PDA

View Full Version : Blocked Homebrew threads?

Thugorp
2011-03-25, 09:42 PM
Why is it that it seems like every Homebrew I go to to try and quote, or ask about has been locked recently? Is the forum in the middle of a purge or something? Even the prc contest of only 2 rounds ago is locked! What's up?

The Dark Fiddler
2011-03-25, 09:46 PM
Well, the homebrew section just recently underwent a revision, splitting into two separate parts. The mods had to dig through some older threads to move the ones that no longer belonged here, so it's possible they locked some while they did that.

Thugorp
2011-03-25, 11:42 PM
Oh I see thanks.

Yora
2011-03-26, 05:33 AM
However, they only locked those that did not have any new replies since 2009. Almost everything that had any activity in 2010 should still be open.

Thugorp
2011-03-28, 05:53 PM
Yes but I like to go back and use stuff and revise stuff from years past. If things like that are locked then eventually they are delieted and then where am I left? also, now I will have to go back and bump my old stuff once a year!

arguskos
2011-03-28, 06:15 PM
Yes but I like to go back and use stuff and revise stuff from years past. If things like that are locked then eventually they are delieted and then where am I left? also, now I will have to go back and bump my old stuff once a year!
Ask a mod to reopen the thread for you. Most of the time, if you're the creator and have new work to add, they'll be quite accommodating. I plan to do that to update some stuff, personally.