PDA

View Full Version : Five People on GitP (Let the paranoia begin!)

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Thufir
2011-11-17, 07:38 PM
1. Just... don't, please. Not right now. I don't want to go over it at this point.
2. We can absolutely do that. Just don't expect me to talk that much.
3. Sorry to disappoint.
4. You know, a fair amount of that was exactly what I wanted to hear... just not all of it.
5. I advise you not to speculate on who these are addressed to.

Scarlet Knight
2011-11-18, 12:13 AM
1. I don't have a fanclub.

Well you should!

2. You're a GUY?!
3. Confusing does not equal clever.
4. Welcome back!
5. There's never a final frontier.

MonkeyBusiness
2011-11-18, 09:18 PM
1. Now you're cooking! Do you take requests? Because I'm craving waffles.
2. Let's make it a pot of tea and the Saanxing Dui Museum.
3. Heh. "I'm thinking of calling him, 'Daddy'."
4. I'm right here. <pushes aside mountain of papers and books and waves>
5. Next to farmer's wives, blind owls are the biggest threat to blind mice.

Nix Nihila
2011-11-28, 07:38 PM
1. We seem to have a lot of interests in common, but we never talk more than just briefly.
2. You seem quite nice, but for some reason you remind me of someone who I rather dislike, and I can't figure out why.
3. I'm glad you aren't angry.
4. You are so sweet! And cute! And I want to play LoL with you!
5. Our relationship is like that of a puer tea and the water it is brewed in. We can only be around each other for a very short period of time, or we become intensely bitter, but our shorter interactions are fabulously enjoyable.

RabbitHoleLost
2011-11-28, 09:08 PM
1. Who are (or were) you, anyways?
2. Don't think I'm not happy for you. Cause I'm ecstatic, my personal preferences for privacy and how people should conduct themselves for all public to see aside.
3. I missed you all week while you were gone and I don't really know how to tell you. I feel like I used to, all tangled up in words and careful with what I say.
4. I'm glad we talked for a little bit the other day. Even if it was briefly..
5. Sure, you're not my physical type, but I think you're cute anyways, you silly angel.

Moff Chumley
2011-11-29, 12:26 AM
1. While I have no reason to think you look at me with anything but the disdain I normally assume people look at me with, I think you're badass. You'll be missed, man. :smallfrown:
2. You remind me of the sort of girl I hang out with in the Are Ells.
3. You, on the other hand, in the American Public High School that is my mind, would be way too cool to hang out with me. :smalltongue:
4. And you... we're probably too cool to hang out with eachother. Jockyin' for the lowest rung on the ladder, if you will.
5. Seeing how that worked out? Bet yer feelin' really great about that. :smallannoyed:

Haruki-kun
2011-11-29, 01:32 PM
1. Cute? Why not hawt? D=
2. I have no comment. As usual.
3. That's a relief! :smallsmile:
4. ......nah, I'm pretty sure that one's not for me. :smalltongue:
5. Hey! Hey! Where are you?

smellie_hippie
2011-11-29, 02:59 PM
5. Why do you keep stabbing each other all the time?

1. Because I will be victorious. :smallamused:
2. Coffee Beer?
3. You post and FB more than anybody I know... :smalleek:
4. I think you are an awesome person, and I should probably try and keep up with you better...
5. Bacon Beer?

Em Blackleaf
2011-11-30, 01:35 AM
1. Have I ever mentioned how much I wanna BE you?
2. You too. You are a lovely gentleman and one I look up to.
3. I'm terrified I'm falling for you. Just a bit. I really told myself I wouldn't.
4. I love how you reappeared and disappeared again. I suppose you'll suddenly return once more when my life is in need of brightening up. Seems to be the way you work. :smallsmile:
5. I might go to college in NorCal in a couple years (community college first, y'see) and if I do let's be friends! :B

Shoelessgdowar
2011-12-04, 12:58 AM
1. Wow, I think you're a bigger Pungeon Master then me.
2. You're wrong, I'm right, accept it. You'll be better off once you understand.
3. I've been meaning to tell you this, but your pic makes me nauseous
4. I wanna give you a High Three, again, cause I've now read more of your awesome replies on even more threads.
5. How did you get that picture?

Nix Nihila
2011-12-04, 02:11 AM
And yet: is it not more like a Silver Needle, where one thinks such a long interaction should degrade to bitterness, and yet is necessary for the depth of sweetly bright green flavours to fully decoct?

I fear you misinterpret me! It is not our relationship that is of a Puer, but my relationship with someone else. Perhaps ours is more like a Hojicha, where the tea never bitters too much (and when it does, it is not the pungent, repulsive sort of bitterness so often found, but rather a smooth and well-tempered one), and you can get a delightfully rich brew even after many infusions. A Silver Needle is also a good comparison, especially as it is one of my favorites.

1. My goodness! I never imagined you would be able to translate that idea so well into that style of art. Thank you again!

2. I wish you would come back. :smallfrown:

3. And you as well, you can be a little uptight and condescending, but your presence is sorely missed.

4. I feel slightly badly about what I said to you a few weeks ago, but I still think your behavior was somewhat unbecoming.

5. I sort of said it before, but wow. You are quite the looker.

Serpentine
2011-12-04, 02:40 AM
1. I'd like to think that one was about me. If (as is likely) it wasn't, I wish you'd turn that tongue in my direction. *snigger*
2. No worries! :smallbiggrin: I want it so bad.
3. You're redoing your whole kitchen just for little ol' me? Awwww :smallamused:
4. I've been seriously considering sending you a book, but I'm not sure I can afford it. Maybe I'll just send you a link to its website.
5. I'm so, so sorry! The beads STILL haven't turned up yet! If they're not here on Monday, I'll start rousing on the company.

MonkeyBusiness
2011-12-05, 09:42 PM
5. How did you get that picture?

1. Muahahahaha! What really ought to concern you is what you'll need to do to get it back.

2. Too cool? Is that because I was the scary kid who defaced the science hall lockers and smoked in the girls' bathroom, or because I was the smart kid who built a nuclear bomb as a science project?

3. While it sounds like you have a wonderful grandmother, I want it known I am merely old enough to be your (youngish) aunt.

4. Actually, I am angry. But not at anyone here.

5. <inserts shoehorn in Kentucky. Removes it, Illinois, and West Virginia.> There. Now we are a little bit closer.

TheCountAlucard
2011-12-05, 09:58 PM
1) Can you go back to being a little less scary? :smalleek:
2) I'm sorry you're not in good health. :smallfrown:
3) I want to play in a game with you. :smallredface:
4) Welcome to the Alucard Hotline! This call may be recorded for quality assurance purposes.
5) You're good people. :smallsmile:

RabbitHoleLost
2011-12-09, 11:59 AM
1. Its weird, because, if I had any crushes on Playgrounders anymore, I would think I had one on you. I think it would be a complete shock to you- I'm not even sure I've ever made it seem like I had anything more than a small tolerance for you, interrupted only by my declarations of how cool you are...when I'm drunk and on the internet.
2. I'm sorry my spitfire obsessions are the way they are. And I'm sorry you dislike this one, and so we can't really connect over it. And I'm sorry I'm being so loud about it.
It'll be over soon, I promise. Please just don't leave me behind over it.
3. Don't listen to your friend. Its something special for you, and I don't ever want you to lose that. So, maybe you're lonely right now- it'll all be worth it for you, when it happens.
4. I finally understood why people didn't want you in Facebook chat. For just a single moment, I loathed you entirely.
5. I wouldn't mind you coming along to the Meetup with me at all. You can crash on my cough the night before. I'll explain why there's a Mexican on my couch to my dad. Hopefully he'll believe it :smalltongue:

Trog
2011-12-09, 03:48 PM
*shares a Christmas cookie with*
Mmmm foot rubs. <3 You should live closer. *nabs bunny, pets gently*
Gah! Sorry about all this. Next week hopefully will work. >.<
*bedecks with jingle bells harness, fake antlers and glow-y false nose* P=
I still use that bookmark you know. Not as often as I once did. I really should read more often. Or faster. Or both.

PurityIcekiller
2011-12-09, 04:00 PM
1. I thought I was only one person! Of course, with me possessin' ya, ya're two.
2. I hope we don't get into a pun-duel.
3. How will you win when neither of you has ever won in the history?
4. I, too, am curious about you. You're a very interesting person, and good with prose.
5. The new Number 2, of course! (Not as in these numbers, though.)

Lord Raziere
2011-12-09, 06:34 PM
1. Your an open-minded and reasonable person, thanks putting up with my rantings in the Exalted thread.
2. We may have disagreements, but your ok.
3. I know I'm abrasive and argumentative. I'll try and be more polite ok?
4. I still don't get how you are so nice and cheery all the time.
5. I know I come up with crazy ideas, but they are works in progress, my method is that I keep coming up with ideas until I get a good one and start expanding on it, so just be patient :smallcool:

Scarlet Knight
2011-12-09, 09:44 PM
1) I love your Christmas avatar; is that a glimpse of stocking?
2) I love your Christmas hydra avatar; it is extremely clever!
3) I saw your Christmas avatar; it is most disturbing.
4) I love your Christmas avatar; that reminds me, I need to pick up something for the missus at Victoria's Secret.
5) I can imagine a Christmas avatar for you; it screams "Jack Skellington"!

Watcher
2011-12-09, 09:54 PM
1. I am so, so sorry I freaked out. I was just confused. I hope you understand.
2. You seem to be interested in a bunch of people but don't seem to say so to them or otherwise try to get to know them. Why don't you try sometime?
3. How is it that you're so likable? Is it your French flair?
4. Did you get that kind of avatar just to be part of a movement, or are you actually interested in that kind of thing?
5. What's your secret to eternal happiness? Is it a good night's sleep?

bladescape
2011-12-09, 10:10 PM
1. You. Are. So. Dead.

2. >.> Sorry I'm so slow. :smallfrown: I'm just easily distracted.

3. Heh, just try me. I've only succeeded three times in a row.

4. Working with you again? Heh, I always find myself expecting more out of you, for some reason, when we are... :/

5. You are awesome. And yet I never seem to actually interact with you...

Nix Nihila
2011-12-09, 11:04 PM
1. I want you to model for me. You would be perfect. Would it be weird if I put you in a dress?
2. You would be a wonderful model too, but I think you'd be better for menswear, and I don't have enough ideas for menswear to do a men's show yet.
3. You remind me of Ke$ha. But that's OK. I secretly like Ke$ha.
4.You have almost no self-confidence. But I don't get it, because you're pretty awesome.
5. No, I live near Satan's other kingdom.

Mauve Shirt
2011-12-09, 11:07 PM
1. Glad you like it! I'm rather proud of it.
2. You caused me great confusion for several seconds, and then you spawned a Facebook Chat meme. I hope you're happy.
3. You're good people!
4. I hope you're not mad at me for reasons I don't comprehend. :smalleek:
5. You're pretty cool, but you're too cute for me!

Madmal
2011-12-09, 11:35 PM
1.-*Gooses*
2.- Kiss or Kill? I may be more inclined to do both...
3.- You crazy people and your "Bookface" fad.
4.- PEG FACES FOR EVERYONE!! :smallbiggrin:
5.- I feel the need to ductape your mouth, everytime you appear, you're whinning about something.

MonkeyBusiness
2011-12-10, 07:30 PM
1. A good night's sleep? I wish. I've struggled all my life with insomnia. I have to work as hard at sleeping as I do at being cheerful.
2. So how do I do it? Well, I teach. And if you don't develop patience, a positive outlook, and a sense of humor as a teacher, you're pretty much screwed. I discovered early on that many issues in my classroom could be avoided entirely by just assuming that, in the majority of the cases, the kids had the best intentions. And I also discovered that this is *usually* true of people in general. So that basic assumption - that people, as Anne Frank said, are essentially good at heart, or try to be - takes away the heavy responsibility of being outraged or angry. And those emotions are responsibilities. So I use them responsibly.
3. Well, thanks. I try to be good at both. Of the two, prose is harder.
4. Let's see what happens in a year. There are some good grad programs Wisconsin and Iowa.
5. Scary? Me? Ol' "Ebeneezer"? Bah, Humbug! :smallwink:

Lord Raziere
2011-12-10, 07:47 PM
3) I saw your Christmas avatar; it is most disturbing.

Why thank you! It was most intentional! :smallamused:

1. Sometimes I just rant y'know? Get my frustrations out. Isn't aimed at offending anybody.
2. I am honest. When I say something, that is what I mean and all I mean.
3. I know I'm unpredictable sometimes….I just can't help it. I follow my emotions, my feelings, whatever I just want to do, I do.
4. But I do try to control myself, keep myself balanced against myself.
5. I am weird, but aren't we all? I'm just a different kind of weird, than your weird.

Serpentine
2011-12-14, 11:57 AM
1. To be honest, based on your threads here, I'm not at all certain you're ready to be having kids, even if you won't be raising them.
2. Yeah, sorry. You bug me most times you post anywhere.
3. God you're being annoying. So pointlessly so, you're adding absolutely nothing to the discussion.
4. Rejected! :smallfrown:
5. I'm agreeing with you a lot on a lot of things lately :smallsmile:

Lix Lorn
2011-12-14, 12:36 PM
1. I hope that one wasn't '4' me! You were fun, I'm just not playing again til Ahri comes out. Or until I get really bored, if she takes aaages.
2. Yeah, you ARE annoying. I know you're trying to help but you're not.
3. Y u so negative? The mods are pretty hoopy froods really.
4. :smallfrown: Sigh. Maybe one day. Maybe one day pigs will fly too.
5. I'm really not. I'm NOT. I dunno why you think I am but I'm not. :smallredface::smallfrown:

Fredaintdead
2011-12-14, 01:05 PM
1. Don't be scared
2. *fistbump* You are a bro.
3. I apologise if I've done anything wrong.
4. I may need to have a chat with you, yet I'm apprehensive about it. I don't want to screw anything up.
5. *doublefistbump* You are also a bro. Welcome to the Brocean.

Moff Chumley
2011-12-14, 07:49 PM
1. Hey! I may be obnoxious but at least I... have... relatively good grammar sometimes and I don't make too many typos. That should count for something dammit. >.>
2. You should come up to NorCal sooner! I can't show my face south of SLO anymore, I think they're on to my down there. :smalleek:
3. A little disappointed I'm not gonna be able to meet you, at least not this year, but something tells me I'm sparing everyone a whole lot of awkward. <.<
4. I don't have a 4.
5. Stay classy, you beautiful man.

PurityIcekiller
2011-12-14, 08:07 PM
1. Don't deny the interesting part! Even if you're not nearly so full of prose as the person that was actually addressed to, you're not bad. Don't be so hard on yourself.
2. But by saying so, you disproved it!
3. *fistbump*
4. I regret that we meet in this way. You and I are of a kind. Had we met in a different reality, I could have called you friend.
5. I don't have a rivalry with you, just so you know. You're a pretty cool guy.

Serpentine
2011-12-14, 10:28 PM
1. I hope that one wasn't '4' me! You were fun, I'm just not playing again til Ahri comes out. Or until I get really bored, if she takes aaages.1. It was :smalltongue:
2. I wish I was as cool as you when I was your age. *leans on cane*
3. +1 ALL your posts! \o/
4. Where are you? :smallfrown:
5. Wonder what you're up to now, you womanizing cad.

MonkeyBusiness
2011-12-16, 03:43 PM
1. Well, thanks! Though I wasn't actually being hard on myself ... just noting that one is harder than the other, you know?
2. <turns up hearing aid> WHAT? Why is everyone mumbling all of a sudden? And what the aitch - ee - double hockeysticks does a snake-woman need with a dingblasted cane?
3. Yes, that would be very weird: I've been dressing myself since I was four years old. I can put myself in a dress. :smallwink: Okay, okay ... I know that was not directed to me ...
4. Dragon egg! I love my golden dragon egg! Thank you!!!
5. Haven't seen you on this thread for a while, kiddo. How are the dogs? Hope you are well.

TheCountAlucard
2011-12-16, 08:15 PM
1) You're so pretty. :smallredface:
2) I can't wait for your latest "project." :smalltongue:
3) Thanks so much! I'm always happy to have readers for my campaign journals! :smallbiggrin:
4) I wish you thought more of yourself; you're prettier than you let on. :smallsmile:
5) I'll be in my bunk. :smallamused:

Dogmantra
2011-12-18, 01:55 PM
1. Yes you are, you are actually very pretty don't be so down on yourself :(
2. And you are super chilled and I respect you so very much. How are you so chilled? 8)
3. I want to write a musical about and starring you. :J
4. Thanks, you're mega swell and I appreciate it :D
5. you are also mega swell but I think you know that I think you are ;)

Elder Tsofu
2011-12-18, 02:25 PM
I'm still waiting for a new WW-game from you, some of the best fun I've had on these forums have been in yours. ^^
You should take more time avataring, or at least studying instead of lazing around, enjoying the simple pleasures and recharge batteries.
Dang, I've liked your style for so long but can't get myself to ask you for an avatar. It is probably due to that my ego might get hurt or something. Perhaps an "art-trade" could mitigate that... eh, just keep on being awesome.
You suddenly disappeared, but I hope you're well.
Heh, I dislike your stuff so much - its so bad its worse. ^^

PurityIcekiller
2011-12-18, 02:30 PM
1. Where did you think I got the Ice part of my name? :smallwink: ...Okay, I admit it was actually from a generator, but the correlation could still be there.
2. Doesn't my profile say? But if you really want to know, it's California.
3. That wasn't nice! I hardly even know you, and you say that?
4. Everyone's pretty nowadays, aren't they.
5. You'll figure them both out. I have faith in you. If other people can pull it off, why can't you?

RabbitHoleLost
2011-12-18, 07:25 PM
1. I got you for Secret Santa, and I'm thrilled, because you are one of the coolest Playgrounders ever. However, I'm afraid that what I have planned won't be awesome enough for you. Infact, it might be kinda lame.

2. Oh, that's who you are. I guess I feel a little bit worse about that, now.

3. Crush subsided almost as quickly as it started. Now we can just be chill :smallcool:

4. I miss you. Guess there's nothing to do but sit around until you need me again.

5. You were the best part of that webcamming party. I had a lot of fun talking with you :smallsmile:

Serpentine
2011-12-18, 10:13 PM
1. Mmmm, cholera P:
2. You're not just annoying. You're a wanker.
3. You're not really helping allay the impression I've gotten...
4. I hope I get you for the Secret Santa, though I doubt it. I'd finish my silly poem for you.
5. I meant it. You seriously are a good lookin' bloke.

Lord Raziere
2011-12-19, 12:04 AM
2. You're not just annoying. You're a wanker.

1. Aaaaw really? I prefer to think of myself as "a rapscallacious eccentric egomaniac who always speaks his mind", which is something far worse in my opinion! :smallbiggrin:
2. I know your logic seems sound, but I prefer to value people by their minds and souls.
3. I know, my style is always awesome.
4. I like the rogue best.
5. I like the lizard best.

Zeb The Troll
2011-12-19, 12:40 AM
Hmmm, I keep wanting to post here but I feel I never have enough to say. I'm gonna try it anyway.

1) You are one of the most awesome people I've ever met. I'm glad we're friends, even if we have to be remote friends for the time being.

2) You seriously need to come hang out with us more. We don't see you nearly often enough.

3) So do you, we hardly ever see you at all.

4) You and me? We need to hang out some time. I think it'd be awesome fun. Too bad you're halfway round the world.

5) I love you! :smallcool:

Grue Bait
2011-12-19, 12:44 AM
1. I haven't sen you around here in a while. Are you okay?
2. I keep meaning to chat with you, but I seem to forget a lot, or it's too late at night or something. Why don't you send me a pm instead?
3. Trust me, I'll beat you someday.
4. If you don't post soon, I will literally drag you from the lunch table and shove you in front of a computer!
5. Sweaters.

Haruki-kun
2011-12-20, 12:44 PM
1. Thanks, you're the only one I told about that thing. Telling RL people would have some unfortunate consequences. Enjoy your break!
2. So... how's January looking for you?
3. Actually, I've had an opportunity to meet you... I don't know why I didn't take it.
4. Sometimes I wonder what you really think of me. But I'm not about to go ask you, so... I guess I'll keep wondering.
5. Keep working on it!

TheCountAlucard
2011-12-22, 06:10 PM
1) Just as financially bleak as December, sadly.
2) Thanks for understanding. I appreciate the help.
3) I'm rather eager to sample the stuff you're sending.
4) You really need some time off. And other things...
5) C'mon! We gotta get these presents delivered or Christmas will be ruined!

PurityIcekiller
2011-12-22, 06:17 PM
1. Aye-aye, sir! Getting right on it! *loads up the sleigh*
2. Okay, this is a petty reason to hate me. Seriously, can't we just make up?
3. Of course! That's definitely a good idea to keep warm in the winter months. Especially wool.
4. Welcome back! It's been so long since I last saw you!
5. Get posting, please.

Watcher
2011-12-22, 07:34 PM
1. I used to really really like you. I really did. You had clever posts and always stayed the right amount of modest. And then you changed, all at once. You began god-moding everything and never let anything affect you because "it doesn't work" with no other explanation given. I've tried to be okay with your decisions because it's none of my business, but I can't when you let those decisions affect others. And then you acted the peacemaker for these problems as if all of the fault was from me and as if none of it was you.
2. Where have you been? You used to calm everything down, and then I lost track of you.
3. Could you please, please stop posting the same thing? It's making that thread hard to post in.
4. I'm glad you joined the Playground. I've seen nothing but admirable things from you.
5. Could you please stop killing me, please? It's always a curbstomp.

MonkeyBusiness
2011-12-24, 08:52 PM
1. Tonight you will be visited by three ghosts. Though that might not bug you too much, seeing as you are a zombie now.
2. Everytime a bell rings an angel gets it wings. But I see you already have yours.
3. Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even - oh. That's why the mouse isn't stirring. It will never stir again. Now, I realize that's your instinct ... but was it strictly necessary to leave it under the tree?
4. Don we now our gay apparel. In your case, feathers. Looks good on ya, kid.
5. <Cue Vince Gueraldi music; does Snoopy dance with you>

Lord Raziere
2011-12-24, 09:02 PM
1. Merry Christmas.
2. Merry Christmas.
3. Merry Christmas.
4. Merry Christmas.
5. Merry Christmas.

:smallbiggrin:

Em Blackleaf
2011-12-27, 12:54 AM
1. I look up to you a ridiculous amount, but I'm much too scared to talk to you, for fear of embarrassing myself. :x
2. I love that you care. It's quite flattering and rather unexpected. C:
3. I feel like I've known you for years and you're my best friend only now you're trying to get into my pants. This is a completely objective observation as I have yet to know how I feel about that.
4. I often wonder if just starting a conversation with you would make all my dreams of friendship come true but I'm a teeny bit scared I would either be bothering you or it'd be awkward and weird and me starting the conversation would make it my fault and we'd never talk again and then I'd never have the chance to start a conversation again. Also I'm really paranoid.
5. I missed you muchly! That "Merry Christmas" message from you was a very pleasant surprise. :smallsmile:

Nix Nihila
2011-12-27, 01:15 AM
1. You're quite sexist without realizing it, and it makes me rather uncomfortable.
2. After you made that post, I just had to order some Gyokuro (my local tea house was out). It arrived today, and it is simply divine! (I realize that this wasn't directly your doing, but I thought I ought to thank you for reminding me)
3. We agree on a lot of stuff, but we never really talk. Mostly because I just seem to snip at people lately, and you don't give me any reasons to berate you.
4. Hehe. You might have trouble putting it on yourself if I have to jam pins in it to keep it together on the runway.
5. It's great if you're actually like that, but don't act that way just because it's expected of you.

PurityIcekiller
2011-12-27, 01:28 AM
1. Forgiveness is a wondrous thing, isn't it?
2. Merry Christmas to you, too! :smallsmile:
3. I miss you! I hope you come back soon.
4. No, {NAME REDACTED}. You are the ponies.
5. Go Team Dragon!

TheCountAlucard
2011-12-27, 07:03 PM
1) Sorry it took so long; I just spent the last three or so days being allergic to various dogs and cats. I still can't wear my contact lenses yet; my eyes are too red and itchy.
2) I agree that eighty-six isn't that long, but let dead parrots lie.
3) I'd offer you one of these chocolates, but I've statistically determined that all the ones left in the box are coconut.
4) I don't mind if it takes a bit to get here; I'm eager to see what you send. :smallsmile:
5) You and me have to do some belated holiday fun-stuff, 'kay? :smalltongue:

smuchmuch
2011-12-29, 10:19 PM
1) Happy new year in advance, people
2) Funny, I wouldn't have figured.
3)(I wonder if that comment was directed to me indeed; or just a typo ? well I'm sorry but behind the smoke there's nothing even remotly interesting to see.
4)Hadn't seen you post in a while. No more experiment in avataring ? How sad.
5)I loathe you; I really do. You are a lazy dull witless slob who just keep on dispointing.

Scarlet Knight
2011-12-31, 01:30 PM
1) I love your holiday avatar for it's simplicity. :smallsmile:
2) Yukon Cornelius smokes?! :smalleek:
3) I saw your Christmas avatar; it is most ...stimulating. :smallwink:
4) Nice use of mistletoe. :smallamused:
5) Now I want a Christmas Llama! :smallbiggrin:

Haruki-kun
2012-01-02, 02:38 AM
1. Ya know... if you knew which of these were for you, you'd think I'm the weirdest dude on the planet.
2. Same goes for you, to a lesser extent.
3. :smalleek: I seriously hope that wasn't meant for me...
4. I'm OK, and a lot of it is thanks to you. I think I've figured out... a lot of things about myself that I didn't know. But... that part is not thanks to you. Only the rest is.
5. Well, I was wondering, overall, if you would ever get that that one thing I posted here was for you. Then you said you didn't read this thread. Well, so much for that.

Pokonic
2012-01-02, 02:44 AM
1. I still am awating those angels.:smallsigh:....:smallbiggrin:

2. Your screwed in so many ways your already dead, it just takes time (and posts) to have it sink in.

3. Glad to see you posting in the ponythread more.

4.Took you advice and had the stuff put in, works like a charm.

5. Anddd'ed thats the best way of putting Shipping I have ever read.

PurityIcekiller
2012-01-02, 02:52 AM
1. Either that's a weird exclamation or a rather alarmed question. I'll have to look up the answer in the latter case.
2. What about me? I like coconut!
3. I don't think my little dragons will be able to compete that well, since the system royally screwed one of them over...
4. Oh, I've met weirder ones.
5. What? Why are you saying that about me? :smallfrown:

Em Blackleaf
2012-01-02, 04:20 PM
1. Thanks for helping me get over that guy (so not over it but it's easier now!) and for teaching me that you can't force feelings, one way or the other: yours or theirs OR to or from affection.

2. I'm so glad you exist. You really brighten my days at the most spontaneous moments and in the silliest ways. :smallsmile:

3. You're really pretty and so are your kitties. Your kitties make my heart cry with how cute they are and I wanna play with your kitties. :3

4. You're ridiculously handsome. Like, get handsome reduction surgery or something 'cause it's definitely not possible to be that handsome.

5. I somehow forgot how cool you are. You're really cool and I looked up to you since I joined this forum 'cause you're cool. Cool cool cool.

Serpentine
2012-01-02, 10:47 PM
1. Hey, no worries. I knew it was a long shot :smallsmile:
2. Would just a dot-point summary suffice?
3. Wow. You're dreamy.
4. And you!
5. Nope. Just a wanker.

Lord Raziere
2012-01-04, 06:00 AM
1. How cruel! What doth thou even mean by this most uncouth and barbaricsome a word? You wound me!
2. Your annoying
3. Yes. You are overly critical
4. You on the other hand are kind, and sometimes I envy how easily you can be happy
5. I envy how positive you are in general. Sometimes I wish I could be to, but then that wouldn't really be me. I'll just continue being my lonely, desolate self...

Mauve Shirt
2012-01-04, 06:22 AM
1. My annoying? I think I left most of it at work... oh wait, this is probably some of it. Sorry.
2. SORRY, I'M WORKING ON IT! I just want it to be awesome, or at least pretty cool!
3. Ponies? :smallfrown:
4. You need to charge your phone!
5. YOU need to PM me!

TheCountAlucard
2012-01-04, 06:31 AM
1) Sorry, bud, you're too late. I like coconut, too, by the way. :smallbiggrin:
2) You're a pretty sight yourself. :smallwink:
3) Luckily I brought enough of my annoying to give some others extra helpings. :smallamused:
4) Sorry if I was unkind to you; I'm not the best critic, but believe me, my goal is not to destroy the works of others...
5) Yeah, ponies. No need to be sad, though...

TheFallenOne
2012-01-07, 11:17 AM
1) Good night! *hugs*
2) You know how a nickname that says you're awesome doesn't change the fact your posts are made of Fail or are contentless one-liners?
3) I really liked having you as my avatar's footstool. It was just supposed to be some harmless fun, not demeaning. Sorry for any feelings I have hurt with that.
4) Disco. You has it.
5) On New Year's you've been really grating to the point I wanted to punch you in the face. Just one of the many annoyances: if you try to couple me with some girl and I tell you multiple times very clearly I'm not interested you're supposed to stop, not keep going like she's a vacuum cleaner and you're a door-t-door salesman. Geez.

PurityIcekiller
2012-01-07, 02:18 PM
1. When you're not being my archnemesis, you're a pretty cool guy, and I hope to actually be able to work with you on something.
2. Now this is just turning into an overly long gag.
3. I'm just being quiet because I haven't figured out how to respond yet. Don't worry. I'll decide soon.
4. Oh, you have no idea how angry I am with you, you insensitive jerk...
5. Come on, they're adorable!

Bleak Ink
2012-01-08, 01:31 PM
1. I feel like I have to dodge you when I post, and yet you still find me.
2. You're not around much anymore; I hope things are well for you.
3. *irritated noise*
4. You take these things pretty seriously, I see.
5. I'm really not sure what to tell you besides, "I've been there, I'm alive, so shall you be."

TheCountAlucard
2012-01-08, 06:27 PM
1) (boogies down) :smallbiggrin:
2) Thanks for the offer, at least. :smallsigh:
3) Sorry, if you want, we can stop; Family Guy kinda killed the humor of Overly Long Gags for me a long time ago. :smallfrown:
4) Oh, noes! :smalleek: I hope that didn't mean me...
5) What sound DOES a goblin make when she's irritated? :smallconfused:

Kneenibble
2012-01-09, 05:26 PM
1. When my letter arrives, please tell me if the perfume lasted through the mail. I've always wondered if that actually works. I think you will find its primary scent appropriate, given your name.

2. Yes.......... typo.

...........don't be falsely modest, you curiosity

3. Please don't feel obliged to give me anything at all. Just say hello once in a while: that would be lovely too.

4. I sincerely hope you get your affairs sorted out before next month comes around, and that your mind finds peace on the matter.

5. Dat ass

Mauve Shirt
2012-01-09, 09:11 PM
1. *stabs*
2. I'd like to apologize again.
3. THANKS FOR THE GAME!
4. THANKS TO YOU TOO FOR THE OTHER GAME!
5. Thanks for nothin'! :smalltongue: Just kidding, I love you!

Lord Raziere
2012-01-09, 09:26 PM
1. I was talking about a completely different critic, your fine
2. No, your are not the annoying one.
3. I think one of you on the Playground is my friend….maybe…
4. yes I like simplicity to.
5. "Do'h!" of course!

PurityIcekiller
2012-01-09, 09:50 PM
1. Sorry for hitting you with my plans.
2. Ow! Can't you save that for the Stabbity Death thread?
3. Have you ever tried to break the fourth wall in real life?
4. Your thread is dying! Save it!
5. I'm glad you're the cool kind of evil. For evil, it's pretty good. Just don't do any experiments with my skull, okay?

TheCountAlucard
2012-01-13, 03:34 AM
1) No guarantees. I use skulls for a lot of things.
2) I like you, man; you're great... but I don't see how you can be so blatantly missing the point.
3) I'm sorry you had a bad experience with something totally unrelated. Stop equating those two things and drop the baggage for this discussion; it makes it very hard to summon the will to keep reading!
4) Yeah, yeah, I'll get around to updating soon.
5) That? That is hawt. :smallamused:

AgentofHellfire
2012-01-14, 11:02 AM
1. Holy gods! Someone else that has to deal with idiots that conflate unrelated events? I hope it's at least not being used as an argument...:smallfrown:
2. *bleeds out, but doesn't die somehow*
3. I really can't freaking wait for the game you made. It's going to be fun..
3. You know what's weird? All those images you've been posting on that thread actually resemble either characters I've made or people that are like them...that's kind of awesome.
4. Sorry for ignoring your statement before co-evolving it.
5. ...you know, people aren't going to understand that metaphor.

Nix Nihila
2012-01-16, 01:25 PM
1. I relate to you in a lot of ways, but goodness, you have a very strange style of communication.
2. I usually like cheery people (although I'm not one myself), but your cheeriness seems fake and you annoy me.
3. You're pretty fun, but sometimes I feel like I don't know you well enough to respond to your posts.
4. There is a place and a time for puns. You use them too much.
5. Mm... I agree with you, but you really shouldn't jump down his throat like that.

Lix Lorn
2012-01-16, 01:35 PM
1: Wow, I used to have SUCH a big crush on you. xD
2: Huh, I still do have a big crush on you. :smallwink:
3: And a sliiiightly smaller one for you!
4: I think it's beyond crush for you though. Sigh. :smallfrown:
5: And wow would it be easier if I had one for you.
Secret 6: Would also be nice if you were on more often... DXD

PurityIcekiller
2012-01-16, 03:13 PM
1. There's no such thing as too much punning. Puns are like tea that way! Besides, when you've got a sharp wit, you just have to impale things with it.
2. Will you at least leave my brain alone? I'm kind of fond of it.
3. The two of us show how Neutral Good people can still take very different paths.
4. Oh dear. How are you even still alive? *bandages furiously*
5. I like you fine, so please don't spike my cocoa with love potion. It'll just make things more awkward.

AgentofHellfire
2012-01-16, 03:35 PM
1. *is impaled again by your wit for another 1d8 damage*. Gods damn it! I'm only at 15 health now!
2. You know, I've had a crush on...you, I guess since the fifth grade. Or was it eighth? I suppose I should really call it from birth, but...
3. I kind of lost the game because of you, clod. :smalltongue:
4. I'm really not such a pain after I've trial-and-errored everything out. Really.
5. Why the hell do you hate Jason?

bladescape
2012-01-16, 08:03 PM
4. Your thread is dying! Save it!

:smallfrown:

Damnit, you're making things difficult.

Well, this is awkward, isn't it?

:smallfrown: I wouldn't if I had a choice.

I'm glad at least I know you better now...

Keep on rhyming. I love talking to you.:smallbiggrin:

TheCountAlucard
2012-01-16, 09:40 PM
1) At least be part of the audience, would you? :smallconfused:
2) That's right, bladescape and Haruki.
3) All right, that's fine. I'll just use this monkey's brain instead.
4) Speaking of which, you want a banana? It's under that cardboard box, there...
5) I need me an avatar of Alucard behind a podium. :smallamused:

Luka
2012-01-16, 10:00 PM
3. The two of us show how Neutral Good people can still take very different paths.

1) Dude don't hate me, I just love so freaking much (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HotBlooded) to charge headlong first to stuff and start yelling at it when it's prone.
2) Still think Humanity is Superior :smallwink:
3) I have to Completely agree :smallbiggrin:
4) What did you mean with pots and glass?
5) I Wish I could do that, but whenever I do I fail in epic proportions, and I just started College :smallfrown:

PurityIcekiller
2012-01-16, 10:23 PM
1. You seem to meet with misfortune a lot in this thread.
2. You're getting the wrong impression. I was just saying that we're different. That's not necessarily a bad thing. You might want to consider trying out ponies, though.
3. I hope things improve for you soon.
4. Where are you? You used to have such an impact on the Playground, and now you're nowhere to be found.
5. I guess that makes for a good compromise.

Haruki-kun
2012-01-16, 11:15 PM
1. Yes, Bladescape and I.... what?
2. Ah! So you're one of those who actually decides to stick around after a while! Good to hear! :smallsmile:
3. Well, I, for one, like you a lot and am quite glad to have you around.
4. You! Your jokes go over my head way too often. This makes me sad, I'm sure they're awesome jokes. :smallfrown:
5. I totes caught up with the IA contests I was behind with! Now I just need to get this one out of the way and then I'll be AHEAD! :smallbiggrin:

bladescape
2012-01-17, 06:35 AM
2) That's right, bladescape and Haruki.

1. Yes, Bladescape and I.... what?

1. .. Huh? I'm not sure what you're referring to. Okay, Haruki, yes. But...

2. Damnit. I'm the one supposed to be having minor depression, not you!:smallannoyed:

3. I know, I know. I should work it out. But throwing ideas back and forth works so much better for me.

4. I'd get you them, but they died with my laptop. :smallfrown:

5. I seriously wish something interesting would happen here. This almost seems sedated!

Luka
2012-01-17, 05:42 PM
2. You're getting the wrong impression. I was just saying that we're different. That's not necessarily a bad thing. You might want to consider trying out ponies, though.

1. If that's what you mean then that's what I actually got it like too :smallwink:
You could try to do that, but my armor's still not "Wild" enchanted and good luck getting past the AC too XD. And I'm actually more likely to turn into a Giant Eagle anyways

2. Aw dude and I lost my laptop's charger, and it isn't sold anymore, I know how you feel :smallfrown:

3. Dude, I'm a Tank, it's all about not getting even noticing you're being attacked, Deal with it :smallcool:

4. I hate Two-handed swords :smallmad:

5. ......I don't get it

MonkeyBusiness
2012-01-21, 07:02 PM
1. Me too. That's why I use this nifty bullwhip.
2. Less scary? Why would I want to be less scary? Oh, and by the way ... {cracks bullwhip, snags banana from under box} ... keep away from my brain. :smallamused:
3. I thought I caught a whiff of something sweet when I opened the envelope ... You observe some of the most charming traditions.
4. I agree: that person contributes tremendously and the playground is more fun when he's here. {Lights cigar in tribute}. Hm. With the whip that makes me look like Clint Eastwood. Where's my hat?
5. I saw there were taun-tauns running around the Space Needle. Enjoy your snow!

PurityIcekiller
2012-01-21, 07:46 PM
1. I've missed you! Welcome back!
2. I still miss you. Come back!
3. I don't miss you yet because you're not gone.
4. Why can't I ever start bandwagons?
5. Some of them are, but some are the worst you've ever heard. Say, you know the one about the angry archer?

Dogmantra
2012-01-21, 10:39 PM
1. I kinda still have all our PMs. Is that weird?
2. You're mega and I totally respect you and that came off as sarcasm but it wasn't and it sorta doesn't matter because I doubt you're reading this. Anyway you're cool.
3. I feel really good for you, but I'm also envious of how easy it seems to be :( No hard feelings though, don't feel bad
4. You need to stop being so hard on yourself that's MY thing :( (but you're ALSO mega, like everyone in this post so don't take it as a bad thing)
5. thank you so much for bringing this thread back it's so cooooool!

Em Blackleaf
2012-01-21, 11:01 PM
1. I had no idea you cared so much. :3
2. I had no idea you even knew who I was. :smallredface:
3. I'm so glad you remember me! :D
4. It means so much to me that we understand each other. For some reason, it matters a great deal that it's YOU with whom I have this connection. It's just so good to have someone to talk to who is thoroughly accepting and understanding who generally knows what I'm going through and can help me. Anyway, you're an amazing friend and I love you. :smallsmile:
5. You're so cool I'm glad you seem to think I'm cool yay. :F

Lix Lorn
2012-01-22, 09:53 AM
1. I want to hope you mean me... and no. No it isn't. :smallredface:
2. How do you get away with being so awesome? You make me feel gooey just be being there!
3. ... less scandalous methods, but equal gooeyness!
4. ...you know how I feel and you don't read this thread anyway. I love you so much and it's so bad for me but if I lost the small part of you I do get to have I don't think I could actually keep going.
5. ...I've run out of deep meaningful things to say. Uhm. S'up? You're pretty awesome.

Nix Nihila
2012-01-23, 01:56 AM
1. That might have seemed like a small comment, but it really cheered me up. Thanks! :smallsmile:
2. Hmm.. That certainly made you seem more mysterious. :smallconfused:
I haven't seen you around lately, now that I think about it. I do hope you're well!
3. Your avatar is weirdly fitting.
4. Yes, I probably am.
5. Hm, that tactic only works in certain systems.

PurityIcekiller
2012-01-23, 04:51 AM
1. Your prejudice is just insane. Other than that, you're a good guy.
2. I don't really try for "meaningful" that much when there's so many less meaningful, but just as interesting, things to say.
3. While I expected that, my character totally didn't.
4. Which one? I think this one is closer to who I actually am.
5. Don't make me use my curse against you.

Luka
2012-01-23, 07:08 AM
1- Did Blades just die or something?
2- Aw dude you're pretty awesome to have on the party, now we just need a DPS and a Nuker, Cuz it's justbetter than random Fighter Rogue Cleric. And the DPS is a lvl 52 Gladiator with dual Grade b swords that is a buddy of mine.
3- Whatever spells you have, you simply can't beat a lvl 62 paladin with Full Avadon set (including shield) and Shield deflect magic, he will shackle you, and while you have like...500 or so hp? well I have 5k plus 3k more of CP, and and 1.7k p.def and 700 m.def, and since it's a mmorpg, defense there is Damage Reduction :smallamused:
Oh also, I would like you to me Antharas, the Earth Dragon, who needs over 500 players to raid.
4- Dude why does it seem you love to fight me or something?
5- I don't even know you exactly but it sounds delicious.

TheCountAlucard
2012-01-23, 12:53 PM
1) Stop speaking gibberish! (hoofs upside the head) :smallannoyed:
2) And yes, that totally counts as gibberish. :smalltongue:
3) So, how goes everything? :smallsmile:
4) Why would you eat that? WHY WOULD YOU EAT THAT?!?!? :smalleek:
5) I'd say more in that thread, but no one's listening to anyone anymore. :smallsigh:

Trog
2012-01-24, 02:10 AM
1. Drunk and dressed in their best brown baggies and their platform soles. (http://youtu.be/8Pa9x9fZBtY)
2. Hot sticky scenes, you know what I mean (http://youtu.be/g3DgAJwVeVU)
3. Surrender your ego - be free, be free to yourself (http://youtu.be/cpys1c3jCNs)
4. We came to ruin all and make a rotten trade (http://youtu.be/P2XH5KrrPw8)
5. Repeated in the corridors, performing the same movements (http://youtu.be/ipwSyU74VpI)

PurityIcekiller
2012-01-24, 02:20 AM
1. She's fine. Just taking a bit of a break from all the excitement. She'll pop in from time to time.
2. I think we need some global event to interact with soon. My dragons have nothing to do.
3. So many links...
4. I'm trying to get things figured out, but it's a bit complicated and I'm lazy. I'll have it done eventually, though!
5. So when will my debut be?

Serpentine
2012-01-25, 09:08 AM
1. I wish you were coming, and I'm afraid you don't like me :smallfrown:
2. I wish you were coming, and I'm pretty sure you're too cool for me :smallfrown:
3. If he was coming, I guess you'd be coming, which would be great :smallfrown:
4. I can't wait to meet you! :smallbiggrin:
5. Hooo boy, do I owe you big-time...

AgentofHellfire
2012-01-26, 01:06 PM
1. Just don't hit me with your plans. I don't want to have to build your godsdamned house or whatever! :smalltongue:
2. I'm just bursting with energy, aren't I? :smalltongue:
3. Two handed swords are awesome. When combined with Power Attack and some choice class levels, the damage they deal is insane. But you know what's really fun? Ranger/Arcane Archer that has both manyshot and the ability to cast shatter. :smallbiggrin:
4. You should really go down and eat now...or at the very least actually work on that story you were thinking up.
5. That isn't a coincidence.

Luka
2012-01-26, 04:18 PM
1. Oh, K, just saying, though you better have buffs though, mages are pretty squishy and Blades at least had light armor....I think it was light armor.......
2. Two-handed swords suck! they take both hands and you could've using a Tower Shield instead for Cover and AC, bucklers are just...Well, And excuse for a shield; and Crusaders have shield maneuvers. Though it's just my opinion, I really don't care about doing damage (and by really I mean REALLY) and love having the highest defense ever.
3. K, just don't know now, if I should've getting a Paladin or a Sentinel (http://koboldcentral.com/Sentinel), Sentinels are NG so are they better?
4. There's a little misconception here, a "Tank" isn't a guy that just gets mobs out of someone, a Tank is someone with primary stats on defense and being the hardest thing to kill ever, but since it's so hard, people use him to get stuff on him, so it becomes the "party tank", but that's secondary :smallannoyed:
5. So, If I say I prefer being a buddy of silver dragons, are you gonna hate me?

PurityIcekiller
2012-01-26, 04:51 PM
1. I'm glad you understand. I'm doing my best not to be crazy.
2. No promises. My schemes have really widespread effects. But to stay safe, here's a suggestion: Don't click any TVTropes links I post (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SchmuckBait)!
3. Oh dear. Using the same emoticon three times in a row, especially when it's a sad one, is a bad sign.
4. Yeah, it's pretty much the equivalent of a mithril breastplate. And since she can pull off "throw sharp objects at it until it dies", but I can't, I'll have to be more creative.
5. You can get even wordier than me, and I've been pretty wordy at times.

TheCountAlucard
2012-01-30, 10:52 AM
1) Nice idea for a thread. :smallsmile:
2) Glad you decided to run with the idea. That avatar looks nice.
3) (gets all up in your business)
4) Well, my plan failed. I might need your brain after all.
5) I need to find some more avatarists for these sorts of things.

MonkeyBusiness
2012-01-30, 11:08 AM
q. Love the monkey reunion photos. And the mama monkey with her baby. Monkey sanctuary? *makes retirement plans*
W. No, I'm not sure I know what you mean. Are you referring to the day I made marshmellows?
e. How did you know I made marshmellows?
R. So what's it a sign of if someone uses three *different* emoticons in a row? Mood swings? Multiple personality disorder? Emoticondritis?
t. Here's a brain. From Abbey Someone.

Em Blackleaf
2012-01-31, 12:35 AM
1. Oh my gosh. You're so cool I can't believe you'd think I'm cool. :3
2. I probably project to the internet a way sadder version of myself than I really am, but thanks for being nice anyway. It helps. C:
3. Oh, you. I love you. :smallsmile:
4. I really must party with you some time, sir.
5. I miss you.

PurityIcekiller
2012-01-31, 01:17 AM
1. I've sort of become you now, but you probably won't know how for a while. :smallamused:
2. Mood whiplash in this game. It happens. Or they can be related somehow.
3. If you didn't see it coming, that still doesn't give you license to whine about it. And personally, I think it was easy to see coming.
4. This is getting some weird subtexts.
5. Come on, my nemesis! With you on my side, we will surely be triumphant!

Luka
2012-01-31, 06:54 AM
1- I don't get what exactly you're trying to tell me, it hard to diferentiate :smallfrown:
2- I'm really starting to think my randomly RP practice I did yesterday made me look like a kid or something stupid or the likes.... Or It's just me?
3- Thanks for the help :smallbiggrin:
4- I don't know anything about pre-3rd edition anyways, so I don't exactly get what you meant
5- like I said In-Character before: I'M NOT GONNA TOO IT'S ALIGNMENT SCREWING!

Bleak Ink
2012-02-01, 11:27 AM
1. I told you, I'm neutral in this. :smalltongue:
2. I can proof-read that for you, if you'd like.

Please.

3. Kiddo, stop trying to stir up trouble. If you want to be pleasant, we can chat for a moment, but seek that middle school-esque conflict elsewhere. Quite frankly it bores me and I have better things to do.
4. :smallbiggrin: You call it over-zealous, I call it pride. Why wouldn't you want to incorporate aspects of your character into your posts? The forums would be all the better if everybody did.
5. It has been forever, hasn't it? I need to catch you for tea one of these days. We northwesterners are birds of a feather, after all.

Trog
2012-02-04, 10:54 AM
1. You get to rub my temples
2. You get to give me a foot massage
3. You: shoulder rub.
4. You're in charge of getting me coffee
5. You get bacon duty. Need bacon, stat!

PurityIcekiller
2012-02-04, 02:29 PM
1. Don't worry, that one wasn't directed at you. You, personally, haven't ticked me off.
2. Your suspicions make no sense unless I'm ridiculously clever and sneaky with a very roundabout way of thinking.
3. I can't wait to get the game started! :smallsmile:
4. Neutral is a meaningless word. One step from there into bed with France... Wait, which side is France on?
5. *scritches*

TheCountAlucard
2012-02-04, 04:52 PM
1) Well, everyone's got character sheets. We just need fleshed-out backstories, and we can get going.
2) :sigh:
3) Skillet-cooked rice with chicken and vegetables.
4) Thanks! I needed that! :smallsmile:
5) Bacon? WHERE?!?

MonkeyBusiness
2012-02-04, 06:33 PM
1. Excuse me, Your Majesty, but you forgot to say please.
2. If you were a smoking jacket, what color would you be? Answer with care.
3. Let's quit our jobs and go riding cross country. Wait. It's winter. Hm. Ah, who cares?Let's do it anyway.
4. Do you live anywhere near a Carlile school of swimming?
5. I hope you don't mean my business. That would be weird.

Serpentine
2012-02-05, 09:49 PM
1. I kinda liked playing that couple of games with just the two of us.
2. I just think you're really, really cool. I don't know what it is. I just took an instant liking to you, and my goodness you can rock a waistcoat.
3. I really am sorry I didn't get to say goodbye to you, it bummed me out :smallfrown:
4. You were a pleasant surprise.
5. You're pretty cute, you know :smallbiggrin: (this one applies to two people, in slightly different ways :smallwink:)

Mauve Shirt
2012-02-06, 06:28 AM
1. Stay good!
2. Be nice.
3. It's nothing personal, I just hate ponies.
4. I'm sorry our opinions differ, I just dislike the Pats!
5. OMG BEST THING EVER!!!!! I'll have to tell you about it in more detail!

PurityIcekiller
2012-02-06, 02:28 PM
1. Am I really? :smallredface:
2. You know, your recently-displayed hatred feels really out-of-character to me. You seem like such a nice person, and it's not like you. Why are your opinions on ponies so strong?
3. That last one wasn't directed at you. Your opinions have been clear the whole time, and I see no need to question them at this point.
4. I have no objections to that. Helps me introduce some of my other characters.
5. You're me, and that's all I can say about you without being biased.

Luka
2012-02-06, 04:59 PM
1- 'kay
2- Dude sorry if I was rude, it's just that since I'm from playing videogames I sometimes get a bit paranoid and I'm just really, REALLY used that when most people say "lasers are awesome!" it's actually like "DURR U n00b stp using boolit laz0rz are pr0 and take m4d Sk1llz lol".....I really think I've been playing with too many "kids" lately....
3- I just got a single question, can I has 15 years old character in FWM pls? :smallredface:
4- I like your new avvy, it's not the random incarnation of Pure Pwnage it was before :smallbiggrin: wait a minute THAT'S ME!!
5- :smalleek: You're not going to hate me for my avvy, right? I mean I'm just messing around, not a fan, heck I haven't even watched it, it just corrupted my interwebs!

TheCountAlucard
2012-02-09, 08:24 PM
1) Whatever you say; I just would rather people not drag their outside baggage to what's supposed to be people having fun.
2) You look really sad in the snow like that.
3) I dunno, maybe it's just my tainted perceptions, but I think ticklishness is a cute trait for girls.
4) Hopefully his court date will fix all this mess.
5) You're my favorite Whose Line player so far.

The Succubus
2012-02-10, 11:52 AM
1) You really are quite adorable, you know that? :smallamused:
2) If my inclinations were different, you'd be just as adorable as (1). :smallwink:
3) I'm mildly concerned you may try to kill me the next time we meet. :smalleek:
4) You seem like a really nice person, you really don't deserve the crap that. :smallfrown:
5) I'm really glad you're back with us, I honestly couldn't imagine the Playground without you. :smallfrown::smallbiggrin:

Serpentine
2012-02-19, 09:28 PM
1. You called me a legend :smallredface:
2. I'm really glad you came too, I enjoyed your company a lot.
3. Y'know, for someone who struggles in social situations, you sure are chatty :smalltongue:
4. You were amazing! :smallbiggrin: Thanks for putting up with me!
5. You were talked about, but not seen :smallfrown:

PurityIcekiller
2012-02-19, 09:41 PM
1. I miss you. I wish you frequented the SMBG forum more.
2. I know. :smallwink: It's more when I'm confident, though.
3. You've got some good points, but there are heroes who aren't hypocritical, and who ultimately do things for a greater good.
4. You have no idea how screwed you are. :smallamused:
5. That might make sense if it were directed at me, but I have a suspicion that it wasn't. A pity.

Mauve Shirt
2012-02-19, 09:49 PM
1. WHY *stab* WON'T *stab* YOU *stab* DIE *stabstabstabstab*
2. I do! So there!
3. Sorry, no Manhattans for you.
4. I KNOW RIGHT.
5. Seriously, post that thread I suggested you post. I worry about you.

Nix Nihila
2012-02-28, 03:17 PM
1. Oops! I didn't realize that, sorry. Hopefully that didn't make you uncomfortable. :smallredface:
2. You're delightfully exuberant, even when you're killing people (maybe especially when you're killing people).
3. I'm sorry things aren't better. Don't put down the whole system just because it hasn't worked for you though.
4. I'm usually quite good when it comes to detecting internet sarcasm, but I can never tell whether or not you're joking.
5. Goodness, I try to be polite, I really do. Something about you rubs me the wrong way though.

Serpentine
2012-03-01, 11:55 PM
1. I really want to meet you, but I get the distinct impression you have no interest in meeting me. I have an opportunity to drop by soon, but I don't want to get on your nerves by telling you about it...
2. I want you to take me clubbing :3
3. SO JEALOUS. SO VERY.
4. I was a little pleasantly surprised that you talked to me after so long, but you dived straight back into that old bitterness :smallsigh:
5. I'm not sure whether I have a teeny crush on you, or if I'm just that starved for human contact. Doesn't matter, though - I fancy your girlfriend about as much anyway :smalltongue:

TheCountAlucard
2012-03-01, 11:58 PM
1) Hawt. :smallredface:
2) Hawt. :smallamused:
3) You're actually very cute as a pony, you know that? :smallsmile:
4) I wanna bounce ideas off of you; can we talk?
5) Wish I could afford some awesome food right now. :smallsigh:

PurityIcekiller
2012-03-02, 12:09 AM
1. I made you an archive. With your permission, I can post it for you.
2. It was so hard trying to stay friendly to you there. I'm glad you've stopped being so hateful.
3. That makes twice in a row. So much for your "logic", eh?
4. So, any suggestions for my next Heal/Hurt?
5. Sure! I'm always open to hearing ideas!

Mauve Shirt
2012-03-02, 06:31 AM
1. Ugh. Seriously, way to freaking go. I am so annoyed right now, I'm going to hate today more than I would've otherwise.
2. Don't you start. You'll just make it so much worse.
3. *sigh* I miss you. I'll see you in a few months.
4. Your name makes pretty good anagrams. Your username that is. Not your real name.
5. See you in like, 5 weeks or so.

RabbitHoleLost
2012-03-02, 11:22 AM
1. Is it, like, all you can talk about? Is there anything else in your mind, or are you completely composed of this issue? Furthermore, you're more than a little Malcom-y X-y about it, in my opinion, and that really scares me.
And, no, it is not okay to purposefully make someone feel that way. Its not. Its inhumane and unrighteous and so hypocritical.
2. I don't think you read this. I'm not even sure how active you are outside of FFRP, but I'm really glad you messaged me the other day. Its weird to think how big a part of my life you were for so long, offline, and now my only acknowledgement of you is catching the occasional post, seeing you listed as online on MSN/Windows Chat, and the fact that your sister is addicted to Facebook.
3. Tell me how to make this better between us, tell me how to be your best friend again, and I will do it in a heartbeat. I promise.
4. Thank you for sharing that article with me. That man is like an Animes.
Also, its just good to hear from you.
5. I love you, I love you, I love you and I'm not even sure why anymore. I don't know why, I just know I want you to be happy. And I hope whatever it is you couldn't tell me about works out for you, okay?

Lix Lorn
2012-03-02, 12:07 PM
1. I love you way too much. :(
2. I love you too much too. >_<
3. I love you and hate you more than I can even say. It still hurts.
4. I had a chance and I missed it.
5. I wish I loved you more.

Tectonic Robot
2012-03-02, 02:08 PM
1. You know, I only looked into this thread because I saw you had the latest post in it.
2. Why are you so good at eveeeryyythiiiiing.
3. Is this thread popular, then?
4. Stop hiding from everyone! Your clues are crazy-nuts!
5. Um... I guess I don't really know you well enough to address to you an anonymous message to a thread you probably don't even frequent, eh?

Fredaintdead
2012-03-02, 02:13 PM
1. How many times do I have to say this? I know hon, and it doesn't phase me. You're my friend, and that's all there is to it. I am ecstatic due to knowing that.
2. I don't understand hatred of any kind. Particularly yours.
3. It's all in good fun dude... although I admit I find your reaction to it HILARIOUS.
4. I don't feel like you fit here. Your attitude just seems all wrong for this place as I see it, and I find it funny that your thread likely turned out with people expressing the opposite to what you expected. Even so, I have no say in whether you stay or go, and I hope you enjoy this place as much as I do.
5. Meeting you gave me the biggest smile. Thank you. :smile:

Luka
2012-03-02, 02:36 PM
1- Just gonna warn you: I'm freaking insane. Get me in and I'm gonna explode and do something as mad as I can get whenever I'm playing
2- I really like it too, but I think I'm bugging the one who did it too much.
3- Not the first time that happens, it happens to me in other games (like Discovery Freelancer, when I wanted to get a Missile Ship :smallbiggrin:) and..... Well you know what? m entire life was like that so I don't care :smallbiggrin: I just stick with what I like
4- I'm still looking foward until we meet in FFRP....We gotta plan it first though.
5- I REALLY hate those weapons myan! Except in Lineage 2, there you just get a Paladin and the Vanguard transformation, then they turn awesome cuz you get skills that make you hit like you were actually swinging a freaking building.

PurityIcekiller
2012-03-02, 02:46 PM
1. I agree that that was a kind of jerkish thing to say about you. Is it a personal grudge, or side warfare? In the latter case, I really hope the rest of my side doesn't decide to join in.
2. I can't believe you were really willing to buy my playing dumb. We know who you are. There's no escape.
3. Yep, it is! It gets quiet sometimes, but it's generally a pretty popular thread.
4. It's backlash against all the hype, most likely.
5. I take it you're the maintenance staff?

Em Blackleaf
2012-03-03, 03:59 AM
1. Oh boy. I love you. You're my best friend around here and I totally didn't expect that to happen. You're my hero and I wanna roll around all over you forever. <3

2. How old even are you jeez.

3. We have total bffsy potential dude. I love talking to you. I like how so far our relationship isn't all about trying to sleep with me. It's refreshing.

4. I miss you and gaming with you.

5. Where have you been? You're a delightful friend. I hope school and life are going nicely for you. c:

Serpentine
2012-03-04, 08:37 PM
1. You are excellent company! :smallbiggrin:
2. Your posts make my eyes bleed. The font colour is bad enough, but the size changes and excessive use of spoilers mean I tend to just skim over anything you write.
3. You intimidate me. It's not that hard to do that, though.
4. Don't worry, it'll pick up again :smallsmile:
5. I saw someone on the train today I had to double check wasn't you, although I'm pretty sure you're a lot smaller than they were.

Q'telun
2012-03-04, 09:27 PM
1. How are you in almost every single game I'm in?
2. Let me guess, you like reptiles with no legs.
3. You sir, are a magnificent bastard
4. You play blue Orange morality too well.
5. How do you work?

bladescape
2012-03-06, 02:22 AM
1.:smallconfused: I .. honestly never expected that.

2. You know. Going from looking up to you as a great guy to getting along so well with you and chatting all the time... I never would've predicted it. It's good, though. :smallbiggrin:

3. Yeah. We kinda did miss that. And that. And... Eh, let's just wing it.:smallamused:

4. Oooh boy. This is hilarious. Let's see just how this turns out, shall we? I think you'll be surprised.:smallamused:

5. Learn it, lad. You do need to. You're lucky I'm rather pacifistic, or I might hunt you down to slap you personally.:smallannoyed:

TheCountAlucard
2012-03-06, 03:15 PM
1) Your antics as of late have brought me nothing but frustration. :smallannoyed:
2) On the one hand, it looks like you've stopped blatantly ripping others off, but I'm not sure this is better. :smalleek:
3) This is precisely why I don't like threads like this; no one can reach an accord until one theme wins over the other, and no one's going to reach an accord on that because each thinks the native theme of the thing they like is better. :smallsigh:
4) Man, this has been nothing but complaints so far, hasn't it? My apologies, hopefully #5 will be more cheerful. :smallsigh:
5) Hahaha, that's so CUTE! :smallbiggrin:

@V: Would it help if I said that for 5 I specifically fished out a cute post that had been socked away and laughed at it? :smalltongue:

Mauve Shirt
2012-03-06, 06:35 PM
1. Hm. Here I am wondering if that last one was really directed at someone or something specific, or just an excuse to use a happy smiley. Or both!
2. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAGH YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH
3. Cake?
4. Skyrim, then SWTOR, now ME3, I'll never hear from you again. :smalltongue:
5. I think you're cool but you're too cool to care if I think you're cool.

PurityIcekiller
2012-03-06, 08:47 PM
1. When I left this morning, I was expecting everyone to screw up. However, you seem to have turned it around. Good for you.
2. Why, thank you! What kind? And what flavour frosting, if any?
3. I've got two characters who can help in this situation, but I don't want to hog the action. Decisions, decisions...
4. Your thread is moving painfully slowly.
5. I'm not letting you cut me open to find out, that's for sure. :smalltongue:

Grue Bait
2012-03-06, 10:45 PM
1. I miss you. Why don't you come back and post again?
2. I don't know if you were talking to me, but I really hope you are.
3. You. I'd like to meet you IRL and have tea and scones. Or something equally fancy for someone so eloquent.
4. You're a nice guy. Don't be so hard on yourself.
5. Hey, how are you?

bladescape
2012-03-08, 01:17 AM
1.You know, I never ever expected to see you on here... So it's good to be able to use this to communicate with you.

2.Oh, this again. I hope he isn't a wolf, you know, because if he is we'll likely be stuck following a list, rather than.. you know, actually using our wits.

3.You're wonderful to talk to, you really shouldn't get so depressed. And you're a great guy.

4.You're the same as 3.....

5.I hear you're a good guy, and all interactions I've had tell me the same. Though I've never actually managed to get in a good convo with you that isn't about something happening in a game.

Nix Nihila
2012-03-08, 12:24 PM
1. There's a reason why people keep doing that. You should also note that you're being rather hypocritical whenever you complain about it.
2. You're quite lovely. I wish I had more opportunities to interact with you, but I've only ever spoken with you on any real level in the LGBT thread and one or two PMs.
3. I'm getting really sick of that. Would you mind doing something else every now and then?
4. I think you're great, but sometimes you make me feel insecure. I suppose it's mostly my fault though.
5. I always seem to be rather awkward around you, it's disconcerting.

Indurain
2012-03-12, 07:43 PM
1. You know that time you thought I had a crush on you? You were right. (This applies to more than one person...quite a few actually)
2. I really wish things had gone differently. You are an amazing person and I hope we can still scavenge a friendship.
3. I would do anything for an hour alone in bed with you. (if we both had permission)
4. You're the only man I think I could love.
5. I wish you were my dad. (And I hope that doesn't creep you out if you ever read this, and find out it's about you)

Haruki-kun
2012-03-12, 08:28 PM
1) You probably wouldn't understand this, but sometimes I wish I were you.
2) I think you're so cool!
3) You too, but not as cool as me. :smallwink:
4) I really had a crush on you back in the day...
5) I'm glad to see you around again.

RabbitHoleLost
2012-03-12, 10:23 PM
1) I bet I genuinely crushed on more people in the Playground than you did.
2) If you had been around in those days, I would have crushed on you. As it is, I don't really do the internet-feelings thing anymore.
3) They're almost expired. Eight more days. Two years have nearly passed and I am still bitter down to my core.
4) I hope things are going okay for you. Weird how it can just seem like it never happened.
5) I am still making your Christmas present for you. Because I am lame =<

Sneaky Weasel
2012-03-13, 03:00 AM
1. You make disparaging comments about my Schneakyness, and I'm biding my time to prove you wrong.
2. That mask...so cool. I want one.
3. Whenever I see your name, it reminds me of my favorite book, which features a widely known character named Alice. So high-five for that.
4. Although I haven't had much contact with you directly, unfortunately my mind has created a poem about you when I wasn't looking. It's not letting go, either...
5. I feel like I should make some sort of witty comment towards you, but I'm not sure what to say.

TheCountAlucard
2012-03-13, 03:03 AM
1) It's okay, take your time...
2) I'm going to count that one against you.
3) I went through a ridiculous amount of effort to format that.
4) So, wanna help me build a Fair Folk Commoner with Assumption of Budgie Form? :smallamused:
5) You saw exactly the same thing I did. That's amazing.

Tectonic Robot
2012-03-13, 01:42 PM
1. Why would you impale me? 'Tis terrible, mate.
2. I can always count on you to pull me out of an 'unfortunate' situation, hehe.
3. We should move on to a different topic! I think the whole semi-sorta-kinda-almost romance thing is getting on the other playgrounders nerves.
4. So, what is it like exactly in Canada?
5. Stop the stabbing, mate! You gotta stop the stabbing!

Indurain
2012-03-13, 02:30 PM
4. So, what is it like exactly in Canada?

Even if this wasn't directed at me, I can answer this...

Probably very similar to things around you. Just a bit more space in between things and people. And less fast food (not much mind you).
We also have a great LGBT community and lots of weed.

Grue Bait
2012-03-13, 03:00 PM
1. It's cool. I'll help anyway I can.
2. I'll wear that avvie you thought of after infernal week.
3. Yeah, I feel the same.
4. I didn't know you did stuff in SMBG! I thought you stayed in the WW games.
5. Feel free to send me a PM if you want to talk. Assuming that was aimed at me...

The Succubus
2012-03-14, 07:07 AM
1. I really hope things work out for you. You'll make me a sad panda if you leave. :smallfrown:
2. You seemed a little distant at the meet-up. I hope I didn't do something to offend you. :smallfrown:
3. You were also absent for most of the meet up and I hope the fatal plague that did the rounds is starting to loosen its grip. :smallsmile:
4. No, a sleeping bag does not count as being dressed! :smalltongue:
5. I should have warned you. I have an ancient voodoo curse on me that prevents people from catching trains and flights on time. Sorry about that. >.>

PurityIcekiller
2012-03-14, 02:33 PM
1. Keep using logic. We can win this!
2. They had it coming, they had it coming, they only had themselves to blame; if you had been there, If you had seen it, I bet you you would have done the same! (In other words, no.)
3. Are you going to crush me or something? :smalleek:
4. It would be nice if this was progressing faster. I want to meet something!
5. You, good sir, are a maniac. I've learned to take advantage of it, though.

Indurain
2012-03-14, 03:31 PM
1. I get the feeling you don't like me, and I don't know why
2. I get the feeling you don't like me, and I do know why...sorry.
3. I'm sorry your girlfriend fell for me, I never intended it to go down like that.
4. I miss the Town, but I miss your stories there even more.
5. You're a bit too creepy and weird...even for me.

Nix Nihila
2012-03-14, 04:18 PM
1. Don't spur her on, please.
2. A lot of people react that way to me. Though I'm not sure I'd use that word. *shrugs*
3. I'm flattered, but I'm not really in a place where I want to pursue that opportunity.
4. I don't know you very well, but that seemed very callous and out of character for you. Are you alright?
5. You might be my favorite person who I don't really know.

Mauve Shirt
2012-03-14, 08:04 PM
1. It'll be hard. It might not happen, but if it does, we can do it.
2. I know, it's like they're everywhere!!! Trust no one!!!
3. I'm watching a documentary on George Harrison and it reminded me of you.
4. I still get the idea that you wish violence against me. I find that distressing.
5. If only it weren't all about drugs and alcohol.

PurityIcekiller
2012-03-14, 10:06 PM
1. I take it someone isn't fond of possible impending doom. :smallamused: Seems a bit quick to judge, though.
2. I really wish there wasn't so much useful reference information in your PMs. My inbox is flooded with them.
3. Not "violence" so much as "snide remarks".
4. Ty Lee would like a word with you.
5. I'm fine. I've just been provoked more than usual lately.

Sneaky Weasel
2012-03-14, 10:44 PM
1. Why, thank you. I view myself in the same way.
2. I'm also going to take that as a compliment.
3. It depends on what you mean by 'dressed'.
4. I'm a huge fan of Mr. Harrison, just so you know.
5. I know. It is amazing.

Serpentine
2012-03-15, 07:49 PM
1. Y'know, you're a pretty good-looking guy. I'm undecided on your hair.
2. I'm not sure whether that was directed at me, but my complaints are mostly just tongue-in-cheek, and I don't think I usually give others backhanded compliments, do I? Maybe I should be more unequivocally positive...
3. Hey, I'm fine with people like you getting into the discussion. Sensible, non-absolutist disagreement I'm fine with. Not so fine with being told my experience doesn't count, because it doesn't fit.
4. My goodness I owe you... I'll get that thing to you even if I have to send it from Australia, I promise.
5. Wish we'd talked more.

Nix Nihila
2012-03-19, 11:35 PM
1. For someone who apparently views themselves as nice and likable, you're really quite hostile and passive-agressive.
2. I see a bit of me in you, and it pisses me off. :smalltongue:
3. I think we would probably disagree about a lot of things, but I've quite enjoyed the interactions I've had with you.
4. I'm somewhat envious of you, because you have certain freedoms posting here that I don't feel I do. Actually, those freedoms likely extend out of cyberspace.
5. You're really quite sweet. I'm not sure why you like me though. :smallconfused:

Trog
2012-03-25, 10:01 AM
1. You mean it's not? *puffpuff sipsip*
2. You're not really Wilfred. I don't think he's much into GitP.
3. Congrats on a super successful campaign of a very different sort. :smallsmile:
4. Really, you should have been a constrictor. You know this. :smalltongue:
5. Thanks for reading. It's set to top old traffic records, which is quite nice.

Serpentine
2012-03-26, 08:23 AM
1. I'm afraid I'm starting to creep you out, so I'll stop heaping praise on you now. (everything I've said is true, though)
2. I've been told I have a type. If so, I think you're pretty definitely within its range... You really were a very pleasant surprise, in any case.
3. :smallamused: :smallwink:
4. Your hairs! D:
5. You do have a bit of a nasty streak. I'm not sure I like it, but I guess it sorta rounds out your personality.

PurityIcekiller
2012-03-26, 12:48 PM
1. Aw, you only used that text colour once! You used to do it all the time!
2. You almost tricked me into responding to you twice there. :smalltongue:
3. Ah, a parallel between realities! ...Of course, you don't exist in that other one. Oh well, it's still a parallel.
4. I'm kind of surprised to meet a fellow Geneforge fan here, but pleasantly so.
5. Where have you been?

Mauve Shirt
2012-03-27, 06:01 AM
1. I'm not a very nice person. No one here is as nice as they pretend to be. It's 'cause we're human!
2. I don't want to be disliked, but in this case I can't help it and need to learn to not be bothered by it.
3. Perhaps you could give me advice. Actually, we're too different, nevermind.
4. To repeat what I said on facebook, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! < that's a good thing
5. I hope you get to have fun at the meetup.

Indurain
2012-03-27, 03:47 PM
1. I think your comment was about me, but I can't tell.
2. I think your comment was about me, but I can't tell.
3. I think your comment was about me, but I can't tell.
4. I think your comment was about me, but I can't tell.
5. I think your comment was about me, but I can't tell.

I hate this game. :smalltongue:

The Succubus
2012-03-28, 11:49 AM
1. Although I've seen you in the LGBT thread, I've only recently started talking to you in SMBG. You seem really sweet and yet there's a sadness to you as well. I wish I knew you in real life so I could give you the hug you truly deserve.

2. You really are a lot of fun when you open up, you know? :smallwink:

3. You are a living breathing embodiment of passion and refinement. Your posts always brighten my day. :smallbiggrin::smallamused:

4. You seem like you're in trouble and I don't know what to do to help. :smallfrown:

5. Oh, you. If I had one wish, it would be take away the darkness that haunts you so much. Never give up hun.

Lix Lorn
2012-03-28, 12:31 PM
1. Whatever happens, I keep coming back to you. Does that mean this is love, or do I just want the easy way out?
2. This one is not about you. You can put that in your pipe and /smoke it/. :smallfurious::smallfrown:
3. Are you talking to me? Just, I think every number on that list could be applied to me by someone who knows me and likes me.
4. Why?
5. Why?

Nix Nihila
2012-03-28, 01:08 PM
1. It's too bad I didn't finish on time. We would've matched (though not on purpose).
2. If that was directed at me, then thanks. Sorry if I've been a bit depressing. I'm usually more collected.
3. You're much more likable than you appear to think. Unless you're being humorous.
4. I still think you're fabulous. I don't have a good excuse to talk to you though.
5. I don't know you very well, and sometimes you irritate me a bit because of how cheesy and over the top you are, but don't interpret that as me not liking you. I have quite a positive impression of you.

Lord Raziere
2012-03-28, 01:21 PM
1. Nonsense. Darkness is in all people. the fact that I have it only proves that I'm human.
2. Unless you weren't referring to me. whatever.
3. Because life is fleeting and its better to be unpredictable.
4. If you think I'm referring to you, I'm not.
5. If that was directed at me, really? but I like being humorous.

PurityIcekiller
2012-03-28, 01:49 PM
1. Oh, come on, my puns aren't that bad! :smalltongue:
2. I could say the same. However, I can also say that I don't dislike you, if that helps.
3. But I don't smoke...
4. Life is fleeting? Better hoist the sails, then, and set a course on our ship for adventure!
5. This is about you. Don't worry.

RabbitHoleLost
2012-03-28, 07:48 PM
1. Maybe you've changed since then, but I still think of you as really sleezy
2. I hope that wasn't mean. Or, I hope you don't take it as mean :smalleek:
3. How do I get us back to what we were?
4. I think of us as over. I can't explain it- its like I held on to these feelings for so long through so much, and I just can't even try anymore. I'm not bitter or anything towards you- its just done. If we had ever been properly dating, you could think of this as me dumping you.
5. I feel like its more because I've changed than anything? I feel like I'm less radical, and sometimes I can almost even agree with the things you say. Even if I don't, I don't like the way they talk to you =/

Serpentine
2012-03-28, 08:00 PM
1. If that one was at me, I'm slightly confused.
2. I have absolutely no respect for you whatsoever (if you're reading this and wondering if it's you, chances are it's not; there's only maybe one or two people I'd ever say that to, and this particular person will most likely know it if they see it).
3. That description of you really was incredibly sexy to me. Slightly worrying, actually...
4. I think maybe whatever it was that was going on with you might be starting to pass. I'm really glad. I don't actually like disliking people, and it means I'm at significantly less risk...
5. I'm sorry I've been such a burden and overstaying my welcome and stuff. I really will pay you back.

Mauve Shirt
2012-03-28, 08:11 PM
1. I know, right? :smalltongue:
2. Thanks for your support.
3. Again? Really?
4. :smallsigh:
5. I don't dislike you. :smalltongue:

Indurain
2012-03-29, 05:24 PM
1. I don't think anyone has every pegged me quite like that before, and I honestly think it's almost entirely accurate.
2. I'm very flattered, thank you. I used to have a crush on you too, but I love my girlfriend too much to be "that guy".
3. Stop using the playground to pick up people...go outside!
4. You're a great guy, but I'm a bit scared of the man crush you seem to have on me.
5. Don't worry buddy, that last one wasn't about you.

The Succubus
2012-03-29, 05:35 PM
1. It's a pony avatar, yet there's something distinctly unponyish about you but in a good way. It's complicated.

2. For someone so confused about their identity and gender, you seem to be firmly grounded in reality. Draw strength from that. Oh and btw, the long hair and glasses combo works *really* well for you. :smallwink::smallamused:

3. (This is aimed at several folks) You gave me a really warm welcome to the scary world of the Nexus and for that I am deeply grateful. :smallsmile: I would appreciate it if one of you stopped trying to devour my character though. >.>

4. Quite possibly the greatest thing to have come out of Sweden, although you rarely poke your head out of your usual haunts in Friendly Banter.

5. A fairly new face to me since I've been hanging out in the PbP section but you have a skill with words, descriptions and song that is truly breath taking.

PurityIcekiller
2012-03-29, 09:30 PM
1. Ah, good. Now we can put the past behind us.
2. No, it wasn't. The one directed at you is quite easy to understand.
3. Thanks. I like people who see me as more than just "some pony-lover who we should hate". :smallsmile:
4. I think you're turning into another Lixie.
5. You keep missing my posts. :smallsigh:

Serpentine
2012-03-31, 09:01 PM
1. It'll just be one day. Get over it :smallannoyed:
2. It'll just be one day. Get over it :smallannoyed:
3. It'll just be one day. Get over it :smallannoyed:
4. I love your jokes so much! :smallbiggrin:
5. Thank you so much :smallsmile: I hope it doesn't lead to awkwardness or resentment...

Luka
2012-03-31, 09:05 PM
1- :smalleek:......I know your feeling now
2- whatever, a day or a hour, doesn't matter :smallannoyed:
3- .....Dude I really need more explosions
4- you know....I know how it feels to get your berserk button pressed now.... though we have it for completely opposite things
5- NO! *wastes entire armory of bullets on*

Crisis21
2012-03-31, 09:07 PM
1. You make me laugh. :smallbiggrin:
2. You make me blush. :smallredface:
3. You make me feel good about myself. :smallcool:
4. You make me wonder what the heck that was... :smallconfused:
5. You make my jaw hit the floor. :smalleek:

PurityIcekiller
2012-03-31, 09:17 PM
1. You know, a "tough" person should not lose it over something as little as this.
2. You're generally an awesome person, and not just because of your game. I won't ease up on the puns around you, though, so keep your blunt things ready.
3. I'm in! I'm in! I'M IN! :smallbiggrin: I haven't got any lines yet, but it's still awesome!
4. Where are you? I'm waiting!
5. Thanks! I take it you mean the lighthearted ones and not the sarcastic ones?

Serpentine
2012-03-31, 10:03 PM
1. You're quite right. It doesn't bloody matter :smallannoyed:
2. Oh dear. You were doing so well for a while there...
3. Don't worry, I'm not actually into you :smalltongue:
4. I could see myself potentially getting into you, though...
5. OKCupid says we should never date.

Em Blackleaf
2012-04-01, 12:23 AM
1. There's something very pure about the way I love you. I'm sorry if that's weird. It's not as though I've friend-zoned you, though I don't have romantic feelings for you currently. It just is and it's easy, our friendship. There's nothing greater than your forgiveness and though I seem to have it, I still feel like I owe you my apologies. I totally did to you what that other guy did to me, you know the one. You totally got the short end of the stick; but I couldn't help it, life happened at me and I didn't want to stop it. I still don't. Anyways, I love you dearly and absolutely. You're my best friend. You're one of like, four people I could talk to for hours and never get bored and pick up everything I lay down. Trust me, I'm a stupid, ridiculous 17 year-old girl. I'll probably be more manageable at some point in my life. I'm just glad you're still around, I guess is what I'm saying. I'm also saying you have every right to be mad at me and never talk to me again if that's what you want.

2. You're the only guy with whom I've ever been able to carry on a friendship that had not one ounce of sexual tension for even a second. Yet you managed to do that and still express the fact that you'd totally ask me out, given the chance, and you definitely flirt with me all the time. How did that happen. Anyway I've never felt uncomfortable with you and you're an awesome friend and you're one of the funniest people I know.

3. You come off as highly superficial. I dunno if that's the internet getting in the way and I come off as superficial because of it too or whatever but. You have this way of being so cool that I look up to you anyway.

4. I don't get you. Just why.

5. You're like three in a different way and I kind of don't look up to you but I do. Like I desperately want your approval, which makes no sense to me but it's there, but I don't actually care what you think. But because I love everyone and everything I really want you to be my friend. I dunno you're confusing.

Nix Nihila
2012-04-01, 02:45 AM
1. I sort of feel like you're marginalizing the troubles of a lot of groups whenever you do that, and it offends and hurts me even though you're not intending it to.
2. You're quite interesting, and I would like to know you better. I have absolutely no idea how to approach you though, and the closeness you seem to have with other members of this board makes you kind of intimidating.
3. Hey. You're great. I hope everything turns out alright for you. *hugs*
4. You're making me use the blush emote a lot more than I should be. How are you so sweet?
5. I feel the same way about you as I do for 2, but I don't know that you would like me very much.

PurityIcekiller
2012-04-01, 03:45 AM
1. Why is romance all over this thread? :smalltongue:
2. I made no such comparisons. Please don't act as though I did. I may be misunderstanding you, but it sometimes feels like you're grasping for whatever ammunition you can use against me.
3. Mai was right, I guess.
4. You have been most despicable of late. Instead of the constructive contributions you used to make, your posts are nothing but spiteful, and with little to no provocation by the actual targets of your hate. I've been patient with you when you were reasonable, but you've gone too far now. Unless I get a serious apology and you clean up your act immediately, I will not put up with you any longer. I mean it.
5. You're cool, and I'd like to interact with you more, but your authority intimidates me a bit.

Kelvin360
2012-04-01, 04:39 AM
I hope I'm doing this right!

1. Your Avatar changes a lot, but you and the cool you effortlessly emit stays the same. Cheers.

2. We interact so much that I'd like to think we're friends beyond our characters, but I'm just not sure. Whatever happens though, I got your back. (Or flank, whatever.)

3. Thank you so much. For everything. You make me smile and cheer and feel good about life, and that means a lot.

4. You make me smile, too, but more in a goofy 'What the hay just happened? That was random' kind of way. Which is awesome.

5. Knowing what I know now from experience, I can empathize with what you go through, and that just makes me respect you even more.

Luka
2012-04-01, 08:07 AM
1- Dude what fingers? it's a garden gnome that has them in the pockets!

2- ......Dude, I just overraged tonight....Sorry for making you so mad :smallfrown:.......

3- I don't have a problem with you anyways, you're still my buddy

4-that's manliness for you? Oh well.....For me it's (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/VideoGame/Half-Life1) something (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/VideoGame/Half-Life2) completely (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/VideoGame/Halo?from=Main.Halo) diferent (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/VideoGame/MassEffect)
Though yeah I don't have a problem with it, we both think differently, don't we? :smallredface:

5- I really didn't mean being a Jerk, I just freaked out and exploded doing the nearest defensive think I could think off..... It was the worst one though :smallfrown:

Gnomish Wanderer
2012-04-01, 12:41 PM
1. You are one of my favorite people. I hate how much passive aggressiveness you seem to get. Don't stop being you, ok?
2. I get the weirdest feeling you don't like me. I've been trying to figure you out but it's not working. Hm.
3. I think instead of complaining about something so temporary you lot could just relax and not worry about it. There are far worse things in the world than ponies for roughly 24 hours. Chill out.
4. I kinda regret what I tried to do. I was being selfish and giving in to more base emotions. I think I'm happy with how things ended up.
5. You're super interesting. I wish I knew you better, but I feel like our 'Spheres of Knowledge' are too different and we may not have that much to talk about.

PurityIcekiller
2012-04-01, 05:17 PM
1. You know, with our similar interests, behaviours, avatars (to some extent) and voting patterns, I'm beginning to suspect you're my clone or something. :smallamused: In any case, you're a great person and I love roleplaying with you.
2. I forgive you. Let's just keep it under control next time, okay?
3. I saw that one coming. It was pretty funny, though.
4. Thanks. It's nice when people appreciate me for who I am.
5. I've got a new song prepared for when I take her out this time. I hope you don't get offended by it.

Serpentine
2012-04-02, 10:42 AM
1. Chin up, don't let him get to you :smallfrown: Remember, it's okay to distance yourself from even people you care about if you need to.
2. I sympathise with your depression. I do not sympathise with your constant battle to drag down as many people as you can with you :smallannoyed: If you have no respect for yourself, that's sad but it's your prerogative. If you have no respect for others, at least have the decency to leave them alone. If you do respect them, they stop abusing them and their concern for you.
3. Let me meet you! D:
4. I really want to meet you too, but I get the distinct impression you're not the least bit interested in that...
5. Apologies are nice, but my opinion of you is nonetheless heavily tarnished.

Dr. Bath
2012-04-02, 10:47 AM
1. When do you leave?
2. Are you still about the playground?
3. Are you still about the playground?
4. Sorry for not keeping in touch.
5. Are you still about the playground?

Luka
2012-04-02, 11:10 AM
1- Thanks...That's nice...But I'm still horrified of myself and feeling guilty :smallfrown:
2- Whatever, everybody does, so I don't really care :smallcool:
3- Dude you mean what?
4- Completely expected; anyways I'm used to being hated on sight since I entered school, so I don't really care :smallwink:
5- Yeah dude you're my buddy but HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO HIM! :smalleek: THAT'S HORRIBLE!

Nix Nihila
2012-04-02, 12:30 PM
1. That's sorted out, but I'm still very confused as to how you view me. Unless that one was supposed to be about me, which would be sad. It's probably nowhere near the forefront of your mind though.
2. Sometimes it seems that's all there is to you. I'd love to be proved wrong, since I actually kind of liked you at first.
3. I have a feeling you've been a bit bored by me as of late. Admittedly, I've been a bit bored of my recent posts here. They lack something which they used to have, I think.
4. I have no idea how you manage it, but almost all of your posts are sickening. I think it's because I can't really relate to them whatsoever, and they're fairly ridiculous.
5. I think that's been a problem with everyone I've met on here, with the exception of Kneenibble. But if I required everyone I made friends with to match those criteria, I'd have about two friends.

PurityIcekiller
2012-04-02, 05:45 PM
1. What if the problem isn't them, but you? You're coming across as awfully judgemental here.
2. Of course I'm still here! Why would you think I've left?
3. All the more reason to keep yourself under control in the future, then. :smallwink:
4. I'm sorry for the slow posts. I've been having trouble thinking of things to write of late.
5. I have no idea who you're talking about, but I'm guessing there was some drama.

Indurain
2012-04-02, 06:02 PM
1. and 2. Wait...this was a war over ponies? Both of you go to seperate corners, you need a time-out.
3. Seriously...ponies?
4. Just to be clear, I have nothing against ponies. I've never watched the show, though I've heard nothing but good things about it, so just in case you were worried, I hold no judgement over those of you who pony about. (I just like playing the counting game!)
5. You live far enough away, I doubt any awkwardness will ensue.

Luka
2012-04-02, 06:45 PM
1- There's no corners on the internet :smallbiggrin:
2- Why would I need to? I'm just need myself!
3- Seriously? Just cuz of that?........ :biggrin:, that happens everyday over here!
4- Could try not to go way too much, but you know what that is to me..... And those don't go away just like that, I mean, in the case they do go away.....
5- I don't either :smallconfused:

Serpentine
2012-04-02, 08:01 PM
1. "Girly" is not a dirty (http://freethoughtblogs.com/nataliereed/2012/03/29/guyliner-murses-bromance-and-femmephobia/) word (http://noseriouslywhatabouttehmenz.wordpress.com/2011/08/13/on-femmephobia/) :smallannoyed:
2. You're ridiculously cool and ruggedly handsome. Don't worry, it'll get better - but I think you know that.
3. Every time I talk to you I like you even more :3
4. I really hope I get to hang out with you again.
5. I hope you feel as good about this decision as you did about the last one...

Trog
2012-04-02, 08:34 PM
1. Ah, the opera of the fandom.
2. It's ALL about the playground.
3. *picks up jaw* Drop this?
4. Thanks.
5. <_< … >_> … *brands*

TheCountAlucard
2012-04-02, 08:41 PM
1. (unbrands)
2. Thanks for linking those; I think you're absolutely right.
3. You've gotta have fingers SOMETIME!
4. I hope you're not mad at me about yesterday...
5. I was honestly considering switching back to my Alucard-atars and playing on the other side, but I decided against it.

Luka
2012-04-02, 09:53 PM
1- :smallconfused: I never said it was, I just don't like what I find like that, not that is labeled like that, there's some that turn out to be a bit ambiguous and that I like :smallredface:

2- Is that directed at me? :smallconfused:

3- Dude I was

4- K out of BSOD angst-mode, I'm stuck in RP now :smalleek:

5- .....LOL

The Succubus
2012-04-03, 05:40 AM
1. I really hope that 2 was addressed to me! :smallbiggrin::smalltongue:

2. You can be a real trial sometimes but there's a good side to you too. One day I'll bring it out to the surface where it belongs.

3. I can't believe that one of the biggest avatarists on the board was willing to take me on as an apprentice. I won't let you down! :smallredface:

4. Despite your life-endangering choice of shirts, you seem like a really sweet person. I hope we get to talk more.

5. It would be cool if we could meet up this weekend - don't forget to give me a poke and see if we can arrange something.

Mauve Shirt
2012-04-03, 06:53 PM
1. I hope you don't think I'm a terrible person.
2. I know that you don't think I'm a terrible person, and that's a relief.
3. THIS IS ME POSTING ABOUT YOU!
4. We never talk anymore and that's a travesty.
5. I GET TO SEE YOU THURSDAY!!!

Serpentine
2012-04-03, 07:01 PM
1. Yay! You posted about me! :smallbiggrin:
2. I don't know that you're really getting into the spirit of that thread :smallconfused:
3. I hope a worsening of your condition isn't responsible for the lack of postage :smalleek:
4. You are so hilarious :smallbiggrin:
5. Look after yourself, 'kay?

Indurain
2012-04-03, 07:10 PM
1. I think you're missing the point of this game, if you're having a conversation with another person in the thread.
2. I hate you for making this game...and hate myself even more because I can't stop reading it.
3. I really want to see a picture of you.
4. You're my favourite playgrounder on Facebook because your statuses, etc. are always entertaining
5. Calm down.

PurityIcekiller
2012-04-03, 08:27 PM
1. I don't, and I never did. Don't worry. It would be hard for me to think that badly of anyone.
2. But hooves are so much fun!
3. No, it's not any condition. It's that I can't find stamps.
4. It's not a "conversation" that often. Mostly, it's just replying to things I suspect may be connected to me.
5. I thought that was the hokey-pokey?

SMEE
2012-04-04, 08:53 PM
1 - I am sorry, but no GenCon for me this year. :smallfrown: I decided in favor of FanExpo.
2 - Can't wait to be living near you girls.
3 - We should go have a nice cup of coffee.
4 - You sir is still far too awesome for your own good. Be careful or you might overload and blow up! :smalleek:
5 - Sorry I hasn't been as enthusiastic as before. Been through way too much stress lately.

Nix Nihila
2012-04-04, 11:05 PM
1. That may not have been directed at me, but it certainly applies to me, and you're right.
2. I just wanted to say that I love your clothing!
3. I really like your forum persona, and I've always wanted to strike up a conversation with you because you seem quite interesting. You do some lovely art too.
4. I'm glad you posted that, or I never would've gotten to know you at all.
5. I'm still working on that poem for you, but it's kind of in the back of my mind right now with all the things going on in my life. Plus I'm a perfectionist, and I'm worried you won't like the style!

Moff Chumley
2012-04-05, 01:14 AM
1. I really do appreciate the concern. :smallsmile: I apologize for the comment vis a vis subtlety a while back; that's one of your qualities I respect most, and I did a wonderful job of going all foot-in-mouth. :smallsigh:
2. You're a good guy, whether you like it or not. I don't know why you insist on keeping up the shtick, it makes it gorram infuriating to deal with you, and it's a shame because when you're not playing your character, you're fun to talk to.
3. I think our opinion of each other's fluctuated a good deal over the last year or so, but as we stand now, I consider you a damn good friend. To be honest I think you could tone down the mother hen thing a bit, as it were, but minor gripe is very minor.
4. I don't think you come into SMBG all that much, but I wouldn't be surprised if you peruse this thread every so often. You're a great guy, and you know I think you're a great guy. But you seem to get a lot of pleasure out of messing with me, and I honestly don't get why. I'd love to have a real conversation with you, but it feels like 90% of the time your goal is to get me to say stupid ****, and it makes me feel like crap.
5. I still think you're cool, although it's sorta come to my attention we're kinda coming from opposite directions. Orange County is, after all, bizarro world Marin. This is a nuanced and complicated theory, expect a book on the subject sooner rather than later.

Em Blackleaf
2012-04-08, 02:22 AM
1. Really? How is there STILL no sexual tension at this point? It's like I'm immune. Or broken or something. It is refreshing, however. It's just easy to be friends with you. :smallsmile:

2. I positively adore you. I take back the superficial thing; you are one of my favorite Playgrounders and I'm still totally astonished that you know who I am/actually enjoy my existence.

3. I'm a little worried you're still upset, but I'm so glad we cleared things up. You have no idea how wonderful it was to find that you felt better after I said what I said, especially because what I said sums up exactly how I feel about the situation. So it's good to know that expounding the whole truth fixed it. I love you so much.

4. D'ya ever think about me anymore? I always wonder that. Not that we had much of a relationship of any kind. But I felt something, in those rare times we talked; caught each other in a thread, threw something clever back and forth. Those moments, I cherished. Oh I sensed something playful, a connection of sorts. You're important to me in a weird way, it's not even romantic to me, and I'd really love to know honestly whether you sensed it too.

5. I once had a dream where we secretly dated and it's the weirdest dream I've ever had because like, nothing in particular caused it. Like I'm not particularly attracted to you and idk why it'd have to be a secret. My subconscious is a strange place.

Mauve Shirt
2012-04-08, 09:57 AM
1. I'm Mauve and I sigh a lot :smallsigh:
2. It seemed like a good idea at the time. If it helps I feel bad about it.
3. This one is not about you, you can put that in your pipe and smoke it (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcz9xkb_Y3Q).
4. You're getting kind of creepy and I wish you would stop.
5. OH NO!!! I THINK YOU'RE RIGHT!!! :smalleek:

PurityIcekiller
2012-04-08, 01:54 PM
1. Well, it's not just you who's immune. I haven't experienced much either.
2. Thanks! I thought I'd vary my colours a bit more.
3. At this point, I'm beyond sighing.
4. I don't really like coffee. How about tea instead?
5. Sometimes, I wonder if you're really separate people, or if you're all the same person with multiple accounts.

RabbitHoleLost
2012-04-08, 09:39 PM
1. I'm sorry I forgot to delete one single post from a game on Facebook, and that that one post on your news feed was so inconveniencing that you felt you needed to be aggressive about it.
I thought we were cooler with eachother than that.
2.Yup. I ship Fluttershy/Twilight Sparkle and its allll your fault.
3.You ship it now, too, and that's my fault :smalltongue:
4.I kinda am, if that was directed at me. No need to take it back.
5.If you come back to Tulsa, I think it would be fun to go to lunch. Goodness knows my dad asks about you allll the time.

TheCountAlucard
2012-04-08, 10:57 PM
1) I couldn't even watch that video through to the end. It was awful.
2) No, 3-D is still a stupid gimmick.
3) That joke was funny the first time, but please don't suggest stuff like that on a thread where a newbie is asking for advice.
4) I'm grateful for our PM rapport; it's something I look forward to.
5) Let's talk more about Exalted!

Zaydos
2012-04-09, 11:41 AM
1. Yes, I actually do read this thread.
2. You're a little extreme yourself.
3. It happens when you let people write in votes for Good or Evil.
4. Mettle doesn't work the way you think it does.
5. We need an epic battle again.

Haruki-kun
2012-04-09, 11:52 AM
1. I don't know why. Twilight Sparkle and Fluttershy would make a horrible couple.
2. You forgot something, but it was my fault for not checking, which I should have because it's kinda my job... My bad.
3. Thanks for getting me out of that pinch. Those trophies are pretty cute!
4. Well... that means I'm gonna have to be able to run 5K within the next few months. I hope my leg doesn't break. :smalleek:
5. I'm gonna make it work.

PurityIcekiller
2012-04-09, 02:12 PM
1. Yes, let's. We haven't in a while.
2. Nah, Fluttershy/Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy/Sakuya Izayoi are more my thing, and both completely by accident.
3. Apology accepted. I guess I'm a bit quick to assume something is sincere rather than jesting.
4. Good! My machine has been falling apart all day, and I've been waiting for someone to fix it!
5. Where have you got to? Those two are burying us!

RabbitHoleLost
2012-04-09, 08:38 PM
1. RD/AJ is best pony ship. End of conversation.
2. Welp, sorry about that drama last night. Or, rather, sorry it spurred with you in the middle.
3. You always text me at work, so I always forget to respond. I'm sorry- I really do think you're a sweetheart, and I love getting your texts.
4. Thanks for that, by the way. I kinda needed it.
5. I keep thinking you're cooler and cooler. Sort of like how I first felt about you, all those years ago, before I started to hate you. And, everyone tells you they respect you for your opinions that they don't share- but I'm starting to find that we share more opinions in common than not.

Serpentine
2012-04-09, 08:44 PM
1. That means a lot. Thank you.
2. Apparently another Playgrounder used to get you mixed up with my Big Ex. I can see the resemblance, actually, in more ways than one. Alas, you are too young, and too far away... edit: It occurs to me that this could seem really... unhealthy, I guess. What I mean is I have a type which you kinda match, is what I'm saying.
3. You are getting pretty aggravating. Like a younger version of my nemesis.
4. You are my nemesis. I prefer it when I mean that completely in jest.
5. I confess, I think you're pretty cute, and I enjoy the occasional flirt. I still don't understand where that's coming from, though :smallconfused:

TheCountAlucard
2012-04-09, 09:01 PM
1) You are factually misrepresenting what it really means. Please stop.
2) Dunno what happened, sorry. If you still wanna talk, that's fine.
3) Thanks for starting the new thread! :smallsmile:
4) I like the new avatar! :smallsmile:
5) What did the PurityIcekiller say when he crossed the ice?

Mauve Shirt
2012-04-09, 09:12 PM
1) "Wow! I'm amazed I did that without falling through!"
*ominous cracking sounds*
"Uh oh!"
*laugh track*
2) Gosh darn it, I'm fantastic at scrabble, but there's nothing I can do with 5 I's, a U and an A!
3) So, how are things?
4) AAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!
5) I don't have any secrets.

Trog
2012-04-09, 09:58 PM
1. *brands, no quitsies*
2. *patpat* =/
3. Black, please.
4. Copied, not made.
5. Another short answer.

PurityIcekiller
2012-04-10, 01:40 AM
1. Ah, good! We have balance!
2. Dang it, this is slipping out of control.
3. Don't push it. You're on thin ice here already.
4. I'll let that one slide.
5. You should have known better than to trust me. :smallamused:

TheCountAlucard
2012-04-10, 01:48 AM
1) Clever! I like it! :smalltongue:
2) I should really rope all you guys together, and see if we can put a game together already. :smallamused:
3) (kidnaps)
4) Thanks a lot! Your willingness to do that means a lot to me. :smallsmile:
5) I can't think of a fifth one, so pretend this one's about you. :smalltongue:

The Succubus
2012-04-10, 08:33 AM
1) I think I may have been overly forward and offended you in some way. I'll try to keep myself on a leash next time.

2) You avatars really are quite degenerate and of questionable morals. Please don't ever change them.

3) Thanks! It's good to be back.

4) You really are quite the intruiging young lady - every time I speak to you I learn something new. I look forward to discoursing with you at the next UK meet.

5) Is this message about you? Could I be communicating with you on some deep level that you don't realise? Have I been observing your posts and only now have the courage to say something.....?

Indurain
2012-04-10, 02:56 PM
1. Your avatars are just as fun. Please, keep it up!

2. Fine...I hate you for COPYING this game...and I STILL hate myself for coming back each and every time.

3. Stop saying your posts are about me, it only confuses my small male brain even further.

4. Unless YOUR posts are about me...then I invite you to tell me openly.

5. Even though I'm one of those Old Timers now, I feel like I'm still on the outside looking into this forum because of people like you. It's not your fault, or anything you're doing wrong, but I feel lost 92% of the time reading your posts.

6. (Yeah, I'm breaking the rules, so what?) Even though I doubt your post was about me. Yeah, I used to have fun chatting with you back in the day. But if I recall correctly, your age really threw me for a loop, and I began to feel like a dirty old man, even though nothing romantic/sexual was going on.

Mauve Shirt
2012-04-10, 06:01 PM
1. When I say "bronies get pretty mean" I'm talking about you. AND IT'S JUST FACT. IF A PONY STANDS ON THIN ICE HE WILL FALL THROUGH. THEY HAVE GODDAMN ROCKS ON THEIR FEET. :smallannoyed:
2. You're my favorite SMBG pony.
3. You're my second favorite SMBG pony.
4. You're also pretty cool.
5. You need to start posting in your own threads.

TheCountAlucard
2012-04-10, 06:11 PM
1) Actually, it's more like a fingernail than anything.
2) Aww, thanks! :smallredface:
3) Thanks to you, too! :smallbiggrin:
4) Psst! It looks like you're naked! You might wanna cover u-uhh, oh, yeah, Nude Week's coming up! :smallredface:
5) I'm sick of you two arguing - just get to the hate-snogging already. :smalltongue:

PurityIcekiller
2012-04-10, 06:24 PM
1. Thanks. Happy to oblige.
2. They're not rocks. More like toenails.
3. Who is Number 6?
4. Your post seems to have been eaten.
5. And I thought I was slow with PMs.

Luka
2012-04-10, 06:38 PM
1- You're just a bit, I think I'm being a lot right now....
2- I don't know what happened, but seeming what the subject is, I think we could have something in common :smallbiggrin:
3- Um, dunno but your character seems to fit enough to have this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJLYuc0mX2Y) as his leitmotif, considering how romatic you get :smallwink:
4- ok, you know the problem is not necesarily "girlish", I see somethings like that, the thing that sets me off are the stuff that pukes rainbows and sunshine (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TastesLikeDiabetes), but I even still like Bananas in Pyjamas!
5- It's NOT a gimmick! it's a feature! and it's AWESOME! :smallbiggrin:

Mauve Shirt
2012-04-10, 06:54 PM
1. Yes I know it's a giant fingernail, but it's the size and weight of a rock and would cause the ice to break and the giant animal to sink. An old family saying of mine is "Horses: Weird eyeballs and rocks on their feet."
2. You're infuriating.
3. I don't know who that was directed at, but I don't like it at all.
4. You have no idea how to aim, silly.
5. Thanks. I think.

Blue Ghost
2012-04-12, 12:54 AM
1. As much as I adored you and enjoyed your presence, I have to wonder, how much did I really care for you as a person? I came to truly love you near the end, but there could have been so much more. I could have walked with you through life, and shared my blessings with you. But you helped teach me to love, and for that I am thankful. I hope you are well wherever you are right now, and that I will see you again some day.

2. You've changed a lot from the sweet, innocent kid you used to be. I can't fault you for that; you've grown, and that's a good thing. But now our paths have diverged, and we don't have much in common anymore. I wonder what you think of me now.

3. I can't let you know how much you've hurt me: it would break you again. You're the only Playgrounder for whom I've physically shed tears. I want to walk with you, share what I can with you, guide you spiritually, but I'm always afraid that you'll push me away and overreact to what I say, like you've done before. So all I do is stand beside you and watch as you go through the struggle on your own. That's not right, is it? I wish I knew what to do. All I know is, I hope and pray that you'll be all right.

4. I'll never forget those days we spent together in September, sharing and praying together. We don't go that deep that much anymore, but I suppose it's not feasible to maintain that level of constant spiritual depth. Then again, maybe it's my fault, as I haven't been confident enough to continue to nurture you. But I feel that you're ready to take flight on your own, and perhaps already have. I'll always be your big brother, and I'll always love you. We're in this together, forever.

5. I'm really flattered by the way you look up to me. I don't know what I've ever done to deserve that. I come to SMBG just to have fun, y'know. I kind of want to get to know you better, but maybe that's just pride, my wanting to be a hero when I'm not really needed?

PurityIcekiller
2012-04-12, 02:25 AM
1. That's more a divine-magic thing than an arcane-magic thing.
2. I really hope you've calmed down by now. Regardless of what you think, I do not actually like seeing you mad.
3. Maybe it's that you live up to the statement in your signature? Whatever the case, you deserve a bit of admiration.
4. I suspect you're trying to get on my good side, and I don't know whether to trust you more or less because of it.
5. Don't worry. Take as long as you like. I'm patient.

Trog
2012-04-12, 10:03 PM
1. *Designated Drunk Giraffe Driver Outrunning Velociraptors*
2. *Fourth and Inches Bunny Football Hike!*
3. *Tie Dyed Bacon Coffee*
4. *Tiny Sad Nude Violinist*
5. *Banjo-Flavored Bourbon*

RabbitHoleLost
2012-04-14, 12:33 PM
1. What have you done?
2. I'm pretty sure that secret was from you, and I know I've said that several times before, but I am almost 100 percent certain. I feel like even though we don't talk as much as we used to, I know this about you.
3. I'm sorry if you thought any of mine were about you? Cause I don't think I made anything aimed at you aside from the obvious What Do I Really Think thing.
4. Stop being so attractive. Stop it right this instant, mister, or we're going to have to exchange words.
Not sexy words.
5. THIS IS SILLY. YOU'RE SILLY.

Indurain
2012-04-14, 02:21 PM
1. I can't play the violin
2. I've had a friend telling me about MSPaint Adventures for a while, but your constant Facebooking has forced me to read it. (And I didn't think any others were.)
3. I like being on EVERYONE'S good side. I promise there's no hidden intention other than being liked. I like being liked.
4. I think I've met you before, but I meet a lot of forumers. Having actually participated in a few games and threads with you now, I would now really enjoy actually have a real conversation with you.
5. Thanks for telling me about Nude Week. But I do that 52 weeks a year.

Reinholdt
2012-04-14, 02:56 PM
1. I'm really looking forward to that day.
2. I like you. You're one of my favorite parts about the meetup. But don't tell anyone I said that.
3. I've always considered your RPing pretty awful actually. I roll my eyes a lot at your posts.
4. That thing isn't mine, but it could be mine.
>>
<<
*steals and flees*
5. I finally got my badge, but I can't share it with anyone I know around here.

PurityIcekiller
2012-04-14, 03:54 PM
1. Sorry for the confusion. I'd actually like to get to know you better. We hardly ever interact.
2. Pretty major red flag there. Either you've got a good explanation or you're cheating. I hope it's the former.
3. Hey! *chases* I wanted to be the thief around here!
4. What I had to do. Turned death into a fighting chance to live.
5. Hilarity is going to ensue soon. :smalltongue:

Zethex
2012-04-14, 06:05 PM
You were right from the beginning.
Happy Easter.
I hope you didn't take it serious :smalltongue:.
I'm sorry to all of you that I let down.
Be a bit more creative and interesting instead of copying everything from a TV show, now matter how cool it is.
Be more nice to people. It really has more positive than negative effects.

Serpentine
2012-04-14, 08:18 PM
1. You're so damn annoyingly mysterious.
2. I really, really hope this doesn't go weird.
3. I think that secret was from you, but I'm not sure whether I'm meant to know about that.
4. I owe you a lot (about $500, in fact), and I'll pay it back to you just as soon as I'm able.
5. I hope we stay in contact. I found you pretty intimidating, but I like you.

AgentofHellfire
2012-04-15, 12:01 PM
1. Gods damn you. Seriously, why the hell did you bring me back here? I know something will probably screw up my ability to participate in the RPs, so all I'm going to do is screw around and be annoyed that all I'm doing is screwing around. :smallmad::smalltongue:
2. Oh, the hilarious shipping ideas I've thought of...I don't write any of them down, but maybe I can bother you until you do.
3. On that note: Hey _______.
4. Hey _______.
5. I was not expecting to find you on here. That's twice I've been surprised in one week...

Mauve Shirt
2012-04-15, 06:59 PM
1. I did not mean it when I said that. I just couldn't come up with anything different.
2. What do you mean?
3. Effffffff you, creeper.
4. *SIGH*
5. I HAVE A CAR ISN'T THAT NEAT?!?!

Nix Nihila
2012-04-16, 02:04 AM
1. I thought I'd try to extend an olive branch, since I actually don't mind you at all, I just think that it's quite uncalled for and rude for you to do that.
2. I miss you. You really brighten up my day whenever I see you, and I wish I knew you in real life so I could give you a hug.
3. I miss you as well, but it's been a while since you left and I don't think you're coming back.
4. I don't like you, and I'll tell you why. The first words you say to someone should never be "you freak me out." Especially when they're unsolicited.
5. You're really an astonishingly nice person. Thanks for being so sweet to me.

PurityIcekiller
2012-04-16, 04:02 AM
1. Sssss... *BOOM!*
2. My apologies. I keep expecting things to be worse than they are. Still, if there is an actually strong provocation, please don't get mad at me for reacting.
3. Why is there a 6?
4. Those aren't even my craziest ones. I'm currently writing a fanfic just to get Stanley the Tool, Cupid, and Rarity into a relationship.
5. Together, we will have songs for all occasions!

AgentofHellfire
2012-04-16, 10:04 AM
1. Gods damn it, I leave for months and the first thing you do to me is detonate something right in front of me! *dies*
2. I personally think we'd work awesomely together. That goes without saying of course, but...:smallbiggrin:
3. Why would you say something to someone who's gone? Wouldn't they never read it?
4. I see my attempts to bother you aren't working...oh well, I'll just ask: Would you be willing to ship Dumbledore and Harry together so I can laugh at the pederasty?
5. Yes, you'd better be sorry. *mutters* :smalltongue:

TheCountAlucard
2012-04-16, 10:31 AM
1) I hope that wasn't directed at me! :smalleek:
2) I hope that was directed at me! :smalleek:
3) Heh, Minecraft.
4) Didn't expect to be seeing you naked.
5) I'd like to know more about your avatar.

Gnomish Wanderer
2012-04-16, 02:37 PM
1. You're really cool. I really look up to you and your impressive way with words and interesting knowledge.
2. I think that comment was at me, and it was relieving. I really thought you didn't like me.
3. I don't really know how to say what I'm thinking. I feel like I was trying to be something I'm not and gave out too much information without telling you the truth.
4. I appreciate the sentiment but I never really know how to react in these situations. It makes me feel awkward.
5. We need to commit some schemes already! Let's paint the forums red! Or perhaps a nice burgundy!

Fredaintdead
2012-04-16, 03:08 PM
1. I sometimes wonder how you're so sweet, but then I realise it's you. :smallsmile:
2. You're growing on me as an awesome member of this lovely place.
3. I won't be so audacious as to say that I "saw potential in you", but I totally did, and I was right. Strangely enough I am quite proud of you.
4. You... I still wonder why you suddenly left. You were one of my favourite people to RP with.
5. I really wish you were still around, so I could ask you whether I was right in assuming that you hated me.

Mauve Shirt
2012-04-16, 04:37 PM
1. Gosh darn it, I don't know who you are but I really really really wish you didn't think the way you did.
2. If you weren't constantly provoking me into provoking you then maybe there would be peace.
3. :smallfrown:
4. :smallsmile:
5. I wish for many things, one of them is to be brave enough to open up a conversation with you.

PurityIcekiller
2012-04-16, 04:50 PM
1. It's... Oh, why argue at this point? It's just become a never-ending cycle of hate. And I hate that!
2. Preferably burgundy. I'm not fond of red.
3. Can you guess who the new character is? :smallwink: (Hint: Her speech colour is familiar.)
4. Next time, use more torches. :smallbiggrin:
5. This time, I see you're more merciful. Thanks. We all appreciate it.

Em Blackleaf
2012-04-17, 12:29 AM
1. I adore you.
2. I still don't know why but I love you. <3
3. I still desperately want to be your friend. That's probably because a mutual crush was once proclaimed (I think) and based on the fact that we never spoke, it was definitely based entirely on a mutual "you're cute" and I'm quite curious as to how we'd get along as friends because of that. Somehow. It makes sense in my head.
4. You are a comforting person. For reasons I cannot explain, your very presence makes me happy. Even though I've rarely spoken to you, you're one of my favorite Playgrounders.
5. Man than was super cool of you. I adore when people say what they mean to say for the sake of making someone feel okay. :smallsmile:

RabbitHoleLost
2012-04-17, 12:31 AM
1. Why is there talk of shipping going on that doesn't involve me?
2. I'm sorry that you didn't get to enjoy the movie with the rest of us. I'll make sure to pick a good one, someday, and make sure its at a convenient time for you.
3. Seeing that comment immediately made my skin crawl and I regretted the request immediately.
4. I'm sorry you don't like Repo. I'll make sure we do a movie night with a movie you really like, soon, okay?
5. Nope. No. I know you really want Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, but I don't really think that would be a good livestream movie. Its very confusing, and obviously our Movie Night group can't keep focused too much :smalltongue:

Tectonic Robot
2012-04-17, 08:16 AM
1.) There is a very good chance I am actually a terrible super villain. OK, not even a very good chance. I'm a terrible super villain!

2.) Don't go stabbin' all the time, dude! Waking up early is a good thing! It means you get to spend more of the day awake and doing awesome things!

3.) I really really really really want to finish that role play! I've been thinking about that new character for the most of the day today already. Too bad I don't think you even frequent this thread. :<

4.) I've heard a ton about how you joined this forum new, and how you're sweet and innocent, and how everyone just up-and-ups likes you. And from your recent post, I think we share the same religion, too. So... hi! I'm Tectonic Robot. 'Tis nice to meet you!

5.) Sorry I never really followed up on that PM conversation. Week long hiatuses (hiatus's? Hiatusii?) can be pretty gnarly momentum-ruiners.

The Succubus
2012-04-17, 10:44 AM
1) You know, if we met in real life, part of me wants to hug you and another part wants to punch you repeatedly until you are no longer conscious.

2) I have to admit, you're starting to grow on me. You seemed to be everywhere in here to begin with but you always seem to have a good word for people.

3) I'm sorry to hear you're having a tough time lately. Someone as sweet as you doesn't deserve it.

4) You've also been having a tough time. Keep smiling though and don't forget what you set out to do - you'll get there in the end.

5) Oh my. That is quite the distracting avatar you have there. Rrrrowl.

Trog
2012-04-17, 04:37 PM
1. *swaps it for a guitar controller instead*
2. Had a dream where you were living out of your car in the winter because you were homeless and rather in need of a shower so I invited you inside and made spaghetti.
3. There. Hopefully that's complete enough for you to use. At that time I was nothing if not a messy note taker. I'm somewhat more organized now, thankfully.
4. Get your taxes done?
5. *pours coffee for*

Serpentine
2012-04-17, 05:35 PM
1. (this is directed at one of two people, but I can't remember which of the two it was) Every time someone says "I don't like beer", you have a go at them because of the huge array of beers that exist, so they can't really know that they don't like beer. It kinda bugged me a little, but I took it on board anyway and switched my phrasing to "I haven't yet found a beer I like". I now know two beers that I really like (one raspberry, the other cherry), and an idea of the sorts of beers I should drink. You, sir, are vindicated.
2. I think you're pretty great, although I range from being intimidated by you to pondering the possibility of maybe developing a little crush.
3. I'm tired of you. I don't remember the nice version of you. I want you to get better so I can like you again.
4. You're in the top 10 Playgrounders I'd like to meet, too.
5. I'll get to meet you! Squeee! :smallbiggrin:

Grue Bait
2012-04-18, 12:27 AM
1. Yes, it is pretty distracting, isn't it? :smallamused: *strikes outlandish pose* Just for you, darling.
2. You were the first person I ever chatted with here. Then you left the playground for SW:TOR. I hope it was worth it. :smallfrown:
3. You're sweet. I really wish I could meet you, though I have no clue where in the world you are. Besides, you probably would be... rather surprised at my appearance, especially my age.
4. You're my best friend. I doubt you'll see this, considering you don't do much in SMBG, but I just thought I'd say that.
5. You really are an interesting guy, and I wonder if you like me at all.