PDA

View Full Version : 3.5 leaper

kayden87
2011-03-21, 04:51 PM
Is there a good feat combo that would work with the leaper build? Afaik raptoran[race], leap of the heavens, leap attack and battle jump are good. Is there anything better?

Endarire
2011-03-21, 04:58 PM
Hood (http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75882/19872838/Little_Red_Raiding_Hood_A_Tale_of_38_Guide_to_the_ 35_Dragoon). Beat you to it by over 2 years.

Urpriest
2011-03-21, 04:59 PM
I wonder if Endarire's around. We'll find out in 5,4,3,2....

To make an actual contribution, those are the main ones I'm aware of. You'll probably want Shock Trooper to PA in style, and Cleave and a reach weapon so you don't waste your damage only splatting one enemy into paste.

Edit: Yeah. That was damn impressive.

kayden87
2011-03-21, 05:06 PM
Hmmive seen the red goon befor but.... If u wanna do hard adventures you can use it lol, but in a casual group might not work, might aswell kill ur allys for goldz cause they wont be needed lol

Endarire
2011-03-21, 05:13 PM
You may need allies, depending on your build. A fully martial Hood can't teleport or plane shift on his own!

kayden87
2011-03-21, 06:02 PM
True, our gm puts portals everywhere lol, all I need now is the gun to make them heh....

Lhurgyof
2011-03-21, 10:31 PM
Is there a good feat combo that would work with the leaper build? Afaik raptoran[race], leap of the heavens, leap attack and battle jump are good. Is there anything better?

Sandals of Tiger's Leap, Mantis Leap (feat), Flying Kick... Find one of the many ways to get pounce and take Lightning Fists along with Flurry of Blows for a lot of attacks at like x3 damage.
Find a way to get monk unarmed damage (and take the min. monk levels for Mantis Leap).

HappyBlanket
2011-03-21, 10:49 PM
Sandals of Tiger's Leap, Mantis Leap (feat), Flying Kick... Find one of the many ways to get pounce and take Lightning Fists along with Flurry of Blows for a lot of attacks at like x3 damage.
Find a way to get monk unarmed damage (and take the min. monk levels for Mantis Leap).

Question! I'm toying around with a character who needs Pounce. I'm limited to core + complete. I'm planning on Spirit Lion Totem BAR to get it, but are there more efficient ways? I can open up a feat to get it with retraining (since I wasted a feat on Run to qualify for Fleet of Foot, but have since decided to get the Twisted Charge skill trick instead).

Veyr
2011-03-21, 10:54 PM
Spirit Lion Barbarian is the easiest/best way to get Pounce. It's a pretty good (great) dip.