PDA

View Full Version : Trials of Nathon IC

The Blackbird
2011-03-23, 10:06 PM
Trials of Nathon

Part 1: A World at War

You start in the southern tip of Ria, which makes up a small collection of hamlet towns technically owned by the country of Calastia. This region has been mostly untouched by the war as most of the fighting has taken place in the north and Calastia had surrended to Obsidian early on anyways.

Tatank
You are from the League of Undersized Peoples, a nation made up of halflings, gnomes, and dwarves. You have been away from home for quite some time, but it is well known that Obsidian took control of that territory, you know there was fighting and you do not know the fate of your home.

Dimitri
You're free to be a resident of Papil, or a drifter, but whether the war has touched your life is up to you.

Other than those details your situation is that you're in or near Papil, you're free to decide the kind of location to start at be it a tavern or the roads.

Silverraptor
2011-03-28, 11:17 AM
Sitting on a stoll that is sligtly too tall for him with several empty glasses of beer glasses scattered in front of him, Tatank sits draining another glass. He places the glass down on the wood with a clank and speaks out to the bartender.
"Anouther one."

The Blackbird
2011-03-28, 04:18 PM
Tatank

The bartender nods slightly and hands you another drink, he doesn't even ask for coin this time, instead he seems grim and preterbed, like he's been since you've come in. In fact, this taverns abnormally quiet, even by human tavern standards, few people are there and those who are whisper to each other, or sometimes sob. Even stranger is that they don't even pay attention to you, which contrasts every tavern you've been in since you've been in southern Ria.

(This takes the assumption you've only been in Papil for less than a day.)

CoffeeIncluded
2011-03-29, 04:27 PM
Well, he was good and lost. Since the docks further up the coast had closed down due to the civil war, Dimitri was out of a job. So here he was in Podunk looking for some place with a shipyard. Obviously not here.

"I like ships," he muttered to Brian, who was busy perched on his shoulder. With a sigh, Dimitri took a drag from the spent cigarette before tossing it onto the ground, grinding the stub into the dirt with the heel of his boot. "Maybe this place will have a map or something," he said more to himself than his familiar as he stepped inside the tavern.

The Blackbird
2011-03-29, 05:31 PM
Dimitri

You walk into the dispairing scene of mutters and sobs. The tavern isn't too busy, a pair here and there, a group of young women in the corner and a lone dwarf sitting at the bar.

CoffeeIncluded
2011-03-29, 08:30 PM
Dimitri listens to the subdued atmosphere with a frown. He tries to think of a way to inquire about the general state of misery without arousing too much suspicion (As if that's possible with stark white hair and lavender eyes like his). Not that he's overly concerned about other people, but he's been in enough trouble already with the civil war and all.

Silverraptor
2011-03-29, 09:38 PM
Tatank drinks half of his pint of beer before placing the glass heavily back on the table. He was quite oblivious to the misery around him as he was too busy worrying about his own.

The Blackbird
2011-03-30, 06:52 PM
Two of the girls get up and leave the tavern, the bartender walks over to the remaining two and starts talking to them, he already has another drink set at the counter for Tatank.

CoffeeIncluded
2011-03-30, 10:04 PM
Dimitri edges closer to the bartender and the two girls, trying to eavesdrop.

The Blackbird
2011-03-31, 06:02 PM
Dimitri

The bartender speaks in a consoling mutter to one of the girls, the other asists him but is also tear ridden and she is more audible,
"D- Don't worry hon, they'll...they'll catch him..."

CoffeeIncluded
2011-04-01, 09:03 PM
Dimitri frowns, licks his thin lips. Not his problem, he shouldn't get involved. He'll just get himself into something bad.

A little clawed paw pushes into the side of his neck, and Brian stares up at him with those big ruby eyes.

"Brian, I'm not going to stick out my neck for them only to get it chopped off."

Brian just glares at him. Dimitri flashes up one palm. "Yeah, yeah, empathy, I've been roughed around myself, all that junk." He sighs. "Okay, you win. No guarantees though; if I happen to run into him, well, why not?"

Dimitri tries to make himself inconspicuous without really being so; positioning himself so that he will not be suspected of eavesdropping but instead making the bartender and woman thing that he just happened to hear and may be of any assistance. He leaves it up to the woman and bartender to notice him and act on that notice.

The Blackbird
2011-04-02, 11:26 AM
Dimitri
The bartender turns about and notices you, he simply asks, "Can I help you with something, sir?"

CoffeeIncluded
2011-04-03, 09:51 PM
Dimitri sighs. No going back now. "I'm sorry about the interruption, but...I overheard something about someone being on the run. I've been traveling to get here, so perhaps I bumped into the person you're looking for...?

The Blackbird
2011-04-04, 07:22 PM
"Guess you don't know then..." the bartender mutters, he takes you aside and talks touoi.

"Alright, so um... There was a murder last night, a young woman was killed while on a walk with her fiancee." he grimaces somewhat, "Only people who saw him was the couple, and the man isn't in the right state to recount it I think, and the priest saw him flee the town, but he's... not being very helpful about it."
He gives you a pat on the shoulder, "We're a small town here, things like this don't happen, we don't have guards and we would be very grateful if you could tell or do anything for us. When things like this happens the whole town suffers, cause everyone knows everyone, and all that."

Silverraptor
2011-04-04, 07:52 PM
At this point, the bartender might feel a tug oh the back of his shirt. As he'll turn around, Tatank will be there looking at him in a slightly brooding expression.
"Anuther un, pleze? An, aye jus remeb ta ask ya. Ya noe anythung aboot wha happin ta the League of Undasize Peeple?"

(If this is too thick of an accent, let me know.)

The Blackbird
2011-04-04, 08:23 PM
Tatank

(After Nightwalker's grammar, I'll read anything.:smalltongue:)

The bartender frowns at you, "League of Undersized Peoples? They were taken by Obsidian weren't they?"
He shakes his head, "Anyways, I'll get your drink in a moment, I'm busy here."

Silverraptor
2011-04-04, 08:53 PM
(Okay, good.:smallbiggrin:)

Tatank just gruffs at him rudely.
"An wha is ya so buze vith?"

CoffeeIncluded
2011-04-04, 09:39 PM
Dimitri winces in sympathy, then wrinkles his nose at the stench of booze coming off the dwarf.

He chews an already-ragged index finger in thought. Did he bump into anyone suspicious on his way to this hamlet?
(Should Dimitri roll a knowledge check to see if he noticed anything or anyone shady?)

The Blackbird
2011-04-06, 09:27 PM
(Knowledge local would be more for that thing. But don't anyways, if you saw the guy you'd remember him.)

The bartender snaps at Tatank, "A murder, so I don't have time for you. Get your own drink from the back, I don't care how much it is right now."

Silverraptor
2011-04-06, 11:14 PM
"Murder?"
Tatank just throws a hand as if he was asked to do an annoying chore.
"Ef a Dwarf of me clan did somfing dik tat, he be dishonably* executed*. Why ain't you humes done the same ding?"

(I'm just going to say that yes, he has those word in his vocabulary since its a highly disrespectful thing in his clan like that.)

The Blackbird
2011-04-07, 06:10 PM
The bartender growls, "We would gladly hang the bastard but he ran for it, you twit! We can't find him!"

CoffeeIncluded
2011-04-07, 08:23 PM
(Hey, uh, would I be able to see Tatanks character sheet? Thanks.)

Dimitri takes an instinctive step backwards, ready to duck behind a table and sprint out the door if things turned ugly.

He holds up his hands in a placating gesture. "Sorry, I didn't see anything. If I did, I'd tell you. But, uh, is there a..." He sighs. No going back now. "Is there a search party? My physical strength is terrible and my vision's worse, but I do know a few spells..."

Silverraptor
2011-04-07, 08:34 PM
"Wha?! Ta {Bastard} is tat dishonable ta hide?! Et es me dutie ta bring dis hume to justace!! Wha das he luk like?!"

(Anything within the "{}" bracket is in dwarven)

The Blackbird
2011-04-07, 09:31 PM
(Why do you want to see Tatank's sheet?:smallconfused:)

The bartender looks surprised at the dwarf, "Well uh... The only two people who saw him were the priest and the um...girl's fiancee. So I'd talk to the former if you wanted a full description, everything else would be rumor, I suppose." He seemed not to notice Dimitri's comment with the dwarf's outburst, because you're certain he would've made more of a reaction if he had heard you. The girl who had been crying before addresses him though, jumping up from her seat to marvel at him, "You know spells?! That's amazing! We haven't had a spellcaster here in ages!"

CoffeeIncluded
2011-04-07, 09:46 PM
"Define "ages"." After another moment of thought, Dimitri smiles to himself. The only spellcaster around...This could turn out really well if he plays it right.

"Yeah, I know a few spells," he says. Dimitri flashes a quick pose, showing off his green longcoat and alabaster hair in the sun. "I suppose I look the type."

The Blackbird
2011-04-08, 07:16 PM
Dimitri

She nods at you, giving a small smile. Though still clearly upset about the recent events, she seems a little more hopeful than she did a moment ago.

The bartender breaks away from his conversation with Tatank, "Did you say spellcaster?"

CoffeeIncluded
2011-04-09, 09:18 AM
Dimitri nods. "Oh, uh, yeah. Well, not that many, but I do know a few spells." Jeez, what had he gotten himself into...

The Blackbird
2011-04-10, 05:10 PM
Dimitri

The bartender nods to you, "Not many spells... So you're an apprentice wizard or something? Could you maybe contact your master to see if he'd help us. If that's not too much to ask?"

The girl mutters something about most wizards being busy with the war effort but the bartender doesn't hear her.

CoffeeIncluded
2011-04-10, 08:06 PM
"Uh..." He shifts himself so he can get out quickly, if necessary. It probably won't be, but you never know.

"Actually, I'm...A bit of a freak, I guess. Well, double a freak: I didn't learn from anyone...I'm actually a sorcerer. Self realized, self taught, the magic's in my bones."

The Blackbird
2011-04-10, 09:11 PM
Dimitri
The bartender frowns, "I don't get quite what you mean...But any help is welcome help here."

The girl looks sympathetic, "I don't think you're a freak..."

CoffeeIncluded
2011-04-11, 08:59 PM
A faint smile from Dimitri. "Thank you." He turns back to the bartender. "It means that I can cast spells on my own, without a spellbook...And I'll help."

Silverraptor
2011-04-11, 09:05 PM
Tatank was just sort of standing there, letting the humans get excited for whatever reason. He didn't really see what the big deal was that people can wiggle their fingers. When he finally heard the word "Help" his mind was returned to alertness.
"We redy yet?"

The Blackbird
2011-04-12, 06:02 PM
The bartender gives a weak smile and the girl says, "Thanks."
The bartender takes her by the arm and leads her back to her table to console her some more, leaving Dimitri and his new comrade to talk.

CoffeeIncluded
2011-04-12, 11:00 PM
"Hey, wait! I don't even know where to start looking!" he shouts as he follows the bartender, asking for more information.

Silverraptor
2011-04-23, 01:02 AM
Tatank walks after everyone, speaking loudly to no one in particular.
"Wat duz he luk like?"

The Blackbird
2011-04-23, 10:59 AM
Dimitri
The bartender turns around to you and asks, "Would you like me to take you to the church?"

Tatank
A small group of people move over to you and start babbling different descriptions that all start with "I heard that he..."

CoffeeIncluded
2011-04-23, 10:26 PM
Dimitri nods. "Yes, please."

The Blackbird
2011-04-23, 10:51 PM
Dimitri
The bartender leads you out the door and leaves Tatank behind talking to the crowd. You walk with him across town to a small church, only about the size of an old schoolhouse. Next to the churches doors stands a middle aged man dressed in a robe with symbols of Pelor and a youth in light armor, they are speaking to each other.

The bartender folds his arms and says, "The guy in the robes is our priest, he's seen the murderer. I don't recognize the kid though..." He puts his hand to his chin in thought.

Silverraptor
2011-04-23, 11:14 PM
Tatank decides that everyone yelling at him was not helping.
"Nevamind."
Noticing the Bartender taking the other Hume outside, he decides to follow them. Clanking loudly all the way.

CoffeeIncluded
2011-04-24, 07:01 PM
Dimitri winces as his eyes adjust to the bright light. Taking out a cigarette and lighting it, he looks at the two people before him, but says nothing just yet. Brian snuffs the air.

The Blackbird
2011-04-25, 05:26 PM
The bartender seems curious to your reaction to light, but he doesn't say anything. When the priest notices you he waves away the youth saying, "That is all I have for you.""

The lad shrugs and begins to walk away replying, "Okay, I might have more questions later though."

The priest struts over to you and the bartender and bows. Closer up he looks older, perhaps in his 50s, his face is a bit pointed and he's very thin and you would be willing to believe he might have some elf blood in him. His hair is grey and his eyes are dark and stern.

He speaks to the bartender, "How may I help you Mr. Cook?"

The bartender puts a hand on your shoulder, "This lad wanted to ask you about um...the killer." He says the last part quietly as though he's nervous about something.

"What killer?"

CoffeeIncluded
2011-04-25, 07:20 PM
Dimitri casts a skeptical glance at the priest. Are you serious? he thinks. He says, "The one who gave someone's fiance an early wedding gift of a nice knife? Repeatedly delivered with extreme violence?"

The Blackbird
2011-04-25, 08:37 PM
Dimitri

The priest frowns at you, "Ah, you must be refering to the death of Liliana Johnson." He finally say simply.

The bartender is looking akwardly away from you and is muttering to himself.

"Contrary to what I'm sure you've heard her death was simply her time. For I saw no man leave the bloody scene of her demise but the Angel of Death, the Reaper himself. Her time had come, so as I have told the other boy to question me, I saw no killer."

The bartender turns away from the priest and mutters loud enough for you to hear, "I had no idea he was this off his rocker."

CoffeeIncluded
2011-04-25, 10:19 PM
Dimitri takes a long drag off his cigarette; eventually the incongruency clicks. "Wait. That doesn't make sense. If you just said that her death was bloody, then how was it natural? I don't know of any illness that makes you bleed out all its own. And I didn't see huge dangerous wild animals on the way here (though considering my eyesight that doesn't say much)."

Silverraptor
2011-04-26, 12:21 AM
Tatank quickly walks up to the people outside.
"So, wat does hume murderer luk like?"
He steps in with the shield on his back adding to the clanking brestplate he wore.

The Blackbird
2011-04-26, 07:42 PM
Dimitri

The priest waves away your logic, "It is not for us to judge if the Reaper took a more physical approach."

The bartender sighs and says to you, "Maybe this wasn't such a good idea, we could try Liliana's fiancee though... I'm not sure if he's ready to talk but we could still try."

Tatank

You push yourself into the conversation and burst out your question, to which is only met by an akward silence from both the bartender and the priest.

CoffeeIncluded
2011-04-26, 08:32 PM
Dimitri is still giving the priest a dirty look, though it could be mistaken for squinting from the sun's rays. "...Yeah. Let's go do that." He's about to say more when Tatank bursts in. After that, all Dimitri can do is facepalm and mutter, "Please don't tell me I have to work with this guy..."

The Blackbird
2011-04-26, 09:17 PM
Dimitri

The bartender leads you away and only shrugs to your suggestion. He leads you all away across town again to a small house on the edge of the town.

"This is it." he turns to you, "I'm a friend on the man, Matthew, we actually share the same name, so if you want I could go to the door for you."

Tatank

The priest looks down at you, then simply walks back into the church without a word. A moment later you see the youth that Dimitri saw talking to him (though you didn't) walking close by and looking at you.

Silverraptor
2011-04-26, 10:09 PM
Tatank looks at the youth.
"Vat do ya want?"

CoffeeIncluded
2011-04-26, 11:07 PM
Dimitri nods. "Would you?" He looks around, listening and seeing what little he can.

The Blackbird
2011-04-27, 08:55 PM
Tatank

He youth akwardly scratches the back of his head, Oh...Sorry. I was just thinking that you look like a strong warrior. Because I'm looking for some help."

Dimitri

The bartender, who will now be refered to as Mathew Cook, nods to you and walks up to the door of the house. He knocks a few times and calls, "Hey Matt? Are you there? Do you think we could come in?"

There is no response.

"Matt? I'm coming in, you might not feel like talkin but we can't leave you alone at a time like this understand?"
Still no response. Mathew Cook opens the door and becons you to follow him in.

Silverraptor
2011-04-27, 10:08 PM
Tatank looks around, trying to find where the other two humes went to.
"Sowwy. Got ta bring hume murderer ta justice first."

The Blackbird
2011-04-28, 10:42 AM
Tatank

"Yeah I heard about that. I tried to help but I'm doing something more urgent."

Silverraptor
2011-04-28, 11:18 AM
Through Tatank's utterly uncaring mind, a spark of curiosity that shouldn't be there flashed for a moment.
"...Wat?"

The Blackbird
2011-04-28, 06:06 PM
Tatank

"There are some kids from a neighboring town that have been kidnapped, and I need a few good warriors to help me get them back and I only have about two more days to do it." He tells you grimly.

Silverraptor
2011-04-28, 06:28 PM
"Y too days?"

The Blackbird
2011-04-28, 06:59 PM
"We think that the children were taken to be sacrifices, these kind of rituals tend to happen on a full moon. There's one in two days."

Silverraptor
2011-04-28, 07:05 PM
"Hmmm..."
Tatank thinks for a moment.
"Fine. Aye dun tink hume murderer has time limit."

The Blackbird
2011-04-28, 07:27 PM
You'll help? He asks eagerly, then continues, "Thank you, do you know of anyone else I could find within an hour or so? I wanted to leave by tonight."

CoffeeIncluded
2011-04-28, 09:29 PM
Dimitri looks around the house, at the nick-knacks on the mantle. Then he awkwardly sticks out a hand to Matthew. "Uh...Hi."

Silverraptor
2011-04-28, 10:13 PM
You'll help? He asks eagerly, then continues, "Thank you, do you know of anyone else I could find within an hour or so? I wanted to leave by tonight."

"Hmmm... Nah. Dun't noe anyone."

Rawhide
2011-04-29, 12:20 AM
Bug fix post.

Silverraptor
2011-04-29, 11:27 AM
Bug fix post.

Thank you Rawhide.:smallsmile:

CoffeeIncluded
2011-05-10, 10:28 PM
(Sorry, I've been taking APs)

Dimitri clears his throat to break the awkward silence. He decides to just come out and say it. "I hear there's been a murder?"

The Blackbird
2011-05-15, 03:49 PM
Dmitri

Just to avoid confusion,

Mathew-The bartender
Matthew-The fiancee

You and Mathew walk into a small living room with a desk, a bookshelf, and a rocking chair. You address Matthew who is sitting on the floor inbetween the bookshelf and the wall. There's a hallway leading down to a few other rooms, and a fireplace.

Matthew is pale and his eyes are red, and have tired rings under them, he looks up at the two of you.
"Ah...Ah...Yes...A...Murder."
Mathew bends down next to him and puts an arm around his shoulder but doesn't say anything else.

Tatank

"Well shoot, I guess I'll have to look around some more then." He reaches out his hand to you, "I'm Chris, by the way."

Silverraptor
2011-05-17, 12:51 PM
"Aye'm Tatank."
His armor clanks slightly as he shakes his hand with Chris.

The Blackbird
2011-05-17, 08:16 PM
Tatank
"Suiting name." He says, looking at you.
"Alright, I'm going to go looking around for some others, maybe that white hair kid I saw with you a second ago can do something, I also saw a strange looking guy in the church. I'll catch up with you really soon, unless you'd rather just follow me around."

Silverraptor
2011-05-17, 09:04 PM
"Uhhh..."
He thinks for a moment.
"Aye dought dis was rite away. Ah, if ya comin' ta fin me later, Aye'll luk for da murderer."
He turns around and takes a step before pausing.
"Dammit! Aye still dun noe wut he luk's like!"

The Blackbird
2011-05-17, 09:21 PM
Tatank

"Oh...Alright, but I won't take more than an hour or so, I want to leave before nightfall, okay?"

CoffeeIncluded
2011-05-17, 10:52 PM
At Brian's insistence, Dimitri steps forward. He doesn't put an arm around the man's shoulder, but he does say, "...I'm sorry about what happened. But if you need any help...I'll help find the murderer."

NamonakiRei
2011-05-20, 08:42 PM
A young girl walks through the streets, wandering about the city. Nelia walks deep in thought about various matters, most of them regarding her recent travels. She isn't sure of what she'll do now, however, and in her distraction she bumps into a young man walking through the streets.

"Oh, I'm sorry! I wasn't looking." She apologizes, looking at the person she bumped into.

The Blackbird
2011-05-20, 10:02 PM
Nelia

"Oof!" the man stumbles backwards and nearly falls over. He briefly looks frusterated, but fixes his face before turning to you.

"Uh, it's okay." He says to you, "I should have been looking more carefully."
He starts walking away but then stops and stares at you.

Dimitri

Matthew shifts a bit and looks up at you, but he doesn't answer. (Go ahead and roll a diplomacy/charisma check)

Silverraptor
2011-05-20, 10:07 PM
Tatank thinks gruffly.
"Gruh. Fine. Aye'll follow ya."

CoffeeIncluded
2011-05-20, 10:08 PM
(Prepares for fail. I've had a bad day.)

[roll0]

NamonakiRei
2011-05-21, 09:07 PM
Nelia looks back at him for a few moments, wondering why he's staring at her.

"Do you need something?" She asks, rising an eyebrow.

The Blackbird
2011-05-22, 03:36 PM
Nelia

"Uh... You seem well equiped, could you help me with something? It's urgent."

Tatank
You follow Chris and find him talking to a young woman.

Dimitri
(I'm sorry to hear that:smallfrown:)
He keeps looking at you for a moment, but then turns his head away, covering his face with his arms. He starts sobbing something, but the only thing you make out is, "Please...Go away..."

NamonakiRei
2011-06-01, 09:09 PM
Nelia looks at the young man, and then ponders the situation for a brief instant.

"Sure. I could use something to do, and this sounds important." She says, with a half-smile.

CoffeeIncluded
2011-06-01, 10:46 PM
Dimitri bites his lip and manages to say, "I'm sorry," before walking away. In the shoulder of his vest, Brian mutters something like, Well, you mess that one up well and good.

Silverraptor
2011-06-02, 11:30 PM
Tatank just stands there, glaring gruffly at nothing in particular, doing his best to look bored. (Which is really well done when he's trying his worst to look bored. But when he's actually trying...:smalltongue:)

The Blackbird
2011-06-04, 01:40 PM
Nelia

"Okay well, some kids have been kidnapped from a neighboring town, and we only have a few days to rescue them." the youth says rather grimly. "I'm trying to find as many people as I can to help."

Dimitri
The bartender Mathew takes you you over to the side.
"I'm going to stay here with him, why don't you... Find something else to do for a while... But um... Thanks for trying."

NamonakiRei
2011-06-22, 09:23 PM
"Wow, that is important." Nelia mutters, now wide eyed. "I'll be glad to help you in what I can. Name's Nelia, by the way." She says, holding out her hand.

The Blackbird
2011-06-23, 05:57 PM
Nelia and Tatank

He shakes her hand introducing himself, "I'm Chris Temar."

When he releases her hand, "Now if you'll excuse me, I want to see if I can find at least one more person before I go. Could you just... wait here for a bit?"

He doesn't wait for an answer, he urgently moves off the other way. As he passes Tatank he says, "I'm going to see if I can find that white haired kid. Why don't you look in the church, I saw an armed man there."

Silverraptor
2011-06-23, 07:42 PM
Tatank nods, since he didn't have anything else to do.
"Kay."

CoffeeIncluded
2011-06-26, 11:50 PM
Dimitri sighs. "Sorry." Stepping outside, he looks around. Satisfied that nobody is watching, he fishes out a cigarette and lights it with a flick of a finger and a spark of magic. With a heavy sigh, he drags in a deep breath and blows it out to the sky.

"How do they do those smoke rings anyway, Brian? There's got to be some sort of spell involved."

The Blackbird
2011-07-19, 09:55 PM
Tatank and Nelia

Tatank starts walking off to the church. Nelia is left standing alone.

Dimitri

You hear Mathew and Matthew having a quiet conversation, but you can't really make out the words. Many minutes pass when you notice a youth approaching you.

CoffeeIncluded
2011-07-25, 01:01 PM
IC: I am so, so sorry I forgot!

Dimitri turns around to look at the youth. "What is it?"

Silverraptor
2011-07-26, 12:32 AM
So... Tatank walks over to the Church.

NamonakiRei
2011-07-26, 08:00 PM
Nelia raises an eyebrow, and debates with herself for a moment. She decides to stay and wait for a while, in the end, and resorts to thinking about the mission the young man is involved with. She shakes her head slightly.

"I just hope he doesn't keep me waiting forever..." She mutters, looking in the direction he left in.

The Blackbird
2011-07-28, 12:08 PM
Dimitri

"I was hoping you could help me with something."

Tatank

You walk back to the church to see the priest walking back and forth in front of the doors, he is alone.

CoffeeIncluded
2011-07-29, 08:43 AM
Dimitri blows out more smoke before responding. "What do you want?"

The Blackbird
2011-08-24, 06:45 PM
Dimitri

"I uh...Heard that you were investigating a murder and I was hoping you'd help me and some others deal with something more urgent."

CoffeeIncluded
2011-09-04, 03:23 PM
Dimitri

"I uh...Heard that you were investigating a murder and I was hoping you'd help me and some others deal with something more urgent."

OOC: I am so, so sorry I forgot about this.

Dimitri sighs. Typical really, the moment he walks into town he immediately gets bombarded with quest requests. "What's more urgent than murder?"

The Blackbird
2011-09-11, 01:24 PM
Dimitri

"Some kids from a neighboring town have been kidnapped. I've gotten a group together to head out and find them."