PDA

View Full Version : A questions about infractions.

Dusk Eclipse
2011-03-18, 09:33 PM
Do the infractions ever go away? I mean I had an infraction concerning my signature that expired last month; but it is still on my User control panel. I am just curious to know if they will stay there forever or at some point they will disappear.

The Giant
2011-03-18, 10:41 PM
Do the infractions ever go away? I mean I had an infraction concerning my signature that expired last month; but it is still on my User control panel. I am just curious to know if they will stay there forever or at some point they will disappear.

Expired infractions have gone away. They no longer count toward your total. If you mean will it ever completely vanish so that the moderators don't even know that it was there, then no. Moderators will always be able to see that there was an infraction there.

Dusk Eclipse
2011-03-18, 10:51 PM
Expired infractions have gone away. They no longer count toward your total. If you mean will it ever completely vanish so that the moderators don't even know that it was there, then no. Moderators will always be able to see that there was an infraction there.

I meant the second, and thanks that answered my question fully.

The Giant
2011-03-18, 10:51 PM
Thread closed, then.