PDA

View Full Version : Five People on GitP (Let the paranoia begin!)

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

Scarlet Knight
2011-05-25, 10:23 PM
1 )
*points ahead on roadway* Fork in the road! Bear left!
Right Trog!

2 )

LEFT FOOT RED! LEFT FOOT RED!!!
Of course . Problem is it’s also right foot red, right hand red, left…

3) Congratulations on graduating!
4) *Clap clap* I DO believe in fairies! * clap clap*
5) Almost every one is lawful good, if you define it properly.

Raistlin1040
2011-05-25, 11:24 PM
1) If I promised to be fun again, would you stay and could we be like we used to? I really miss it and I want you in my life.
2) I resent that you kept things from me for so long. I don't care how young I was, lying to me messed me up more than telling the truth ever could have.
3) You're cool. Even if you piss me off like a third of the time, you're a little like a brother.
4) I think you're so awesome and funny and you probably do not even remember who I am until you see my posts, even though we've played LoL together.
5) You haven't done anything wrong, but you're such a doormat that I cannot respect you at all.

Serpentine
2011-05-25, 11:41 PM
Oooo, you're on LoL?
4. You should totally come visit me while you're over here, only I'm not entirely sure what we should do...
Like, totes'n'fo' realz.

1. What is wrong with you lately? I used to be pretty fond of you, but lately you're just obnoxious.
2. Respond to my thread! I reeeeaaaally wanna stay with you! D:
3. You have no idea how amazingly ignorant and offensive you were. That is what is really depressing.
4. I miss your avataring :smallfrown:
5. I miss talking - and flirting - with you :smallfrown:

Lord Raziere
2011-05-25, 11:51 PM
1. Hi.
2. You are also weird
3. Here, have a spherical cube
4. I like your designs
5. Meh.

Prince Zahn
2011-05-27, 08:48 AM
1. Were you talking to me?
2. I'm pretty sure you were talking to me.
3. Don't tell #1 and #2, But I don't think they were really talking to me. but maybe -you- were - by any chance?
4. Alright, assuming neither of those 3 were talking to me, I know for SURE you were.
5. I'm not talking to you right now... but I don't know why.

BladeofOblivion
2011-05-27, 01:40 PM
1. Well, it's too bad that didn't work out how you saw it.

2. It's nice to see you in an even better mood than usual, what with your upcoming graduation and all. The new avatar looks great, I must say.

3. *Vague statement intended to apply the Barnum Effect.*

4. I'll admit, I didn't expect you to do that. I mean, you're at just the right level of unhinged to do so, but that doesn't mean I expected it. :smallbiggrin:

5. You asked? My real name is *DATA EXPUNGED.*

Thufir
2011-05-29, 09:20 AM
1. I'm grinning like a Cheshire Cat every time I re-read that PM.
2. You might find out sooner than you expected...
3. Yes, you were right.
4. I fully expect to hear your reaction all the way from the other side of the Atlantic.
5. While appreciated that comment, I feel you overestimate us somewhat.

Trog
2011-05-29, 10:35 AM
¿ǝןdoǝd 'ǝɹǝɥ dןǝɥ ǝןʇʇıן ɐ boɹʇ ʇǝb oʇ ǝʞɐʇ ʇı ןןıʍ ʇɐɥʍ ˙˙ɥn os˙5
>> ˙uɐɔ ʇı ʎןʇuǝɹɐddɐ ˙˙˙ *ǝqnɔ ןɐɔıɹǝɥds ɥʇıʍ sʎɐןd*˙4
˙sı ʇı uɐɥʇ pɹɐʍʞʍɐ ǝɹoɯ ʇǝb ʇ,upןnoɔ sıɥʇ ǝɹns ʎʇʇǝɹd s,boɹʇ *˙uoıʇısod pɹɐʍʞʍɐ ɹǝɥʇɐɹ sıɥʇ uı ɹǝʞɐqǝpnʇs ǝɥʇ uı sǝpıɹ* ǝǝɹɟ ʎɔuɐɟ puɐ ǝsooןʇooɟ 'buoןɐ ʇɥbıɹ buıʌoɯ *sbuıs*˙3
˙uoıʇısod ʇuǝɹɹnɔ s,boɹʇ uǝʌıb sɐʍ ʇɐɥʇ ʇןnɔıɟɟıp ʍoɥ ɐǝpı ou ǝʌɐɥ noʎ
*pǝɹ uo ʇooɟ ʇɟǝן sʇnd*˙2
O˙o ˙buıןıǝɔ ǝɥʇ ɯoɹɟ sǝןbuɐp˙1

Serpentine
2011-05-29, 10:44 AM
1. *cuts the rope*
*is unapologetic at bumped head*
I had to turn my screen sideways :smallannoyed:
2. So we gonna kill each other, or what?
3. That did not go well, although I was surprised it didn't go down in complete flames.
4. I look forward to seeing how that turns out!
5. Animorphs! <3

Mindfreak
2011-05-29, 11:05 AM
1. I'm pretty sure if we met in real life, the first thing we would do, would be highfiving each other.
2. Seriously, you're awesome, never change
3. I could probably make a Monty Python reference at that, but it goes without saying.
4. You just said what I was thinking
5. You're pretty well liked on the forums, wish I knew you, you sound like a nice guy.

Moff Chumley
2011-05-29, 01:01 PM
1. I'm not sure if that was directed at me, or if it's just arrogant to assume you even care one way or the other.
2. You're awesome, you know that? I'd love to hang out at some point.
3. You too, although I'm fairly sure I bug the crap outta you...
4. I'm thinking it might be a good idea for you to stop posting in this thread and start sending PMs, but that's your business.
5. I know we tend to crop up on the opposite sides of issues, but I still have a lot of respect for you.

Haruki-kun
2011-05-29, 04:46 PM
1. I like you, too. :smalltongue:
2. I'm surprised, too.
3. Tsk, tsk. Pay more attention, dude.
4. I totally have a crush on you! But don't worry, not in a creepy way.
5. I'm sorry...

Mauve Shirt
2011-05-29, 05:31 PM
1. I'll buy you lunch if you take me to the bookstore.
2. Silly European and your time zones.
3. Silly person and your opinions.
4. Don't do things that make you miserable! Quit your job! I give bad advice.
5. You make reading difficult.

ghost_warlock
2011-05-30, 01:28 PM
3. Silly person and your opinions.

I'm sorry. I'm trying hard to be indifferent, but I've worked hard to develop a personality and it seems a shame to let it go to waste.

1. You don't want to come here; this place is death.
2. We barely speak any more, but I'm ecstatic to hear you're feeling better. I miss you but I can't shake the feeling this distance may be what's best for you. I wish all your fondest dreams come true.
3. I still don't see what people like about you. Not that I can really justify saying much about that, though.
4. I feel like I owe you something. I don't like feeling that way.
5. Please don't take my comments on your fb personally; I'm just being my semi-abrasive self. I don't really mean any offense in it, I'm just trying to amuse myself.

RabbitHoleLost
2011-05-30, 10:47 PM
1. To quote John Green, because I know you respect him, too "You can love someone so much...But you can never love people as much as you can miss them."
I think you just miss me, and you're letting that color your thoughts of me. But I miss how we used to be, too.
2. But, you? I miss you. I want to see you again, no matter how much you try to convince yourself I'm better off without your awesomeness in my life.
3. I wish you weren't so ashamed of feelings the things you do, whether its anger or lust. You're human- these emotions make you human. I hate it when you beat yourself up because of them.
4. Nah, I still think you're cute.
5. You are an amazing, kind lady, and I respect you very much.

Thufir
2011-06-04, 12:10 PM
1. Yeah, you're right. I'll tell everyone else eventually.
2. Look, the fact your assumption was correct some time after you made it does not negate the fact it was incorrect when you made it.
3. Eh, but I like saying ambiguous things in this thread.
4. Really looking forward to seeing you.
5. I take great interest in the snippets of your life that I find out about.

Trog
2011-06-05, 07:05 AM
Let's play a game. You be Donkey Kong and I shall be Mario and what you can do, see, is roll barrels at me. Say, perhaps, those barrels of beer you have right there. Those will do. P=
*Rocks you gently in his hammock as you sleep peacefully in my arms in the warm night air under the dark drifting clouds and glinting stars.*
*carefully mixes and fans the vinegar rice so it sticks to the nori paper that wraps up the pieces of tasty sushi served to you on a large plate*
I hope you are well and happy.
You've got a friend in me. *poisons the water hole* P=

Hazyshade
2011-06-06, 05:12 AM
1. Sorry I missed your message. We'll catch up tonight.
2. hi! I'm Sushi Monster. *bows* It will be most excellent to meet you. Thy legend precedeth thee.
3. Did you have anything in mind, as to how the people who only know one person and indirectly one other person on this forum, should proceed?

4. hi there, myself! How am I doing?
5. Peace be within thy walls and plenteousness within thy palaces! According to my whim, you have been selected from the active-ish users in Random Banter to be my number 5. This is now an auspicious day for you; you may want to consider investing in penny stocks or pointing a high-aperture telescope at random regions of the sky.

Serpentine
2011-06-07, 04:11 AM
1. When you give yourself a ridiculously long and complicated name, then tell people off for contracting it, and moreover insisting that they use a "nick name" that's almost as long that has nothing to do with your actual name as far as anyone not in the know can know and is therefore hard to remember, you pretty much just look like a twit to me.
2. It seems like you constantly go out of your way to annoy me, and moreover you come across as quite arrogant and beligerant to me.
3. You're adorable. I hope it works in your favour.
4. You're also adorable. I know it'll work in your favour.
5. The first I've seen you in forever, and you're being a Negative Nancy killjoy. :frown:

Drynwyn
2011-06-07, 09:15 AM
3. I find your lack of face disturbing. (http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/2209.html) :smalltongue:
This is from a ways back, but i'm pretty sure it's about me.

2. You are an evil, evil person and yet I am having way too much fun to ever decisively defeat you.
Again, from a ways back, but I think it's about me.

1. I enjoyed your rant.:smallsmile:
2. I clash with yout often, but I think your'e pretty awesome
3. I wish i could be more like you.
4. I read your web comic.
5. And yours, too.

ORione
2011-06-10, 10:01 PM
1. People say you're evil, but I don't see it. Maybe I'm just failing my Sense Motive checks.
2. You are a Good, upstanding citizen, which annoys me.
3. So are you.
4. And you.
5. STOP KILLING ME! :smallannoyed:

Bleak Ink
2011-06-10, 11:33 PM
1. You may possess the ability to Smite me, but I'd still happily sit down and have a profound conversation over chess with you.
2. Your contributions to the Story thread are always unique and take the devastated plot to new heights of misfortune.
3. I quite enjoy your infamous smirk.
4. The lack of apostrophe in your name both offends and intrigues me.
5. I wasn't quite sure what to make of you at first, but am glad I've gotten to know you a bit better.

Blue Ghost
2011-06-10, 11:53 PM
1. We Lawful Good types aren't bad, y'know. If we were, we wouldn't be Good.
2. I'm kinda disappointed that you didn't respond to my PM, but I forgive you. I love you, big sis.
3. You're in a unique position to help the Playground. Make me proud.
4. Neutrality in that issue is nearly impossible to come by. I should know, I've been trying very hard to achieve it. Objectivity and love are more important.
5. I'm kinda afraid that all the attention you're getting may come back to bite you in some way. I know it's not your fault, but still, it scares me.

Haruki-kun
2011-06-11, 12:42 AM
1. That was kinda mean, you know.
2. Ack! I'm so sorry, I didn't see your post until now and now it's too late to go back and... >.< SO SORRY.
3. You I should thank. I think I'll go do that now.
4. Can't agree with theway you do some things, but I'm not hoping for you to fail. Good luck with that.
5. You know, I found that input really mature. I'm proud of you.

MonkeyBusiness
2011-06-12, 07:46 AM
1. Congratulations on graduation from high school!
2. I saw your graduation pictures! Aren't you cute! And now I can say I've seen you wearing tassels! :smallwink:
3. Congratulations on graduating from college! Now what?
4. I hope you survived your neice's graduation party. I think the mystery ingredient in that "apple pie" was vodka.
5. I hope you are surviving the wedding plans.

RabbitHoleLost
2011-06-13, 10:57 AM
1. I still feel awkward about that note on facebook I sent to you when I was drunk. Even if I meant every word. You are a beautiful, intelligent woman with a fantastic taste in music. But I still feel incredibly embarrassed about sending it.
2.I love you to itty bitty pieces, but Fluttershy is blech.
3. LESS THAN A WEEK AND I WILL SPEND HOURS IN A CAR WITH YOU. Somehow, this excites me more than the actual meetup. CAUSE WE SUCH GOOD FRIENDS.
4. Really, I might as well pack up and move up there and romance you and your girlfriend. You're almost 18, right?
5. I'm so happy for you, and I hope the wedding was just as beautiful as you deserve.

Raz_Fox
2011-06-15, 11:44 AM
1. You're a wonderful artist, and I hope that I'll get to play with you again, someday soon.
2. You're a wonderful stick-in-the-mud, you know that? Heh, you're probably the only thing stopping us all from spinning out into insanity.
3. It's hard work, and I think I'm becoming perfectionist over it. Sorry. I'll do my best to advance, paragraph by paragraph!
4. For someone with such an innocent avatar, you're surprisingly the opposite.
5. Our web personas don't have to be ridiculously powered, you know. In fact, that just invites calls of "Mary Sue!" or "lol that doesn't work". Just saying. Stop taking things so seriously!

Mystic Muse
2011-06-15, 03:53 PM
5. Our web personas don't have to be ridiculously powered, you know. In fact, that just invites calls of "Mary Sue!" or "lol that doesn't work". Just saying. Stop taking things so seriously!

Okay, fine I'll take it down a notch.:smalltongue: You may or may not be talking about me here.

1. You're my friend. I care about you, and I wish you could see yourself the way I see you.:smallfrown:
2. You're great, and you're awesome, but I'd like it if you stopped shipping me so much. Other than that, just keep at being awesome.
3. Dude, I'm just trying to help. If you aren't going to listen to me, then why are you even talking to me? I don't want to tell you how to run your life, but if you're going to complain about not having anybody to talk to, you should expect me to suggest finding people.
4. Two words. Dr. Pepper.
5. Kitty! *glomps*

TheCountAlucard
2011-06-15, 04:30 PM
1) I like your commentary on my campaign journals; I appreciate having someone willing to read about my gaming group's shenanigans.

2) No offense, but speaking from experience here, your little art project is most likely doomed.

3) See, if you have to become a monster to defeat a monster, then you haven't really won, now have you?

4) Which should I go with, chicken alfredo, or chicken pasta and biscuits?

5) (flirts with some more)

Mauve Shirt
2011-06-15, 10:36 PM
1. OW! Trying to nap!
2. Thanks! Now work.
3. I'm sorry. I'm an awful person.
4. Some people's opinions are just wrong! :smalltongue:
5. How delicious are the biscuits?

Blue Ghost
2011-06-15, 10:40 PM
1. I've never met a man I didn't like. Except you.
2. Forgiveness is good and necessary, but not easy. It's one of the virtues which I'm not so good at.
3. You never used to be this bitter and judgmental.
4. I wish we could talk more.
5. You give good hugs.

Moff Chumley
2011-06-16, 02:59 AM
1. I think you think I have some kind of problem. Maybe I just don't like it. :smalltongue:
2. Make up your mind, kay?
3. I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but the only vibe I've gotten from you for a long time is contempt. You probably are and I'm just not very good at this.
4. Likewise, actually. I have feelings too, believe it or not. :smalltongue:
5. I'd love to hang out next time I'm in OC. Which probably won't be for a long while, but ya never know...

bladescape
2011-06-16, 05:43 AM
1.Meh, it wasn't so surprising, just kind of not expected... Yeah.

2.Thank you, I look forward to working with you in the future.

3.Damn, I just can't stop ending up here can I? You too? Nice to know I have some who agree with me.

4.I seriously think you do a great job. Now if only you wouldn't hog it so much....

5.Somewhat creepy... But I approve!

Not sure if all of the people who are referenced above read this thread... but yeah.

Prince Zahn
2011-06-16, 01:22 PM
3) See, if you have to become a monster to defeat a monster, then you haven't really won, now have you?

Actually I have. being a mimic helps your ambushing and sneak attacks.
I'll have you know - I get a total of 147.83% random encounter treasure from my portable mimic alone! :smalltongue:

1) so...um...uhh....so!..
2) riiiiiight...
3) anyway...
I was hoping you'd start the new topic >_> <_< >_<

4) I just noticed - you're really something, you know that?
5)...
saying nothing in particular isn't really saying something, is it?:smallsigh:

Trixie
2011-06-16, 02:27 PM
1. I wish I knew who you were talking about...

2. Hench-vertically-challenged-flying-fey or not, you're still cool ;P

3. You should seriously change that avatar.

4. ...You really scare me sometimes :smalltongue:

5. Why do you hate me? :smallfrown:

ORione
2011-06-16, 02:59 PM
1. You played along with my joke. I approve!
2. You, sir, have an awesome taste in music.
3. Apparently your sense of humor clashes with mine. I meant no offense.
4. You're beginning to creep me out...
5. You let the players push you around too much when you DM. Remember, you're in charge of the world.

Trog
2011-06-16, 05:57 PM
Actually the mystery ingredient was Everclear. *o°(o.O )°*

But but… how can you nap when Trog's all ready to play dinosaurs? D: *stands and waits dressed in dinosaur costume. Watches you continue to try and nap. Grumps and crosses arms.* Curse your sudden but inevitable play fail.

I hope things go well for you on your out-of-country trip - you deserve to have some fun!

How many toasters did you get? :smallbiggrin:

You should be nicer to others. StartiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnngNOW! :smalltongue:

TheCountAlucard
2011-06-16, 06:11 PM
1) One.
2) Two.
3) Actually, that one's Trog's fault.
4) Oh, you tease. :smallamused:
5) Pizza! Homemade and everything! :smallbiggrin:
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa100/TheCountAlucard666/Pictures/Snapshot_20110616.jpg

Blue Ghost
2011-06-16, 07:16 PM
1. Dark Signer Pony, Dark Signer Pony... ...Help.
2. I really admire you, but it kinda bothers me that I don't know a single thing about you personally, like how old you are or what you're doing in life right now. And that I never see you around anymore.
3. If I could hug you physically, I would.
4. Is anyone reading this?
5. I love you.

Serpentine
2011-06-17, 04:16 AM
I hope things go well for you on your out-of-country trip - you deserve to have some fun!I hope so too :smallfrown: :smalleek:
4. Is anyone reading this?No.

1. God, you're an arse.
2. Don't let any of them get you down. You're doing fine.
3. You were my best friend for a while there. Why aren't you talking to me? Well, I think I know why, but... that's pretty ridiculous.
4. Suddenly you actually seem to be reasonable, even if we still simply disagree. 'supwitat?
5. Fight the good fight! *fistpump*

RabbitHoleLost
2011-06-17, 05:58 AM
1. Because I find you overbearing, holier-than-thou, and mean spirited, that's why.
2. I wish we didn't have to go through this "I like you, now I don't like you, now we're good, now you're annoying" bit. You're a strong woman, and I respect you. I refuse to let that opinion of you be changed, now.
3. I don't like the things you say or the stuff you do, but I still can't shake the general positive feelings I have for you. No matter what, I still think "Man, he's a good kid <3" But everything the Cure ever did was awesome so shut your face.
4.Hey. Be 18 already so I can come visit you, finally, and not feel weird about it.
5.WELCOME TO THE HOTEL CALIIIIIIFORNIA... ready for an encore? :smallwink:

smellie_hippie
2011-06-17, 06:05 AM
1. I never get to see you anymore. I hope you move back soon.

2. I knw we tease you guys about moving here... but it's because we love you and want to hang out with you ALL the time.

3. I'm coming to get you. Maybe next year, maybe next month... but it WILL happen. :smallamused:

4. You may not realize this, but you are one of the main reasons I come to post around here.

5. Did you remember to bring "Shootin' Ladders"?

Serpentine
2011-06-17, 06:46 AM
2. I wish we didn't have to go through this "I like you, now I don't like you, now we're good, now you're annoying" bit. You're a strong woman, and I respect you. I refuse to let that opinion of you be changed, now.Schweet. Time to slack off :cool:

1. The fact you were nice about it makes it more likely I'll let you use it. Still undecided, but leaning towards yes.
2. Isn't it about time you started growing up a bit?
3. I'm curious to know what's been bothering you...
4. How is your stuff so good? Hoooooow?!
5. You should write/illustrate a kids' D&D picture book.

MonkeyBusiness
2011-06-17, 07:05 AM
1. *Wakes from nap, yawns, rubs eyes* Ah, I needed that! Maybe I'll make a nice cup of tea and a - GAH! *Stares at you in your costume ...* I had no idea you were into that ...
*Shrugs. Braids hair.* Okay. I'll be "Holly", you be "Grumpy".
2. Actually, I don't spend much time in OC. Maybe we could meet in PTSD? Hahahaha! ... Sorry. Just a little psychology joke. :smalltongue:
3. RRRRRaaaawr! RRRRawawawawarRRRaa! Rr - what? *thinks about what you just said* Hm. You are right. I'll defeat the monster, then become the monster. Then I'll know I've really won! *frowns, tapping finger on cheek in thought* But what kind of monster shall I be?
4. Auspicious day? Really? *mails scholarship application* Thanks for letting me know!
5. *Hides "Shoot Aladin!" Behind my back* Er ... Yes! It's out in the car! I'll just go get it ...
*mutters to self* Time to get my hearing checked ...

Thufir
2011-06-17, 10:29 AM
1. I covered this in a previous post, and you're not helping your case.
2. I... may be counting down the hours at this point.
3. NEVER!
4. I find it amusing that you posted that but apparently failed to notice the one I directed at you.
5. Stop being so paranoid. It'll be better than fine.

Moff Chumley
2011-06-17, 11:45 AM
3. I don't like the things you say or the stuff you do, but I still can't shake the general positive feelings I have for you. No matter what, I still think "Man, he's a good kid <3" But everything the Cure ever did was awesome so shut your face.

MwarglemumblemuttergrumbleFIEN!
*goes to listen to Disintegration*
Happy? :smallannoyed:

:smalltongue:

1. Seriously man, post more.
2. You got all our hopes up for a second there...
3. I wish you didn't come off so mean-spirited, it makes it hard to really like you. Of course I do anyway, because pots shouldn't call kettles black. :smalltongue:
4. Given that we have absolutely nothing in common aside from a love of gaming and an interest in politics, and even in those we differ enormously, I have a huge amount of respect for you. You're one of the most good-natured guys I've interacted with, on or off the internet.
5. On the off-chance that any of that was directed at me, I'm unaware, and to be honest it freaks me out a little. I wish you'd stop posting stuff like that in this thread.

Trog
2011-06-17, 02:12 PM
1. Oh sure! :smallmad: It's Trog's fault! It's always Trog's fault! Let's blame it on the troglodyte because then he stomps around holding his hands in the air and rants while little signs that point out how silly he is being appear out of nowhere and float unseen above his head! *<--- Silly, aint he?*

2. Trog's not reading that, no. *<--- Never learned to read but hides it well*

3. Oh! Trog was actually talking to uh… well nevermind. Land of the Lost it is! Though if you don't mind Trog's gonna play a sleestak instead. Just need to put in these special effects contacts here *pulls out comically large black sleestak contacts*

… oh my. :smalleek:

Well this shouldn't be uh… too bad. They're ... um... a little big but how bad could it-

*scrubbed*

-EAR LORD THE UNBELIEVABLE PAIN!! Oh man… okay… they're in.

*feels around in the blackness*

Jeez no wonder they moved so slowly all the time. >>

4.Trog hasn't forgotten, Just haven't had time to work on the labels yet. Sorry. *<--- Lame excuse. Has been stuffing his face with Hostess Ding Dongs and watching old Hee-Haw reruns instead. Don't be fooled.*

5. Why do you keep looking above Trog's head? :smallconfused:

Reinholdt
2011-06-17, 05:20 PM
You make a better Moff than Moff.
You're the original. You're way better than all those other Moffs.

Lord Raziere
2011-06-17, 07:29 PM
1. I know your secret
2. and yours
3. and yours
4. and yours
5. and yours

:smallamused:

littlekKID
2011-06-18, 09:41 AM
1. This site isn't big enough for the two of us

2. I LOVE PONNIES

3. You're nice, I like ya

4. I like your choise of color

5. you're weird. I'm not sure if that's good or bad

Thufir
2011-06-18, 01:02 PM
1. See you soon.
2. Talk to me about G&S more!
3. Nice that you thought of that, we should be able to sort it out.
4. I need to say something to another person for the purposes of this SMBG. That person is you. Feel special!
5. See you now! Yay! *Hugs*

Dr. Bath
2011-06-18, 06:26 PM
I'm gonna just assume everything in this thread is in reference to me, just to be safe.

I think that is the best plan.

1. Your games were awesome, pity they all tailed off
2. Come back! I liked fighting with you!
3. Come back! I liked arguing with you!
4. It's a pity you think that way, but I think I still like you nonetheless
5. Come back! I liked arguing with you!

Zeb The Troll
2011-06-19, 11:30 PM
1. I would LOVE to hang out with you guys ALL the time. We're brainstorming ideas. I won't say it's a "no, not ever" but everything we think of involves a lot of risk that we're not in a place to take on right now.

2. You're never going to read this, but we'd love to hang with you guys way more often too. We're going to try harder.

3. YOU! Move to the US. Now. NOW!!

4. Congratulations on your beautiful new baby (still think Zelda would have been a good name, but hey, your kid :smalltongue:)!

5. I can't wait to see you all next weekend!

Alarra
2011-06-19, 11:58 PM
1. We do have a plan. It's a crazy, risky plan that we don't actually know if we'll ever do, but I'll keep working on him.

2. No kidding. I know you're busy and all, but it's getting ridiculous...or maybe they don't like us. *worried look*

3. I'm sorry that we seem to be fighting all the time lately. I'm trying, but I don't know what to do differently.

4. May be a little insane, but we'll make one for you, and everyone else, cause, you know, we're insane.

5. I know I said I'd have 3 done by JC, but I think that's going to end up dropping to 1, especially if I have to spend an entire day making t-shirts. I'm sorry. I'll have one done though! I promise. I've just been really really tired lately.

Haruki-kun
2011-06-20, 12:11 AM
1. It's OK, we all miss that landfish.
2. I have no idea if you're mad at me....
3. Or you....
4. Or you, either....
5. At least I know you're fine.

TheCountAlucard
2011-06-20, 12:17 AM
I'm gonna just assume everything in this thread is in reference to me, just to be safe.

I think that is the best plan.No way, that way lies madness!

Just watch!

1) I like you; you're tons of fun! :smallredface:
2) I dislike you; you're a real drag. :smallannoyed:
3) May I have a sip of your tasty beverage? :smallcool:
4) We must combine! Gattai! :smallbiggrin:
5) Well, you're looking pretty today. :smallamused:

Serpentine
2011-06-20, 07:59 AM
1. You are a colossal douche. Oh, the things I would say to you if I could... Of course, even if I could, you'd probably just say it legitimises you somehow or other.
2. Stop with the ridiculous nitpicking.
3. Cooooome baaaaaack D:
4. How's that tat of yours coming along?
5. I'm a little sad - but not terribly surprised - that you gave up on your gimmick so quickly. And before I even had time to decide whether it would annoy me!

Dr. Bath
2011-06-20, 08:08 AM
No way, that way lies madness!

Naaaah! It's fine! Fiiiiine! I'm totally sane all the time.

ALL THE TIME. why do you hatelove me??? D:

1. I just find you a bit boring is all
2. You should at least give non-japenese comics a chance, they'll surprise you.
3. You're pretty awesome, I hope I never rile you as much as others have
4. Must you be quite so sycophantic?
5. Too many words.

Thufir
2011-06-20, 08:34 AM
1. So far, every time I have posted in this thread, one of them has been about you.
2. Never! I AM PEDANT HEAR ME ROAR. (Yeah, that probably wasn't directed at me was it?)
3. Never too many words.
4. No matter how much you try to deny it, you were really drunk.
5. You should come over this side of the Atlantic. There's a friend of mine you'd get on with so well.

Haruki-kun
2011-06-20, 09:28 AM
1. Sorry, I just don't like western comics. I read V or Vendetta and that's only because I was sick at home.
2. I just want to hug you.
3. And you too!
4. Not you. You look like you'd stab me for trying.
5. You... are OK, when you keep your distance.

deathsli'helper
2011-06-20, 08:18 PM
1.You scare me
2.Ive always wondered exactly how insane you are
3. On a scariness scale of 1-10, at least above a 7
4. Often ill look at your post and say to myself, What the f***?!?!
5.If you know who you are, please dont hurt me.
(And no, its not you.)

Scarlet Knight
2011-06-21, 10:57 AM
1) I haven't seen you post in a while; I hope all is well.
2) It's good to see you're back posting again.
3) You avatar reminds me of Rusty; I approve heartily!
4) For someone so young, you have nice taste in music.
5) Congratulations on winning the Stanley Cup. Happy? Now can I go back to hating all Boston sports teams? ( yes, that includes Harvard...)

RabbitHoleLost
2011-06-23, 08:14 AM
1)I can't wait to be stuck in a car with you for 15 hours
2)I can't wait to see you again
3)I can't wait to get to know you better this year
4)I can't wait to drink your homemade deliciousness
5)I can't wait to snuggle mah bestest friend again

Trog
2011-06-23, 10:15 AM
Wish I was there.
Wish I was there more.
Drive safe you people!
Why is it illegal to send beer in the mail?! WHYYYYYY?!?!! D:
Remember: you're awesome.

Haruki-kun
2011-06-23, 10:45 AM
1. Yeah, I wish I was there, too.
2. You'd better be there next year, I might actually have a chance to go!
3. It must be hard for you, you're so much farther away.
4. I don't dislike you or anything, it's just that the circumstances... sometimes...
5. Damn right it reflects its user well. :smallwink:

Thufir
2011-06-23, 12:13 PM
1. Wish I could be there as well.
2. You better be there when I eventually do manage to get the money together to go.
3. And you're coming with me.
4. On the other hand, we do have a meetup of our own, with cool people like you.
5. And you!

Serpentine
2011-06-24, 09:50 AM
1. I think we'd have a lot to talk about, and I look forward to meeting you.
2. I'm jealous of how close you are to so many Playgrounders.
3. Please stay around this time :smallfrown:
4. I hope you stick with your art, because for all its flaws when it's good it's very very good, and I can see you always getting better.
5. I'm positively aching to go nightclubbing with you and your friends, Creepy Old Aussie or no.

Alarra
2011-06-29, 12:41 AM
1. We finally wore him down. Commence actual moving discussions...
2. Don't worry, the basement plan will work even -better- once we move. *will make sure to have basement* Speaking of basement plan. Mom says 'sure' to the hiring and visa.
3. Hey, start a meetup thread while you're at work tonight. Oh, and add a multi-pack of batteries to our shopping list, since we left ours in the Rockband bag in TN...Pickle's drill is running low.
4. Is it actually illegal to ship beer? Or is that a certain states thing? I know you can ship wine places, depending on the state. You can't beer?
5. I apologize for never listening to your apparently multiple recommendations of shirt.woot, just got my two new shirts and they're awesome.

Em Blackleaf
2011-07-01, 12:56 AM
1. I feel like you get really awkward vibes from me like I don't like you but THAT'S NOT YOUR FAULT I'M JUST AN INCREDIBLY AWKWARD PERSON SOMETIMES D:

2. You're so cold and I don't understand it.

3. Sometimes you seem mean to me but I dunno if that's just your sense of humor. :s

4. You're such a cutie-pie. I kinda wanna be your friend. :3

5. You're so beautiful I just can't stand it.

Serpentine
2011-07-01, 05:10 AM
5. You're so beautiful I just can't stand it.Awww, shucks :smallwink:

1. Well you're new and interesting. So far 'twould appear we'd get along well. Let me visit you!

2. & 3. Sorry, the zoology guy thinks he knows someone who might want it, and it may end up in the zoological museum :smallfrown:

4. Avatarise your dragons, quick! D:

5. Where've you been lately? Come back!

RabbitHoleLost
2011-07-07, 11:05 AM
1. I think you're gorgeous. End of story.
2. You're fun to snuggle up on. Hoping it extends to next time we meet, as well.
3. I wish you had been there. That once was not enough.
4. AHA I WAS TELLING THE TRUTH
5. Next tuesday, nine pm your time?

Thufir
2011-07-08, 09:56 AM
1. La la la la la, meetup meetup meetup.
2. You're coming to the next one.
3. *Nukes*
4. Big Mechanical Tree Brother is watching you.
5. Really looking forward to seeing you again.

Mauve Shirt
2011-07-08, 10:17 AM
1. I secretly dislike you.
2. The above was not directed at you, don't worry.
3. I won't have my phone on me today.
4. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH
5. I don't have to explain myself to you!

Blue Ghost
2011-07-08, 05:47 PM
1 and 2. I really want to PM or IM chat with the two of you, but I don't know how well you'd receive that, since you're both pretty new to the Playground...
3. Are you going to come back? I miss you.
4 and 5. The Depression thread hasn't been the same without the two of you to bless it.

Trog
2011-07-08, 07:34 PM
I'm so happy to see your dedication and imagination and passion bear fruit. Hope you knock 'em dead!

You strike me as someone who is very sincere and very intelligent and very passionate. And also very… hurt… somehow. I hope for better things for you in your future. You most certainly deserve them.

I miss you. There are so many people this applies to that I think I could post that filling all five for several posts and not cover everyone. So this one will have to do for all.

I worry that you hate me somehow. Again this could fill many many posts with how many people this applies to. But I guess if you do there isn't anything I can do about it anyway. I guess I need to stop caring about that. Life is only getting shorter and the less time dwelling on that the better. If only this was as easily done and said. Baby steps, baby steps.

I love talking with you. I know you're busier now and I understand your absences. I think I need something more to fill up my time and there's a bazillion things I suppose I should be doing… but mostly I sit in front of my computer and hope you say hi, truth be told.

Thufir
2011-07-10, 08:05 PM
1.Yeah, we'll have to do that, today. In a more dayish part of the day though.
2. I miss you already! :smallfrown:
3. I'm reading your posts and hearing them in your voice now. Suddenly, accents in my head!
4. Still can't recall your name, if I ever learned it.
5. See you at the next meetup as well.

RabbitHoleLost
2011-07-13, 01:40 AM
1. And I, I want you to know
Everyone's got to face down the demons
Maybe today we can put the past away

2.You're waiting for someone
To put you together
You're waiting for someone to push you away
There's always another wound to discover
There's always something more you wish (s)he'd say

3. O, no, I see-
A spider web, and it's me in the middle.
So I twist and turn.
Here I am, in love, in a bubble

4. And with a sigh he can't explain why
But he can't say "goodbye"

5. There's a fine line between love and hate
And I don't mind.

Zeb The Troll
2011-07-13, 01:49 AM
1. Everyone's got to face down the demonsI am a horrible person who can't help mangling lyrics in my head. This one becomes "Everyone's got toothpaste on their demons!"

1) I'm glad I have you to keep me on an even keel.

2) I'm glad you guys are as excited about this as I am!

3) Come back to a meetup! We miss you!

4) And you too!

5) You don't post on your own yet, but you should know you're my favorite blend of pudding and solids since tapioca. :smallcool:

Haruki-kun
2011-07-15, 04:13 PM
1. That was cute. :smalltongue:

2. I... REALLY wish you hadn't made that post. It sorta rubbed me the wrong way.

3. Sorry about that, I didn't mean any harm. Just trying to help, I'll be more careful.

4. Sometimes I feel like I want to talk with you, but I have nothing to say. Conversation starters are hard to find for people like me.

5. *sigh* You know what? I'm sorry, but despite what you may think, it's the right thing to do. It's what they always tell us to do.

MonkeyBusiness
2011-07-17, 05:51 PM
1. <goose>
2. Thanks, but since I am frequently cute, I'm not precisely sure to what you are referring. Perhaps the "hello kitty" foundation garment?
3. Thank you for responding so quickly to that thing that concerned me.
4. Heh. You remind me of my favorite book: Watership Down? Did you ever read it, dear heart? In that story a hero tells god to "bless his bottom". I like to think, if I do bless others, it's like that.
5. Oh, my. You are beautiful.

RabbitHoleLost
2011-07-20, 11:03 AM
1. Its not a secret, sweetie. Its pretty obvious, actually
2. It feels like I haven't spoken to you in ages. I guess I just keep missing you. But I DO have your birthday present sitting on my beside table...I need to mail that eventually
3. Woah, dude. Woah. If I had known you'd felt that way...Well, I dunno what I would have done about it.
4. You're beautiful.
5. You're adorable =3

super dark33
2011-07-20, 04:10 PM
1. even evil people like me dont kill them, stop killing them!, theire cute with their ears!
2.you just LOVE them, though they can hurt you with their bottom.
3.i wonder what would happen if you were Green... you showed me your red version, which was cool.
4.I know! people always tell me that :smallbiggrin:
5. well THAT sounds bad...

Reinholdt
2011-07-20, 10:55 PM
1. You're such a tease.
2. I miss you.
3. I wish there was something I could do to make you feel better about that.
4. You're just never on IM anymore and I don't know why.
5. This statement is not for you.

Em Blackleaf
2011-07-20, 11:23 PM
1. Be in California. Right now.
2. I haven't *PUNCH*ed you in a while. :smalltongue:
3. I'm glad we're cool and stuff.
4. You seriously made my whole life better. :smallsmile:
5. I probably would have/would have had a really big crush on you if I knew you IRL. x:

Trog
2011-07-23, 01:13 AM
o.O
≈.≈
>>;
=P
^(^_^)>

Haruki-kun
2011-07-23, 10:51 AM
1. That's OK. I know you'd fix it if you could. Sadly none of us can. Having someone to listen is nice.
2. OK... so.... Russian Reversal, huh? <.<
3. That game was fun. Let's play again sometime!
4. Haven't seen you in a while! =I
5. That was.... not quite what I expected.

Moff Chumley
2011-07-23, 02:04 PM
1. Er... I probably would too. Assuming that was directed at me, which I'll concede implies a certain amount of ego. <.<
2. If I come off as passive-aggressive, that's not my intention. I blame the internet.
3. Why don't you post more? Post more. .__.
4. I like you just fine, I just wish you were less judgmental.
5. Courtesy of FB chat, you've been elevated from "fairly cool" to "badass". Just lettin' you know. :smalltongue:

Em Blackleaf
2011-07-27, 02:57 AM
1. You're such a jerk. I still don't want to think you're so cold. I want to think you're not really like this. Why did I ever think you were cool? Whatever. I still think you're cool. This is awful.
2. You're such a good friend. I'm glad you talk to me. Thanks for being there, man. C:
3. >.> I think we understand each other here. Not too egotistical at all. Unless you're talking about something else. Then you know, disregard that statement.
4. Dude, if you still play, I want nothing more than to jam with you.
5. YOU'RE SO DAMN ELUSIVE. And I miss you. :c

MonkeyBusiness
2011-07-29, 03:39 PM
1. You're beautifuller.
2. These days, I have to hold myself back from "blessings" that leave a Doc Martin print on the recipient's tuchis.
3. Yes, I still want the avatar.
4. <looks at vintage bikini patterns>
5. I hope the cat came back.

Kneenibble
2011-07-30, 01:20 AM
I wish I could give you what you need. It would be a firework education we'd both remember until the very end, in colony or Queendom.

benedicat tibi Dominus et custodiat te, ostendat Dominus faciem suam tibi et misereatur tui, convertat Dominus vultum suum ad te et det tibi pacem.

Never got that book in the post. :smallfrown: Either you repented of the offer or it's lost forever in the aethers.

Rock on, fella, would we could party in the throes of some hyperconscious rave.

I toast you with a horn of mead, since we cannot drain them together where our countrymen met in Flanders, and rejoice together.

RabbitHoleLost
2011-07-31, 01:23 AM
1. I'm sorry I haven't messaged you back on facebook. I really would like you to visit again, someday in the future, but I feel like I'm a wreck right now and I couldn't give your visit the attention it deserves
2. I'm sorry I didn't win that game earlier for us. I just assumed I was a lost cause.
3. I'm sorry I'm not always there for you anymore. I'd like to say its because I'm avoiding everyone now, but I just don't know how to approach you about those things
4. I'm sorry I don't always answer your texts. Lately, I've been almost phobic of reaching out to people. Plus, you mostly text me while I'm at work :smalltongue:
5. I'm sorry I said those things to you a few years back, and that I made you choose. I missed you so much, and, while things slowly seem to be building back up, it was almost more painful trying to overcome the feelings of weirdness after we started talking again.

bladescape
2011-07-31, 01:36 AM
2. I'm sorry I didn't win that game earlier for us. I just assumed I was a lost cause.

1.Sorry I got so aggitated about it. I really should take such games at a more relaxed pace.

2.Brilliant! Love the writing. Maybe I should take lessons from you.:smallbiggrin:

3.Bad luck for you. It's a pity it ended as such ... but I really don't like losing.

4.Thanks. That really helps. I couldn't've had a better helper!

5.Woah, backlog. Perhaps I'm stepping in over my head? Nah. I'm sure I'll muddle through it, don't worry... somehow.

Blue Ghost
2011-07-31, 03:42 PM
1. That was hecka awkward. Still, I'm glad I met you. :smallsmile:
2. You? Really? I never expected that.
3. Where have you been? Seriously.
4. I hope that things continue to look up for you.
5. I still remember you.

Penny67
2011-07-31, 05:04 PM
3. Where have you been? Seriously.
I don't really feel like talking about it.

1. Silly you. I'm not a paladin!

2. Why are you solid? See? *poke*

3. You're just a grumpy-grump pants.

4. I just remembered you left! :smallfrown: How could you?!!

5. You are very dark. You are definitely not a paladin either!

I sure haven't been here in a while...

Trog
2011-07-31, 05:44 PM
That wasn't directed at you.
I'm taking someone's advice from earlier and I've stopped giving a crap. Don't know why I didn't think of doing that before.
Of course I think you are. I'll forgo the optometrist visit, yes. Silly. :smallwink:
YAAAAAY! ^(^_^)^
I hope your job prospects improve. =/

Recaiden
2011-07-31, 07:00 PM
Welcome back.
This is directed at you.
I don't appreciate all the lies.
I wish you could come out and say things, but I know it'll never work.
The only solution is to throw it all out and start fresh. Like a train in a tunnel.

Bleak Ink
2011-08-06, 01:06 AM
1. See, this? This sort of stuff is what makes the internet fantastic; I never would have met you without it.
2. Maybe it's best we didn't meet in person; I'm not sure the world could handle the awesome.
3. Neither of those were directed to you.
4. It could, however, apply to you.
5. That temper of yours... I had no idea. I mean, damn.

TheCountAlucard
2011-08-06, 01:14 AM
1. You're creepy. :smalleek:

2. You're funny. :smallbiggrin:

3. You're very witty and articulate; it's fun to see your posts. :smallsmile:

4. You're naked. :smallconfused:

5. Just you wait 'til I unleash the half-dragon elephants on you! :smallamused:

Em Blackleaf
2011-08-06, 01:29 AM
1. Now I feel like ridiculously silly. Whatever we still cool right? :B
2. You are an inspiration. You have taught me more than you know about the importance of other human beings and just how to be happy. Your happiness is a beautiful thing; I am so glad you're happy. You have a beautiful soul and your caring tendencies restore my faith in humanity.
3. I take that back. Somehow you stopped being a jerk. STOP MESSING WITH MY HEAD
4. I kind of wish you were my big sister.
5. I want you to like be my neighbor or something. You are so fun.

Trog
2011-08-06, 10:22 AM
2. You are an inspiration. You have taught me more than you know about the importance of other human beings and just how to be happy. Your happiness is a beautiful thing; I am so glad you're happy. You have a beautiful soul and your caring tendencies restore my faith in humanity.
1. Well gosh, thanks. Trog doesn't know what to sa-

*the lid of the large stew pot next to the smoking troglodyte lifts and a barely alive and badly scalded halfling peers out* Help... me...

*Trog squirts a couple dashes of hot sauce into his eyes and shoves him back in the pot with a wooden spoon he is holding.*

Yes, indeed Trog is inspiring.

Lunch will be ready in a couple of hours by the way. *puffs*

5. Just you wait 'til I unleash the half-dragon elephants on you! :smallamused:
2. Reminds Trog of this gal Trog used to date back in Waterdeep. Speaking of Waterdeep, what the heck kind of name is "Waterdeep" anyway? It's like naming it the obvious thing. What's next? Forestgreen? Underdark? Rockymountainhigh? Trog'sTavern? Sad.

This is directed at you.
3. Indeed it is.

5. That temper of yours... I had no idea. I mean, damn.
4. Trog's temper is reserved for malfunctioning inanimate objects and malfunctioning inanimate gnome bartenders, usually. Not to worry.

5. *Checks under lid. Stirs. Tastes. Adds more salt. Tastes again. Replaces lid* Are you still bringing the side dish?

Haruki-kun
2011-08-08, 07:40 PM
1. I like you!
2. We'd better meet at some point! =I
3. And that goes for you too.
4. If only I wasn't so awkward. :smalltongue:
5. You creep me out. :smalleek:

Viera Champion
2011-08-08, 08:03 PM
Welcome back.

You welcomed me back not too long ago... =p

1) Is it creepy that I still remember you have a brother named Colin?
2) Vieras... In space... (Making out with your character):smallwink:
3) Ahhh my fake gay internet lover.:smallamused:
4) I still love bragging about knowing you when you were just a newcomer in the shipping/crack fiction threads.
5) Let's take down my kobold brother together, not evil any more friend! I know, I know, you don't see yourself as a paladin, my mistake. The whole good thing threw me off.:smallbiggrin:

Blue Ghost
2011-08-09, 11:44 AM
1. You're right, you can't rant to the person you're ranting about.
2. Why haven't you been in SMBG?
3. Until you all shared its magic with me!
4. Oh hi! We haven't talked in like ever!
5. *glomp*

MonkeyBusiness
2011-08-14, 11:30 AM
1. I see you hiding behind the water cooler. Get back to work.
2. Congratulations! You now quality for benefits! <hands you a box of donuts> Now get back to work.
3. Vacation? Don't make me laugh! Get back to work.
4. Suggestion box? Right here! <points to paper shredder> Now get back to work!
5. Why are you reading this? Get back to work!

Sorry ... the avatar made me do it! <Goes back to work>

Recaiden
2011-08-14, 11:43 AM
This is not directed at you.
I know that, silly boy. You assume too much.
If you can do this, so can I!
Burn everything, and build a palace of ashes.
Even if you don't think it's working, it is.

Serpentine
2011-08-14, 11:56 AM
1. Well that sucks :smallfrown:
2. You're sooo cool!
3. You should lurk less, talk more :smallfrown:
4. The occasional post of yours that doesn't infuriate me makes a nice change.
5. I kinda wish you'd stop being so soppy all over me, at least in "public"... It's the sort of thing that bugs me about other people, and makes me a bit embarrassed and uncomfortable :/

super dark33
2011-08-14, 12:07 PM
1.bah, i would realy like to post more here, i dont know why i dont.
2.bah, i would realy like to post more here, i dont know why i dont.
3.bah, i would realy like to post more here, i dont know why i dont.
4.bah, i would realy like to post more here, i dont know why i dont.
5.bah, i would realy like to post more here, i dont know why i dont.

indeed, i talk to all of you.

Reinholdt
2011-08-14, 12:21 PM
1. You dive all the way in, you're going to hit rock bottom every time.
2. Don't feel too bad about that.
3. You've seriously earned a lot of respect from me for that one post.
4. I really don't know why I'm surprised. I frankly should have known. Well, I won't make the same mistake twice.
5. It does get better. Keep trying.

smuchmuch
2011-08-15, 07:56 AM
1,2,3,4,5 and more)Sometime I genuinely wonder what kind of person hides behind the internet persona. I know it's none of my buisness but I can't help but wonder.
2)Your mastery of language impresses me.
3)I'm going to be honest and say your posts usualy annoy me. It's pretty hypocritical of me to say that, I supose, because my posts are hardly better, all thing considered, but I just find them annoying; sorry.
4)I get the impression you are a rather passive agressive person, are you not ?
5)You crack me up.

Mauve Shirt
2011-08-15, 10:38 AM
1. Please, just stop. It's gotten annoying.
2. *tosses another javelin at* :smallamused:
3. I really hope I don't irritate you.
4. Psst.... vote for me!
5. You owe me a picture. :smalltongue:

Trog
2011-08-15, 11:04 AM
1. That's the plan.
2. GAH!
3. Ooo, benefits! *munches* Custard-filled benefits, yay!

2)Your mastery of language impresses me.
4. Talking in the third person is harder than it looks. >>
5. *scritches behind ears*

Haruki-kun
2011-08-23, 10:49 AM
1. Twelve. Twelve. Twelve. Twelve. Twelve. Twelve. Twelve. Twelve. Twelve.
2. I totally knew how to calculate that. :smalltongue:
3. That was kinda mean. :smallsigh:
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t288/Vaarsuvius89/166374_700b.jpg
5. In case you need help identifying it: It looks just like a one dollar bill, except it has a different president on it and a number 2. And it's worth almost twice as much. It shouldn't be too hard to find. *sagenod*

MonkeyBusiness
2011-08-23, 02:31 PM
1. Cat is not a desk bell. Cat is not amused. Do not <!BOOP!> ... Never mind. Cat will now go pee in your closet to express disgust in a passive-aggressive manner. Good day to you.
2. I don't know why you don't either. But I can make up a reason, if you lack one.
3. Yes, it's true: I am naked. But only under my clothes, since the cafe I'm in does not permit unclothed nudity.
4. Annoying? Me? <looks at the one-monkey-band drum set strapped to her back, then glances down at the accordion.> You ... you don't like this?
5. Yes, I do have a temper. Where did you think that earthquake came from? Plate tectonics? Ha!

RabbitHoleLost
2011-09-04, 09:02 PM
1. There isn't a way to fix this anymore. There's no way to bridge this gap, and it breaks my heart into pieces.
2. You, on the other hand... we haven't talked lately. We seem to ebb and flow like the tides, but its all the same when you come back, and I'm always waiting.
3. I told you this last night, but I am so grateful for you. Thank you, thank you, thank you for tolerating everything I toss at you.
4. That Adele song makes me think of you. Every. Time. Make it stop :smallfrown:
5. I really just posted here because I want other people to...cause I'm a gossip monger :smalltongue:

PurityIcekiller
2011-09-05, 01:07 AM
1. Ow! Watch where you're aiming those things!
2. I'm terribly sorry about what happened. Can I make it up to you somehow?
3. Do you have a speech impediment or something?
4. I'd take that up with someone in an in-charge-ish position.
5. Don't do that. You'll just cut yourself.

Serpentine
2011-09-05, 06:24 AM
Hmmm... Do I have anything new to say about anyone...?

1. Oh my God. You are such an arse.
2. You are not helping anything, least of all your own case. Give it a rest.
3. You're not completely wrong - I wouldn't say you are mean, in a broad identity type way, but you certainly can, and do, be very mean. It's not a fatal flaw or anything, but it's not really something to be proud of, either.
4. Something positive to counteract the rest... You're super cool and I'm glad we've started talking more!
5. I got you mixed up with #4 for a little while. It'd be pretty cool to be able to say the same thing about you.

Recaiden
2011-09-05, 07:20 AM
Please, just let it go
I will. Someday.
You truly frighten me. But I can't remember who you are, only the horror.
We don't believe in you, actually.
The scales, were they weighted 1.1, do you suppose?

Mindfreak
2011-09-05, 07:33 AM
1. I'm really sorry to see you go. Goodbye...........
2. We're doing it, we're making it happen.
3. You deserve a plate of cookies.*Hands over a plate of cookies*
4. I hope you get better.
5. You? You rock and that's all there is to say on the matter.

Mauve Shirt
2011-09-05, 10:11 AM
1. I'm so glad things are ok. :smallsmile:
2. What are you doing here? There? What? :smallconfused:
3. You shouldn't have said some of those things you did. :smallfrown:
4. I can't wait for my bracelet! :smallbiggrin:
5. Good job on doing that thing you do, better than anyone else does it. :smallsmile:

Trog
2011-09-05, 12:03 PM
1. If I lived in your country I'd go here (http://www.cappadociaturkey.net/undergroundcities.htm) because it is as close to experiencing Moria as I'd be likely to get and if you haven't been to it you should and then you should share photos with everyone on the forums here. Much jealousy would ensue. *nodnod*
2. So did you put your hand there or what? The touch of Carrie Fisher needs to be put to good use! :smalltongue: :smallwink:
3. Yes I was really away. Played D&D with the guys for like... nine hours last night. I was up for 24 hours straight. So sleepy this morning. Er... what's left of it, that is. =_= *snuggles against*
4. I'm rather looking forward to our upcoming weekend first meeting/roadtrip/adventure/thingy. :smallbiggrin: Gotta remember to bring my kubb set. And somehow I wish I could see things through your eyes for that trip. I've never been out of my own country and I bet it's a rather surreal experience.
5. P= *chops vegetables rapidly with large knife* Nonsense! Trog will most certainly NOT cut uh... Trog'sself? :smallconfused: Dang, talking in third person can sure-*chpcchpchpCHOP* :smalleek:
*looks down for a moment.*
*looks back up*
This meal... iiiiiis no longer vegetarian.

PurityIcekiller
2011-09-05, 12:11 PM
1. Oh hey, you're still around!
2. Why can't you stop doing it now?
3. I'm so sorry to hear that. Need a hug?
4. You're an awesome person and you should be commended for your good work.
5. I don't think I want to know.

Viera Champion
2011-09-05, 07:10 PM
2. We're doing it, we're making it happen.

We're making a plot happen. Does that count?

1) Thread passed on.
2) I'm sorry I didn't get it in again.
3) I promise I won't mention her! I just can't waiiittttt!
4) Story teller!
5) Huggle war?

Zeb The Troll
2011-09-06, 12:10 AM
1. We miss you and you should come visit. Now.

2. We miss you guys too. They've gotten over their thing, maybe you guys could see past it too?

3. I may not show it as much as I should, but I'm very proud of you for taking on this new challenge, even though it means putting off "our" plans for a little bit longer.

4. Thank you for getting me energized about something again.

5. I can't wait to see you! Just over a month!

Philistine
2011-09-06, 09:54 AM
1) Until recently, it seems our paths just didn't cross very often. Now that they have, a little, it's startling to me how often I read one of your posts (especially in that one thread) and find myself saying, "That's exactly what I thought, too - except much better articulated!"
2) It wasn't what you seemed to think it was. It never was - and as far as any plans I have, it never will be.
3) I'm so psyched for next month. I do kinda wish it wasn't so far, but whaddya gonna do?
4) Do you ever listen to yourself? Ever notice how you contradict yourself roughly every other sentence? You can't have it both ways.
5) As for you... I understand. Truly. As much as I might rail against it, in your position I would do (and have done) the same. That doesn't mean I'm going to stop hoping circumstances improve, or stop trying to change your mind; so I hope you won't hold that against me. I believe it's worth it - that you are worth it.

PurityIcekiller
2011-09-06, 11:02 PM
1. I didn't know I was so inspiring, but you're welcome, I guess.
2. Which of us should go first, then?
3. So what? At least I'm consistently inconsistent.
4. I'm so proud of you right now.
5. You're not always moral, but fun to have around anyway.

Serpentine
2011-09-08, 12:01 PM
1. I trust you to critique my homebrew because 1. you know your stuff, and 2. we've butted heads often enough I know you'll be merciless :smallwink:
2. You're not clever. You're just aggravating, and seemingly inordinately fond of derailing perfectly good topics with annoying and unnecessary arguments over semantics.
3. I can't wait for your money! :smallbiggrin:
4. I'm not sure why it makes me slightly uncomfortable. Jealousy, maybe.
5. I wish you lived here. I'm probably just projecting or prejudiced or something, but I sorta think you might have trouble making friends. And I think you'd really fit in with pretty much all of mine.

MageOfCakes
2011-09-09, 05:34 AM
1. You are far more down to earth than I thought, I still don't regret what I said though.

2. You are someone whom I would love to know in person and yet I'm glad I don't.

3. No, you are not right. I simply lack the energy to care enough to debate you anymore.

4. I wish you would post more. I really enjoy attacking you with cute things.

5. I'd make more of an effort to get to know you if it didn't take hours for you to respond.

Viera Champion
2011-09-09, 06:03 PM
1. Hey sweetheart!:smallredface:
2. Hey jerk wad.:smallbiggrin:
3. Hey scary robot.
4. Hey avatarist/fake gay internet lover.:smallwink:
5. Hey... I'm out of ideas...

PurityIcekiller
2011-09-09, 06:16 PM
1. You? Why would I give it to you?
2. I'd like you more if you clicked my little pets once in a while.
3. I didn't know you thought about me like that! :smallredface:
4. I know, but it's hard to think of things to say to you. I'm not that good at some types of conversations.
5. I never did anything to you!

Blue Ghost
2011-09-09, 06:33 PM
1. You haven't forgotten the avatar requests, have you?
2. You're wrong. I can't prove it, but you're wrong. And you need to recognize that if you are to be helped.
3. If you were still here, things would be easier. Or not.
4. I don't know what to do anymore. I'll still try to be your friend, but I'm at a loss for how to help you.
5. I will see you through. I promise. I love you so much.

Lord Raziere
2011-09-11, 12:56 AM
1. Why you so charismatic? It weird.
2. Meh.
3. Bah.
4. Say what?
5. Meh, None of you probably know me. I'm a like a ghost, drifting through the forum, whose existence is recognized but not commented on, like I have no real friends here or something....of if I do, I don't know who they are....

Recaiden
2011-09-11, 03:57 AM
You'll have to wait a little longer.
You don't have any answers. Don't even try.
Love will destroy you, ya know? Watch out.
It's not quite hopeless, but there's not a great distance further it can go.
Oh, you're human after all. How sad.

Bleak Ink
2011-09-11, 01:16 PM
1. I just kind of want to glomp you.
2. I guess this is what I get for trying to appear friendly. It gets all coated in ice and overanalyzed.. Your problem, I suppose.
3. You're not what I expected.
4. I realize you're pretty special, but you don't need to pat yourself on the back for it every few minutes.
5. You, by contrast, don't seem to appreciate what a cool person you are.

PurityIcekiller
2011-09-11, 02:49 PM
1. What are you talking about? I'm not quite.
2. Don't let it get you down. I'm sure things will improve for you.
3. Are you using all those cold-related words on purpose?
4. It's kind of inconvenient getting constantly killed by you.
5. I think you're judging people a little much.

Viera Champion
2011-09-11, 03:11 PM
1. I'm truely sorry. I did it again...
2. Get posting or else!
3. It's too bad you decided we were not any fun anymore.
4. I'll update tonight! I promise.
5. Finally did it, eh?

MonkeyBusiness
2011-09-11, 07:22 PM
1. It's not a bomb, it's a coffee cup.
2. I'm afraid you are going to have to accept that you are lovable.
3. Meh? Bah? You sound like a goat!
4. Can't wait for my money? Feel free to start without it. :smallbiggrin:
5. <stirs coffee a banana>

RabbitHoleLost
2011-09-11, 10:45 PM
1. I wouldn't say I'm proud of it, simply that I recognize it and am trying to accept it, and becoming irritated with those who try to tell me otherwise just because they want to be nice
2. You're not around anymore. The pain is pretty keen.
3. Its like you've lost the small sense of playfulness you had. I almost prefer the HARDCORE goodaligned naivety you had to what you have now.
Not that I ever really interacted with you either way.
4. Boop. Gotcher nose.
5. Have I ever mentioned how much I just wanna be you?

Fredaintdead
2011-09-13, 10:08 AM
1. I'm sorry I'm not around as much, those places just feels different to me now. Besides, I was never "at home" there. I said I'd try to go back to it, I just couldn't bring myself to do it. It's not that I don't enjoy it, I just... well, I don't know.
2. We really should talk more.
3. I never knew you played. Too bad I'm on European servers instead of U.S.A.
4. I miss you. :smallfrown:
5. EXPLOSIONS! *Kablaff*

Blue Ghost
2011-09-14, 12:03 PM
1. I'm sorry, ma'am. I'll try harder from now on.
2. It's not coincidence that you came to our aid at this crucial point now, is it?
3. I really should talk to you again. I'll go do that right now.
4. Sorry, I don't have the energy to go in-depth with you right now. I still love you.
5. SQUEE! SUPERHAPPYDANCE!

PurityIcekiller
2011-09-14, 12:34 PM
1. Was it Explosive Runes™ brand coffee?
2. Yes, we should. I barely even know you.
3. That's the spirit! Time for happiness and love and... other happy loving things, whatever they are!
4. I'm on it!
5. Are you from Erfworld?

RabbitHoleLost
2011-09-15, 02:51 AM
1. I listen to them and I think of you and I wonder if its ever going to get better
2. Your mother.
Just kidding. I love her <3
3. I post song lyrics on my facebook just for you
4. I didn't notice you were gone from my facebook until just the other day. And I shrugged. Oh well, too bad. Our friendship couldn't survive my detached observations- that's on you.
5. I thought I'd be jealous, but instead I'm just so happy I could cry

MonkeyBusiness
2011-09-15, 07:21 AM
1. I don't know. I make a point of never reading the label: I prefer to be woken up by caffiene, not an explosion. However, I *would* detect if it was strained through an old gym sock. Monkeys have sensitive palates.
2. "Ah, the smell of bat guano in the morning ..." smells like someone is drinking the wrong brand of coffee.
3. <crosses eyes to look at nose> That was unexpected! But oddly fun.
4. I like to call them " 'Splosions!" I enjoy the contrast between the cute word and the actual detonation. I think it's important to keep these stylistic details in mind. Also: *Kerblaff!*
5. *boop*

Haruki-kun
2011-09-26, 11:07 PM
1. I'm looking forward to seeing you! :smallbiggrin: *runs around room*
2. And you, but later on.
3. And you too, of course, but also later on.
4. .........and you. But that's not until at least the summer.
5. *booped*

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2011-10-13, 10:00 AM
1. Thanks for letting me use your computer to post this
2. No matter how hard I try not to, I still stick your name in a certain romance song.
3. I feel kinda bad that every time we start to talk I have to go to bed.
4. I know that without your llamatars, people probably wouldn't know who I amITP.
5. Thanks for getting me to Baltimore safely!

Trog
2011-10-15, 07:32 AM
1. It was fun meeting you. :smallsmile: Hooray for popping you meet-a-fellow-gitper cherry! ^(^_^)^ ... >> ... er... boy, that'll get people talking. o.O
2. Hooray for winning! That feeling of knocking over the king is indeed a good one. :smallbiggrin:
3. If you were here I'd make coffee for you. I really need to get something bigger than a one cup french press though. >>
4. *flails jealously and reaches for your new iPhone* D:
5. You're very kind to me. Thank you.

Fredaintdead
2011-10-15, 08:14 AM
Commence Operation "songs are good for everything".

1) When you smile I melt inside, I'm not worthy of a minute of your time. I really wish it was just me and you, I'm jealous of everybody in the room.
2) So sail away aboard our rig, the moon is full and so are we, we're seven drunken pirates, we're the seven deadly sins.
3) You've got the touch (dun, dundun, dun dun), you've got the powerrrrrrrrrrrrr!
4) Countdown to insanity, goodbye reality.
5) When the devil is too busy, and death's a bit too much.

PurityIcekiller
2011-10-15, 11:16 AM
1. You're awesome just on principle. I'm proud of what I've done for you.
2. Dang. This might make talking about anything with an R in its name very difficult.
3. What is this, a musical? That would be fun if I could think up good songs for it.
4. Nice to meet you, too. I've been enjoying it here.
5. Seriously, what do you have against her? I don't like the looks of this feud.

Haruki-kun
2011-10-16, 02:51 PM
1. Oh, it's OK. I mean, I do start talking to you at 11:50.
2. It was fun meeting you, too. :smallbiggrin:
3. Uhm.... what kind of coffee was that? Cuz I really need to buy some.
4. Hey, remember how you thought I was a girl at first? <.<
5. *boops back*

TheCountAlucard
2011-10-16, 06:50 PM
You're looking nice today!
Sweet new avatar. :smallsmile:
Oh, you're evil now? That's fun. Good luck with that.
I appreciate that you don't enjoy the current fluff, but must you press it every single time someone mentions them on the discussion thread?
I just want to eat you up. :smallredface:

Lix Lorn
2011-10-16, 07:59 PM
1. I miss you aaaaall the time, and you make me so happy when you're actually around.
2. You're pretty awesome. I TOTALLY wanna give you a hug some day.
3. Ugh. I love you SO MUCH. I just wish you loved me too.
4. I WANT to like you. I really really do but you're arrogant and annoying and self centred and it bugs me SO MUCH.
5. You're pretty awesome too! Remembering to colour text is complicated, and I respect you for that AND the actual content.

EmeraldRose
2011-10-16, 08:15 PM
1. You know, every time I see you writer something now, either here or on facebook, I can't help but hear you talking at the same time...
2. You and I both know you don't really exist. You're just a figment of my imagination. But you still owe me that bottle of wine you promised me, what, three years ago now?
3. Hey! You need to come visit more often. Or maybe we need to visit more often. Either way, it's like 10 minutes tops, and we really have no excuse.
4. Is it my turn to make the coffee, or is it your turn? Either way, somebody has to make the coffee...and it better be pretty soon, because I have to be awake in like 9 hours and I am definitely going to need lots of nice strong coffee!
5. You are one of the people I respect the most! No matter how many times I feel like I am just about ready to tear out my hair and run kicking and screaming, you always know exactly what to say or do to help calm me down, and get me back on track again. You are my best friend :smallsmile:

PurityIcekiller
2011-10-16, 08:48 PM
1. I respect evil as much as a good person can. It's good that you manage to pull it off in such awesome ways.
2. I think you're pretty awesome as well! Anyone who can get luck manipulation in their favour is worthy of awe.
3. Why does coffee always come up when I talk to you?
4. Hey! No cannibalism!
5. You like :smallbiggrin:s too?

Fredaintdead
2011-10-17, 07:12 AM
1. I promise you, I will make things right again. No matter what I have to do, no matter how much I have to go through, I will fix this just to make you smile again.
2. I'm glad you don't hate me.
3. It hurts a little sometimes to see how well you're doing, especially when I used to imagine you as another version of me, but I'm happy for you.
4. I don't see you any more... why not?
5. I don't have a number five, so I guess this one just goes to you.

Dallas-Dakota
2011-10-17, 11:30 AM
Ooh new game, /randomly visits.

3. It hurts a little sometimes to see how well you're doing, especially when I used to imagine you as another version of me, but I'm happy for you.
I have a peculier timing, because I imagine this aimed at me.
1. Yes, I make it look like I'm all rainbows and sunshine, but it's not, I just have a good mask.
2, Since we're apparently siblings now, I guess that makes our brief romantic history a tad awkward.
3. You're wonderfull, keep on shining in that life of you that you so enjoy.
5. I don't know you anymore, which I guess would be a shame except that I don't feel like I'm missing out, at all. Maybe you're just that much more fun IRL, I guess.

MageOfCakes
2011-10-17, 11:58 AM
1. Thank you for keeping me company when I couldn't sleep. You are a very friendly person.
2. You are weird and wonderful and better company than you realize. ^o^
3. You are going to give me what I requested or I will revoke my favor.
4. We don't seem to talk as much as we used to. Are you bored of me already? :/
5. I always love hearing from you, and you really brighten my day.

Raz_Fox
2011-10-17, 01:41 PM
What could there be that
Eclipses your warm presence
Here? Nothing, I cry
Though our work tears us apart
Knowing you are well is enough

Brother! May I call
You by this title? You have
Earned it thrice over
For to tear us apart would
Be the parting of brothers

Like a shadow whose
Quick, fleeting footsteps I see
Outside my window
I know not whether to chase
You or stay in my household

I am glad that I
No longer frequent your time
You have revealed
Your cold, bitter heart in words
That cut friends now never made

O winged muse! Come
Back to me - can you hear my
Cries by the river?
We will talk of stories and
Words that were never spoken

Serpentine
2011-10-19, 09:24 AM
1. You missed #4 :smalltongue:
2 & 3. This (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSU0QhGmamo) is pretty much your theme song at the moment, and it's frustrating.
4. I really, really appreciate your offer of dinner!
5. And yours of a couch!

KerfuffleMach2
2011-10-20, 09:13 AM
1. One of these days, I'm gonna find you and hang out with you. Because it will be awesome!

2. I know where you sleep at night... :smallamused::smallbiggrin:

3. You probably create very interesting conversations with people.

4. I don't know why, but you always seem hyper to me.

5. Like person#3, I think you would also create amusing conversations.

Moff Chumley
2011-10-20, 09:43 AM
1. Hey. Hey you. You're cool.
2. y u no smbg
3. What the hell is your deal, anyhow?
4. To hell with it, I like you fine. Although you do have at least three quarters a legion of fanboys and there's no point in denying it. :smalltongue:
5. Man, every time I don't see one of your posts for a few days you get my hopes up. :smallannoyed:

Em Blackleaf
2011-10-20, 11:58 PM
1. I really do want to be your friend. I'm scared I send off vibes that I don't. WHY AM I SO HORRIBLY AWKWARD
2. I miss you quite a bit. I hope you're enjoying yourself and finding success (and finding time for the internet :smalltongue:). :smallsmile:
3. You're such an effortlessly fun person. I'm so glad I know you.
4. I will always remember your efforts to cheer me up. You're a great person and a wonderful friend. :smallsmile:
5. I think I'm gonna be a lot like you when I'm your age. You're just so cool and I've always associated you with the idea of "the big sister I never had" kind of.

Recaiden
2011-10-21, 06:57 AM
It's only temporary; trust me.

You know, I don't think you can reason with them.
Quickly! To the axis of the sky!
You are hereby entitled to one wish, at the traditional time.

Haruki-kun
2011-10-21, 09:15 PM
1. I wonder if any of those were aimed at me.
2. Really? Well... did you have a specific voice for me BEFORE?
3. Honestly, what you said at that point did not make me feel any better.
4. ....I'm sorry. I probably made you feel bad or guilty or something but it really wasn't -isn't- your fault. I just couldn't bear with it.
5. Thank you for listening. You're a great friend.

Nix Nihila
2011-10-21, 09:35 PM
1. I think you're amazing, and I probably wouldn't have joined the forum if you weren't here, but I get the feeling you find me irritating.
2. You aren't as horrible as you seem to think, but you really ought to be less defensive sometimes.
3. I really want to have you over for tea someday. And also so we can talk about fashion.
4. I haven't interacted with you much, but I think we'd get along.
5. I remember you from when I used to lurk here back in '07 or so, but I've only seen you post in one thread!

PurityIcekiller
2011-10-21, 11:03 PM
1. I hope so. I'm pretty friendly.
2. Okay, I want to be a prince! ...What time would this be?
3. You're only talking to me because you need to fill up your lists, and you don't care what I'm like? I think that's inconsiderate.
4. I usually do, although they can go in completely unpredictable directions.
5. None yet from me, but this will make the first.

Serpentine
2011-10-22, 07:14 PM
1. My lack of response is for the same reason I wouldn't comment on someone declaring themselves to have Asperger's or diabetes or whatever: I have no reason to trust self-diagnosis, and I don't want to hurt feelings.
2. How are you not banned yet? :smallconfused: Just a matter of time, I expect...
3. OMG SO JEALOUS D:
4. Come have dinner with me when I'm in London overnight!
5. I am so glad you didn't win that. I don't know much about her, but I know what she isn't: an arse.

Lix Lorn
2011-10-22, 07:18 PM
(is probably 2)

1. I wish you'd do me an avatar. They're just SO PRETTY. Ah well, you rock.
2. You're pretty awesome too! Hopefully I can see you while you're nearbyish.
3. Ahhh. Same thing as last time. Unrequited love sucks, yknow?
4. I respect you. Moderators make me go HISSSSSS on principal, but this forum has the best, and you personify that.
5. You've posted on this forum... never. But you have an account so you count. I miss you. Ari misses you. Come back.

TheCountAlucard
2011-10-23, 12:46 AM
(is probably 2)

OMG, (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=12040365#post12040365) you (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=11580033#post11580033) totally (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=11223074#post11223074) are! (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10739815#post10739815) :smalleek:

You're also a three, but I'm too lazy to link you to it... OR AM I? (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=11064767#post11064767)

1) Where'd you get that apple? It looks delicious... can I have one? :smalleek:
2) I feel kinda guilty for getting you into all this... :smallredface:
3) I wish I knew who you were, so I could ask for my Alexander Anderson avatar - I'm afraid I can't find what I did with it. :smallfrown:
4) I should just burst into song here - I know you'd start singing along...
5) You remind me of the babe!

@V: Yaaaay, apple! (munches contentedly) :smallsmile:

Serpentine
2011-10-23, 01:24 AM
1. You weren't two :smalltongue:
2. Sure. Here you go. http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h287/serpentine16/Avatarables/apple.gif
3. Gawd I hope you're not a creep irl :smalleek: I'm sure you're not, but still...
4. I should be more sympathetic - I really, seriously, should. But I just don't like you all that much.
5. You, on the other hand, I like a lot and might be getting a bit of a girl-crush upon :smallredface: Eh, it'll pass. They always do...

bladescape
2011-10-23, 02:45 AM
1.You know, despite losing, I can only feel happy to have matched up against you. You were, as I believe I may have said, quite brilliant.

2.We really need to organize better.:smalleek: With how long we've been working on this....

3.I haven't run into you for a while. :smallsmile: Not that you weren't posting, merely that I wasn't in the same part.

4. ... Well... Okaaay... I reserve judgement.

5.Sometimes it actually feels like we're friends, sometimes strangers... :smallconfused: Kinda bugging me, I admit.

Nix Nihila
2011-10-23, 09:26 AM
1. Please stop making straw men out of everything and twisting peoples words.
2. I'm not sure if I'm glad you didn't make it, or frightened that you came so close.
3. I'll support you, but I really can't do much.
4. I wish I could've taken you up on your offer, but I can't right now.
5. You're a very nice person, but your popularity makes you a little intimidating.

ghost_warlock
2011-10-23, 09:27 AM
1. That wasn't addressed to me, but I sorta wish it was.
2. That wasn't addressed to me, so I won't tell you. Not that I would anyway.
3. In a few days it will be all yours.
4. I've drifted into open sea with no view of shore.
5. That wasn't addressed to me, but before long it won't matter anyway.

smuchmuch
2011-10-23, 09:51 AM
1)Your avatar has never been cutter

2) Same with yours. it's abominorable

3)...............Y
.....a..d.........O
...e..........s.....U
..h............p......
..........n..i......m
....y..............a
......m.......e.k

4)♫♪♪♪♪♫♪♪♪♪
.. You need a theme song.

5)Smooth

Pokonic
2011-10-23, 01:30 PM
1. I wished I could say that I have not posted anything to offend you, because you are a good person. Yet, it seems like you ignore most things I say.

2. You where funny and had great ideas, but we just did not notice eachother untile you left for good due to a stupid "prank" to which no one thought was funny.:smallfrown:

3. Keep posting, man! You have a great community right here to support you!

4. I have a strong hunch that I know you in real life....

5. Your posts are usualy great, but you can be scathing to anyone who you dont like. Take a chill pill, please.

Lix Lorn
2011-10-23, 03:15 PM
1. You weren't two :smalltongue:
Hooray!

1. You were mine. Respect.
2. You have such an awesome long running avatar theme! It makes me giggle. Plus shenanigans!
3. Dude. Seriously. You're allowed to lose arguments. For the love of Celestia, learn to lose arguments!
4. UGH. You are NOT A MODERATOR. IT IS NOT YOUR JOB TO KEEP THE FORUM 'CLEAN.' INNUENDO IS NOT ILLEGAL. GET OVER YOURSELF AND STOP WITH THE SUPERIOR COMMENTS. PLEASE.
5. You're just several shades of awesome. <3

Fredaintdead
2011-10-23, 03:30 PM
1. Dude, you were like the best friend I ever had here, and yet I see you so very little nowadays.
2. You and me WILL hang out more in future. Mark my words good sir. Mark my words.
3. It really surprises me that people told you that I was one of the "old guard". I guess 2008 WAS a long time ago.
4. *does a cartwheel* Dude, where are you?
5. Yeah, you probably know you're number 3... *glomps*

Mauve Shirt
2011-10-23, 03:54 PM
1. I know, right? I've been told I'm "old", but I've only been here since 2007!
2. Give me my shirt back!
3. Without a written guarantee of perfect sailing, will you come out from under the porch without a helmet?
4. DING! The turkey's done!
5. Man, we never talk anymore.

Thufir
2011-10-23, 04:20 PM
1. NEVER! :smalltongue:
2. Ah, I know who that one's about. Not sure about that one, though.
3. And I think that one might possibly be about me. If so, thanks!
4. I'm not going to be as harsh on you as others, but you could definitely stand to be less agressive when you argue.
5. I can't remember where I am in my sequence of which number you are, nor can I be bothered to check, so I'm just putting you here. Talk to me more!

PurityIcekiller
2011-10-23, 05:00 PM
1. You know, you and I are both pretty smart people and could get along great, but we tend to end up as rivals.
2. I don't know how you managed to do that. Nice work!
3. It might as well have been.
4. Mmm! Delicious! Will you save a leg for me?
5. That's a great complement, even if it probably wasn't directed at me.

bladescape
2011-10-23, 10:44 PM
1. I'd love to think that was about me, but that's probably unlikely...

2. You know, I see you posting a lot, and you have quite the reputation as a good Playgrounder, but I just never seem to interact with you much...

3. No... That isn't right... What the heck is going on?:smallconfused:

4. You do a great job, you know. No matter how many times you ask, you'll still get the same answer.:smallwink:

5. Seriously, thanks for that. You're a great help.:smallsmile:

Kneenibble
2011-10-23, 11:23 PM
2. How are you not banned yet? :smallconfused: Just a matter of time, I expect...
I'm as surprised as you are, ma chère serpente.

4. Mmm! Delicious! Will you save a leg for me?
Two legs: whenever I can spare them.

1) I really like you and wish I could know you in person. I'm afraid to say I gumshoe'd a picture of you, and you're quite cute. Too bad for the Atlantic Ocean and the North Sea and all.

2) You are so incredibly fabulous, Lady; if we could share a bottle of wine one day and go to some ancient museum gallery, and discourse upon all things refined, I should be most pleased.

3) Dude... I'd offer you a spade, but you've already dug yourself tits-deep on your own. You weren't always like this. I pity you.

4) If I could spend a hot week in Rome with any one person in the Playground it would be you. You are a fiery delight and I covet your inner and outer beauty. Once again: too bad for the Atlantic Ocean.

5) I only see you in SMBG but I love what you do and am grateful for the kindness you show me, Lady. May you receive good things.

Serpentine
2011-10-24, 03:22 AM
I'm as surprised as you are, ma chère serpente.People on here are so paranoid :smallconfused: :smalltongue:

2) You are so incredibly fabulous, Lady; if we could share a bottle of wine one day and go to some ancient museum gallery, and discourse upon all things refined, I should be most pleased.
1. Man I wish that was directed at me, cuz that'd be schweet.
2. If I remember you being a Pixie, there's no way you can be of the "old guard". Hell, I'M not even of the Old Guard! :smalltongue:
3. Where are you? :smallsigh: :smallfrown:
4. You're decent enough conversation when you're not talking about your penis, what an incredibly manly man you are, violence and all the women you're trying to sleep with. Sadly, that doesn't happen much :/
5. You are so gorram adorable.

Nix Nihila
2011-10-24, 08:49 AM
1. You are much more skilled with compliments than anyone I have ever met.
2. Now I'm really curious who that was directed at.
3. You are slightly alien, but I'm fine with that.
4. I have to say I prefer more mild sweets.
5. You use rather inappropriate smilies sometimes.

Lord Raziere
2011-10-24, 09:38 AM
3. Dude. Seriously. You're allowed to lose arguments. For the love of Celestia, learn to lose arguments!

1. This might be me. but I'm not sure. Any of these can be directed at me but I'm not sure. How do I respond? Hrmmm
2. la-dee-dah-dee-dah….
3. here have a flip coin
4. MEH.
5. Wait what?

ghost_warlock
2011-10-24, 10:20 AM
1. The Unfriend Zone, duh.
2. Probably not, I will likely spend the rest of my days down here.
3. Yes, I'm aware, but no sense in stopping now.
4. I already said! Why is that such a popular question these days?
5. One of those may have been directed at you, actually. :smalltongue:

PurityIcekiller
2011-10-24, 12:19 PM
1. Oh, good! I'm glad to be acknowledged.
2. Don't I have a Location listed for a reason? Or do you want to be more specific?
3. I'd like to have that be able to apply to me, but I am not a lady.
4. Basically, do the same thing I do. React to different ones.
5. Someone who seems like he may become a friendly rival.

Thufir
2011-10-24, 12:58 PM
1. OK, I'm confident either that one or that one is me, but I'm not 100% sure which. Oh, and I'm pretty sure I know who that one is.

2. I understand you're busy and all, but you do have free time.

3. You're definitely old guard at this point.

4. You are, of course, even older guard. Old fogey of the forums.

5. Some day, I will come visit you.

MageOfCakes
2011-10-24, 01:15 PM
1. You are a very friendly and funny person. I'm glad we got to know each other and I hope your cake turns out well.

2. I need to talk to you more, because you are also very friendly.

3. I really was just kidding with you, and you did kind of deserve it given how you've treated me in the past. I may be eccentric and weird, but I'm not mean.

4. I haven't seen you online lately. I hope you still like talking with me.

5. As always, you are my favorist one! ^o^

Lix Lorn
2011-10-24, 02:13 PM
1) I really like you and wish I could know you in person. I'm afraid to say I gumshoe'd a picture of you, and you're quite cute. Too bad for the Atlantic Ocean and the North Sea and all.
4) If I could spend a hot week in Rome with any one person in the Playground it would be you. You are a fiery delight and I covet your inner and outer beauty. Once again: too bad for the Atlantic Ocean.
(wonders/hopes one is me)

1. This might be me. but I'm not sure. Any of these can be directed at me but I'm not sure. How do I respond? Hrmmm
Nah, you're not as bad as I first thought. (hugs)

2. If I remember you being a Pixie, there's no way you can be of the "old guard". Hell, I'M not even of the Old Guard! :smalltongue:
1. You totally are, and you're one of the best too. (adoring fangirl gaze)
2. SERIOUSLY. You argue with the DM? Straight up argue?! ARE YOU INSANE.
3. Oh, honey. You deserve better. (cuddles)
4. Ahhh. I still wish I knew what happened with us. I kinda miss you. If I fall for you again it'll be so very very awkward.
5. Why. Why did you go. It hurt so very much the first time. And then I gave you a second chance and it hurt again. Why I gave you a third try I can't claim to understand, but at least by then I knew better than to expect you to stay. Maybe one day you'll come back fixed and I can be dumb enough to give you a fourth go.

Fredaintdead
2011-10-24, 03:30 PM
1. No matter what it takes, I am never going to let anyone hurt you ever again.
2. Or you for that matter.
3. It is unlikely that I shall ever return, but if I ever do, then I will endeavor to be better.
4. It's fun playing with you. And I'm learning. Maybe one day it'll be me teaching you eh. :smallwink:
5. Shut your trap before I roll a 20 on my disable device check against your teeth.

A Rainy Knight
2011-10-24, 04:07 PM
1. Sorry I haven't talked to you in a while! It's not that I like you any less, it's just that the world needs me right now. :smalltongue:
2. That goes for you, too!
3. Um... also for you.
4. Good heavens, you're not only a great avatarist but also filled with great ideas? Tell me, what brand of stick do you use to beat back your presumable horde of fangirls? :smallwink:
5. Now that I think about what you said, being a girl sounds scary. O_o

Viera Champion
2011-10-24, 07:37 PM
So um... I'd like to pretend I'm consistent enough on the forums to have ANY of you post one about me, but I know deep down it just isn't true.

1. My one and only. I shall forever be yours. Not even time can take away what we have.
2. You're making me a necklace. That makes you automatic win in my book. Then again, you were always awesome to me anyways.
3. I'm sorry for using -kins so often... Please stop murdering me on the Facebook group now.
4. You on the other should always be on the Facebook group. You're my Beaty there, even though we never talk here.
5. I kinda lied about TF2itP...

Moff Chumley
2011-10-24, 10:47 PM
1. I know, brother, I know. There are some things about this forum that will never change and this kinda thing is one of them. Am I okay with it? Well, I wish you'd said "that's a bad idea and I want nothing to do with it", rather than BSing me. But I expect this crap by now, don't worry.
2. Agreed with Serps. Which, is, at my count, the seventeen millionth time I've said that. You're a good guy, but you think you're a cartoon character. Admittedly I'd probably watch that cartoon at least once.
3. Do you have a Facebook? Join the GitP chat. Do you not have a Facebook? MAKE ONE SO YOU CAN JOIN THE GITP CHAT. I feel like your doing so would dramatically improve my quality of life. Who are you to deny me that? =P
4. Y'ever get the feeling we're launching a three-man campaign against the VERY FABRIC OF SMBG IN THE NAME OF CHAOS? I think we should. It'd be fun. :3
5. I know you probably don't think much of me. And you're probably not gonna wanna hear this. But I consider you a good friend, and I sincerely wish you the best.

Nix Nihila
2011-10-24, 11:40 PM
1. Now I'm even more curious. And also confused.
2. Thanks for making my thread feel less lonely.
3. Hey, you're rather cute!
4. You're so vain, you probably think this sentence is about you. (Wait, it is!)
5. I prefer Paul Harris or Tommy Wonder.

PurityIcekiller
2011-10-25, 12:12 AM
1. Hey, no launching big conspiracies without me!
2. Doesn't that cause a paradox?
3. Thanks. I'm glad you're so compassionate.
4. You're sounding very determined to get things to go your way.
5. I don't know. If I were tough enough, it wouldn't be too bad.

Lord Raziere
2011-10-25, 12:57 AM
4. You're so vain, you probably think this sentence is about you. (Wait, it is!)

I know, Its a flaw of mine. Or were you just aiming that at no one and this is just a trap for anyone who responds to it?

1. Thank you for the hug. I feel so lonely on this forum despite all the good people here. Perhaps I'm too rough/uncouth/barbaric/whatever? or just too righteous I dunno….
2. Probably not directed at me, but no stick at all, despite all that I do, I don't seem to have any. but if I did have such a stick, it would be softened, wouldn't want to hurt them too bad….
3. Probably not directed at me either: I'm mean? aaaaaaawwww…..
4. Also probably not me: Hrmph. Keep your spade. I have a drill.
5. I'm probably 2, knowing my luck.

Serpentine
2011-10-25, 02:35 AM
1. A cartoon? More like a hentai. A violent one. With lots of throbbing veins in various places.
2. I am disappointed, and this forum just got slightly less comfortable for me.
3. Yep! Just gotta wait for that stuff to arrive... :smallannoyed: :smallsigh:
4. I think we'd get along really well. I hope I'm right...
5. The forum's just not quite the same without you :/

TheCountAlucard
2011-10-25, 02:46 AM
1) I saw a pic today, and I'm quite sure you'd like it.
2) Thanks for the apple. :smallsmile:
3) I find myself wondering what your avatar would look like as a pony.
4) I appreciate all the work you've done in regards to avataring - you really make the forum a better place. :smallredface:
5) Just because the three post rule isn't a real rule doesn't mean you can spam your posts in a thread to make your side win. :smallannoyed:

Recaiden
2011-10-25, 04:32 AM
Welcome to the end.
Unforgotten
I do hope you're not serious.
2+2=5
But I do see where he's coming from.

Haruki-kun
2011-10-25, 09:13 AM
1. If that was directed at me, I wish you the best, too. And there's no reason for me not to want to hear that. :smallwink:
2. If that was directed at me, I think we get along just great.
3. If that was directed at me, it would look like a small horse with wings and a halo. Unfortunately, while I don't hate the show itself, I am QUITE overwhelmed by all the pony fandom.
4. If that was directed at me: It happens. Sometimes I wish I could just write out who these are all for.
5. If that was directed at me....... Actually, that couldn't have been directed at me. :smalltongue:

Viera Champion
2011-10-25, 03:23 PM
1. Well now you clearly don't like me any more and it is all my fault. Excuse me while I go cry to myself. I don't like losing friends. Even if they never considered me one
2. You, on the other hand, are the person I have to go through to get through this tragedy.
3. You can't leave me now.
4. Nor can you.
5. I owe an apology to you more than anyone in the whole playground. I should never have left. Twice.

ghost_warlock
2011-10-25, 04:51 PM
1. Oh? Why so curious? :smalltongue:
2. Missing you something fierce but I don't want to intrude. You seem to be doing much better, or at least keeping really busy, these days.
3. Sorry if I crossed a creepy event horizon the other day. I suppose it doesn't really help to stress how easy it was to find that information. :smallsigh:
4. It's been that way for me for a while. :smallwink:
5. Yeah, probably not.

RabbitHoleLost
2011-10-25, 10:12 PM
1. You're never intruding. You know that.
2. I've been meaning to get back into touch with you, but when you haven't spoken in god knows how long, its really hard to try to find anything to say. But that's always been my problem.
3. Anytime the Crush Thread came around, I always hoped you'd hint at me, 'cause I know, even if, in some crazy parallel universe, you had any sort of fondness for me, you'd never say it straight.
4. And I was always jealous of her, though she was/is really pretty. In a way, my dieting/exercising is partially because I still have this urge to look like her.
5. All of these are for you. But you probably figured that out.

The Succubus
2011-10-26, 11:17 AM
1) You seem to crop up all over the place and have been here for years on end. I often wonder if your tail is as long IRL.
2) A reptile of impeccable taste, if not necessarily a good influence on others.
3) An amazing avatarist, you're always first to rise to the occasion when someone needs a custom avatar for theme week.
4) An absolute menace on here, charming all in her wake.
5) A generally helpful and easy going sort, although he will snarl and bite when greatly provoked.

Trog
2011-10-26, 06:58 PM
1. At first Trog thought you were talking about Trog. But then Trog saw that you had said "impeccable taste." >>
2. You need a new roommate. =/
3. *peels of the velcro pets off of you and repositions them* P=
4. Turkey! ^(^_^)^
5. Those things you're making are kind of neat. o.o

TheCountAlucard
2011-10-26, 07:02 PM
1) Clearly a reference to Serpy. :smallamused:
2) Clearly a reference to Lix Lorn. :smalltongue:
3) I'm liking your new Halloween avatar. :smallsmile:
4) Is the plan ready?
5) I know life's hard for you right now, but you'll weather these difficulties - I just know it.

Nix Nihila
2011-10-26, 07:37 PM
1. You'll never know. :smallamused:
2. Because I like knowing things and I'm nosy. :smalltongue:
3. Hmm. I don't know you well enough to say if you're like her, but you are pretty nice.
4. Yes, I'm a little upset about that too.
5. My costume isn't gonna be ready. :smallfrown:

PurityIcekiller
2011-10-26, 08:00 PM
1. I'd make one, but I don't really want to go that far.
2. That could apply to me, but you probably haven't seen me doing the second half.
3. That's one thing you share with me, I guess.
4. Which ones? I'm making a variety.
5. I guess, but who could be called an intruder into a mostly-public forum?

SMEE
2011-10-26, 08:11 PM
1. You're awesome and I still owe you a kiss. We barely talk anymore, though. :smallfrown:
2. We need to meet and sit for a good cup of coffee. You're just too awesome for your own good, sir.
3. I really miss you. It has been over three years since the last we have been together. And we seldom talk anymore as well.
4. I should go visit Australia, yes. I am sure we'd have a wonderful time.
5. I am glad to be friends with you, my lady. :smallsmile:

ghost_warlock
2011-10-27, 05:37 AM
1. I know, but I've touched on this elsewhere so no need to rehash it here.

2. Thanks again for your help with this project. Still, I'm glad my work with it is almost finished.

3. I do.

4. Nosy like this?

http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq339/ghost_warlock/turtlePicture020.png
5. Tick tock, tick tock, friend.

Mauve Shirt
2011-10-27, 05:02 PM
1. Holy ****. You're right. That was easy. :smalleek:
2. No, I will not stop. But it's ok, because everyone is occasionally murdered.
3. UGH. I've no problem with you, but your fanclub makes me want to shoot myself a little bit.
4. Don't worry. THIS one is directed at you. You. With the cape.
5. How many pairs of pants do you have?

RabbitHoleLost
2011-10-27, 09:28 PM
1. Considering the size of your own fanclub, I am amused by this comment :smalltongue:
2. You make me want to toss it all away, and then desperately want it again
3. Are you okay? Are you alright? I feel like you wouldn't tell me anymore, even if you weren't.
4. I haven't responded yet. But I'm still speechless
5. Most of the chat-people don't like you, and you are sometimes over the top (though most of what they claim about you, I've never personally seen), but I'm fond of you anyways.

Lord Magtok
2011-10-27, 11:06 PM
5. Most of the chat-people don't like you, and you are sometimes over the top (though most of what they claim about you, I've never personally seen), but I'm fond of you anyways.

I KNEW IT! I KNEW THEY ALL SECRETLY HATED ME! D=

1. Okay, I dunno if you read this thread or not, but if you do, and I haven't remembered to say anything about it to you yet, then remind me, instead. We need to enter as Nemeses ITP. As soon as motherfudging possible, too. C'mon, you know we're practically shoe-ins for that spot, and I need to re-inflate my ego after that terrifying 'Derpy Hooves' incident.

2. No, I'm still not over the Derpy Hooves thing. My revenge will be unexpected, spectacular, and devilishly handsome. Not unlike a certain cyborg, come to think of it...

3. No, the cyborg isn't you, I was talking about me. You're ugly. :smallyuk:

4. I wish you'd come back to FFRP. In case that was too vague, I wish you'd get the heck out of Friendly Banter, and then come back to FFRP.

...Still too vague? Damn. Umm, lesse...Oh! Right. You're also a humongous hipster. The biggest hipster I've ever met, in fact. Okay, so you know it's you, right? Good. On to the next person.

5. I'm still amazed you actually went through with that whole phone number thing. That was incredibly cool of you. You're a cool person. Good luck with your November writing thing, by the way. I'll be eagerly reading it all, regardless of whether or not you decide to actually go through with my completely ridiculous crack fic suggestion.

Yes, I'm reading all of them. Even your flowery, artsy-fartsy pieces that I can't even hope to understand at all. :smalltongue:

Haruki-kun
2011-10-27, 11:26 PM
1. Yes, I do. But I really don't want to move all my stuff out. I have too much of it. And I could be stuck with worse...
2. I am not amused. :smallannoyed:
3. You, on the other hand, amuse me. :smallbiggrin:
4. See? Of course I got that poem in before the deadline. :smallwink:
5. You are now reading this in my voice.

Moff Chumley
2011-10-28, 12:26 AM
1. Yeah, Raist needs to get his ass back to FFRP.

...shoot me a PM, man.
2. also BRING IT ON SHINYFACE. How's BABY EATING and DRESS WEARING working out for you? o.O
3. If you're referring to who I think you're referring to, most of us like him fine. There's a very vocal minority, however...
4. But her fanclub... meh.
5. And both of 'em put together have nothing on you people. I mean FOR SHAME.

Nix Nihila
2011-10-29, 01:53 PM
1. Yeah, that? That is not attractive.
2. Well, I'm not a cute guy with a turtle for a nose. *tries to find a picture of someone sticking her nose into a crystal ball, but fails*
3. Whenever I watch star trek, I think of you.
4. :smalleek: Please refrain from sharing things like that in the future. :smallyuk:
5. Some of the stuff you say is a bit mushy, but I like you anyways.

ghost_warlock
2011-10-30, 09:56 AM
1. "Cute guy," eh? Well, in the right light, I suppose you're half right. :smallwink:
2. That's fine, I'm not entirely sure I ever expected you to. :smalltongue: I owe it to you to tell you that I've been planning a quiet departure. I talked about it months ago so it really shouldn't come as any surprise. Still, I mention it because it seemed relevant to the number of other things I feel I should say.
3. With all the ebbing and flowing I do, I do have to wonder when the day will come that I've simply drifted too far away. I've always been much better at fading away, being a ghost, than I have at making myself available. I'm sorry you had to put up with this. So I turned to run / The thought of all the stupid things I'd done...
4. I feel that, in many ways, you've outgrown me. You said almost as much in one of your blog posts during that 31-day thing. Despite my professed dedication to personal mutability, I haven't really changed as much as have my circumstances. However, you've matured and transformed in wonderful, inspiring ways. It really bears saying that I'm proud of you.
5. The last four are for you. But you probably figured that out. :smalltongue:

PurityIcekiller
2011-10-30, 12:42 PM
1. Then I now pronounce you man and wife!
2. I hope so, what with all my puns.
3. Whenever I watch you, I think of Star Trek.
4. Sounds like you're going against the crowd a lot.
5. Ah, thanks for noticing me. *promotes*

RabbitHoleLost
2011-10-30, 09:53 PM
1. I found that out and the little crush I had on you died. You're still gorgeous, I just don't care. Funny how such things can affect someone's view like that, especially since I knew you did the same thing with other people - it just didn't bother me until now.
2. On that note, you can have her. Best wishes.
3. I feel like I could write you a whole play list full of our songs, and you still wouldn't know how much you meant to me, how much you've ever meant to me, despite all the silly little drama we've had.
4. No matter what you say, or how hard you try to slink away, you're always on my mind. And there isn't anything you can do about it.
5. I am so excited to be working on this project with you. I want to do things with you again- I miss you. But this will be epic and awesome.

Haruki-kun
2011-10-30, 10:44 PM
1. Wow. Now I wish I knew who all of those were for...
2. You have no idea how much I envy you for so many things. You may not realize it, but I have a lot of respect for you. It's just that sometimes I feel you don't reciprocate that at all.
3. You I respect a whole lot as well. But the issues I have with you are different. There's some things I really wish you'd stop doing because they really upset me and have on occasions driven me to cry myself to sleep. Despite that, I want you to know that I love you. Very, very much.
4. You... I owe you. I'm so grateful to you for listening to me when nobody else would and for just letting me tell you my side of things. Especially when I've never done anything for you. You're a real friend.
5. And you! Number 4 could have been about you, so I want to thank you too, big bro.

Raistlin1040
2011-10-30, 11:27 PM
1. Let's dance in style/Let's dance for a while/Heaven can wait/We're only watching the skies or I am so ashamed/I am so ashamed of all the trouble I have caused/And I am so ashamed of all these unopened doors/I am so ashamed of what I have become.
2. Okay I'm done with the lyrics theme now. COME BACK BRO.
3. You know it's a good album. You're okay even if you deny it.
4. I am 99% sure that you are someone I know IRL, and that you have been banned twice.
5. I really try to see it, but I just don't understand why everyone thinks you're so special. If you think this is about you, then it isn't, because you're above anything I have to say.

ghost_warlock
2011-10-31, 12:27 AM
1. I figured someone would make that joke...you fell into my trap perfectly! :smallamused: In all seriousness, though, that was actually directed at a guy and, as progressive as I try to be, I'm not actually interested in him that way.
2. I know I can't escape you, no more than I can my own thoughts. I'm mostly just going stream-of-consciousness with many of these as I prepare for a change and pretty much any response from you is preferable to silence.
3. If you do a little backtracking and snooping it should be easy enough to figure out. :smalltongue:
4. Hooray, we're almost done! :smallbiggrin: Also, sorry it's been such a pain recently. Honestly, you're putting more work into than I would in your place...
5. *demotes*

Moff Chumley
2011-10-31, 12:51 AM
1. It'd be cool if that was directed at me. If it was, I wanna say, you've taken me seriously. Maybe that sounds a little melodramatic, but people don't generally take me very seriously. I know I kinda ask for it, but it's kinda nice.
2. Of course it's a good album. It's a great album. All seventy one minutes of it.
3. If I act more distant or edgy towards you than is entirely appropriate, it's because I'm still not sure what to make of you.
4. If you're gonna play your cards like that, don't be so damn transparent. Do you think people don't realize what you're shooting for? Do you think people don't find it a touch selfish? A wee tad self-obsessed?
5. Uh. Why do you annoy me so much. Prolly see too much of myself in you.

bladescape
2011-10-31, 04:54 AM
1. I think that was pointed at me. If so, then no problem. ^_^

2. Uh... Okay... I'm ... Not sure what to make of that.

3. Seriously, you should try yourself, I'm not that much better.

4. You I find intruiging. But I rarely interact with you.. It sometimes makes it feel a little awkward.

5. *Claps* I'm sorry for leaving it drifting over there, but that was.. very nice.

Mauve Shirt
2011-10-31, 05:19 AM
1. I don't have a fanclub.
2. Thanks!
3. Aw. I guess I shouldn't expect anything else from a creepy person! :smalltongue:
4. I think of myself when I watch Star Trek. Actually I think of my friend who introduced me to the original series, but then when someone dies I think of myself.
5. Feel better please. :smallfrown:

MageOfCakes
2011-10-31, 05:30 AM
1. You should be my friend. xD

2. You should be more of my friend cause I worry when you stop talking to me. T_T

3. You are my friend and it makes me happy. ^o^

4. You are my friend, though you'd never admit it publicly. xD

5. I don't know why you like me so much, but I'm glad you do. n_n

TheCountAlucard
2011-10-31, 04:54 PM
I'm gonna do this one entirely in Team Fortress 2 quotes. :smalltongue:

1) I never really was on your side. :smallamused:
2) Last one alive, lock the door! :smallyuk:
3) Another successful procedure! :smallbiggrin:
4) Play ball! :smallsmile:
5) I appear to have spontaneously combusted! :smalleek:

Nix Nihila
2011-10-31, 08:28 PM
1. Half right? No need to be so humble. :smallwink:
2. I always get you confused with Pink-Haired August, for some strange reason.
3. I admire your hard work, but you can be a little condescending sometimes.
4. I hope you're feeling better!
5. You are such a nice person. I've only interacted with you once, but you make this forum an even more pleasant place to be. Thank you.

ghost_warlock
2011-11-01, 01:44 AM
1. Hey, if I took away the creepy, that'd pretty much only leave me with funny and I don't want to be monodimensional! Also, you do too! I know because I'm a member; have been ever since the ol' shippin' threads and especially since your Friendly Discussion Thread. Was one of the most embarrassing and surprising things anyone's ever done for me and I'll never forget (or forgive) it. :smalltongue:
2. It wasn't the cute part I was debating, my dear. :smallwink:
3. You can't make me!
4. Piiiinkie Pie! Is hooked on a feeling. She's high on believing. That Dash goes home with Pinkie! ... THE HEART IS A TURBULENT PLACE!
5. Oh! I never got around to it before for some reason, but I wanted to congratulate you on winning your spot in the Pony in the Playground thing. So, congrats! I would've participated in the event but by the time I even realized it was going on it was practically over. :smallfrown: (Not that I would've competed, but I would have voted.)

Trog
2011-11-06, 08:12 AM
*makes a mug of birthday gift coffee for*
Thank you again for the movie - you're so sweet! Yay ZomCon!
*calibrates your monitor with SpyderPro* P= First step to a color managed workflow, don't ya know. *nodnod*
Really? I never thought my handwriting was all that great.
Did you remember to set your clock back last night?

Haruki-kun
2011-11-09, 09:10 PM
1. Look, dude... honestly, I'm starting to think you think I'm a self-centered jerk or something, and... that's starting to worry me.
2. Uhm... I'm really not being serious with any of that stuff, please don't think much about it.
3. *waves* Hi. Let's play sometime.
4. Hey! Hey! We gotta plan another weekend! D=
5. So how's that NaNoWriMo going?

Nix Nihila
2011-11-10, 11:46 PM
1. How you can post that often while saying nothing of any use is a mystery to me. Also, you should try being less rude and stuck up.
2. You, on the other hand, do contribute interesting ideas to conversations, although you should also try to be less abrasive.
3. I would suggest toning it down a little bit, at least until more people are acquainted with you. (Or perhaps you are toning it down :smalleek:)
4. I'm sticking you in here, because otherwise this post will seem very negative. You're pretty cool, and I like your waistcoats.
5. You're one of my favorite people here, I can't think of a post of yours that I haven't enjoyed reading. And I dug up a photo of you from the archives, nice sunglasses!

bladescape
2011-11-10, 11:51 PM
1. Heh. I'm loving this! It's great to see, thanks for the RPing.

2. That. Was. Stupid. Normally you're quite intelligent, but that was just derp-worthy.

3. Thank you. I am glad to be a part of this.

4. You're awesome. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I'm just surprised to know that I apparantly taught you something...

5. I love playing with you. We should, like, do it more often.:smallsmile:

Serpentine
2011-11-11, 03:09 AM
2. You, on the other hand, do contribute interesting ideas to conversations, although you should also try to be less abrasive.Story of my life :/ Although... I hope I was that one, if any, and not the one before it :smalleek:

1. I'm sorry if I seem nitpicky. I just wanna make sure these things go well for you :smallfrown:
2. You're really making me feel significantly better about my trip, just by going out of your way to make sure my stop-over is a nice one! :smallbiggrin:
3. I really, really appreciate it. It's a massive weight off my mind.
4. I intend to do that avatar, honest! Really and true!
5. And that one, too! Except I think it's too late... Crap.

TheCountAlucard
2011-11-12, 11:45 AM
1) Ugh, why can't you just hit "reply" for a change? If you're not replying directly to what someone who's not TPAM said, a quote isn't really needed. :smallyuk:
2) That was pretty funny, actually.
3) Welcome to the forums! Please don't swear so much.
4) Last night I made roast beef with gravy over rice and corn. It was delicious.
5) This thread is very effective - I'm kinda worried one of those was about me. :eek:

PurityIcekiller
2011-11-12, 12:57 PM
1. I have to agree there. I'm not getting a good impression.
2. What, no Piety? What kind of shipper are you?
3. All right. Sorry.
4. I'll found one, then!
5. My handwriting is even worse.

Lord Raziere
2011-11-12, 09:57 PM
1. I'm not abrasive. I'm honest.
2. The world. The world. THE WOOOOOORRRRLDD!!!
3. Hi. No Wait, Goodbye, No Hi, No……wait….Maybye.
4. Look at me I'm spouting nonsense.
5. Now people are probably looking at me weirdly. I don't care.

Nix Nihila
2011-11-12, 10:17 PM
Story of my life :/ Although... I hope I was that one, if any, and not the one before it :smalleek:

I could maybe see how that could apply to you, but you really aren't all that harsh, in my opinion. And I think far too highly of you for you to be number one. :smalltongue:

1. I keep wanting to reply to you, but I can never think of how to say what I'm trying to.
2. I think I came across as slightly whiny then, sorry!
3. Honesty and abrasiveness aren't mutually exclusive.
4. You are fantastic. I wish that post was about me, because you're the closest thing to an internet crush I've ever had, but it probably wasn't.
5. If you don't have anything to add to a conversation, please don't post.

ghost_warlock
2011-11-13, 03:58 AM
1. This may very well be my final post here, didn't even plan on making this one, but I've really enjoyed interacting with you, fairly limited as it's been. Don't know if you even have a profile, but please feel free to add me on facebook if you do. I'd really like to talk with you more. :smallsmile:
2. Although I haven't interacted with you as much, and I don't think I've ever seen you post in this thread, the same goes for you. :smalltongue:
3. I'll admit that I'm curious to see what, if anything, you do with it now.
4. Things have been especially rough for me recently; I've been feeling very overburdened and apprehensive. I can't even express how much it improved my day when I saw your note. :smallsmile: Glad things have, apparently, improved for you since the other day; it really wrenched my heart to see you hurting like that. :smallfrown:
5. Really? What the hell, man? :smallsigh:

Lord Raziere
2011-11-13, 11:04 AM
3. Honesty and abrasiveness aren't mutually exclusive.

1. well then I'll try be hoenst a little softer now….maybe….if I remember to..
2. You will never know who this is aimed at
3. neither will you this
4. or this.
5. But you will ALWAYS know who this is aimed at. Forever.

PurityIcekiller
2011-11-13, 12:09 PM
1. You know, these are mutually exclusive.
2. It's surprising how non-suspicious a psychopath attacking a table is, isn't it?
3. Give my little dragons some clicks?
4. I do have things to add, and I'd like people to just pay attention and see what they are.
5. Why, it's obvious what I'll do with it! I'll take over the world!

TheCountAlucard
2011-11-13, 03:54 PM
1) You're pronouncing it wrong. It's "Za Warudo!" :smallamused:
2) Been a while since I've last seen you - hope you're holding together well. :smallsmile:
3) Nooo, don't go! :smalleek:
4) I'm curious about your change, but afraid to ask you directly about it. :smallsigh:
5) I made pancakes last night! :smallbiggrin:

Viera Champion
2011-11-13, 04:16 PM
1. I yearn for the day that necklace finally arrives in the mail.

2. Goody, goody gum drop. Seems I missed it again.

3. You're quite the handsome one, aren't you?

4. If you're so sorry about it, then why don't you stop doing it?

5. When I said I would wait, I didn't mean this long.

Serpentine
2011-11-13, 10:47 PM
1. I yearn for the day that necklace finally arrives in the mail.1. Then check your messages and tell me if it's good enough yet! D:
2. It's nice to have someone on the same side of an argument as me, especially one I feel so strongly about :smallsmile:
3. Hope I haven't made you regret your decision with my chronic foot-in-mouth disease :/
4. I hope you can overcome your past tragedies and your current issues and grow into someone I can actually like.
5. You're... you're going?! NOWAI! D: :smallfrown:

Nix Nihila
2011-11-13, 11:24 PM
1. Aw... Though I haven't interacted with you much, I really like you, and I'm sad to see you go. :smallfrown:
2. I didn't think you were that bad anyways, but it's always good to try to be more pleasant.
3. That sounds like it might apply to me. It's the sort of thing people have repeatedly said to me in real life. Guess I'll work on that then.
4. That wasn't directed at you, but I think you know that already. You actually make some interesting posts.
5. I'm quite certain I offended you, and for that, I am sorry. It wasn't my intention, and when I said that, I wasn't aware that it might apply to you that way.

PurityIcekiller
2011-11-14, 12:02 AM
1. Could you stop arguing about the pronunciation and give me some tips for dodging these knives?
2. I have! Aren't you paying attention?
3. Ah, okay. Thanks. I'll try to keep it up.
4. I'll help as much as I can, although when it comes to choosing sides, I prefer to find compromises.
5. This one is directed at you because none of the others were and I felt that you deserved it.

Em Blackleaf
2011-11-14, 01:57 AM
1. You're so much fun. How was I not already your friend? lol hormones omg.
2. YOU HAVE RETURNED. Seriously made my day. You've no idea how important you are to me. I thought I'd never see/talk to you again.
3. I miss you. I'm glad you're still comfortable talking to me, I just wish it'd still happen from time to time.
4. Why do I care so much about everything? Fix it.
5. You seem fun. I wanna be your friend. I'm too scared to message you first. Haha, I'm a winner.

A Rainy Knight
2011-11-14, 08:45 PM
2. YOU HAVE RETURNED. Seriously made my day. You've no idea how important you are to me. I thought I'd never see/talk to you again.
For the purposes of making myself feel useful/important, I'm going to assume that this refers to me. :smalltongue:

1. You're one of the few people I really feel comfortable trying out new things with in FFRP (that's meant to be a compliment).
2. You seem like an adorable person and I'd love to talk about our native languages sometime if it didn't bother you! :smallbiggrin:
3. I know you're an adorable person and I'd love to talk about anything anytime since I'm pretty sure it doesn't bother you! :smallbiggrin:
4. Oh, jeez, I didn't know that you looked up to me! Now I feel like I need to be more responsible and admirable and cool around you.
5. The field mouse is quick... but the owl sees at night.

Mauve Shirt
2011-11-15, 06:25 AM
1. You're leaving? Whyyyy?
2. Sorry about yesterday morning.
3. :smallfrown: Super super super disappointed.
4. I'm glad!
5. I know it was your fault, I just know it! :smalltongue:

Eternis
2011-11-16, 11:55 PM
1: I've never told you, but yes, I do have a crush on you.
2: I hope that you're fine after what happened last night. I mean, I don't want to judge, but I really think that you shouldn't do that stuff.
3: Why did you light that fire? WHY?
4: You know what I'm not talking about, you little minx.
5: ...BEST... SONG... EVER!

PurityIcekiller
2011-11-17, 12:02 AM
1. Quite some mood whiplash there! :smalltongue:
2. I'll get to know you eventually. Don't worry about that.
3. I didn't do it! It was already burning when I got here!
4. How about blind owls?
5. Why do you keep stabbing each other all the time?