PDA

View Full Version : Help my Player build a great character!

Warsmurf
2011-03-09, 09:28 PM
So long story short, my game is on its way out and I am handing the reins over to a new DM.

But to make the last battle amazing (and plot appropriate) I had the BBEG trap them in a realm where they will spend the next two years of their lives.

So our next game is AFTER that two years and they all scraped their way to level 17 within this shadowy realm of doom.

One of my players is a Beguiler/Cleric (Gestalt) and he isn't interested in other classes or prestige classes really. He has had trouble with the bookkeeping of two caster classes from the start.

Soooooooooo

Can anyone suggest feats for him and what a good daily spell selection as cleric would be?

Just about any book is available and his Focus thus far has been on Summoning and debuffing enemies with his beguiler.

P.S. I'm also trying to look at ways to give them powers that are like items without having there be a magic mart in this shadow realm. I was looking at the graft rules and ancestral weapons. Any other fun ways to do this would be much appreciated!