PDA

View Full Version : Help With Two PrC classes

Pard
2011-03-11, 10:38 PM
So I am DMing a arena-style game. The rough idea is that everyone of the gladiators (the players) was kidnapped and brought to this plane. The plane is essentially a giant hub for all the other planes and it is the "entertainment plane", basically. (Think the Las Vegas meets New Orleans of the planes). It is ruled by a very powerful and evil man. He is wicked powerful, we're talking he made a plane (and not an inferior demiplane). He also weaved all the links so you can reach his plane from any other plane.

Anyways I am running this in three separate aspects. There is the "Arena-Days" aspect of the game and this is the in-game days that the PCs are playing (it is a mix of PvE and PvP). Then there are the "Downtime-days" which last for 1d4+1 days and they are in between arena-days. During downtime the players can spar, train, wrestle, play games of chance, and interact with NPCs. Depending on what they do and how well they do it they gain buffs during these downtime periods that are given to them for their arena-days.

The third aspect is that of a solo campaign. I am running everyone with a side-story/solo campaign. One guy is looking to get the heck out of this plane and he is gonna join up with the resistance. Another guy (doesn't know it yet, and I hope he doesn't check frequent GITP) is gonna end up getting a half-fey template and become the champion of Titania (fey queen/deity).

And that is why I am here... The guy who is going to be the Champion of Titania is currently a halfling Crusader... I found a PrC class on DandDWiki that is the rough idea and uses maneuverer. He is currently level four. He will need to take 2 levels for the Half-Fey template.

The first thing I am looking for is a druid PrC. Something that is basically the Druid in PrC form (much like what UA has for Bards/Rangers/Paladins). Ideally it should be a 3 level progression, though that isn't a must.

Second, the Champion of Titania PrC class is something I am taking from here (http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Kelir_Swordmaster_(3.5e_Prestige_Class)). Is that a pretty decent PrC class? I am thinking it is a bit underpowered for this game, since I am running an "anything-goes" game. So I think I need to beef it up a little.

Any suggestions on either part? :smallbiggrin:

Thomar_of_Uointer
2011-03-12, 03:55 AM
Well, here are some good links to go over:

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/arch/fey

The Dark Hunter is an Unseelie version of what you seem to be trying to do.

The druid shouldn't be too hard to put together. The only really different abilities to get are the animal companion and wild shape.