PDA

View Full Version : Resolved, please delete.

Lhurgyof
2011-03-26, 10:15 PM
Okay, so I was using my Xbox all fine and dandy, but when I got home that night, it said my payment option was messed up (and it wouldn't let me use Xbox live). I put in a different credit card, but it still didn't work (I figured it took a day for the server to resolve). But, tonight it still won't work at all. In fact, it even says I still have Xbox live gold. When I do "fix" the payment method, it says that everything is blocked, even though nothing truly is.

Does anyone have an idea as to why my Xbox is doing this to me? :smallfurious:

Pie Guy
2011-03-27, 12:30 AM
Have you tried tech support?

Lhurgyof
2011-03-27, 12:39 AM
Have you tried tech support?

Everything but. I wish I had time to call tonight, but I guess it'll have to wait until like tuesday. :smallfrown:

Crossblade
2011-03-27, 12:48 AM
Two hours between posts? Could have called and had it resolved in that time.

But your post is vague. What do you mean by "messed up"? What were you wanting to do that it isn't letting you? You said you have Gold, so what is the problem exactly? Did you pay for something? Did you check with your card to see if any payments went through?

Lhurgyof
2011-03-27, 06:03 PM
Two hours between posts? Could have called and had it resolved in that time.

But your post is vague. What do you mean by "messed up"? What were you wanting to do that it isn't letting you? You said you have Gold, so what is the problem exactly? Did you pay for something? Did you check with your card to see if any payments went through?

It says I have 0 friends, 0 recent players, 0 messages, parties are blocked, online play is blocked, all "premium" options are blocked.

Edit: called customer support, and they fixed it.