PDA

View Full Version : Item feats?

Geohound13
2011-03-14, 10:52 AM
are there any good feats in the 3.0/3.5 D&D books? Things to make your carrying capacity higher or the ability to find items faster or make them weigh less? Pretty much anything to do with mundane items! Out of any D&D 3.0 or 3.5 book or any d20 supplement book.

Tyndmyr
2011-03-14, 11:04 AM
Mercantile Background?

Yuki Akuma
2011-03-14, 11:07 AM
Get a Handy Hacersack.

slaydemons
2011-03-14, 11:27 AM
get a bag of holding several of them

DukeofDellot
2011-03-14, 02:11 PM
I remember in Icewind Dale 2, there was a feat, Strong Back, that increased your inventory weight... I think by thirty or fifty percent, and it may have not affected your light load value...

That was a modified 3.0 edition, and I'm pretty sure it was made for the game.

Though I'd allow players to take feats from DnD based video games (if they make sense), I'm not sure if you're gamemaster would... however, I usually equip most PCs with Bags of Infinite Holding, around third level, in most of my games so this one would be a moot point.

So while you're better off just saving up for bags of holding, you might just ask your GM to allow you a feat that increases your inventory size.

Honestly, I just keep thinking of things that aren't in DnD that I think should have been... but the focus on magical items makes me somewhat think otherwise.

Thurbane
2011-03-14, 02:41 PM
Well, Quick Draw, for weapons...