PDA

View Full Version : Five People on GitP (Let the paranoia begin!)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

PurityIcekiller
2012-08-11, 02:01 PM
1. I'm not angry, if that helps. Still, I like shiny things, so...
...*
./...\
(^_^)
2. But didn't you just... Okay, I'm not going to try to work out the logic behind that. It's too brain-hurting.
3. I think good characterization and plots are the most important part of a story, myself. That's why I keep making an endless horde of characters in the FFRP threads.
4. You know sugar? Could you introduce me to it? I've been wanting to meet the sweetener for my tea since I was tiny!
5. You're mentioning nonexistent animal parts? Horsefeathers.

The Succubus
2012-08-13, 06:24 AM
1. I'm glad I was able to help you, hun. I have another suggestion for the two of you, if you want to hear it...

2. :eek: I really hope you're okay hun - if there's anything I can do, you only have to ask.

3. And if she doesn't, you'll do what, put her in handcuffs? :smalltongue:

4. How wonderfully decadent, sir. I've missed your scathing sarcasm and misanthropic pedantry.

5. This *hug* is for you. Because you are special. You always make me smile. *hugs properly*

Fredaintdead
2012-08-13, 08:15 AM
1. I'm looking forward to playing with the both of you. FOR THE HORDE! :smallbiggrin:
2. I'm kinda hoping that none of the games we're in together die at this point. I'd like to finish at least 2 of them, if not all of them.
3. A lot of people left didn't they. It's nice to see some of the "old guard" still around. Particularly you. :smallsmile:
4. Meeting all of you made me smile a lot. Despite everything that happened after the meetup for me, meeting all of you made it more than worth it. Given the chance, I'd do it all again in a heartbeat... although I'd definitely plan to not have to take a £150 taxi from Manchester.
5. And you are getting such a hug if you're at the next meetup. Such a hug. :smallbiggrin:

MonkeyBusiness
2012-08-13, 07:33 PM
1. *kiss on the cheek* Hang in there, dear.
2. Thanks. I'd like you come on over here and cook me some dinner. That's not too much trouble is it? Can you make curry?
3. Thanks for the shiny. *puts it on the end of a wand* (O.ò)>/* *waves*
4. Frammin' on the jim-jam, frippin' at the krotz! ZOT!
5. Let's dress up for the hell of it and go to the Russian Tea Room.
®. A B C D E F G! H I J K L M N O P! Cookie Monster! *giggles*

Serpentine
2012-08-17, 06:22 PM
1. You never have anything even the teeny bit helpful to say, so why do you even bother? If you're not going to even enter anything, just come by to bitch, then bugger off.
2. I'm starting to feel kinda stalkery, so I'ma back off now :I
3. Dayam. Also, I kinda wanna maybe, but only if you definitely wanna.
4. I've already told you a bunch how hawtness I think you are, so I'll let someone else take you this time.
5. I love watching you perform :smallsmile:

Indurain
2012-08-18, 01:39 AM
1. Remember, there's such a thing as too much attention.
2. I kinda left too. And I'm mainly on here to play this game. But thanks!
3. If you hate rainbows and the such, what made you think you might like MLP?
4. Totes McGoats!!
5. Do something!

Mauve Shirt
2012-08-18, 08:33 AM
1. Boats legit!
2. Uh oh. You might be talking to me, but I thought we were cool. That's the truly awful thing about Playground PostSecret and this game, it's so easy to assume the negative is about you and feel betrayed the rest of the day.
3. Now it's looking like the meetup's on the last weekend of my father's trip back, but I think I'll still be going. I have a car, I'm using my own money, they can't stop me!
4. It looks more tolerable than Game of Thrones, at least.
5. I bet you can guess who that was. :smallwink:

Trog
2012-08-18, 08:59 AM
1. Not in her current condition, no. Poor thing. (⚈) ︵ (⚈)

2. Can I make curry? … Surely you know the answer to this already. You want Japanese, Thai, Indian, Kenyan, Vietnamese, British, or Cambodian? :smallamused: Or maybe just a Myanmar chicken noodle soup?

3. Stalker no stalking! Stalker no stalking! Stalker nooooo stalking! (Aw man!)

4. *<(^_^)>* ShineyParty!

5. *pours coffee for* P=

Luka
2012-08-18, 10:01 AM
1- That's the difference, I only an exclusively like fighting, explosions and ACTION! :smallbiggrin:, that's why all my characters are combat based :smalltongue:
2- ...that there's a TON of people liking it? :smalltongue: wanted to try cuz of that anyways.
3- Your....avvy, it kinda clashes, I prefer not looking at it
4- I don't need a reason, I just want to
5- O_O SHINIEZ!

The Succubus
2012-08-18, 11:14 AM
1. Would it clash less if I was naked?

2. I hope I can make it to the Balti-meet, although it feels slightly scary, like the first time I went to a UK meet. After all, for all I know you could be planning to turn me into a cannibal sacrifice. :smallfrown:

3. I'm really glad I reached out to you. You're a really fun person to talk to. :smallsmile:

4. I'm really glad you reached out to me and are helping me with my plans....unless you're part of the "cannibal sacrifice" thing as well. :smallfrown:

5. I will try to do less horrible things to you in the Who's Next game. I make no promises though.

Thufir
2012-08-19, 07:49 AM
1. I wish I could actually know how you felt. See, psychic powers would solve all our problems, and probably make some new ones.
2. Yeah, actually let's avoid the psychic powers, I think too many mean things.
3. ...woof.
4. I hope this means you're feeling better?
5. This one is not about you. (Paradox, whee!)

Serpentine
2012-08-20, 09:25 AM
1. I miss you.
2. I will miss you.
3. *throws rock at* Damn, I missed you.
4. *sprays with water bottle* I mist you.
5. Miss, it's you.

Indurain
2012-08-21, 04:11 PM
1. That made me giggle. Silly as it was. Well played. (Seriously, I'm still giggling as I write this)
2. I think there's something to your psychic power theory. The world would be a better place if we realised, not everyone's out to get you. But then have the ability to find the ones who actually are!!
3. If all those people jumped off a bridge, would you do it too? Don't be a sheep!
4. Can't wait until October so we can talk trash about everyone we don't like!
5. Everything looks better naked!

Luka
2012-08-21, 05:00 PM
1-.....Not again that analogy that's always misused!:smallfurious:
jumping off a bridge is obviously bad! BASIC! fraking gravity!
Trying out something to see why everyone likes it it's NOT always an obvious wrong, cuz there's not the same consequence.
And actually, I was more like seeing WHY everyone was jumping off the bridge

2- HAH!

3- ehhh.... It would just get worse if it was like that.... Uhhh, let me find a way to explain it: your's a succubus, mine's a good-alinged crusader, I'm supposed to slay it, does that make sense?

4- DAS SHAINIEZ! O_O

5- Enjoy you guys meeting each other :smallwink:

PurityIcekiller
2012-08-21, 05:54 PM
1. I would if I had a parachute. :smallamused:
2. You want paradoxes? Well, this very sentence is a lie!
3. Well, I'm Neutral Good too, but then again, I'm more aligned with the Saracens. Whose side should I be on?
4. *puts you into a bowl with other ingredients and stirs* I mixed you!
5. Oh, goody! May I have another?

Gnomish Wanderer
2012-08-21, 09:20 PM
1. No such thing as the perfect analogy.
2. Thank you for being there when I thought no one else was.
3. You have been seeming extra fanatical lately.
4. I've not been around the forums much. Did you notice?
5. That was very gentlemanly of you. Which sucks because it makes the other side all the more endearing. I shouldn't miss it but I do. x.x

Tectonic Robot
2012-08-22, 11:54 AM
1. I have no idea who you're talking to, mate, but take a chill pill. Whoever this fellow is, you seem to be very worked up about 'im, even if you say otherwise. >_>

2. Yo! How's it going, cool avatar making friend of mine! You know who you are. You know. *wonk*

3. Nooooo don't change your avatar it is so cool.

4. I DEARLY HOPE YOU SEE THIS, MYSTERIOUS PERSON WHO I AM ADRESSING THIS TOO

5. ...Crap. I can't think of anyone else to talk to. I am teh friendless. :<

MonkeyBusiness
2012-08-22, 01:27 PM
1. Right ... time to break out the Anger Repellant:
(O.ò)/[]<
2. Not everything looks better naked. Example: when my dog had hip surgery, they shaved her butt. Oh god ... not an improvement. If she had not been in pain, I would have made her some slacks.
3. I know *you* make curry. You also wash dishes. That's so sexy.
4. The Kitten's Caboodle.
5. Aw ... that little emoticon reminds me of a sad version of the Yip Yip Yip Guys.

Indurain
2012-08-22, 04:12 PM
1. The analogy isn't misused, it's just not a good argument...if you take it literally instead of as an analogy.
2. Honestly...the slacks would disturb me more.
3. I noticed.
4. That happens to me all teh time.
5. Seriously, I think we need a blood test to confirm that we're not actually long lost brothers.

Serpentine
2012-08-22, 05:35 PM
1. Well. There's that, then. Hope there's no regrets.
2. I wish I knew the right balance.
3. YOU'RE A CYBORG :D
4. It's you! Sometimes your blog comes up in my feed with interesting things in it, but I always forget it's you :I
5. You're so vain, I bet you think this post is about you.

The Succubus
2012-08-22, 06:10 PM
1. I have been rather unpleasant to you lot lately, what with making you traipse around different castles, setting your new recruits on fire and having Zaydos burst out of your chest cavities. Sowwy.

2. I really wish I'd known you were poorly hun before I asked you to take a look at that for me, on top of all the other drawing stuff you do. Please get better soon.

3. You, you, him and her need to stop being so mean to Lixie. :smalltongue::smallredface:

4. You and the other one from the meet up seem to have disappeared lately. Please come back soon. I'm sure I'm not the only one that's missing you two.

5. I can make a number of different recipes but I've never actually tried making curry. Oh great sensei, impart to me your wisdom.

Cuthalion
2012-08-22, 06:58 PM
1. If you want to learn how to make pizza, just ask!
2. Don't leave us!
3. I'm sorry.
4. Hey... Whoa there!
5. Nice stories.

Alarra
2012-08-22, 07:51 PM
1. But I already know how to make pizza. I worked at a pizza place for 10 years.

2. I keep wanting to post thingies but run out of time.

3. I'm sorry I can't offer you floor space, we're already past capacity...I hope someone else did cause I really want to meet you.

4. Jumping off a bridge is not necessarily bad. It could be really fun, if it's into water and close enough that it won't hurt you. And you know, bungee jumping, that looks kinda fun...

5. Ima go take a nap...err, since it's 9, it's probably more like 'going to bed early' wanna join me? We could cuddle. :smallsmile:

Mauve Shirt
2012-08-22, 08:31 PM
1. Ugh, I wish I could offer floor space. I mean, I'm RIGHT HERE.
2. Can I have $5?
3. It is highly amusing when you and your alter ego both post simultaneously on my status. :smalltongue:
4. I hope your shoulder gets better so you can join us! I'd really like to meet you!
5. Four....

Serpentine
2012-08-23, 12:49 PM
1. It's such a trite thing to say, but I believe in you. I have more faith in your ability to handle this situation than I do in just about anyone else - myself included.
2. Do I need your approval so much that you liking it made me SO happy? Or maybe I just like it when people I like like things I like...
3. Speaking of things that make me far happier than they should, that hug was a pleasant surprise :3
4. I'm so glad this has worked out so neatly! Two things I really wanted to do all sorted out! Thank you!
5. I like hanging out with you :smallsmile:

PurityIcekiller
2012-08-23, 09:15 PM
1. Yes you are! And you're just sitting there! Hi, cyborg!
2. Is it too much to ask that you respect my fandom and my personal feelings? Yeesh. :smallannoyed:
3. Well, my occupation is "being mysterious", so I guess I qualify?
4. Don't worry, I don't really have any reason to be mean to Lixie.
5. I don't see you in SMBGs often any more, and I miss you. Come back!

TheWombatOfDoom
2012-08-24, 08:58 AM
1. I'm really glad you came back to the counting thread. You're fun!
2. Art Therepy! You and I should talk about art sometime! It's been a while since I've found other people who are involved in an Art related field.
3. You may be a bit blunt, but I enjoy your posts in the campaign we're in together. I'm glad we could roll good enough diplomacy checks to get along.
4. Curse you and your ability to get in your post before me, and say EXACTLY what I wanted to say.
5. I don't know you. But we should be friends.

Serpentine
2012-08-24, 09:51 AM
1. Man people are unreliable...
2. Hope you get better soon!
3. It's not the fandom I don't respect.
4. Well don't you have a chip on your shoulder the size of a redwood.
5. C'mon, we can get it all caught up and running properly. I'm ready to help.

Thufir
2012-08-24, 01:05 PM
1. Nah, we're all cool with everything. Also, you're awesome.
2. ...now I'm trying really hard to figure out who that one was directed at.
3. You should come see us while we're down south! Though I realise it's a bit far for you.
4. You're just making things worse for yourself by whining about it like this.
5. Sorry, I'm kinda bad at keeping up with things sometimes...

@V: I already did, it's just not showing me as the most recent poster because server issues or whatever.

The Succubus
2012-08-24, 02:23 PM
1. *prod* I would be deeply grateful if you could take your turn in the game I have going with you.....? Here, borrow this and use it on Grlump next time you seem. Same deal.

2. *more prodding* Can you let me know as soon as you can when you & your accomplice are going to be in London? It's just I need to give my boss at least 2 weeks notice with regards to any possible annual leave.

3. *additional proddage* How's that comission coming along?

4. *prodprodprod.....click* Sorry, the prodder got stuck on "auto-poke" there.

5. *prods anyway* It's good to hear you're getting your mojo back hun. :smallsmile:

PurityIcekiller
2012-08-24, 05:00 PM
1. That wasn't about you, and I don't know why you'd think it was. You've done nothing that struck me as disrespectful, and I can assure you that I'm not mad at you. :smallwink:
2. Glad to hear that. The thread itself can be fun, even if I'm not proud of what it stands for.
3. Hey, we're waiting for you here.
4. Ack! Turn it off! It's gone into tickle-mode!
5. I think we're running out of new things to say about your avatar. I know I am.

Mauve Shirt
2012-08-24, 05:14 PM
1. Ooooooooh ok.
2. You, sir, are excellent.
3. As are you, ma'am.
4. You are not so much, to be honest.
5. I'll be counting down the days until the lovely one on which you're gone. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd9GhsRKfwc)

MonkeyBusiness
2012-08-24, 07:27 PM
1. Thanks, I want to meet you too! And I was digging through my closet for costume ideas, and I think I need to make stuff. Like, maybe a bodice. But I've never sewn anything that complicated before. :smallconfused:
2. Thanks, I am starting to feel better. It's a relief. The pain was awful, but not being able to go anywhere was worse. Of course, I still can't go anywhere. :smallfrown:
3. If that prod lasts more than four hours, you should call the doctor.:smalleek:
4. Of *course* I know you can make curry! Tonight I'm craving a saag aloo. Can you make that? :smalltongue:
5. Pizza? Mmmmm! That sounds good too! If you make it, I'll bring the beer.:smallbiggrin:

Nix Nihila
2012-08-24, 08:54 PM
1. Ugh. I'm bad at this. Thank you for putting up with me despite my rather feeble replies as of late.
2. Well, I'm a bit late in responding (to put it lightly), but I'd like to think that I'm not too difficult to talk to, if you ever feel like striking up a conversation. :smallsmile:
3. Actually, I'm fairly certain it's just arbitrary. :smalltongue:
4. You're a really neat and kind person. I may have to take you up on that offer someday, assuming I'm ever in the area!
5. You are also a really fabulous person. I'm glad to see you posting again.

Alarra
2012-08-24, 09:19 PM
1. We -do- have some costumes, but making a bodice could be fun.
2. Sure! I like to talk about art.
3. I saw that you won that proof. Awesome. It would go smashingly next to ours once we actually open a Red Dragon Inn.
4. Okay, sounds good. We're actually mostly out of beer here. Crazy. Well, out of beer that's ready to be consumed that is.
5. Facebook wants me to suggest friends for you because apparently you don't have enough. I didn't because I didn't know if you wanted more friends, but if you want me to suggest playgrounders or guildies to you let me know. Though, man, none of us have even played in foreeeeeeeever.

Haruki-kun
2012-08-29, 10:21 PM
1. Don't worry about it. I understand people have real lives to deal with.
2. Uhm... we need to get moving. =/
3. I would very much like to know how you killed that Witch that one time we played. You made it seem so easy! She didn't even get startled!
4. I'm not sure I agree. See, Tanks are pretty much the only reason why I ever even use Boomer Bile...
5. I was excited to play with you. Too bad you had to log off the other day. =/

@V: Exactly!

Indurain
2012-08-30, 04:07 PM
1. It's been a while since I played L4D, but I remember being able to oneshot the witch with the shotgun to the face, but you had to startle her first. Oh...and what else would you use Boomer bile for? It's ALWAYS for tanks in my games!
2. You're coming to MDRF too? Awesome. I'll get to meet two new playgrounders!!
3. Can't wait to share Alarra's basement with you! :smallbiggrin:
4. It's okay...you can auto-poke me anytime! :smallwink:
5. Is it wrong to be slightly upset when people you expect to write one of these to you doesn't?

Thufir
2012-09-03, 08:41 PM
1. You have it in you to be kinda creepy, frustratingly obtuse, and just a jerk, at times.
2. You, just the obtuse part, and I actually kind of like you, though I know some don't.
3. I remember now hwy I liked you and thought you were really cool. I'm not quite sure how I managed to forget.
4. I'm really glad this has worked out so nicely for both of us. (Now show me more affection! :smalltongue:)
5. It's interesting hearing other people's thoughts on you. I don't know that it's changed my own views particularly, but it's interesting to get a different perspective.

Serpentine
2012-09-03, 08:44 PM
1. Whoops. Dang. There I go again. I hate me sometimes...
2. Grand DM! Where have you gone? :smallfrown:
3. Please, please look after yourself. I'm worried about you.
4. Quit seeming grumpy! Grumpy-butt!
5. It probably speaks poorly of me that I get a moderately significant amount of satisfaction - smugness, if you will - from that I got the Playground in the divorce, and that while pretty much no one remembers you, I've been called things like "synonymous with the Playground" :I

PurityIcekiller
2012-09-03, 09:09 PM
1. I'm not obtuse. I actually think I'm rather acute. Isn't that right? (Sorry, that was just a reflex of mine. :smallamused:)
2. Please come back soon. :smallfrown:
3. It's not wrong. That kind of thing is upsetting. It's also kind of upsetting when you get none even when you aren't expecting them.
4. I don't drink beer, so that's fine by me.
5. Oh, it's easy. I just threw a bucket of water on her.

The Succubus
2012-09-05, 07:34 AM
1. It'll be nice to see you next week. :smallsmile:
2. It'll be nice to see you as well next week. :smallsmile:
3. Hopefully I'll get to see you next week too and it'd be nice if you had doughnuts. :smalltongue:
4. I can't wait to see you a few weeks after next week! ^_^
5. I'm worried you're going to stab me a few weeks after next week, assuming the person I'm hopefully seeing next week doesn't stab me first. :smalleek:

TheWombatOfDoom
2012-09-05, 11:34 AM
1. I'm really excited to being seeing you next week too! What time are you coming? Should I get a cheddar or brie cheese wheel?
2. I'm back! I told you it wouldn't be that long!
3. Meh, don't need to be proud. Just need to play. Still, I'd like to interact with you on a non-pony affiliated capacity.
4. I'm actually allergic to beer. :smalleek:
5. Why yes, I do have all the wins in my basement. It's next to the room filled with pants.

MonkeyBusiness
2012-09-05, 05:59 PM
1. As soon as I read that, I envisioned a third room next to the room with all the pants. What I saw in room three cheered me beyond description.
2. I can't wait to see you either!
3. Not at all. Nor is it wrong to ask a question or make a comment that virtually guarantees one of these responses. It is a game, after all. Strategy is key.
4. Bodices are fun in many ways, although I'm not sure making them qualifies for that list. I guess I'll find out.
5. What about cider? Can you drink that? It is particularly good when sipped through a straw. Just be careful ...

Alarra
2012-09-05, 11:02 PM
1. I'm sorry, I just...didn't have anything to say really.
2. I like ciders muchly.
3. I bought a bodice thing and it doesn't fit me and now it doesn't go well with the shirt I found after anyway, so bah.. I think I may have to give it away. I think I have to find something else to go with now.
4. I need to come to London again. I reeeeeally liked London when I was living there.
5. I should have done more to make sure you didn't die. I'm still really mad about how that turned out.

Mauve Shirt
2012-09-06, 05:18 AM
1. :smallsigh:
2. Why you doin that?
3. I don't think that means what you think it means. :smalltongue:
4. I certainly feel less inhibited. I just couldn't deal with changing my life plans for someone I never saw, y'know?
5. We stopped talking. I guess it's for the best.

Tectonic Robot
2012-09-06, 06:39 AM
1. Why you gotta say that to someone? It's just... :<
2. Ack, deep rooted problems with other people! Seen from a very outsiders perspective. :<
3. SEE LOOK I POSTED AND AM NOW TOTES ACTIVE IN THE THINGY
4. Come to #Ponythread already, buddy!
5. So that's your business, eh?

PurityIcekiller
2012-09-06, 06:33 PM
1. Hey, you should know by now that being around me is just asking for pelting with puns.
2. Would you like me to get you a knife-proof vest?
3. Keep that up and you'll be a monarch.
4. Yeah, it would be nice if we hung out in the same threads more. You're a good sort, and pretty clever.
5. Aw, dang it. Your game died.

Zeb The Troll
2012-09-07, 11:41 PM
1. Are you allergic to beer or just allergic to gluten? Because there are VERY good beers that are gluten free.
2. I must say, if you're willing to share, I'd like to hear what happened between you two. If you don't want to talk about it I'll understand though.
3. I miss you most of all, Scarecrow!
4. You live near me. You like beer and want to learn more about it. You NEED to visit our meetup thread and see what's going on there and come hang with us.
5. I will soon start a job with an airline. This means free flight privileges for Alarra and me. This means you'll probably be seeing us in the near'ish future!

Serpentine
2012-09-08, 08:09 AM
1. Yay! :smallbiggrin: Now I just have to make sure I have a car by then - or have you guys rent one (and if that one wasn't directed at me: too bad, it is now :smalltongue:).
2. gfrecketago98aqwu4rl;k why are you so adorable and great and gonna be far away? >.< <3
3 & 4. Thank you. I really appreciate the offer - and, embarrassingly, it looks like I may have to take you up on it.
5. Thank you for the company :smallsmile: Even if we have started getting snippy and I keep screwing up so badly...

TheWombatOfDoom
2012-09-08, 09:12 AM
1. I'm allergic to hopps. And while there are hopps-less beers...I say if natures taken something off the menu, don't try and get around it. I've had a reaction to some ciders too. But ciders are tasty.
2. How many of us are in or near the DelMarVa region. I'm just at the border of PA and DE. Ever hear of Otakon? I'm a staff member for it..
3. Hmmm, thank you for the compliment! Have you ever done anything in homebrewing? I have a thread on magic you might like...so long as you like thorough explanations...the wall of text is daunting but necessary
4. Now I'm really curious what this 3rd room is filled with.
5. If you want company, I'm looking for a friend. I'm lonely. :smalleek:

Alarra
2012-09-08, 02:15 PM
1. How long has it been since you've tried it? Allergies can change. I've been annoyingly allergic to wine for the last 5 years and it seems to have now gone away.
2. We're in DelMarVa! Are you coming to our meetup? You reeeeeeeeeeally should!
3. I think you're crazy.
4. Why did I stay up until 4?
5. I'm getting pretty bored. Is that game ever going to end?

TheWombatOfDoom
2012-09-08, 02:57 PM
1. I accidentally had some last month and had a pretty severe reaction. I've been allergic to it since I first tried it about 5 years ago.
2. I...come...down for what, exactly?
3. I really wish you didn't post so fast.
4. Do you know anyone looking for a committed DM for an actual game of D and D?
5. WE LIKE THE SAME KIND OF PIE!? Oh we're going to get along swimmingly. How do you feel about tea?

Haruki-kun
2012-09-08, 05:16 PM
1. My dad used to work for an airline when I was kid, and we always had free flight privileges. I wish I still had them, they're awesome.
2. I wish I could go to Australia and meet all of you people. =/
3. Or to the Baltimore Meet-up and meet all of you people. ._.
4. Well, at least I managed to go to the JC meet-up and meet you people. =P
5. You're probably gonna think number 4 was directed to you, but it wasn't, although it could apply to you as well, so that's OK.

Mauve Shirt
2012-09-08, 06:36 PM
1. I wish you could come to the Baltimore meetup and meet all us people!!!
2. I can provide the answer, but only if beer is provided.
3. For a weekend of pure joy and happiness! If for you joy and happiness is friends, games, food, drink and RenFest. AND IT SHOULD. :smallbiggrin:
4. Starting a job with an airline? Clever!
5. :smallfrown: Sorry I couldn't join you all today. As texted, my basement flooded.

Lilac_Shade
2012-09-08, 07:13 PM
1. Your reputation and my one, limited interaction with you give you a very fine standing.
2. Gosh darn it, someday I'll win your favour!
3. I've never actually talked to you but I've forum-stalked you and I enjoy your avatars :smallredface:
4. You enrich SMBG with your skill and grace.
5. You've been very patient with me and I appreciate it.

MonkeyBusiness
2012-09-08, 08:54 PM
1. Sure, I'm happy to share what happened between us ... why not? First, I warmed a small bottle of scented oil to room temperature, then I turned down the lights and turned on an LP of Edith Piaf. Next, since he seemed nervous, I rubbed his back, and as he relaxed I slowly and gently inser- wait. That question wasn't intended for me, was it? Sorry.
2. Flooded basement? Eek! I had snakes and toads engaged in a life-or-death struggle in my window well! I tell you, this area is going downhill.
3. So far, everything I've thought of asking you to bring are items the TSA would probably confiscate. Not so much because they are dangerous, but because they'd like to keep them for themselves.
4. Not to mention my smutty implications. That's mighty enriching too. So's my humility.
5. Here's a hint: The activities in room three do not involve pants.

Zeb The Troll
2012-09-08, 09:37 PM
1. I know Otakon! It's mah hometown con! Except that I've never been. I have friends who go yearly though. But the Troll Cave is currently located about 15 minutes from the Baltimore Convention Center.
2. Eww, hops allergy. I don't blame ya for just writing off beer for that. Especially if the reaction is severe and not really worth testing "just to see".
3. Yes! In fact I'm an avid homebrewer! Oh, you meant for D&D. No, I don't do that kind of homebrewing.
4. So, it seems I may be spending a bit more time closer to you guys. :smallcool:
5. Sadly, this means that I may be spending a bit more time much, much further from you guys. :smallfrown:

The Succubus
2012-09-09, 06:19 PM
1. Ask me anyways, hun. You're doing a lot for me by letting me stay with you - I'd like to be able to do something to make it up to you. :smallsmile: Also, I am simultaneously scandalised and greatly intrigued by that story of yours. :smallwink:

2. My flat is so tidy now it is almost unrecognisable and smells of gentle fragrances. Also, it's nice not to have my table covered in Braggart. :smalltongue:

3. You are an extremely strange individual and each time you post, my concern for you ratchets up another notch. :smalleek:

4. You, on the other hand, are a very sweet young lady and I hope your strawberries last for a very long time to come. *hugs*

5. You are something of an enigma and share a trait with another acquaintance of mine. Both of you are extremely hard to read, yet I would gladly pay a penny for your thoughts. I have a feeling it would be something of a Pandora's Box though. =/

Lord Raziere
2012-09-09, 11:27 PM
1. I know, I bathe in a weirdness bath everyday to make sure my weirdness doesn't start to smell like normalcy, and I'm always sure to rub on as much bizarre soap as possible.

2. I think I'd pay a penny for my thoughts to. To make up their mind. They never stop thinking! Its quite annoying.

3. Yes I know my avatars are awesome, just be sshh about it, I'm trying keep everyone silent about it so that they don't deluge me with compliments, thus making sure my ego stays small and thus keeps me from becoming a jerk.

4. Well I know, I'm kinda obtuse and such at times. so I amend the above: thus keeping me from becoming an even bigger jerk.

5. Meh, I don't know what to say. Pickles.

Indurain
2012-09-11, 11:20 PM
1. I consider myself lucky to have met you.
2, I'm glad some people agree.
3. Though it's not truly a big deal at all. I still luvs ya!
4. Perhaps you could recommend some while we're down. I, myself, may be joining the gluten free trend too. :(
5. Now I don't know who I'm looking forward to meeting the most!

MonkeyBusiness
2012-09-12, 08:07 AM
1.For you. (http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HXjpiAQatvE)
2. For you. (http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PtCLmcYjVHc)
3. For you. (http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=YGRO05WcNDk)
4.For you. (http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g2LJ1i7222c)
5. For you. (http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hW_WLxseq0o)

Serpentine
2012-09-18, 07:18 AM
1. I can't wait until you visit me (and you will). I'll take you beachcombing!
2. I can't wait 'til you visit me, either. I'll start seeing what sorts of things they show at the Opera House.
3. I'm disappointed I didn't get to meet you. It would make me feel better to know why, I'm sure, but obviously I have no right to intrude.
4. I know you don't think you do, but I owe you a big one.
5. I really do hope that entry a page or so back was for me, because I really, really want Playgrounders to come visit me.

smellie_hippie
2012-09-18, 02:49 PM
1. You have posted a lot about meet-ups... maybe I should go to one instead of waiting for everyone to come to me.

2. I am excited to see how your skills have improved.

3. I don't really know you very well, and it's probably from my like of effort in regards to actually starting a more lasting dialogue with you.

4. I still want you all to live closer to us. (So does my wife)

5. I think we may have created a monster...

PurityIcekiller
2012-09-18, 02:58 PM
1. It's alive! IT'S ALIVE! *cackles*
2. This roleplay is pretty exasperating, I'm afraid.
3. I'm really sorry that things suck so much for you. :smallfrown: I hope they get better.
4. A penny? Surely my thoughts are worth more than that.
5. Do they involve fighting the Fire Lord?

Thufir
2012-09-22, 07:30 PM
1. You seriously have no idea how angry that made me. Not at you (Well, maybe a little), but at the nature of humanity in general.
2. I can't believe it's only been just over a week. I've just settled back so neatly into my regular life. That's not necessarily a good thing.
3. I feel bad for you. You actually kind of remind me of myself a few years back.
4. I'm just now coming to realise how nice you actually are once one gets past the prickly exterior.
5. You win the Australian Avoidance award! Congratulations, you're terrible.
6. You come a close second.

Serpentine
2012-09-24, 03:25 AM
1. I know! Graplflagglbrarlghflarg I miss you so much D:
2. It's probably premature, but I'm starting to get worried. Please check in soon.
3. I'll get it to you as soon as I can, I swear!
4. I'm so so sorry I'm taking so long to do this. It'll still be a couple of days, though, and I'm only half-way through, so you may like to consider roping someone else into it.
5. Why'd you have to go over there now? Couldn't you have done it just a month earlier? Yeesh.

MonkeyBusiness
2012-09-24, 07:30 AM
1. I don't know what the question was, but the world can use more answers. And I bet you have some good ones, especially when sitting at the bar. *hands you a beer*
2. You know, for an infernal embodiment of unrestrained libido, you certainly are easily shocked.
3. I had the best gluten-free cookies last week! And when I say best, I mean the best cookies, which just happened to be gluten-free. I will try to track some down before the meet-up.
4. Finding a hug in my mailbox first thing on a Monday morning really was a nice surprise. You sweetie.
5. You really are adorable, you know. Every time I think of your square halo, I smile. Well, I smile anyway when I think of you.
6. The more I learn about you, the more I can't wait to meet you.

PurityIcekiller
2012-09-24, 08:33 AM
1. Gee, look who's being a little cynical.
2. It's been a while since you last stabbed me, hasn't it? :smallwink:
3. I'm glad to have him back, even if it means we've missed out on a fine opportunity for SCIENCE!
4. So many previous posters to talk about... Why couldn't I have been one? :smallfrown:
5. This is certainly going to get interesting.

Indurain
2012-10-01, 12:00 PM
1. Oh that would be awesome! My GF is still adjusting to it, so any tasty treats are great!
2. OMG, I can't believe it's almost meetup time. *squee*
3. Alright, how about a nickel?
4. I don't know how to have the conversation necessary to make our wildest dreams come true.
5. Don't forget your camera.

The Succubus
2012-10-02, 08:55 AM
1. I only knew you briefly from some of the SMBGs but you've started to grow on me. Pirate Week helped a lot in that regard.

2. You produce the most adorable artwork seen on any message board ever.

3. You're quite the stunner aren't you. :smallwink: I really hope you'll make it to the UK meet.

4. You, young lady, are far too shy for your own good.

5. I am hopelessly excited about meeting you and your wonderful puppy. I have no doubt that you're every bit as delightful in person as you are on here. :smallredface:

Thufir
2012-10-02, 12:08 PM
1. Quit your whining.
2. Keep up. I want to hear read your opinions!
3. You turned out not to be annoying, and in fact kind of cool. But, seriously?
4. I... don't know how to respond to that.
5. Geez, you're so demanding. :smalltongue:

Trog
2012-10-06, 12:42 PM
*Pushes you two together* Now kiss. :B
Everyone disappeared there for a bit. Most seem to be back now. Except you for some reason. *looks over your shoulder to see what you are up to* o.o
I hope that design is somewhat satisfactory. Still needs some work, imo.
It's getting cold out - why isn't your avatar wearing a jacket? Do you want it to catch a cold?! </parenttrog>
Fig Newton? *offers fig newton* P=

Haruki-kun
2012-10-06, 04:50 PM
1. My avatar is wearing a cloak, is this not enough?
2. Thanks! Civ 5 is fun! =3
3. Thanks! I haven't tried that one out yet, though, but I will when I can! :smallredface:
4. So what do you think? Good theme...?
5. I have not mailed it back to you yet! Don't think I've forgotten! =I

MonkeyBusiness
2012-10-08, 10:04 PM
1. All right, since you made a fuss about it last time, this time you are one. In fact, the first one. Nice fez.
2. *looks over shoulder* Oh, Hi! It's you! *honks your nose*
3. Lambic. Got to remember the lambic. *rubs forehead* I seem to be forgetting things this week.
4. And the cookies.
5. And the ... um ... uh... Oh, damn. What was I supposed to remember?

Serpentine
2012-10-09, 12:56 AM
1. You know you love it :biggrin: ...at least, I hope you do :smalleek:
2. I hope this isn't creepy or gross, but I would jump your bones in a heartbeat if I thought you'd let me.
3. You, I wish I had a chance to have a go at a proper relationship with.
4. I'm disappointed by you, and at the same time sorry if I've disappointed you, because I quite like you. But I don't think your demands were reasonable.
5. I meant it when I said that meant more coming from you than it would from anyone else.

The Succubus
2012-10-09, 05:14 AM
1. While the thought of you jumping my bones is rather delightful, I'm afraid I don't think of you that way anymore. Sowwy.

2. Just 48 hours to go and I finally get to meet you! ^_^

3. I might have something for you at Baltimeet if my luck holds true at the Hamleys at Heathrow....

4. I'm convinced that you despise me, although I have no idea what I've done to incur your ire. I'll stay out of your way at Leicester. =/

5. I've been feeling a little drained creatively. Any ideas on how to get my writing mojo back?

6. A certain person whose name begins with "T" and ends in "ectonic Robot" is indeed awesome. :smallbiggrin:

Tectonic Robot
2012-10-09, 06:44 AM
1.) Whenever I see you've posted in this thread, I'm like, "Whoa, maybe one of the people are me???" But then you're always like, "Oh man dude, we're gunna meet in real life, it's gunna be so awesome", and I'm like, ":<".

2.) It always seems like you're talkin' 'bout relationships with other forumers on here! What's that like, anyhoo? Forum relationships?

3.) STOP STABBING MEEEEEEEEE

4.) You are awesome and you make awesome avatars. ^_^

5.) Mebbe you could try being less defensive towards the folks that keep on bothering you? I mean, I know it's bothersome, but I really think reacting so strongly is only encouraging them to bother you moreso. >_>;;

Serpentine
2012-10-09, 08:16 AM
1. Aw gee, durn :smalltongue:
2. Iunno, I haven't had one yet. You want I should tell you when I do?
3, 4. You really have no idea how extremely much I want you to come here.
5. You would love it here! There's dozens of yellow-tailed black cockatoos outside my window every evening, and rosellas every time I walk down the street!

Tectonic Robot
2012-10-11, 11:42 AM
1.) I am going to assume that was addressed to me! And, um, if you want to. ^^''
2.) Ahahaha I have dodged the knife of spontaneous cults.
3.)Where have you gooooneeeee ;_________________________;
4.) I am almost positive I've seen you in this thread! You, yeah, you with the shipping. :)
5.) I only have ONE thing to say to you... why a glacier mallet? And why would you hit me with it? Was that two things? Oh noes, three things. 6_9

PurityIcekiller
2012-10-11, 02:09 PM
1. Why, thanks! *munches Fig Newton*
2. The glacier-mallet is because I'm the strongest ice fairy. I was hitting you with it because I didn't like your "Cute, but..." excuse. And yes, that was three questions. :smallwink:
3. Are there Grahams, Alexanders or Valanices?
4. Ah, you noticed me! I'm glad you liked it. Maybe I'll start reusing my particularly good old avatars.
5. That... was still rather critical.

Indurain
2012-10-13, 01:00 AM
1. You are even more cool in person.
2. You too.
3. Well said. That's exactly why we do what we do.
4. These bones were made for jumping.
5. We really have to make it work this time...no matter what.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2012-10-13, 01:06 AM
1. With your good looks, my wit, and the other's art skills, we will totally succeed forever and with awesome!
2. I enjoy your ponytars!
3. Everyone wishes you were here in Baltimore! We loved you being at JC. Yes, I'm talking about you. Stop being humble, this one is about you.
4. We need to touch some evil! Thanks for letting me show off my new purchase.
5. I saw you on Furaffinity! Your 3D arts have really improved!

Mauve Shirt
2012-10-13, 07:01 AM
1 & 2. Y'all are cooler in person. Sorry I'm kinda quiet and awkward. :smallsmile:
3. Glad you brought Cribbage, it's my favorite game. :smallbiggrin:
4. Sorry for my accidental betrayal, but you know. As the mauve shirted character I can also serve the function of moving the plot by causing disaster. :smallsigh:
5. Thank you guys for setting this up. I'd hope I could keep it going when you move away, but I don't have very many games and I'm not very good at holding celebrations. I spend the whole time worrying about whether or not people are having fun and end up stressed and irritable. :smallfrown:

MonkeyBusiness
2012-10-15, 09:23 PM
1. Book.
2. WWF Bunny Wrestling Champion!
3. Have some cider.
4. Please forward: Twinkle, twinkle! Octopus! Ten means blastoff!
5. I liked trying on hats with you. Next time, let's bring money.
6. You'd make an awesome dad.
7. You *are* an awesome dad!
8. And you are an awesome mommy! And your costume was gorgeous!
9. What you told me when you hugged me goodbye still makes me feel happy. Thanks!
10. I wish we'd had more time to get to know each other. I think you're very witty and fun.
11 & 12. Taking over the galaxy is so much fun, isn't it? It was fun playing, and then discussing the game mechanics with you guys.

PurityIcekiller
2012-10-16, 01:26 AM
1. ...Okay, six now and then is fine, but I think that's kind of pushing it.
2. Thanks. I'm already planning my next one.
3. That sure wasn't a wise move. At least I got to use the word "galoot". :smallwink:
4. At least the sharks weren't.
5. We used to be on opposite sides, but now I find us working together more and more. Funny how these things work out.

Indurain
2012-10-16, 03:13 AM
1. Angry rant removed after a moment of reflection. You really have a gift for getting under my skin.

2. It was great to talk to you more this year, I knew you were cool. A lot of shy, quiet people really are.
3. I'm not sure which of those is about me, but I have one I hope it is. Oh, and here's (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef2wnLL1s00&feature=youtube_gdata_player)the first of that series of videos we talked about. I'm sure you'll love it!
4-8. One day this damn of tension will break and we'll all be very happy.
9. I really appreciate the talk we had outside the hotel. You are one of the kindest people on this planet!
10. I sometimes get so caught up in how similar we are that I forget how amazingly unique you really are. There's no one on this planet like you, and I consider myself the luckiest man alive to have you as my hetero-life mate, loyal mount and truly noble steed!

Serpentine
2012-10-16, 07:08 AM
1. You're not the boss of this thread :smallsmile:
2. Maybe I shouldn't have told you that, but... I guess I wanted you to know the full weight behind those words.
3. You should talk to me first cuz I don't want to be obnoxious and talk to you too much :I
4. You really are just a terrible, terrible person, aren't you.
5. I miss you.
6. You have no idea how much I want to share this with you.

Tectonic Robot
2012-10-16, 10:16 AM
1.) Hoh daaaang that's a lot of people.
2.) She sort of has a poiiiint. >.>;;
3.) People calling other people out! :O
4.) IF YOU READ THIS, KNOW THAT I HAVE MISSED YOU EVER SINCE YOU DISAPPEARED, YOU MAGNIFICENT PERSON YOU ;-;
5.) Stop the stabs, man! D:

Alarra
2012-10-16, 01:05 PM
1-20. Real life sucks. Can you all come back again so I can keep pretending I have nothing to do but hang out with awesome people? Also, I'm sorry that things weren't as organized/didn't go as smoothly as I intended. I think it worked out alright after all.
21. Please don't leave today. I need you here.
22. We still have way too much beer. I don't want to move it across the country. Figure out if we're doing something for New Years and I'll try get it all there before we move.
23. Your costume was amazing and gorgeous. Can't believe you made that yourself.
24. I don't blame you for not wanting to host, it's stressful. We'll figure something out.

The Succubus
2012-10-16, 02:16 PM
1 & 2. You were both wonderful hosts and even though I didn't really say much (I'm kinda shy in some ways) I really appreciate the lengths you went to to get everyone together. Thank you.

3. With your gift for expression, even a single word can ring with crystal clear meaning. I would totally be on your team again!

4. You are extremely cool and have a natural rapport with children that I really envy. Yet once again, my lack of both luscious red hair and a vagina in real life has lead to confusion and disappointment. Sowwy. :smallfrown:

5. You are a bad influence on me. Stop encourging me to buy stabbing implements! :smallbiggrin:

6. <3

7. Although you never, ever, ever frequent this section of the boards, you turned out pretty much as I imagined you to be. I would really enjoy talking with you some more and playing an in depth strategy game with you again.

8. I also enjoyed playing with you too - I appreciate a man that knows true progress can only be achieved through brutal and bloody warfare.

Mauve Shirt
2012-10-16, 08:29 PM
1. ZING!!!!
2. Nonsense, I'm a good influence. A decorative Renfest knife could save your life one day! Besides, stabbing things is fun, and every person should have at least one stabbing implement handy.
3. So pleased to have your support in this venture. :smallamused:
4. You are awesome, and trying on silly hats with you was most enjoyable indeed! I just wish I had so much disposable income to buy such fancy things, especially considering I'd only wear them once or twice a year.
5. You are like a Myrtle Beach ninja!

smellie_hippie
2012-10-17, 03:00 PM
1. Words cannot express how much I love each and every one of you like my own family. My world is a little more dim with you all being away...

2. It was so nice to meet new people, and I wish we had more opportunities to talk and get to know each other.

3. I can't believe you did that... my revenge will be merciless. :smallamused:

4. I will play the lottery with you so ALL the future plans will be painless and flawless.

5. You're welcome.

MonkeyBusiness
2012-10-17, 04:49 PM
1. *hug* I'm not that far away. And I can practically drive to your house in my sleep now. So if you get too lonely, give me a call. We can do coffee and find some kind of mischief.
2. You darn well know which one applies to you, Daddy-O.
3. I will be painting my nails tonight for the first time since my accident. They won't be as gorgeous as yours, though: the gold and black lacquer still reminds me of Russian iconic artwork. One of my favorite moments all weekend was when we both geeked out while discussing (and pantomiming) women's fashions in medieval Russia. Ya tebya lyublyu!
4. I still feel bad about goofing up when we played "Time's Up". Though we did have that one really good turn. Now whenever I see a book or movie title I try to think of a way to convey it in pantomime. I've been getting some odd stares, let me tell you: but next year I'll be ready. Muahahahaha!
5. Maybe we should just invest in Haberdashery For Dummies. Wanna?

Zeb The Troll
2012-10-17, 11:19 PM
1. Tiy govoreesh po russky, tozhe? I just fainted from after the fact awe overload. I wish I'd known. I haven't had a chance to practice in aaaaaages!

2. What hippie said. I miss everyone already. :smallfrown:

3. It would take two connections and maybe a full day of flight each way, but I can get from here to Myrtle Beach. How's the tourism in March?

4. The same goes for the TriCities airport!

5. Would you believe Pearson International Airport can be done with only one connection?

Socratov
2012-10-18, 04:49 AM
1. your avatar always conjures naughty things up in my head :smallamused:
2. you really made a play on one of my favorite drinks with your usename
3. you are definately the most flirty person I know
4. Hope you learn to draw him after all
5. hope the healing process si going well

Serpentine
2012-10-19, 06:41 AM
1. I think you should probably just pretty much assume that everyone's into you. I can see why you have so many lady-problems :smallwink:
2. I'm sorry I got there late so we couldn't talk much :smallfrown:
3. Yooooooooou. Why did I only get to meet you right at the very end? D: I barely got to flirt outrageously with you in person at all!
4. I think you're one of my closest friends. So why don't we really talk at a distance?
5. Pretty much the same for you, really... Although I don't know that we got to hang out enough to properly get to "closest friends", which makes me sad.

smellie_hippie
2012-10-19, 01:39 PM
1. You are still one of the awesome old guard that I have yet to meet in person... we should remedy this tragedy sometime!

2. You should come visit again.. and bring more New Glarus beer!

3. I may require your assistance with plotting my revenge.

4. *stab* You know who you are... :smallamused:

5. We see each other surprisingly little despite living so close.... I hope I haven't made you mad at me. :smallfrown:

The Succubus
2012-10-19, 06:17 PM
1. I didn't get the opportunity to say this to you but you make an unbelievably swarthy pirate. :smallredface: I wish I'd had the chance to sample your fine creations though.

2. Will there be any piccies of the Balti-meet going up in the Balti-thread? Some of us are Facebookless for various reasons.

3. I missed you too while I was in America and I look forward to having your tranquil realm brutally defiled by mentally unbalanced cultists. =3

4. One day I'm going to raise enough money to whisk you away to a classical concert somewhere. Maybe Kneenibble could come along as well. We could be all dressed up in swanky outfits, maybe share a flute of champagne or two or several. It'd be fun!

5 & 6. I enjoyed meeting you two in Camden many moons ago. Pwease come to Leicester.

7. I would also like it if you came to Leicester as well, although I suspect that would be fiscally and geographically unlikely. Maybe we could try a telecoms thing like we did with Koorly?

PurityIcekiller
2012-10-19, 10:15 PM
1. Yeesh. This thread's title is getting meaningless. :smallsigh:
2. There are a lot of people that have vanished, aren't there. I still remember some of them, and it's lonely with them gone.
3. Of course. I'm an expert at vengeance.
4. Agreed. Down with stabbing! Down with stabbing! We will make a peaceful Playground here! (Except the Stabbity Death thread. That can stay.)
5. At this point, I'm convinced I'm tsundere for you.

Mauve Shirt
2012-10-19, 10:54 PM
1. I have allies that will aid in the destruction of you, your friends and all you hold dear.
2. Right?
3. Title of this thread never meant a whole lot. It's a chatting game, not a rules game. Only rule is the three-post rule.
4. I knew that amber was the best! :smallcool: Glad I wasn't the only one. The strawberry blond was also awesome.
5. *stab*

Serpentine
2012-10-20, 12:57 AM
1. Too bad you're still not the boss of this thread, eh :smallcool:
2. Geeze you're high-strung.
3. I mean it. You really are going to be great. Who knows, maybe you'll get a career out of it!
4. I have so much fun with you. Rather unexpected.

Indurain
2012-10-20, 01:08 AM
1. Then perhaps there are other SMBG's that would be better suited for you. I've heard counting is fun.
2. Right.
3. :smallbiggrin:Thanks! I was right.
4. Beer!! Strawberry Blonde indeed!
5. Book!

Alarra
2012-10-20, 03:20 AM
1. I really wish life wasn't going crazy right now, cause I'd totally come down with Ging next weekend.
2. Someday....someday. For now I'll just dream about it.
3. Someone really needs to figure out a feasible way for the commune to work. It seems like it should be possible.
4. Why am I up at 4am? Is it 4am where you are? Why are you up?
5. It always amazes me how different some people are in real life vs. the internet. Though it shouldn't cause I totally used to be that way too.

edit: weird, it's 4:21 and it let me post that...and look at threads. Something wrong with this picture.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2012-10-20, 09:09 AM
1. Silly celestial, what's the point of mentioning you in the subject line if you aren't going to post in the thread.
2. I'm really sorry that I didn't chip in for the room rental. Once I get fulltime employment again, I'll do something nice to make up for it.
3. I'll get my Baltimore pics up in the thread on a photobucket for ya, lass.
4. You know that it fills my heart with so much joy to see you, but if you don't bring me the ambrosia known as Timbits next time we meet, I am gonna hit Sweet Chin Music on you so fast you won't even see it coming. :P
5. Happy Birthday, buddy! I hope you like the present I got you! Can't wait for the party today.

MonkeyBusiness
2012-10-20, 02:01 PM
1. I had the best idea this morning: I put a cinnamon stick in my coffee! Oh was it ever good!
2. I have not spoken it in ages, for reasons that are a little sad.
3. I did bring that bottle of lambic ... but fell asleep Saturday night, and missed all the beer. I was so damn tired, I almost didn't care. Almost. Really wanted to quaff that with you.
4. Are you asking me? Probably not, but I'm going to answer anyway, because no-one's asked me in a long time, and at the risk of sounding self-pitying, I wish people would. I look healed, but I'm not. It feels like I have sand in my shoulder, gritting away as the broken ends of my collar bone grind together when I move. Ever had to walk with gravel in your shoes? It's like that, but I cannot pour it out.
5&6. My hot tub is up and running. Anytime you want to schlep over for a soak ... say the word.
7. That was witty and diplomatic.
8. That was very witty and made me want to hug you.
9. *affectionate cheek pinch* You are like a sexy steampunk elf.

PurityIcekiller
2012-10-20, 04:48 PM
1. I'm surprised that you actually let me get away with that.
2. Of course. I'm not Bruce Springsteen, after all.
3. It's the principle of the thing.
4. Most people don't pay that much attention to subject lines, sadly.
5. And I've beaten you to the punch again, it seems. :smallamused:

Alarra
2012-10-20, 06:16 PM
1. I always intend to, especially llama's, cause he does that aaaaaaall the time. And yet...never notice.
2. Don't be silly dear, the room expense was unexpected and we know money's tight for a lot of people. We really wish we wouldn't have even had to ask for anything, but alas, gone is the time when we had an extra $100 just lying about.
3. That must be soooo irritating. *offers gentle hugs*
4. We're going to try to have a game night in November, well...we're going to make someone else host a game night sometime in November, because all of our furniture will be gone....You should come! We could drink lambic...and it'd be way closer to your house than here is.
5. Would it be really lame of me to go to sleep at 7:30 on a Saturday night?
6. I had a dream about you last night. I also misspelled dream 4 times typing this...and misspelled misspelled and times and typing...oy...maybe I do need to go to bed.

Mauve Shirt
2012-10-20, 07:15 PM
1. Was that directed at me? I mean, I am pretty close to you right now. Mayyybe I could host a game night? Maybe Frisco's or some place similar could host a game night!
2. Oooo, I will have to try that!
3. We never talk anymore.
4. I like you. Welcome to my smbg. Until you turn pony.
5. It's just that it's soooo easy to aggravate you. :smalltongue:

Kelvin360
2012-10-21, 12:42 AM
1. Competence?! Without interference?! Heresy!
2. Kick it into gear, gentlemen.
3. You've been a bit...not-around-so-much lately, and I'm wondering if everything's okay.
4. Nonono, that's okay, I don't need confirmation...or a response...or anything... *eyetwitch*
5. And to think one addition would've made this a cakewalk. ...Well gee, now I feel kinda dumb.

Fredaintdead
2012-10-21, 05:07 AM
1. I'm really really excited. You are getting such a big hug. :smallsmile:
2. I'm sorry, for anything and everything I did that annoyed you before, I was just a stupid kid trying to remember not to be a stupid kid in a world that made it far too easy. I know you're likely not here any more, but I miss your presence all the same.
3. I don't hate you... not right now at least... maybe it's because I haven't seen you in a while.
4. I'm definitley not Blitzcrank.
5. You're a really fun guy to hang out with. :smallsmile:

Haruki-kun
2012-10-21, 12:25 PM
2 & 3. Sorry I couldn't go guys, maybe next year. Or next summer. I dunno. Eventually I'll make it.
4. You got me curious. I might try out Iron. Maybe Firefox just met its match.
5. For some reason, every time I see a picture of a cat doing something interesting, I think of linking you to it. For some reason.

Mynxae
2012-10-21, 01:09 PM
This made me think of several people on here..

1. You've always been a great friend, helping me keep focus and even lately when tides turned against you, I was there for you. You're amazing, keep being you!
2. People doubt you, but I've always thought you're pretty awesome.
3. I wish I could get over the fact of how many dots you put every time you post on that thread.. :smallannoyed:
4. Despite the fact that you sleep in every day, you're pretty cool. Even though I've been doing the same thing lately.. :smallredface:
5. You make the forum a brighter place. *wipes tear from eye*

PurityIcekiller
2012-10-21, 02:27 PM
1. Who is number 1?
2. Well, you're still in for amusing consequences once your dead friend finds out what happened.
3. You've given me a great idea, in that case. Look up.
4. So many :smallsmile:s...
5. I know, I'm kind of a big target. Still, I'd like you to consider that I prefer having you as a friend to as an enemy.

MonkeyBusiness
2012-10-21, 04:41 PM
1. I miss hearing from you. Hope you're keeping warm.
2. I was tidying up my closet and discovered the card you sent me. It made me smile.
3. Although that was addressed to someone else, I wish you could have been here.
4. Champagne is always divine. The place equidistant to the three of us would be New York City, or possibly Montreal. I'm cool with either choice, but would prefer the latter.
5. You also would be a fun companion for designing hats, I'll bet.
6. As would you!
7. Next time, bring your swim trunks.

The Succubus
2012-10-21, 05:22 PM
1. Patrick McGoohan spent a number of years wandering around an Italianesque Village asking that very same question. If I were you I'd keep an eye out for mind control drugs and sinister white balloons. Just a heads up.

2. ...... .............. =3

3. It's all proceeding as planned, certain Troglanders.....:smallamused:

4. Foot, meet mouth. Mmmmfmmmfmmf. Sowwy.

5. I'm fairly sure you've gained a large number of admirers after that little photo-experiment of yours.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2012-10-22, 09:49 AM
1. You hid your number 1 in the subject line. That's clever!
2. Did you see that I posted the link to the Maryland pictures to Photobucket for you?
3. I wanted to make this one for you, but I can't think of anything to say!
4. AAARRGGGHHH! I know you have spent all this time printing out all the sheets and stuff for Fortune and Glory and you painted the mini's and I STILL HAVEN'T HAD A CHANCE TO PLAY YOUR GAME!
5. Is that...Pinkie Pie with a unicorn horn??? Pinkie with magic? Equestria would be doomed!

PurityIcekiller
2012-10-22, 09:25 PM
1. A certain post of mine makes that even more amusing. :smallamused:
2. It's supposed to be a pun (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filial_piety), actually, but no one seems to even try to get it.
3. Ow! Don't kick there! Don't you know that they say "never kick a gift horse in the mouth"?
4. I think I mixed up my characters there.
5. Today, I bought a fancy-looking hat. I think designing them would be fun too.

Indurain
2012-10-24, 04:43 PM
1. I'm sorry for forgetting...in my defence, for some (very wrong) reason, I thought you weren't coming.
2. Dreams can be fun, can't they? I wish I remembered mine, because I'd wager I dream about a lot of playgrounders. But especially you..and you. And maybe her too.
3. I try to be diplomatic in my dealings with others, it just gets hard when that same respect is not paid in kind.
4. Even without red hair or a Vagoo, the accent makes you just as sexy as your avatar. :smallwink:
5. But your mouth is such a great target!

Dimonite
2012-10-24, 10:51 PM
1. Oh, you're a goofy one, ya reprobate.
2. WHY THE SHIPPING!?
3....you frighten the living daylights out of me ever since I saw that one thing...
4. You were so forgiving of my initial (and possibly continued) pretentiousness here. Thanks!
5. What is this madness you have gotten me into? Oh wait, this is actually really fun.

Mauve Shirt
2012-10-25, 01:03 AM
1. My dreams (http://dreamlogincolor.blogspot.com) are so ridiculous, I'm Nanowrimoing about them. :smalltongue:
2. You're so difficult to talk to, I can barely stand it.
3. I'm SO MUCH WISER than you, but I'm too polite.
4. I designed a hat once. It was dark red with a blue band and a blue feather. I even tried making it, but got distracted by something shiny and stopped.
5. Can't believe I'm driving all the way to Williamsburg on a Friday night. You guys are lucky I like you.

PurityIcekiller
2012-10-25, 02:42 AM
1. Because it's amusingly absurd and the portmanteau is punny, of course.
2. Hellooooo? We're waiting for you!
3. In all honestly, I was expecting things to be more complicated. Oh well, there's still going to be infighting.
4. Since you seem to have missed the last time... *promotes again*
5. Can't you aim for my nose instead? I want to at least be able to cry out in pain.

Socratov
2012-10-25, 05:00 AM
1. changes word, claims glory...
2. what? for me?
3. how come you always move after me? it's liek you wait just to stab me
4. Too bad you forgot hulking hurler in your guide
5. You still haven't answered me...

Alarra
2012-10-25, 08:22 AM
1. You're doing nano? =D You should come to our write-ins, especially the ones in Columbia on Tues/Th nights, cause they're the best.
2. I think you should stop trying to kill me. It's clearly not working.
3. New Years actually probably won't work now that we think about it rationally, because trying to fly standby the week between xmas and new years really doesn't work.
4. Fortune and Glory is lots of fun, just so looooong. We should carve time out for it next meetup though.
5. *kiss* I miss you.

smellie_hippie
2012-10-25, 09:45 AM
1. I understand about travel probelms. You will be missed...

2. I hope we are all in agreement about the new ideas we have started kicking around...

3. Is it your birthday? *stab*

4. I hope I have enough room for all the beer coming to my house...

5. You will probably never look here, but you are the warmth that glows from the depths of my soul that makes me smile every day. I will never be able to fully repay the happiness that you instill in me everyday, and I love you more each and every day. :smallbiggrin:

Indurain
2012-10-25, 10:08 PM
1. If your plan involves an alpaca farm for the commune, I'm right with ya!
2. That would be such a sweet sound. Wish granted.
3. Are you talking about my 'thing'? If so, I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt no one.
4. *bare hug* Right back at ya.
5. Damn you for making me have to choose between meetups next year!

The Succubus
2012-10-26, 03:35 AM
1. Thank you for the piccies you posted! It would be nice if I looked a little photogenic in them though. =3

2. I've been Ponified! Vengence will be mine, you evil fiend (and yes, I do recognise the irony in that statement).

3. I look forward to chatting with you tonight after work. ^_^

4. I had Michael Bay on the phone last night. He says he's prepared to fight Eli Roth to the death for "Attack of the Killer Gummi Bears". Let me know.

5. *hugs ALL the Troglanders* - I hope it won't be long before I see you again.

Thufir
2012-10-27, 08:40 AM
1. As the quote goes, "Talkin' ain't doin'."
2. Humorous tone does not excuse you from giving offense, and you don't get to complain about things you directly provoked.
3. [Insert suggestive comment about "playing with you" here]
4. I don't entirely know quite how I feel about you any more.
5. You're awesome and seem to be getting to do awesome things. I'm a tad envious.

Serpentine
2012-10-27, 10:05 AM
1. I'll be your Cassiopeia if you'll be my... Wait, you don't play that. Uh... I'll be your Spy if you'll be my Pyro :wink:
2. You have no idea how happy that made me :smallbiggrin: ...and now I'm getting worried about you again :/
3. I'm REALLY worried about you. Where have you gone? Your players miss you :smallfrown:
4. Seriously. Scum of the earth.
5. Have I mentioned recently that you're ridiculously cute? Cuz you are.

PurityIcekiller
2012-10-27, 02:09 PM
1. Heh, you recognised me! Yes, I'm on TVTropes now with a very different username.
2. Alpaca farm? Let me in on this!
3. Just as long as you don't get your vengeance with mines...
4. A pity, although I wasn't going anyway.
5. You want someone to find you and blow your cover, causing people who thought you were on their side to kill you? :smalltongue:

MonkeyBusiness
2012-10-30, 08:33 AM
1. Your message to me this morning cheered me up. What's in a name? A surprising amount of trust and honor. Thank you.
2. I never know whether to be very glad I don't live in your city, or sorry. You get the most interesting disasters.
3. Thanks for the awesome idea. I've moved on from busted hot tub haiku to an elegy for a swingset.
4. Let's have an impromptu meetup this weekend. We'll call it: The Post Apocalypse Backyard Clean Up. Once that stupid branch is gone, I'll reheat the hot tub and break out the beer and board games. And we can toast marshmellows in the fireplace! Wanna?

Alarra
2012-10-30, 09:18 AM
1. Sounds fun, but I'm moving this weekend.
2. I'm glad you're back. We were worried.
3. Of course there's an alpaca farm there.
4. You still have like 5 days...you should make use of every minute. Finals and all.
5. Stop trying to kill me. I'm not going to die. :smalltongue:

Socratov
2012-10-30, 09:18 AM
1. Now I finally ninjad you :smallamused:
2. But you ninja's me the last time I tried to post
3. You are my favorite piercingweapon target in the other thread
4. You seem to be drawn to my shoulder, messing about with my ear.
5. You seem to have accepted my bargain, despite mentioning not bargaining with blackmailers :smallamused:

smellie_hippie
2012-10-30, 12:37 PM
1. I don't always mean to stab you... you just happen to be there.
1. I do always mean to stab you, but you have certainly come to expect it. :smallamused:
1. We should have coffee sometime. I'm buying!
1. You're both very near and dear to my heart, please be safe!
1. I have new advertising ideas... we should talk.

Haruki-kun
2012-10-30, 03:10 PM
1. Be careful what you post here, sir. If you invite a random person for coffee and say you're buying you never know who might show up. Like me. <.<
2. Good luck, bro! :smallsmile:
3. Oh, mai. I didn't know you were moving. So close, too! *looks at map* Oh.... never mind. <.< This country's too big...
4. In retrospect, there's not much point in leaving notes for you here, considering I'm pretty sure you don't read this thread. .-.
5. If you can control the weather, could you make it be either warmer here or at least make it start snowing?

MonkeyBusiness
2012-11-01, 10:39 AM
1. *knocks you over while politely agreeing with you*
2. *hands you a neatly written and amusingly illustrated letter of apology for tripping you; then trips you*
3. *hands you a slice of pumpkin cake, then scampers up your back, then vaults over you, all while apologizing*
4. *thanks you for the coffee. Sips*

Lycunadari
2012-11-01, 01:55 PM
1. You think so? :smallredface:
2. If I weren't so buzy, I'd make something. But I didn't even have time to make an avie for the theme week. :smallfrown:
3. As soon as I can buy some bird seed, I'll try to take pictures of the birds visiting my balcony. :smallsmile:
4. Here, have some hugs for being wonderful. *hugs*
5. Are you feeling better?

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2012-11-04, 10:38 AM
1. Your English sounds very nice for "just learning."
2. One of your kitties was being stubborn last night. Finally she showed up at the door. Sigh, the arrogance of youth.
3. Don't worry, my friend. One day we'll get you to a furcon. It'd be easier if you moved closer, though. :smalltongue:
4. I know you're creeped out by furries and probably a little uncomfortable when I mentioned guy number 3, but I think that if you get to know us a little better, you'll realize that furries, much like gamers and comic book readers (at least before Big Bang Theory aired), aren't quite the walking stereotypes of negativity that the media portrays us as.
5. I can totally understand "Book!" The first time I played Time's Up, one of the first cards I grew was "Grape Ape." I panicked and yelled out "Its a flavor AND a monkey."

PurityIcekiller
2012-11-04, 03:48 PM
1. And now you're taking it the other way. This thread is doomed.
2. That one was addressed to Archie's weaponry, I'm guessing, given where it tends to end up. :smalltongue:
3. I had a bit of trouble deciding between "no thumbs" and "four hooves", but eventually chose the former.
4. You're going to live relatively close to Mai? I'm jealous. I never get to have Avatar characters living near me.
5. I wholeheartedly agree with that statement, since I'm in an especially heavily targeted subsection of that group.

Em Blackleaf
2012-11-04, 06:06 PM
1. I'm so sorry. I love you. :smallfrown:
2. I still really just wanna put my hand on your shoulder and look into your eyes knowingly. Then and only then will my life be complete. I still have no idea why.
3. I desperately need to go on a long walk with you on a chilly Northern California evening.
4. You aren't gonna read this but your girlfriend's a megabitch and everyone agrees and she has no idea how to treat people and she made me cry and feel so unwelcome and I hate her and I didn't do anything and it's not fair that you were mean too you've known me since I was a baby and the whole thing was ridiculous.
5. I miss you man. I should work up the courage to message you xD

smellie_hippie
2012-11-05, 10:31 AM
1. Sorry my kitten was troublesome.

2. Archie has no weaponry... unless fools here are continuing to supply him.

3. Your beer is REALLY TASTY! :smallbiggrin:

4. Stop lurking and come back! Puddingmageddon never happened, it's safe!

5. *stab*

MageOfCakes
2012-11-09, 07:35 PM
1. I missed you too.

2. That was unexpected, but not unwelcome.

3. You should try and find a PFS game in your area.

4. You are as odd as ever xD

5. *hug*

Thufir
2012-11-11, 12:05 PM
1. It's coming up on a month. Is something wrong? I worry about you sometimes.
2. Interesting to note how quickly you turned around on that point...
3. Seems a bit random that you just happened to ask me rather than anyone else.
4. So what's going on with you?
5. No, not you. Don't respond to things clearly meant for someone else.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2012-11-11, 12:48 PM
1. The kitten was no trouble at all. Your door was more trouble than the cat. :smalltongue:

2. So how was season 3's opener?

3. Thank you for your service to our country.

4. As soon as I get a decent job, I'm gonna pay you back.

5. Thanks again for showing me Cards against Humanity.

MonkeyBusiness
2012-11-18, 12:50 PM
1. I won't be able to read it till Tuesday or Wednesday. Thanks for understanding.
2. I don't think I have enough investigation tokens do anything but drink coffee and potter around the yard. Heinrich and I are lying low. But every now and then I giggle and mutter to myself: a monkey with a cigar ...
3. Rivet spent quite some time this morning searching for you: where's the lady with the tasty pants? "Lick it! It's what the audience wants!" If only she could juggle.
4. Hup! Do practice your tennis ball-throwing skills.
5. Sorry our conversation got cut sho -

PurityIcekiller
2012-11-20, 03:21 AM
1. I have no idea. I haven't seen it yet. (I don't know which show you're referring to, but I'm pretty sure this applies to all of them.)
2. I'll see about it. It sounds like an interesting system.
3. Are you still keeping track of promotions? I was looking forward to you getting to quadruple digits.
4. There's a little hint there to a plot reveal that may actually be a complete red herring depending on how I decide to swing things.
5. But that's no fun. Especially when no one's addressing anything to you.

Socratov
2012-11-20, 04:17 AM
1. Don't be jealous, if you give me a moment, I'll whistle one for you too. Sadly it does come with added 'benefits' :smallamused:
2. There might be a chance that your awesome stuff will be turnined into an equinine variant
3. (aimed at multiple people) Soon I'll join the dark equinine side...
4. hope you get over it soon. I'd hate to see sad people
5. Hope we can hurry, can't wait to start play :smallwink:

The Succubus
2012-11-20, 04:43 AM
1. *gives a big squishy hug because you are a lovely and wonderful person* :smallsmile:

2. You appear to have completely dropped off the radar. I miss you and I hope you're okay in your little corner of Trogland. :smallfrown:

3. Awww. I hope you'll change your mind. I like the Imp.

4. Just over 2 weeks to go til I get to annoy all of you again!

5. It'll be slightly longer than that before I get to annoy all of you lot again though. >.>

Mauve Shirt
2012-11-20, 05:59 AM
1. It was so fun to see you again, and I really enjoyed all of the games we played! Oh and also, you have one of the cutest dogs I've ever seen!!!
2. I really wish you weren't moving. I mean, we were so ridiculous not to hang out any of the 5 years we've lived so close to each other. I have so much fun whenever we do get together! Moving is stressful and exciting, but have fun in your new location.
3. I'll switch for a while, but only if you remake my avatar holding a gun to it's head. :smallyuk:
4. :smallsigh: Boy were you mistaken.
5. LOL THIS IS SO FUNNY!

Serpentine
2012-11-26, 04:57 AM
1. I dreamt that I made out with you, and then had to tell you that I wasn't interested although the smooches were nice. I can't tell you, cuz it might hurt your feelings.
2. I dreamt that I made out with you, and it was pretty great, except that we kept doing it in front of another forumite, and that made me feel bad.
3. I'd quite like to have a dream involving you and make-outs... Stoopid brain.
4. You claim to be open to criticism, but unless it's delivered in exactly the specifically right way, you refuse to accept it. That is not being open to criticism. Incidentally, this applies to my sister as well...
5. Don't ask if you're not prepared to hear an answer you won't like.

Thufir
2012-11-26, 08:51 AM
1. Rest assured that if I could afford to fly back and forth round the world on a regular basis, we'd be having great times with each other.
2. I would love to help you with that if you'd be OK with it, but distance and oceans.
3. You as well.
4. I really wish you could talk to me about these things. :smallfrown:
5. It's going to be great to see you in four days time!

Dimonite
2012-11-26, 08:58 AM
1. I love you in the least creepy way possible.
2. I'd shovel your driveway any day, if you catch my snowdrift. :smallwink:
3. Why can't you live closer to me? I wanna hang out with you!
4. You're silly. :smalltongue:
5. Did you not subscribe to your own thread? Is that why you're not talking to us? :smallfrown:

The Succubus
2012-11-26, 09:50 AM

Dreams of Playgrounders
Nocturnal makeouts are fun
I will not say who! / No, it is not you. :smalltongue:

A kind loving friend
Inspiring chat and critique
You brighten my day ^_^

Fun Friday frolicks
I will get to see you all
Come hell or high water :smallbiggrin:

A pony that mines
Loaded with shiny treasure
Have you seen our host?

Writing in haiku
A game for the paranoid
This is not your one

PurityIcekiller
2012-11-26, 10:30 AM
1. You know what you and Rosella of Daventry have in common?
2. I swear, I cannot be nice to you. Every time I consider it, you just hurt my feelings again. :smallmad:
3. Your haiku postings
Bring new vigour to this thread
Please keep making them.
4. That helps, but not much.
5. Hello there! I haven't seen you outside this thread as far as I recall.

Tectonic Robot
2012-11-26, 12:37 PM
1.) That is one impressive Five People on GitP post. o_o

2/3.) You two are always in such a scuffle all the time! Can't you just agree to mutually ignore each other or something? T_T

4.) There are few things that would make me happier than your spontaneous reappearance.

5.) Hoh-my. That certainly is something. .//.

Thufir
2012-11-26, 12:38 PM
1. One of those haiku has one syllable too many.
2. Regardless, I'm here for you.
3. See, I did!
4. I wonder who that one was about. I kind of want to congratulate them.
5. So, interesting thing. I went back through all my previous posts in this thread, and there are quite a few things I said which I don't know who they were directed at any more. If the search function was still around I might have tried to count up the proportions.

Mauve Shirt
2012-11-26, 07:59 PM
1. You need to stop having your feelings hurt by such a small thing as someone saying "Cute, but I don't like your fandom".
2. And you need to stop being a **** in general.
3. I know right! But it's ok, it's just the natural order of things. If we ever WEREN'T fighting it would probably be the end of the world.
4. Note to us: cease fighting on December 21st.
5. I forget a lot of mine too, but I think there's more than one time I just said a generic thing because I couldn't think of a fifth person.

Socratov
2012-11-27, 09:00 AM
1. I thank you, you know what for ;)
2. You too I thank for a day of entertainment
You gave this thread
another form
Like in your dorm
You changed your bed

A Haiku you made
though with a flaw
you didn't saw
but you needed an aide

Though Haikus are won
and statements are lost
it is the keyboard don

through words you accost
and thoughts you pass on
But you never thaw the frost

3. have you any idea how hard it is to come up with a quick sonnet?
4. I too hope it works out perfectly
5. If I'm successfull you'll get what you want

PurityIcekiller
2012-11-27, 04:29 PM
1. I can't help it. People should know what ticks me off by now, and if they don't respect that, I have a right to be offended.
2. A third party started it this time. Plus, I actually like her when I'm not mad at her. :smallwink:
3. I haven't tried it, but it's probably harder than a quick limerick.
4. Why do my characters keep ending up shipped with yours?
5. Since I forgot to answer earlier, no, I haven't. Who do you think should take over if he doesn't return?

Kelvin360
2012-12-06, 02:45 AM
1. I've been so busy it's not even funny but...I can't believe I missed so much. I kind of feel like I abandoned you.
2. I don't know if that's even for me, but...assume nothing. He is not as he seems!
3. I find myself agreeing heartily with you.
4. Your PM piqued my interest. I have a paper bag prepared!
5. How can you make something THAT morbid so romantic?! How??

Thufir
2012-12-06, 09:15 PM
1. Yes you can.
2. Hm. I thought I was resolved on this, but you always draw out that thought from the back of my mind...
3. Could you post something in the You thread so I don't have to double post?
4. I hope you're confused trying to figure out who these are for and to what they refer.
5. I am kind of curious as well, now, but it could feel a bit weird depending on the results.

Tectonic Robot
2012-12-07, 12:50 PM
1.) Man, you gotta take a chill pill! Let it all hang out. Don't take the little things folk say so seriously around here, savvy?

2.) Rereading this thread, I am now wondering if your 1st post was directed at me. Alas, this is probably wishful thinking, mixed with a DESPERATE LUST FOR ATTENTION

3.) You must slow your stab roll, friend! Sloooooow it doooooown

4.) Tell me what is in that darn cup already o_O

5.) Despite having really only interacted with you via a thread about hugs, you seem like a really swell person! So, um, 'grats on your swellness. ^^'

Serpentine
2012-12-09, 01:00 AM
1. God. You really are a bigot. Or a troll. Or both, hiding your bigotry behind "jk lol!"
2. Thank you! It's pretty good so far! :smallbiggrin:
3. I wants picks :3
4. Go enter the Contest!
5. That really sucks :smallfrown: I'm with Rawhide on the therapist, but your parents were completely out of line. I hope it works out.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2012-12-09, 02:59 PM
1. I'm loving the shiny new avatar!
2. Get well soon, I'm missing the comic!
3. I miss chatting with you more, but I know how college and a girlfriend can keep you busy.
4. Sigh....I've thought about the comic once or twice, but haven't actually done any work on it. Gah. We all need to move closer so we can meet up in person. I think Canada boy is our biggest obstacle on that front.
5. In case you didn't figure out what I was hinting at, get your rude, crude, and nude arse to the States!

Socratov
2012-12-10, 04:47 AM
1. You didn't mean me with that, right?
2. you have started an idea that either goes well or blows up the world (presumably both)
3. I hope you start making some as well so we could compare results
4. I'm glad you approve
5. Good luck with the *thing* that happened which might have good or bad consequences

The Succubus
2012-12-10, 05:29 AM
1 & 2. You two need to have a sleigh-off and see which one is better suited to hauling Santa's huge butt around on Christmas Eve. One of you looks better suited but the other's species has considerably more endurance.

3. I really enjoyed that utterly bizzare game we played at the meet-up and I'll tell you so the next opportunity I get.

4. *gives a long squeezy hug*

5. You often display flashes of wit that your avatar would be proud of. I do wonder if you know the answer to your question though...

Haruki-kun
2012-12-13, 10:59 PM
1. I miss talking to you, too. It's just finals, they'll be over soon.
2. That was a bit of a morale boost, actually. Thanks!
3. Oh, you. :smalltongue:
4. I really wanna see you again! It's too bad I don't think I'll make the SE Trogland meet-up this summer, though... Well, too soon to tell.
5. I also want to see you guys! I've been so busy with school and stuff I haven't even tried, but geez, you're like... right there!

Thufir
2012-12-18, 08:55 PM
1. I just can't fathom how you would think that was a legitimate criticism ratehr than you being biased.
2. You're still better than me.
3. Yeah, your idea was better than mine.
4. Really looking forward to meeting you come summer!
5. It hadn't really occurred to me that you stopped posting, but now you mention it I'm sad.

PurityIcekiller
2012-12-18, 09:07 PM
1. Nah, we can team up. I'm not that competitive about those things. :smallamused:
2. You want attention? Here. You're cute. That good?
3. I don't have any to spare, but you can borrow my shovel if you like.
4. There's a thin line between "maintaining reasonable control over a storyline" and "railroading", you know.
5. So who here likes dragons? I might start a game involving them.

Kelvin360
2012-12-21, 04:59 PM
1. Yay, exposition! ...But holy cow that came out darker than I intended.
2. I'm waaaaatiiiiing...
3. Oh. Oooooh. That... 'Mistake' is too soft a word.
4. *evil laughter* I'm gonna lose this one.
5. Can I just say again how awesome that was? Seriously, wow.
6. I haven't said this in a while: You're awesome.

Trog
2012-12-23, 03:09 PM
1. Happy Holidays to you!
2. Love and Joy come to you
3. And to you your wassail too
4. Hopefully this year it will be more white? Would be more so already if you were living a little more southeast from what I hear. Yikes. o.o
5. A long December and there's reason to believe
Maybe this year will be better than the last
I can't remember the last thing that you said as you were leaving
Oh the days go by so fast

Em Blackleaf
2012-12-23, 11:06 PM
1. I have absolutely no idea why I like you, but I think you're one of the coolest Playgrounders. I guess you just project some aesthetic I click with. Whatever that means.
2. You're my best friend I miss you I hope you're enjoying university and all those beautiful people in it I'm in love with your entire existence.
3. What do you WANT from me ugh
4. Lol remember when we were bffs on MySpace and I was slightly in love with you I was twelve omg that was SIX years ago
5. I think you look like some kind of hipster greek god ldnsfgthkf;

Amidus Drexel
2012-12-24, 09:04 PM
1. I'm overreacting, aren't I?
2. I keep mistaking you for Socratov; your avatar reminds me of his a lot.
3. You are crazy and hilarious.
4. You take everything I say far too literally.
5. I can't say I know you very well, but you seem like a cool person.

Gnomish Wanderer
2012-12-25, 08:19 AM
1. THAT ONE IS OBVIOUSLY (not) ABOUT ME AND I HAVE TO SAY I FIND YOUR WORDS VERY FLATTERINGLY TRUE
2. Where did you go?
3. I have been meaning to PM you an answer to that question, because I am super interested in answering it, but I am checking my time constraints and don't want to commit quite yet but I also don't want to say no and miss the opportunity x.x
4. I'm glad you're back! ^.^
5. o...0 Oh noes, 'zombie smiley face' is out to EAT US

Thufir
2012-12-26, 01:10 AM
1. And once again I am reminded of why I like you so much when you're actually around.
2. We should really be friends.
3. You're a person! Look at you! I'm so proud.
4. See you soon, I hope?
5. I probably shouldn't, but I do.

Jormengand
2012-12-27, 10:37 AM
I loved the picture, by the way. Where's the hippogryph?
Phht. My conversation skills are way better than yours.
I don't know why, but I think of you as a really good friend. This being after you were in like, one game with me.
I still think you should kiss me. Just so you know.
Man, you should give that RP up. The point buy homebrew sucked, and I'm running 'round being stupidly OP. Without optimising.

Serpentine
2012-12-27, 11:57 AM
1. I got the best present for you. The best. You will love it, and if you don't I will eat it.
2. A bought a little something for you, but then I realised it was out of date. That might've been okay, but now I'm not sure when I'll be able to post it to you, so I probably shouldn't. I'll try to get more of the same.
3. I think you'll like yours... At least the sentiment behind it.
4. I've already told you as much about yours as I'm gonna :I
5. Yours I bought on a whim. I really liked it and wanted to get it for someone, and then I couldn't shake the feeling it'd suit you.
6. I figured if I got something for 5 I ought to get something for you :I I'm disappointed at the lack of choice I had in what I wanted, though.
7. If I'm not allowed to buy something for you, I'll make it...
8. I think you'll like what I got you. If you don't, you'll like the other bit anyway!
9. There's something for you, too.
10. Sounds like you've been pretty miserable, so I wish I'd thought to get something for you. Unfortunately I can't afford to, and I'm not sure what you'd like anyway. Sorry.
1-9. I'm not sure when I'll be able to afford to post them. It could be weeks :smallfrown:

PurityIcekiller
2012-12-27, 04:33 PM
1. I'm waaaaaiiiiitiiiiing...
2. Okay, I'm pretty sure I'm tsundere towards you by now.
3. Good to see you around. You're so often wandering that I'm left wondering where you are.
4. You want a hippogryph? Here's a hippogryph! http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/341/c/8/hippogryph_by_anastasiyachubar-d34e9tm.jpg
5. This is going to end in a hilarious disaster, isn't it. :smalltongue:

Thufir
2012-12-28, 07:11 PM
1. While I see how you meant that, it came across in an entirely different manner which I simply can't get past. And you should have realised it.
2. Geez, so hostile. OPINIONS.
3. Pretty much what I thought you'd say. Still pleased about it.
4. You'd seriously take that that way? That's some serious unfamiliarity with idiom or wishful thinking.
5. No, I'm right. Trust me on this. I keep track of these things.

Jormengand
2012-12-28, 07:23 PM
1. C'mon, instant killing is an awesome way to make sure people follow through the random commands of an evil thingummywhut.
2. I got rid of it anyway. It looked like a gormless seagull.
3. Oh man, that's a pretty nice character setup. I'll see what I can do.
4. God damn it, Leeroy.
5. Are you sure you don't?

Amidus Drexel
2012-12-29, 11:56 AM
1. That is awesome and also makes everything else make more sense.
2. You know, I'd ask you for an avatar, but I don't know what I want.
3. Am I supposed to respond to that?
4. Oh, just do it.
5. I would never have thought that would have antlers.

Gnomish Wanderer
2012-12-31, 12:23 PM
1. Doitdoitdoitdoit
2. Arg, sometimes I wish it was okay to be rude, even if I'd be rude by doing the other person a favor
3. Glad to be back around, and I will the road to keep me close by
4. What's up?
5. We should interact (more?)

Archonic Energy
2013-01-04, 10:49 AM
1. "Archie" always has weapons... you just can't see them. *Stab*

2. I'm pretty sure you were in on it now...

3. you don't like ellipsis?

4. I may need some help for my next plan. are you in?

5. when was the last time I did this? kill the hippie.

The Succubus
2013-01-04, 10:59 AM
1. I'm a little concerned about your location.

2. If I could, I'd be hugging your brains out right now.

3. You don't trust me? I'm hurt sir; your accusation is like a dagger through my heart. Also, I may have an interesting proposition for you within the next 2 or 3 weeks.

4. Wait, you're actually *listening* to advice I've put forward? oO. Gods help you.

5. You and her would make a very cute couple. I'm surprised you haven't done anything about it.

Alarra
2013-01-04, 12:46 PM
1. I wouldn't be worried. I have zero time right now and am having trouble finding inspiration.
2. I know. I suck. Can it wait til we have our own place? A month or two at the most....it's really difficult to find any time to work on anything of my own while at my grandmother's.
3. I'm so missing people. Glad we have Myrtle coming up.
4. Sure. :smallbiggrin:
5. If we were to have a meetup in South Dakota...would any of you come?

smellie_hippie
2013-01-04, 01:20 PM
1. I fear not your weapons... for I have beer and patchoulli on my side!
*stab?*

2. Australia is too far away... cause I think it would be awesome to meet you and hang out.

3. Bring me more beer from New Glarus! It was yummy!

4. We are also looking forward to Myrtle!

5. *stab* You deserved that.

PurityIcekiller
2013-01-04, 08:35 PM
1. I thought stabbing was Sakuya's thing, not Patchouli's. :smalltongue:
2. Made my save.
3. Sorry, I'm not much of a traveller.
4. I guess our tastes are pretty much opposite. I prefer things more refined than just battles and explosions, myself.
5. How about Kyoshi?

Amidus Drexel
2013-01-05, 12:44 AM
1. That's the same as random and you know it.
2. It probably seems rather odd, but I promise you, it's completely true.
3. I never quite understood why people bother with that.
4. I haven't seen you around in a couple months.
5. I prefer hyperbolas, to be honest.

Haruki-kun
2013-01-05, 01:12 AM
1. I certainly would! Er... or at least, I'd certainly TRY to go! It's geographically closer than all the other meet-ups...
2. I should get around to mailing that to you. Darn it, I keep forgetting to...
3. I.... have not seen you. In a long time. Where are you?
4, 5, 6, 7. Thanks for helping me out with those trophies! You're the best!

Mauve Shirt
2013-01-05, 08:43 AM
1. Trust me, I know what I'm doing. :smallamused:
2. Don't know why you're so hating on me lately.
3. Sorry to hear about that. Don't worry though, it can only get better from here.
4. Sorry I haven't been able to enter contests, I've been so busy with the work and the holidays and the terrible adulthood. :smallfrown:
5. I'll buy your xbox360 for $95.

Scarlet Knight
2013-01-11, 10:53 PM
1. Whoa! That is stressed! I wish I could help.
2. You always seem to have the cutest avatars.
3. The grandma lives with her grandma? What are you? Elves?
4. You often have the funniest captions, but I try to give others a chance or you'd just win constantly.
5. This Coffeecult of yours intrigues me & I'd like to learn more.

Amidus Drexel
2013-01-13, 09:05 PM
1,2. I hope the two of you have settled your differences. It's very difficult to come up with anything to say when you're arguing.
3,4. You two also (you're easier to ignore, though :smalltongue:).
5. Did you say when you were leaving? I'm interested in hearing about how that goes.
6. I'm sorry I didn't read that, but I don't have the patience. I probably agree with you, though.

Thufir
2013-01-14, 06:27 PM
1. You should come see Princess Ida!
2. You should definitely come see Princess Ida!
3. I know it's quite a trek, but you should come see Princess Ida, because I know it's of interest to you and this is the show I care most about you seeing.
4. You should come see Princess Ida, but I'll accept being on the other side of the planet as an excuse.
5. You should come see Princess Ida!

Zar Peter
2013-01-14, 06:40 PM
1) I'm a bit sad that you left but at least you didn't get yourself banned as you wanted to.

2) I wish I could invite you here. We have marvelous coffee. And beer.

3) I really laughed about the Tom Lehrer song! Thank you.

4) I hope you're well and the kids too.

5) I think your wrong answer was one of the best things I read here. My son laughed out loud, too!

Trog
2013-01-14, 07:48 PM
*stumbles in, obviously drunk*

1.Youuu... YOU! *pokes in the chest and raises and eyebrow* You. You've always been on my fence so to speak. Not like... with the cats in the moonlight, dodging shoes thrown out of windows type fence but... well maybe that, what the hell. And sometimes Trog throws a shoe and sometimes Trog's like: Trog likes that cat. Trog has decided that ultimately Trog likes you. Not that you care. So there's that. Let's see... number two...

2. Hi. You like bees. And travelling, it would appear from your facebook. Even though I have no clue where you are travelling to at any given time and sometimes it looks like you go to two places at once so, in my head, you can teleport. HOPEFULLY THE BEES CANNOT GAH CAPSLOCK! Tell your dad hi.

3. *Ahem* *turns off capslock* Let's see. You lot over there are awesome. And make dang good coffee. And beer. And coffee beer, probably. Dang it, now Trog wants a hot toddy of some sort for some reason. Maybe some peppermint schnapps with some hot cocoa. Yeah. Ooo. Too bad Trog has no such thing here in the cupboard. And Trog's probably had enough for tonight anyway. Too much Riesling. If there is such an animal. Anyway where was Trog (soooo hard to type in third person while inebriated btw)? Ah! Awesomeness. You has it. Take that company public. Traded under AWSM. Yup. Did you ever use that logo for anything, by the by?

um... what number was Trog on?

4! Let's see... You probably don't even come here anymore but I have you on facebook and we rarely interact at all but I still listen to the songs you gave me now and then an imagine you are off being awesome somewhere, cap and scarf and headphones and a wine glass in hand somewhere near the sea.

5. You, missy, are awesome. Always have been. Trog hopes the job is going better than it had in the past. Less travel and all. Less stress. More boxing and video games. And innocent times. Like an innocent boxing and video game heaven where you accidentally punch out cute men and drag them off to your cloud. For uh.... harp lessons. Yeah. That's it. Harp lessons. >.>

Mauve Shirt
2013-01-14, 09:53 PM
1. I wish I could teleport, it would make all this traveling a lot simpler! :smalltongue: The bees can teleport, though. See they're small enough to fit in the current prototype machine. It operates using quantum rules, so everything is miniscule. Anyway, I can send bees individually all over the world, but since they're most effective in swarms that's pretty much a waste of time. They also don't work as messengers. Very few people take the time to interpret the buzzing before crying "ACK, A BEE!" and fleeing.

2. You creep me out. Sorry.

3. I want to visit you crazy northerners, but just like visiting other countries it's simply not as feasible as one might wish.

4. I will try to make it to JC, but I am afraid it's right around my sister's wedding and I don't know what will be up with that.

5. I'll hold my own meetup, in all 20 feet of space I'll be living in, and you guys have to come. =P

The Succubus
2013-01-15, 08:28 AM
1. (Directed at a thread) Sheesh, some of you have been through some tough times lately. Really hoping that things pick up and that you'll have some fun stories to share with us. :smallsmile:

2. I really hope that wasn't aimed at me. I've already wrecked one Playground friendship through weirdness. =/

3. I got a new board game this week! I'm hoping you might be up for a play testing session at some point.

4. You really are a very aggresive soul, aren't you? Most of the arguments in Random Banter tend to feature you at some point. :smallannoyed:

5. I understand if you need to take a break but I hope you'll come back to us at some point.

6. What is it with you and physical injury? You're like a rather wonderful walking disaster area. :smalltongue:

7. It's really wonderful to see you've wandered back to us. :smallsmile:

smellie_hippie
2013-01-15, 11:28 AM
1. I would love to follow in Serps shoes and do a world-wide tour and stay with various OOTSers and experience their cultures and customs! (And beer... don't forget beer) So many countries to visit... European, South American, Australian ... they're all on that list!

2. The logo is being put into place. I may have more topics and branding to discuss with you in the near future! As for commercial... that's a possibility.

3. Would any of you be interested in a re-hash of Camp? I've had a few ideas... but have stayed veeeery far away from WW games.

4. I am counting on your support with the changes we are trying to impliment this year. Unified front.

5. *stab*

PurityIcekiller
2013-01-17, 03:35 AM
1. I suppose you'll find her even more "annoying" if I told you she may or may not be a fairy fox.
2. So how did you become a female king anyway?
3. I'm back. And that was seven.
4. I wondered who threw that shoe for a bit. Then it hit me.
5. What's Princess Ida? I've never heard of it.

Socratov
2013-01-17, 12:06 PM
1. I really love your art, I hope you could help me with that question in my thread...
2. I hope you have a clear understanding of making the stuff yourself. If you have questions or if things seem unclear, let me know and I'llhelp, honestto Odin!
3. I hope you settle your troubles soon. Notonly for our game, but because troubles are annoying as well...
4. Yes, Iknow you want me to send you some fromthe other end of the world, but I'd like to sample the goods myself first :smallamused:
5. You haven't visited my thread yet, but you might want to and drop me a post or messagw on what you think aboit it :smallwink:

Em Blackleaf
2013-01-17, 10:11 PM
1. I have no idea how to feel about you.
2. Why do you have to make everything into a thing gosh
3. I MISSED YOU :D
4, 5. I love you fellas dearly. <3

Serpentine
2013-01-24, 07:07 AM
1. I miss you so much.
2. I really can't stress enough how much I want you to come visit me.
3. It would be neat if you could come down! Hope it isn't too hot if you do, though...
4. I wish I knew whether it'd annoy you if I called you.
5. Awkwardness follows me like a bad smell. Sorry :smallsigh:

Amidus Drexel
2013-01-28, 01:40 AM
1. You... They're right, you know.
2. Sometimes you surprise me with how well you can articulate what I'm trying to say. Then you post something incoherent, and I wonder what happened. :smalltongue:
3. Even if it's unrealistic, be hopeful. It certainly can't hurt.
4. No, I'm not. We can't have one side dominating the game; it's be no fun. Hell, that's why I'm on this side to begin with.
5. Where have you gone? You're always fun to talk to.

Thufir
2013-02-01, 01:57 PM
1. Seriously, guys, come see Princess Ida.
2. None of your concern.
3. See, I'm secretly really selfish, and only ask you these things for my own gratification. :smalltongue:
4. Variety is the spice of life, you know. You should consider introducing some into yours.
5. You vanished again. I wish you wouldn't keep doing this.

PurityIcekiller
2013-02-01, 05:32 PM
1. My old tactics aren't working, so I've chosen to change them.
2. Where have you got to? I need you!
3. Exactly. I quit because I wasn't accomplishing anything, and all it brought me was bitterness and grief.
4. I know you missed, but the shoe still hit me. :smalltongue:
5. Why do my characters always seem to end up either carrying or playing ping-pong with the sanity ball?

Trog
2013-02-02, 09:51 AM
1. Commercial? Like… as a mascot or something? Troggs McKenzie the Super Party Troglodyte maybe. Trog could lay around while being fawned over by bikini-clad pirate lasses? … Wait. The beer is zombie themed… >> … Trog's going to get eaten during shooting, isn't Trog?

2. *hands large glass of water and some Tylenol* Trog's pretty sure you're going to need these today after all that wine last night. o.o Protip: Don't try to type on the keyboard with the end of the bottle.

3. Thank you for talking the other day. You give good advice even if Trog isn't able to always follow it. In an ideal world I would have done just that but, you know, promises to keep, miles to go before Trog sleeps and all. You understand. *hug*

4. You two moved and then seem to have virtually disappeared. o.O It's the witness protection program, isn't it? *stomps on foot* HELLO, MR. THOMPSON!

5. Trog makes it a point not to listen to "they"s. You do that and pretty soon you've got to listen to "them"s and "those"s and it gets to be quite a din.

Amidus Drexel
2013-02-03, 01:32 AM
1. So, let me get this straight: I'm not allowed to harvest people's skin from their arms and sell it on the black market to buy m&m's. :smallconfused: We may have to skip plans B-E and just go with plan G.
2. You may as well start a new thread for that, unless you're going to let it go. No need to derail that one any further.
3. What can I say? I love conflict.
4. Ginger and garlic are both better spices, if you ask me.
5. You did that on purpose, didn't you? :smallamused:

Archonic Energy
2013-02-09, 11:57 AM
1. *whispers to the side* "I think he's talking to you"... yeah, yeah, not to me, I just can't resist a Homer quote, speaking of things I can't resist...

2. *Stab* so... £1000. on travel and accomadation alone... doable.

3. so... about that game

4. any advice for someone introducing 5 newbies to 4e tomorrow?

5. get the hippie.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2013-02-19, 07:56 PM
5. I'll get the Hippie for you next time we play Munchkin.

4. It occurred to me that one of the reasons we don't talk as much is because you no longer need someone to help you with your depression. That makes me very happy because it means you are in a better place.

3. I really really want to get back into El Goonish Shive and you are one of the reasons.

2. I hope you find a way to make it to OOTScon this year. Its gonna be amazing!

1. I only posted these in backwards order because I know it'll annoy you, just a little. :smallwink:

BLAST-OFF!!

smellie_hippie
2013-02-20, 03:38 PM
1. I hope you are not lulled by my lack of motivation... vengence is coming.

2. Can I drink more of your beer? It's really tasty!

3. You don't come around anymore. I know you have gotten burned... but your posts and avatars are funny and cool and insightful.

4. We should get The Giant to come. That would be pretty awesome!

5. *stab*

PurityIcekiller
2013-02-21, 02:29 AM
1. You need to get rid of your unstoppable forces.
2. You need to get rid of your immovable objects.
3. You are quite a nice person and I genuinely appreciate working with you.
4. You can't affect me that way, I'm afraid. I stab whoever I want.
5. You actually executed that joke quite well. Welcome back, my friend who is a distant relative of camels!

Serpentine
2013-02-21, 03:54 AM
4. I can't wait to see what you post! Tell me when you start!
4. You gonna post those comics or what? Also you should post in other stuff too.
4. Missed you! D:
4. Break a leg, and all your actors' legs too!
4. My goodness do I owe you a bunch.

Thufir
2013-02-24, 04:40 PM
1. I may really need to talk to you within the next three days.
2. You might not be as off my radar as I thought.
3. But why? This was the important one! :smallfrown:
4. I actually seriously might go for that if it were genuinely an option.
5. Haven't seen much out of you anywhere of late. This is a shame.

Amidus Drexel
2013-02-24, 05:37 PM
1. Gah, that's going to bug me...
2. You need to go back to posting more; you're fun to talk to.
3. I can't seem to decide what to think of you... I suppose that has to do with me not being able to decide what you think of yourself.
4. I see the madness I have begun. Please don't let it die. :smallamused:
5. You. You are confounding. I can't tell if you want to have an actual conversation or not.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2013-02-24, 09:17 PM
1. I love having actual conversations. I'm just bad about it over the internets. Also, I don't think you were talking to me.
2. I'm sorry that I won't be hosting a hotel room for Furry Weekend Atlanta this year. I'd love for you to come back, but I doubt you will if you can't room with me.
3. I"m gonna start reading El Goonish Shive again soon and its mostly your fault. :smallbiggrin:
4. You seem like such a really awesome person to have "black" in your last name. It makes the name sound EVIL!
5. If I die, I want you to have all my WWE DVD's. Who better than the HeartBreak Kid-nadian.

Serpentine
2013-02-25, 03:52 AM
a. You want I should call you? I could call you if you like. Be nice not to waste all those free minutes for once.
b. That goes for you too, but I'm paranoid about annoying you.
c. I think yours might be the only parcel that hasn't turned up yet... Let me know when it gets there! I think you'll like your present (though you'd probably like it more if it were better quality).
d. I really need to get you something too... Or maybe just some extra monies when I can afford it will do.
e. I got something for you, but it was expired so now I have to get more :/

The Succubus
2013-02-25, 08:42 AM
1. I'm glad to see you're back to your cheery self again!

2. It was cool I could help you out too, although I suspect you knew the right answer already.

3. *presses*....it's playing the didgeridoo at me. MOTHER OF GOD, IT'S PLAYING THE DIDGERIDOO AT ME. :smalleek:

4. This London Mini-Meet thing is going to be fun, I think. :smallsmile:

5. Those tight fitting trousers look better on you than they did on David Bowie but I suspect that's down to personal preference. :smallwink:

Haruki-kun
2013-02-25, 01:01 PM
1. Both metaphorically and literally. Thanks, bro. :smallsmile:

2. You know, every time I see you post I wonder if one of yours is gonna be about me, and they never are. ._.

3. ...seriously?

4. I was just sharing something I found funny...

5. You, sir, are taking me way too seriously.

Serpentine
2013-02-25, 01:16 PM
I. I told you! :smallbiggrin:
II. This one looks pretty good! Here's hoping it breaks a few pages...
III. If you don't want to go, you don't have to. There's no need to make up lame excuses to get out of it.
IV. I was pretty gratified by all the posts that matched my feelings exactly.
V. You are teh secks.

PurityIcekiller
2013-02-25, 10:21 PM
1. You know, given that many of my characters are suffering leg injuries or the like, you've got rather poor timing with that.
2. Good to have you back to it!
3. I'm not taking you too seriously. I don't take most people too seriously as long as they behave themselves.
4. Click my signature links. You'll see.
5. Well, well, look at that. :smallamused:

Amidus Drexel
2013-02-25, 10:29 PM
1. Well, no, but I doubt that'll ever stop anybody. :smallamused:
2. ...Yes you do, unless I only see you on the few occasions when you don't, which I find extremely unlikely. :smallconfused:
3. Hey, it's not my fault. It's his system, anyway.
4. You are an odd person, much in the way that my sister is; I wish I could truthfully say that was a compliment.
5. I really hope you haven't forgotten. It'd seem silly of me to bug you now, though...

Thufir
2013-02-25, 10:57 PM
1. Whatever. I think you're being ridiculous. Mountains out of molehills, all that.
2. Fft. Well, I suppose that may be true, but it's all a matter of where you split the hairs.
3. I know. You tell me often enough (Not that I want you to stop, mind).
4. Haha! his time you have no idea!
5. I keep wanting to do some of these to people who aren't Playgrounders. Just got stuff on my mind, you know?

Serpentine
2013-02-26, 01:55 AM
Satu: I get around that by convincing my friends to join the forums, making one or two posts, and then never coming back again. Then I can talk about them!
Dua: If that is from who I think it might be, then working on being a decent human being could be a good start.
Tiga: So... Did you like it?
Empat: I wish you'd get online so I can talk to you sometimes.
Lima: Hurry up and post stuff! D:

Gnomish Wanderer
2013-02-26, 03:21 PM
1. Oh my, that one was (probably) about me! Don't discount how much of a contribution you were to the changing of states, though! Thanks again!
2. I've come to a point where my animosity quells in the face of imbued friendship, but the balance is precarious at best. Take care not to strangle the bird in hand with your tightening grasp
3. O friend whom on the wings of wind doth ride, regale me with your tales, might you kindly?
4. What's up, buttercup?
5. This is to no one in particular, if you know what I mean. :smallwink::smallbiggrin:

Alarra
2013-02-26, 06:21 PM
1. I agree, that seemed a little silly.
2. Of COURSE I should wash your dishes. I used some of them...and you cooked me dinner and breakfast. Stop being silly.
3. Really? Making me choose between a salon day and a brewery day? That's just mean.
4. I know. I suck. And time's not getting easier to find.
5. I'm sorry we basically dropped offline. We're trying to find our way back.

smellie_hippie
2013-02-27, 11:24 AM
1. Sorry for forcing difficult choices... :smalltongue:

2. We REALLY want to come visit folks overseas or at least in the "great white north"... but passports AND teenagers are expensive!!

3. I'm glad to see you back after haitus!

4. Still trying to coordinate Baltimore this October?

5. *stab* You knew I had to work one in there.

RabbitHoleLost
2013-02-28, 03:00 AM
1. I didn't tell you, but after that post I made on tumblr about that one thing, I really appreciated the ask you sent me. I really did. It made a difference and I am so thankful
2. I know I'm supposed to be upset about all that passive aggressiveness thing followed by you blocking me, but in actuality I really just laughed my bottom off. So hard. You're adorable.
3.I miss you. Like a lot. You used to be such a part of my day-to-day routine and now we haven't spoken in months. Maybe almost a year. What happened?
4. I worry about you a lot, sweetheart. I don't want you to make the same mistakes in your freshman year of college that I did. You're so much smarter than I am. I don't want to see it go to waste. I don't want to see you miserable.
5. I kind of want to ask you for an avatar of my current favorite Marvel character, but I don't know how long this spurt of activity will last me, and I don't want you to feel like you wasted the effort on me :(

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2013-02-28, 11:47 PM
1. I hope you get a chance to play Arkham Horror again this year. It was a lot of fun last time.
2. Even if you can't make it in person, maybe we can get a skype going?
3. Hearing the word "platonic" still makes me smile.
4. Hehehehehe. Pipe Down.
5. This one is for you, because I know that you feel like you don't get enough secrets in here directed at you.

Em Blackleaf
2013-03-03, 12:07 AM
1. I hope that was directed at me because I really like when people I respect care about my well-being. Also you're pretty.
2. I'm sorry I'm never on facebook anymore I can't even explain how much I adore you and lament the fact that I can't squish your face sometimes oh you know who you are.
3. I just love you and idek why like seriously how have I not met you yet?
4. I'm like really mad about how perfect you are.
5. Why do you exist though

Amidus Drexel
2013-03-03, 12:29 AM
1. Not like anyone would notice.
2. Why thank you! Not like that was for me or anything...
3. I want to take that as a compliment, because I'm sure that's how it was meant, but I feel as if I've misrepresented myself.
4. Again, I feel I've misrepresented myself. (a recurring theme, it looks like :smallamused:) But no, not anytime soon.
5. No, orange is for self-commentary. Also, clever. :smallamused:

Thufir
2013-03-03, 01:24 PM
1. Becoming increasingly glad you got banned.
2. Hm. This is the first time I've done one of these about someone not being around and they've then come back shortly afterwards. Yay!
3. You, on the other hand, are gone again. I mostly just wish I knew why.
4. Yeah, sorry about that, I just kind of lost interest.
5. That might still have to be a thing this coming week, even though it didn't come up the past one.

PurityIcekiller
2013-03-03, 02:05 PM
1. They were just a living legacy to the leader of the banned, were they?
2. You really like :smallamused:s, don't you.
3. You, on the other hand, seem fond of :smallannoyed:s.
4. Why, thank you! It's not often that I get them.
5. I don't think you suck.

Haruki-kun
2013-03-03, 04:03 PM
1. Sure! I still don't know if I can't make it, though. I could be anywhere in the country by then. If I were close enough...
2. Was that directed at me? o.O
3. Want beer. Want to go. Dang it. =I
4. Want coffee. Want to go. Dang it. =I
5. Whoever you are: I respectfully disagree.

Trog
2013-03-03, 05:32 PM
1. Awww, I'm really glad it helped. :smallsmile: *A troglodyte in a big white frilly dress, pointy cap and magic wand enters. Waves wand a few times and suddenly teleports in a gaggle of your adoring fangirls* *Doffs cap* For your enjoyment! :smallwink:
2. If you are wondering who took the House Cup this afternoon, it was Me.
3. *stuffs banana in gob* Potassium! Puns mean you need more potassium!
4. *Sets your feet on the yellow brick road and begins to sing* Follow the internet line! Follow the internet line! Follow, follow, follow, follow, follow the internet line! *suddenly and unexpectedly gets trapped in one his own magic bubbles. Floats inside, arms and legs flailing as he begins to drift upward, upside down off into the cloudy distance* :smalleek:
5. I honestly had no idea that you had all sorts of specialized equipment for that task! Not long now before there's little pirate heads burned into wooden kegs distributed at the local pubs and beyond. And then soon.... Tortuga. :smallamused:

*distant pop* O.O Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap! ... *thud*

The Succubus
2013-03-04, 05:19 AM
1) I wish was able to go to OOTSCON this year. It would have been wonderful to meet you again. You remind me so much of another Playgrounder that I don't see as often as I'd like.

2) Hopefully I'll get to go to Renfaire in Baltimore again and maybe meet you again. I'd like that. :smallsmile:

3) There seem to be an awful lot of folks wanting to chew my head off in LGBT chat. I wish I was better at talking about that sort of stuff.

4) You, on the other hand, are an absolute gem and I'm really glad I got introduced to the Mumble group through you. *hugs tightly*

5) I can't wait to work on Captain Sarcasm. He's not going to be a utterly awful parody of a superhero at all. No ma'am.

Thufir
2013-03-07, 02:16 PM
1. ...it was me.
2. Haha, now you're wondering what I'm talking about! :smalltongue:
3. But...but why? :smallfrown:
4. Would you like to stay forever?!
5. I hope we can still be amicable.

inuyasha
2013-03-07, 05:15 PM
1.heheh your cat looks cute
2.yo what is your avatar
3.dude...smoking is bad for you
4.BLAAAZIINNN!!
5.hey your a demon, im a demon wanna hook up?

Serpentine
2013-03-08, 07:31 AM
I. The <3 one?! O:
II. You bastard. You utter, utter bastard.
III. I wish I loved you. Cuz you're pretty amazing.
IV. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG O:
V. I keep finding things I wanna show you but you defriended me ;n;

TheCountAlucard
2013-03-08, 11:01 AM
1) Was that directed at me?
2) I know that wasn't directed at me, but I'm gonna pretend it is!
3) Missed ya! (hug)
4) I'm back! Meow!
5) Send me a PM already!

PurityIcekiller
2013-03-08, 04:19 PM
1. There you are! I wondered where you'd got to. I even named a thread for it! :smallwink:
2. You're still missing. Where are you?
3. It's two of my characters in what I felt would be an amusing interaction.
4. I'm sticking with my Hindu-Arabic numerals, thanks.
5. Hey! You mentioned the fruit we're not allowed to discuss publicly!

Mauve Shirt
2013-03-08, 05:10 PM
1. You
2. All
3. Are
4. Incredibly
5. Mistaken

Trog
2013-03-08, 08:23 PM
1. ♫ Who wants to stay foreveeeer? Who dares to stay foreveeeer? Ooooooo, when pigs must flyyyy. ♫

2. Bad for Trog? Hardly. My dear fellow, clearly you need a bit of education in the inner workings of the common troglodyte (troglodyia tavernus onerous).
*reaches up and pulls on a cord with a small wooden knob at the end to lower down a large projection screen. The lights dim and a slide of a cross section of a troglodyte appears. Reaches behind back and pulls out a graduation cap with tassel and a long wooden pointer.*

Now, *points* As you can see here the lungs of troglodytes are, in fact, very absorbent, needing high amounts of nicotine (commonly found in the lair or local tavern troglodytes frequent). Notice also the lack of olfactory senses, the stink gland (connected to the pull-my-finger bone), the sarcasm gland, pun storage (potassium needed for proper processing), the role-playing nervous system, the nervous nervous system, cool glands, the uh… well this squiggly bit here which we're not quite sure what it does but Trog's uncle Edward had his removed once in an operation by accident. He's now Trog's aunt Edna. Unrelated story.

Anyway, we also have the alcohol stomach, the birthday cake stomach, coffee stomach, and other food-related processing, and, of course, the skeletal system to keep it all somewhat upright. The troglodyte lacks a heart, as it turns out, keeping blood flowing mostly through stress and high consumption of caffeine. *puts up the screen once more, lights come up* And now you know. And knowing is half as good as not paying attention to uh…. something or other. Trog forgets. Look it up.

3. … <_< … o_o … Kiwis?

4. *clicks spoiler* … You know, that's a LOT of dang trophies! o.O

5. There is no 5, only Zul.

Amidus Drexel
2013-03-10, 09:15 PM
1. Always. They are my favorite. :smallcool:
2. You... you confound me. I want to think better of you, I really do.
3. That's the fun of it, isn't it? :smallamused: :smalltongue:
4. I promise you, I am seriously impressed. I don't know how well I conveyed that.
5, 6. Your exchanges are hilarious, I hope you know that. :smallbiggrin:
7. I forget if I've responded to something not directed at me or not, so... This goes to you! :smalltongue:

The Vagabond
2013-03-10, 09:19 PM
1) Yes, I'm the evil guy from, what, thirty minuets ago or something? Just thought I'd say Hi.
2) You're method of posting is confusing.
3) WHY DOES EVERYONE LIKE YOU!? It still baffles me, what did you do to earn such acclaim?
4) Realistic proportions on a OotS style avatar is weird... Good, but weird... Can't imagine her with Haley.
5) What's with the colored text? Seems a bit weird.
6) ♩♩♩♩ Nom Nom Nom Nom Babies♫

PurityIcekiller
2013-03-10, 11:16 PM
1. There's "five" in the thread name for a reason, you know.
2. So it's as I thought. Tsundere both ways.
3. And that, my friend, is "Doctor Icekiller", or "How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Roleplay".
4. No, not kiwis. These fruits are related to plantains.
5. Say, any advice on getting into one of the more structured roleplaying games here?

Mauve Shirt
2013-03-11, 05:22 AM
1. I hope you're not still suggesting I'm "tsundere" when I haven't done much beyond good-naturedly taunting you for months. Also, it's impossible to get into structured games. And Kiwis are actually closely related to Australians. :smalltongue:
2. Oh my GOD, I can't believe I agree with THAT guy.
3. I wish I could prove you wrong. You are just completely ignorant.
4. What can you tell me about Swabia?
5. I don't like how you've become a jerk. Actually, have you become a jerk or have you always been a jerk and I just wasn't enough of a jerk yet to see your jerkishness?

The Succubus
2013-03-11, 07:54 AM
1. Trying to come up with a design for you for DYF is making my brain squeak. I hate having my brain squeaked. -.-

2. I keep thinking about what it would be like to cuddle you on a sofa for an evening. Nothing sexy, just cuddles.

3. I keep thinking about what it would be like to set you on fire. Purely from an academic perspective.

4. You really are rather sweetly adorable in your own way. D'awww.

5. *prods* I really hope this game isn't dead. I wanted to give my character a vaguely happy ending.

The Vagabond
2013-03-11, 04:40 PM
1) TonI-I-ght! we are young! so let's set the world on FI-I-ER! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66sQmu6fnxc) *Sets you on fire*
2) Meh, I just feel like screwing around. Nom Nom Nom Nom Babies :D
3) You! You with the scythe! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUrvR0Ig-YA)
4) WHY! I'M STILL RACKING MY BRAIN AT THAT!
5) I'm surprised I didn't do much that stupid yet.

Gnomish Wanderer
2013-03-11, 06:01 PM
1. Hi ^.^ Let's chat
2. *smack* Stop wracking your brain over it, sir.
3. I forget the mix of disconcerting and interesting you put on the table.
4. I really need to get this game in order, sunshine. Soon, I promise.
5. I owe you artstuff and I am sorry for the delay x.x

Amidus Drexel
2013-03-11, 08:13 PM
1. No, I'm not talking about you. You haven't done anything to bother me yet.
2. It's impossible, although I think that's been addressed. :smalltongue:
3. I've always been a jerk. :smalltongue:
4. Although I've on fire before, I wouldn't know. (I couldn't see it, and I put myself out pretty quickly once I realized I was on fire).
5. Do I have to say anything? I feel like I should, but... I always feel like I should say something.

Luka
2013-03-12, 04:13 PM
1- Uh.... I read those things, didn't seem anything special to me, seemed written by it's kind of people and....Bleh, sorry
2- Oh I just kind of figured out what did you mean when you called me that, and I gotta say that I am a lot
3- I don't get the game's mechanics, where's the mana counter and Fighter's active skills and powers with weapons?
4- I still kind of think you're kinda cool for the way you say you think about stuff XD
5- I'm still waaaaaaaaay too crappy at drawing