PDA

View Full Version : The new 3E and 4E boards

Kurald Galain
2011-03-17, 10:39 AM
Just out of curiosity, suppose somebody wants to make a thread about comparing 3E to 4E, in which forum would that go?

Anyway, kudos on the change, but, I'm disappointed we didn't get a separate forum for Monk threads :smallbiggrin:

Comet
2011-03-17, 10:49 AM
I figure we'd all be better off without discussion including both games at the same time, just to avoid any hurt feelings :smallbiggrin:

For those who can handle a civilized discussion, though, this is relevant:

Please place game/edition specific discussion in the appropriate subforum and discussion that is intended to span or transcend or include all games/editions in the Roleplaying Games general forum.

Since 3.5/4th edition comparisons includes more than one edition, I feel the Roleplaying Games general forum is where it's intended to go.

Winterwind
2011-03-17, 11:14 AM
Since 3.5/4th edition comparisons includes more than one edition, I feel the Roleplaying Games general forum is where it's intended to go.That would be my assessment as well.

I'd like to use this opportunity to thank the administrators and mods for making this change. It really, really helps all of us non-D&D-only-people. :smallsmile:

Roland St. Jude
2011-03-17, 11:25 AM
Sheriff: What Comet said.