PDA

View Full Version : Five People on GitP (Let the paranoia begin!)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Em Blackleaf
2013-03-15, 07:55 PM
1. The one time I'm online, you aren't- oh there you are.
2. I remember when we talked about leather miniskirts and football.
3. Remember that time I got up the courage to talk to you? Yeah I'm too scared again xD
4. Oh yeah I forgot you exist. Why do you exist?
5. I think I literally feel a connection to you based on wearing glasses.

Thufir
2013-03-22, 12:29 PM
1. Harsh. But on the other hand, I agree with you.
2. You just don't learn, do you?
3. Hey. Hey. I miss you.
4. I will see you in a bit over two hours!
5. Really looking forward to seeing you again. Lately you seem more like the old you that I loved so much.

HalfTangible
2013-03-22, 12:47 PM
1. You're awesome.
2. KitsuneFoxy (on youtube) says you're actually a guy. I told him he be trollin'.
3. Are you a pixie as well as a pegasus and... is that a gardevoir? I dunno.
4. The Prince of Shadows was an awesome idea. Even if you aren't around anymore to read me thanking you for it =p
5. Why purple?

Dimonite
2013-03-22, 04:26 PM
1. Why would you, of all people, do that?
2. Be nice; he's not ALL bad.
3. Oh, stoppit you. :smalltongue:
4. SQUEEEEEEE!
5. Your erudition inspires me to speak in a more noble lilt as well, good sir.

Lix Lorn
2013-03-22, 04:50 PM
1. Why why why why why why why why why.
2. ...same question.
3. Talk to me? :<
4. You rock, good sir.
5. I'm a shapeshifter. So I'm everything. :smalltongue:

The Succubus
2013-03-23, 08:41 AM
1-5. *hugs all of you. You are sweet and you cheer me up immensely when I get to speak to you. Yes, you are almost certainly in this list ^_^ *

Serpentine
2013-03-24, 11:59 PM
1. Of course you do. I'm amazing.
2. The question is never "why purple?", but "why would it ever be not purple?"
3. I strongly recommend renting a car when you get here. Public transport here is crap.
4. I'm so excited that I'm gonna get to meet you! :biggrin:
5. I like you better when I'm alone with you. Always feels like you're performing around others.

HalfTangible
2013-03-29, 01:14 AM
1. Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo.... *breath* oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooo-
2. Not you, the other one.
3. OATMEAL?! Are you crazy?!
4. Capable of calculating 8,000 flaws in every sentence in the blink of an eye! He can make a joke of ANYTHING!
5. I exist because I allow it. And you will end, because we demand it. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_NAoNd4YyY)

Thufir
2013-03-29, 07:06 AM
1. So happy I'm going to see you again! :smallsmile:
2. And you! You exist again!
3. Wish you could be here. Or there. Or joining us there.
4. Good luck with that, hope it works out nicely for you.
5. You needn't worry on my account.

Trog
2013-03-29, 08:05 AM
1. What other one?
2. WHY ARE PEOPLE STOPPING EXISTING?! D:
3. *huggéd* )'.'( *squish*
4. Because because because because because because because because … *goes back to count* … er, because? … What are we talking about again?
5. Over 8000! ^(^_^)^

Mauve Shirt
2013-03-29, 03:38 PM
1. Oatmeal is good. A small serving keeps you full for hours, allowing you to have a smaller lunch.
2. Good luck bro.
3. Arghblargh
4. It's just creepy is all.
5. I'm jelly that you somehow get visits from ALL THE PLAYGROUNDERS.

Serpentine
2013-03-29, 07:30 PM
1. I am a gorram nerdmagnet! Also maybe I actively go out and make people meet me a bit or something like that?
2. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Can't wait to go to Dracula's with you! :smallbiggrin:
3. I am also looking forward to showing you my country!
4. I'm afraid that you are accidentally not going to do well by him. Stop treating the relationship like an exciting new toy, and start treating it like the affectionate partnership between two equals it is. Or you're going to lose him.
5. I hope you didn't do what they say you did. I do think something happened, though.

PurityIcekiller
2013-03-29, 07:51 PM
1. You know, I really wish I had more chances to be nice to you, because regardless of the whole pony thing, you're a good person. *gives cake*
2. I trust you. I just don't trust your colleagues.
3. Obstinate, aren't you. We'll see who breaks first.
4. Sorry! I haven't been able to think of what to say lately. But I'm still alive!
5. It's all right. I've waited longer.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2013-03-30, 12:06 PM
1. Pixel pony is awesome pony
2. I dont' think you'll get the Blade Runner reference,but I tagged you in the post anyway, cuz you're a brony.
3. You talk about how no one wants to talk to you but when I talk to you all you talk about is how no one wants to talk to you. Its kinda frustrating.
4. I'm one of Penguinsushi's ninja llamas and i have a passport card. We WILL come for you.
5. You're right. More things should be purple.

TheCountAlucard
2013-03-30, 12:32 PM
1) You're awesome!
2) You're awesome!
3) Aaaaargh, just post already!
4) I really wish I'd gotten into that game; I was eager to see just where the character would've gone…
5) Your new avatar is uncomfortably hot. :smallredface:

Haruki-kun
2013-04-01, 09:59 AM
1. No, I didn't get it. But I appreciate the thought all the same. I also didn't know passports came in cards.
2. SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY!
3. Sorry.
4. You're a good guy, I like you.
5. No, not you. You're a meanie meanie pants. :smallwink:

Castaras
2013-04-02, 10:38 AM
1. You seem to have vanished. Shame, was hoping you'd be able to give me some advise on that sort of boardgame. Hope you're doing well for yourself! :smallsmile:
2. My Hateboar. You will not take my Hateboar. He is the hateyest of hateboars and I love him too much for you to steal him.
3. The necklace you got me always reminds me of playground and UKitp when I wear it. Has given me a little extra confidence having that close to me when I needed it.
4. One year. One year I'll be begging for floorspace from you so I can go to the Trogland meetup and Gencon. Just gotta get the money together... And the time...
5. Your corner is still here. I think it might be missing you.

Thufir
2013-04-02, 09:31 PM
1. I kinda love you.
2. Yes, you too.
3. You should talk more, you know.
4. I seem to have a blind spot whereby I forget how much I like you between times I meet you.
5. The series of evil facades hide a surprisingly generous interior. They hide it extremely well, mind.

Serpentine
2013-04-03, 01:19 AM
1. I'm really pleased to hear that :smallsmile: I'd love to see how it looks on.
2. I don't know whether that's for me, but you're one of the few people I think I can feel genuinely confident could say something like that about me, I shall respond accordingly: I heart you too! ^_^ Who's the competition? =.=
3. I let it too late and they're sold out! :smallfrown: Hopefully I'll be able to find one tomorrow for you.
4. I probably ought to post that present to you sometime...
5. And REpost that card to you. I can't believe they sent it back to me, apparently just cuz I didn't put a real name :smallsigh:

PurityIcekiller
2013-04-03, 01:45 AM
1. I wonder how many times this is going to happen? :smalltongue:
2. Thanks! I actually used the genuine EGA palette for this.
3. Wow, that's a lot of smilies.
4. Ha ha ha! Not so tough now, are you!
5. At least it's not as hot as that avatar of Lateral's. That one actually sets things on fire!

The Succubus
2013-04-03, 03:31 AM
1. It has been far too long since we last spoke. I miss you like crazy. :smallfrown:

2. I'm curious to know how your date went with that young lady...

3. Unusual to see you posting here but a very pleasant surprise nonetheless.

4. You've wandered again. I shall hunt you down on Steam and tickle you mercilessly.

5. I'm still shattered after the meet up, so instead of posting a fifth person here, I'm going to fall asleep on the keyboarasd uh dvsaaaaaa

Mauve Shirt
2013-04-03, 08:22 PM
1. I'm trying.
2. U mad bro? :smallsigh:
3. Why you gotta be creepin'?
4. I'm bored and tired and want to hang out.
5. Well la dee freakin' da.

Thufir
2013-04-06, 09:13 PM
1. We're just not going to see eye to eye on this one.
2. You, on the other hand I hope will agree with me. We tend to be more in sync on these things.
3. Can't quite understand that point.
4. I don't think that was supposed to be what you seem to think.
5. So, what did you think?

PurityIcekiller
2013-04-07, 01:55 AM
1. No, not mad at all. Not even disappointed. :smallamused:
2. I hardly even know you outside of this thread. I can't give proper opinions.
3. Don't take it too seriously. I'm just a ruthless punster.
4. Since your entire body probably can't fit on one keyboard, I'm guessing only certain parts were on it. Based on the limited variety of random letters, most likely the hands. Am I right?
5. Sorry! Sorry! So many distractions!

Amidus Drexel
2013-04-07, 11:15 AM
1. It seems that you were active all week while I was not. Bah.
2. Although I highly doubt you're talking about me, you've described me with uncanny accuracy.
2. He's normally like that. I wouldn't take it personally.
3-7. Tsk, tsk. Oh, well. It certainly didn't surprise me.
8. You, rest up and tell us how it went!

Lycunadari
2013-04-08, 02:53 PM
1. I'm really, really glad that you're feeling better.
2. & 3. I like you a lot and wish I'd know you better. But I'm too shy to address you directly. :smallredface: :smallfrown:
4. I hope I don't make too much trouble. It's okay if you don't want to have more work. I'm sorry.
5. Where have you gone?

The Succubus
2013-04-09, 06:35 AM
1. I'm really sad that game ended. Saying goodbye to my character was an incredibly hard thing to do. :smallfrown:

2. Hedgehogs.

3. Thank you for helping out with that, although I appreciate it's put you in a tight spot. Sowwy.

4. It turned out pretty well, although I couldn't find an appropriately sized backpack for your companion.

5. Catgirls, anti-catgirls and femmefeline neutrality. Really? :smallsigh:

Archonic Energy
2013-04-11, 07:27 AM
1. *Stab* that is all.

2. I hope you had fun at the LMM

3. is the site up yet... i would like to make my travel arrangements.

4.i can't beleive some of the movies you haven't watched...

5. as always, i've run out of people... so *Stab* again. I lied.

smellie_hippie
2013-04-11, 07:34 AM
1. *stabs*

2. Site is almost launched. Poke a Penguin to make it happen sooner. :smallamused:

3. I wish you were coming too... I have tasty beer for you to try!

4. Any word on the grenades?

5. *stabs again* But this wasn't a lie... I just had two knives that desperately needed a home. Your Kidneys!

Kasanip
2013-04-12, 04:50 AM
1.I liked you very much, but it couldn’t be said p roperly until now.
2.Somehow always returns a happy memory of a certa in seagull.
3.I’m sorry for making mistakes.I have many guilts  of failures.
4.I hope we can play together soon. I’ll do my bes t!
5.I’m sorry your birthday was missed by me.I hope  it was happy.

The Succubus
2013-04-12, 04:56 AM
1. I've never seen you post here before! It's a real pleasure to see you here! <^_^>

2. I see your alter-ego has come back. =/

3. That was a delightfully silly conversation I had with you on Wednesday!

4. It's great to see how folks come together to help one of their own. :smallsmile:

5. I'm going to prod you and our mutual London associate a little later about a boardgaming evening either next week or the week after. I'll host if you like.

TheCountAlucard
2013-04-12, 07:01 AM
1 How's that avatar coming along? :smallwink:
2 Still waiting on you to Skype me.
3 Don't worry… I'll get you soon enough. :smallamused:
4 I seriously hope you expand your horizons. You say you're afraid of failing, but continuing to stay this narrow-minded is a far greater failure. :smallsigh:
5 I wanna talk to you about Exalted!

Mauve Shirt
2013-04-12, 06:44 PM
1. Do you mean Wingull? 'cause I miss that guy too.
2. I'm working on my Exaltedatar, but I might have to request that someone more wise in the ways of Exalted draw it for me. :smallsigh:
3. You know, I don't want to fight you, and I don't want to fight ponies.
4. What the **** is your problem? :smallannoyed: I just want an explanation.
5. And you didn't even post. :smallamused:

Amidus Drexel
2013-04-12, 09:52 PM
1. You seem like the sort of person that would recognize that. (and while I like explaining that sort of thing, I'm glad someone did)
2, 3. I was just being difficult. (2. although you should have seen that from the start. :smallamused:)
4. Did it ever leave? :smallamused:
5. Well, do it.
6. You have no idea how poorly I would have reacted to that, were I there at any of those times.

Kelvin360
2013-04-13, 04:19 AM
1. Let the tirade-inspiring war begin!!
2. I told you directly such awesomeness...act on it already!
3. I just want to give her a big hug and tell her that admission will most certainly turn out different than what she thinks.
4. DON'T FALL FOR IT! IT'S A TRAP.
5. Yeah, you can't know his pain either, ya soulless little *unintelligible*

PurityIcekiller
2013-04-13, 02:24 PM
1. Okay, we can put it behind us. Having a nemesis was interesting, but I think I prefer peace.
2. I'd talk more, but my PM box is pretty dang full. As for the avatar, I'm afraid I've been slacking off a bit, but I will work on it.
3. She'd probably appreciate that. Given what she's been through, both in her past and recently, she's got a lot of reasons to be worried.
4. What's with the font there?
5. This isn't the first time I've done that kind of thing, nor will it be the last. It didn't work quite as intended, though.

Archonic Energy
2013-04-15, 04:02 AM
1. Please. Having a "nemesis" is as much fun as you want it it be. case in point...
2. *STAB* thanks, for the info. :smallbiggrin:
3. sure, put it on the UKitP thread and see if you can attract some wild Londoners. oh and hopefully my XP for 7 wonders will have arrived.
4. OK... I really need to weigh your bag... sorry. i keep forgetting.
5. the real question is do you lot drink proper whisky and should i bring some?

@V Lol. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bCD8M0EnxA)

smellie_hippie
2013-04-15, 05:56 AM
1. NOW! STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM! "I don't believe you've met our scutter..." :smallamused:
2. You're right! Having a nemesis can be quite entertaining!
3. I still feel badly that we were unable to attend your celebration this weekend.
4. I hope that some company of good friends helped to cheer you up!
5. I know I keep saying it... but I have a GREAT DEAL of pictures to add to your thread!

Serpentine
2013-04-15, 07:27 AM
1. Definitely don't apologize for that. I'm back to not knowing when I'll be able to afford it -.-
2. I think I need your laptop-finding skills again :smallfrown:
3 (plural). Go vote in the tie-breaker!
4. I hope I'll be able to do things with you. I'll be kinda heartbroken if I can't.
5. You were exactly what I thought you'd be like - and that was pretty awesome! :biggrin:

TheCountAlucard
2013-04-20, 01:56 PM
1) I'm surprised you're being such a good sport about this.
2) Really, I like playing with you a lot. Sorry if my teasing upsets you.
3) I'm gonna go with it, even if it loses.
4) Your campaign sounds promising. I'm not just saying that, either.
5) Go post already!

DungeonMaster77
2013-04-20, 05:30 PM
DM77 pokes his head in warily...

1) Your mask can NEVER hide you from me!

2) I miss our conversations, Grandma!

3) Did you touch the Werewolf games?!

4) How's things in your Tavern? I haven't been in there in awhile...

5) Ahh, how I miss our banter! It seems that in my long absence, you may have thought *I* was hiding under a bridge!!

Alarra
2013-04-20, 05:54 PM
1. Wow, long time no see. Where have you been hiding?
2. I'm hitting a sci-fi fantasy writing convention next month and you should join me. And yes....I -have- started editing your book.
3. I can't get you out of my head. I need you out of my head so I can think clearly, but I just can't. Especially when you keep saying things that make me think that you're actually in my head.
4. I keep coming to town and we keep not having margaritas together. This needs to be remedied.
5-30. June isn't coming fast enough. Can't wait to see you!

smellie_hippie
2013-04-21, 09:34 AM
1. June needs to be patient. I am excited too, but even with all of our advance prep, there will still be something we all missed!

2. I need new beer ideas. Suggestions welcomed!

3. *stab*

4. We need to talk more music. Similar tastes and all... it would be fun!

5. I miss Sleep's-A-Lot. :smallfrown:

Mauve Shirt
2013-04-21, 02:17 PM
1. Red ales. Gold ales. A lager with some fruitiness to it.
2. I need to register for the meetup but I fear commitment.
3. I don't think anyone took our Iron Man plan seriously.
4. Srsly bro, why are you such a jerk?
5. I would, but aintnobodygottimeforthat.gif

Amidus Drexel
2013-04-21, 05:37 PM
1-5. What, did all of you decide to come back at the same time? :smallamused:
6. I feel like I'm treading water here... somewhere between making a complete ass of myself and actually contributing to the conversation. I might sit this out.
7, 8. Where are you two? We're all waiting. :smalltongue: :smallamused:
9. It comes naturally; I can't help it. :smalltongue:
10. I have no idea why this is stuck in my head, but I blame you. :smalltongue:

DungeonMaster77
2013-04-21, 05:58 PM
1) I've been...busy. Not even wxdruid knew my whereabouts.

2) Try a good Cristalweissen...

3) Gah, I want to go, but my current job forces me to travel a lot, and I get this summer off with my kiddos!

4-8) Whatever happened to the WW games? Did they all die out? Must I re-ressurrect them as I did back in 2006-2007 when I joined?

Archonic Energy
2013-04-22, 08:04 AM
1. how long will it be before people notice?

b) *STAB* i crossed something else off my list...

III: nope, busy with the marathon this weekend, but I WILL weigh this thing...

4. Running outta ways to express my list differently, any help here?

V. it's a shame i'm busy this weekend.

Trog
2013-05-04, 08:22 AM
1. The colored text indicates the talking of a character. In my case the character of the drunken, stupid, and yet strangely attractive troglodyte, Trog. He often misunderstands things and goes off on tangents. If you see him head off on a tangent, kindly direct him to the nearest alcoholic beverage. It's the only way we can shut him up, really.
2. *a troglodyte wearing a Hawaiian shirt, floppy Gilligan hat, and yellow sunglasses which seem to hover in front of his face (having, after all, no nose nor proper ears with which to properly wear said devices) meanders into the post, weaving slightly, but stops when he sees the corpses of countless stabbities laying all about* All right, folks; stand back, clear the area, this is a crime scene, now. Secure the parameter, dust for prints, check for fibers, scan for DNA, Trog wants a urine sample from everyone and get me a latte. Don't mix up the two.
3. Trog couldn't help but notice you noticing Trog noticing you.
4. *Erects ACME anti-stabbitying barrier* *reads instructions on the box it came in* Sez here it's good for two or three stabbities worth of protection. *looks up, a bit despondent. Blinks.* Well uh… that's something at least.
5. Now... we ride!
*whip cracks; Trog stops and looks to his right, puzzled*
*a band of mariachi owls stands a ways away with their instruments, waiting; Trog shouts to them* That means we're riding now! This moment.
*another whip is heard and the owls start playing the background music; everyone is riding roadrunners in the next cut*

Dimonite
2013-05-04, 09:19 AM
1.Because of you, I'm spending my morning watching Rango instead of doing productive things. I thank you.

2. *Breathes fire at*

3. Where aaaaaaaaarrrrrreeeee yooooouuuuu????? Come back! We miss you!

4. You, on the other hand, I really don't miss. Sorry.

5. Hey, you should ALSO come League with me. :smalltongue:

Alarra
2013-05-04, 09:59 AM
1. I listened to you a lot, and need someone to talk to. I'm going to say you probably owe me.
2. Your avatar keeps confusing me. I keep thinking you're Ceika.
3. I love you.
4. If 1's not available, how bout you? I could use a chat.
5. I'll be in town the 21-27th....are we going to get together and do something?

Archonic Energy
2013-05-04, 01:05 PM
1. Gonna be fun... *stab*
2. just got back... what time did the test run go till?
3. no need to worry... the recipent of my stabbities know who they are... :smallamused:
4. Ω
5. Nearly finished the Hub... this has really been a long slog.

smellie_hippie
2013-05-06, 01:25 PM
1. Retaliatory *stab*. You ever wonder if this is as funny for other people? Not that I see this stopping anytime soon... I mean, a precident has been set. *Points above your shoulder* You see that bar there? That's the one I'm going to bludgeon you with! :smallamused:

2. I haven't talked to you in such a long time... and we haven't (thankfully) had a need to share chocolate truffles. I hope everything is well!

3. Your talk-show. That was good times. Remember those times? ................... yeah, me neither... :smallconfused:

4. You bought me a guitar! *all the loves*

5. Why have you gone away? I miss your puns...

PurityIcekiller
2013-05-06, 07:55 PM
1. I'm still alive! Just quiet.
2. Exactly! That's the kind of thing I've been doin' myself!
3. Are you opposing me all the time on purpose?
4. Hellooooo! You're up!
5. Captain slog, stardate- *thwacked*

Luka
2013-05-06, 08:03 PM
1- All you ever do is stab, I mean, really? not even a *slice* or a *bang*? I mean, even the blaming of the modern settings kind of makes sense in the future
2- I require a missile
3- Yup, thinking of doing stuff is easier than doing it, you don't know the many times I've though of making stuff and turns out is harder than one thinks it is
4- Unlike some, I think the movie was better than the series, really, the ship there dropped those boring beams for LASER MACHINE GUNS!
5- You know why I prefer being alone and screwing friendship? what's the difference between a zerg rush and a one-man army?

Archonic Energy
2013-05-07, 04:34 AM
!. obligoraty *STAB*: well, i know from last year when i got the Ad that alot of people found it funny. but as to how other people see it, they've got to know we're only having a laugh and that i wouldn't really *STAB* you... i'm just not that crazy... Ω

". yes the " key isn't where it is on your keyboard...

£. it was fun shooting you on your empty server... though it was more fun when there were others to shoot too.

$. how much time is too much time to dedicate to a single mission in a game?

%. 50 days remaining...

Mauve Shirt
2013-05-07, 05:11 AM
1. @[email protected] 50 days?! **** **** **** **** ****
2. I have a table now, so you should come over for games as soon as I get beer to go with it!
3. Stabbing is just easier. I am too tired to make the that's what she said that ought to go here.
4. ROBOTS DO NOT COMPREHEND HUMAN JOKES
5. Nothing is more exciting than discovering the same Internetpeople across mmultiple sites. Except maybe roller coasters.
6. Well, this theme doesn't really lend itself to secrets. I mean we're all just confessing.

Trog
2013-05-07, 06:31 PM
1. Trog honestly has no idea how things are in the tavern. Pretty sure at least one forum's version of it has been taken over by new management. Probably both. Trog still gets a check in the mail once a month with checks in them. Or bills. Thus far Trog's plan has been to cast both kinds of mail into a pit and let them fight it out for bank account supremecy.

2. Sorry about that. Trog entered in this one room on an unmarked floor and soon afterward it all got very Being John Malkovitch, only with, you know, less John Malkovitch and more uh… well, more pudding, basically.

3. *sits you on the couch* Now tell Trog about zis fear, nein? Do you theenk it haz zomthink to do mit your fahzer'z zzeaseless nagging? Hmm?

Vier. Ya. Vee all came togezzher und spleet ze cab fare, nein?

Fünf. Trog iz not sure vy Trog iz continuink to talk like zis. :smallconfused: But vat iz this leetle zzzymbol in your zzzzignature? Eeet looks a bit like ze muppetz who zing "Doo-Doooo Doo Doo Doo!" on ze "Mahnah Mahnah" zkit.

Sechs. Trog izz under kontrakt not to remember ze – *hack! Koff! Cough! HACKKK!!* *clears throat* *ahem* uh… not to remember any of those times. Since then Trog's been caught up in syndication lawsuits to try and retrieve them. Or at least to stream them to Netflix. Or uh… something suitably surreal.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2013-05-11, 12:16 AM
1. I changed my avatar. I think that should be better.
2. Can't wait till you are on this side of the pond. I'll wear my tin foil hat that prevents mind control.
3. We have got to play some Munchkin again. I need to show my roomie that my wrath can be glorious and brutal!
4. We still have WW games in the Structured game forum, but I think they are on the wane. That's bound to happen after 5 plus years of going strong. I could be wrong, though.
5. One time at that one con, you let me borrow your laptop and your auto-fill function gave me more info about you than I'd have liked to have known, but its okay. Honestly, despite them both being made of clay, I never thought of hooking Wonder Woman up with Clayface.

Thufir
2013-05-12, 07:48 PM
1. There have consistently been reasons, though admittedly not always good ones. But for serious, soon.
2. I have little to say beyond "Wow, that sucks."
3. I don't know if this is ever going away entirely. But I guess that's OK.
4. I have to wonder how I was on my interpretation of how you think of me.
5. I'm only partly joking.

TheCountAlucard
2013-05-12, 08:49 PM
1) The reason behind that is above your security clearance, Citizen. Have a nice daycycle.
2) I like your Exalted avatar. :smallsmile:
3) I feel naked somehow, having engineered this Theme Week and not having an avatar for it yet. :smallfrown:
4) It's amazing to get any recognition from you. I doubt you'll ever see this, but you're one of my heroes.
5) Why haven't you suited up? Don't you know this is your chance to be immortal?

MonkeyBusiness
2013-05-15, 01:41 PM
*points at bathing suit* I'm always suited up. So can I be immortal, too?

I didn't go far. I was busy having an appundectomy.

You will? I can make some time on Sunday afternoon, or any time on Wednesday. If, uh, you'd like.

We read Sylvia Plath's bee poemsin class this week. Thought of you when I read them, and also when I was drinking some awesome beer! Congratulations on the new table!

Yes, Sigmund, my father is indeed the source of all my fears. Damn, I was a wreck. But the carpet looks great.

Archonic Energy
2013-05-16, 06:11 AM
1. memo to self research tin hat piercing mind control :smallamused:
2. *stab* have you used the link I have given you? Ω
3. 41 days remaing.
4. Thanks for helping me out with this... MWHAHAHAHA!
5. *STAB* again.

Amidus Drexel
2013-05-16, 03:36 PM
1. It means nothing. There is no meaning. I don't pretend to have had one in mind. Alternatively, it's for the reader to interpret. :smallamused:
2. I'm very glad you keep correcting me; I'd hate to be wrong and stay that way.
3. I am immortal. Thanks to denial, I'll live forever! :smallcool:
4. There is no such thing. :smalltongue:
5. I would, but I'm in too many things as it is, and I also don't know the system.

Alarra
2013-05-16, 04:34 PM
1. I fail. I say I need to talk and then can't manage to be online long enough (or at a decent hour) to have a conversation.
2. It's ridiculous, but that makes me jealous.
3. Do we have enough judgments yet to move this competition forward? It's been so long that I'm worried we're going to lose even more contestants.
4. *scritches* Sorry I haven't gotten back to you. I suck.
5. I should carve out time to work on those. I'll do that.

Kelvin360
2013-05-21, 10:15 PM
1. Is that a 'the reason you suck' speech I hear coming on? I think so! *grabs popcorn*
2. I don't know what it is about this game, but every last one of you are just...amazing. Thank you so much.
3. It's still about experience, not mechanics. ...Okay, granted, I can't do much with a Commoner, but anything else? I will show you the path to power!
4. The answer is still 'Megadeath'.
5. This is going to be terrible and great. At the same time.

PurityIcekiller
2013-05-21, 10:41 PM
1. Yes, it is. :smallamused: That's what happens when you try Blueshield's patience.
2. You could have used "Cute, but a thief".
3. If both of those were to the same person, then wouldn't that be just four people?
4. I don't really know you, but you seem pretty cool. Plus, you capitalized my name right on the first try.
5. I'm not sure what to say to you, so instead have some cake.
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/26900000/Red-Velvet-Cake-red-velvet-cupcakes-26976044-225-225.jpg

Luka
2013-05-21, 11:12 PM
1- Yeah good luck using that to get him to cooperate, ever, that's just going to make him hit the corner of woe and just be plain useless (except if you try to kill him later, then he just throws it out as garbage talk form something that wants to kill him anyways). His weakness' BSOD, but he's still pretty stubborn, and he's more afraid of others getting owned because he's near them and being unable to protect them than of the army following him and trying to take him out.

2- Why no one has fights there?? I can't have even been thinking of making an "illustrated spellbook" thing for my character's abilities when there's nothing of fights there?

3- Yeah, too bad *STAB*s don't work against REAL armor that is even more REAL than the real life counterpart, not dumb mm thin plates but at least 1cm of thickness

4- I have to mention how I started disliking that again and feel the need to start smashing that stuff over again?

5- Don't see the point of doing that in the game, all you're doing is putting a slow version of just plain erasing all characters by isolation and reducing character count to 3 (or 1?) characters now, what for? Plus one character still caused some influence started by him, don't see how his send out didn't have holes either.

banjo1985
2013-05-22, 07:21 AM
1. You sir, are hilarious. It may just be an internet persona, but even if it is it's a magnificent one. If I lived anywhere near you at all, I'd buy you a drink. Or three.

2. I don't know where you went, but I miss you around here. I'm sorry I never gave that second review you were after.

3. I get the feeling that you've always disliked me. Fair enough, can't please everyone. Still, it nags at me.

4. I used to like you a lot, you were great. Where did the short-temper and embitterment come from? Tell them to go back, they're not welcome.

5. Player :smalltongue:

Archonic Energy
2013-05-22, 08:22 AM
1. Hey'a y u no go to UKitP meets no more?

2. I'm not sure who that grammar hurt more me or you... probably you if i'm honest.

3. *stabs* couldn't work in real life... i'd be considered a mass murderer.. murder, murderer? that looks wrong... *shrug* another thing for "2." :smallamused:

4. in 5 weeks time i'll be on a plane... :smallbiggrin:

5. I couldn't post here without a *STAB* for you now could I? *STAB*

inuyasha
2013-05-22, 08:53 AM
1. hey i like cats, and i like your homebrew! lets be friends

2. pony-cultist?

3. hey ima demon your a demon, wanna make out?

4. nooo not mind control! Not maelstrom either! Or feedback!

5. are you betty crocker

Serpentine
2013-05-22, 09:09 AM
1. Congratulations on being the first Playgrounders I get to show around my country! \o/
2. You have no idea how conflicted my feelings for you are, and nor should you ever.
3. I like you more when you're not performing.
4. Thank you so much, again! I was a little sad that the rumour of sneaky surprise cakes didn't pan out, though...
5. I miss you so much. I could use a friend like you again.

TheCountAlucard
2013-05-22, 03:01 PM
1) I missed you. Next time I'll hire a sniper. :smallwink:
2) You seem to have approached this whole thing from the absolute most wrong direction possible. There's nothing I like about it, and only my dwindling faith in humanity keeps me from maliciously shooting it down in a dozen different ways. :smallsigh:
3) You must be new here! Welcome! :smallsmile:
4) Seared up in the skillet, served with various seasonings, it really is a meal to savor. :smallbiggrin:
5) Good luck. :smallsmile:

PurityIcekiller
2013-05-22, 07:59 PM
1. No, I'm not a cultist. I may be a lesbian, though.
2. I think I've got the puzzle figured out out-of-character. In character? I haven't a clue.
3. In my opinion, he's also conceited. All this talk about how he's strong enough to take on more than six at a time, and how no one else is as important a target... I hope he gets some serious humiliation soon.
4. Seared? It's a cake! You just eat it as it is!
5. Here's a little hint: Disney movies.

Kelvin360
2013-05-22, 08:41 PM
1. There's a difference between a mental weakness and no mental strengths. Nothing has worked, and that's almost as bad as being physically unbeatable. It's...adjective.
2. Me too! We're gonna need DS all up in this thing, methinks...
3. You won't be seeing any candy houses, but you will meet a wicked witch!
4. Yep. This is definitely gonna go badly for one of us. And I think that one is the chaos magnet.
5. What? Using me as an advertising platform? ...Yeah, all right.

Luka
2013-05-22, 09:18 PM
1- Uh.... What's wrong with that? he was trained to be a one....Thing army.
He's actually pretty self-deprecating, otherwise he would have remained in the town: he's going away because he thinks he's attracting MORE of them, and that his presence in the town would make the army's invasion a lot more violent. Seems more like a tiny degree of self-reliance to me, nothing worth of humiliation.... which could also break him and make him useless too :smalltongue:

2- I think shield *BASH*es are better, more armor, closer to enough armor but isn't (since you can never have enough armor), or also shield *SLAM*s, maybe some other stuff? guns?

3- Oh also, the send out has as many holes as cheese, for example, where are the party going? how exactly do they know him? how well-armed are they? why are they doing it for free? or better yet, if they would even arrive.

4- Not like I mind that much, not like I expect to appeal to others.

5- I think more than that is the fact I just run characters cuz meh, I actually care about pwning things and fights, never exactly liked stories but added one anyways.

Enzeru
2013-05-27, 12:13 PM
1. Sometimes your characters scare me.
2. Should really look into Exalted if they don't know about it.
3. Is doing a good job running his first Exalted game.
4. Should probably join me in game when we go to talk to the leader. I have a feeling shiz is gonna go down like a sack of bricks.
5. Sorry my character isn't going to be body guarding you this time.

Thufir
2013-05-29, 12:45 PM
1. So, I'm waiting to see if you return the favour...
2. Come on, I know you know it.
3. Come back please.
4. Do stick around.
5. Good, you realised. Otherwise I was going to continue.

Amidus Drexel
2013-05-29, 02:37 PM
1. Quote me and disappear for a week again, I dare you. I'll come to Canada and... I haven't thought this out very well. I will do something!
2. I cannot understand throwing away one's summer on schoolwork... especially with the courseload you're taking. You're young; enjoy yourself! there'll be plenty of time to work hard at things you don't like later.
3. This sounds more interesting the more I hear of it; I'm busy reading the thing now.
4. It'll happen, although probably not today, as I've got stuff to do.
5. You have managed to spark all sorts of unpleasant things even in your absence. I suppose impressions are powerful things.

Reinholdt
2013-05-29, 05:59 PM
1. I practically forgot about this thing.
2. I could never forget about you.
3. I couldn't forget you even though I want to.
4. I forgot about you and I'm sorry.
5. You're unforgettable.

Kelvin360
2013-05-29, 06:26 PM
1. Ohhhh people, it only gets worse from here.
2. Well this is gonna end quick and brutally.
3. This number constitutes a group, actually; I pity the limits of your imagination. What looks good on paper is not always the case in practice.
4. Some days I feel like you're the only people in the world I have anything in common with. And even then...
5. I kind of feel like there's this unspoken rift ever since my legendary series of screw-ups...I hope I haven't ended up antagonizing one of the coolest people I've ever known.
6. On a separate note, you seem to have made yourself mildly scarce lately. I hope it's just busywork as opposed to something being wrong.

banjo1985
2013-05-30, 03:39 AM
1. You won't like hearing this, but I think I actually like cookies more than you. :smalleek:
2. I miss Failing Saves, quit work and draw more funny comics, please?
3. Sometimes I don't know whether you're joking or not, your delivery is so blunt. Smilies can go a long way to telegraphing the inflection of your words.
4. Where did you go?
5. I miss roleplaying with you, as long ago as it was.

Archonic Energy
2013-05-30, 01:15 PM
1. wait is you Birthday today? congratulations on becoming another year older and another year wise... well another year older anyhow. :smalltongue:

2. You're welcome. sorry i was unable to send you a Mr Kipling care package

3. *Stab* 4 weeks... the Archon must prepare... :smallamused:

4. dude, we really need to do that. where can i hire a shipping container from at short notice and have it sent to... the location.

5. Ω protocol active.

smellie_hippie
2013-05-30, 01:24 PM
1.*parry and riposte*... the hippie already is prepared...

2. I miss Baron Fatbelly. :smallfrown:

3. I cannot even be gin to decribe how excited I am about hanging out with you all next month!

4. I want you to confirm, and not just be a possible guest from Chicago.

5. I love you. :smallbiggrin:

PurityIcekiller
2013-05-30, 10:04 PM
1. I thought of the perfect rebuttal. You'll see what it is shortly. :smallamused:
2. What is with the extra hate recently? I thought we were over that.
3. Ooh, talk about Beware The Nice Ones.
4. You've been gone a long time. I barely remember you.
5. Maaaaaybe we should limit the captions per picture per person.

Luka
2013-05-31, 02:38 PM
1- Heh, nothing's perfect, start by insulting him and everything loses all seriousness, also when done before trying to kill him.
Think of his self-esteem as plasticine protected by an energy shield

2- Mellow? Strange I though all your characters were insufferable geniuses, or maybe it's just me thinking anything beyond brute force or controlled brute force is a trickster :smallconfused:

3- Sabers suck, they're way too thin, I don't know how don't the shatter, you could also use *block and bash* since they're usually done with shields, cuz shields give you armor and you always need more armor.

4- I still don't get why people expect me to like that

5- You guys still don't believe how I live in pretty much anti-you land?

Kelvin360
2013-05-31, 05:08 PM
1. I had a rant prepared...but I've sort of lost the will to argue anything with you.
2. I hope 3 was directed at me, as opposed to 4. :smalleek:
3. At first I was confused, then I remembered why that would make you nervous.
4. Your game. In half. Break it will I. Err-hurhurhurhurhuuur.
5. THANK YOU. We are no longer merely a duo, but a trio!

Amidus Drexel
2013-06-11, 09:59 PM
1. Bah, they're still the best. I won't have any of your nay-saying.
2. I want to know more, and yet I also don't want to spoil anything in the game. Hrm...
3. I despair for the two of us bearing out a conversation past a post or two anymore... What of the discussions of yore, ones that would last pages on end before the points dissolved and they reached their natural conclusion? :smallfrown:
4. You seem to pop up every now and again. I'm trying very hard not to dislike you, but you're not making that easy.
5. Come on, man, we're all waiting. :smalltongue:

Em Blackleaf
2013-06-13, 11:35 PM
1. I'm sorry. I wish every day that there was a way we could talk again. I wish I could tell you I don't hate you and I'm sorry and I still love you as a friend. It's a hollow feeling to not be able to just ask you how you're doing and to know I've caused you pain; I feel absolutely wretched. I wish I could contact you without hurting you. I miss you so much. You were my best friend and I screwed it up. I love you and I'm sorry. :(

2. I'm a tiny bit in love with you. You're my coolest friend. Also my mom thinks you're cool.

3. I'm a tiny bit in love with you too which is weird 'cause you're really not the one I'm supposed to love.

4. Love love love love love love<---- I think that one's for everyone

5. I just think you're really cute and you should know that but you probably do.

wxdruid
2013-06-14, 01:00 AM
1. Great at sharing cat related pics on the internet
2. Wears the best clothing (or not)
3. Smokes some very smelly cigarettes
4. Takes forever to post results
5. Once caused the black curtain to fall on the Town beach

Trog
2013-06-14, 07:29 AM
1. I haven't had a drop of alcohol this year so if it's more than one I'd need a cab. :smalleek:
2. Mmm… seared cake… *open mouthed gargling/drooling noises*
3. Yay, clean carpet! … >> … Bad bunny! BAAAAAAD!! *fetches a dustpan*
4. I've looked into it and it's not the system for me as it seems to be set up to tell a certain type of story and the story selected doesn't appeal to me. Some of the system might be interesting but I doubt I'd switch systems for it, being as I have a preferred system already and am building another more to my tastes as a gamer and designer. Player's Guide is mostly complete, GM's guide underway!
5. Going to go get a broken piece of bone removed from my skull today. They asked if I wanted general anesthesia and I opted for local. It's the first full day I've taken off of work that wasn't a sick day (or close to a holiday where business is slow) in two years at least *sigh*. Wish me luck.

Thufir
2013-06-14, 10:21 AM
1. No. You must. No choice otherwise.
2. Still the bestest.
3. You still totally should come to the meetup.
4. I miss you and wish you'd be around more again, even if just to vent your negative feelings about stuff.
5. Why can't you just come visit already?

Serpentine
2013-06-15, 05:46 AM
1. I can't decide which of those is mine... And, you know, clearly at least one is.
2. I'm thinking about offering to take over for you, but my track record is pretty awful too.
3. I am so happy for you! A little sad, too... Alas, the death of a fantasy. But mostly happy!
4. You're still adorable.
5. You're also still adorable. And I want to see that play dagnabbit!

MonkeyBusiness
2013-06-19, 03:10 AM
1. Actually, the bunny is trained better than some humans I've known.
2. Sniper? Couldn't you miss me with, say, water balloons rather than bullets? Seems friendlier.
3. You never wrote back. I worry maybe you don't like me anymore.
4. I also worry maybe my DM skills are rusty. I really want this to be fun for everyone.
5. And I worry I hurt your feelings.

The Succubus
2013-06-19, 04:04 AM
1. *hugs tightly* I like you! Please don't ever doubt that.
2. You're a real cutie. I'd ask to meet up with you if I weren't quite so terrified.
3. That is quite possibly the most incredible thing anyone has ever said about me.
4. I'm hoping with all my heart you'll make it to the meet up. You'll like all these folks!
5. I hope you'll come back to see us again one day. I'll even have your furry friend whip up a cake for you.

Serpentine
2013-06-19, 11:49 PM
0. I'd like that :smallbiggrin:
1. I read a PM I wrote to you a while ago, and I still stand by it. You're one of the most interesting people I know, and you deserve all the good fortune you've had recently and more.
2. I also stand by every nice thing I've ever said about you, and I probably owe you a lot more. You deserve a lot more good fortune than you've gotten.
3. I still adore you and can't wait 'til I get to see you again. I don't need to wish you any fortune, you seem to have it all pretty firmly under control - and my bet's on you for the next person to come visit me.
4. You are one of my best friends, and I'd be significantly lonelier without you. I'm more glad that I met you than you know.
5. You're still one of the coolest people I've ever met, you cool dude you.

It just occurred to me that I have a whole bunch of people I really, really like, and I like that :smallbiggrin:

RabbitHoleLost
2013-06-23, 09:23 PM
1. I did something wrong. Not sure what I did but when I saw the number drop from 152 to 151 I knew it was you missing and I knew I did something wrong but I couldn't figure out what
2. You're a jerk
3. Why did you think I wasn't coming? I'M EXCITED TO SEE YOU, TOO.
4. Looking forward to the car trip with you
5. And you, too, as always

Korith
2013-06-27, 04:16 PM
1. I never suspected you were a werewolf until it was too late. One of these days, I will have my revenge and it will be sweet
2. Stuffing you in the vending machine was just a bit of fun and games, but the place seems empty without having seen you around for so long.
3. EXPLOSIVE RUNES....yeah
4. *kisses the kobold*
5. Haven't you been here, like, forever?

TheCountAlucard
2013-06-27, 06:14 PM
1) :smallannoyed:
2) You're complaining about something you haven't even seen. :smallmad:
3) I'd say you're as bad as #2, but the truth is, you're worse. :smallfurious:
4) Hey, been a while! :smallsmile: I like that recent thing you did; it's very nice. :smallbiggrin:
5) Don't think for a second that you're #s 1, 2, or 3. I like you just fine.

Luka
2013-06-27, 07:16 PM
1- Yeah, noticed

2- What?

3- Certainly not me.

4- I insist, stuff can get a LOT better, you know because like the same thing some Gundam fans watch Gundam for? screw the story I prefer smashing (http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyd9b2ahfS1r8uoxto1_500.gif)

5- You know what? (http://memegenerator.net/instance/35089333).

PurityIcekiller
2013-06-28, 02:44 AM
0. Oh, you're zero-indexing things. Might be worth a try.
1. I've tried to work with you, but you haven't been willing to work with me or anyone else. You keep insisting that we adapt the setting to you rather than you adapting to it. If you won't compromise, then there's no point in arguing any more. I give up.
2. We haven't talked a lot recently, but I still think you're cool. And I still have a lot of your old messages filling up my PM box. :smalltongue:
3. Why do the two of us end up playing together so much?
4. So what's it like being below me, next poster? :smallwink:

Amidus Drexel
2013-06-28, 09:22 AM
1. Awesome, thanks. :smallbiggrin:
2. I've greatly enjoyed scheming with you. :smallamused:
3. I look forward to scheming with you... although I still need to make my character. I hope he doesn't mind if that's a bit late.
4. I'm flattered. I wasn't really expecting that at all. :smallsmile:
5. You are always fun to talk to. I'm glad you haven't disappeared completely, but you really should enjoy your vacation. :smalltongue:

Moff Chumley
2013-06-29, 01:36 PM
1. Come to murikuh again. We've got places to go and things to do and shifty swirly paisley patterns to ogle.
2. Honestly, you confuse and intrigue the hell out of me. Given how infrequently we interact, we seem to have a lot to say both to and about each other. Always wish I had gotten to know you a little better; message me some time.
3. You're cool and we should hang out this summer. OC to San Francisco's not /too/ bad a drive, only eight or nine hours. :smalltongue:
4. Don't think you're still around and I know you don't drop by this corner of GitPland, but when I asked you what you thought of me, not only did I not at all see your answer coming, I don't (in retrospect) think people shared your opinion of me nearly to the extent you claimed they did. You're a big part of the reason I became so disillusioned with this forum, although that was probably at least partially your goal.
5. Despite us having pretty much nothing to speak of in common and interacting no more frequently than bianually, I still think you're the bees knees and one of the nicest guys I know in internettubeland or out of it.

Luka
2013-07-01, 09:16 AM
1- OF course I'm not going to adapt to it the way you say, doing so takes my fights away and makes my characters ridiculously weak, thus takes my fun away too, and I never told you to adapt to me I told you to leave my stuff alone.

2- I actually could take that as a compliment

3- Or maybe it would be a compliment to you?

4- You know, the stuff I've been lobbing around there's not so OP, I mean, the dudes whose infantry lob 4 nukes with each magazine maybe are somewhat, yeah, they're supposed to be above WH40k, and my everything's not so technicall if you think about it, is more slightly straighfoward with the posibility of being thrown from a side.

5- Dude, I mean, really, why exactly are those in the first page when I type "Gundam"?

TheCountAlucard
2013-07-01, 10:56 AM
1) Nothing you ever say here seems to make the least bit of sense, so for now I'm assuming it's not directed at me.
2) Ugh, dude, lighten up. We're here to have fun.
3) In that case, you should PM me.
4) When the deadly Pizza Man comes, you will be spared his doughy wrath.
5) Want a banana?

Amidus Drexel
2013-07-01, 04:48 PM
1. That probably applies to things I say elsewhere, too. :smallwink: :smallamused:
2,3,4,5,6. You all are fun people. Sorry my schedule's keeping me from posting much. :\
7. I suppose I'll get used to you eventually. I normally have to scroll down past you and then go back up when I already know what's going on.
8. Gah, I'm going to have to respond to that today, aren't I? Such a loooong message. :smalleek:
9. Meh, give it up. It was a good game, and I'm not really bothered by the ending at all.

Mauve Shirt
2013-07-01, 05:02 PM
1. It was great to finally confirm that you are a real person and not a cleverly programmed robot. Unless you hired an actress for this meetup... If so, well chosen because she's an excellent person! :smallbiggrin:
2. It was also great to destroy you again! :smallwink:
3. Cribbage is really quite simple and if you weren't SO determined to mock it I could have taught you to play. :smalltongue:
4. Sorry I hit you in the face with a grenade. Thanks for giving me my purse back. :smalleek:
5. Now that I'm a meetup-attending fool, YOU just need to come to the U.S. again!!!! This applies to so many of you it's impossible to number you all!!!!!

Taet
2013-07-14, 11:47 PM
1. Here you are full of bile. I found out that in real life you have done something big and selfless and never want to speak about it. Now I don't know what to think of you.
2. It's not your fault that I weep when I read your posts. I weep because I cannot answer them at the same level. I am not wise.
3. I would like to teach you how to take tea if you will teach me how to be silly at just the right time. We should be doing this with beer or wine but you're not old enough yet.
4. What you think is more important than what anyone thinks about you. What I see is more important than what anyone wants me to see. So it's OK for both of us if I cannot see what you think you look like.
5. The praise I want to give to you is complicated and will have to wait for another good day. Can you wait if you know that a present is coming soon?

PurityIcekiller
2013-07-14, 11:58 PM
1. I have a feeling you're going to be disappointed, but you knew it wouldn't last forever, didn't you? :smallamused:
2. And I have a feeling you're thrilled for the exact same reason.
3. It seems some things don't change even in the darker setting. :smallwink:
4. And fill my PM box up even more? I think I should delete some of the older messages first.
5. Heya! I don't think I know you.
6. We want information... Information... Information.

Amidus Drexel
2013-07-15, 12:10 AM
1. And I finally can be bothered to set it up, and then I'm going to be busy this week. Bah. :smallsigh:
2. Surprising, but appreciated. Also: "Who are you?" :smallamused: :smalltongue:
3. You are much cooler than I had realized before. :smallcool:
4. WHERE ARE YOU? You've disappeared again... :smallfrown:
5. Dammit, everything you say makes it harder for me to care at all. I shouldn't be a heartless, insensitive bastard to your face, but jeez, get it together, man. I don't want to have to avoid you for civility's sake. :smallannoyed:

Serpentine
2013-07-15, 12:53 AM
1. When I see people use offensive language or make broad and unfair generalisations, it is getting harder and harder to take it on good faith that it was merely an accident of terminology and to believe them when they try to backpedal and insist that they "didn't mean it like that". That's because people like you keep on proving my first impressions right, and demonstrate that the only "accident" was in accidentally exposing your bigotry. There was no misunderstanding. I just understood more than you wanted me to.
2. You will be okay. These sorts of things are almost never as bad as you imagine, and if they are then there will be solutions and support for you.
3. You're soooo cute ^w^
4. I'll find a way to upload that photo some day...
5. I still can't understand your deep, visceral reaction to that, even if your assumption about the picture was correct.

Thufir
2013-07-16, 12:49 PM
1. ...what.
2. Sorry I never sorted that out! I totally forgot and then there were reasons and now time has passed.
3. Who cares about shyness?! You think we all weren't shy to begin with?
4. The more I actually pay attention to you, the more awesome I seem to find you.
5. So one of those random "1st x people" things came up on facebook, and it was mostly not amusing, but it did say you were married to me. Also, guess what I'm eating right now! :smalltongue:

Luka
2013-07-29, 11:37 PM
1- You know what? it seems like the April thing was more like a delay than anything else.

2- Expected more expression from you

3- Man, maybe I should have added more stuff? you know, it's like throwing water at rocks or the ground, as far I know, they get eroded....From inside, kinda like how caverns are made, and how sometimes the ground falls down.

4- Great, people give up against me because I don't, sure, it's pretty cool, but it gets boring after they do.

5- You know, turns out that with many if you I cannot simply get along, they kept mentioning about how I'm actually part of them just because I know about it, yet when I speaked with them they seemed outright uncomfortable, the others? just plain told me to go away, is that proof enough for you that I'm not part of your stuff, and frak, I sometimes even go into stuff against[/I you, or what? are you going to say that I'm just a "rash" part of it? I regret saying I "kinda" was just to make you shut up, in fact, you know what? I actually seem to get along better with the ones that go [I]against you, and I simply don't like it anyways. So, are you going to still say I'm part of it but "just notreally admiting it"?

Serpentine
2013-08-13, 09:54 AM
Nuuuuu you may not die thread! D: ...what do I have to say about anyone? :/

1. Is it jelly babies? :O Also of course I was. Am. Will always be.
2. Congratulations. Really :smallsmile: (on the other hand: there goes that little fantasy :smallsigh:)
3. I wish you were here for snoggings :|
4. I wish you were here so I could hold you and tell you everything's going to be okay...
5. I wish you were here, and he was here, so we could finally do that thing we keep talking about :smallamused:

Gnomish Wanderer
2013-08-13, 01:34 PM
1. I am so irresponsible, in general. You don't even know.
2. You're super cute. o.o
3. Hello. How are you doing?
4. I still don't appreciate being patronized :<
5. A part of me wants to antagonize you, just for the hell of it. But that would be wrong.

Lix Lorn
2013-08-13, 06:04 PM
1: Why.
2: Agh.
3: Whyyy.
4: Gorrammit.
5: Ugh. Why did I bother.

TheCountAlucard
2013-08-14, 01:12 PM
1) That sounds delicious.
2) It's okay. I know you enough by now to realize that.
3) I have a job again! :smallbiggrin:
4) Because of your post, I wanna say "Bigots gonna big," but I get the feeling tomatoes would be thrown at me. :smalltongue:
5) I HAVE A JOB!!! Waaaarghbargl! (begins foaming at the mouth)

Serpentine
2013-08-15, 10:14 AM
1. (plural) Thank you for your support and your articulation :smallsmile:
2. I could point at you and say that, instead, if you like - it's pretty much as valid.
3. Oh blow it out your arse.
4. Of course I wasn't going to do that for you. It wasn't your birthday!
5. I know who you are. I'm not dobbing you in out of respect for the person who told me, definitely not out of any respect for you, not by a long shot. Don't **** this up, or I'll bring you down like a tonne of bricks.

The Succubus
2013-08-20, 06:41 AM
1. I haven't spoken to you for ages. I feel really bad about that but I'm not sure how to reach out to you again.

2. I really wish you'd have a little more faith in yourself. When I say those nice things about you, I'm not humouring you or anything like that - I actually mean what I say.

3. You've been through a really rough time lately. You seem to be picking up again though - I'll do what I can to help keep it going for you.

4. Oh my poor sweet wonderful budgie! :smalleek: Are you okay?! :smalleek:

5. It's been a very long time since I saw you last year. I sometimes find myself thinking about you. When I do, I find my mind turns to the past and I feel a little sad. This applies partially to one person on here but applies a lot more someone else that isn't.

Thufir
2013-08-25, 06:02 AM
1. Come back please. :smallfrown:
2. You still should totally come here for that.
3. *Hugs* because it really seems like you need them.
4. Wow. That's the jerkiest thing I've ever seen you say and completely out of nowhere.
5. Neither of you really handled that argument very well.

Luka
2013-08-25, 11:25 PM
1- UGH! shouldn't have handed them out
2- From this one I've learned a lot, also that handing out things actually seems to have been a bad thing, so chances are that if there's something later one, I don't hand out anything else again
3- I wonder why so many people keep calling me a psychopath by association :smallconfused:
4- Yup, we're not just different, but maybe even adverse, your demand last time just delayed that thing.
5- Thinking bores me, I have no wit and trying to use it bores me, I prefer steerable brute-force.

Serpentine
2013-08-26, 09:22 AM
1. I think I don't like you much. You're a hypersensitive derailing dramaqueen. You're like the new me - there's a reason why I don't frequent that thread much nowadays (well, actually there's a couple, but that's one of them).
2. I hope you let me know what you think of them when you get around to watching them! :smallbiggrin:
3. I miss your snuggles.
4. Hurry up and finish your honeymoon so I can congratulate you properly already...
5. (plural) If you want to come visit me, I recommend August, maybe September-November depending on how hot you like/can stand it.

Amidus Drexel
2013-08-26, 01:12 PM
1. Seriously, though, you don't need to worry about me. :smallsmile:
2. You've surprised me, and that doesn't happen often... I'm not really sure what to think, honestly. Nothing bad, but I can't really put together any coherent response to that. I hope you're not looking for one. :smallamused: :smalltongue:
3. I've not heard much about you lately (from yourself or anyone else), although in this case, no news is likely good news. Here's hoping you feel better.
4. I've actually got a reasonably good idea why you're not feeling good, but it's hard to make any mention of it because I believe I have inadvertently become a part of one reason. (and you've not mentioned it to me yourself, so the conversation would be doubly (or triply, given some things) awkward). Regardless, feel better, man.
5,6. I wonder how the two of you know each other... *scratches chin*
7. I've said this before, but you're quite a reasonable and intelligent person, despite your often rather incoherent posts. :smallamused:

Tris
2013-08-26, 06:29 PM
1. Why did you get me lynched like that?
2. You're fun to have around in the SMBG's.
3. Thanks for running this PbP D&D game.
4. It will be interesting to see how your character develops.
5. I really enjoy the characters, humor and story of your webcomic.

Nix Nihila
2013-08-26, 09:25 PM
1. Just saw your post. My sympathies and well-wishes. Some people are truly disgusting.
2. On the other hand, you are a paragon of human kindness.
3. I have an insane amount of respect for you, and it makes my heart ache that you have to deal with all of that.
4. Momentarily I thought that may have been about me, and then I remembered that the last time I had any sort of meaningful interaction with you was in 2011.
5. I often find myself wondering what became of you... I miss our correspondence.

Lycunadari
2013-08-30, 12:04 PM
1. I just saw your picture in the You-thread. I hope you are okay!
2. Sometimes I fear that I'm not as important for you as you are for me, that you are not the friend I thought you were. Why are you not responding to my PMs? It's so hard to reach you on skype... Maybe I'm reading too much into this and you are just very busy, or didn't respond because you thought I didn't have Internet anyway, but I keep worrying. I don't want to lose you. :smallfrown:
3. I don't know how busy I will be with work from now on, but I haven't forgotten our project.
4. Please stay safe.
5. I might have been able to visit you. But I'm too shy, and I know you too little, so I lost the opportunity. I'm sure I'll regret that one day.

Em Blackleaf
2013-09-02, 11:39 AM
1. I have got to stop directing these at you because I know youre never here, but I miss you. I only just wish it wouldnt break your heart for me to text you or call you or something. I'm waiting for you to be ready and I'm terrified that that may never happen. But I was terrible to you, so I understand...

2. I dont understaaaaaaaand. Why are you like thiiiiiis?! Aughhfhshahhjdshajkf

3. Our friendship is so beautiful it's like edging on passionately romantic. Like I'm pretty much in love with you without the sexual tension it's hilarious.

4. I dont know HOW to be your friend but youre so cool to me for some reason and I feel the need to try but Im soooo awkwaaaaaard

5. I have to say, you are a BEAUTIFUL woman and I'm so happy for your health. I love you, pretty lady. :B

smellie_hippie
2013-09-05, 07:18 AM
1. I really hope I get to see all of you next month. Like REALLY REALLY hope!

2. It seems unfair that life has intruded so much that we still seem to be drifting apart. You only live 15 minutes away man... :smallfrown:

3. I hope you are doing better, feeling happier and more confident and all those other things you absolutely derserve.

4. I love you more than you will ever know, because I will never be able to treat you like you deserve.

5. *stab* You knew I had to get one in there...

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2013-09-05, 09:45 PM
1. Wait...are you talking about me, because we actually live about 20 minutes apart, but we do need to hang out more. I have some Munchkin sets that I haven't used and...well...what are you doing next Friday?

2. You probably know that the first post secret was meant for Smellie Hippie.

3. You are frustrated that I'm blatantly ignoring the spirit of the game, but you still like me anyway.

4. I'm sorry we didn't get to hang out more at Dragon-con. It seems like there is never as much time as there should be.

5. I love the new avatar!!

Taet
2013-09-08, 08:57 PM
1. Nothing good came out of that sadness. At least I did not see any. But keep on reading to see why I'm not sure that is true.
2. The good that came out of that sadness landed on me and not on you. Thank you and I'm sorry. I know that I owe you so much.
3. The second person gave me the words and the way to give you the praise I promised. You are just like an eclipse of the sun.
4. I read what you wrote in Campaign Quotes No Context Edition. I think you're in my group but I can't think of a way to bring that up in real life without being weird if I'm wrong.
5. Are you flirting with me or with someone who posts around the same places? It's kind of weird. You're kind of weird.

Luka
2013-09-09, 09:11 PM
1) Excellent.
2) Chances are you're told that you shouldn't because they want you to stay away, doesn't matter, when they don't, I try getting to them.
3) Dude, friendship is one of the things I least like, it's not self-reliant, it makes you a zergling part of a zerg rush who relies on others to have strength rather than you having your own. Rather jerk than a zergling. you should have expected me to not be exactly a team player and even less work with someone at doing something I'm actively against, so seriously, you keep calling it differences, I don't, I call it opposition.
4) Shouldn't you rather try fixing it rather than delaying the problem?
5) You got too mad.

Thufir
2013-09-10, 07:26 AM
1. I would really love for that to happen, but could you let me know sooner rather than later?
2. Miss you lots.
3. The prospect of that does rather grab me, however hypothetical it may be.
4. Well, that I already knew, though it does send my mind in similarly interesting directions.
5. Why must you taunt us this way?

Serpentine
2013-09-10, 07:36 AM
1. You too :smallsmile: ...well I assume that one's at me. We both know it's true anyway :smallcool:
2. I am intrigued by the rest of them. You should tell me what they're about! D:
3. Have you watched that DVD yet?
4. I hope things are getting better for you :/
5. I keep thinking I see your lady friend around uni... I see a petite little girl with long blonde hair and fine features and I go "oh hey I know her! ...but wait she's not in this country".

TheCountAlucard
2013-09-10, 07:46 AM
1) Whereas I think it takes more strength to put your trust in them, to let yourself rely on them.
2) I know you said you didn't need the XP, but a character portrait really would be nice.
3) I hope you won't think less of me for saying I'll probably never properly reply to that last PM you sent me.
4) I really wanted you to finish that before the week started. As busy as I am, though, I'm afraid I probably won't participate after all.
5) (cooks and eats)

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2013-09-12, 08:48 PM
1. I remember when you would cook and eat me. Those were some interesting days.
2. The pony avatar is just as cute as the canine version. I look forward to seeing what else you have.
3. Speaking of ponies, I haven't seen you around lately. Have you been taken from us by the El Goonish Shive boards?
4. My Little Zerg: Friendship is Starcraft?
5. Come back from Japan already! We miss you in the states!!

Amidus Drexel
2013-09-12, 09:28 PM
1,2,3,4. I don't fully understand the situation, and honestly, I'm a bit glad for that. And while I mean none of you any ill will, I'm glad I've washed my hands of it.
5. Sometimes I wonder if you're alright. Most of the time you seem to be, so I never say anything, but the thought's still there.
6. I know you're doing better now - I hope that keeps up. You're a good person.
7. I recorded something for you a while back... and I need to do it over again before I send it to you, because I'm somewhat of a perfectionist when it comes to this stuff. :smallamused:
8. You seem to be a genuinely good person; I hope things are going well for you.

Serpentine
2013-09-23, 03:15 AM
1. I feel bad for contributing to the thread turning in that direction again, but I'm not going to apologise for my opinions on the matter.
2. I had a dream about you last night. We were going to go on a holiday together. I wish you'd get back to me, and I hope you're not cutting me off for some reason...
3. I'm sorry, I don't feel the same way :smallfrown: I hope you'll be okay.
4. I wanna scritch your beard. Wait, do you still have a beard at the moment? I still can't imagine you without it...
5. 'tis a curious situation when I agree with you but your presentation makes me feel bad for doing so, and makes me head towards genuinely disliking you. When was the last time you just made conversation, instead of pushing your ideology?

The Kind Knido
2013-09-23, 03:22 AM
1 - My, you are the quickest gun in town. :smallwink:
2 - I was looking through your garbage and I swear, I found the craziest copy of Caligula I've ever seen - the cover doesn't depict a single clothed person.
3 - Your Dungeon Master's Handbook is full of tripe that will give me disturbing mental images written all over the sides of pages, namely the Dragon Disciple class descriptions.
4 - Your teeth are more crooked than the apparent salesman in the first town of Calstevania II: Simon's Quest.
5 - I never knew how much you enjoyed drywall. I should get to the Home Depot right now since there's a sale.

TheCountAlucard
2013-09-23, 03:52 AM
1: Happy Birthday!
2: Feliz Cumplianos!
3: O tanjō-bi omedetōgozaimasu!
4: Joyeux anniversaire!
5: Oh, hey, it's my birthday today!

Luka
2013-09-23, 03:50 PM
1- It's "cumpleaños", not "cumplianos"
2- Yet it takes even more strength to beat entire groups at once, as according to force concentration, fighting against 2 at the same time is the same thing as fighting 4.
3- Ugh.... You know what? Now that I seen you're using what I made before.... Yeah, I shouldn't give my stuff away like that, the cases where I've given them just plain ended up with making me lose something.
4- Yes, it's zerg, and what I want is an army of firebats and medics
5- To be honest, yeah, there's a difference between adversion and difference.

Mauve Shirt
2013-09-23, 08:09 PM
1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
2. Jesus Motherflipping Christ, would you quit feigning ignorance already?
3. Your agenda is dumb and you should feel dumb.
4. Hey. Hey. Guess what. You're my favorite. :smallbiggrin:
5. You're not bad, but if you don't stop with the Homestuck I might have to go to your house and destroy your internet connection.

Serpentine
2013-09-23, 09:38 PM
1. Ahhhh, the Great Dramallama Stampede!
2. I have no sympathy for your decision to chuck a wobbly.
3. I look forward to seeing you in about 5 years time, when you will have found your foundation and worked out more or less who you are. I hope the journey to get there isn't too awful...
4. Some of what you are saying is starting to remind me of my mentally ill friend... I hope you're just cynical, not crazy.
5. For all you bitch about it, I really think you'd like it here. If nothing else: bronzed Aussie bikini babes.

TheCountAlucard
2013-09-23, 09:48 PM
1: Was working from memory; we're lucky my spelling of it wasn't worse.
2: Thank you. :smallsmile:
3: Talk about magic words! Now that's all that's in my head, thanks.
4: I'm hungry. Got any good suggestions for dinner?
5: I'm sorry that you aren't able to post more. I really miss you being in the game.

Amidus Drexel
2013-10-04, 01:19 AM
1. I know you say I don't have to, but dammit, I do. And because I'm indecisive and will likely rationalize not doing so, I'm going to feel bad about it...
2. You are a good person. I really wish you didn't live so far away from everything - mostly for your own sake, although partially for your friends' sake (myself included).
3. You are also a good person. There is actually a non-negligible chance that I will meet you at some point - I hope that's not too far in the future.
4. I don't know how you're doing, but I hope it's better than what last I heard from you...
5. You've been through some rough **** in the past month or so... here's hoping that gets better for you soon.

MonkeyBusiness
2013-10-04, 03:15 PM
1. I love your pit bull avatar.
2. I can't heeeeeeeeear you! Bwahahahahaha!
3. I QUIT! *snoopy dance break*
4. Fool. Just text me. :smallbiggrin:
5. Shy is adorable.
6. Do you have a hat like that in real life?

Taet
2013-10-06, 11:39 PM
1. It's hard to talk about games without spending a lot of money to play them. That's why I just smile and don't talk back when you talk about games. I like hearing you when you're happy though and you are happy with games.
2. You're better at being silly than you are at what you're trying to be now. I forgot how much practice it takes to get good at that style. I hope we all remember that and forget to be annoyed at how bad you are at it right now.
3. This state is too big. How about we make a meetup in the Bay Area where everybody has to travel and there's lots to see and do? Or maybe none of us are in the north and going more south would be better.
4. Thank you for the good advice about diet. It was something I never knew and I did not know how to comfort the one who asked about it. Thank you for speaking up and comforting him.
5. Yes I have another gaming group now too. I still like you and your group and your gaming system. This one does board games instead and is a lot closer in some ways. That's all. They aren't going to replace you.
6. I'm not sure if you are on here or not but if someone new gives you a phone number you have to call it back or if it's an email you have to mail it or if it's a forum name you have to message on it or you don't get to call the new person a friend. Friends know how to talk to each other even if they don't talk every month.

Cristo Meyers
2013-10-17, 03:24 PM
1. Any respect I had for you is gone now.

2. It's good to see that you're still around, even if we don't get into trouble like we used to. :smalltongue:

3. Don't worry about it, I'm sure you would have gotten to it if you could have.

4. That comparison is the most disturbing thing I've read today, I'll never look at a burger the same way ever again.

5. Yes, things are different now. No, I don't think that's a bad thing.

Serpentine
2013-10-24, 01:21 AM
1. Do some basic gorram research, jayzuss. Your personal opinion does not outweigh decades of scientific study, nor even the actual experiences of others.
2. I don't know what you are doing. It just feels like one more slap in the face after another. I know you like to avoid issues, pretend they're not there, but all you're telling me here is that you value your distaste for confrontation over our friendship. So just thanks bunches for that, that's just swell.
3. I need you -.-
4. I dreamt about you... I think I woke up before I pounced on you for a hug, though :smallfrown:
5. I also dreamt about you, but not him, which is odd considering how much he's on my mind at the moment.

The Succubus
2013-11-27, 11:15 AM
1. You've been through a world of trouble recently but you're still hanging on and fighting. I hope that a change in scenery will give you some renewed energy.

2. I really wish you could make it to the meet up. Maybe we can get a Skype thing sorted out...

3. I know pinballs that get bounced around less than you. I'm going to hope that things turn around for you.

4. It was a very, very pleasant surprise to hear from you. ^.^

5. One day I'm going to own an army of ferrets and then I'm going to sic them on you.

Serpentine
2013-12-02, 03:24 AM
1. I wish you'd get back to me. I miss you :smallfrown:
2. You're just a plain ol' terrible person. Hurry up and get banned already.
3. You're full of talk, but so lacking in action. I don't just need apologies, I need actual change. And I really, really want that change.
4. I'm glad some positive steps are finally happening for you :smallsmile: Keep it up, things will get better.
5. Gotta email you about that! It would be so great if we could work something out!

Luka
2013-12-14, 09:17 AM
1- Not like I wanted it much anyways
2- Nah.
3- Now your stuff's gone for trying to impose that! Congratulations, now half your game's not even visible and the part that's visible is being kept up by.... 2 people! Take that.
4- And it makes you vulnerable too, you're now extremely vulnerable to splash damage and fire, congratulations.
5- Let me explain, you said we would be "different", which is an understatement given how the differences weren't "differences" per se but just plain opposition to each other's stuff.

PurityIcekiller
2014-01-02, 03:22 PM
1. Heya! I'm back, and I even posted in the "Cute, But..." thread for you!
2. I really like your new avatar. It's quite adorable.
3. You really should look at the new character sheet. I'd like your thoughts.
4. Up until your attempt to make that plot all about how awesome your character was, we got along pretty well. Now, it's hard to believe we ever did. A pity.
5. And a warm welcome to you! Or maybe not. It's been a while since I was last here, so you may have settled in already. In any case, hi.

Amidus Drexel
2014-01-03, 01:18 AM
1. You! I've not seen you in a long time! I'm not really on SMBG much anymore (or hell, the forums in general), but it's good to see you back!
2. I hope you're feeling better soon, although I suppose you'll probably tell me. :smallamused:
3. I hate it when I run out of conversation topics with you, because you're fun to talk to. It also bugs me sometimes that there are things I can't really gossip about with you.
4. I know you're busy and have limited available resources, and while I'd like to avoid any more delays, I understand completely. Many thanks for what you've already done.
5. You, on the other hand, have barely said anything at all. You say you're still interested, but I'm not seeing much at all that indicates that... And you've not given any explanation for yourself being quite so late (and with nothing to show for it, to boot - holiday busyness or not).

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2014-01-05, 10:38 PM
1. I'm glad you're back. Where did you go for so long? Judging by the new pony-tar I assume you thought it'd be a good idea to see the all Elcor production of Hamlet.
2. I found Storm Front and Fool Moon for you, but I keep forgetting to get your address so I can send them to you.
3. Ummm....really.....this thread isn't the passive-aggressively vent at 5 random people thread.
4. Yes, I am aware of the hypocrisy of saying that to number 3, but you taught me that it was okay because I'm hiding behind a mask.
5. Thanks again for saving me in that super-market all those years ago. You have no idea how much of a help you truly were.

Taet
2014-01-10, 10:02 PM
1. You have a gift for explaining difficult ideas. Tell me when you write a book of nonfiction. I will buy it.
2. It is interesting but sad to see you try to bring together what your common sense and what your culture tells you.
3. I do not see a way for us to play together with minis over the internet. Regular roleplaying works but not armies.
4. I never expected us to fall in love with the same person. Ever. Want to talk about it over tea?
5. There is a limit to the rule of cool and you went past it awhile ago. Please turn back. Be more human.

Meth In a Mine
2014-02-07, 09:55 AM
1. You're a sensible, cool-headed person I'd share a fox-hole with any day.
2. You've overrun a settlement with chickens. I respect that.
3. You know what's right and what's not, and you know how to make people know it.
4. You are a scary person. I respect that.
5. Sorry, not possible.

banjo1985
2014-02-07, 10:56 AM
1. I think you're great, but there's something about you that makes me think you're desperately, inescapably, unhappy. I hope I'm wrong.
2. Haven't seen you for agggeeessss. Come back and play WW, all the other old-timers have!
3. It would be great to hang out with you. You come across like the person I kind of wish I could be.
4. I don't like you very much, and I can't even put my finger on a reason for how I feel. Says more about me than it does about you.
5. Llama! :smallbiggrin:

Socksy
2014-02-08, 06:07 AM
1, 2, 3: How have none of you been banned yet? You just keep flaming each other and got one of my favourite threads derailed and closed... :c
4: You're a huuuuuge cutie and that avatar is adorable ouo
5: You're awesome, okay? Awesome.
6: It's so weird hearing adults mention their kids on here 0: I'm surprised that there are real, actual grown-ups on the internet!
7: Calculus? Groovy.

Serpentine
2014-02-10, 01:28 AM
1. You has a babbeh!
2. You has a babbeh too! Weird that you all had 'em so close together :3
3. I'm gonna call you in a couple of hours, because yo sitch be feckedoop.
4. I'm just one big sigh towards you, now.
5. I was going to send you a Christmas card, but now I guess it's just a letter.

TheCountAlucard
2014-02-10, 01:36 AM
Nice avatar!
Nice avatar!
Nice avatar!
Nice LLamatar!
Honestly, I'm kind of ambivalent about that avatar. >.>

Duck999
2014-02-21, 08:19 AM
Why thank you

1. You are slightly odd, in a good way
2. Talking to you is fun (except when it is not)
3. Great roleplaying skills
4. Please don't keep trying to kill me :smallfrown:
5. You too. :smallfrown:

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2014-02-26, 06:54 PM
1. Now i have the song "999 Ducks in the pond" in my head now. Its gonna be there awhile.
2. I hope you two Canadians make it down this year. I miss you guys!
3. I probably owe you two some money.
4. That is a hilarious avatar and a clever play on your user name.
5. I wanted to say something to you, but the only thing in my head is the lyrics to "Slow Cheetah." I think you understand, though. "Slow cheetah come, it's so euphoric,
No matter what they say" (I had to get the 999 Ducks song out somehow. I was going crazy at about 931 ducks left)

Blood_caller
2014-03-02, 09:37 AM
1. Nice played even if we were enemies.
2. We could have won if you had payed attention.
3. Sorry I sort of killed your game!
4. You have no sense of tatic but it was fun seeing you die ;)
5. You did good and followed team protocol but im hoping you don't hold it agenst me, being on a team with 2 persons who throw a sure win away.

Mauve Shirt
2014-03-03, 12:11 AM
1. You really oughta just ask. Talking to the opposite sex about feelings is scary, but it's certainly the least vaguely sexist and most direct way.
2. You're incorrect, but that's ok. As my father says, you're entitled to your insane opinion. :smalltongue:
3. I'm glad you liked that status. It makes me feel better about myself.
4. YOU!!! Are cool!!!
5. Glad you can make it to the meetup, I'm bad at kidnapping people. At least in Florida. They have a lot of guns there, and aren't afraid to use them.

FinnLassie
2014-03-03, 04:50 PM
1. Thank you for everything. Thank you for believing in me. :redface:
2. I'm sorry I've been delaying my work. It seems like 2014 is beating me in the head every time I try to do something.
3. I think people are finally believing you're not my SO. :smalltongue:
4. You... I'd like to meet you, but you really scare me at times.
5. Sometimes it upsets me that you ignore me. But it's ok, we're not even close, and I don't really know why it even bothers me.

elly87
2014-03-09, 04:24 AM
1. I've looked at your blog and you seem like a cool person, but I haven't yet dared to friend you on Facebook.
2. I wish you were still on the boards. You were a good debater with a level head on your shoulders. At least I have your email address. I think I'll check in that way sometime soon, actually...
3. You're always so kind and understanding. It's amazing.
4. Why do you think evil is cool? It's not. Just stop it. Please.
5. I'm glad I saw your post in the Change Your Name thread, because otherwise I'd have thought you were gone.

http://watchfree.me/66/w.png

Scarlet Knight
2014-04-19, 05:07 PM
1) Is that really your size? 'Cause I think I may love you...:smallwink:
2) Great Venn diagram
3) I miss Avatar Week; will it ever return?
4) Since we don't seem to follow the same threads anymore, I miss seeing your clever avatars.
5) I find the topics fascinating in that other thread, but since I disagree with most of what's said, I fear coming across as a troll. :smallfrown:

Haruki-kun
2014-04-23, 11:13 PM
1. I was seriously hoping my meet-up attendance would become definite and continuous after the one time I made it, but things just keep getting in the way over and over. I miss hanging out. v.v
2. I don't really need any advice... I think. More than anything I need someone to talk to because it gives me a chance to hear myself voice things.
3. I may need your help. I don't know yet.
4. And YOU! I was hoping to meet you! I haven't gotten to meet you yet, all I get to see is your Facebook posts! =I
5. ....I hope I get to see you guys again. ._.

5a Violista
2014-04-24, 12:11 PM
Five: Thanks for listening to me talking about coding frustration!
Four: You know that feeling you get when you're pretty sure you know someone but you're not absolutely sure where, and you feel that asking is impolite? That's the feeling I get when I see you.
Three: Yes, I did pass that job interview; thank you.
Two: You make me laugh. I should talk to you more often. In fact, I think that's what I'm going to do.
One: Guess what: I just clicked on all the dragons and eggs in your spoiler.

Venetian Mask
2014-05-09, 01:27 PM
But, but... My dragon spoiler has been gone for years. Are you... A time traveler?

1. Your avatars are amazing and I'm proud to wear them.
2. I miss you in or LoC games, we had so much fun back in the day :smallfrown:
3. You will never cease scaring me with your posts. Their horrifying in all the best ways.
4. Send in that application already. I've told you you're accepted.
5. Your sandbox game was amazing, I miss playing in it so much, it's too bad you had to quit it.

Mark Hall
2014-05-20, 10:34 AM
The Mod Wonder: Closed for Length. Restart if you haven't already.