PDA

View Full Version : Stat out Monsters (Hub 0.5)

Maxios
2011-03-20, 09:07 PM
Monster Sheet
Name:
Species: Species has no real effect in the game, aside from roleplaying
Alignment: Think D&D, but as long as it has one of the following in it, it counts: Lawful, Chaotic, Good, Evil, Neutral
Height & Weight: Unlike in many RPGs, Height & Weight has an effect on this game.
Hirelings/Minions: The max amount of hirelings this monster can have at one time, equal to PER divided by 3, rounded up. NOTE: Villains can have as many minions as they (And the GM!) want.

MAB: Your melee attack bonus. Determined by every point above 10 in STR
SAB: Your spell attack bonus. Determined by every point above 10 in either WIS or INT (Whicever is higher)
RAB: Your ranged attack bonus. Determined by every point above 10 in AGI.

Health: Health in this isn't like in D&D or other RPGs. Combat is fast & furious. PCs could be killed by weak NPCs because they get a lucky attack roll & damage roll.

AC: Your armor class. Any melee attack is versus your AC.
REF: Your Reflex defense. Reflex is determined by your AGI, plus any relevent modifiers. Any ranged attack is versus your REF.
MIN: Your Mind defense. Mind is determined by your INT, plus any relevent modifiers. Any attack that effects your Mind is versus your MIN.
CON: Your Constituion Defense. Constitution is determined by your END, plus any relevent modifiers. Poison and Disease are examples of things that vs your CON

STR: Strength
PHY: Physical (Think Constitution, in D&D terms)
AGI: Agility
INT: Intelligence
PER: Personality
WIS: Wisdom

Attacks, Spells, & Powers:

Equipment: PM me for a list of weapons, armor, and other items

Skills: PM me for the skill list

Basically, you stat out Monsters & Animals using the Hub Basic (The rules were written out by me, btw) Monster Sheet above. If the RPG EVER gets published in the future, there's a chance that my favorite Monsters statted out in this thread may appear in it (With the statter's consent, of course.) You can also stat out Villains, btw
The monsters/villains/animals statted out don't have to be original. You can stat out a Stormtrooper or Orc, for example. Also, the game is set in an alternate universe, with parts of it taken by other universes. As such, PCs could fight Dragons at one moment, Stormtroopers the next, and finish the day by fighting supervillains.

Index

Faerling (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10596179&postcount=12)
Jikokujin (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10596596&postcount=22)
Orc (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10596851&postcount=23)
Ogre (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10596851&postcount=23)

unosarta
2011-03-20, 09:19 PM
You should probably post up some actual rules for Hub 0.5 before you do something like this. For instance, define statistics, tell what they do, give examples, etc. Also, define what spells there are, say what the actual skill list and weapon/armor list is, etc. Doing this will allow designers to actually use your system instead of being perplexed by random words they don't understand.

Otogi
2011-03-20, 09:20 PM
Care to make a link to the Hub system in general?

Maxios
2011-03-20, 09:31 PM
To Unsorta: As soon as I finish writing out all the spells, I will post them. I'm still working on the various equipment (Everything from Laser Guns to Chainmail :smallcool:). I'll post the Skill List either tonight or tomorrow

To Otogi: Various elements of the Hub system are still under development. However, finished rules will be posted on this (And other Hub) thread.

unosarta
2011-03-20, 09:33 PM
To Unsorta: As soon as I finish writing out all the spells, I will post them. I'm still working on the various equipment (Everything from Laser Guns to Chainmail :smallcool:). I'll post the Skill List either tonight or tomorrow

To Otogi: Various elements of the Hub system are still under development. However, finished rules will be posted on this (And other Hub) thread.

I would recommend posting them in one thread devoted specifically to Hub. That way if you plan on making further threads in this vein, you can simply link to that central Hub thread.

Maxios
2011-03-20, 09:40 PM
I would recommend posting them in one thread devoted specifically to Hub. That way if you plan on making further threads in this vein, you can simply link to that central Hub thread.

That is a very good idea, Unsorta. I'll post that thread either later tonight, or tomorrow :smallsmile:

unosarta
2011-03-20, 09:44 PM
That is a very good idea, Unsorta. I'll post that thread either later tonight, or tomorrow :smallsmile:

Awesome.

Also, it is Unosarta. Minor nitpick.

Maxios
2011-03-20, 09:48 PM
Awesome.

Also, it is Unosarta. Minor nitpick.

And the thread has been created :smallbiggrin:

Maxios
2011-03-20, 10:02 PM
To start out the Monster statting:
Creeper
A block-like, green, creature with a fixed unhappy face
Species: Creeper :smalltongue:
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Height & Weight: 5'7, 75 Ib
Hirelings/Minions: 2

MAB: +0
SAB: +0
RAB: +0

Health: 10

AC: 13
REF: 10
MIN: 5
CON: 10

STR: 8
AGI: 10
PHY: 10
INT: 5
PER: 5
WIS: 5

Explosion: A Creeper can force itself to explode at will. When a Creeper explodes, the Creeper takes 1d10+3 damage (Which will almost always kill it). Anyone within 10 Ft. of the Creeper takes 1d8+1 damage. A Creeper can only explode once in it's life. The Creeper's explosion is what makes it so dangerous, because a lone creeper's exploding abilities can kill an entire party of Adventurers with low Health.

Equipment: None.

Skills: +5 Stealth, +1 Athletics

unosarta
2011-03-20, 10:14 PM
Template:

Name
Description
Level
Species:
Alignment:
Height & Weight:
Hirelings/Minions:
Attacks
Melee Attack Bonus:
Spell Attack Bonus:
Ranged Attack Bonus:
Health:
Defenses
Armor Class:
Reflex:
Mind:
Constitution:
Ability Scores
Strength:
Physical:
Agility:
Intelligence:
Personality:
Wisdom:

Equipment:

Skills:

Name
Description
Level:
Species:
Alignment:
Height & Weight:
Hirelings/Minions:
Attacks
Melee Attack Bonus:
Spell Attack Bonus:
Ranged Attack Bonus:
Health:
Defenses
Armor Class:
Reflex:
Mind:
Constitution:
Ability Scores
Strength:
Physical:
Agility:
Intelligence:
Personality:
Wisdom:

Equipment:

Skills:

Maxios
2011-03-20, 10:17 PM
Template:

Name
Species:
Alignment:
Height & Weight:
Hirelings/Minions:

Melee Attack Bonus:
Spell Attack Bonus:
Ranged Attack Bonus:

Health:

Armor Class:
Reflex:
Mind:
Constitution:

Strength:
Physical:
Agility:
Intelligence:
Personality:
Wisdom:

Equipment:

Skills:

Name
Species:
Alignment:
Height & Weight:
Hirelings/Minions:

Melee Attack Bonus:
Spell Attack Bonus:
Ranged Attack Bonus:

Health:

Armor Class:
Reflex:
Mind:
Constitution:

Strength:
Physical:
Agility:
Intelligence:
Personality:
Wisdom:

Equipment:

Skills:

Thanks, I'll edit that into the OP :smallsmile:

unosarta
2011-03-20, 10:28 PM
I updated it to make it possibly easier to read.

Faerling
Before you is a smaller, elfin creature. Her hair shimmers strangely, and she sways too and fro, her eyes wandering every which way. Her skin is pale, and her arms thin and bony. Her nose and ears are pointed.
Level: 1
Species: Fae
Alignment: Neutral
Height & Weight: 2.5 feet, 30 lbs.
Hirelings/Minions: None (5)
Attacks
Melee Attack Bonus: +0
Spell Attack Bonus: +4
Ranged Attack Bonus: +6
Health: 6
Defenses
Armor Class: 14
Reflex: 16
Mind: 13
Constitution: 6
Ability Scores
Strength: 8
Physical: 6
Agility: 16
Intelligence: 13
Personality: 16
Wisdom: 14

Dance of the Fae: The Faerling seems to twirl and fade in and out of existence. Her hair and clothes shimmer with otherworldly light, and their form is incandescent. Any physical attack against her has a 10% chance of automatically failing.

Caress: The Faerling can caress others with a touch, but theirs is not a light hand. Their touch finds the deepest corners of their target's mind, and twists. As a Melee Attack, the Faerling can deal 1d2 damage to a target. She also makes a Spell Attack against that target, opposed by their Mind defense. If she makes the hit, that target takes an addition 1d6 Psy damage.

Equipment: Shortbow.

Skills: +5 Stealth, +5 Listen, +5 Spot.

Things I noticed:
You need a turn system, an action system, better defined defenses, better defined hit points, an actual skill list, damage types, better definition of ability scores/what they do.

Maxios
2011-03-20, 10:50 PM
I updated it to make it possibly easier to read.

Faerling
Before you is a smaller, elfin creature. Her hair shimmers strangely, and she sways too and fro, her eyes wandering every which way. Her skin is pale, and her arms thin and bony. Her nose and ears are pointed.
Species: Fae
Height & Weight: 2.5 feet, 30 lbs.
Hirelings/Minions: None (5)
Attacks
Ranged Attack Bonus: +6
Defenses
Reflex: 16
Mind: 13
Constitution: 6
Ability Scores
Strength: 8
Physical: 6
Agility: 16
Intelligence: 13
Personality: 16
Wisdom: 14

Dance of the Fae: The Faerling seems to twirl and fade in and out of existence. Her hair and clothes shimmer with otherworldly light, and their form is incandescent. Any physical attack against her has a 10% chance of automatically failing.

Caress: The Faerling can caress others with a touch, but theirs is not a light hand. Their touch finds the deepest corners of their target's mind, and twists. As a Melee Attack, the Faerling can deal 1d2 damage to a target. She also makes a Spell Attack against that target, opposed by their Mind defense. If she makes the hit, that target takes an addition 1d6 damage.

Equipment: Shortbow.

Skills: +5 Stealth, +1 Perception.

Things I noticed:
You need a turn system, an action system, better defined defenses, better defined hit points, an actual skill list, damage types, better definition of ability scores/what they do.

The new sheet looks a lot better then mine.

The turn system, action system, info on skills, damage types, and the other things you mentioned will be posted in The Hub Central thread. In fact, I'll go post Damage Types right now.

unosarta
2011-03-20, 10:56 PM
To expound on what I said:

How does one calculate Armor Class, and the other defenses? How does one calculate Health? What are the skills? How does one define the bonuses to each skill? What exactly does each ability score do?

Maxios
2011-03-20, 11:05 PM
To expound on what I said:

How does one calculate Armor Class, and the other defenses? How does one calculate Health? What are the skills? How does one define the bonuses to each skill? What exactly does each ability score do?

Armor class starts out at 10 + any armor/modifers.
Each defense starts out as their respective stat + any modifiers from your class (Most monsters don't have classes)
If it's a PC, health is calcuated from their Hit Dice. Most monsters have a set HP score, decided by their creator
The skills are:
Stealth
Spot
Listen
Lore (The Hub)
Lore (Other universes)
Lore (Orginizations)
Lore (Magic)
Lore (Monsters)
Lore ( [insert] )
Lore (Nature)
Diplomacy
Intimidate
Forgery
Heal
Disarm
Picklock
Bluff
Acrobatics
Athletics
Forgery
Technology
Ride
Drive
Craft ( [insert] )
Perform ( [insert] )
Dechipher
Escape
Handle Animal
Disguise
Insight

The bonuses for skills are determined by how many Ranks are in them. In the Creeper's case, he has 5 Ranks/Skill Points in Stealth.
Well for one thing, they influence your various Attack Modifiers & Defenses.

More in-depth info on what I just said shall be posted in the Central Thread, later on

unosarta
2011-03-20, 11:10 PM
Armor class starts out at 10 + any armor/modifers.
Each defense starts out as their respective stat + any modifiers from your class (Most monsters don't have classes)
If it's a PC, health is calcuated from their Hit Dice. Most monsters have a set HP score, decided by their creator
The skills are:
Stealth
Spot
Listen
Lore (The Hub)
Lore (Other universes)
Lore (Orginizations)
Lore (Magic)
Lore (Monsters)
Lore ( [insert] )
Lore (Nature)
Diplomacy
Intimidate
Forgery
Heal
Disarm
Picklock
Bluff
Acrobatics
Athletics
Forgery
Technology
Ride
Drive
Craft ( [insert] )
Perform ( [insert] )
Dechipher
Escape
Handle Animal
Disguise
Insight

The bonuses for skills are determined by how many Ranks are in them. In the Creeper's case, he has 5 Ranks/Skill Points in Stealth.
Well for one thing, they influence your various Attack Modifiers & Defenses.

More in-depth info on what I just said shall be posted in the Central Thread, later on

What are armor modifiers defined as? How does one determine a creature's ranks in a skill, or ranks in general? Is there a cap?

Maxios
2011-03-20, 11:19 PM
What are armor modifiers defined as? How does one determine a creature's ranks in a skill, or ranks in general? Is there a cap?

Armor modifiers are defined as "The amount added to one's AC, due to the usage of armor. In example, Leather Armor adds +3 to one's AC while Chainmail Armor adds +4"

Normally, a PC has a certain amount of skill points to assign to their various skills. Monsters however, have a different system. The statter adds ranks into the skills that the monster would most likely have.
The skill cap is equal to 4 + (character's level). To use the Creeper as an example: A Creeper is a Lv. 1 Monster. That's why it's Stealth Skill is +5. If the Creeper was of higher level, it would most likely have more ranks in Stealth.

unosarta
2011-03-20, 11:22 PM
Armor modifiers are defined as "The amount added to one's AC, due to the usage of armor. In example, Leather Armor adds +3 to one's AC while Chainmail Armor adds +4"

Normally, a PC has a certain amount of skill points to assign to their various skills. Monsters however, have a different system. The statter adds ranks into the skills that the monster would most likely have.
The skill cap is equal to 4 + (character's level). To use the Creeper as an example: A Creeper is a Lv. 1 Monster. That's why it's Stealth Skill is +5. If the Creeper was of higher level, it would most likely have more ranks in Stealth.

Ah. How does the creeper have armor?

Where in the stat-block does it say the level? If it doesn't, it should probably gain a line somewhere.

Maxios
2011-03-20, 11:25 PM
Ah. How does the creeper have armor?

Where in the stat-block does it say the level? If it doesn't, it should probably gain a line somewhere.

1. The Creeper has built-in armor.
2. I knew I forgot to includ something in the Character Sheet. Level is supposed to be below Name. The line should look something like this: Class/Level (IE: Thief 1)
Most monsters however, don't have a Class.

unosarta
2011-03-20, 11:29 PM
1. The Creeper has built-in armor.
2. I knew I forgot to includ something in the Character Sheet. Level is supposed to be below Name. The line should look something like this: Class/Level (IE: Thief 1)
Most monsters however, don't have a Class.

Awesome. I am going to go edit that into the template, and then update the Faerling.

Maxios
2011-03-20, 11:32 PM
Awesome. I am going to go edit that into the template, and then update the Faerling.

Great. I'll edit the template into the OP either tonight or tomorrow :smallsmile:
Tomorrow, I will also post the Creeper using the new template

unosarta
2011-03-20, 11:56 PM
Great. I'll edit the template into the OP either tonight or tomorrow :smallsmile:
Tomorrow, I will also post the Creeper using the new template

No problem. I am going to try my hand at some higher level monsters.

Jikokujin
A vast, hulking elemental floats before you. He is made of molten lava, and his eyes are cerulean. His mouth is a gaping maw that seems dominated by fiery fragments that seem to be teeth. He has no legs, his body trailing down to a thin trail of fire.
Level: 15
Species: Elemental
Height & Weight: 16 feet, 2000 lbs.
Hirelings/Minions: 2
Attacks
Melee Attack Bonus: +10
Ranged Attack Bonus: +0
Health: 150
Defenses
Armor Class: 20
Reflex: 7
Mind: 14
Constitution: 15
Ability Scores
Strength: 20
Physical: 15
Agility: 7
Intelligence: 14
Personality: 6
Wisdom: 13

Molten Form: Any physical attack that successfully deals damage to the Jikokujin, or any time a creature touches him, he automatically deals 5 Energy damage to the attacker.

Lava Drip: Whenever the Jikokujin moves, he trails a path of lava. The lava lasts for 4 turns before cooling. Any creature that crosses the lava takes 10 Energy damage.

Fire Blast: As a normal action, the Jikokujin may spray fire in a 60 foot cone, making a Spell Attack versus all opponents who are caught in the area's Reflex defense. Any creature that fails their save takes 10d6 damage. A creature that makes their save is Stunned for 1 turn. After using this ability, the Jikokujin must wait 3 turns before using it again.

Equipment: None.

Skills: +9 Spot, +10 Lore (Nature), +19 Intimidate.

Mayhem
2011-03-21, 01:08 AM
Ogre
Ogre
An ugly and filthy giant towers over you. It is dressed in animal hides and stands about 10 feet tall.
Level:3
Species:Ogre
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Height & Weight:10ft/600lbs
Hirelings/Minions: 1 ogre +1d6-1 orcs
Attacks
Melee Attack Bonus:+12
Spell Attack Bonus:+0
Ranged Attack Bonus:+0
Health: 30
Defenses
Armor Class: 16
Reflex: 8
Mind: 6
Constitution: 15
Ability Scores
Strength: 22
Agility: 8
Intelligence: 6
Wisdom: 10

Equipment:Greatclub, javelin, hide clothing

Skills:
Athletics +5, Listen +2, Spot +2, Lore(Nature)+2, Lore(Monsters)+2
Orc

Orc
Species: Orc
Height & Weight: 6ft/220lbs
Hirelings/Minions: -
Melee Attack Bonus: +8
Spell Attack Bonus: +0
Ranged Attack Bonus: +1

Defenses
Armor Class:13
Reflex: 11
Mind: 8
Constitution: 12

Strength: 16
Physical: 12
Agility: 11
Intelligence: 8
Wisdom: 7

Equipment: Greataxe, leather armour

Skills:
Listen+1, Spot +1

Generic I know, someone had to do them :smallwink:

unosarta
2011-03-21, 08:32 AM
Interesting. I have a question for you, Maxios; is there a rough guide to how high or low Health is?

For instance, It seems like Mayhem, for the Ogre, did the level times ten. I did the level times ten plus ten for the Jikokujin. Maybe something like the following:
Weak Monster: Level*5 Health.
Normal Monster: Level*7 Health.
Tough Monster: Level*10 Health.

These would be guidelines, not actual rules, and creators could increase or decrease Health depending on the monster.

Mayhem
2011-03-21, 09:09 AM
I just realised the orc had only 2 strength less than the ogre, which is disturbing. Fixed it.

What I was going for with the ogre was actually (physical-10)x(levelx2).
It didn't work with the orc though so I just added a couple extra points. But I might adjust the orc to 7x1 as your proposal for normal monster, that works better. Then the ogre and orc work out to be (5+(physical-10))x(level), which is 30 and 7 respectively. Perfect :smallwink:

I get the feeling when Maxios says "Health isn't like rpgs, combat is fast and furious" we're doing the health wrong.

unosarta
2011-03-21, 09:24 AM
I just realised the orc had only 2 strength less than the ogre, which is disturbing. Fixed it.

It didn't work with the orc though so I just added a couple extra points. But I might adjust the orc to 7x1 as your proposal for normal monster, that works better. Then the ogre and orc work out to be (5+(physical-10))x(level), which is 30 and 7 respectively. Perfect :smallwink:
Awesome.

I get the feeling when Maxios says "Health isn't like rpgs, combat is fast and furious" we're doing the health wrong.
As do I. :x

Maxios
2011-03-21, 02:02 PM
The Orc and Ogre look very good.

What I was trying to say, is that Monster Health isn't supposed to very high. But your system, Mayhem, for determining Monster Health is perfect :smallbiggrin:

Maxios
2011-03-21, 02:30 PM
The Creeper
Before you stands a Green, block-like beast. It has an unhappy face, forever fixed on it.
Species: Creeper
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Height & Weight: 5'7, 57 lb
Hirelings/Minions: N/A
Attacks
Melee Attack Bonus:
Spell Attack Bonus:
Ranged Attack Bonus:
Health: 8
Defenses
Reflex: 10
Mind: 5
Constitution: 10
Ability Scores
Strength: 10
Physical: 13
Agility: 10
Intelligence: 5
Personality: 5
Wisdom: 5

Explosion: A Creeper can force itself to explode at will. When a Creeper explodes, the Creeper takes 1d10+3 damage (Which will almost always kill it). Anyone within 10 Ft. of the Creeper takes 1d8+1 damage. A Creeper can only explode once in it's life. The Creeper's explosion is what makes it so dangerous, because a lone creeper's exploding abilities can kill an entire party of Adventurers with low Health.

Equipment:
N/A. If a Creeper dies when it explodes, it's been known to have a lot of gunpowder suddenly appear where it died.
Skills:
Stealth +5, Athletics +1

unosarta
2011-03-21, 03:15 PM

Having read this and not realizing it, I feel stupid, however (5+Phy-10)*Level is the same as (Phy-5)*Level. So that would work.

Maxios
2011-03-21, 03:19 PM
Having read this and not realizing it, I feel stupid, however (5+Phy-10)*Level is the same as (Phy-5)*Level. So that would work.

Indeed. I shall include that method for determining Monster Health in the rules of the game :smallcool:

Mayhem
2011-03-21, 06:15 PM
(5+Phy-10)*Level is the same as (Phy-5)*Level. So that would work.
Very clever :smallsmile:.
Your method of 5xlevel, 7xlevel, and 10xlevel is actually a good rule of thumb though. 4xlevel for special monsters works better in 3.5e terms. Those 3 rules work perfect in d&d until after CR7, where it inexplicably doubles the HP:smallconfused:. But that's where d&d breaks anyway, so hopefully this sytem won't.

Also, if your magma elemental had 16 physical it'd work out to 165, close enough to 160. I got 5 from rounding up the average d8 result which is 4.5, and (16-10+4.5)x(15) = 157.5.

Maxios
2011-03-21, 10:08 PM
I think I'll stat out a Ghast (A creature from Minecraft) either tonight or tomorrow.

unosarta
2011-03-22, 12:17 AM
Very clever :smallsmile:.
Your method of 5xlevel, 7xlevel, and 10xlevel is actually a good rule of thumb though. 4xlevel for special monsters works better in 3.5e terms. Those 3 rules work perfect in d&d until after CR7, where it inexplicably doubles the HP:smallconfused:. But that's where d&d breaks anyway, so hopefully this sytem won't.

Also, if your magma elemental had 16 physical it'd work out to 165, close enough to 160. I got 5 from rounding up the average d8 result which is 4.5, and (16-10+4.5)x(15) = 157.5.

Herp, thought he had 15 Physical. Yeah, I guess. I mostly just did 10 times level plus one ish.

Maxios
2011-03-22, 04:00 PM
The Ghast
Imagine a giant, white, blocky, jellyfish. Now imagine this thing is in front of you, glaring red eyes focused on you
Level: 5
Species: Ghast
Height & Weight: 10 Feet Tall, 750 lb

Spell Attack Bonus: +7
Ranged Attack Bonus: +2

Health: 50

Armor Class: 10
Reflex: 12
Mind: 17
Constitution: 13

Agility: 12
Intelligence: 17
Personality: 10
Wisdom: 10

Fireball: The Ghast can shoot fireballs that do 2d8+2 Damage as a Spell Attack vs Reflex. These fireballs can destroy Netherack and other materials from it's home plane, The Nether. The fireballs however, cannot destroy most materials from The Hub, such as cobblestone or brick.

Hover: A Ghast flies about 10 Ft. off the ground, but can raise or lower it's height at will.

Special: The Ghast only appears in the Hell-dimension known only as The Nether. A special ritual however, can summon a Ghast.

Equipment:
N/A

Skills: +10 Lore (The Nether)

A revised version of the Creeper:
The Creeper
Before you stands a Green, block-like beast. It has an unhappy face, forever fixed on it.
Species: Creeper
Height & Weight: 5'7, 57 lb
Attacks
Melee Attack Bonus:
Spell Attack Bonus:
Ranged Attack Bonus:
Health: 8
Defenses
Reflex: 10
Mind: 5
Constitution: 10
Ability Scores
Physical: 13
Agility: 10
Intelligence: 5
Personality: 5
Wisdom: 5

Explosion: A Creeper can force itself to explode at will. When a Creeper explodes, the Creeper takes 1d10-1 damage (Which will almost always kill it). Anyone within 10 Ft. of the Creeper takes 2d6+1 damage. A Creeper can only explode once in it's life. The Creeper's explosion is what makes it so dangerous, because a lone creeper's exploding abilities can kill an entire party of Adventurers with low Health.

Equipment:
N/A. If a Creeper dies when it explodes, it's been known to have a lot of gunpowder suddenly appear where it died.
Skills:
Stealth +5, Athletics +1