PDA

View Full Version : Seeking the right PRC.

Metahuman1
2011-03-23, 05:07 PM
Ok, i'm going to be joining a D&D 3.5 Gestalt game over on Mythweavers.com.

Game will be very, very open about source books and homebrew. We will, among other things, be using Frank and K's Tome, and Roy's rules mines the banned spells.

http://code.google.com/p/awesometome/downloads/detail?name=Tome0.7rev139.pdf&can=2&q=

http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=116896

I have a concept for using a house ruling I have form the DM for the Multy attack feat combined with the assorted switchblade style weapons from the complete scoundrel book. (The Wrist, Elbow, Knee, and Boot blades.) and using a progression of Tome assassin or rouge on one side, and fighter with a one lvl dip into Lion Totem Barbarian for pounce on the other.

What I need now is a PRC, form somewhere, don't care if it's a third party source, a home brew, or listed in a book, long as I can get access too it, that would allow the following.

An ability that will allow me to deny my target his dex bonus to AC while still full attacking, possibly moving and full attacking, all in the same round. I should be able to keep doing this round after round with out a meaningful upper limit.

Also need, if at all possible, an ability that will reduce the action required to study a target for Tome Assassin's Death attack ability. Would like to be able, optimally, to Study, move, deny Dex Bonus, and Full attack in one round, and then repeat next round, and so on.

Finally, an ability that will significantly reduce, and optimally by end of PRC progression remove altogether, the penalty for muilty weapon fighting so that I have a good chance to hit with each attack and a good chance to hit a target repeatedly several times a round.

Other Ability's that would be nice are reductions to Hide/Move Silently check penalties for moving full speed/fighting, Fast movement bonuses even if there small, and Evasion/Improved Evasion. Again, these would be nice, but are not required. The other three ability's are.

I'm trying to play a concept of a person who uses skill and small, concealed weapons, lot's of them, in combat. I'm the guy who takes fifteen minutes too fully disarm, who always seems to have one more blade, who's got knives coming out of every fold and seem in his clothing. I'm trying to also make that concept work in a high power game with out being a burden on the party for RP sake or just dieing.

And it's worth noting that that means I need to spam Death/Sneak attack damage, becuase my base damage dice are d4's and I'm not going to have much money to put much magic for extra damage into my weapons becuase of the number of them. Thus, If I can't consistently do my extra class damage on several hits a round, I'm not going to be very effective.

Thank you.