PDA

View Full Version : [3.P] Goblin Shenanigans

Bugbeartrap
2011-03-19, 12:06 AM
So I'm playing in a game of Pathfinder's Kingmaker adventure path and our group decided to make unusual characters to start a kingdom of misfits. Next to our Brownie Bard, Half-Elf witch hunter (3rd Party), and gnome alchemist, I am playing a gunslinging goblin ranger! He's a human-hunting, worg-riding, dual-revolver-weilding little pyromaniac, and I'm looking for help bringing this lovable little psycho into a build.

Pathfinder, 3.5, and Dragon material are fair game as well as 3rd party stuff as long as I run it by the DM (with some cookies for good measure :smallwink:). Right now he looks like this:
STR 8
DEX 20
CON 14
INT 14
WIS 16
CHA 5

1. Ranger 1 (Wild Cohort)
2. Fighter 1 ACF: Hit and Run tactics (Two weapon fighting)

I plan on taking the second level of ranger for rapid shot and maybe two levels of swordsage to increase my melee potential, but I really want to focus on my revolvers. I've thought about Weapon and Torch style from Dungeonscape but dazzling seems pretty weak. Is there anyway to improve this?

LansXero
2011-03-19, 01:14 AM
I really want to focus on my revolvers

What about Gunslinger, from the Pathfinder's Ultimate Combat? I think the playtest is currently free, isnt it?