PDA

View Full Version : Let's Play Silent Hill: Welcome to my (fog)World!

Lord Loss
2011-03-20, 06:33 AM
Welcome to Let's Play Silent Hill! My friends and I were originally going to LP another survival horror game as voted by the playground, but we've found a downloadable version of the original Silent Hill on Playstation Network, so we're going to go with that.

Here's (http://psx.ign.com/objects/003/003982.html) the IGN page for Silent Hill. Silent Hill is one of the first surivival horror games producest and it's of fine quality (the horror part. The dialogue/voice acting, not so much). You take control of Harry Mason, a man trapped in Silent Hill, where his daughter has gone missing him, leaving him only a set of cryptic clues to follow...

It's going to be a video LP and we're going to film the first episodes next weekend (if we're lucky). I'm going to have one or two co-commentators, the first (and definite) player knowing next to nothing about Silent Hill, myself knowing little (I used to know more but forgot) and the last being a Silent Hill fanatic (he made a massive pyramid-head halloween costume, it was crazy awesome).

So that's that. And if this goes wll, we might play through the rest of the series. yes, even Homecoming :smallannoyed:.

Domochevsky
2011-03-20, 12:34 PM
Mhm... i'd prefer if you only did this Silent Hill game and then went on to other eastern horror games. Especially SH 2 and 3 are fairly played out by now. >_>

Lord Loss
2011-03-20, 01:24 PM
That'll be fine. We're just playing this one because it's easy for us to get. Right then, looks like next stop is Kuon.