PDA

View Full Version : Eberron God Domains, Vulkor

Griffin
2011-03-17, 03:36 PM
So I got into my head creating an Eberron Drow cleric, however, I'm finding myself a hard time discerning the domains that should be associated to Vulkor, the prime god of the Xen'Drik drows, I tough about using the same as the Mockery, but then again, is hasn't been confirmed not denied that Vulkor and the Mockery are one and the same

So, can anybody provide some insight about this?, what domains should I use? and, has it been confirmed that Vulkor and the Mockery are the same?

Thank you

Dusk Eclipse
2011-03-17, 04:00 PM
Have you checked Faiths of Eberron? I am pretty sure there will be more info on Vulkor, otherwise I would check Races of Eberron or Secrets of Xen'driks

Griffin
2011-03-17, 04:09 PM
Have you checked Faiths of Eberron? I am pretty sure there will be more info on Vulkor, otherwise I would check Races of Eberron or Secrets of Xen'driks

I checked the last ones (Races and Secrets) and there was no info on Domains for Vulkor (unless somehow I totally forgot about it, which is unlikely to happen) but I haven't checked faiths yet, but I will do so right away, altough I remember a friend saying there was not much info either

Si-on
2011-03-17, 04:20 PM
In the SoX it does say somewhere that Vulkoor is an aspect of The Mockery. In both a game I play in and one I run we use The Mockery domains for Vulkoor.

EDIT. On p72 of Secrets of Xen'drik there is a footnote on Vulkoor which says to use the domains of The Mockery.

Griffin
2011-03-17, 04:36 PM
In the SoX it does say somewhere that Vulkoor is an aspect of The Mockery. In both a game I play in and one I run we use The Mockery domains for Vulkoor.

EDIT. On p72 of Secrets of Xen'drik there is a footnote on Vulkoor which says to use the domains of The Mockery.

really?, well if it is a foot note thats why I can't remember it, thank you, I'll check it out

Si-on
2011-03-17, 04:42 PM
Its about a third of a page long. (The footnote, that is.) the second paragraph is what you are looking for.