PDA

View Full Version : Huh? Ghost thread?

Haruki-kun
2011-03-16, 10:23 AM
What happened to this thread? (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191055) Am I the only one who can't see the post at all?

Douglas
2011-03-16, 10:46 AM
Looks like it got deleted. If it was in the PbP section of the boards, that happens automatically after a while.

Zeta Kai
2011-03-16, 12:42 PM
That's nothin'. I've gotten an infraction for starting a thread about an inappropriate topic (stupid politics). Said thread (poet? I know it) ran for a page or two, & then evaporated in a cloud of mod-fire, ne'er to be seen again. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, the silence is deafening.

Douglas
2011-03-16, 01:22 PM
That's nothin'. I've gotten an infraction for starting a thread about an inappropriate topic (stupid politics). Said thread (poet? I know it) ran for a page or two, & then evaporated in a cloud of mod-fire, ne'er to be seen again. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, the silence is deafening.
Ah, but that typically gets the "permission denied" page that means the thread was moved to the mod-only forum, not the "thread does not exist" page that this one has.

Haruki-kun
2011-03-16, 01:25 PM
Wait... it.... got fixed? The one I was linking to was in A&C, I could open the thread, but the first post was empty. (Please let's get started was the name of the thread.)

...Oh, well.... never mind, I guess.

Djinn_in_Tonic
2011-03-16, 01:26 PM
Wait... it.... got fixed? The one I was linking to was in A&C, I could open the thread, but the first post was empty. (Please let's get started was the name of the thread.)

...Oh, well.... never mind, I guess.

I saw the same thing, Haruki. I with I could tell you what happened, 'cause I was rather confused as well.

Rawhide
2011-03-16, 03:21 PM
Something went wrong during the posting of the thread. I deleted it, it was a duplicate of this thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191059).

Keld Denar
2011-03-16, 04:51 PM
Did you cross the streams when you created the thread? FOR GODS SAKE MAN, DON'T CROSS TEH STREAMS!!!