PDA

View Full Version : (DnD 3.5) LoL Characters, Ezreal the prodigial explorer...

pilvento
2011-03-10, 01:59 PM
Friends that play the Leangue of Legends game and DnD players.

Not a long time ago i made a thread about Warcraft heroes and how should they be in a DnD caracter sheet.
Now i want to try to do the same here, lets give a try and have some fun adapting LoL champions into the DnD universe.

I would like to start with my main champ in the game and also my favourite one:
Ezreal, The Prodigial Explorer

http://www.leagueoflegends.cz/wp-content/gallery/wallpapery/ezreal_splash_3.jpg

(if someone can help me post the image, please do, im too dum for that :smallyuk: )

for those who are not familiar to it, i wont explain the game but i will explain the character.

Ezreal was born with the gift of magic flowing through his veins. Ezreal, however, was also born with a much stronger sense of wanderlust.
Ezreal uncovered an Amulet of incredible power. A guantlet that allows the wielder to control and shape magical energy. This allowed Ezreal to tap into his natural talent for magic without having to put any serious effort into it.

Ezreal combat skills in game are basicaly to be a magic misile machinegun capable of moving really fast arround the battlefield using teleports, also his more powerfull feature is his TrueshotBarrage, a barrage of misiles that deal masive damage to everything it passes through.

as a start we have 2 ways to do this, a simple force misile mage, or a scout/mistic ranger whielding a force bow (Ezreal shapes his guantlet into a energy bow in game to fire his magic arrows)

dam, i made a long post... fell free to coment

Fenryr
2011-03-10, 02:16 PM
Mystic Ranger with Sword of the Arcane Order to get Haste and Magic Missile, for example.

A Force Bow, yes.

Anklets of Translocation: Magic Item Compendium. Allows you to teleport 10' as swifct action twice a day.

Pearl of Power of level 1 or 2, maybe, for more spam.

pilvento
2011-03-10, 02:17 PM
Mystic Ranger with Sword of the Arcane Order to get Haste and Magic Missile, for example.

A Force Bow, yes.

Anklets of Translocation: Magic Item Compendium. Allows you to teleport 10' as swifct action twice a day.

Pearl of Power of level 1 or 2, maybe, for more spam.

thats a nice start, im not familiar with Pearl of Power

Fenryr
2011-03-10, 06:11 PM
Pearl of Power is in DMG or SRD. I said it more for the spam of the characters abilities than to fit the concept.

Horizon Walker may work but wasting 6 levels in a class that doesn't has a Ezreal feel, dunno. Dimensional Door each d4 rounds is nice but it's a standard action. Easy to enter if you go Ranger or Mystic Ranger.

Far Shot and Penetrating Shot (both are feats) may work, specially for the Ultimate.

nedz
2011-03-10, 07:34 PM
Scout 5/Horizon Walker6/X seems exactly right for an explorer.
Improved Skirmish for +4d6 and Bamf, just add Force bow.

Warlock would also work, but Flee the Scene their Dim door is close range.
Add in some Fey or Fiendish Heratage for a longer range bamf once/day perhaps?

pilvento
2011-03-11, 01:31 PM
dam, my post is so dead, seems like LoL isnt popular arround DnD players as wow is.

nay other characters u like to build?

Hyfigh
2011-03-11, 02:43 PM
I don't think it's that the game isn't popular, it's just difficult to mimic LoL with this system.

In my opinion? He's just a reflavored Warlock like 90% of the ranged characters in the game (obviously with particular invocations chosen)... The melee are just reflavored ToB classes.

M&M is a much more suitable system for LoL characters.