrating and the smell pf meat and ingrediants most of you never heared of fill the air. Seems like they prepare lunch.
Aerdon may take not of two man, because they looke worried.
"Have you seen Lonjiku?"
"No, but someone told me he is ill."
"It was a bad day for him five years ago."
"Yep it must hurt him very much."
"It's best he isn't here. He would only kill the party."
"Your right let's forget it for now and celebrate."

Edit:
The place is filled with many people.
Larz Rovanky is walking around, it's easy to notice him, because everyone he passes welcomes him.
A girl is running after a strong looking man who searches for something.
Cydrak is also walking around promoting his theater.
And there are four guards on their patrol.

Hyperion
2011-03-28, 11:53 AM
"If you would excuse me, going to check more of the festival."

Zordlon walks around and decides to check on Cydrak promoting his theater. He is just observing and seeing what the man is talking about.

King Tius
2011-03-28, 12:24 PM
Kalinda continues to wander around and enjoy the festival.

OOC: not to be a pain, but any chance we can fast forward to the action?

Zefir
2011-03-28, 02:39 PM
To sum up Cydrak more or less repeats what he said on the platform. That is he wrote the theater play and that there is a special guesst coming from Magnimar to play in the Harpys Curse.

Then the noon event starts.

Several priest drag a wagon near the platform which is coverd under a cloth and father Zanthu stand on the platform. The croud silence very fast to hear his words.

"Now we want to draw the attention from Desna to this festival to have her near us at the pray in the afternoon.
As many know once Desna came down to earth. She was hurt and couldn't help herself. Then a blind child came and cared for her. By way of thanks for that Desna transformed the child into one of her fellowers a swallowtail butterfly.
And maybe this child is near us today."

With that the priests drag the cloth away and a swarm of thousands of swallowtail biutterflyscame out. They fill the air and make it shine in all different colors. They fly there way through the city cildren try to catch them but never succed.

Futhermore the lunch is ready and will be distribute. The stall of the rusty dragon is very fast under siege of the mass of people.

The things befor continue only know there are butterflys all around.

Zefir
2011-03-31, 05:06 AM
And then the evening comes. The sun is falling down and soon it will reach the end of these days, but there is still some time left.

Again Father Zantus stands on the podium with a stone in his hand.

Only a moment later a thunder blew off drawing the attention of the whole city to the platform Father Zantus is. The crowd keeps silent shocked from the thunder, but all heads head to the platform.

Zantus takes a deep breath for his coming speech.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHH"

Father Zantus stands there a bit confused that instead of words there was a cry. He tries again.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHH"

The same happened again, but now all note that it comes from south of the place and not from Father Zantus.

Then Panic arrives the crowed heading from south to west. The people try to flee in every direction expect south.

You can make out some of the words people cry: "...attack...", "...Goblins...“,"...run...“

The place between you and the south side is cleared very fast. You can see a dog running up the road to you, but after he reached one wagon who stands near the south way he collapse onto the ground with a bleeding neck.

OOC:
You all stands in the central of the place 8since there is many time gone until last posts.
Make Imitative Rolls.
And for those who want to know why the dog collapsed make perception rolls.

King Tius
2011-03-31, 07:20 AM
As the screaming begins Kalinda instinctively draws her bow and curses in Elven. "I should have summoned her..." she says aloud, but can't waste time thinking about that now.

Initiative: [roll0]
Perception: [roll1]

Hyperion
2011-03-31, 07:49 AM
Zordlon is surprised by the turn of events and look around while drawing his shortbow first, ready to shoot.

Initiative:
[roll0]
Perception:
[roll1]

Qualia
2011-04-01, 07:13 AM
Calrissian is drawn out of his reverie, watching a butterfly flap its wings, by the commotion. He turns his head, left and right, as he tries to get a hold of what is happening. He sees the bleeding dog, and cranes his neck, trying to see what has caused the injury.

Initiative [roll0]
Perception [roll1]

SamTheSane
2011-04-02, 12:21 AM
At the sound of the first scream, Aerdon grabbed his halberd, holding it at the ready. After figuring out where it was coming from during the second cry, he starts to move south, doing his best to not be lost in the tide of people and trying to feel where the threats may be...

[roll0]
uses detect evil at first chance.

Zefir
2011-04-02, 08:40 AM
Aerdon 18
Zordlon 15
Calrissian 9
Kalinda 6

Goblins: [roll0]

Zordlon:
You see what killed the dog. It's a Goblin covering under the wagon

All:
You see two goblins roaming around. They don't really care about you. One is springing on the stand of the Rusty Dragon with the exotic food and throws it away or walks over it.
The other one is jumping on a barral trying to get out whatever is inside of it.

Aerdon:
Seems like there is something Evil in the direction you look. ((You need to concentrate more if you want to know more.))

Hyperion
2011-04-02, 08:59 AM
Zordlon notices the goblins and keeping within a relatively safe distance (60 ft away), he shoots an arrow at one of the goblin.

[roll0]
[roll1]

SamTheSane
2011-04-02, 02:37 PM
Fighting down a sudden (and embarassing) surge of terror, Aerdon steeled himself for a moment before throwing himself at goblin on the barrel, and putting as much strength as he could muster into the thrust of his halberd.

Charge attack with power attack at goblin on barrel.

attack roll: [roll0] (-1 for power attack, +1 vs goblins, +2 for charge, -2 AC)
damage: [roll1]

King Tius
2011-04-03, 10:36 AM
Kalinda summons a Celestial Dog (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/animals/canines/dog/summoned-creature-dog) and directs it to attack one of the goblins. Not only will it do her bidding, but hopefully it will draw the goblins to attack it, given their hatred for canines.

Dog's Attack: [roll0]
Dog's Damage: [roll1]

Qualia
2011-04-03, 11:21 AM
Seeing the Goblins, Cal grabs his whip and moves towards the one vandalising the Rusty Dragon.

"Unhand that food you rascal" he shouts whilst cracking his whip. "Just because it's free, doesn't mean you can do what you like with it"

Intimidate [roll0]

Zefir
2011-04-04, 02:15 AM
Goblins: 19
Aerdon 18
Zordlon 15
Calrissian 9
Kalinda 6

You can hear some singin in the background. It's hard to make out where it comes from, but you all can say that you never heared it befor.

Aerdon and Zordlon have a hard time hitting the Goblin on the Barrel. With a small jump he avoids both the arrow and the hellebard. And now Aerdon becomes some awards from the Dogslicer in the hand of the Goblin.

Goblin on the barrel:

[roll0]
[roll1]

Aerdon got a bad hit from the Goblin. (Yeah to Barrel Goblins)

The Goblin under the wagon fall into rage. Just killed a dog another one came up.
Goblin under the wagon:

[roll2]
[roll3]

The Rage of the Goblin swaps into a big grin after he hit the dog.

The Goblin shreeks up and throws one of the bowls at Calrissian.

Goblin on the stall:(It's just a stall the Rusty dragon is in the south of the city)

[roll4]
[roll5]

Befor the Goblin could really throw the bowl it falls down on the roof leaving an empty hand for the goblin which is very confused.

Qualia
2011-04-05, 02:46 AM
Calrissian whirls the whip around his head, before snapping it out to disarm the goblin before he can grab another weapon to use.

"Put that down, it doesn't belong to you."

Combat Maneuvre - disarm [roll0]

Hyperion
2011-04-05, 09:19 AM
Zordlon is disappointed to have missed the goblin but put another arrow in his bow and shoots the goblin again.

"What's going on here? I didn't expect a goblin raid."

Attack roll:

[roll0]
[roll1]

SamTheSane
2011-04-05, 09:48 AM
"Well... that didn't really go the way the I had hoped"

Wincing through the pain, Aerdon took another swing at the goblin.

Power attack
attack roll: [roll0]
damage: [roll1]

King Tius
2011-04-06, 03:53 PM
Kalinda mentally compels the Celestial Dog to continue attacking the goblin that stabbed it. As it does so, she draws her bow and takes aim at the first goblin she can shoot that isn't in melee with someone. If there is no such goblin in range, she will shoot at the one attacking the dog (or any other if that one dies first).

Summary

Dog's Attack: [roll0]
Dog's Damage: [roll1]

Kalinda's Attack: [roll2]
Kalinda's Damage: [roll3]

Zefir
2011-04-07, 01:40 AM
Goblins: 19
Aerdon 18
Zordlon 15
Calrissian 9
Kalinda 6

[Goblin and the Dog]

The Dog missed the Goblin again which has a much wider grin now. And he swings his dogslicer again.

[roll0]
[roll1]
The attack from the Dog seem to brought the Goblin out of balance which caused him to miss.

[Goblin on a Barrel]

He avoids both attacks easilie seems just like he can dance. He tries to attack again.

[roll2]
[roll3]
The goblin seems to be distracted by his own dance or he is still daning cause his knife slides the air, but nothing more.

[Goblin on the Stand]

The Goblin is raging around, cause Calrissian maneged to disarm the knife from the Goblin. He now ran out to bite him. The arrow shot from Kalinda missed him, but it was very close.

[roll4]
[roll5]

((Callrisian got an AoO cause of his reach weapon.))
The goblin tries to bite him but befor he reached him he felled over his own feets.

Hyperion
2011-04-07, 07:27 AM
"Are they everywhere? we need to take them out."

Zordlon uses his finger to point at the goblin and shoots what appears to be a green dart, then clearly form to be an acid dart.

Acid dart 1/7
Ranged touch attack
[roll0]
[roll1]

Qualia
2011-04-07, 08:38 AM
As the goblin rushes towards him, fangs extended, Cal snaps the whip out to defend himself.

Attack of Opportunity

Attack - [roll0]
Damage - 1

Spotting the goblin trip over his own feet, the gnome takes a couple of steps back then snaps out the whip to take the legs out from under it and keep it tripped up.

Trip attack CMB [roll1]

SamTheSane
2011-04-09, 08:01 AM
"Or slow them enough to let the villagers get to saftey....

Wishing he would have taken a bit more time in combat training, Aerdon takes another swing at the goblin.

power attack
[roll0]
[roll1]

King Tius
2011-04-10, 04:43 PM
Kalinda once again wills her celestial companion to attack the goblin as she fires another arrow. She'll wait until the dog attacks first in case he finishes the goblin off.

Summary

Dog Attack: [roll0]
Dog Damage: [roll1]

Kalinda's Attack: [roll2]
Kalinda's Damage: [roll3]

Zefir
2011-04-11, 03:36 AM
All over the singing turns louder.

[Goblin and the Dog]

The dog managed to bite the Goblin in his foot what makes the Goblin angry again. Kalinda's arrow then missed him and people would ask her where she aimed for.
The Goblin again tries to kill the dog.
[roll0]
[roll1]
Now you can realy Imagine why the weapons of the Goblins are called "Dogslicer". The Goblin holds his weapon up to the sky and with a fast move he cut through the neck of the summoned dog. Bloods splash out of the wound and the goblins face becomes a grin. Edit: As far as I see the dog colaps killed by the Goblin.

[Dead Goblin on a Barrel]

Poor Goblin he managed to hold position on his barrel for 3 rounds but all the happy things have to end.
The acid arrow hits him very bad leaving him pinned to the barrel under him. Because of that he has no chance to avoid the helebard which slice him in the mid of his chest.

[Goblin on the Stand]

Either the AoO not the trip try succed and the Goblin is now in front of Cal trying to bite him again
[roll2]
[roll3]
Goblins are stupid right. This time he triped himself. He tried to bite you but he slip over some of the food the through away earlier.

Hyperion
2011-04-11, 06:45 AM
Zordlon turns around immediately and looks at the goblin facing the celestial dog, as he concentrates another acid arrow and shoots it.

(Shooting into melee -4 penalty)
[roll0]
[roll1]

King Tius
2011-04-11, 07:11 AM
Disappointed that the dog was no match for the goblin, Kalinda once again calls upon her summoning powers to bring another celestial dog to the fight. She has it appear in the same spot the old one occupied and has it attack the same goblin.

Summary

Dog Attack: [roll0]
Dog Damage: [roll1]

Qualia
2011-04-11, 05:14 PM
Seeing his whip fail him, Calrissian turns to magic and unleashes a Daze attack at the dozy Goblin.

Will save DC 15 - or can take no actions

Status

HP - 9
AC - 13

SamTheSane
2011-04-12, 09:50 AM
Noticing that all the other goblins appeared dead or, at least, out of the fight, Aerdon decides to try his initial tactic again, throwing himself at the last goblin as hard as he can, bringing his halberd down in an arc.

Charge and power attack
attack roll: [roll0] (-1 for power attack, +1 vs goblins, +2 for charge, -2 AC)
Damage: [roll1]

Status
hit points: 9/12

Zefir
2011-04-12, 10:06 AM
END OF FIGHT for now.

The Goblin who has just illed anoter dog has no time to celebrate. A acid arrow hit's him in the heart, his live was over in the same secound.

Calrisaian started to concentrate on his spell but from one moment to the next the Goblin is gone. And Aerdon now stands in front of him.
If you take a closer look you will note that the goblin is on the helebard Aerdon uses.

So all the goblins on the Main place are dead.
Loot:
3 leather armor
3 dogslicer

The Raid indeed isn't over yet you may note goblins hunting in the alleys or beeing hunted by the guards. For now you can't see where help is needed but maybe you could talk to the three other people who fight with you?

((Just go on talk to each otehr, if you are ready tell me and I will go on.))

Hyperion
2011-04-12, 10:24 AM
Zordlon looks at the scene and casts mage armor on himself, getting ready for the inevitable fights with the rest of the goblins raid.

"We have to help those villagers. It looks like you are all capable of handling those goblins. Let's assist those villagers and I can make one of you taller and stronger."

Zordlon (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=281586)
Male CG Elf Wizard, Level 1, Init +3, HP 11/11, Speed 30
AC 17, Touch 13, Flat-footed 14, Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +2, Base Attack Bonus 0
Ranged Touch, acid damage, ignores sr Acid Dart (3+Int) +3 (1d6, x2)
Shortbow (38) +3 (1d6, x3)
Longsword +0 (1d8, 19-20/x2)
Mage Armor (+4 Armor, +3 Dex)
Abilities Str 10, Dex 16, Con 12, Int 18, Wis 10, Cha 10
Condition CMB +0
CMD 13

Qualia
2011-04-13, 04:13 AM
Calrissian turns to Aerdon with a smile "Thanks for your help, he was quite the ... annoyance."

As Zordlon speaks, Calrissian nods his agreement. "There are bound to be more of them - though I think I may have a way of attracting their attention. Arm yourselves, and prepare."

The Gnome closes his eyes to concentrate then begins to create the sound of several small barking dogs from all around them.

Cast ghost sound

SamTheSane
2011-04-13, 10:45 AM
Aerdon gives Calrissian a sheepish smile as he tries shaking the goblin off his halberd. "Think nothing of it, I am just glad I could help... these buggers are a bit more trouble than I had expected."

Giving his halberd one last quick whip to remove whatever blood was left on it, Aerdon shifts to a ready position, his face turning slightly grim.

"I may take you up on you offer later, master wizard, but for the time being, I don't think it would do make me any more useful. Anyway, we need to hurry and help these people."

Zefir
2011-04-18, 01:37 AM
Suddently a silence came up, even the singing seems to low and and for a moment the world seems in peace again. But you all know this was only a moment and after silent allways a greate storm comes up. You all sens it but noone of you is aware of the things comming up soon.

(Please keep this alive I wait for King to post, which doesn't mean the other can't post, and then it will go on.)

King Tius
2011-04-18, 06:38 AM
Kalinda takes a minute to summon her Eidolon before any more goblins show up.

Hyperion
2011-04-18, 08:51 AM
"Let's check around, probably more civilians could use some help." Zordlon moves forward and go look around the place for more of the goblins.

Zefir
2011-04-18, 09:03 AM
Suddenly after Zordlon speak up a pillar of fire Rise up sout of the place you stand. Father Zantus who still had looked over this spoke up in shock

"Oh no not the Firework."

http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae257/Goldmann-andreas/Unbenannt.jpg
(greent is the stand of the Rusty dragon)
(Blue is where you are all)
(Red is where the pillar of fire came from)
The way east of the Stand is blocked by a wagon so you need to walk down the street to reach to the pillar which will disapear after a few seconds.

Qualia
2011-04-18, 03:13 PM
Calrissian stares at the red pillar, his eyes wide with wonder. "What a sight" he says, looking on with awe.

He reaches into a pouch and pulls out a small bag of sweetmeats, biting down on one as he continued to watch the firework slowly fade. "I'm so glad I came to this festival" he says in a chatty fashion, offering the bag to those around him.

Noticing the eidolon, he reaches out to touch him, to see if he is real or some weird illusion.

King Tius
2011-04-19, 03:53 PM
The Eidolon, which looks much like a feline bear, turns to regard Calrissian as he approaches. When he touches him the Eidolon growls slightly and says "Best watch yourself." Before turning and sauntering over to Kalinda. She points to the pillar of fire and says to the Eidolon more than anyone else "We better go check that out. Sorry I didn't call for you sooner but there were no goblins to keep you entertained."

SamTheSane
2011-04-19, 07:19 PM
Aerdon goes pale as he sees the pillar of fire off to the south. Blinking slowll, he turns and notices the Eidolon.

"Well... there's two things you don't see every day..."

Qualia
2011-04-20, 04:50 AM
Calrissian stares at the eidolon in rapt fascination. He nods his head towards it in respect. "No offence intended." He fumbles in his pockets for something he thinks a magical bear may like. "I have a honeyed cake if you would like it?" He tentatively offers the treat to the eidolon.

Zefir
2011-04-28, 02:58 AM
After the groupe reached the point the fire pillar came from they see what caused it. The three wagons full of oil and other burnable things have been light on. They still burn, but not as high as befor. In fron of the wagon stand 5 Goblins 3 of them with torches in their hand. One of the Goblins looks different. This one is a bit bigger and seems to be female.

After noticing the female Goblin starts singing.
"Goblins chew and goblins bite.
Goblins cut and goblins fight.
Stab the dog and cut the horse,
Goblins eat and take by force!

Goblins race and goblins jump.
Goblins slash and goblins bump.
Burn the skin and mash the head,
Goblins here and you be dead!

Chase the baby, catch the pup.
Bonk the head to shut it up.
Bones be cracked, flesh be stewed,
We be goblins! You be food!"

Teh other Goblins prepare for fight trying to protect the singing one.

OOC:
Let's Roll Initative.
Goblins:[roll0]
Goblin Warchanter[roll1]

Qualia
2011-05-03, 04:31 AM
Calrissian found himself tapping his foot to the tune of the Goblin war chant. He smiled as their song finished and clapped his hands.

Initiative [roll0]

He started to sing himself

"Hush, little goblins,
Don't say a word,
and never mind that noise you heard,
it's just the gnome in his homestead,
in your tunnels, in your head."

as he began his Lullaby spell

10' burst radius on the War chanter
Will Save vs DC 15 or
-5 perception and -2 Will saves vs sleep

Hyperion
2011-05-05, 09:02 AM
Zordlon got ready when the goblins appeared. They are coming from everywhere, was there going to be a end from this?

Initiative
[roll0]