PDA

View Full Version : Wait I can kill how meny? Bleach d20

Letums Gate
2011-03-14, 11:04 PM
So I was fooling around with the game and came across some thing scary. I can get a 90ft reach on my zanpakto. That is 804 five foot squares I can hit no big deal right? What about Great Cleave? Can I realy kill that meny that quick or am I miss reading it all? Worse if I am right our gm likes flying monsters soooooo.

The Rabbler
2011-03-14, 11:09 PM
So I was fooling around with the game and came across some thing scary. I can get a 90ft reach on my zanpakto. That is 804 five foot squares I can hit no big deal right? What about Great Cleave? Can I realy kill that meny that quick or am I miss reading it all? Worse if I am right our gm likes flying monsters soooooo.

Well, that reach is a bit overpowered, but great cleave is generally considered a bad feat. Good luck killing a level-appropriate enemy in one attack.

Also, that would be better with combat reflexes and an insane amount of dexterity. If anyone even tried to get near you, AoO them to death.

Mewtarthio
2011-03-14, 11:13 PM
If you can one-shot them, then they were nothing but scenery in the first place. Plus, there's a flat 5% chance per enemy that the attack stops automatically.

Yukitsu
2011-03-14, 11:15 PM
Well, that's not as much reach as gin, so you're still within reason for the series.

Letums Gate
2011-03-14, 11:15 PM
Well, that reach is a bit overpowered, but great cleave is generally considered a bad feat. Good luck killing a level-appropriate enemy in one attack.

Also, that would be better with combat reflexes and an insane amount of dexterity. If anyone even tried to get near you, AoO them to death.

Sadly you still only threaten the 5 feet around you. However I plan on taking increase damnge bringing my swords base damnge up a step each time. you can get it to the equivelent of 17 steps. but the GM house ruled a max of 12d8 becuse well ya......

Letums Gate
2011-03-14, 11:24 PM
If you can one-shot them, then they were nothing but scenery in the first place. Plus, there's a flat 5% chance per enemy that the attack stops automatically.

I dont worry all that much. Our DM house ruled that Improved Crit and Keen stack. I grabed change form bladed gauntlet wich means I threat on a 9-20 with the weapon enhansments Keen, Lucky, and Vorpal. Wich is why I dont worry.

Doc Roc
2011-03-14, 11:28 PM
I dont worry all that much. Our DM house ruled that Improved Crit and Keen stack. I grabed change form bladed gauntlet wich means I threat on a 9-20 with the weapon enhansments Keen, Lucky, and Vorpal. Wich is why I dont worry.

So with house rules favoring you, in a specialized build, you did something neat.

I congratulate you! I would play in this game.

Letums Gate
2011-03-14, 11:32 PM
So with house rules favoring you, in a specialized build, you did something neat.

I just tried to build some thing that will live this time. I have had to make an 8th level replacement 5 times now we got dubbed "Patrol 13 death for all".

Doc Roc
2011-03-14, 11:34 PM
I just tried to build some thing that will live this time. I have had to make an 8th level replacement 5 times now we got dubbed "Patrol 13 death for all".

Again. I would play this game so hard. Is your GM on this board? I might have a favor to ask of him or her.

Letums Gate
2011-03-14, 11:39 PM
Again. I would play this game so hard. Is your GM on this board? I might have a favor to ask of him or her.

Sadly unless you can swing by Cranbrook B.C. I dont think you can join us. He dose have a story crafter account though if you want I will bug him for the name of it.

Doc Roc
2011-03-14, 11:43 PM
Sadly unless you can swing by Cranbrook B.C. I dont think you can join us. He dose have a story crafter account though if you want I will bug him for the name of it.

I would be delighted. I do so love to spread my pretty little shadow across the land.

Letums Gate
2011-03-14, 11:47 PM
I would be delighted. I do so love to spread my pretty little shadow across the land.

All right when he gets back from the island I will ask him for you Doc Roc

Psyren
2011-03-15, 02:58 AM

Tsk tsk. Shame on you sir.

Well, that's not as much reach as gin, so you're still within reason for the series.

Hell, if you're still actually using your sword as a sword, you're way behind the curve in Bleach.

druid91
2011-03-15, 09:38 AM
Hell, if you're still actually using your sword as a sword, you're way behind the curve in Bleach.

If you still play shinigami you're way behind the power curve in bleach d20.