PDA

View Full Version : PTA - the Kernal region

McTurbo
2011-03-10, 01:23 AM
The sun is shining and the sky is clear - a perfect day to start an adventure. As usual, the streets of Aquonep are full of people going on by their everyday lives. Near the center of the town, right outside the Pokemon League HQ, there's a small group of people gathered in front of a League official.

"Good day to you. I suppose everyone's here now? Two, four, six, eight, ten... It looks like someone is late, but we can't wait. Oh well. We already met earlier as you received your trainer licenses, and I suppose you've been training for a while now. As some of you might now, you've been under some surveillance to check that you don't have any malicious intentions with your Pokemon. I'm glad to inform that you've all gotten clear papers and your now free to leave the town. As you now, the road going west leads to Korelia, and the path leading south goes to Sarkam town. We suggest that you do not travel alone, since wild Pokemon are always a threat."

One of the trainers seems to be quite irritated. "Wait a minute, you've been watching us? By what rights? This is an outrage! I'll inform the law enforcement! I'll..." The trainer stops talking as the League official raises his hand to tell him to be quiet. "I'd like to point out that it's the law enforcement that kept you under the surveillance, so it would be quite stupid to inform them of their own doings." The trainer doesn't say anything, but he seems infuriated. He calms down a bit, and soon starts walking away.

"That was interesting... any questions? You can leave whenever you want."

horngeek
2011-03-10, 05:25 AM
Dorothy

Dorothy looks at her friend, Amelia, and grins. "So, want to travel together?"

At the moment, she has Matthew out of his poke ball, the Murkrow perched on her shoulder and looking around curiously.

Level8Mudcrab
2011-03-10, 05:56 AM
After the League Official finishes talking, Ampere glances around the room, looking at the other trainers. Raising his voice, he speaks to the crowd. "So, Where is everyone else planning to travel to?"

HappyBlanket
2011-03-10, 05:40 PM
Reinhild

Rein knelt serenely in the midst of the crowd, having lowered herself to accommodate her Pokemon's height. Her little Eevee had recently evolved on the ferry, and she had spent a not inconsiderable amount of time admiring it's form, having occupied herself with it at every possible opportunity over the last hour.

The newly evolved Espeon, Geist, mewed softly upon Rein's legs, a pronged tail dancing in the air. Rein's hand ran gently through the creature's short orchid fur, and Geist's eyes remained closed in satisfaction at her trainer's touch.

As the official concluded, Rein raised her hand into the air, only partially turning her attention away from her partner.

"I understand there's a Professor not far from here, is there not?" she inquired, her Espeon's tails flicking gently. "May I ask what you know of him?"

Blue Ghost
2011-03-10, 07:02 PM
Ben

Ben makes his way slowly through the crowd, his Piplup by his side. His eyes catch those of Dorothy, and he makes his way toward her. He smiles shyly toward the older girl. Hi there. I'm Ben. What's your name?

Mr.Christie
2011-03-10, 08:10 PM
Barnum

Barnum turns to Ampere and says "Well I was planning on going to the professor and then to Korelia afterwords. You are welcome to join me if you'd like.

Myrmeleo
2011-03-10, 08:34 PM
Jack wasn't doing well. He had woken up late, and in his rush to catch the man from the League, he hadn't had time to make breakfast, or even have a cup of coffee. He was tired, hungry, and grumpy, and to make matters worse, he was surrounded by chattering kids!

Maybe I should just go on my own? he thought to himself.

Suddenly, he heard one of the teens asking about a professor, rather than just trying to make small talk to the kid next to her.

Seems like a smart kid, he thought.

He walked over to where she was and said, "Hey kid, name's Jack. You seem like a smart kid, mind if I go with you?"

Level8Mudcrab
2011-03-11, 12:23 AM
Looking back at Barnum, Ampere replies "Excellent, I was planning to head that way myself. By the way, I'm Amp." Pointing to the shinx at his feet, he adds "And this is my pokemon, Spark"

HappyBlanket
2011-03-11, 04:27 AM
Rein smiles politely, glancing upwards at the approaching man. She scanned over him as he spoke, picking out minute details and faults with her critical eyes; signs of displeasure, semi-formal attire, and a single visible Pokeball. She continued to watch observantly as she spoke, a pleasant yet coy smile worn across her face.

"Rein." she responded, offering her hand as she rose. Her Espeon leaped from her lap, circling her feet with a soft purr. Geist's haunting white irises observed him briefly, then continued to inspect others in the area with very little discretion.

"Charmed to meet you, Jack." she told him, graciously taking the perhaps undeserved compliment. She could be vain like that. She could be vain in other ways too; she purposely avoided his second question, wondering of his pokeball.

Ah, if only her opinion of herself, and of what she deserved, was as true as she believed. She'd be unworldly if her pride had some truth to it.

"Do you have a pokemon?" she asked. And of course she already knew he did. But if she was to have an ally, world be damned if she didn't know as much as possible about him.

She slipped a hand into her pocket, revealing her Pokedex. She flipped it open, pointing the lens in Jack's direction to more clearly express her intention.

Her eyes touched upon the others in the crowd, her gaze drifting to a sight in the corner of her eye. She slowly waved her hand accordingly, catching a group of trainers engaged in conversation. Their pokemon lit up upon the screen in three separate windows, and she inspected each name while the rest of the information took it's sweet time to load. A Murkrow. A Piplup. A Shinx. She considered the merits of each, judging them against what she perceived to be her right to powerful allies.

Myrmeleo
2011-03-11, 05:41 AM
Jack raised an eyebrow as he watched Rein scan the other trainers' Pokemon; he didn't much see the point of the Pokedexes the League had given them, he'd always felt the best to understand something was to interact with it, and it wasn't like there was some prize for filling the things.

"Yeah, I do," he said, pulling out his Pokeball and releasing his Trapinch. "He's pretty tired, though. Me and him were up late training last night. His name's Pit."

McTurbo
2011-03-11, 07:58 AM
The League official seems to be lost in his thoughts for a while. Then he realizes someone asked a question. "A professor? You mean professor Salen? Yes, she lives in Sarkam town, to the south. It's advisable to pay her a visit. As some of you might know, those of you who don't have your own pokemon will have to visit her to get one. She'll also give you useful information about the Kernal region. Any more questions?"

Myrmeleo
2011-03-11, 12:50 PM
"So, Rein, you planning on meeting this professor? I think I'll ta-" Jack said, before he was interrupted by his phone ringing. "Hang on a sec, I gotta take this," he said, calling back his Trapinch and walking away from the crowd to a quieter spot. "Hello? Uh huh. Yeah. Wait, what? He did WHAT? That bastard! He specifically said he wouldn't! Ugh, yeah, I'll be right there, just give me a few minutes." He hung up the phone and walked back to where Rein was. "Ugh. That was my roommate. Apparently our landlord's changing the lease because I'm going on this Pokemon thing, so I'm gonna have to stay in town for a bit and sort this all out. Sounds like you're going to Sarkam first, and I'm guessing Korelia next, so I'll probably catch up to you there. Nice meeting you!" he said, waving goodbye as he headed off to his apartment building.

Level8Mudcrab
2011-03-11, 05:20 PM
Noticing the now alone girl standing on the other side of the room, Amp points her out to Barnum and says "I think I overheard her say that she is headed to Sakram too. I'm going to introdce myself and see if she wants to travel with us."

Ampere strides across the room, Spark by his side, he heads over to the girl. Offering his hand he says "Hello, the name's Amp, nice to meet you. I couldn't help but hear that you are planning to go to Sakram Town. I'm headed that way myself and I was wondering if you'd like to travel with me."

The Bushranger
2011-03-11, 05:36 PM
Ameila

Dorothy

Dorothy looks at her friend, Amelia, and grins. "So, want to travel together?"

At the moment, she has Matthew out of his poke ball, the Murkrow perched on her shoulder and looking around curiously.

Ben

Ben makes his way slowly through the crowd, his Piplup by his side. His eyes catch those of Dorothy, and he makes his way toward her. He smiles shyly toward the older girl. Hi there. I'm Ben. What's your name?

Amy chuckles softly. "Ya sure youbetcha," she drawls, her own Starly, Arnie, perched on her own shoulder. Noticing the approaching young man, she gives a smile and a wave.

HappyBlanket
2011-03-11, 08:04 PM
Rein exhaled indignantly at Jack's leave, less so concerned with the finer details of his life and more so occupied with the minor inconvenience of being left alone once more. And she abhorred being alone. It didn't suit her.

She at least made sure to identify Jack's Trapinch as he left, and just to satisfy her own observations, the Starly as well, snapping shut the Pokedex with an audible click as the information finally appeared. The three entries prior appeared alongside of course, which she glanced over quite briefly.

Composing herself, she gave a smile to the approaching Amp, taking his hand in hers. She did her best to hide her little bout of embarrassment after what was effectively her being unceremoniously ditched.

"Reinhild Cheveil." she introduced herself again, her hand barely moving in a delicate shake. "And that would be delightful." she continued, her speech as regulated and refined (manufactured?) as always.

"I had a mind to visit the gym in Korelia instead." she began to explain matter-of-factly. "But I must admit that the gyms aren't of any particular concern to me, so I'll be visiting the Professor instead."

Rein looked to the group not much further away, which she knew Amp to be at least acquainted with. She modestly performed a small bow in their direction, her eyes obscuring themselves.

She quickly added, in case her traveling partner might have an opposing ideal: "Not that I don't intend on visiting Korelia afterwards."

Blue Ghost
2011-03-11, 09:18 PM
Ameila

Amy chuckles softly. "Ya sure youbetcha," she drawls, her own Starly, Arnie, perched on her own shoulder. Noticing the approaching young man, she gives a smile and a wave.

Ben smiles and waves back timidly. Um... do you mind if I join your group?

Mr.Christie
2011-03-11, 10:23 PM
Barnum steps into the conversation with Amp and Rein. "Well it's great to have you join us, my name is Barnum."

HappyBlanket
2011-03-12, 06:39 AM
"Charmed." she replied to the professor, repeating herself. She looked over his coat and tan, picking out details and perhaps evidence of dirt or dust. Again, repeating, falling into her own premeditated steps. Surely all of socialization and friendship was to be a process, and a remedial one at that. She had taught herself at least that much.

"I trust you have your own reasons then, for visiting the Professor?." she commented serenely, directing the conversation to business. "If I understand correctly, some trainers may be foremost inclined to the gym, after all. So forgive my impudence..." she continued, having suppressed the urge to smirk "But may I ask your intentions?"

Mr.Christie
2011-03-12, 11:36 AM
He replied back confidently."I just figured that the regions professor would be the best person to get the information of the region from."

horngeek
2011-03-13, 04:42 AM
Dorothy smiles. "I don't have a problem with it, and I don't think Matthew does either."

HappyBlanket
2011-03-13, 12:54 PM
Smiling at the answer, Rein turns her gaze to Amp. "I imagine your reasons are much the same." she muses, turning away from the two of them as she vaguely examined the other assembly of trainers, her fingers toying absentmindedly with the pokeball on her belt.

"I suppose I'm not so different then. I too would like to know more about this region." she said, flicking a few strands of falsely colored hair from her eyes.
"...And of it's... inhabitants." she added, breaking away from the group to approach the group of trainers nearby.

She walked to where Dorothy, Amelia, and Ben were standing, giving them her well practiced smile as she neared.
"You're all Trainers too." she stated obviously, showing the pokeball attached to her belt. "It seems we're -" she gestured towards Amp and Barnum as if they were her possessions, or perhaps her servants "- headed towards the Professor in Sarkam. Will you be going to Korelia?"

The Bushranger
2011-03-13, 03:26 PM
Ben smiles and waves back timidly. Um... do you mind if I join your group?

Dorothy smiles. "I don't have a problem with it, and I don't think Matthew does either."

"Nah, don't mind at all? I'm Amy, and this is Dorothy," Amelia introduces themselves to Ben. "Arnie says hello too." She smiles, motioning to the Starly on her shoulder.

She walked to where Dorothy, Amelia, and Ben were standing, giving them her well practiced smile as she neared.
"You're all Trainers too." she stated obviously, showing the pokeball attached to her belt. "It seems we're -" she gestured towards Amp and Barnum as if they were her possessions, or perhaps her servants "- headed towards the Professor in Sarkam. Will you be going to Korelia?"

Amy frowns, just a little, before offering a hand for shake, now smiling. "I'm not sure just yet, actually. I'm Amy, by the way."

horngeek
2011-03-13, 03:53 PM
"I suppose we might as well. I'm Dorothy."

Blue Ghost
2011-03-13, 03:56 PM
Ben nods. So we will be heading to Korelia then? Sounds good to me.
Mara chirps.

HappyBlanket
2011-03-13, 04:28 PM
"Reinhild Cheveil." she replied, pausing ever so briefly to think of an alternative to her favorite greeting. Failing that: "Charmed, Amy, Dorothy." she added, taking Amy's hand with fingers as delicate as shards of glass.

"Perhaps then, and do forgive me for my assumption, you are interested in it's Gym?" she asked, making idle chatter - she began a slow walk as she spoke, setting off for the town's crossroads. She made sure not to venture too far away from anyone in particular.

Level8Mudcrab
2011-03-13, 05:38 PM
Noticing that Rein had walked over to a different group of trainers, Amp decided to follow her. Once there he joined in the conversation. "Hello there, I'm Amp. I see you've already met Rein, I'm travelling with her right now."

The Bushranger
2011-03-14, 10:00 PM
Amy smiles at the newcomer, and introduces herself.
"It's good to meet you," she says. "And I'm interested in anything that's there, really."

HappyBlanket
2011-03-14, 11:38 PM
"Mhn. Fascinating." replied Rein, momentarily neglecting her politeness. You'd think the one asking the question would at least make a better attempt to feign interest.
She walked as she talked, motioning with her steps for others to follow - she had stayed in Aquanoep long enough. She hadn't a clue as to how far Sarkam would be, and they were burning day light in this town - she didn't much like the idea of camping outside.

"By the way..." she began, her eyes having glanced at one trainer's belt, examining a small device attached to it.

"That is a Gear, is it not?" she continued, mildly interested.

Level8Mudcrab
2011-03-15, 07:37 AM
In response to Rein's question Amp unclips his Pokegear from his belt. "Yes, it is." He replies, "I've had this one for many years, and have taken it apart just as many times. I even built and installed my phone card myself." Amp seems to ponder something for a few moments, then adds "And speaking of phones, maybe we should register each other numbers, incase we need to contact each other in the future"

horngeek
2011-03-15, 08:14 AM
"I might spend some time in the Gym training with Matthew..."

HappyBlanket
2011-03-15, 06:39 PM
Rein looks to Dorothy with a subtle grin, a firm grip suddenly clutching Amp by the arm. Not so subtly, she dragged him towards the other group of trainers, pointing out his Gear with an inviting countenance. Any protests on his part were thoroughly ignored with Rein's favorite light smile.

"Oh yes, do be sure to call us when you get to the gym." she told them cheerfully, offering a curled pinky to Dorothy. "Promise?"

A thought flitted passingly to her mind, and she briefly considered the benefits of knowing a Gym's pokemon beforehand. Pretty thought.

Level8Mudcrab
2011-03-18, 05:42 PM
Pressing a few buttons on his pokegear Amp sends out an ID request to the trainers in the other group.

After getting a reply Amp grabs out his pokedex and asks "While we're here, do you mind if I scan your pokemon?"

Blue Ghost
2011-03-18, 06:03 PM
Ben nods. Go right ahead. Mara won't mind.

The Bushranger
2011-03-18, 06:05 PM
"No, not at all." Amy smiles. "Arnie's a bit touchy about who touches him, but if you just scan that isn't a problem."

She does notice Rein's grin at Dorothy and raises an eyebrow a bit.

Mr.Christie
2011-03-18, 08:18 PM
"Ah I see we are scanning each others pokemon would it be fine if I scan them too."

HappyBlanket
2011-03-18, 08:22 PM
{{ooc: Numbers have been sent, I hope? :D}}

Rein smiled widely to the group, withdrawing her outstretched pinky from Dorothy - she cared more for the gesture and deal than she did the cutesy action, and Dorothy not accepting, by hesitation or refusal, was frankly of very little concern to her.

She turned then to the trainers with Gears, making sure that the four had successfully exchanged ID numbers. Assured that they had, she relaxed her gaze, turning her attention instead to a cobblestone road; one of four, and one of two paths to be traveled. Her stare was prolonged and wordless.

Rein walked forward quietly, disengaging from the group discreetly as they fiddled with pokedexs. She paid them little heed as she broke away. Her steps were both cold and deliberate, and her black eyes gazed unfocused at the path beyond. When she slowed her pace to a pause, her eyes remained transfixed, her lips still unmoving. A pair of fingers rose to her forelocks, toying with a few loose strands of dyed hair.

Then, turning back; "Well!" she smiled to them, clapping her hands together cheerfully. "I suppose we should really be on our way, now shouldn't we?" she chirped to Amp and Barnum. Then, addressing Dorothy, Amy, and Ben;

"Nice meeting you three." she smiled. "Do keep in touch, I'm sure we'll be seeing alot of each other." she said to them, already taking the initiative to follow the road out of town. Briefly, she turned back, calling to them: "Oh! And remember your promise!"

Level8Mudcrab
2011-03-19, 12:16 AM
"Yes" Amp replied to Rein "We should get going. We've spent enough time here and I'd like to get to Sakram as soon as possible."

Amp waved goodbye to the other group before following Rein and Barnum on the Sakram road.

McTurbo
2011-03-20, 05:47 AM
*TIME SKIP*

Route
Aquonep - Sarkam Town

You've been walking for about three hours now. There sky is quite cloudy, but sun is still shining brightly. The area is filled with vegetation and there's a large group of bushes further ahead, partially growing on the road. You can see a herd of Ponyta in the distance. As you move closer to the bushes, an angry looking small pokemon with brown, striped fur jumps out of the bushes and starts growling at you.

Mr.Christie:You recognize the pokemon to be a Zigzagoon.

Route
Aquonep - Korelia

The sky is almost clear and the sun is shining brightly. Your journey has went on for four hours already but nothing interesting has happened. The area is quite hilly and trees and bushes are scattered across the landscape. There are some birds flying in the sky, but otherwise there are no other creatures around but you.

As you move forward, you see a lone person walking towards you in the distance. You see a small flock of small bird pokemon circling near the ground, roughly 50 meters away from you. The flock seems to have about ten birds, but since they're all flying around it's hard to tell the exact number. As they notice you, two of them start flying towards you, croaking loudly. As they close in, you see that they have red wings, a cream-colored underbelly and a brown head.

Mr.Christie
2011-03-20, 11:02 AM
Barnum examines the the pokemon and determines that it is a zigzagoon. "It's a zigzagoon, a normal type pokemon." he exclaimed. Barnum then sends out Kokkalo and continues to examine the zigzagoon.

[ooc]: I use my frantic researcher feature to try and determine its level.
[roll0]

HappyBlanket
2011-03-20, 12:33 PM
Rein, Round 1
"It seems rather irritated, no?" Rein pointed out dully, her eyes looking over the diminutive creature and resting instead on the herd of equine further ahead, their bodies wreathed in dancing wisps of flame and motes of soot.

"Geist." she said softly, the ears on her little Espeon picking up to attention at the master's address. Said master had already retrieved her Pokedex, stowed handily in her front pocket. The device's dim gray screen flickered to life with a dull hum, and was soon replaced by the luminous image of the Ponytas, the group enlarged to fit the screen. The lilac outline of a rectangle (Rein had customized the color) popped slightly overhead the nearest and clearest of the horses, a single line connecting it to it's subject. A modest animation told her that the Pokedex required more time.

"Helping Hand." she said finally, shifting her eyes to Geist without so much as moving her head. A single finger gestured to the recently released Kokkalo, explaining the target. "Then approach the Ponyta" she demanded gently. "Quietly."

Trainer Action Pokedex: On the closest Ponyta.
Command Move: Helping Hand on Kokkalo.
Command Shift: Approach Ponyta to the best of ability, attracting as little attention as possible from both the herd and the Zigzagoon.

Blue Ghost
2011-03-20, 04:57 PM
Ben
Aquonep-Korelia

Ben eyes the approaching Pokemon warily. He vaguely remembers some stories about vicious bird Pokemon attacking inexperienced trainers on the road, and he wonders if these are the Pokemon the stories talked about. He draws his Pokedex and frantically scans the Pokemon for information.
As the bird Pokemon fly closer, Ben lets the Pokedex scan. Mara, see if you can scare them off with Growl.
The little Piplup hops forward and tries to intimidate the attacking Pokemon.

Trainer Action: Scan the incoming Pokemon with Pokedex.
Command Shift: Go forward until they are in range.
Command Move: Growl, trying to catch as many of the attackers as possible..
Accuracy Check: [roll0]

Level8Mudcrab
2011-03-20, 09:39 PM
Round 1

Amp grabs his pokedex from his backpack and points it at the Zigzagoon, the red beam lighting up the pokemon's fur and feeding the information it finds back to the pokedex.

Satisfied with the scan but knowing it would take a few turns to process the data, Amp looked to Spark, who was standing attentively at her master's feet. "Spark" Amp shouted "Leer that Zigzagoon then get over there and help out" Spark glared at the Zigzagoon, intimidating it with it's ferocious look. Spark then ran over to Kokkalo, the Cubone, and stood there, ready to fight.

McTurbo
2011-03-21, 09:32 AM
Route
Aquonep-Sarkam town
The Zigzagoon stopped growling and started yipping loudly. "Zig! Zig!"
Soon afterwards, three more Zigzagoons came out of the bushes.

[The combat has now officially begun. Next up: Geist]

Route
Aquonep-Korelia
As Mara growls at the pokemon, the birds slow down a bit, stopping right in front of Mara.

[The combat has now officially begun. Next up: Matthew]

The Bushranger
2011-03-21, 12:24 PM
Amy

"Oh, fun. Maybe I should try and have Arnie talk to them?" the ranger suggests, eyeing the birds warily as she scans them with her own Pokedex.

horngeek
2011-03-21, 03:24 PM
"If you think it'd help, feel free, but I don't think they'd listen. Matthew, swoop them with Steel Wing!"

Matthew caws, his wings hardening as he swoops down and attempts to slash at one of the wild Pokemon.

Steel Wing as Matthew moves by the wild Pokemon.

Accuracy: [roll0]

Damage: [roll1]

McTurbo
2011-03-22, 03:28 AM
Route
Aquonep-Sarkam town
The trainers are about 5 meters away from the Zigzagoons (and the bushes). The herd of Ponyta is about 50 meters to the left of the road. Some of them watching the fight, while the others are concentrating on eating. There are about a dozen of them.
[Next up: Geist]

Route
Aquonep-Korelia
As Matthew hits one of the birds with his Steel Wing, they both start croaking loudly, resulting in four more of them starting flying at you. The bird that just got hurt flies to Peck Matthew, while the other one Pecks Mara.
Wild bird used Peck on Mara!
Accuracy: [roll0] 3 needed
Damage: [roll1] 6 damage

Wild bird used Peck on Matthew!
Accuracy: [roll2] 3 needed
Damage: [roll3] 12 damage
The flock of birds is about 10 meters away from Mara and Matthew. It'll take two rounds for the birds to reach them. Mara and Matthew are about 5 meters away from the trainers.
[Next up: Arnie, Mara, Matthew]

HappyBlanket
2011-03-22, 02:41 PM
Espeon nods obediently, Kokkalo appearing just to her side. Her glowing eyes simmer briefly, and the two prongs on her tail touch lightly upon Kokkalo's flesh. A dim light shines, then subsides as quickly as it formed.

Her task complete, Geist makes her way to the Ponyta.

Move: Helping Hand on Kokkalo
Shift: Shift to _____.

I'll edit later when I know what the terrain actually looks like. Can't move without a destination.

Blue Ghost
2011-03-22, 06:36 PM
Ben continues training his Pokedex on the birds. Mara, use Ice Beam.
The Piplup nods, firing a frigid bolt of cold into the flock.

Trainer Action: Continue scanning with Pokedex.
Command: Ice Beam, catching as many targets as possible.
Accuracy: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

The Bushranger
2011-03-25, 02:37 AM
Route
Aquonep-Korelia

Amy frowns as the birds launch an attack, shaking her head.
"Well, I guess that tears it, then," she mutters. "Arnie! Go wing 'em!"

The Starly on her shoulder chirps and lifts into the air, flying after the wild pokemon!

Wing Attack
[roll0]
[roll1]

McTurbo
2011-03-25, 07:22 AM
Route
Aquonep-Sarkam Town
{table] |A |B |C |D |E |F |G |H |I
0| | | |__|__|__| | |
1|{}|{}| |__|__|__| | |
2|{}|{}|{}|__|__|__| | |
3|{}|{}|{}|__|__|__| | |
4|{}|{}|{}|{}|__|__| | |
5|{}|{}|{}|{}|{}|__| | |
6|{}|{}|{}|{}|__|__| | |
7|{}|{}|{}|__|__|__| | |
8|{}|{}| |__|__|__| | |
9| | | |__|__|__|##|##|##
10| | | |__|__|__|##|( )|##
11|<=|Pn| |Wz|Wz|Wz| |##|##
12| | | |Wz|Kk|Sp| | |
13| | | | |Br|Am| | |
14| | | |__|__|__| | |
15|<=|Gs| |Re|__|__| | |
16| | | |__|__|__| | |
17| | | |__|__|__| | |
18| | | |__|__|__| | |
19| | | |__|__|__| | |
20| | | |__|__|__| | | [/table]

Re - Rein(hild) = HappyBlanket
Am - Amp(ere) = Level8Mudcrab
Br - Barnum = Mr.Christie
Jk - Jack = Myrmeleo

Gs - Geist, Rein's Espeon (speed 13)
Wz - Wild Zigzagoon (speed 8)
Kk - Kokkalo, Barnum's Cubone (speed 5)
Pt - Pit, Jack's Trapinch (speed 5)
Sp - Spark, Amp's Shinx (speed 4)

Pn - The herd of Ponyta
__ - The road
( ) - Tree trunk
## - Leaves (of a tree)
{} - Bushes

<=Pn - The herd of Ponyta is about 50 meters that way.
<=Gs - Geist is 4 meters that way (I presume)

The Zigzagoons all charge, one going towards Spark, two of them charging at Kokkalo and the fourth one targeting Barnum.
Wild Zigzagoon(F11) used Tackle on Spark(F12)!
[roll0] 3 needed
[roll1] 3 damage

Wild Zigzagoon(E11) used Tackle on Kokkalo(E12)!
[roll2] 5 needed
[roll3] 2 damage

Wild Zigzagoon(D11) used Tackle on Kokkalo(E12)!
[roll4] 5 needed
[roll5] 1 damage

Wild Zigzagoon(D12) used Tackle on Barnum(E13)!
[roll6] 3 needed
[roll7] 13 damage

[Next up: Kokkalo, Pit, Spark]

Route
Aquonep-Korelia
{table] |A |B |C |D |E |F |G |H |I |J
0| | | | |Wb|Wb| | | |
1| | | |Wb|Wb|Wb| | | |
2| | | |Wb| |Wb|##|##|##|
3| | | | | | |##|( )|##|
4| | | | | | |##|##| |
5| |##| | | | | | | |
6|##|( )|##| | | | | | |
7| |##|##| | | | | | |
8| | | | | | | | | |
9| | | | | | | | | |
10| | | |Ar|Mt| | | | |
11| | | | | | | | | |
12| | | |Xb|xb| | | | |
13| | | |Mr| | | | | |
14| | | | | | | | | |
15| | | | | | | | | |
16| | | | | | | | | |
17| | | | | | | | | |
18|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__
19|__|__|__|Am|Bn|__|__|__|__|__
20|__|__|Dr|__|__|__|__|__|__|__[/table]

Am - Amy = The Bushranger
Bn - Ben = Blue Ghost
Dr - Dorothy = horngeek

Mt - Matthew, Dorothy's Murkrow (speed 11)
Wb - Wild bird (speed 9)
Ar - Arnie, Amy's Starly (speed 8)
Mr - Mara, Ben's Piplup (speed 4)

xb - Wild bird (fainted)
Xb - Wild bird (dead)

__ - The road
( ) - Tree trunk
## - Leaves (of a tree)

Mara shoots the Ice Beam, hitting the bird next to her (D12). The beam doesn't reach the flock, but it still impales the bird, seemingly killing it.

Arnie approaches the remaining bird (E12), slashing it with his wing. The bird faints and falls to the ground.

[Next up: Matthew]

Mr.Christie
2011-03-25, 08:31 PM
"These zigzagoons are more hostile then I thought, Kakkola attack it with Bone Club."

Kakkola nodded and attacked the one in front of him.
Accuracy Check:[roll0]
Bone Club Damage:[roll1]+[roll2]

"I'd better scan these zigzagoon from a distance." He said while stepping back and taking out his pokedex.

Level8Mudcrab
2011-03-26, 08:49 PM
"There's more of them? No need to worry, we'll be able to take them." Looking at his partner then pointing at the Zigzagoon, Amp issued a command. "Tackle that one back, Spark"

Tackle against F11.
Accuracy: 1d20
Tackle damage: 2d10+12

Can't figure this out, I'm going to roll some actual dice. Feel free to roll this attack yourself instead. I'll try and figure this out for next time.
Accuracy: 4
Damage: 14(10 and 4)+12

HappyBlanket
2011-03-26, 09:49 PM
"Geist!" barked Rein with unusual irritation in her voice. She caught herself with a mix of irk and cautious hesitance, then more calmly; "Change of plans." she said, looking to the new arrivals. "Come back, and use Tail Whip on an unharmed target."

Pokedex: Continue scanning distant Ponyta. (2/3)
Command Shift: Return to original location at D14
Command Move: Tail Whip Zigzagoon at D11

Geist:

Lv10 Espeon
HP: 31/31
Atk: 5
Def: 6
SAtk: 16
SDef: 10
Spd: 13