PDA

View Full Version : Help regarding team dynamics

Widdlyscuds
2011-03-18, 09:30 AM
I've been in a group for a few months now and we're quite a lot , but problem is it we never get along role play wise , and I was wondering is there a way we can improve our role play and our teamwork? all tips and advice will be more then welcomed!

Cyrion
2011-03-18, 10:12 AM
Start by agreeing out-of-character that you need to be a team. I've been in a couple of parties that had a fair amount of in-character conflict, but we always kept it to where we could still function as a unified party in the larger sense.

Morbis Meh
2011-03-18, 10:14 AM
Well that really depends on each individuals play style. What kind of party do you have? Are some more PvP orieneted? Are all of your alignments out of whack? What is the party motivation to even stay together?

Widdlyscuds
2011-03-18, 10:21 AM
A thanks to cyrion ill be sure to try that! , and as for Morbis we do have some play style differences as for our party's motivation I don't we have one , until now I have not noticed that , thanks!

update. me and a friend assisted the DM with a few extra tips and this recent adventure is going fantastic