PDA

View Full Version : Five People on GitP (Let the paranoia begin!)

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

RabbitHoleLost
2012-04-18, 01:19 AM
1. Its been a few years since I thought of you as anything more than "that girl that I used to know", but I got curious and looked you up, and, heyyy, you're still here, too. You haven't posted anything personal in a long time, but I hope things are going well for you.
2. Hehe, nakey.
3. I'm not really offended. There was only one thing I disagreed with, but it was once true, back in my glory days on the forums, so I can't really even find fault in that.
4. I've judged you off the things you said to me years ago, because I felt seriously violated, and I've kept with it. It wasn't just that one comment, but every time I see you that my skin crawls. Maybe you've learned that no means no, now, but I'll never find out.
5. I think of you as a good friend, too, bro. And I appreciate the thought.

Mauve Shirt
2012-04-18, 05:28 AM
1. You like my pictures?! But I don't post that many!
2. Hello! You are cool, please stop being mean.
3. YES. For the first time!
4. I want to join the movie nights, but I can't stay up that late. :smallfrown: Time zones suck.
5. I think I saw you in a car by the grocery store, but it might have just been someone who looks like you. After all, what would you be doing in Pelican City? The biggest reason I suspected her of being you is she seemed to be peering directly at me as if trying to figure out where she knew me from!

Zaydos
2012-04-18, 09:16 AM
1. You know I keep ending up staying up too late talking to you, it's kind of awesome.
2. I did stay up too late talking to you. It was fun.
3. I look forward to playing with you.
4. We don't think you're icky.
5. I'm ready for a food fight when you are.

Nix Nihila
2012-04-19, 12:18 AM
1. That's how you judge whether or not someone's a good person? That's rather narrow minded. I had hoped for better, but I suppose I can't say I'm too surprised.
2. Thank you! You've always been someone who I've thought highly of since I've joined. You seem like a very interesting and genuine person, and you're really gorgeous.
3. Perhaps. Regardless, I think you're great, and I would love to know more about you. I'm not very discriminating when it comes to that.
4. I sometimes wonder how true to yourself you're really being, or whether you're only doing that because you're frightened.
5. Of course I won't. I just think that perhaps you're a bit too quick to interpret people's actions as malicious. Not all of us are out to get you.

Serpentine
2012-04-19, 08:17 AM
1. Just a lot of us, eh, amirite? :smallwink:
2. I got you confused with someone else. Good thing I didn't ask how your facial surgery went, that would've been awkward... As it was, we're confused about the gendered pronoun thing.
3. I can't believe you seriously used that word. Was it you who used it that other time, too? Please stop it. I don't think there's a single situation where use of that word and its relatives could possibly add anything possible to a discussion. It makes me embarrassed to be on the same side of an argument as you.
4. Woooooow. That's a pretty amazing offer. Poor Succubus isn't gonna get a chance to be my knight in shining armour at this rate :smalltongue: (although my dad's a bit suss of you...)
5. You can be my knight in shining armour anyways ^_^

PurityIcekiller
2012-04-19, 08:39 AM
1. Inconceivable!
2. I don't drink coffee. Sorry.
3. It would be nice to get along. This time, I hope it works out.
4. But stabbing is fun! And I do wake up early sometimes!
5. How about hugging me into unconsciousness as a compromise?

The Succubus
2012-04-19, 09:21 AM
1) Butbutbutbut I'd look really sexy in plate mail.....:smallfrown: *runs away crying and clanking*

2) Remember - a vote for Khalen is a vote for justice!

3) You have the most adorable kittys ever.

4) You *are* the most adorable kitty ever!

5) You lack any kind of feline traits but still manage to be pretty adorable anyway. =3

TheCountAlucard
2012-04-19, 09:59 AM
1) I think armored women are awesome!
2) Oh, well - thanks for explaining, at least.
3) I'm pretty sure you were the direct inspiration for a dream of mine, in which I had telekinesis.
4) (flings a gob of mashed potatoes)
5) I'm really glad you're here on the forums, and really glad you're so willing to talk with me. :smallsmile:

Trog
2012-04-19, 10:14 AM
1. Don't drink it? ... Well what do you use it for then? :smallconfused: *cannot conceive of a lack of it in one's life*
2. Trog'll put you down as... sympathetic to the cause *scribbles note on clipboard* P=
3. Heed the teachings of the Book of Joe!
4. Bow to the power of the bean, brother!
5. *pours everyone refills at the cult meeting* P=

Mauve Shirt
2012-04-20, 05:53 AM
1. Cooooooooooooffeeeeeeeeeeee *bows* I drink it sweetened with agave syrup, does that make me a bad cult member?
2. I'm heading down that path myself, I'm sorry about what I said a while ago and wish everyone would just forget about it.
3. You appeared in my dream last night. You pretended to be cool, but then you snuck up behind me and exploded. Minecraft also featured strongly in this dream.
4. Meanwhile, thousands of miles away.....
5. We don't talk anymore and it's a dang shame! But now you've no internet it seems!

smuchmuch
2012-04-20, 07:27 AM
1) (You are still hung up on her, after what more than four year. You're kind of a hopeless romantic fool aren't you ?)
2)Every one of your pots is like a breath of fresh moutain air.
.. I hate mountains
3)keep up the good work.
4)Why don't you make avatars anymore, they were goods.
5).. I got nothing

PurityIcekiller
2012-04-20, 02:46 PM
1. Me too. I've always admired strong women, and it implies that they're strong if they're armoured. (Unless, of course, it's a chainmail bikini or something.)
2. I use the beans to power my doomsday device, of course!
3. You're invisible now, you've got no secrets to conceal!
4. Thanks! It's a pony thing.
5. Yeah. Of course, it's hard to get past it if we keep mentioning it that way... :smallsigh:

RabbitHoleLost
2012-04-21, 01:54 PM
1. Hey Jealousy
2. This is actually a lot easier than I thought it would be. Who woulda thunkit? Years down the drain and there's no pain.
3. I THOUGHT WE WERE BROS, MAN. BROS.
4. Boop. Gotcher nose!
5. I hope you can come next ye- oh, wait, I'm not going next year, since the boyfran and I are going to Disney. Well, I hope we can meet up some year and hang out and drink and be silly. LIKE OUR GERMAN ANCESTORS.

Mauve Shirt
2012-04-21, 03:08 PM
1. Actually, for once, none of those were about you. :smalltongue:
2. I hope so too! You should try and make it to the October MD meetup, maybe?
3. That's happening, right? I'll have a car this time! I can help!
4. Thank you for not entirely ragequitting.
5. Thanks again for your help!

Serpentine
2012-04-21, 07:58 PM
1. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSU0QhGmamo)
2. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blO3EtP_D10) (language warning)
3. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAf2S6ij2gk&ob=av2e)
4. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewrHj_RRk0Y)
5. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEYtIZHdGik)

Nix Nihila
2012-04-23, 02:27 PM
1. I get the sense that you've become tired of dealing with me. It makes me sad, but I suppose I can't really blame you. I can be difficult to interact with.
2. I just don't have the energy to make that effort any more. Though I wish I did.
3. Every post I've seen you make has been mean-spirited. I don't get it, and I'm not sure why people seem to like you so much. Perhaps I just haven't seen you post enough.
4. You're rather interesting. I like what I've seen of you so far.
5. *rolls eyes* I don't pick my avatars to please you.

Reinholdt
2012-04-23, 03:00 PM
1. Put some clothes on.
2. Put some clothes on.
3. Put some clothes on.
4. Pet me.
5. I love how that avatar works so well with that series.

PurityIcekiller
2012-04-23, 03:08 PM
1. I'm too lazy to look at those links. Sorry.
2. Hey! Give that back! I need it to smell things!
3. Here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7tThIC42xQ)'s some cuteness for you.
4. Where did you run off to? I need you in the scene!
5. I'll return to the Master Spark avatar eventually, but I like this one enough to keep it around a little longer.

Gnomish Wanderer
2012-04-23, 08:08 PM
1. Hello!
2. I'm really jealous of your avatars. They're so good.
3. I am relieved to know you don't hate me.
4. I know you meant well, but you made me feel stupid. Like I couldn't explain a simple concept.
5. I have fun with you, but I don't know if it's right to.

Lix Lorn
2012-04-23, 09:23 PM
1. Why are things so awkward with you? I love you.
2. Why are things so awkward with you? You aggravate me SO much...
3. Why are things so awkward with you? Why can't I believe I can just love you?
4. UGH. You... just.... UGH. And that goes for you and you and you too.
5. I know EXACTLY who you're talking about honey. xD

TheCountAlucard
2012-04-23, 09:34 PM
1) Your ambivalence is expected, I suppose, what with the recent revelation.
2) Don't you get in on this.
3) Okay, you can get in on it if you want. :smalltongue:
4) I was too lazy to click the links, too.
5) I'm not fond of coffee OR tea! :smalleek:

Serpentine
2012-04-23, 09:40 PM
1. Pity, they're pretty good songs.
2. ...but none were about either of you, so never mind.
3. The only one turning threads against you is you.
4. Your views are utterly despicable. But possibly the worst thing is that you know they are, yet you continue to hold them. I can't understand that.
5. Yet another person to add to the growing list of people I owe big-time!

Eruantion
2012-04-23, 09:48 PM
1. You're pretty awesome, we should meet up sometime.
2. Sorry I shipped you so much. You should come back to RB!
3. Sorry I shipped you so much. You should come back to RB!
4. IB sucks and you should get back on the Playground!
5. Just because you've been here a long time doesn't let you act like a mod :smallmad:

Luka
2012-04-23, 09:50 PM
1- I just don't see much fun in it, and that's pretty odd since I though it would really be and it wasn't :smallfrown:
2- You know, over here we mostly get outdated stuff, so I doubt I could anyways get to watch that :smallbiggrin:
3- I sometimes think you live in china or somewhere like that
4- crap....I started College today, I liked being that active
5- Um...you're getting mad at me? :smallconfused:

The Succubus
2012-04-24, 10:27 AM
1. Is everything okay between us? You haven't been very chatty lately and I'm worried I've done something to weird/creep you out. If you need me to give you a little space, I will. My offer is still open though.

2. Please - just try to work with me a little. I can't do this alone.

3. Your own brand of chaos seems to have infected quite a few other folks in the LGBT thread.

4. These no good punk kids don't appreciate *proper* programming do they...

5. I'm starting to see you outside of the Nexus thread on here and what I've seen is really encouraging and brightens my day.

Indurain
2012-04-24, 04:41 PM
1. I really like some of the stuff you did for Nude week, and it's made me curious what you'd do with an Indy avatar!
2. Y U SO VOLATILE?
3. I think you'd make an awesome friend, too bad you don't visit Canada.
4. I really don't like the way your boyfriend judged me, and that's why things are different this year.
5. I hope that was aimed at me, because I like being super cool.

PurityIcekiller
2012-04-24, 07:52 PM
1. Maybe because you keep saying the same things over and over again? That can make things awkward.
2. Yes, it was. Now hold still while I activate the freeze ray...
3. You know, I have a slight suspicion that you're offing my favourite characters to get musical numbers out of me.
4. I don't drink either too often, but I prefer tea.
5. Hello to you too.

Haruki-kun
2012-04-24, 09:42 PM
1. ....dude. I love your avatar. The subversion is beautiful.
2. Every time you post in this thread, I feel you're talking to the same five people.
3. Huh. I was starting to think you didn't like me at all. Guess I was wrong. :smallsmile:
4. Hey! We need to meet up again! Haven't seen you since October! =I
5. GUESSWHATGUESSWHATGUESSWHATGUESSWHAT?

Grue Bait
2012-04-24, 11:21 PM
1. Hey! How are you?
2. Dude, guess what? I'm learning to play D&D 4e! Now I have something in common with you!
3. Unfortunately, I'm not learning to play Exalted... Yet! I'll learn someday! Perhaps you can teach me this summer?
4. Ugh, sorry I'm such a terrible conversation partner. I was really enjoying it, but I'm just no good at that stuff.
5. You're cool. I like you. You seem like you'd be a great person to actually meet.

Gnomish Wanderer
2012-04-24, 11:31 PM
1. No one has yet to take me up on my cookie offer, if that's what you're thinking.
2. I'm glad I found a happy resolution to my problem. You're great.
3. :smallsmile: How's things?
4. You're one of the nice ones too. Nieder mit den Ponys!
5. I'm doing well. How are you?

TheCountAlucard
2012-04-24, 11:56 PM
1) Gee, I hope that's not me you're talking about. :smalleek:
2) That's not what that means. :smalltongue:
3) I'm sorry I got snappish earlier, and you might argue that I'm not the best person to offer up that kind of criticism, but I'm gonna disagree.
4) I also sometimes hope that these awesome comments are aimed at me... but most likely, they aren't. :smallfrown:
5) (unplugs your freeze ray)

And since I don't feel like waiting for three more posts... :smalltongue:

1) Hello. :smallsmile:
2) Then I'll try talking to some different people, and see where that gets me. :smallbiggrin:
3) I'd be happy to; we could use an Eclipse Caste. :smallcool:
4) What's that supposed to mean? :smallconfused:
5) I'm happy for you. :smallsmile:

Nix Nihila
2012-04-25, 12:21 AM
1. It was lovely to hear from you again! However, that last post wasn't about you if you were worried it was. Take your time if you need to.
2. That goes for you too, if that was directed at me. I've quite enjoyed our correspondence.
3. Ugh. If you're going to sin, make it one of the fun ones, and not a sin of vapid writing.
4. I'm a bit suspicious that you two are actually the same person.
5. I'm fairly sure you're about five years younger than I thought you were. It would make sense, I suppose.

Skeppio
2012-04-25, 05:37 AM
1) I'm so sorry for everything... I wish I wasn't such a horrible friend.
2) I wish I wasn't halfway across the world from you... :smallfrown:
3) Pretty sure you've blocked me, but I want you to know how sorry I am, and how much I wish we could speak again.
4) It's always great hearing from you. I wish I saw you more often.
5) I should chat to you more often. :smalltongue:

Indurain
2012-04-25, 07:05 PM
1. I'm sorry I don't speak German.
2. I like the way you think. Go big or go home!
3. This comment is about you...you ARE awesome!
4. I can't believe the ponies got you too. We needed you as bait.
5. I wish I could be more active on the boards, so I got to know you better. It's hard when you just play SMBGs.

PurityIcekiller
2012-04-25, 07:40 PM
1. Is this big enough?
2. Hey! Now what am I going to make ice cream with?
3. We're not, unless my scheme is particularly elaborate.
4. Du bist sehr böse, und du wirst leiden! Sterb, meine kleine feindin! :smallfurious:
5. Thanks for the perfect opportunity you've given me! :smallsmile:

Mauve Shirt
2012-04-25, 08:13 PM
1. May you die a terrible, horrible, painful death.
2. You probably think the above is about you, but it's not. :smalltongue:
3. YOU need to get better! :smallfrown:
4. Glad to help.
5. I think I found yours. :smallsigh: I hope I'm wrong.

smuchmuch
2012-04-25, 08:53 PM
1)Oh I will, luv'. I don't think there's any end that's pretty so we'll all do sooner or later, I'm afraid.
2)What ?
3)Yup, I'm mean like that, just watch me ! *Nibble on leg*
4)Polka !
5)Do you ? Then agin it's prety obvious isn' it ?

Kneenibble
2012-04-30, 01:23 AM
1) That you exist, with the aesthetics you have, gives me comfort when I am troubled by the gross brass of the aesthetically bereft. Thank you for being.

2) Damn your marble mystery, at whose highness I scrabble with ink-stained fingers weekly, which this recent gift has only made more enticing. It's somme neat piece of work that I shall treasure.

3) May I please be your butler-agent? No funny business, I swear.

4) Look, it's quite simple, kid. Do not post after me and I will very gladly never post after you. We'll both be a lot happier that way.

5) I enjoy your posts! The saying holds true, that not all those who wander are lost.

Nix Nihila
2012-05-02, 01:32 AM
1. You lie and cry for it, but I cannot see why. You think there's something wrong with me. I feel bad, but you've been a bit spoiled, and I think you have unrealistic expectations.
2. Thank you, but it's only because I have no other way to say what I mean. It's a glum diagnosis.
3. I have a small bit of hope that you're just expressing yourself very poorly.
4. I've outlived that particular frame of mind. I'm glad you have as well.
5. That Virginia Woolf quote about two edges sums up my opinion of you. You're wonderful, and you also make me a bit sad.

Mauve Shirt
2012-05-02, 05:47 AM
1. Well, you're gone. Sorry I chased you away from here. Wish we could still be friends.
2. Wish you ever posted anything different. :smallsigh:
3. Sorry. I do wish we could get beyond this but it keeps coming up.
4. I'm dressed as a pony, so now you can't call me hateful because ponies are never hateful. And it would insult my species if you called me hateful.
5. I don't hate you. I'm sorry.

PurityIcekiller
2012-05-02, 03:21 PM
1. I don't see you as an enemy any more. In fact, I see that we're of a kind.
2. Of course! I've been needing a butler for a while!
3. I see several ways this plan can backfire, especially if we account for a certain individual's carelessness.
4. This is going to be so awesome.
5. Should I call you "Legnibble" now, or should I save it for when you impersonate Kneenibble?

Grue Bait
2012-05-02, 11:41 PM
1. Coulda fooled me, what with that "I despise you all." And don't do this. Please. I've tried to be nice, I've tried to be mediator, but when you say things like that, it makes me want to take sides, even if you're both at fault.
2. I'd like to get to know you, too, but I'm scared of the big ol' Friendly Banter! There's people less socially awkward than I am there!
3. This is gonna be an awesome game we're gonna do.
4. It's done! I finally got that blasted loft done!
5. ...erm, what was I gonna say for this one?

The Succubus
2012-05-03, 05:28 AM
1. Sweet maiden, when I think of you, what is the first thing that pops into my head? Is it your long flowing locks, or perhaps your musical accent? Nay, it's your big balls (http://www.google.co.uk/url?q=http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DgJ3tqIukBKg&sa=U&ei=wlyiT73mLsXk4QTg4tHOCA&ved=0CCQQtwIwAw&usg=AFQjCNFTTSUUifQROWjlXzhZMxsauC2WkA). -.-

2. We're going to give this another shot but you'll need to be more aware of yourself. I hope it works this time.

3. With your suave nature, you really know how to attract all the birds in the room.....:smallwink:

4. With your verbosity, I think you'd have a whale of time in Wonderland.

5. (Actually, I'm not sure yet who this one is about) Thank you so much for the Cakey-bus avatar! I look forward to using it when I know who you are!

Mauve Shirt
2012-05-03, 05:40 AM
1. Oh come on, dude. I tell my own family members that I hate them when they beat me in games. I routinely tell my mother to go to hell when she beats me in cribbage. It doesn't mean I hate her.
2. You probably think that's extreme.
3. I'm sorry I ruined it for everyone. :smallsigh: I feel bad but I know I can't.
4. Shush. Calm down. It's going to be ok.
5. So, I didn't get my license. I don't know how we'll be getting to the museum.

Gnomish Wanderer
2012-05-03, 04:17 PM
1. I'm sorry I got mad at you. I normally don't let my anger get the better of me. I still think you're wrong but I'm not mad.
2. I do the same thing with my mother! I think part of it was your tone was lost through the medium.
3. Why can't you play nice?
4. I worry about your mental health just a little. There's a level of subjugation that seems unhealthy.
5. It's really fun going over my ideas with you. This game is so much fun.

Indurain
2012-05-03, 04:58 PM
1. I can't bake, but I really think I'd like to utilize your services.
2. I just don't get why everyone's getting so angry, is it still about ponies?
3. FB scares me too, but I find you don't get to know someone for reals by playing SMBG's with them.
4. I never saw you as an enemy, in fact I really enjoy your posts, even if you're counting the wrong way. :smallwink:
5. Thanks for saying something about the VW quote. I looked it up after that, and it IS a great quote.

PurityIcekiller
2012-05-03, 08:15 PM
1. I'm so sorry. I'd hug you, but... this comic (http://xkcd.com/352/) says it all.
2. That was actually directed at the person the first one of this post is, not at you.
3. Cakey-bus? Is that like a busload of cake?
4. Dang it, where have you got to?
5. At this rate, our puns will kill someone within a month. :smalltongue:

RabbitHoleLost
2012-05-04, 03:10 AM
1. I don't really know you, but I feel awful that that happened, and I know there are bunches of people here who love you, and will miss you.
2. I just don't understand why it defines you? I just don't.
3. That was an awfully mean thing to say to me, and I'm really, really hurt. I understand you're hurting, too, and that we don't talk often, but I thought that we'd always been there for eachother when it really mattered.
4. You're right, Applejack is best pony! I'm glad someone agrees with me.
5. I can't wait for our great PLATONIC LOVE to be sung to the skies of Tennessee :smalltongue:

Trog
2012-05-04, 06:37 AM
1. Everyone needs a break now and then, even parents. Don't beat yourself up about it.
2. To be clear, I've never posted anything yet to that secret thing and I never, ever will. Some people really needs hugs there, yes, and I hope that that is what it is used for, but there are some there that clearly need to stop using it as a vent for their anonymous aggression. :smallyuk:
3. *hugs those that need them*
4. *slides drinks to those that need them*
5. *bills for drinks for those that need them* >_> ... a Trog has to make a living, you know.

Serpentine
2012-05-04, 03:54 PM
1. To be fair, only a couple have been aggressive. Most have just been depressing. (I'm hanging out for more "dirty little secret" type things - like "I wear my wife's underpants" or something)
2. Considering your massive freak-out that time, what on Earth are you doing in that thread? :smallconfused: Aside from being pretty insensitive, I mean.
3. I don't really agree with her all that much a lot of the time, but you were way out of line.
4. Be okay :smallfrown:
5. I've nearly finished that avatar for you, I just needed some advice on it.

Luka
2012-05-04, 04:23 PM
1- Got used to them :smallbiggrin:, also trying to find out why do they like it, and if I can too..... I don't really get it yet :smallconfused:.
2- I'm not afraid of Love, I'm afraid of the sort of wicked results some people use it for :smalleek:
3- It's ok, I just.... Really don't like the idea.
4- Now I get what did you get angry at! :smallyuk:
5- .....Smillies?

PurityIcekiller
2012-05-04, 04:35 PM
1. She's an Applejack and she's okay; she sleeps all night and she works all day. :smallwink:
2. Good point. Ms. Kirisame's lasers are to be treated with respect.
3. I really hope you're not still sulking at this point.
4. What about those who want them, but don't need them? Can we get hugged too? :smallfrown:
5. This is confusing.

Mauve Shirt
2012-05-04, 04:35 PM
1. Thanks. I'll try.
2. I'm not sure if you're talking to me, but if you are, why do people still even harp on that? It wasn't even "massive". If you think my behavior warrants a full explanation, you can PM me.
3. And the most hateful was directed at me! :smallbiggrin:
4. Thanks for the drink. *passes handful of dollar signs*
5. I wish you could join me at this thing tonight.

Indurain
2012-05-04, 05:37 PM
1. *HUG* Sure, the comic was right, but sometimes...it does help.
2. I think you're one of the only people who's written to me, and that was just to tell me you weren't writing about me. :smallfrown:
3. I don't have a wife, but I'm sure she'll have lovely underpants...and after enough beer...who knows?
4. I'm sorry I don't have enough to pay for my drink......surely we can work something out :smallwink:
5. I've written 3 of these to you, and I don't think you've noticed any of them.

Trog
2012-05-04, 08:18 PM
1. Well, yes, to be fair it is a minority, yes. Just assume everyone is wearing other people's underpants. *nods*

2. Oh very well… HUGS FOR EVERYONE!! *glomp!*

3. $^($.$)^$

4. Is your $ key broken? o.o

5. :smalleek: ... Holy... legs. ... *squints a few minutes later* ... Oh and look, a flying dog's in there too. Spotted her eventually. >.>;

Nix Nihila
2012-05-06, 02:56 PM
1. I'm far from perfect, but I wouldn't make that comparison. I think we view those sorts of things from rather different perspectives.
2. You come across more as self-righteous than anything.
3. I'm not as great as you seem to think. Words aren't really my medium. Thank you for your compliments, in any case.
4. I think I preferred the occasional offensive comment to the superficiality which we have now. I found the discussions we had there to be quite engaging, and I miss them.
5. I'm constantly impressed by your brevity.

PurityIcekiller
2012-05-06, 03:11 PM
1. I don't have a $ key on this keyboard. I use Shift + 4 instead. :smallwink:
2. Actually, we are, and you pretty much just proved the part about being judgemental.
3. Sorry for the slow PMs. I'm still thinking.
4. Say, what do you think of my newest character (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=13137989&postcount=36), my trade-route-attacking friend?
5. Thank you so much. I've been trying for so long...

Mauve Shirt
2012-05-06, 07:24 PM
1. Nuh uh!
2. Yuh huh!
3. False.
4. *hugs* Thank you, I need all the hugs I can get.
5. I don't think that was directed at me.

Gnomish Wanderer
2012-05-07, 03:04 PM
1. I don't trust you.
2. I don't hate you. I'm just frustrated that you're trying to be the 'best'.
3. I want to make the avatar but I have no drive right now. Ugh.
4. Change your avatar already!
5. I'm hungry. Would you feed me?

Indurain
2012-05-10, 04:32 PM
1. I'm waiting for a new one to change it. I hear you could help with that...
2. $$$$$...Nope...works just fine. But my original answer still stands. :smallbiggrin:
3. You seem to draw a lot of the ire of the playground, and I don't understand why. Maybe I'm just not in the threads where you cause strife, but I've always found you to be an extremely pleasant person to deal with. That one IS directed at you.
4. As fun as it was, I do still regret what we did that night.
5. I may not be able to drink you under the table, but you're still shorter than me, and I'll always be able to hold that over your head. Pun intended

Luka
2012-05-10, 06:36 PM
1- It looks pretty cool and in-character, the reward at the end kinda adds a bit more of coolness, nice! :smalltongue:

2- I think you're the only one that didn't live it down :smallbiggrin:, and I'm in a midway between that and the opposite

3- I'M NOT A BRONY!! :smallfurious:

4- Whatever, I'm used to it anyways :smallbiggrin:

5- You know, I think it's K that you go with that "friendship" stuff, but keep balance, if you're too much into groups you become weak and dependant, if you stay completely alone you wouldn't get help when you need it most. I stay a bit leaning towards "alone" myself, and it has worked out for me :smallbiggrin:

Trog
2012-05-10, 10:29 PM
1. *blearily passes coffee pot to* (≈.≈)>U
2. *more hugs*
3. Very well then, you get to scrub dishes.
4. Why isn't my sleep taking effect this week?
5. 14,000 words so far. Lots more to go.

PurityIcekiller
2012-05-10, 10:55 PM
1. All right, then. *hugs*
2. Glad you like her! Hopefully she'll be able to get into action soon.
3. So what are you going to do with the $$$$$? Can I have them?
4. I knew I shouldn't have disguised myself as the maid... Oh well. *scrubs*
5. Sorry, no can do. This is the avatar! You gotta deal with it!

TheCountAlucard
2012-05-11, 02:18 AM
1) At least it's not a backless maid outfit... :smalleek:
2) I'm okay with that, the Avatar's a pretty cool fellow. :smalltongue:
3) Speaking of avatars, how goes the secret project? :smallamused:
4) We ought to pick up our little scene where we left off. Don't want it to get dusty... :smallsigh:
5) Have I told you I'm moving yet? :smalleek:

Mauve Shirt
2012-05-11, 05:43 AM
1. I believe you.
2. My secret project is going excellently! Or were you talking to someone else?
3. (≈.≈)
....(>U<) Thank you.
4. I think I can safely confess to that secret!
5. I'm going to have a car when you visit, but not a license, but that's ok because I can still drive around with you 'cause you're over 21!

Gnomish Wanderer
2012-05-11, 06:03 PM
1. You're right, I'm really bad at telling who wrote what. I just now got your baking comment, I thought you were being more literal. But yeah, you should PM me with the idea, I'd love to give it a try ^_^
2. I don't know you very well at all but I'd like to.
3. Thank the gods you changed it.
4. What do you think of me?
5. I like your avatar a lot!

Tectonic Robot
2012-05-16, 01:15 PM
1. Hrm... you know, I'm really not sure what to think of you! On one hand, some of your antics have been a bit... repetitive, but they seem like they're just antics, and through it all you're a pretty cool dude. Or maybe not? Really, I'm a bit clueless here. ^^'''
2. You are just a fun person to hang with. I'm glad we're friends here.
3. Your posts usually cause me to blush, mate.
4. Trying to figure out what exactly pushed you over the edge in regards to your dislike towards certain things...
5. You are a mystery wrapped in an enigma- most likely because I rarely frequent where you frequent around these parts... heh, oh well, I guess.

PurityIcekiller
2012-05-16, 02:26 PM
1. True. Then my back would get all cold, it could fall off more easily, and there's the other downside that was probably the one you were thinking off.
2. Look, I've been through a lot of them, and while they suck the first time, they're quite intolerable the fifty-seventh. Want a ponytar so you can see for yourself?
3. In all honesty, I think you're cute and loveable, although sometimes rather strange.
4. I wish this plot would hurry up a bit, 'cause I've got characters to bring in!
5. Oh, it's my pleasure.

The Succubus
2012-05-18, 03:00 AM
1. Sorry, sorry, sorry, I *will* get around to updating that PbP. >.>

2. Shoes are cool and all but it's not the same without the birdy. :smallfrown:

3. I'm pretty sure you already know but I think I've fallen for you. Not that I'm looking to build a home and future or anything but I'd like to see a lot more of you and a lot more often.

4. Really hoping this experiment of yours takes off on the weekend - it sounds like it could be fun. :smallsmile:

5. You are a simply fascinating person. You have a skill with words that is matched only by Kneenibble and a knowledge of classic English literature that is unsurpassed on here.

Mauve Shirt
2012-05-18, 05:20 AM
1. YEAH, leaving early today!!! Need more sleep.
2. This song is legit about us, and unfortunately uses the chords that have been bouncing through my head as part of a piano piece I've wanted to write. Oh well. Great song, so I know when I use the chords it'll sound good.
3. I'm glad you're back. You're awesome, and fascinating, and great.
4. Thanks for the well-wishes and thanks for just being a friend.
5. Sorry I'm so offensive.

RabbitHoleLost
2012-05-23, 09:30 AM
1. I just cannot even fathom why you would think that was an okay thing to say to someone who's clearly upset over something, no matter if I revealed how serious it was or not.
2. Thanks for being sweet about it.
3. I saw you unlike that comment before I deleted the whole chain, and I really, really appreciate it. You are genuinely a good person- and I wish he was mature enough to respect you after all you'd been through with him.
4. I wish you were mature enough to respect her after all that. Or to respect me, or any of your friends you left here in a tiff because one relationship didn't work out
5. You are best <>

PurityIcekiller
2012-05-23, 03:24 PM
1. Where have you got to? I miss you! :smallfrown:
2. I actually think your reasons are a lot like mine. Still, I'd like it if you watched what you said. You're not exactly being a good influence on your teammates.
3. I don't know what happened there, but it sounds bad. I really hope things work out for you.
4. Thanks for making my game more interesting with your misinterpretations. :smallbiggrin:
5. Now you've done it. It's only a matter of time before she gets a maid outfit and time-stopping powers. :smalltongue:

Serpentine
2012-05-25, 03:08 PM
1. I know who you are. You're not terribly subtle.
2. You really are extremely cool.
3. That Secret was mine, and it was about you.
4. My friend thinks you're cute.
5. You're gonna have the best date evar! :smallbiggrin:

Cuthalion
2012-05-25, 04:14 PM
Nope, your avatar is not actually that cool
Lay aside those firearms.
Don't drink while you drive
I just actually got something in your avatar.
I haven't seen you in a while.

Mauve Shirt
2012-05-25, 05:02 PM
1. I didn't want to like something that upset you so much! I hope everything gets better for you. And I KNOW RIGHT.
2. Seriously, it's so childish. Plus side is, it allows me to not regret my decision.
3. Hmmmm... The kitten one, right?
4. Every time you message me I kinda sorta burst into tears.
5. I never drink and drive!

PurityIcekiller
2012-05-25, 05:53 PM
1. And just after my previous number 1, you show up. Good timing there, and welcome back!
2. I'm still allowed to use waterarms, right?
3. Sorry to let you down. I've been waiting for my chance, but I keep missing it.
4. That's because the air conditioning is up too high! Turn it down!
5. I bet your impression of me is an odd one. I mean, we've got a weird mix of being mortal enemies and liking each other. It's like an extreme two-way tsundere thing.

Gnomish Wanderer
2012-05-26, 01:18 AM
1. I'm TOTALLY let down! You should be ashamed! No, just kidding, but I'll be waiting.
2. I feel so bad for you sometimes. Like I just want you to be happy but you always seem so upset.
3. It isn't? :smallfrown:
4. *hugs*
5. Come back to the fooooruumms.

Cuthalion
2012-05-26, 02:49 PM
Nope. Only icearms.
Thank you!
Do you like my avatar?
*stabs*
*backstabs*
@V:It does? :smalleek: Oops. Any way you think I could still be flying, holding that, and not have it look like that?

TheCountAlucard
2012-05-26, 05:56 PM
1) No, it looks like you're ****ing that horse. :smallyuk:
2) That post was actually the reason I popped in and started posting on SMBG again.
3) Thanks again for all the work you do. :smallsmile:
4) Something, something, "cold dead hands." (shoots you in the face)
5) I really need to write up that recipe for you.

@^: I'm no expert on avatars, sir - this sounds like something you should ask someone else about...

Em Blackleaf
2012-05-29, 12:56 AM
1. I'm sorry. I used you because I was sad and lonely and desperate and confused. I'm not saying it didn't mean anything, we've both had our own ways of carrying each other through rough times. I feel like that's the purpose of our friendship, why fate brought us together at all. I mean I knew there was a reason fate brought us together. We just misinterpreted it and that broke hearts. I'm sorry I keep doing this to you. I have no right.
2. I'm in the process of attempting to build a friendship with you. Have been for years. I adore you for reasons I cannot explain.
3. We need to hang out so much. But you understand. :smallbiggrin:
4. I'm seventeen.
5. LET ME LOVE YOU

Indurain
2012-05-29, 04:03 PM
1. It looks great!! Thanks so much. Just don't tell Ceika I'm cheating on her, and I'll see if I can get you that cookie!
2. I really doubt you're talking about me, but just in case. I've always adored you, even if that makes me a creepy old man.
3. Again, doubt you're talking to me, but I've never considered you a mortal enemy...just a pony with a lot of gusto!
4. *hugs* To be fair to others, it can be hard to tell when things are serious over the internet...especially on Facebook. Not excusing the behavious, just saying.
5. I don't have anything specific to say to you, but almost every time I post here I write one for you, so...HI! Hope you're well. Keep being awesome!

PurityIcekiller
2012-05-29, 06:19 PM
1. Well, I'm glad you're considerate. And no, it was not about you. Our interactions aren't that extreme.
2. At least my name fits, then.
3. ...Sure, I guess. I'm not adverse to being loved.
4. Hmm... Did that post include a summoning ritual? I hope so, since I'd like to be ready to use it again should the need arise.
5. Look, mate, pure prejudice of that level is just not okay at all. You have no idea how furious I am with you. People like you are the reason I'll never give up the pony avatar - I do not want the likes of you to be successful at all.

Mauve Shirt
2012-05-29, 06:34 PM
1. I really do feel better after this weekend. I feel more accomplished and excited about what I can do. This is not a feeling I get nearly enough these days.
2. I'm trying. It's extraordinarily difficult right now.
3. I miss you.
4. I really do want to talk to you about specific things, but I think it'd be weird, you know? And actually kinda bad... I dunno, I want to though.
5. We do need to hang out. And someday we shall!

Em Blackleaf
2012-05-30, 02:14 AM
1. If that was directed at me then no, that wasn't directed at you. You're not creepy and I'm flattered. God this thread can get complicated. :P
2. Idk what to say but I always give you one of these. Uh bonjour, tu es mon tres bon ami. I don't know how to say "hang out" in French but pretend I do and let's do that.
3. I bet you didn't read that. I kinda want you to but I almost don't.
4. Okay. Why are you so cool? Because you really aren't. Also, I'm still seventeen.
5. I should probably message you on facebook if I intend to be your friend but I feel like you'd be annoyed (admittedly irrational) but I know you wouldn't. I'll work on that. :P

Serpentine
2012-05-30, 01:39 PM
1. I think she's trying to tell you something...
2. Geeze, after that last picture I might be damn near a full-blown crush! dirtyoldladyargh >.<
3. I'm fine with you not seeing that, but I am curious to know how you'd respond.
4. And I'm curious as to what you meant by that...
5. I am actually pretty impressed and jealous.

Balmas
2012-05-30, 02:37 PM
1. My friend, I declare you to be simply mauvelous. *hugs*
2. You shapeshifting monster, go back to being a pony. The Non-ponies are winning.
3. Master, how may I serve you? Care for an antimatter-pistol?
4. Rampage mode initiated. Destroy? Y_ N_
5. *decapitates*

PurityIcekiller
2012-05-30, 03:38 PM
1. You have really bad timing. :smallsigh:
2. Go ahead. Destroy. Destroy all you want. If they're going to treat us as evil... (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ThenLetMeBeEvil)
3. Hanging out with you sounds interesting, but it would probably be quite awkward as well.
4. Which one? They all make sense in context.
5. No hablo Francés. Lo siento.

Cuthalion
2012-05-30, 04:02 PM
1. Hola, que tal? Voy a hablar con otras personas ahora, bien?
2. Hi!
3. You're back!
4. *decapitates*
5. Yuck!

Indurain
2012-05-30, 04:58 PM
1. Yes I was talking to you. Glad I'm not tooooooo creepy. :smallbiggrin:
2. Thanks to Facebook, I'm suddenly viewing you in a very different light. Or maybe you just sent that on a bad day. Either way, you're not nearly as cute as you were before.
3. I don't know why I can't stop thinking about you, and hoping you think about me too. And I don't mean this in a relationshippy way, I just really admire your personality and passion for life. And a sad little part of me desperately seeks your approval.
4. Dos cerveza por favor.
5. As petty as it makes me, I'm still upset you ruined that werewolf game for me.

Serpentine
2012-05-30, 04:59 PM
1. You attacked him for no reason. Chill out.
2. I am really, really disappointed it was you.
3. I wish it had been you.
4. It doesn't excuse your behaviour, but at least you realise that.
5. You have surprises heading your way :3
edit: 6. I hope that wasn't directed at me :smallfrown: If it was, though, please point it out to me so I can explain it if need be.
7. Are you ignoring my post? But I wanna knoooooow D:

Lix Lorn
2012-05-30, 05:07 PM
1, 2, 3, 4 and 5: Why. Why is it you? There are over six billion people in the world. There are forty thousand on this forum. Why can't I crush on someone nice and nearby and available who can love me back? But no, you all have to be sweet and caring and hot and lovable and I can't stop.

Mauve Shirt
2012-05-30, 05:21 PM
1. Yo dude. Don't be so hateful! :smalltongue: Yeah, do what you want.
2. I hope that wasn't directed at me.... but I do attack people randomly depending on my fragile mood so probably. :smallfrown: Sorry. Thank you, though, for the fave!
3. Protip: NO ONE CARES.
4. The above was not directed to you. Seriously, if you think it could be about you, it's not.
5. Thanks!

Kelvin360
2012-06-01, 10:22 PM
1. All of you: I apologize for this being so complicated. It's possible it only makes sense to me, but yes, this will be explained eventually!
2. It is now a rule that whenever I post here, one of these must be: You. Are. Awesome.
3. When we kill him, make him say 'I'll be back' and then explode or something.
4. Bask in the glory of non-butchered english!
5. This might be your plan anyways, but I beg: Wait until those with godlike power levels leave before attacking.

Nix Nihila
2012-06-01, 10:52 PM
1. I have loads of respect for you. I'm not sure we'd get along, but I think you're pretty great.
2. ... Why exactly did you post that then? :smallconfused:
3. Sorry to see you go. :smallfrown:
4. You're sweet. I would like to get to know you, though I'm completely mystified as to how I should approach you.
5. I'm glad to see you back here. You've always struck me as one of the more level-headed and wise playgrounders. Not to mention that you have excellent taste in teapots.

PurityIcekiller
2012-06-02, 12:37 AM
1. Holy Croft, I scared your pants off there. That worked well.
2. I was kind of going there myself, since it's one of the few pairings for her that make sense. Also, I still suspect you might be my clone, or I might be your clone. :smallbiggrin:
3. Well, I'm feeling better now. Sorry if it felt like I was guilt-tripping you.
4. I seem to have accidentally started an outbreak of Spanish-speaking. Whoops.
5. What kind of surprises? Umbrellas, perhaps?

RabbitHoleLost
2012-06-02, 01:15 AM
1. I am super, super dissapointed in you. And upset. And hurt. And I don't even know how to talk to you about it, or if I want to stay friends at all.
2. I think you did the right thing.
3. I hope that was directed at me? 'Cause now I'm going through facebook all "WHAT. WHAT IS IT. WHY"
4. I wonder if having the boyfriend in the car will make our usual trip to Tennessee any different..
5. I'm really, really excited to see you again.

Gnomish Wanderer
2012-06-02, 02:51 AM
1-6. I am terrible at figuring out which comments are directed at me and which ones aren't. x.x
7. I wish I could tell you what I think about you but I'm much too nice
8. #7 wasn't about you, I promise!
9. Now you come back to the forums too!
10. I'm trying to get a handle on your psychology but we've hardly talked at all

Trog
2012-06-02, 06:56 AM
1. What the heck is going on? This is what I get for not keeping up on current events: blissful ignorance. … >> ... uh… On second thought I don't want to know what's going on after all.
2. Everyone's terrible at that. When in doubt: they are ALL directed at someone else. *nods*
3. *sits at home and tinkers some more with developing that RPG* Horses. You showed me the importance of horses. Not to mention you listen to me blather on about developing it all the time. Thank you for being awesome. *hugs* Anyway, it's sort of the only way I pass time alone lately.
4. *scribbles note* "No.. one… cares." P= Got it. Nice to have tips from the pros.
5. You, yes you! There's a Canadian that needs your brain! I can only be so much help on resumes and mostly I say stuff like "your bullet points aren't all bold" and other rather useless though visually nit-pick-y things. But this? This calls for a pro.

Mauve Shirt
2012-06-02, 07:48 AM
1. Because there's no way the person who it was directed towards would ever read this thread and I'm too "nice" to say it to his/her facebook.
2. False: everyone cares about you.
3. I really only want my license so I can visit you! Ok, there are other reasons.
4. Thank you so much for all of your help and understanding over the years. I hope to see you soon.
5. I am super sad. :smallfrown: I wish I knew what happened.

Indurain
2012-06-02, 10:41 AM
1. Trust me...in this case ignorance truly is bliss. Or at least is better than trying to keep track of the drama.
2. Don't worry, the Facebook thing wasn't about you. You're still as adorable as ever.
3. I really enjoyed chatting with you, even if it was just a couple PM's
4. I don't really have a psychology, I just fly by the seat of my non-existant pants.
5. Don't be mystified, just say hi. :smallsmile:

MonkeyBusiness
2012-06-02, 06:35 PM
1. Actually, I'm not terrible about that, because I *know* none of them are directed at me. Including the comment I'm responding to right now.
2. It's interesting that you should say that about my avatar. I've had that comment about it, and the other comment too. I happen to like my avatar, but I've had it a while and wouldn't mind a new one ... yet none of the commentators are able or willing to make me a new one. I've put in two separate requests on the avatar request boards, which evidently were not seen. I'm assuming they were not seen rather than simply ignored. But who knows? Either way, while I know it's not personal, it makes me feel bad.
3. Umbrellas as a surprise? I did something surprising with an umbrella once. That man never bothered me again. (He probably also walked funny for a while.)
4. Entshuldigung? Ein bier, bitte.
5. There is no number five.

PurityIcekiller
2012-06-02, 07:35 PM
1. None of mine from last post were, if that helps.
2. Ouch. Do I want to know or not? Those umbrellas can be nasty, can't they.
3. Actually, I'm pretty sure that's false. There's plenty of people in the world who don't even know of my existence, after all. :smallwink:
4. I don't know what this business is either, since I'm not even on Facebook.
5. Okay, hi. Now what?

Mauve Shirt
2012-06-02, 08:19 PM
1. Endschuldigung, meine Dame, aber hier servieren wir nur Apfelsaft.
2. Your FACE.
3. I need some synth-pop-rock-ish music. Any suggestions?
4. You are SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. :smallcool:

Cuthalion
2012-06-02, 09:01 PM
1. ICH MUSS APELSAFT HABEN!!! JETZT!
2. Do you like my avatar?
3. Why don't you like Mauve?
4. Do you like bluegrass?
5. Nice IA entry! :smallbiggrin:

Grue Bait
2012-06-02, 11:12 PM
1. Synth-pop-rock? AWOLNation and The Wombats ought to suit your needs :smallsmile:
2. Where'd you go? We need you and your gift of eloquent language.
3. I know of your existance...
4. No, I don't. Sorry, it's not really my thing.
5. I really hope that's not me you're talking to.

Serpentine
2012-06-02, 11:15 PM
1. MGMT, Empire of the Sun, Scissor Sisters, Lemonjelly, Chemical Brothers... Hm. Sure I know more. Give them a shot, and then maybe I can narrow it down a bit.
2.Chill the eff out, yeesh.
3. We should chat on Facebook instead! I have more space there...
4. I still want to know what your "now" means...
5. I wish you were easier to talk to.

Mauve Shirt
2012-06-03, 03:28 PM
1 & 2. Thank you for your recommendations! To Youtube!
3. You're right, ignorance is bliss. Now I am even more sad.
4. I don't even know what to say to you.
5. You, as well, have a soiled reputation that I wish I'd known about.
Honorary 6. Ponies suck!!!!! :smalltongue:

Nix Nihila
2012-06-03, 04:23 PM
1. That is a sentiment I can definitely agree with. Though perhaps we're thinking of different people.
2. I find it amusing that you should say that so soon after I made a post about you.
3. You're probably right. I do tend to overthink those sorts of things.
4. Where've you gone off to? We never talked much (and when we did it was mostly to argue about fashion), but I thought you were really interesting and cool.
5. I've rather liked what you've done for the past few theme weeks. I'd like to see more of you.

PurityIcekiller
2012-06-03, 05:46 PM
1. I like it! Very elegant.
2. Only Dirtbag. He's a vacuum cleaner, you know. :smallbiggrin: (By the way, your avatar is good too. Very badass.)
3. Well, I doubt you're the entire population of the world. :smalltongue:
4. Now what? Like, what are we going to do next? It's quite straightforward.
5. What do you need so many question marks for anyway?

Luka
2012-06-03, 07:19 PM
1- So I watched MLP, didn't exactly like it, not enough fighting for my liking.....
2- DUDE! I watched TTGL! most.awesome.thing. EVER! :smallbiggrin::smallbiggrin::smallbiggrin:
3- I don't really know why you exactly like it, it doesn't have action, explosions or anything that pwns
4- They don't that much.... I mean, I'm not a fan but I think they're K
5- Looks like that attack you're doing takes a while :smallbiggrin:

Gnomish Wanderer
2012-06-04, 01:51 AM
1 (to several people). Thanks for the obvious replies, it's good to know I'm not the only one who can't tell
2. I'd like to get to know more about you too!
3. I've been wanting to chat with you about getting into the Nexus free-form RPG's because I can be more timid than I otherwise act but I don't want to impose....
4. I am super glad you like them, it is a form of elation that's nearly indescribable.
5. I am really hoping you don't change avatars now that the Theme week is over >.>

MonkeyBusiness
2012-06-05, 12:05 PM
1. *Bubbie voice* Apfelsaft?Nein, nein, nein! Ich will Obstwasser!
2. Beruhige dich! *hands you the apple juice* Sit down before you hurt yourself.
3. Give me a good umbrella and a place to stand, and I will move the world. Well, no, actually, I won't. But a well-placed jab will remind perverts at the bus stop to keep away.
4. I turn them into plant hangers. Like this: ¿
5. You did?! *scans up the page* Yes, you did! That just made my day! *walks off humming "I'm a little Teapot".*

PurityIcekiller
2012-06-05, 01:57 PM
1. Allow me to present my counterargument (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BadassPacifist).
2. Okay, let's see... For me, it's male pronouns. Now, for pretty much all for my characters, it's female pronouns. Got it?
3. It's easy enough. Announce your presence to the main OOC thread, post a character in the character thread, and find some place to put them in. Hope that helps! :smallsmile: I was nervous too, but it became easier.
4. You ought to know by now. :smallannoyed:
5. Depends on how big the umbrella is. With a really big one, you could knock Earth out of its orbit!

Kelvin360
2012-06-06, 01:48 AM
1. BLASPHEMY!
2. Either she and Taylor are going to get along like AJ and AB, or they're going to butt heads epically. I so desperately wish to find out when she gets there.
3. Fret not! I've reloaded and aimed my ship cannon!
4. Thank you. Just...so much, for supporting me through all the twists and turns.
5. You too, supporter! Hosting and posting at the same time kinda gives me new perspective. Not just on you, but on everything.

6 - You're still awesome!

Indurain
2012-06-06, 04:10 PM
1. I do dig it, so I think I'll keep it up even though MW is over.
2. I gladly would, but the GitP Chat window is too busy for me to keep up with, so feel free to send me a private chat anytime you see me online.
3. I'm glad I could amuse you.
4. You know some people don't like explosions and pwn-age, right?
5. To make it easier, if I use a word/verb that you used in one of your posts...I'm replying to you directly. (excluding words such as: the, a, one, I, etc.)

Mauve Shirt
2012-06-07, 05:25 AM
1. I hate you more than anything in THIS DAMN WORLDDDDDDD (http://youmakemetouchyourhandsforstupidreasons.ytmnd.com/) just kidding. :smalltongue:
2. I KNEW IT.
3. Seriously, if you prefer it like that, you're boring.
4. You are one of my favorite people and we should talk more.
5. I seriously love both of these avatars! :smallbiggrin:

The Succubus
2012-06-07, 05:31 AM
1. You seem really shy in RL - you should indulge your silly side more, it looks good on you. :smallwink:

2. You really go the extra mile to make sure you respond helpfully to everyone in the PW:A thread. You truly are angel with fur and a banana fixation.

3. I'm kinda worried things have gotten weird between us since we last met in RL. I'd really love a PM from you so we can talk.

4. It's good to see you back on here after you mysteriously disappeared.

5. You seem to have a knack for making me smile in your SMBG posts. Also, you need to update your blog more. :smalltongue:

Nix Nihila
2012-06-08, 11:07 PM
1. Yeah, I can definitely see how I may have come across as condescending there. Sorry about that.
2. Please tell me to shut up if I start seeming too pushy or unabating. :smalltongue: (I'm quite serious about this despite the emoticon).
3. Really? Glad to hear it!
4. We have surprisingly similar taste in music, it seems! Although I suppose I'll really listen to just about anything.
5. I can't actually think of anyone else I want to say something to. :smallconfused:

PurityIcekiller
2012-06-08, 11:48 PM
1. I imagine they'd probably get along as long as he doesn't do anything stupid. Still, it's bound to be fun.
2. Oh, boy, she's going to be furious in a little bit. :smallamused:
3. ...I'm not really in the mood for that kind of thing. Right now, I'd rather have you as a friend than an enemy.
4. I actually don't think you've been all that condescending lately. Don't worry.
5. You, sir, are a blight upon my sanity. Your unceasing hostilities towards my people disgust me, yet you ignore my protests. Stop. Now. I mean it. This has long since lost all its humour to me.

Luka
2012-06-08, 11:56 PM
1-..... What did I do now? :smallfrown:
2- You know, that new character somehow seems a bit like mine, but fo some reason it still seems to me like they would clash, and I don't know why
3- I'm not doing much, I just don't get it
4- what? I just found more value in it!
5- I'd wish making electromagnetic stuff was a bit easier over here

Trog
2012-06-09, 02:50 AM
1. Drunk. Posting. Hi. *waves hi*
2. Wait... but first you said *points one way* and... and then you said *crosses arm over the other, pointing in the opposite direction* <_> *confuddled*
3. *snuggle*
4. Where is everyone? >>
5. Another refill on the gin and tonic, please P=

Mauve Shirt
2012-06-09, 07:30 AM
1. The best way to post. THE BEST! I hope you are well this morning.
2. Who? Meeee? Never!
3. More like they're a bunch of jackasses who just want people to fail so they don't have to spend time in a car.
4. I'm waiting for my ride, but I want to wait inside the store where they let me play the organ.
5. You seem to be having a good time lately, and I am glad!

Serpentine
2012-06-11, 02:31 PM
1. I am sorry.
2. Also sorry, for a very different reason.
3. I wish you were easier to get a hold of. I miss hanging out with you.
4. I really do admire you for doing that, and it sucks that your friends are a bunch of bums.
5. You should invite me over or something so I actually go out and do something :/

Drowlord
2012-06-11, 05:36 PM
1- Really, you hurt people's feelings. It might have been funny once, but not that many times.
2- Really supreme roleplaying, and you are an awesome thinker. I am inferior.
3- Thanks for the compliment. My speeches must be revised in light of this. Must... Include... Equines... In.... Speeches.... got it.
4- The drow are mine, all mine, thou minuscule fungi. You cannot take them from m-*urk*
5- Hippie gods are awesome. :smallbiggrin:

PurityIcekiller
2012-06-11, 06:31 PM
1. I take it your driving tests aren't going well.
2. Thanks for the support. I really appreciate your consideration.
3. Maybe it's because, while they're similar in appearance, abilities and concept, their personalities are different. :smallamused: She's not as reckless, but also quite stern.
4. Who made me the bartender all of a sudden? :smallsigh: Oh well, I'll get right to it.
5. I'm sorry that you have to apologize.

Kelvin360
2012-06-11, 06:42 PM
1. Taylor? Not do something stupid? Goodness gracious, it's like you don't know me at all! :smalltongue:
2. I'm gonna stick with my conspiracy theory on you...
3. Really, it's not you. It's just...not interesting for me.
4. Mark my words...at some point, you'll fight a darkness beast with only a magic missile, and I'll be there!
5. Y'know how they say 'packing heat'? Well you should start packing cold. *obligatory lame pun sound effect*
6. Still awesome!

Em Blackleaf
2012-06-11, 09:56 PM
1. I admire the way you live life. It helps that you have what appear to be such cool friends.
2. Of all these 40,000+ posters, you are the closest to my heart. :)
3. You're the coolest. I wonder if we're friends on facebook?
4. It seems like there's a lot of drama between a lot of posters I was unaware of. I mean, I clearly have some drama going on sometimes too I guess, but I never expected problems of that magnitude.
5. You're never online when I have the courage to message you. :P

Grue Bait
2012-06-12, 12:55 AM
1. Dude, you are just plain awesome.
2. Stop, just stop. You know what you're doing is wrong, and you just end up pissing off everyone in the game. I don't care how much better than everyone you think you are, stop.
3. You're amazing and a delight to talk to.
4. Sometimes, I wonder if anyone would care if I just disappeared. Usually, I think no, but you would care, and that means a lot.
5. Brobot, you need to look at your phone more often.

Mauve Shirt
2012-06-12, 05:55 AM
1. I am defeated. You are too awesome. WAIT! There's an idea.... Hm!
2. I don't particularly care what you think.
3. I am unable to hold a grudge even though you wronged everyone.
4. UGH. I don't think you know how rude you're being. I understand your point of view though. She's cooler than I am.
5. I'm tired of this. I wish you would stop.

The Succubus
2012-06-12, 08:55 AM
1. Although it was not the answer I hoped for, it was an honest one. I thank you for that and sincerely hope we can go back to being friends again.

2. You looked absolutely ravishing in that long black dress. Your gf is a very lucky lady.

3. It's really good to have you back in that Heroes game. I've missed your grass-chewing presence.

4. Thank you for helping me pick out that hat at the mini-meet. I feel more confident just by wearing it. ^_^

5. A lot of your posts in this thread look like they could be aimed at me but I'm fairly sure they're. It's probably just as well.

RabbitHoleLost
2012-06-12, 10:13 AM
1. But nobody is cooler than you
2. I'm a little worried about introducing my boyfriend to you at the meetup
3. I'm a little worried about introducing myself to you at the meetup
4. Sorry I ever disliked you- you're pretty much the most awesomest now
5. Boop. Gotcher nose

Luka
2012-06-12, 05:54 PM
1- Besides she seems to be kinda for the sake of rules, while he's just for the sake of what's right; they would be prone to fighting if they encounter, and that gotta be even more interesting :smallbiggrin:... Also, nice new avvy :smallwink:
2- You DON'T know the kind of stuff you can dream sometimes.... Like normal infraestructure felt as awesome :smallbiggrin:
3- I still don't get it....
4- ....wat?
5- it isn't actually that bad, though I don't really understand why they find it so likeable :smallconfused:

Gnomish Wanderer
2012-06-12, 06:33 PM
1. Because people are different.
2. Grrr, why don't you let me apologize to you already?!?
3. Hold off with the condescension a little, will ya?
4. You should vote in the Masquerade Contest! Yeah, YOU.
5. I'm so glad you're back at the forums, several people took a break and it's been relieving to have you back.
6. Our chat has been really refreshing, it's nice having someone to talk to.

PurityIcekiller
2012-06-12, 07:16 PM
1. Well, I was more thinking her high standards, but the "Lawful Good vs Neutral Good" thing could play into it too. As for the avatar, thanks!
2. I care. Every time you disappear, it's a disappointment.
3. Okay, I understand going after my nose, but why did you have to use Erfworld-filtered curses first? :smalltongue:
4. Yeah, black is a nice colour. Non-evil people should wear it more.
5. ...Keep your fetishes away from that comic, please. :smallyuk:

Mauve Shirt
2012-06-12, 07:55 PM
1. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :smallamused:
2. I'll be going back to the fantastic ones you made me shortly, but I heard there was a mad science convention coming to town.
3. Can't tell if sarcasm or...
4. TROLOLOLOLO!
5. That's how I feel about certain reactions to a certain show. :smalltongue:

Serpentine
2012-06-13, 08:26 AM
1. Damn straight :smallcool:
2. You are a bit hot and cold. But I think that's just you. That was a bit hawt, though :smallwink:
3. Of course. As far as I'm concerned, we're pretty much back to normal already.
4. I don't know what to do with you. It looks like you're unwilling to make any effort at all, and I'm tired of begging. Do what you want - I'd rather meet people who want to meet me.
5. I wish you'd say anything at all on the matter, rather than just ignoring it...

Nix Nihila
2012-06-13, 11:49 PM
1. Likewise. And thank you for your compliments. I really do appreciate them.
2. Ugh. I've made for a rather awful conversational partner lately. I do enjoy hearing from you, even if my responses are incoherent and uninteresting at best.
3. If it helps at all, I find it rather charming.
4. You're really marvelous. I'm glad to have started up a conversation with you again.
5. Hmm... I should probably take a leaf out of your book in that regard.

PurityIcekiller
2012-06-14, 01:56 AM
1. I'll have you know that I most definitely do not like ponies that way.
2. Confound it, that was such a tempting opportunity to introduce her. If only I could have the journey be a little shorter...
3. I'm not ignoring you or anything. We just don't frequent the same threads.
4. Personally, I think the person playing the flute for the snake is more charming than that.
5. Where did your songs go? :smallfrown:

Mauve Shirt
2012-06-14, 05:48 AM
1. I think there's a song with that lyric. If not, write it.
2. You're wrong and I'm right, but heck if I'll try to explain it to you.
3. Hello? Four... Good boy. Good boy Cy. Good boy. Don't bite. Don't bite. Good boy. HEY! Alright. Cyrus? Good boy.
4. Be ok, please.
5. In my thoughts it's obvious, you don't like me.

MonkeyBusiness
2012-06-14, 03:41 PM
1. True, but I don't want to knock the earth out of its orbit .... just make the bus stop a little bit safer.

2. Aw, thanks! It is good to know it is appreciated. I went through a really difficult time a few years ago, and felt very alone. That was a time when all my energies were just focussed on surviving. As a result, I made it ... but I kind of feel as if I "lost" those years. So one reason why I visit that thread so often is to offer whatever I learned from that time to others. It makes those years feel like less of a loss.

3. You really did. We don't interact on this forum as much as I'd like: you intrigue me. If we lived closer, I'd probably invite you to tea.

4. If *you* lived closer, we'd probably be playtesting a lot of games. Heh, heh.:smallwink:

5. If *you* lived closer, I think it would be fun to go shopping with you. I'm not usually into shopping, but I think we'd have an amazing time hitting vintage stores, maybe a perfume shop, and then going for coffee after and watching the world stroll by.

Indurain
2012-06-14, 04:16 PM
1. Don't be worried, I can be as charming with boys as I am with the ladies.
2. I don't think you were talking to me, but I'd make the effort. You're in the top 3 people to meet from the Forums now.
3. I'd vote, but I'm too lazy to search through the whole thread to find the rules of voting. Can you just count this post as a vote for you?
4. Now I just wish I wasn't so shy about starting up a real (ie: not like this) conversation with you. I'm intrigued yet intimidated by you.
5. I often wonder how old you are. Somedays you seem put together and mature, other times you act like a bratty little teenager.

Gnomish Wanderer
2012-06-14, 04:55 PM
1. Clicking the big link in my sig sends you directly to the rules :smallwink:
2. I love your Steampunk avatar. Steampunk is always awesome.
3. If the first was for me, likewise likewise, if the second was for me, perish the thought.
4. I don't know half the people who post here. Hey people!
5. Thanks for linking me to the SCP site, the [REDACTED] are interesting and I think I've [REDACTED]

The Succubus
2012-06-14, 06:08 PM
1. You really should post more pictures. You're rather fetching. Take care of your visitor when he flies over to see you.

2. ^___^

3. Your knowledge of planet devouring robots is quite impressive. I tip my hat to you, sir.

4. I'd like to see more of your reptilian posts outside of SMBG. You're an interesting individual despite your questionable habits. There's a thread in Friendly Banter that I think could benefit from your expertise in its field.

5. You, you and you should come to the UK meet in Newcastle. You were a lot of fun when I met you in Camden and I think you'd get on famously with those strange northern types.

Mauve Shirt
2012-06-14, 09:05 PM
1. OH GOD THERE'S A BEE IN MY COMPUTER!!!!
2. I wanna post a secret but I'm afraid everyone will know it's me. :smallfrown:
3. That was bad and you should feel bad. :smalltongue:
4. You looked better in green. Well, maybe not better, but more recognizable.
5. Thank you!

Trog
2012-06-15, 09:25 PM
1. Likely playtesting, yes.

2. … oookaaaaayy? :smallconfused:

3. Clearly you need a R.A.I.D. in there then too. :smalltongue:

4. Laptop arrive yet?

5. Why does this old computer always croak when I actually need it to do something? :smallsigh:

Philistine
2012-06-18, 12:27 PM
1) Hey, I don't know how it's going to be this time, either. I suspect it'll be different, even if I don't know exactly how - but it's always different, every time, and it's also always kinda the same every time. And that's cool. In the end, I know it will be different, and I'm still looking forward to it.
2) How charming. No, really.
3) A good opponent forces one to improve one's game; you're a very good opponent.
4) Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier on this, but - it never even occurred to me to take offense at that. Sometimes we need to set limits, even with people we consider family. And sometimes especially with family. It's really, really okay.
5) Just so you know, I plan to bring a flag along for the celebration.

PurityIcekiller
2012-06-18, 02:15 PM
1. I do admit it was a dramatic change. It's like when I first took up the Blades avatar.
2. It hopefully won't be a white flag. :smallbiggrin:
3. Because it's a frog. :smalltongue:
4. I'm sorry, but I'm not good at interpreting those big emoticons.
5. I'm usually mistaken for eighteen in real life, so let's go with that for now.

Kelvin360
2012-06-18, 02:33 PM
1. (I seriously feel like making four of these) I really really hope I haven't OOCly ticked anyone off. I like your roleplay and company more than words can express. :smallsmile:
2. You can deny, if you want! But...wooden! Stakes!
3. Nooot touching that one...
4. I feel like y'all have lost interest or something. Not sure if it's my DMing or...
5. Yeah, I usually get around 30...until I open my biiig mouth. :smallsigh:
6. Still awesome.

Serpentine
2012-06-27, 01:13 PM
Noooo thread, don't die! D:

1. Well. That was, uh... fun :smallredface:
2. You still haven't looked at that, huh. I wonder what your reaction will be if you ever do...
3. I'm sorry I screwed up. But this is definitely a big difference in preference between us.
4. I really, really want you to come. But you're not gonna, are you :smallfrown:
5. I think that Secret was yours, and I'm sorry. I don't understand it... but I'm sorry.

Mauve Shirt
2012-06-27, 01:53 PM
1. Hm, now I'm wondering which secret you think is whose!
2. So, how 'bout dem O's?
3. Surely that's not YOU!!!
4. Would you stop? Please? You're driving me nuts.
5. How's life? Haven't spoken to you in ages.

PurityIcekiller
2012-06-27, 03:20 PM
1. No worries. I thought that was quite fun, actually. :smallwink:
2. I really wish you posted more often. This side-plot is dragging on.
3. But chestnuts make such good vehicles! And what's with the slight pirate accent?
4. I hope that wasn't the Dwarf Fortress kind of "fun".
5. Okay, enough is enough. I'll put my full efforts into breaking your power. You have too much.

Em Blackleaf
2012-06-28, 01:33 AM
1. How did we like... never mention that again? WHY IS EVERYTHING SO NORMAL AND COMFORTABLE ALREADY DESPITE THAT
2. OH I LOVE SCP I LITERALLY SCARED MYSELF SO MUCH I COULDNT SLEEP EASILY FOR LIKE A WEEK ONCE WITH THAT SITE
3. Hey, I tried. I still adore you for no reason.
4. Hey you. Yeah, you. Still too scared to message you. xD
5. You're right. I DO look good in a bikini. Took me long enough. :smalltongue:

The Succubus
2012-06-28, 02:01 AM
1. I don't *really* think you're a horrible horrible person. <3

2. You work strange and mighty voodoo that I will never understand but will be eternal grateful for, along with everyone else.

3. You seem like a sweet and wonderful person - I'd like to meet you in real life but I don't know where you live.

4. I'd really love to meet YOU as well, it's just a matter of saving for a transatlantic flight.

5. Bleh, wish you were coming to the UK meet. Won't be the same without the chance to bug the beck out of you =p

Serpentine
2012-06-28, 02:20 AM
1. I wouldn't :smallfrown: ...not that I'd wear one anyway. I'd keep thinking it's about to fall off.
2. I'm kinda really looking forward to it :smallredface:
3. I wanna watch those last two episodes...
4. I used to really like you. That's why what you did was so disappointing. Since then, everything you say really rubs me the wrong way. I don't know whether you're getting bitchier, or I'm just looking at what you do through a new lens. The only reason I haven't defriended you is out of a vague hope that maybe I'll end up liking you again, or you'll do something to redeem yourself, or something.
5. I wish you were coming :smallfrown:

Kelvin360
2012-06-28, 02:44 AM
1. This can only be the start of a world-dominating relationship...as long as his bad luck doesn't crash everything. Heh, that was so fate temptation.
2. Good sir, you have officially lost the game.
3. It is, yeah. I actually had far different intentions for this. The end result of the mind-warp was spot on, though. (I could go forever on this topic)
4. I'm undecided whether you two are gonna unleash a truly epic and memorable fight scene or make life hell...I'm leaning towards the former, but also contingencying the supermen just in case. Kinda feels like there's a centimeter of space between which side will get utterly curbstomped, though.
5. I thought the whole point of this was to be a fast-reponse adventure...but we're getting nowhere. I'm headscratching.
6. 'Awe*some adj. 1: expressive of awe 2: inspiring awe'...hey look! There's your picture!

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2012-06-28, 07:51 AM
1. It took a long time but we finally met! HUZZAH! I am stiil afraid I don't live up to the expectations, though.
2. I got your birthday present.
3. I got your birthday present!
4. It was good to see you, even if for only a minute.
5. It was good to see you, even if only for a minute.

Haruki-kun
2012-06-28, 12:29 PM
1. You live up to expectations and more.
2-3. im in ur room usin ur wireless.
4. You missed me by a few minutes just now.
5. You! Get here already so I can meet you! =I

The Succubus
2012-06-28, 06:12 PM
1. You fiend! I knew my net connection was acting up - AND NOW I'VE FOUND THE CAUSE. :smallfurious:

2. Hmmm. I'm not sure how you really feel about me (no, not you hun :smalltongue:). You seem distant when I try to speak with you at the meet-ups. I don't know whether it's just a slight shyness or whether there is a genuine dislike there. I hope it's the former.

3. You were also quite shy at the London meet - bring some of your forum mojo into real life. You really deserve it. :smallbiggrin:

4. Your most recent entry in the Caption Contest thread made me laugh out loud. I wish you'd come to the meet up and make me laugh again. I'm pretty sure there's a young lady there that really wants to meet you too.

5. Kasanip is amazing and legendary but so are you in a different way. Do not be disheartened and give up on the game - you add an earthy sense of realism and familiarity that the game really needs.

PurityIcekiller
2012-06-28, 06:26 PM
1. My connection was acting up too. You know what to do. GET THE CULPRIT!
2. And given that the culprit is you, you'd better start running. :smallamused:
3. You've got so many sad faces there. I wonder why?
4. Just because she's an Axe Crazy maniac doesn't mean she can't be nice, does it? :smallbiggrin:
5. Hey! I'm ready! Stop on by!

Indurain
2012-07-02, 12:03 AM
1. It was great seeing you again. This is always the happiest weekend of the year! (of course this applies to more than one person)
2. I know you'll never see this, but thank you so much for the incredible hospitality. You two are so awesome and caring. I only wish we'd gotten to spend more time together.
3. I doubt you'll see this, (I didn't even realize you had a forum account until today) but you are an incredible person who fit so well into our happy group that it felt like you'd been coming for years! And now, I hope you will keep coming back!
4. One day we'll convince them, and it will be an earth shaking good time.
5. I still love you more than a man should love a quadruped!

Gnomish Wanderer
2012-07-02, 01:06 AM
1. I'm really really glad you liked the avatar. I'm only happy once you are.
2. I feel better now. Telling you the truth just made me able to talk to you more freely. I want to actually get to know you now.
3. So glad to have you back at the forums! Ready for your game? I sure am! *super excited*
4. Your advice was really helpful, but I can't seem to implement it without screwing the whole thing up. Ugh.
5. I'm really sorry I haven't PM'd you yet, it's been like weeks. I feel awful.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2012-07-02, 11:00 PM
1. You remember that scene in Kill Bill where the one dude gives the other the sword that says "To the Only Man I'll Ever Love" yeah, I'd give you that sword.
2. I do hope I see you at Furfright. I think you'd have a good time and if you discover new games, you'll probably buy them and bring them to the meet-up. Its my long term plan to play awesome games more often without buying them.
3. I know you're hoping of these will be about you and won't disappoint. This one is about you.
4. I wish you'd stuck around the boards for more than one day. Your user name was hilarious and I'm still planning on running a D&D character based on it.
5. After seeing what an awesome dude you were, I kinda feel like a jerk for thinking I'd need to ask you not to be crude around my roomie.

Lady Tialait
2012-07-03, 06:24 PM
1. Good to see you around!
2. I'm baaack, sorry about that.
3. I have always wanted to know, does it itch?
4. So, how did that game turn out?
5. ALL HAIL DOOM!

Reinholdt
2012-07-03, 07:23 PM
It was great to finally meet you in person. Sorry I'm such a bad conversationalist. :smallfrown:
I thought it'd be awkward, but it was good to talk to you again.
Your baby is the best baby. You're really blessed.
We make an incredible and terrifying team. We should work together more often.
You have a lot of really fun games and are one of maybe two to three people I've met who can keep up with my desire to play them. It was really good meeting you.
You still owe me a giant magnifying glass.

Haruki-kun
2012-07-03, 11:24 PM
1. Oh, that's OK. I enjoyed meeting you, too. :smallsmile:
2. Thanks for letting me stay! And for the rides! And the milkshake!
3. I was so excited to meet you that I just rushed to hug you when you walked in and totally forgot that you had no idea who I was. :smalltongue:
4. Thanks for the whipped cream! Getting whipped was a lot of fun. :smalltongue:
5. I don't know what to write here, but this one is totally about you.

PurityIcekiller
2012-07-03, 11:34 PM
1. Isn't this "Five People on GitP", not "Six People on GitP"?
2. Sorry, but I'm not enough of a traveller to go.
3. You'll be able to work it out if you have the tools you need. I'm afraid I don't know what Inkscape can do, though.
4. Aren't you an enthusiastic one? :smallamused:
5. I hope that doesn't mean I have to stand on my back legs. It's freaky, and it makes it hard to balance.

Serpentine
2012-07-03, 11:39 PM
1. I'm relieved. I think we'll be okay, which is nice to know :smallsmile:
2. I'm sad you can't come :smallfrown:
3. I'm very glad you can! :smallbiggrin:
4. You didn't know who I was? :smallfrown: ...so who did you think I was? :smallconfused:
5. Eeeeee so excited! :smallredface:
6. Rules are made to be broken :smalltongue:

Gnomish Wanderer
2012-07-04, 01:11 AM
1. I've come to a conclusion. I decided I'm uncomfortable around you, so I'm breaking away from a majority of our private conversations.
2. You seem to be able to talk about droll subjects without boring me, which is not an easy task. Good work.
3. SO HOW ARE YOU
4. I'm just going to pretend that's about me. Thanks!
5. I like the chat but I feel like an outsider >.>

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2012-07-06, 08:07 PM
1. I can't wait till you are back in the States. Stay safe, little dude!
2. I look at the daily temps and I can only assume that some other minion bought you a giant magnifying glass.
3. You have the coolest ponytars on the boards.
5. I remember that time at meet-up and I went to use your puter to check something and "Robotized Wonder Woman" popped up on your search history.
6. It really made me smile when you got everyone to point at Exachix at the meet-up!

Serpentine
2012-07-10, 07:21 PM
1. <3 You will be are great.
2. You're still my favrit :B Hope I'll get to see you again before I go.
3. I kinda really wish you'd been staying with me. I'd've loved to talk to you more, I found you hugely entertaining.
4. Dat hat.
5. Ello ello, what was all that then? :smallamused:

The Succubus
2012-07-12, 05:10 PM
1. Eeep. I forgot about that - I need to get my butt back in gear and in Inkscape before the deadline. >.>

2. If I ever have a daughter, I hope she's like you. Maybe with the crazy turned down a couple of notches.

3. *prods* My hat is both natty and stylish and goes well with my glasses. Also, it was wonderful to see you again hun. ^_^

4. You've changed - and for the better, I think.

5. You were much more outgoing in Newcastle than you were in Camden. It was wonderful to see you again too. If you don't come to future meet-ups, I'll cry.

Thufir
2012-07-14, 05:18 PM
Oh hey, I totally forgot about this thread.

1. I miss you.
2. Look, I don't always know what I mean by things when I say them, let alone afterwards.
3. Welcome to the forums! I trust this means you'll be attending more meetups in future?
4. I can see why she likes you.
5. You were cooler than I expected.

Cuthalion
2012-07-14, 06:23 PM
1. I'm a pony.
2.You're a pony. And you're proud of it.
3. Awesome avatar!
4. Why all the criticism?
5. You know, nobody ever knows, who's talking to whom, but that's the point of the thread, and it annoys me. :smallannoyed:

PurityIcekiller
2012-07-14, 08:36 PM
1. Oh, definitely yes. Mighty good of you to support me like that. Thanks. Stand by my side, and we will have equality.
2. But what if you have a son instead?
3. But gnomes are humanoid. Are you a high-level monk, or on a different plane?
4. Aw, thanks. I wonder which one I'll have next?
5. Heya! I hardly know you, but I hope that changes soon.

@V: I'm afraid I can't. Not until the balance shifts a bit more. Once they start switching sides, I'll come back.

@VV: Well, my plan was to convince them to switch sides and make their own opponents. Still, if things do start to look up, I'll be back.

Alarra
2012-07-15, 08:43 AM
1. They're kicking our butts, please come back?
2. I need someone to talk to and you definitely owe me, but I don't know how to initiate contact again.
3. I had a dream that you wouldn't let me play euchre with you. I woke up over two hours ago and I'm still kind of upset about it.
4. I was pretty sure we'd already been declared 'locals', but thanks for making it official. Next year's going to be greeeeeat.
5. I'm worried that I may have made the wrong choice.
6. I'm going to start working on it again. Today maybe, if I get my notes done soon here. Is this a good plan or would you rather we just let it die?

@^ but the balance is only shifted further in their favor by you leaving. we should recruit instead!

Em Blackleaf
2012-07-15, 11:20 PM
1. Oh god I have the strangest sense of missing you. But how can I miss someone I've never met in person? I guess I just love you that much.
2. You're fun. Do I think you're fun because you drunkenly flirted with me so I care about you for attention (that happens to me a lot why does that happen to me a lot) or do I think you're fun because you're actually fun? I'm leaning toward BOTH.
3. I know I love YOU because you're fun. Also everything else we have in common. For example: every aspect of our personalities.
4. Why am I STILL trying to make you love me (okay I'm not trying THAT hard, I COULD just try messaging you or something :smalltongue:) I just love friendship so much. D':
5. Woah I miss you. Your existence just came back to me like right this second. You're a fun friend.

Mauve Shirt
2012-07-16, 05:39 AM
1. Well that's a dumb way to do things.
2. Come to the Oct meetup!
3. Come to the Oct meetup!
4. Come to the Oct meetup!
5. Come to the Oct meetup!

Gnomish Wanderer
2012-07-16, 06:26 AM
1. Wha? Oct Meetup?
2. Heh, I see whatchu did thar. I still just feel like I don't belong, like I'm different. Ah well
3. Was that critisism one about me? If so, I dish out heavy (and hopefully constructive) critism so people can improve and with the hope that people will do the same for me.
4. Now you have me all curious about what the comment said before you edited it!
5. I wanna hang out in those talk-y forum threads where people basically chat but whenever I try I get overwhelmed. Advice?

The Succubus
2012-07-17, 06:26 AM
1. That was the most adorable video ever - I wonder what would happen if I tickled YOU like that IRL? :smallamused:

2. You really are a very prickly engima aren't you? It's hard to make out what you're thinking and your attitudes towards others, which seem to range from apathy, annoyance to "omgoshwuvyou".

3. Where have you been lately? I've missed seeing you in the Friendly Banter and SMBG sections. :smallfrown:

4. If I studied the strange voodoo of avataring for a hundred years, I could never produce the wonders you managed to do in the space of a week for DYF.

5. *hugs* - this one's for you. <3

MonkeyBusiness
2012-07-17, 12:26 PM
1. If that's me you're asking, I've been sick. So sick I had to cancel my trip and stay home in bed. Sad Monkey didn't feel like playing and was in no condition to give advice.
2. Sorry. The thunder freaked us all out. We're fine now.
3. Chin up, little blue buckaroo! You are a favorite of mine.
4. I've been wondering if that was addressed to me, but can't very well ask because it might sound, well, arrogant. It's fun to imagine I might actually be that popular, though.
5. So what's fun to do in your town? Not that you're not a destination all your own, dear friend.

Indurain
2012-07-17, 04:08 PM
1. It can be extremely overwhelming. Sometimes you just have to know you won't be able to keep up with the conversation. Either embrace the madness, or just avoid that area. It can be very scary.

2. I'm planning on it, but life has conspired against my wallet, and the MD RenFair is a great place to part a fool from his money!

3. I want to say it would be a good plan, but I don't know if I have the time. I'd love to be writing again, but I'm afraid I just really wasn't funny enough the first time around.

4. Well, now I can add Monkey to the list of cartoon animals that stir my loins. :smallwink:

5. That's a lot of love you're throwing around there. There's not necessarily anything wrong with that, just be careful not to break too many hearts!

Mauve Shirt
2012-07-17, 05:37 PM
1. Forget the wallet! Don't listen to your "budget" and just do what's fun! (This advice is probably terrible)
2. Yes, meetup in Maryland in October. View the thread up in Friendly Banter for more details!
3. You should come too! And you and you!
4. You get well soon!
5. Glad that got sorted out without me having to intervene. That would have been embarrassing.

Cuthalion
2012-07-17, 07:07 PM
1. Ye are stoats legit. Seriously, though.
2. Hey. There's an IA contest unjudged yet. Older, too.
3. Yay!
4.Hm. Haven't seen you around here.
5. Sorry, I can't, I'm not in that area.

Haruki-kun
2012-07-18, 01:27 PM
1. Serpentine brought this to my attention, but before I tackle it, I'll focus on the current contests, I'm two months behind and having issues with one of the contests.
2. Yes, but you don't know how it is elsewhere. :smallsigh:
3. I was totally gonna go visit you guys before leaving the midwest, but then I didn't. My bad. I'll see you when I get back. ._.
4. You disappeared so suddenly, sometimes I wondered if something happened to you. :smalleek:
5. It's OK, there's nothing wrong with talking to yourself every once in a while. There's also nothing wrong with posting at yourself, Trog never said none of the five people you directed a message to could be yourself. Yes, they probably think you're crazy now. Doesn't matter, you're totally the world's best Angel.

PurityIcekiller
2012-07-18, 02:41 PM
1. Hey, don't worry. I've done it before too. I think it's pretty fun.
2. Speaking of which, I like your Tedd pony avatar. :smalltongue:
3. I don't do meetups. Sorry.
4. I tend to get overwhelmed in those threads too. That's why I stick to SMBGs and roleplaying. I feel more comfortable here.
5. Huh? No, that was two avatars ago. I'm not Master Sparking people any more.

MonkeyBusiness
2012-07-18, 08:01 PM
1. Yes, I've been told I'm a stirring experience.
2. Thanks, I feel like a whole new monkey. Sadly, I am still the same old monkey ... but at least I am not sick any more. That was a bore.
3. When you come back, will you visit Washington DC? You should.
4. If I have a son, I shall call him "Mini Monkey".
5. Thank you, I do think my fez is rather flattering.

Alarra
2012-07-18, 11:12 PM
1. Are you in DC? If so we should totally hang out sometime, or, you know, you could come to the meetup.
2. Your birthday party is 3 weeks too early. I won't be in OK then.
3. Hey...Hey you...with the writey stuff....We needs poetry judges.
4. So, Intervention....No way you can make it happen?
5. Actually, on that note, are you two actually going to come up for Intervention? We should probably discuss that sometime.
6. We're going to see Dragons on Sunday. Giant fire breathing dragons in a live show of 'how to train your dragon'. Yes, this is directed at each and every one of you because you should all be jealous.

Mauve Shirt
2012-07-19, 05:49 AM
1. Psh. I deal with dragons every day at work. (super jealous)
2. I'll be in F-burg visiting friends this weekend! Gonna break dance on that stupid Trinkle seal!
3. Why noooooooooooot? They're fun!
4. August 3rd. I can do this thing!
5. Awww. *pats* You are the best angel!

Cuthalion
2012-07-19, 08:43 AM
1. Of all the people who could have posted in this thread right after me.... You!
2.I would have judged but for the fact that we needed a writer if I did so.
3. Ok. I'll make it as soon as I can
4. ME CRUSHES YOU!
5. You know, people often say PIk which is correct and you correct them. Maybe I shoud just abbreviate with http://technabob.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/light_up_pi_symbol_1.jpg.

Kneenibble
2012-07-19, 12:33 PM
1. You might be boring in real life. That's okay [I think I am too]. You have a good heart and that is what matters.

2. You might have at least acknowledged the poem I wrote for you, you gormless goober. They don't just fall out of my ass, you know.

3. If you don't reply to this, I'm taking it as explicit affirmation that you are, as I suppose, French.

4. I secretly wished that we would become penpals after that exchange. ;___;

5. And for the gnome who wanders, I shall sing this song
Whose footsteps grew past count by any man or god
Impressed in thirsty sand and squelched in soggy clod;
Or dainty laid on marble chequers, set along
The gilded courtyards which to some queer lord belong.
In stranger places too, this pilgrim gnome has trod:
On far-flung nameless moons which ancient monsters clawed
And wastelands seared by ancient engines turned to wrong.
Her eyes have seen the shapes for which we have no name;
Her tongue has spoken words not ever heard on Earth
And tasted dishes unbeknownst to any gnome.
I sing this song so not to one day ask what came
Of all her stories, all her virtues, all her worth:
As fire in the night to one day call her home.

Thufir
2012-07-19, 03:53 PM
1. Find a way to give me teleportation powers, and I definitely will.
2. If I get those aforementioned teleportation powers, you will also be receiving a very exciting visit.
3. I just noticed that, and immediately recalled that previous instance... bit touchy, aren't you?
4. Accept my Skype contact request thing!
5. You know, thinking of you as well, teleportation powers would solve so many of my problems.

Indurain
2012-07-19, 04:11 PM
1. Sadly no. And Katie's work is giving her the runaround for Oct. so we may not know about that until 2 weeks before.

2. Yes, that is terrible advice...but I may still follow it.

3. I liked your #1, because you know at least a dozen people are now thinking it's about them, and that's a good thing! We need more good-hearted people in this world.

4. *is crushed* OW!!

5. At least I'm not the only one. Then again, on this forum I'm not surprised.

smellie_hippie
2012-07-19, 04:28 PM
1. It's doubtful that we can swing a con AND a meet-up. It may have been a different "you two", but what the hey...

2. Hippie Burfday Hugs!! (from a distance)

3. *stab*

4. I need advice on my next concoction...

5. Remind me why I feel the masochistic need to add more and more personal responsibility at work with no pay increase...

Alarra
2012-07-19, 07:41 PM
1. Well maybe we won't go to intervention either if no one's going to come with us. Probably not the best expenditure anyway.

2. Do I want an iphone for my next phone?

3. I have this project planned that I've been thinking about for a couple years. If I actually do it, want to help edit?

4. I thought you were funny. We should talk about it.

5. *scritches*

MonkeyBusiness
2012-07-19, 07:55 PM
1. Perhaps I will. And yes, I'd like that. Thank you.
2. That I'd like to see. I can't breakdance, but I have this vision of bouncing all over it with a pogostick.
3. How silly. There is no other monkey so talented with a spoon.
4. Well, I didn't mean I am boring. I just wish I came with spare parts. Why are knees so badly designed?
5. Some people tell me I have a short temper. Actually, I simply have a swift and assertive response to bull****.

PurityIcekiller
2012-07-19, 08:42 PM
1. I'm afraid I'm not that much of a traveller.
2. We're all crazy to some extent. It's just that the way we're crazy varies. :smallamused:
3. What about with a knife or fork?
4. You? Boring? Never, sir. Never. And I'm not boring either, even if I lack your eloquence.
5. Come on, I need you! Where are you?

Gnomish Wanderer
2012-07-20, 12:59 AM
1. I don't believe I'm clever enough to come up with a response to your greeting.
2. I really really wish I could go to such a meet-up, but I am plagued by the twin faults of no money and incredibly low self-esteem
3. Eh, it's perhaps too overwhelming for one little gnome. Thanks for the advice, regardless.
4. But whyyy do you want me in that contest? I'm so lazy and I have so much other stuff on my plate that I should be doing right now!
5. I think people just think they're more boring than they actually are in real life. That being said, being in my company without a screen is a situation most ill-fated.

A trembling hand, a heart to stop,
blessed by each and every word,
the elegance of speech she yearned within.
The words from the page seemed to hop
From the poems of a little songbird,
no fleeting stranger, instead: her friend.
Not much, comparatively, but I wanted to try to thank you in kind.

Mauve Shirt
2012-07-20, 05:11 AM
1. Oh shush, you're excellent! Shy and low self esteem? That's everybody on the internet! Money is a perfectly acceptable reason to not go of course, but it's natural to be scared of meeting Internet People, because what if they don't like you IRL? WE'LL LIKE YOU IRL! All it takes is a little willingness to try new things, like Kubb, which is nutty. If you ever get the chance to go to a meetup, I'll go there to and give you a big hug.
Or I'll stand in a corner and look at my feet the whole time. Either is a possibility!
2. Kubb is nutty, but I'm sure it will be there. Have you bought a jewel-encrusted or solid silver set yet?
3. Nah, you want a droid. Unless you want an iphone. They both have good points and bad points and you shouldn't ask the internet because suddenly TROLOLOLOLO
4. You're a kitty!
5. DO IT! I want to meet you and give you high fives! Actually I'll be in DC this evening, for like half an hour in a train station.

Serpentine
2012-07-20, 10:14 AM
1. But that's what got me into this mess! :frown:
2. I feel stupid when I'm always the first one to initiate contact. But I'd really like to talk to you more...
3. You can't have him, he's mine :smallamused: Well, you know...
4. I'm glad I don't see you anymore. Good riddance.
5. Where are you? You are a mystery.

Thufir
2012-07-20, 11:02 AM
1. No, mine! (Depending on who you actually meant, this may make more or less sense)
2. Stop being vanished. It's your least interesting state of being.
3. You have a seriously skewed idea of what is funny.
4. *Hugs*
5. I wish I had more context for some of the things which happen in your life that I hear about.

The Succubus
2012-07-20, 11:51 AM
1. I get that about my sense of humour a lot. I only hope it doesn't offend too much.

2. It's been a while since I last saw you in person. Please take immediate steps to rectify this situation (even though you never come here).

3. Yay! We managed to confuse a whole of folks in the UK thread!

4. I keep secretly hoping you'll PM me - no ulterior motives but I'd really like to know what's going on in your life. :smallsmile:

5. You are absolutely adorable and I may have to start work on a new avatar for you.

All of you - I thank you for the service this thread provides. Whenever I am feeling comfortable and secure about my friendships, all I have to do is come here and send my paranoia levels through the roof.

PurityIcekiller
2012-07-20, 01:49 PM
1. You know, intolerance of my people isn't a joke. It's actually a rather serious issue. Just a little reminder.
2. I'm considering doing something to make you even more paranoid. :smallamused:
3. Fine, fine. If you say so. *picks up pickaxe*
4. Maybe I'll throw in something to make the scene more exciting.
5. Don't stop being awesome, my friend. :smallsmile:

Indurain
2012-07-20, 03:58 PM
1. Please don't feel stupid. I welcome contact at any time. Especially from someone as awesome as you.

2. I find meet-ups are actually great for self-esteem (at least GitP ones are). Because everyone is so friendly and welcoming. You can't help but feel truly loved!

3. Is it considered skewed if I just think everything is funny?

4. Katie's boss cleared up everything, so we're in. Hell or high-water! And Katie's going to try to make us costumes!!

5. I wish you came to this thread more. This game is perfect for your crazy mixed up logic!

Mauve Shirt
2012-07-23, 07:22 PM
1. You've ruined EVERYTHING! And by that I mean, I'll never flip a photo again.
2. Seriously, quit it with the "intolerance of my people" bull****. You're not a people, you're a cult of sickening fanboys, and it's not bronies I don't tolerate.
3. Mayday mayday, it appears we have a problem.
4. Holy ****ing moses. There's not much else to say. Wow. I hate it when all I can give are thoughts and prayers. :smallfrown:
5. Wish I saw you around anymore. You're a cool person.

Grue Bait
2012-07-24, 12:42 AM
1. You're my best bro. We need to hang out more.

2. You are an extraordinary person. If I ever get the chance to meet you, I'm going to dissect your brain. Er, not literally, of course. That'd be a weird thing to do to somebody I just met.

3. You need to teach me how to write good 'n make stuff sound purty.

4. Was that at me? I hope it was. If not I'll probably go back to my lurking...

5. You're the best bait there is. Everybody loves you. You're totally cool.

Em Blackleaf
2012-07-24, 01:57 AM
1. I'm sorry, okay? I'm confused and I'm sorry.
2. I really don't have words for you. Just why. xD
3. You're not a bad example. You're just a totally cool guy. <3
4. I don't think you understand how much I wanna be your friend.
5. Take me to your beautiful city.

Thufir
2012-07-24, 12:43 PM
1. Huh. I mean, I was thinking along those lines, but I wasn't going to be quite so blunt about it.
2. I am she as you are she as you are me and we are all together?
3. Interesting that that level of affection is where I draw the line on it.
4. I bet you're really confused reading this - if you think you know what I mean, you're probably wrong. :smallamused:
5. I still can't help but be a bit jealous sometimes.

Serpentine
2012-07-24, 01:14 PM
1. What she said ^^^
2. Sooo... which one is mine?
3. I'm sorry! I'll get it to you as soon as I can, honest and true! D:}
4. It always gives me a little jar, but not in a bad way, when I see you posting outside of the Gaming section. Almost like if one of my RL friends started posting anywhere on here.
5. Speaking of RL friends... I really do think you guys would like this forum, if you gave it a chance.

Indurain
2012-07-24, 04:23 PM
1. It may not have been at you when I wrote it, but it applies to you just as well as the person it was intended for. Hope you stick around!

2. I agree completely. Fandom is a choice. No need to swear though.

3. Honestly, I make a lousy friend. You probably don't really want to be.

4. More and more I think you're talking to me, but more and more I realise you're not.

5. Goo Goo Gachoo.

MonkeyBusiness
2012-07-24, 04:33 PM
1. I'm thinking of throwing my computer out the front door.
2. Play that funk-kay myoo-zic, Monk-key!
3. *ducks the snarky crossfire* Shut the front door! I thought this was a game!
4. *double take* Since when do you ... hold on ...
5. *pages up. Double double take*. Now I understand. You goofy kids. Ow. My neck ....

PurityIcekiller
2012-07-24, 04:44 PM
1. I can't just decide whether I like or hate a show, can I? It's not really a choice. Besides, whatever the case, we are still Soylent Green people, and still deserve respect.
2. *quadruple take*
3. Yeah, save the literal dissection of brains for mad scientists like me.
4. This one is! *continues swinging pickaxe*
5. I think that you think that I don't know what you're thinking. Is that correct? :smallamused:

Mauve Shirt
2012-07-30, 08:34 PM
1. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight :smalltongue:
2. Shoop da woop.
3. I hope things get better.
4. I hope you enjoy school. Study hard, get better grades than I did, kick ass.
5. Humans can recover from all kinds of miserable things. Get well soon.

Kelvin360
2012-07-31, 02:44 AM
1. We need a ref and a cooldown room, stat!
2. You guys got me back into the groove I was losing. Props.
3. Suddenly: NINJAS! (Or, that's my bet)
4. I'm hoping you don't think of the new direction as cheating on you or something. If you weren't so engaging I might've just stopped, darn ya! :smallwink:
5. We haven't really been connecting much lately, but I want you to know my attitude toward you hasn't changed. You are still a walking CMoA.

The Succubus
2012-07-31, 04:16 AM
1. I have no idea what to do for your DYF and I'm running out of time. Eeek.

2. I've missed seeing your posts in the Heroes of the Fall game.

3. I really hope you make it through the next 3 days okay - even if you don't make your goal, I want you to be well and healthy afterwards. Please take of yourself.

4. One day, I will find the finest and most expensive brand of coffee I can buy and mail it to you, if I knew your address. :smalltongue:

5. I really wish I knew what you truly thought of me. I have a feeling that you loathe me but take great pains to hide it.

PurityIcekiller
2012-07-31, 04:33 AM
1. Honestly? I actually like you. Then again, my default attitude is "friendly unless they've ticked me off somehow".
2. Yes, I admit it's getting better, a little better all the time... :smallwink:
3. ...Of course, it would be even better if you didn't have so much power. :smallsigh:
4. Thanks for the support. I'll be sure to repay you as soon as possible. (Oh, and I think we're waiting on you in the roleplay, just so you know.)
5. Where is that comic?

Dallas-Dakota
2012-07-31, 04:46 AM
1. Wish we would talk as often as we used to, but we're both too busy with our real life nowadays, grown apart and whatnot.

2. Even though I may be a bit shallow compared to some, in the romance department, despite that you're not my type so to say, I wish we'd live near eachother so I could seduce you.

3. I'm truly sorry but at a certain point I was still dealing so much with my own issues that I just had to cut you off because helping you burdened me too much. And the worst part is, I don't think you've ever realised that I cut you off on purpose...

4. We need to rave sometime!

5.One day I'l make it across the pond and drink your homebrew mead with you!

Mauve Shirt
2012-07-31, 05:18 AM
1. Are you talking to me? If you ever get the finest and most expensive coffee, I will give you my address. You should probably send some to the high priest too.
2. High priest, I am beset by occasional heart palpitations. Is this a test of faith?
3. It feels like the Hunger Games.
4. Got any tips for not being nervous when you meet a test examiner?
5. Are there crimes that you have never committed? I doubt it. Sometimes I wonder, when will you die?

MonkeyBusiness
2012-07-31, 04:58 PM
1. Won't you have a slice of this lovely cake? Thanks for arranging it with the gnomes!
2. I hope you mean me! Coffee goes well with cake! Have some cake!
3. If he means you, not me, will you share? Meanwhile, have some cake!
4. On my sandship, as we sail to Barsoom, we shall subsist on coffee and rum (making a drink called a "pharisee") and dine upon ... cake!
5. "If I knew you were coming I'd have baked a cake!" But fortunately I havee plenty! Would you like some? With frosting?
6. PS ... anyone else want cake? Got three stories worth right here!
. *hands out plates*

Indurain
2012-08-04, 03:43 PM
1. I won't deny your request for respect as a person, but you're still not a "people". You're a group of humans who all like a cartoon. No one's enslaving you, or killing you off at an alarming pace. They're just disagreeing with you, and they are aloud to do that!

2. Eep Opp Ork Ah Ah (+10 Retro Cool points to anyone who gets the reference)

3. You're lucky no one else noticed that you agreed with her too, otherwise you'd be in this fight too. Or maybe you're bigger than that, and I'm just the petty one.

4. I used to really dislike you, no real reason why. But you've grown up and grown on me, and now I'm really glad to see you everytime you post.

5. Don't worry, my PS answer is coming soon.

BONUS #6: I hear you have cake?

MonkeyBusiness
2012-08-04, 09:20 PM
1. Means I love you.
2. Ooh ee ooh ah ah ting tang walla walla bing bang.
3. Da doo ron ron ron, da doo ron ron.
4. Mana, mana (doot doo dee doo doo).
5. Put them all together, they spell, "Hckc ... pw!"

Gnomish Wanderer
2012-08-04, 09:47 PM
1. Glad I could help. *takes some cake*
2. I have to agree with Indy that I don't like the use of 'people' in that manner, but I still agree that no one should be prosecuted or downtrodden for their opinions. On either 'side.'
3. I really haven't worked any more on avataring, I'm sorry. I've been so bad about avataring this month. I need to pick up the pace.
4. I need a hug. Do you have any suggestions for cheering people up?
5. Where did you go?

Serpentine
2012-08-04, 11:20 PM
1. Expressing a dislike for something you like is not oppression.
2. I am worried about creeping you out.
3. I am worried about creeping you out, too. And everyone else who's present for those conversations.
4. I am slightly jealous of you :I In a "hoarding jealously" sort of way, not an envious sort of way.
5. I wish you'd show any enthusiasm at all. I'd start thinking I shouldn't even bother trying to meet you - just write you off with the other person who showed absolutely no interest in doing so - except I'll regret it if I don't make it happen before I leave.

Alarra
2012-08-04, 11:32 PM
1. Thank you. I like cake.
2. Agreed. And frankly I really don't get all this crazy fanaticism. It's a show, a cute show, but that's it. It shouldn't define you.
3. *hugs* *offers strawberries* that help?
4. What fight? *is nosy*
5. I had lots of plans for a group of entries for the board game IA. I'm sorry it didn't happen.

Mauve Shirt
2012-08-05, 02:05 AM
1. I got the reference, but Monkey got there first. She broke the 3-post rule to do so though. Also +1.
2. +1 for you too. Now that I am mobile, we should hang out more.
3. At times I am unsure what drives you to do that.
4. As those directly before me have said, you shouldn't let it define you. You'll be happier if you don't.
5. Caaaaake? Any left?

The Succubus
2012-08-05, 02:33 AM
1. You get a hug because you're a little down at the moment. *hugs*

2. I know who you're referring to. Unfortunately I don't know if there's a force in the Universe that will make him move more than 200 yards from his house.

3. Just as my brain had gotten used to seeing you with a keytar, you swap back. My brain wishes to voice it's disapproval.

4. You seem to be going through a rough patch at the moment hun. Is there anything we can do to help?

5. <3

PurityIcekiller
2012-08-05, 02:47 AM
1. What's going on? I'm getting rather worried about you. Here. *promotes*
2. It's not "disliking what I like". It's "disliking me for liking what I like".
3. Why does adding a sixth message seem to be so popular around here?
4. Magic's just not a really good topic to emphasize around a Badass Normal (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BadassNormal). Especially a rather trigger-happy one.
5. >3

MonkeyBusiness
2012-08-05, 12:17 PM
1. Plenty left! Have a slice! *gives you a generous slice*
2. Does that mean I get eleven points? Hey! This one goes up to eleven!
3. Good heavens! I have just been mooned by a big pink angle bracket! :smallwink: Woo!
4. And that one was a big pink angle bracket wearing its thong too tight!
5. You're welcome. We should get together for real cake sometime. What kind you you like?
6. Because I started it and I am such a hoopy frood everyone wants to imitate me? Okay, probably not. Does it matter? *adopts mock-tough-guy stance* You gotta problem wid dat? You gotta problem with my 6-message people? :smallwink: I hope you know I'm smiling when I say that. I think you're nifty.

Lix Lorn
2012-08-05, 03:02 PM
1. One finds definition where they like. When something comes about that spreads through the internet to try and teach the morals of friendship, sharing, kindness, and tolerance, I think that's a pretty fair thing to be defined by.
2. Although I'm glad the mutual stabbing is done.
3. Why are you never on when I am? D=
4 (0 different people). Why are you not single/straight/gay/nearby? :smallfrown::smallsigh:
5. Geez, hon. Everyone knows what the problem is here, except you. But we can't say it without upsetting you.

Mauve Shirt
2012-08-05, 03:29 PM
1. Why define yourself by something that makes you completely miserable when you have to defend it? 'swhy I don't bother defining myself by my religion anymore. Which btw also bears a message of kindness and tolerance.
2. I want to say something offensive but I don't have the energy, or the desire to get infracted.
3. I'm doing fine, was just feeling quite ill early this morning.
4. Now that I've got my license I need to do the thing I was putting off until I got my license. Eh, maybe later.
5. You moved away and now I never have anything to do. Or anyone to see movies with. Stupid friends all moving away at the same time. It's like that's something that happens when you grow up, or something.

Kelvin360
2012-08-05, 04:09 PM
1. Ah, the introductions. They make me feel like I'm in a storybook. And I like that.
2. There's defining, and there's guiding. I prefer to think of MLP as the latter; the lessons for life and assistance are there for potential solutions (and the fanbase for aid/happy times), but you're still you as a person. Same for religion (though I hesitate to group the two together): The beliefs and explanations as set are there as answers, but there's nothing saying you can't think on things for yourself using your own brain. Who you are is your destination, and what you use as guidance is your map. Nothing wrong with either.
3. That being said, when did this turn into a debate? :smalleek:
4. And she's enjoying every minute of it!
5. Captain, our awesome-o-meter just exploded!
6. Because sometimes there's not enough room in five to say all you want to say, of course!

Thufir
2012-08-05, 04:20 PM
1. Ah, we are still doing this. I was wondering if everyone had given up.
2. Look, this is no more serious a thing than any other, you're just ridiculously touchy about it.
3. Damn, but I miss you something fierce.
4. Hmm, is that one about me? Or that one? Probably not. That one could be, though that might just be my ego talking.
5. Stumbled across some of your old posts yesterday and I miss you again. Wondering if I should try and get in touch with you, but I'm worried it'd just be awkward.

Alarra
2012-08-05, 05:03 PM
1. I like every kind of cake. I think. *tries to think of a kind of cake I don't like* *can't come up with one*
2. We found some super fun stuff to add to our renn fest costume box so now you can come and not have to worry about not having a costume!
3. I had a dream about you the other day.
4. We need a non-JC get-together cause there were too many people around to really sit and chat and stuff.
5. I think you need a hug, and I need a hug, so *hugs*

Gnomish Wanderer
2012-08-05, 05:26 PM
Whoa, this thread is moving fast!
1. Thank you, I like strawberries
2. I feel a lot better now, thanks though.
3. That made me laugh, you're funny. I now want to get to know you
4. I wanna talk with you, but I'm worried it would just end up weird and awkward.
5. You annoy me. It's probably irrational on my part, but still.

Zeb The Troll
2012-08-05, 05:29 PM
1. Eep Opp Ork Ah Ah means I love you!
2. Some day we'll be locals.
3. You're more local than most, why don't we hang out?
4. (several of you) You said you're local and you want to hang out when we do meetups, but you keep not showing up. Why?
5. I agree that we didn't spend enough time together during the JC meetup. I'm hoping we can correct that sooner than later.

Mauve Shirt
2012-08-05, 06:00 PM
1. Previously because I couldn't get over there. Now I can!!!!!! So we should totally hang out sometime!
2. I hope it's warm at the Rennfest. Not as warm as it's been lately, but less biting than October usually is. I can wear the dress I wore last year, or the "Those who hate" t-shirt I bought!
3. You and you and you and you, come to the meetup!
4. I need to leave for 4 or 5 years to become an Old One and be cool like you.
5. :smallsigh:

The Succubus
2012-08-06, 04:04 AM
1. But in order to become an Old One, you'd have to disappear for years and that would make me a sad panda. :smallfrown:

2. There's Hidden Understanding For Individual Readers. :smalltongue:

3. Remind me how much it costs to send a couple dozen kg's of luggage to Australia again? :smalltongue:

4. Everyone likes Strawberries. She's awesome. Her hubby is pretty awesome too. ^_^

5. Well, two out of four isn't bad, hun. Have you ever thought about moving to London? We have Archies.

MonkeyBusiness
2012-08-06, 10:32 AM
1. I know what you mean. But some cake is more excellent than others.
2. Hidden? Honey, that angle bracket was hiding absolutely nothing! *sighs happily* Reminds me of my youth.
3. I'd love to ... but I work weekends, and that puts a damper on my social life, since most people only do fun stuff on weekends. But then, you're not "most people", are you? :smallsmile:
Other 3. I think you are neat, too! *throws banana-scented kiss in your direction* Mmmwah!
4. Yes, I did enjoy it. It's the most action I've had in a while! :smallbiggrin:
5. See? Only five this time! :smallbiggrin:

Serpentine
2012-08-06, 03:11 PM
1. You're giving the rest of us "your people" a bad name.
2. I don't know, but I'll get some idea as I'm gonna have to try to post a smaller bag of stuff over.
3. Did you fancy me? I think you might've fancied me. Or maybe you were just drunk.
4. I hope you're just slack when it comes to communicating, and that it's not a sign that you don't actually like me.
5. I don't understand why people I hold in very high regard like you so much.

Indurain
2012-08-07, 01:04 AM
1. 10 retro cool points for you both.
2. You're retro enough without the points, old man.:smallwink:
3. That's awesome, Katie wants to make some stuff so hopefully we won't have to raid it too much!
4. And I agree, that's not fair. But could it be because of how you choose to defend yourself?
5. Not to ruin the party, but I've always preferred pie.
6. Pick up sticks

PurityIcekiller
2012-08-07, 02:05 AM
1. You know, for someone who considers me tough and cynical, you're being very tough yourself.
2. Oh, I can let it go by a few times. It's all in good fun. :smallwink: It's just that this game does say "five people" for a reason.
3. I'm glad to have found your approval.
4. Mmm. Strawberries. They're my favourite.
5. Here it comes. This is going to lead to hilarity, especially when everyone figures out what's going on.

Kelvin360
2012-08-07, 02:34 AM
1. I know you probably won't read this, and I'm a bit unhappy with myself to just be thinking it but...that was pretty rude.
2. Next bait-and-switch move: Exploding chairs.
3. I have a 50/50 shot of being identified like that? Ouch!
4. This is gonna end in a magnificently epic fight scene unless the non-fat non-lady sings, I think.
5. Unless Z just pulls a Leeroy and smites everything. He is a paladin, after all! ...Actually, that might end up being even funnier, if in a different way.

Em Blackleaf
2012-08-08, 03:44 AM
1. You know exactly how I feel about you but it must be said; there is no one in the world I get along with as well as I get along with you. Your kind and caring nature and your incredible ability to always have something to say have made you the only internet friend I feel so genuinely close with. Thank you so much for helping me through some of the toughest times in my life. :smallsmile:
2&3. No.
4. I miss the butts outta you. I should probably notice when you're online and put forth the effort to chat again. >.>
5. I'm legitimately proud of myself that I talked to you. xD You're still fun. :B

Mauve Shirt
2012-08-08, 05:30 AM
1. I hope your schooling is going well! (You're in school now right? Or is there another week or something?)
2. Yours too! You're going to the only school TWO of my friends have dropped out of. :smalleek: Good luck!
3. I understand it's quick and dirty, but I do hope you've requested a new one, because yikes.
4. We think the same thing!
5. I can't think of anything to post in a secret.

Luka
2012-08-10, 01:42 PM
1-...ehh, tried it out, not my cup of tea.
2- why? because screw friendship, I go alone and I'm strong by myself, and ry to be stronger than most, not part of some group herd
3- I don't really care anymore, all I like is action and more action, and my personality clashes HARD with that belief, so I guess we aren't exactly going to get along
4- Could I say he's a strange case that has a heart made of glass but comically reverts back to normal? :smallbiggrin:
5- just in case you think I'm part of them: I'm not, they even disagree with me for being me, I even think they set up the "love and tolerance" thing up but they actually don't like me :smalltongue:

PurityIcekiller
2012-08-10, 04:18 PM
1. You don't really need to defend your masculinity. Doing so just makes you look bad. Now me, I don't have much masculinity to defend, so it's easy for me. :smallwink:
2. Well, she's already casually brought up one weird thing. This will be fun, especially if you ask the right questions.
3. Does that emoticon have two tongues?
4. Now I have a target, it looks like. Our precious final countdown of the thread now isn't so final.
5. I agree. His avatar freaks me out. Ponies aren't meant to look like that!

Fredaintdead
2012-08-10, 04:56 PM
1. I'm done with you. DONE. No more hate. No more rage. No more fury. I'm above you, and better for it. Of course, I'm still gonna smile a little next time I get the chance to curbstomp your measley little face into the pavement. Nobody's perfect after all. :smallamused:
2. You have no idea what I'm capable of when I'm angry. And I'm glad of it, this place needs more semi-innocent people like you.
3. You've seen me get very close to being truly angry. I'm not proud of those moments, but I think it's good that you've seen them.
4. I know sugar. I know. It's fine. I'm cool with it. :smallsmile:
5. Cosplay is a good time. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30ntglkZceo&list=FLgk6n4A8ayuiO_UGGBYDUyw&index=2&feature=plpp_video)

Trog
2012-08-10, 06:02 PM
1. You miss the butts out of someone, eh? Is it a chap? Chaps, you should know, have no butts. Like trousers only missing a key area of material. If you miss the butts out of chaps you, er... Trog thinks you're doing that correctly then? Maybe? o.o

2. Too much anger in here. Clearly some people are in the need of a shiny. *passes out shinies to everyone*
One for you... ( ^^)>* <(o.o )
One for you... ( ^^)>* <(o.o )
And one for you... ( ^^)>* <(o.o )

3. It's not his tea, everyone! Move one place! *shifts over, sips tea*

4. *WEEEEEEOOOOWWWW WEEEEEEOOOOWWWW* 3-post police, ma'am. Step out of the bikini, please.

5. Technically everyone's a local... somewhere.

Haruki-kun
2012-08-11, 12:06 AM
1. Not everyone. If you keep moving around you could not be one anywhere. And if you lived in several houses across a couple nearby towns, you would be a regional, not a local.

2. Just gotta stay here a bit more, then wings will be spread, flight will be taken and passive voice will be ceased.

3. Oh, that's OK. I understand that some people have other stuff to do, lives and such. Fortunately, I don't.

4. Hey you! You are a fun man! You should do funny stuff so we all have fun!

5. I would say something like "this one is for you", but that sounds like something people do when they don't know what to write for whom, so I'm definitely not gonna do that, OK?

Mauve Shirt
2012-08-11, 08:22 AM
.......................*
...................../...\
1. SHINY GET! (^_^)
2. Oh dear. I don't like it when anyone is angry. :smalleek: *hug?*
3. Stay safe!
4. I swear to bees I'll get to meet you at a meetup someday.
5. This avatar is the bee's knees, the snake's hip, and generally stoats legit. :smallbiggrin:

Luka
2012-08-11, 09:17 AM
1- It's not defending masculinity, is that I like manliness and I don't exactly like the show's aesthetics..... Man I hate rainbows. IT's that I don't exactly like "character development" all I like is explosions and action, literaly :smallbiggrin:
Heh, if you're male and have no masculinity over here, you get trolled, a lot :smallbiggrin:
2- :smalleek:..... I can be pretty bad when I get angry enough to override all my restraints, but I just better step away....
3- * <(O O )........ I LIKE SHINY THINGS!
4- "shouldn't you be banging rocks together or something, local?"
5- I liek ice tea.