PDA

View Full Version : Five People on GitP (Let the paranoia begin!)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Trog
2011-03-27, 03:07 PM
The rules are simple. Say something to five different people on the boards here but you may NOT mention their name. Keep it rules friendly, please.

And for added fun claim ones from posters above you as obviously all about you if you like. :smallwink:

You look fantastic in a bikini. But we've been over this before. :smallwink:
Oddly, you remind me of my ex wife somehow, :smallconfused: but not in personality at all. Thank goodness.
You are an awesome, fun-loving person and an excellent role-player and I wish we talked more like we used to.
I hope you are happy in your new location and keep being awesome! Photos! I demand photos!
You should live closer so that we could hang out. You have amazing patience and I wish I could be as laid back as you always seem to always be. :smallsmile:

Djinn_in_Tonic
2011-03-27, 04:16 PM
Oddly, you remind me of my ex wife somehow, :smallconfused: but not in personality at all. Thank goodness.

You've mentioned this before, and I'm still confused as to how that's at all possible. Some day you must tell me over a beer or two.

I'd never tell you to your face for fear of over-inflating your ego, but yes...the dress does look pretty good on you.
Your poems are always the bright spot of my day when I get a PM from you. But you already knew that. :smallbiggrin:
Sorry I'm so terrible at answering my phone!
I'm as in awe of your work as you seem to be with mine.
I'm still surprised to find out I was one of your big inspirations to take up avatar-making!
You eat cheese wraps in the most strangely intriguing way imaginable. I watched that whole damn video. (BONUS #6!!)

MonkeyBusiness
2011-03-27, 04:21 PM
1. You're right: I do look fantastic in a bikini, don't I? Feel free to remind me as often as you like.
2. Did you ever solve that little problem? The one involving the copy machine?
3. How many hits on YouTube has your video received so far? Does your girlfriend know?
4. Did you know you are my favorite on this forum?
5. Who turned you into a pony?

MonkeyBusiness
2011-03-28, 11:18 AM
1. I hope you will forgive me just this once. I promise not to do it again.
2. Nice try, kid: but there's no way I'm sending you a picture of myself in a bikini.
3. I had no idea there was a video; but that's nothing. You should see what I can do with asparagus.
4. I hope your knee is feeling better.
5. With such a dramatic proposal, you'd better have something reallyunusual planned for your wedding night!

:smallamused:

Fredaintdead
2011-03-28, 11:36 AM
1. I want to know you just that little bit better. I don't think you know why though.
2. You are perhaps the coolest person I know from my generation.
3. I'm just a little jealous of you. Okay... a lot.
4. I always got the feeling that you just hated me. I kind of wish I asked if it was true.
5. Honestly, despite our differences, you're one of the best friends I've ever had. We should hang out more.

Prince Zahn
2011-03-28, 01:07 PM
1. sometimes your posts and way of thinking bother me, though (sometimes) I wish I was anywhere near as chaotic-aligned as you show you are (while still staying on the Good~Neutral scale). sometimes, when I think about people like you, unlike some others I think about - I start thinking I'm compensating for something just by talking to that kind of people - maybe that's it...:smallsigh:

2. Even though the only image I see of you is your avatar, you often show me that you may be one of the finest optimists I've seen around, I look up to you and smile!:smile:

3. there are many moments I dislike what you say, and oftentimes I want to smite you for it, but in truth you know what's awesome, and even though I dislike what you say sometimes, I can't hold you against it.:smallsigh:

4. honestly, I want nothing to do with you, you just... Creep me out, I guess...:smalleek:

5. I see you around many places, but I just don't know you at all... I normally have nothing to say to you as a result, maybe if I knew you better...:smallredface::smallfrown:

3. No, you aren't a Mimic. :smalltongue:

@V You don't know that for sure...:smalltongue:

Crisis21
2011-03-28, 01:29 PM
1. You scare me.

2. You really scare me, but in all the best ways.

3. No, you aren't a Mimic. :smalltongue:

4. That sign is fooling no one.

5. You don't get to lecture about ignorance of continuity until you begin taking into account actions other than your own.

Trobby
2011-03-28, 01:33 PM
Edit: 2. You really scare me, but in all the best ways.

*Wimpers softly* Everyone is so mean to meee~! ;o;

1: You've made some of the best avatars I've ever had. :smallbiggrin: Sometimes I think YOU should be the master of all Kuppies instead.

2: Ah the spirit of pure joy. Never change. Never change. :smallamused:

3: Do not ever tell anyone about the things we do on AIM. NEVER. #<//<#

4: I would hug you SO hard if we met IRL, but I know you would try to run away. So I'll have to practice chasing people down for hugs. :smallamused:

5: You've started a great game on these forums, and I hope that we can continue to enjoy it for a long time. :smallwink:

MonkeyBusiness
2011-03-28, 02:43 PM
1. You know, I am often told that I am scary. I suppose asparagus just has that effect on people.
2. I also am often the object of much jealousy, which is just silly. I mean, just because your tail is not prehensile does not make it any less attractive.
3. Okay, but only if you promise not to tell about the fudge incident. That's just between us, dear.
4. That's okay. We all have appliances we hate. I never answer the vaccuum when it calls.
5. Would you like a crumpet with that?

Haruki-kun
2011-03-28, 04:03 PM
1. You have a lot of potential, just work on it.
2. I really love you, but sometimes you do or say things that I can't fully agree with.
3. Please stop. I just want you to sit and listen. Just once.
4. Please don't forget about me.
5. I don't care what anyone does or says. You're still my friend.

Blue Ghost
2011-03-28, 05:05 PM
1. I haven't forgotten my promise to give you a hug should we ever meet IRL, and I plan to follow up on it.
2. I kinda don't like you, and I feel bad about that. I mean, just because our worldviews don't mesh, and because you said some stuff that rubbed me the wrong way... You're a really good person, and it's my own fault for not liking you. I'm sorry.
3. What have you and Lix gotten up to now?
4. You're younger than me, but you have a zeal and compassion that put me to shame.
5. I love you.

Rae Artemi
2011-03-28, 05:24 PM
1: You've made some of the best avatars I've ever had. :smallbiggrin: Sometimes I think YOU should be the master of all Kuppies instead.

Nah, you created them, the kuppies will forever be yours.

3. What have you and Lix gotten up to now?

A lot of stuff unless you're talking to Trobby, in which case the answer is a lot more stuff.

1: Why are you never on Skype?

2: You really are awesome, and don't forget that.

3: I really should pounce you more often, it is a running gag after all.

4: Ravioli or Tuna?

5: I'm talking to you. Yeah, you. I'm gonna find you. And I'm gonna hug you.

Mauve Shirt
2011-03-28, 05:38 PM
1. Please be happier.
2. I don't understand what people like about you.
3. Stop poking me. Both you and your alter ego.
4. I love you.
5. What a silly game this is.

@V: Yeah, it's boarded up for the winter right now I think, but bubbles in the fountain is a frequent occurrence.

MonkeyBusiness
2011-03-28, 07:41 PM
1. Your avatar reminds me of Proginoskes. It makes me smile. As do you.
2. You better believe I'm collecting on that. Even if you don't mean me.
3. That goes double for you, mister!
4. Hope things are reasonably sane at my alma mater! Do they still think throwing bubble bath in the fountain is a funny joke?
5. I have a book for you. If I can find it after the move.

:smallbiggrin:

EDIT @ Mauve /\ Nothing like a stupid tradition to warm the cockles of one's heart. Or the heart of one's cockles. Not that cockles need much warming in college. Hm.

ghost_warlock
2011-03-28, 08:44 PM
3. That goes double for you, mister!

I should hope so, given there's two of us.

1. I don't like you, but I'm awfully good at pretending.
2. I don't like you, but I'm pretty sure you have no idea who I am.
3. I haven't talked to you in ages, but I still think about you all the time.
4. You mean more than the world to me, but I think you already know that.
5. I hate that thread you started, it physically sickens me.

:smallwink:

Flame of Anor
2011-03-28, 10:09 PM
1. I've looked at your blog and you seem like a cool person, but I haven't yet dared to friend you on Facebook.
2. I wish you were still on the boards. You were a good debater with a level head on your shoulders. At least I have your email address. I think I'll check in that way sometime soon, actually...
3. You're always so kind and understanding. It's amazing.
4. Why do you think evil is cool? It's not. Just stop it. Please.
5. I'm glad I saw your post in the Change Your Name thread, because otherwise I'd have thought you were gone.

Moff Chumley
2011-03-28, 10:27 PM
1. I should probably leave you alone, shouldn't I? Sorry. >.>
2. Give me your guitar. Do it. Do it now. O_O
3. I envy your capacity to do that, but I sure as hell don't understand it.
4. Some day, I will have the cajones to do that kind of post.
5. Chill out, broski.

Blue Ghost
2011-03-28, 10:33 PM
1. Your gift of wisdom and love... How do you do it?
2. Y'know, if we had met in real life, we probably wouldn't get along. But here, I really like you. Isn't it wonderful what the Playground can do?
3. Why won't you come to the Playground? I'm still waiting for you.
4. Why are you always so angry and mean?
5. I love you.

Lord Raziere
2011-03-28, 10:43 PM
1. Your weird.
2. I like your 4E designs.
3. You are also weird.
4. Hey, Remember me?
5. I don't get why you are so cheerful.

Watcher
2011-03-28, 11:15 PM
1. Are you going to post on the Blackwing thread?
2. Are you going to post on the Blackwing thread?
3. Are you going to post on the Blackwing thread?
4. Are you going to post on the Blackwing thread?
5. Are you going to post on the Blackwing thread?

Saint Nil
2011-03-28, 11:15 PM
1. You probably don't realize how much respect I have for you. No one else would guess it, but your one of my favorite people here.
2. You really really really need to stop trying to impress people. You don't come off as suave, just desperate.
3. You are an amazing friend, and I think we would be awesome pals if we ever met.
4. Your awesome.:smallbiggrin:
5. I really wish we could get to know each other better, but I can't approach you.

Blue Ghost
2011-03-28, 11:24 PM
1. I love you.
2. I love you.
3. I love you.
4. I love you.
5. Sorry, I don't think I can well go back there. Also, I love you too.

RabbitHoleLost
2011-03-28, 11:46 PM
1. I lied when I said I was sorry
2. I feel like I shouldn't post here, because it defies some rules or something. But, mostly, I still feel like you are an awesome person and I still admire you. Just not in the way I used to.
3. You were being both cruel and kind with those actions. Enough that it practically broke me into pieces, but you are still my favorite person ever. The cracks you left, I love, because you left them there.
4. I am always, always scared you will stop loving me, and I don't know what I'd ever do if you stopped.
5. Lighten up. Stop worrying- it has made you someone else, and I'm not sure I really like that person.

Death, your friend the Reaper
2011-03-28, 11:46 PM
5. Sorry, I don't think I can well go back there. Also, I love you too.

Look, we told everyone that we'd not talk about that time, the heater was off, it was life or Death!:smalltongue:

1) I feel a bit guilty about not posting back in the Town anymore, especially since you gave me that job, still consider you a great friend that I've never met
2) I shall trump you in cat-ball! One day:smallamused:
3) I wish I had you never ending facetiousness
4) Your cricket team sucks :smalltongue:
5) If I ever went over to the East of the Land Down Under I'd def want to visit you:smallbiggrin:

EDIT: I wonder who this one is?:smalltongue: 6) While an awesome poster, has an ability to ninja unlike any other :smallamused:

Em Blackleaf
2011-03-29, 12:01 AM
1. I love you.
2. I love you.
3. I love you.
4. I love you.
Aww, I count as four people to you? ^.^ :smalltongue:

1. Dude, we should totally hang. I mean, if we were in the same state or something.
2. Let's start work on that trans-continental pizza tunnel. :P
3. I still love talking to you and chatting with you today made me so happy. :smallsmile:
4. I very much enjoy your personality. I don't know why we're not like best friends right now.
5. I rarely see you ever anymore! It's been like three years since I've talked to you... I miss you a lot. :(

A few of these are pretty easy. I think some of you know who you are. :smalltongue:

MonkeyBusiness
2011-03-29, 04:46 AM
1. I'm ready right now! I have a shovel! Er ... you do like banannas on your pizza, right?
2. I love you, too, Dear Heart.
3. I'll tell you why: being cheerful is part of my secret to looking sexy and about ten years younger than I really am. Good enough reason, or would you like something even more shallow? :smallwink:
4. Actually, I think you're the bee's knees, too.
5. I think you know you are my favorite curmudgeon. <blows a kiss>

ghost_warlock
2011-03-29, 05:17 AM
5. I think you know you are my favorite curmudgeon. <blows a kiss>

Stop talking about me.

1. I miss talking to you, I wish you'd come back.
2. I wish I knew you better, we have every reason to be friends and not simply loosely-associated acquaintances.
3. We would've been better friends if you'd given me the time to make room for you in my head. You come on too strong.
4. I feel myself fading away again, but if you agree to help with this I might be able to stick around this time.
5. I'm terrified of what might happen between us if I go to the meet-up.

ZaradAnNasr
2011-03-29, 07:17 AM
1: If only I knew what gender you really were...
2: with all your schemes, I wonder how many paper mills are kept in business because of you.
3: one of these days, Im gonna get you to admit to something evil...
4: so, how many rings have you catagorized so far?
5: im just gonna avoid you ok?

Prince Zahn
2011-03-29, 10:40 AM
1. I love your work, I always laugh randomly for days after hearing your jokes!:smallbiggrin: I just wish there was more of it, but seeing you around is just as well...

2. your techniques, methods, and personality are surprisingly apparent to me, and yet I can't find a way to prevent your inevitable victory, How do you do that?:smalleek::smallconfused:

3. You constantly change your... "face", and sometimes I barely recognize you until I look at your username, but when I DO recognize you, I enjoy seeing ya around SMBG!

4. I... don't quite understand you. and every bone in my body says I shouldn't try - you're cool with that, right?

5. You seem like a great guy, but your urge to nitpick often bothers me, but you still sometimes understand what I'm hinting before most others, kudos to you!:smallsmile:.

Mauve Shirt
2011-03-29, 02:10 PM
1. Stop watching Heroes and pay attention to me!
2. What? :smallconfused::smalleek:
3. I am not lying when I say you are one of the coolest people ever.
4. Have you learned teleportation yet?
5. If I send you cookies, I'd have to send EVERYONE cookies.

Crisis21
2011-03-29, 02:42 PM
1. One day you will be promoted and it will stick.

2. The contents of your post disturb me.

3. I find your lack of face disturbing. (http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/2209.html) :smalltongue:

4. *Hugs* You do realize that I would never be confident enough to do things like this in real life.

5. Right away, Boss.

Haruki-kun
2011-03-29, 02:47 PM
1. You're doing fine, you don't need me.
2. I'm counting on you!
3. I'm glad I met you, you're pretty cool.
4. Please stop doing that, it's annoying.
5. Please don't hate me, I can't help it, I'm sorry.

Fredaintdead
2011-03-29, 02:54 PM
1. You're different to what I thought you were, but I like this different, I like it a lot. :smallwink:
2. I'm sorry that you blame yourself for what happened. It wasn't you. Not at all. :smallfrown:
3. I really wish we'd been on better terms sometimes, but I can't get over how much smarter you are than me. I guess I'm not used to looking like the dumb one. Your intellect just dwarfs mine.
4. I'll admit, I used to have a bit of a crush on you. I still think you're cute though, but I'm happy for you nonetheless. :smallsmile:
5. I was always kind of jealous of you, but I was still sad to see one of my best friends leave. Please come back.

smuchmuch
2011-03-29, 03:04 PM
4. That sign is fooling no one.

But at leas the joke is still funny, right ?

.. right ?

1. You scare me deeply. But in a good way.

2. You are next.

3. Did you invent a game just to screw up with people with low self esteem ? :smallconfused:

4. I'm really not sure what to think about you.

5. It's a great avatar, really but you should try changing once in a while. *insert banalities about variety being the spice of life and everything.*

Crisis21
2011-03-29, 03:09 PM
1. Of course the joke is still funny.

2. Thank you for playing.

3. Thank you for keeping the (bad) drama to a minimum.

4. (Imitates the person) Heeere I come to save the daaaayyyy!

5. :smallwink::smalltongue::smallbiggrin:

Blue Ghost
2011-03-29, 06:16 PM
1. You're the best big sister a guy could wish for. Come down to SMBG sometime so we can play together?

2. I love you, but if you still refuse to update the PbP, can you at least tell me where you planned to go with it?

3. Don't mind. I'll wait for you. Forever.

4. You're like a little brother to me.

5. So what exactly is the Dark World up to now?

Trog
2011-03-29, 08:48 PM
5. If I send you cookies, I'd have to send EVERYONE cookies.
Awww. No cookies. v_v

3. Did you invent a game just to screw up with people with low self esteem ? :smallconfused:
Actually I stumbled across this game on another random forum and thought it had SMBG written all over it. >>

1. No you can't eat mah brain! Dx
2. You are like the little brother I never had. And are awesome. So don't ever forget it, mmmk? :smallsmile:
3. You have a cool user name and avatar and what you said was very nice - thank you, I needed that affirmation.
4. Thank you very much for the hugs. You're very kind.
5. Don't think I didn't see what you were trying to do there.

@v Raccoons Trog can handle though in all likelihood Trog'd do the every-other-drink-is-a-water thing... just in case. :smalltongue:

MonkeyBusiness
2011-03-29, 11:14 PM
1. I'd invite you to a party anytime. But I warn you: if you pass out I'm leaving you in the neighbor's yard for the raccoons to find.
2. <sigh> :smallfrown:
3. I not Mighty Mouse. I Superman. (Actually I'm neither; I just like to quote The Iron Giant!)
4. I second that invitation. Get your sweet patootie down here, sister!
5. I have the perfect avatar. Introbulus made it. He also made me another, equally perfect avatar which I am saving for a special (upcoming) occasion. Change is all well and good, but there's a great deal to be said for consistancy. It makes change all the more piquant when it does happen.

Crisis21
2011-03-29, 11:29 PM
1. That thing you have? I want it.

2. I want that thing you have too.

3. I steal that thing you have.

4. Ooh, shiny! *Steals*

5. MINE!!! *Steals*

MonkeyBusiness
2011-03-31, 12:19 PM
That thing you have? I want it.

1. Nooooooo! They be takin' mah bucket coffee cup!

Don't mind. I'll wait for you. Forever.

2. Okay, but there's another perfectly good bathroom right down the hall.

Have you learned teleportation yet?

3. Yes. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10673185&postcount=28)

Your gift of wisdom and love ... how do you do it?
4. I mailed in for the kit. It's amazing what you can do if you save up enough boxtops.

Don't think I didn't see what you were trying to do there.
5. <acting indignant> Well, I like that! Just because I'm hanging out here with my pal Guido (http://www.saynotocrack.com/index.php/2008/07/24/guide-to-summer-chapter-3/ ) you have to go and get suspicious! Of all the - what? The money? I owed him $20! Get over it!

Scarlet Knight
2011-04-01, 05:09 PM
1) I really enjoy seeing what new avatar you choose to mimic.
2) I really envy your popularity.
3) It annoys me when you purposely put out a confusing response.
4) I hope you get better soon
5) I’m sorry; I forget how young some posters are.

Flame of Anor
2011-04-01, 10:44 PM
1. Why did you change your name? Now we don't know who you are.
2. Why did you change your name? Now we don't know who you are.
3. Why did you change your name? Now we don't know who you are.
4. Why did you change your name? Now we don't know who you are.
5. Why did you change your name? Now we don't know who you are.

Mauve Shirt
2011-04-01, 10:48 PM
1. You're one of my favorite people.
2. I lol'd.
3. I don't talk to you nearly enough, but I still consider you one of my best playground friends.
4. *stabs* Nothing personal.
5. You've posted 3 times, the last time about 4 years ago, so I doubt very much you'll see this. HI!

Crisis21
2011-04-01, 11:31 PM
1. Pony!!

2. Cool Pony!!

3. Cute Pony!! *Flirts*

4. Creepy yet cool Pony!

5. I AM NOT YOUR STEED, NOBLE OR OTHERWISE!! NOW GET OFF!!!

TheCountAlucard
2011-04-01, 11:38 PM
1) You should loan me money. :smalltongue:

2) Aargh, come back to the boards! I wanna talk to you about gaming and stuff!

3) (demotes)

4) I should have a folder in my PM box reserved for you. :smallbiggrin:

5) GHOST NAPPA! (begins dancing)

Lord Herman
2011-04-02, 04:14 PM
1) I totally agree about the squid bones.

2) TAIL STEALITY! :smallbiggrin:

3) It's a dress, admit it.

4) *yoink*

5) You are so awesome.

RabbitHoleLost
2011-04-02, 05:51 PM
1. You can't control everything. Chill out. Have fun again. I miss those days when we got along.
2. You don't know it, but I think you're really awesome! :smallsmile:
3. I appreciate that you still like me, despite the fact that I've been unkind to your friends. And, heck, if you don't like me, and you're faking the kindness, I appreciate it all the more.
4. When you fall in love for the first time, I will be so, so jealous of whomever it is.
5. You're attractive, but I'd find you more attractive if we weren't always missing eachothers points all the time. I find it sad we can't ever have a real conversation without one of us getting irritated :smallfrown:

2011-04-02, 10:47 PM
3) It's a dress, admit it.

NEVERRRRRRRRR

1) I miss the old days, I wish I didn't mess it up with you

2) I envy your talent

3) I hardly seem to see you around as much, you should post more

4) I see you as an example of why living in the past isn't good, you're an awesome new poster

5) As long as you keep up your job as the emperor a ruler shall always be afoot :smallbiggrin:
((but you know, feel free to put on some pants:smallwink:))

Hiro Protagonest
2011-04-02, 11:07 PM
4) I see you as an example of why living in the past isn't good, you're an awesome new poster.

Is that supposed to be about me?

Vonriel
2011-04-03, 12:40 AM
1) If you read this, I'm really, really, really sorry. I can't express how much it hurt me to have to say that to you, and I have to hope it led to something better. :smallfrown:

2) I wish I could talk to you again, but you're completely unreachable! Argh!

3) You know, I wonder if you even remember me.

4) Man, I'm jealous that so many people remember you. :smalltongue:

5) Would you be okay if I were to reveal to everyone that I was secretly the fifth member who left the group before it got famous due to differences with the other three who aren't you? Or should I just keep delivering the milk.

celtois
2011-04-03, 01:30 AM
1.You're probably one of the reasons I consistently find my way back to the forums no matter how many times I leave.

2. I miss getting to read all your work in the shipping thread, I used to follow it to closely

3. I wish I got to know you better

4. Sorry for lying, I'm a terrible person; I hope you can forgive me.

5. I'm intensely curious what you look like in real life, somehow I don't think you're a bird. Your also in Canada apparently, so maybe I'll try and stalk you sometime and find out.
Five what five? There is no five here. Also apparently there are pictures in the you thread of you, fancy that; curiosity satisfied.

Bonus 6. Thank you, I appreciate everything you've done for me and others on this forum, your time is the most valuable gift.

Bonus 7. I feel terrible for being unable to remember you as well as you remember me. :smallfrown:

I feel all said and warm at the same time. :smallfrown:, so much nostalgia from when I used to actually post all the time.

2011-04-03, 02:22 AM
5) Would you be okay if I were to reveal to everyone that I was secretly the fifth member who left the group before it got famous due to differences with the other three who aren't you? Or should I just keep delivering the milk.
1) Yes, and that you and I share a favourite author:smallwink:

Is that supposed to be about me?

2) I don't think I'm meant to tell if people get it right :smalltongue:

3) Those other two weren't very hidden this time?

4) You are a mod now, wow, that's unexpected

5) You are still a mod and active, that's not that unexpected :smallbiggrin:

Recaiden
2011-04-04, 09:41 AM
1. I'm sorry.
2. I'm sorry.
3. I'm sorry.
4. I'm sorry.
5. I'm sorry.

Thufir
2011-04-04, 12:44 PM
1. You're one of my favourite people I know full stop, not just on here.
2. It sometimes annoys me when you're right about things.
3. I wish I talked to you more.
4. We seriously need to meet in person sometime. Curse the Atlantic Ocean!
5. Stop vanishing damnit!

Lady Tialait
2011-04-05, 02:23 PM
1. Sweetie, you have to stop trying so hard.

2. The bitter taste on my palette is created by as much dislike as it is envy.

3. Little brothers can be such a pain.

4. Haldo has never been so erotic.

5. You sir, have made my heart both warm and cold, while you tickle the deepest parts of my creative mind. How do you do this while saying nothing of substance?

Trog
2011-04-05, 11:15 PM
4) You are a mod now, wow, that's unexpected
That IS unexpected. o.O

Aw that was very nice of you. Thanks. :smallsmile:
I wonder who I won the contest against? :smalleek:
All the other oldies have come back recently. I say it's about time for your ship to pull into this harrrrrbor too.
You're a very cool person and I admire all the work you're putting into that.
"Well that's just like… your opinion, man."

Saint Nil
2011-04-05, 11:28 PM
1. I miss you, and I'm sorry I didn't give you the attention you deserved.:smallfrown:
2. How do you do it?:smallcool:
3. Its a shame your in a relationship, you seem like a wonderful person.:smallwink:
4. Please, just chill out.:smallsigh:
5. Want to be friends?:smallsmile:
So many smilies..

RabbitHoleLost
2011-04-05, 11:45 PM
1. Nicknames are the tool of my affection. Just accept it :smalltongue:
2. Yeah, I can't see anything you say anymore. Hopefully, this will help you in moving on from all that bitterness? I'unno.
3. You remember the time we did that thing and stuff happened? Yeah, that was fun. But its always fun meeting you face to face :smallbiggrin:
4. I'm glad you came back. Like, super awesome thrilled. I always meant to reply to that PM you sent me on my old account, but I was just too star-struck.
5. I forgave you forever ago, silly :smalltongue:

Recaiden
2011-04-06, 12:31 AM
1. Hey big brother.
2. So, how about another quest?
3. Please don't hit me again. :smalleek:
4. Seriously, get over them.
5. You still scare me.

Reinholdt
2011-04-06, 01:07 AM
1. Words are a powerful weapon. Don't continue to pretend otherwise.

2. You've grown for the better. And you've been forgiven. Remember your awesomeness.

3. You can be more mature than this.

4. I don't think I could ever explain it properly at this point.

5. It's your turn in Insanowar! :smalltongue:

ghost_warlock
2011-04-06, 01:12 AM
5. You still scare me.

Good, then at least I know where we stand. Fear is the easiest emotion for me to accommodate in others. Followed closely by disgust, of course.

1. I wish I liked you more; I'd like to be best buds but I just don't see that happening.
2. Seems everyone hated you except me. I miss you.
3. You defiled something I loved - I will never forgive you.
4. I wish I could tell you just how amazing I think you are, but I'm afraid that it'd only frighten you off. Not that I expect it'd matter; this place has never been a major part of your life.
5. I never know if I'm drawing too close or staying too far away. I feel I know you better than I do anyone else I've ever known; it's strange to me to feel this uncertain about something involving you.

Lady Tialait
2011-04-06, 01:28 AM
1. One can be hard pressed to find anything but sweetness in the playground.

2. Truth is a three edged sword.

3. Ello there, good sir.

4. *smokes and hangs with troglodytes* What?

5. HEY CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? Good.

Orzel
2011-04-06, 04:56 AM
1) I swear if you don't cook something for me eventually, I will be highly upset.

2) You are one of the reason why I'm not on a destructive rampage right now.

3) Still higher than my brother.

4) I'm tempted to let you buy all my clothes. I hate shopping that much.

5) Where's my pie?

Trog
2011-04-06, 10:59 AM
Please don't mistake my reclusiveness for negative feelings - the bitterness passed weeks ago, thankfully. I withdraw to heal and to find myself again… and I heal oh so slowly. You are still as awesome of a person as you have ever been in my mind and shall remain so, likely forever. I hope you understand.

I'm doing this the only way I know how.

Your bile, sir, nauseates me.

Please don't use me that way. You can be better than that.

You're a kind person and hopefully a new friend. I could always use more. :smallsmile:

TheCountAlucard
2011-04-06, 01:13 PM
4. Haldo has never been so erotic.:smallamused:

1. Your avatar's really cute.
2. Your avatar's really cute.
3. So many cute avatars! But yours is cutest!
4. (promotes)
5. Hot dogs covered in potato chip crumbs sounds like a... crummy idea. :smallcool:

YEEEEEEEAAAAAH!

Thufir
2011-04-06, 03:58 PM
1. Sometimes it seems you're determined to believe everyone is against you, which ironically is one of the most dislikeable things about you.

2. I'm saddened somewhat by the fact we've never really talked. But I suppose, with the number of people on this forum, one can't know everyone.

3. You don't have to try so hard. Just be yourself.

4. I don't know how to ask what I want to ask without it seeming weird. But I have to come to it somehow.

5. For some reason I don't have a particular impression of you. I like you, but can't bring to mind anything more specific. :smallconfused:

Crisis21
2011-04-06, 04:18 PM
1. Dude, cut it out with the glue jokes.

2. Same with the horse meat jokes.

3. Put. The. Saddle. Down.

4. The spurs too.

5. *PONY BOOT TO THE HEAD!*

@V: I've done that to lots of people by now.

Hiro Protagonest
2011-04-06, 07:25 PM
1. Dude, cut it out with the glue jokes.

2. Same with the horse meat jokes.

3. Put. The. Saddle. Down.

4. The spurs too.

5. *PONY BOOT TO THE HEAD!*

Okay, 5 is for me, that's what you did in the "if you had to fight the above persons avatar" thread.

Scarlet Knight
2011-04-07, 10:08 AM
1) No, Scarlet Knight was not intended to refer to Sabine. :smallredface:
2) Yes, pixels are old fashioned. I'm comfortable with it. :smallsigh:
3) If being turned on by your avatar is wrong, I don't want to be right. :smallwink:
4) The fairy theme is cute. :smallsmile:
5) Forgive me; I forget how "US-centric" my posts can be. :smallfrown:

Lady Tialait
2011-04-07, 01:19 PM
1. Oh you, sucha flirt.

2. Your roleplaying just seems dry to me. It's isn't bad, just dry. I can live with it, and need to talk to you about something in the future.

3. I'll be a good girl, promise.

4. Why would you do that? T_T

5. Well, there's that then.

Calamity
2011-04-07, 02:53 PM
1. I never really thanked you for being there to talk to for me when I needed it the most. Thank you.

2. I wish you were around the same age as me, that would be cool.

3. Please forgive me for all the times I've treated you badly, I still couldn't ask for a better friend.

4. Honestly, I wish I was one of your favourite people.

5. You make me feel bad about my activity here is only sporadic

Blue Ghost
2011-04-08, 10:30 PM
1. It would be awesome if you could come down to SMBG sometime.
2. It would be awesome if you could come back to the Playground sometime. Seriously, I've poked you over twenty times on Facebook already!
3. It would be awesome if you could come back to the Yu-Gi-Oh PbP sometime. I want to get to know you better, and we're kinda short on players right now.
4. No, I'm pretty sure this game was made to mess with those of us with ego problems.
5. So I mailed in for the spiritual gifts package like you said. I can expect it to arrive in approximately ten years.

Trog
2011-04-09, 12:43 AM
Where did you go? o.O
I like your thread a lot. Interesting discussions are being had. Yay! :smallbiggrin:
Yes, clearly I did that just to mess with you. 9_9 :smalltongue:
Sorry I walked in on that. I hope everything got smoothed out. :smallfrown:
I still feel like too much of a noob to join your guild just yet. Maybe that'll change here soon, I hope. =/

Lord Herman
2011-04-09, 01:46 AM
1. You may not think much of yourself, but I think you're a good person and a friend. You'll be alright. :smallsmile:

2. Too few people share my preference for realism in gaming. If you lived closer to me, I'd ask you to join my gaming group. Someone should hurry and invent a teleporting machine.

3. I think you're very intelligent (as in, Mensa material), but you gotta allow others their opinions, even if those opinions are wrong. :smallwink:

4. You may be silly, but I really respect you. In fact, the silliness is why I respect you.

5. *hugs*

Serpentine
2011-04-09, 02:54 AM
This game infuriates and confuses me. All the nice ones I'm all "That could be me! *smacks self* Don't be stupid and self-centred..." and all the bad ones I'm all "That could be me :( *smacks self* Don't be stupid and differently self-centred". Thanks a lot, Trog :smalltongue:
5) If I ever went over to the East of the Land Down Under I'd def want to visit you:smallbiggrin:You'd better :smallannoyed:

1. You shouldn't have been given that responsibility. I saw the warning signs, but I thought you should be given a second chance anyway.
2. I will not use the name you prefer, because you are a liar and I just plain don't like you.
3. I miss talking to you, a lot. And I miss you using my avatar...
4. I really look forward to seeing your entries in the IA. More than any other current avatarist.
5. I used to admire you, then I didn't, and then I wasn't especially sorry or surprised to see you go - disappointed that you couldn't pull your head out before it got to that point, though.

Trog
2011-04-09, 04:12 AM
This game infuriates and confuses me. All the nice ones I'm all "That could be me! *smacks self* Don't be stupid and self-centred..." and all the bad ones I'm all "That could be me :( *smacks self* Don't be stupid and differently self-centred". Thanks a lot, Trog :smalltongue:
If you think I am in any way immune to reacting in the very same manner as you just described when I read these you are sadly mistaken. :smalltongue:

I liked this game when I saw it because it gave shy people a chance to say things they might not say aloud, gave people who wanted to be funny a chance to claim outrageous things said before for humor's sake. It reveals who the person posting these really is behind the scenes, gives the opportunity to flirt, to say things that are still forum friendly but perhaps a bit non-PC, and it reveals to each person what his/her own hopes and wishes and fears are for each person's responses they read.

In short, it's an awesome game on many levels. :smallbiggrin:

I think of you as a much younger me in many ways. In many other obvious ways you are not. But it's what endears me to you and why I still talk to you after all this time.
You seem like a good friend, but not mine. And that's okay. Additionally you are a fun person to role-play with. I sincerely hope you get the future you desire but I fear that it may not ever happen for you.
I'd love to be your DM.
If you made advances towards me I don't know that I could resist you for long. But don't expect anything serious.
I'd part you like the Red Sea. :smallamused:

Fredaintdead
2011-04-09, 04:51 AM
1. The fights were fun, but I'm glad to have a new friend... even if I've made it my mission in life to drive you insane.
2. I hope that one day, I can be one tenth as good and nice as you are.
3. One day, you and me will suit up properly, and then no one will be able to stand before our combined awesomeness.
4. It's a god-awful small affair, said the girl with the mousy hair. See, I'm learning from you. :smalltongue:
5. You have no idea how greatful I really am for creating the original for me.

ghost_warlock
2011-04-09, 06:08 AM
2. I hope that one day, I can be one tenth as good and nice as you are.

:smallconfused: You are a strange one, small mammal.

1. You're pretty and facebook keeps telling me I should add you, and pretty much all of my Playground facebook friends have you on their lists, but I haven't the foggiest who you are so I'm not going to. Neener. Neener.
2. I wish I could dig into your brain and remove the part of it that makes you dislike yourself so much. You're a wonderful person and a beautiful young woman; the only thing ugly about you is your self-loathing.
3. I don't see you around hardly as often as I used to. Good, the Playground is a better place without you.
4. What the heck is your problem, anyway? Quit your petty games.
5. I know I'll see you again whether far or soon. But I need you to know that I care and I miss you.

Serpentine
2011-04-09, 06:59 AM
1. I seriously want to hang out with you.
2. You too.
3. What happened? You never replied. Where have you gone? We miss you.
4. You were a real man-slut and by all accounts a true ne're-do-well cad. And yet, you had that charm of yours...
5. I can't believe you'd do that. It's... unspeakable. You ought to be ashamed of yourself, truly.

Crisis21
2011-04-09, 10:49 AM
1. I will never agree with what you say, but I shall defend unto the death your right to say it. (I always loved this quote)

2. You are an evil, evil person and yet I am having way too much fun to ever decisively defeat you.

3. That was beautiful. *Sniff*

4. Your post makes my eyes cross trying to read it.

5. You post some of the most interesting things. Even if they end up twisting my brain, I still like reading them.

TheCountAlucard
2011-04-09, 10:58 AM
1. How is it that you can make me froth with rage with your arguments one day, but make me stick up for you the next? :smallannoyed:
2. (insert cheesy, flirtaceous dialogue here) :smallwink:
3. Hey baby, how'd you like to make an avatar for me? :smallcool:
4. I love your artwork, okay? Just... just keep it up. I'll be watching. :smallsmile:
5. I'm sorry that you're so busy all the time; it would've been awesome if you could've played in my game... :smallfrown:

Recaiden
2011-04-09, 12:54 PM
So what happened to the giant robot?
Tau are better.
You deserve it, and more.
I wish I'd had more to say, still, has anything changed, my fellow-creature?
There is nowhere to run, and nowhere to hide.

Alarra
2011-04-09, 02:29 PM
1. It was very mean of you to assassinate me on day one. I really wanted to play. :smallfrown:
2. I'm so glad you came back.
3. I want to rp with you, you seem like you're having so much fun....I just can't manage my time well.
4. I'm sorry I haven't made your avatar yet. I'll do it when Zeb's at work tonight.
5. That's okay, you don't have to yet, but hey give me your realid and we can at least help you out with stuff and chat in game.

RabbitHoleLost
2011-04-09, 03:25 PM
3. One day, you and me will suit up properly, and then no one will be able to stand before our combined awesomeness.

Haaaaaave you met Fred? :smalltongue:

1. I'm glad you stopped trying to get me in engage in those games of yours, though it did take quite the firm no from me. I'm just dissapointed in other girls for playing them with you instead.
2. I used to really like you, and, then, up until recently, I really really disliked you. Now I find, randomly, that I'm fond of you again. You were right.
3. I wish I had more to say to you when you IM me. I really do like you as a friend- you've always tried to make things better for me in whatever way possible, and we used to have so much fun playing around in SMBGs. I just... don't know what to say to you anymore.
4. I'm sorry that things ended the way they did back then. You're a good guy and I'm sorry I was so bitter about it for so long. You're a good friend to everyone you get to know.
We just weren't good together.
5. I see you. I've always seen you, whether you're here or gone. You're trying hard to stay, I know, and I get the feeling its for me. But you left for a long time, and I was fine- I missed you all the same, but I waited. I'd still wait just to welcome you back with open arms when you wandered back on through, like the creeper you are :smalltongue:

TheCountAlucard
2011-04-09, 03:28 PM
1) Will you quit that? You're not impressing anyone.
2) Seriously, learn what the Three Post Rule is, and start following it.
3) (more flirting)
4) I'd really like to hear more about your games.
5) I see... the ball is in your court.

Lady Tialait
2011-04-09, 03:43 PM
1. Me and you need to talk sometime, subject matter is sketchy, but I think it would be an interesting talk.

2. Soon, I shall have need of your talents, soon. *evil laughter*

3. Yes, I do some very odd things. No, I don't say they are odd because I am doing them just to be odd, I'm simply subjective on myself enough to see when something isn't socially the norm.

4. *Flirts*

5. Well, that's done then.

Thufir
2011-04-09, 06:24 PM
1. I miss the times when you were on here more often. I get that it may be a bit hard to get back into the swing of it, but there's really no better way to do so than just to do it.
2. Sometimes I feel creepy since I am sort of forum-stalking you... but I just like you and want to maximise the amount of time I can spend with you.
3. Come to the UK Meetup!
4. Why did you change your name? The old one was so much better.
5. Seriously. Your username doesn't have to be exactly what people call you. Nicknames and abbreviations are better for conversations, but they lack the meaning of the full-length name.

Trog
2011-04-09, 06:56 PM
You know that one still has my vote for sexiest avatar.
Sorry. It was nothing personal.
Still not sure what to think of you after all this time.
This one is about YOU!
Aaaaand this one isn't.

Crisis21
2011-04-09, 07:06 PM
4. This one is about YOU!

1. :smalleek:

5. Aaaaand this one isn't.

2. Are you sure? :smallconfused:

3. I am glad to see you have joined the herd. Welcome.

4. You must join the herd. Embrace your inner Equine.

5. Dude, you cannot seriously go 'God Mode' in the middle of a bunch of forumites already fighting in God Mode and expect it to work (particularly when they are doing so amicably and you aren't). That's not asking for trouble, that's outright begging for it.

Serpentine
2011-04-09, 09:43 PM
1. Are you setting out to annoy me? Are you deliberately going out of your way to miss every single point that comes your way? Argh! Three threads in a row, seriously?! BUGGER OFF.

2. You should come back, you silly twin-of-mine.

3. I miss your old avatar, and its stories.

4. You seem to have stopped being so whingy. I'm afraid it's not because you feel any better, but because of pressure, but it does make you somewhat more pleasant.

5. Seriously. I want to be you. ...is that creepy?

ghost_warlock
2011-04-10, 09:41 AM

Only if you somehow managed to succeed, my dear. On the off chance that you do, however, please let me know who I am.

1. I've only recently noticed you exist, but I <3 your avatar.
2. I might have to put you on ignore simply because I want to troll you so hard and it's getting hard to behave myself.
3. Thanks again for helping with my little project.
4. I want to be there when you two meet...even though I'd be terrified.
5. Though I'll continue striving to remain corporeal, I do really appreciate the kind words and your patience with me. :smallsmile: ION, I find it strangely hilarious that you apparently despise a song that always reminds me of you when I hear it. :smallcool:

Trog
2011-04-10, 12:00 PM
... Maaaaybeee? õ.Ò

1. Yeah, I took you off "ignore" here.
2. But not you.
3. I don't care for your taste in music. Likely you'd say the same to me.
4. I actually don't care who wins but I like that I have the basic knowledge/interest needed to enter into the debate. It's proving fun.
5. I hope everything is working out well for you and the hubby. You're both good people and deserve much happiness. :smallsmile:

Saposhiente
2011-04-10, 10:57 PM
1. Empty your PM box!
2. Are you going to get back into WW games?
3. Empty your PM box!
4. When is the next Witchhunt starting?
5. Have I told you to empty your PM box yet?

Serpentine
2011-04-10, 11:08 PM
1. Kindly piss off.
2. Man, I wish I could remember what we used to talk about. It's like starting a whole new friendship with a stranger. Stupid memory.
3. You haven't made me angry in ages. 'supwithat?
4. I'm glad you came back. It wouldn't be the same without you.
5. You never did tell me if you figured out Milo...

edit @V Let me bludge at yours for a couple of weeks in about a year and I'll consider us even :smalltongue: Also, ice cream topping is a totally legitimate use for Milo. Haven't had that for ages... And does that mean you did like vegemite?

ghost_warlock
2011-04-11, 01:56 AM
@ ^: Sure! I currently reside in the middle-of-nowhere-interesting, but I'm hoping to relocate sometime soon so in a year from now I could be anywhere. :smallsmile: Vegemite was good...different...something I found I had to be in the 'right mood' to really enjoy, though. Like, I could see myself eating it in much the same way as orange marmalade - buy a jar and eat it all in a couple days, and then not buy it again for several months to a year.

5. You never did tell me if you figured out Milo...

Sorry... I did, although I eventually ended up using most of it as ice cream topping. :smalltongue: As for the Vegemite, after I had a few sammiches my cousin got ahold of it and I never saw it again. :smallconfused:

Also, I still fully intend on sending you a reciprocal care package...someday... :smallfrown:

1. I have you on facebook and I know you're a Playgrounder, but I haven't any clue what your screen name is on here. :smallsigh:
2. I hope you don't feel put-upon with this; I don't mean for you to have to do extra work. It's just that you're more committed to putting effort in than I am.
3. Some of your answers in the interview eerily remind me of someone else I know.
4. This is the first time on here that I haven't had anything in particular I was itching to say to you... Well, I guess, I hope you have a great night out! :smallbiggrin: <3
5. I know you're sort of new and we really haven't interacted much, but I suddenly have the urge to write a ship/fic featuring you. Too bad the appropriate thread(s) got locked. :smallsigh:

Thufir
2011-04-11, 07:24 PM
1. When I get together enough money to come over to Trogland for a meetup, can I stay with you?
2. Respond to that friend request already.
3. I'm doing it! It will be done, eventually!
4. You're a really great person you know, with all the helpfulness.
5. I get a bit despondent when you're not around.

Ezeze
2011-04-11, 07:55 PM
1. I've only recently noticed you exist, but I <3 your avatar.
I do too! I am so glad Serpentine let me use it!

1. I love playing games with you because you're so creative and funny, but I worry that in my enthusiasm I come off as creepy and stalkish.
2. I'm really sorry I was so annoying when we first met! I've done a lot of growing up since then and I no longer believe that repeating myself is humorous.
3. I really love your art style! It looks simplistic but, I'll be honest, I tried to copy it and it came out just horribly. Don't let anyone tell you what you do is easy!
4. You're a flirt, which is awesome because I am too :smallbiggrin:
5. Chill dude, seriously! I understand a lot is going on right now, but controlling a game is no substitute for controlling your own life and you've stopped being fun to play with!

Zeb The Troll
2011-04-11, 10:56 PM
1. When I get together enough money to come over to Trogland for a meetup, can I stay with you?Yes you can. :smallcool:

1. I wish you lived closer to where I do. You're awesome to hang out with we don't get to do it nearly enough. Sadly, moving to where you are isn't really an option either.

2. You actually live kind of close to us. I wish we knew you better. I bet you're a blast.

3. Please come to GenCon. I know you'll have an awesome time.

4. Your wisdom belies your youth.

5. Your love of life belies your age.

All of these apply to multiple people.

TheCountAlucard
2011-04-11, 11:14 PM
All of these apply to multiple people.Is one of them me? :smalltongue:

1) You should PM me more.
2) I'd give an appendage of your choice to be part of your gaming group.
3) Your campaigns are too awesome. It's my hope that some sort of time-travel mishap allows you to post more campaign journals.
4) I wish that "When you ride ALONE, you ride with Alucard!" poster was more applicable; it'd be fun to post it more. :smalltongue:
5) (kidnaps)

Serpentine
2011-04-11, 11:37 PM
1) You should PM me more.Sawree. I just never have much to say... I'm not so good at idle chit-chat, especially when I usually have to clear out my inbox in order to enable it...
I'm a bit of a hoarder <.<

1. I wish I could've come to your wedding. It would've been great.
2. I might be developing a teensy-tiny bit of a crush on you. But you are pretty fantastic, it's only to be expected.
3. Son, I am disappoint.
4. What is up with us? Maybe we're too alike or something.
5. It sucks that you weren't able to keep my game going. It's not your fault, though. Just a shame.

Alarra
2011-04-11, 11:45 PM
1. I was rude, cranky and short with you last night. I'm sorry.
2. I don't think we're going to move down there. You should really come here instead. I mean, you have to move anyway so why not?
3. I think you managed to get me excited about things again. I so hope this works out. I will try harder.
4. I really want to take your ponytar request, even started to reply to it...but I keep biting off more projects than I have the time for and so made myself not do it. I'm sorry.
5. Why haven't you brought the piglet up to play with pickle since October? *scolds* (that is...October 2009....*disappointed look*)

Trog
2011-04-12, 07:07 AM
1. Coffee for you. *pours* P=
2. Aaaaand you. *pours* P=
3. Thank for that. It's like I'm rich now or something. o.O
4. Lookin' good, man. Keep it up. I'm sure the Mrs. is pleased with the results. :smallwink::smallbiggrin:
5. Aaaand for me. *pours* P=

Haruki-kun
2011-04-12, 10:16 AM
1. I wish I knew if you were talking about me.
2. I doubt you were talking about me, but if you were, that'd be awesome.
3. You weren't talking about me, but I wish you were.
4. Well, at least I know you never forget me.
5. I've done everything I can, but you're not making things easier for me.

Mauve Shirt
2011-04-12, 01:33 PM
1. You're being an ass. Stop it.
2. Blah.
3. *hugs*
4. I just don't know you well enough to accept your friend request.
5. You haven't spoken to me in a while. 'sup?

Crisis21
2011-04-12, 03:44 PM
3. *hugs*

1. *Hugs back.* :smallredface:

2. Um... what? :smallconfused:

3. eeewwwww..... :smallyuk:

4. You logic is flawed. :smallamused:

5. :smalleek:

Ezeze
2011-04-12, 09:39 PM
1. I feel like I should like you, but I don't.
2. I don't like you either, but if we get into a fight I'm not going to be the one who started it.
3. All the futures I have planned have you in them. I love you.
4. It's very important that you realize #3 wasn't directed at you.
5. I love dragons too! Whoo! We should totally be BFFs!

ghost_warlock
2011-04-12, 11:16 PM
4. It's very important that you realize #3 wasn't directed at you.

Well, duh, really not your type. I'm primarily composed of hyphae, you hate hyphae...we just aren't very well matched. It's a pity, though, because I do <3 purple dragons.

1. Oh, how cute. But it's wrong.
2. You might have the wool pulled over some people's eyes, but I'm on to you.
3. I really wish you could help us with this, but I know you can't. It's just so...unjust.
4. Please, please, please, let you get what you want...
5. When it does happen, I hope you take a lot of pictures and post them in the You thread.

RabbitHoleLost
2011-04-12, 11:43 PM
1. I know which ones you leave are meant for me, and they make me smile <3
But I'm ridiculously curious to know who the others are meant for. I know I could just ask and you'd tell me- you've always told me everything I've ever asked, anyways, but I feel like that would lose some of the fun
2. I hardly know you, but I think I have an insy-bitsy crush on you. Shame you don't like girls (I don't think)
3. When I said I had a crazy dream about you, I meant I dreamed we were getting married. Is there even gay marriage in the land down under?
4. You're not around very much anymore, and I miss you hardcore. If you were older, little girl, I would definitely reciprocate that crush you mentioned years ago in the Crush thread.
5. I don't girl crush you, but you knew that anyways. You're cute with my friend, in anycase :smalltongue:

Trog
2011-04-12, 11:54 PM
4. *smokes and hangs with troglodytes* What?
*passes oversized ashtray to*

3) (more flirting)
o.O

4. *Flirts*
O.O

5) (kidnaps)
D8

2. I might be developing a teensy-tiny bit of a crush on you. But you are pretty fantastic, it's only to be expected.
THEN HALP MEH! AHV BEEN TROGNAPPED! Dx

Haruki-kun
2011-04-13, 12:32 AM
1. For a moment there I thought it was directed at me.
2. Sorry I left you hanging. :smalleek:
3. Sometimes I wonder if you're just humoring me.
4. I don't like it when you do that.
5. This is my favorite SMBG, thanks.

Lord Herman
2011-04-13, 02:58 AM
1. Getting to know you has made me a better person. Thank you. :smallsmile:
2. Although I tend to get kinda annoyed when you show a very differing opinion on something I care about, you do make me rethink my own opinions. I value that.
3. I may be a forum old-timer myself now, but I still look up to you as much as when I first got here.
4. I'd love to roleplay with you. Too bad I'm rubbish at keeping up with online games. v.v
5. To me, you're living proof that 'growing up' and having a family doesn't necessarily make one a boring person.

Serpentine
2011-04-13, 07:06 AM
THEN HALP MEH! AHV BEEN TROGNAPPED! DxBut you look like you're having such fun...

3. When I said I had a crazy dream about you, I meant I dreamed we were getting married. Is there even gay marriage in the land down under?:Awwww yeah we do! :smallamused: ...no, wait, we don't. Never mind v.v

2. Although I tend to get kinda annoyed when you show a very differing opinion on something I care about, you do make me rethink my own opinions. I value that.I'm pretty much assuming anything like that is directed at me, at this point :smalltongue:

1. It was worth getting that infraction to give you a piece of my mind. If I'd known I'd get done anyway, I would've given you more.
2. Why is it so hard for you to conceive that people like playing differently to you, and that that's okay, it doesn't make them bad at it?
3. If I had a playground family, I think you'd be my cool little brother.
4. You'd probably be my estranged twin sister or something.
5. I'm glad you grew up. I like you now.

Lady Tialait
2011-04-13, 07:05 PM
1. My computer blew up, sorry bro.

2. I know I havn't been posting with the speed that I should, but life is complex.

3. Crap! I forgot about that, thanks for the PM.

4. Me brain do not work. Halp?

5. *takes ashtray* Thankies.

RabbitHoleLost
2011-04-13, 07:14 PM
1. Is this just how we are? We cling to eachother like crazy, and then avoid eachother for weeks? I love you more than anyone, you know, and I desperately want to talk with you like we used to. I need you so badly right now, but I don't want to bother you =/
2. None of mine have been about you.
3. This is probably the most positive after-break up I've ever had. Thank you for that <3
4. You are cute. Really, really cute. Why are all the cute guys suddenly across oceans?
5. Lots of nineties songs make me think about you, which is silly, because the nineties pop music I listen to is so...unlike you. But it makes me think of you. Especially Vertical Horizons.

ghost_warlock
2011-04-14, 07:40 PM
2. None of mine have been about you.

sad face.

1. I want you to know that I didn't just like it. *salutes* You understand?
2. Glad you enjoyed it. :smallsmile:
3. You're a god shackled. You say everything you want. We are finding me. Give you back all of you, miracle.
4. I'm really looking forward to your interview. :smallsmile:
5. Yours, too, wish I was the one (g)hosting it. :smallbiggrin:

Thufir
2011-04-14, 07:48 PM
4. You are cute. Really, really cute. Why are all the cute guys suddenly across oceans?

1. Some would attribute this to the 'grass is always greener' effect. They might be right in some cases, but it must be noted that a significant cause of the trend you observe is that England is the best place.

2. Did you seriously not know that? Huh.
3. I love you. You know that?
4. I'll drop the discussion, but I will say here that you are flat out wrong.
5. OK, I can see two things there which could be for me if you're thinking along the same lines as me. But not necessarily.

Dogmantra
2011-04-14, 09:56 PM
1. I wish we talked more often now but I'm worried you won't want to talk to me any more.
2. I really really love you and I'm not actually sure if you realise quite how much.
3. You're actually on my list of (two) people I loathe. You could agree with me and it'd make me feel bad for even thinking the same as you.
4. Even though we have something of a love-hate relationship, there are very very few people I'd rather know than you. Thank you. :smallsmile:
5. neeb spear master l3p

Serpentine
2011-04-15, 01:02 AM
3. You're actually on my list of (two) people I loathe. You could agree with me and it'd make me feel bad for even thinking the same as you.:frown:

1. I miss your art. The IA contest isn't the same without you.
2. Same with you.
3. Not so much you, I'm afraid...
4. I still can't decide whether I like your art.
5. Your art I love, and I look forward to seeing more of it every week.

RabbitHoleLost
2011-04-15, 01:08 AM
1. I was thinking a combination of England and Australia, but we'll go with that, too.
2. I betchoo think that Australian gay marriage comment was aimed at you, but, alas, while we would make the strongest woman on woman couple ever, that dream was actually about an Aussie girl who doesn't make it to SMBG very often anymore v.v
3. I still blame you for Shipping ending.
4. I wish we had the time to make our friendship what it used to be before you fell in love with a girl for the first time. I miss our closeness- we were a "power couple" set of friends, synonymous with each other for so long.
5. I see what you did there, with the mashing of lyrics into almost rambling phrases :smalltongue:

2011-04-15, 02:50 AM
2. I betchoo think that Australian gay marriage comment was aimed at you, but, alas, while we would make the strongest woman on woman couple ever, that dream was actually about an Aussie girl who doesn't make it to SMBG very often anymore v.v

1. I would very much support any of these couplings:smallbiggrin:
2. I do worry about how you perceive me, I guess I want to be seen well in your eyes. Also, well, I am always a little in awe of you
3. A red and blue ship crash at sea, the surviours were marooned :smalltongue:
4. We could make an awesome band together, well, me you and that other one. :smallcool: Despite the fact we may have the muscial knowledge of an agitated cat next to a blackboard :smallwink:
5. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine!:smallmad:

Serpentine
2011-04-15, 02:59 AM
2. I betchoo think that Australian gay marriage comment was aimed at you, but, alas, while we would make the strongest woman on woman couple ever, that dream was actually about an Aussie girl who doesn't make it to SMBG very often anymore v.vI didn't, I just thought it was funny :smalltongue:
...not that I necessarily think that was aimed at me, but I'm paranoid that you think I genuinely thought the other was, and that fits in well with that paranoia, so... <.<

1. Have I mentioned recently that you're great? Cuz you are. And that other one was, like, totally directed at you.
2. You really did insult me during that argument way-back. It was pretty amazingly close-minded of you, especially considering your angle on the matter.
3. It's a shame you have so much trouble drawing hands, because some of your work is really excellent. Especially your monstrous stuff - I'd love to see more of that.
4. I love love love that picture, and fully intend to frame it someday!
5. I miss you. Please come back :smallfrown:

Ashen Lilies
2011-04-15, 03:46 AM
Quite apart from your other traits which I admire, I love how quickly you became a competant avatarist. You started off kinda bleh, but you became excellent with startling speed. It's a shame you don't avatar regularly, but I suppose some things cannot be helped. :smallfrown:
You, on the other hand, I have no idea how you managed to gather so much acclaim. Your work is bland and stiff as a board, and your overuse of templates irks me to no end.
You are my avataring rival, for reasons I have not yet been able to figure out. I was genuinely hurt when one of yours replaced one of mine, but I've since gotten over it. It was a rather silly thing to get upset over.
I'm never forgiving you for stealing my look, you bastard. :smalltongue:
Those trophies should have been mine! Have at thee, knave!

Haruki-kun
2011-04-15, 11:01 AM
1. I really hope that one wasn't directed at me, because I have a feeling that it was.
2. I really hope that one was directed at me, because that would be awesome.
3. I doubt that one was directed at me.
4. I totally know who that one was for! :smallbiggrin:
5. Seriously? NONE of yours have been about me?

Murska
2011-04-15, 11:16 AM
1: I wish you were on more often. You were one of the first people I got to know here, and that counts for a lot.
2: It's a pity you're no longer very active. I really liked your style.
3: You're the most good person I've ever had the honour of meeting anywhere. Thank you for existing, and providing me with hope.
4: I know I'm not very good with the social stuff, and our personalities don't always mesh too well, but I value your friendship. The next time I annoy you, please try to remember I don't mean to hurt.
5: Sheesh, so few numbers... I think I'll dedicate this to you. Your games and narrations affected me more than is readily apparent. You're one of the large reasons my life is a lot better than it might've been and once was, plus you really gave me some fun times. Thank you.

Moff Chumley
2011-04-15, 11:24 AM
4) I wish that "When you ride ALONE, you ride with Alucard!" poster was more applicable; it'd be fun to post it more. :smalltongue:

What's fun is replacing "ride" with other thematically appropriate verbs. Like "drink" and "shower". :smalltongue:

1) Believe it or not, man, I have a lot of respect for you. We certainly don't see eye to eye on everything and I get the impression you don't care if I live or die, but I do think you're a great guy.
2) WHY OH GOD WHY I COULDN'T SLEEP FOR HOURS AFTER SEEING THAT WHAT THE HELL!? :smallannoyed:
3) Wish I was a couple years older so I could've RP'd with you.
4) What is it about you that people /like/? Aside from the very cynical and very obvious answer, but I'd like to have more faith in the Playground at large.
5) I think you judge me for not taking things as seriously as you. That's your right, of course, but... it feels a little close-minded, to be honest.

smellie_hippie
2011-04-15, 11:56 AM
1. Move here! You are too awesome to be so far away.

2. Don't drink that.

3. Accept your compliments, they are well deserved... and we wouldn't have said it "just to make you feel better".

4. *stab* :smallamused:

5. I had a question for you... but I forgo Oh Look a chicken!!

Zaydos
2011-04-15, 12:15 PM
If you're a vegetarian that makes your whale hunting worse, not better.
Soon you must strike me down.
You might actually be the person I respect most on these forums.
I want to figure out what makes you, you.
I don't mind giving rides but there's no "v" in my name.

Trog
2011-04-15, 12:18 PM
2. Don't drink that.
But... but... *looks in mug* but it's Trog's happy juice! D:

*Turns back towards and hunches over mug. Looks over shoulder. Looks back. Sipping noises*

1. You make a really adorable couple and I'm very happy for you. :smallsmile:
2. I just figured you were busy and didn't think anything of it. No worries.
3. I probably should care? ... but I just don't. *shrug*
4. You're welcome? :smalltongue:
5. *stabbities* AH-HAHAHAHAHA! Trog didn't say who Trog was stabbitying! It's like Trog stabbed everyone ALL AT ONCE! How awesome was that?! Huh? Trog... uh... Trog said how awesome *looks around* was uh....

Oops. Really did get 'em all. o.O

TheCountAlucard
2011-04-15, 01:09 PM
1) You missed. :smalltongue:
2) Get out of there! The guns are all bombs! :smalleek:
3) (more flirtaceous dialogue) :smallcool:
4) How about a brief sit on the Captain's chair? :smallamused:
5) So, how goes that conspiracy to steal Trog's happy juice? :smallwink:

Lady Tialait
2011-04-15, 09:10 PM
1. Oh you.
2. *rolls eyes at flirting* I am a married woman, but you are very sweet.
3. Wow....you look good.
4. You know, you remind me of my dad.
5. It almost seems as if visit different forums, either that or you are ignoring me.

Crisis21
2011-04-15, 09:41 PM
2. Soon you must strike me down.

I do! But you keep getting back up! And my name isn't Soon. :smalltongue::smallbiggrin:

1. :smallwink:

2. :smallcool:

3. :smallannoyed:

4. :smallamused:

5. :smallredface:

MonkeyBusiness
2011-04-15, 10:37 PM
1. Ten years? :smallconfused: Let me see those boxtops ... Ovaltine? Dear Heart, the only thing you get for sending in Ovaltine boxtops is the Little Orphan Annie Decoder Ring!
2. I Name you, Proginoskes! :smallwink:
3. Ahhhh, coffee! Nectar of the gods!
4. I hope you are feeling better. Hang in there.
5. Who do you think you're calling a you-you? :smallannoyed::smallwink:

Ashen Lilies
2011-04-16, 12:21 AM
I like your avatars, I like your comic, I love your random little animations. But it still baffles me why you made her white and gave her a cape. O_o
Don't hit me! I'm working on it!
Actually #2 was a lie. I'm working on yours instead.
Come back, I miss your apocaplots! D=
I've got nothing to say to you.

Serpentine
2011-04-16, 12:23 AM
1. The Hell? So, you disappear for 2 years, don't respond to me, and then suddenly you turn up again without a word? You're one of my favourite playgrounders, and one of the ones I most want to meet, but I'm not comfortable contacting you now because it seems like there's no point. I hope you've been well, anyway.
2. I don't think I really know you (although I think we may have participated in the same argument at some point), but you like purple dragons, so you're alright by me.
3. We should meet and talk about The Enchanted World for a few hours.
4. I don't think you meant it that way, but that did make you sound pretty snobby.
5. I am so excited that you're coming! I'm afraid you'd disapprove of my frog's living conditions, though...

Moff Chumley
2011-04-16, 10:38 AM
Don't hit me! I'm working on it!
Actually #2 was a lie. I'm working on yours instead.

:smallannoyed:

1) Goin' for the hat trick. You will RUE the day... uh, I actually don't remember which day you'll be rueing; just get ready to rue, okay?
2) POST MOAR.
3) What do you get out of arguing those points? It makes you look bitter & mean-spirited.
4) Make up yer damn mind.
5) o u.

Trog
2011-04-16, 12:50 PM
3. Wow....you look good.
Thanks. Trog's been working out... how to consume more fast food and coffee. Clearly it's been getting Trog results *rubs tummeh* P=

KEEP AWAY FROM MAH HEPPY JOOS WHOEVER YOU ARE! Dx
Yay you posted again! :smallsmile:
Oh, Trog did? *stabbities again*
What makes Trog Trog is 2 parts alcohol, one part coffee, three parts nicotine, one part stolen birthday cake. Blend until smooth and serve with a dash of self depreciating humor. Or throw it in the trash and don't serve it all. S'what I do. =P
Ok. If you say so. =/

RabbitHoleLost
2011-04-16, 03:48 PM
1. Seriously. Not a single one aimed at you. Except for the one where I said none of them were. And this one, now. Oops :smalltongue:
2. I'm constantly paranoid about this game. I blame you.
3. Should I try to get closer again, or should I stay at a safe distance? I don't know- you need to let me know. Or am I overthinking our friendship yet again?
4.I've been really tryin', baby
Tryin' to hold back this feeling for so long
And if you feel like I feel, baby
Then, c'mon, oh, c'mon
5. I like you. You know this- at the same time, though, I feel like I shouldn't. I know for a fact you're a little two-faced, and I can't help but wonder if you talk about me behind my internet back =/

Calamity
2011-04-16, 03:58 PM
1. I knew it! I just knew it! In fact, I think I knew it before you did.

2. I actually sort of see you as a role model. A really great role model.

3. I don't think I can put up with this anymore, I'm tired of it.

4. Ok, I'll be honest, you saying that none of yours were aimed at a someone is making more paranoid than anything else >.>

5. Hey, why don't you give me the ability to pop out comics as fast as you do?

MonkeyBusiness
2011-04-16, 09:45 PM
1. I'm not a role model. I just walk like one.
2. Even though I have no reason to think you were speaking to me, since I just baked a whole batch of bread, I suddenly feel like I ought to mail some of it to you.
3. Is blueberry still your favorite flavor of jam?
4. Here's my plan for people who rob pharmacies at gunpoint: you should keep a handy "grab bag" full of opiates laced with a diuretic and a quick-relase dye. When they consume their ill-gotten booty, they'll turn magenta and won't be able to stop peeing. Makes it pretty easy for the police to identify them.
5. If you have a moment between stabs, can you pass the Guinness? Thanks.

Trog
2011-04-18, 05:40 PM
MOAR.
Meh.
Holy prolific, Batman! … Thassalottadinosaurs. :smalleek:
Most people do.
I keep missing your IMs and you're always gone before I can respond. I had it minimized, I'm not ignoring you. :smalltongue:

Crisis21
2011-04-18, 06:02 PM
1. Stegosaurus.

2. Triceratops.

3. Pteranodon.

4. Brontosaurus.

5. Iguanodon.

:smallbiggrin: Anyone who got the reference gets a cookie.

ghost_warlock
2011-04-18, 08:47 PM
3. Pteranodon.

Not quite, but close as I suppose I'll ever come. :smallsigh:

1. lol Just be glad it's not my facebook pic any more. You can thank dear Rabbit for that bit of mercy on my part.
2. PM me and I'll give you my address; I'd love some of your monkey bread. :smalltongue:
3. Yeah, definitely fading away... I will at least come round to fulfill my commitments but, otherwise, don't expect to see to much of me around here. I never want to fade away from you, though, even if you say it's something you're used to. I'm sorry; I really did try to stick around. You remain my dearest fetter. Also, you've got a lot going on right now...I desperately want to do all I can to help, but I don't want to be a distracting nuisance.
4. Sorry I sorta sprung the custom avatar thing on you; I probably should've clued you in that I was going that route. But I hadn't really planned on sharing authorship this time around so it took me a bit by surprise, too. Still, I'm glad you're helping out, even if I've never told you as much elsewhere.
5. Feel free to stop by here whenever's convenient. :smalltongue: I'd love to come visit you and your country. No idea when that would be possible, though. But, come to think of it, there's a chance, however small, that I may be moving there someday.

Dogmantra
2011-04-21, 02:06 PM
1. I know this is weird but you REALLY remind me of my old Latin/Art/IT teacher (if you know the Minimus Latin books, she illustrated them and I actually think that has something to do with it, like, maybe your avatar reminds me a lot of the art style or something?)
2. Sometimes it really feels like you're deliberately misunderstanding to start arguments, but you don't seem to enjoy the resulting arguments... I guess you just confuse me.
3. BEST VOICE. You have the best voice. Ever. Of anyone.
4. It's a shame we don't play TF2 together anymore, you were pretty damn swell.
5. See number four.

Crisis21
2011-04-21, 02:13 PM
1. P=

2. ^_^

3. TT_TT

4. XS

5. O.o

Ranger Mattos
2011-04-21, 02:46 PM
1. You're awesome.
2. You're also awesome.
3. You're very awesome.
4. You're really awesome.
5. You are the most awesome person I know on this site.

:smallamused: I'll let you people decide who I'm talking to.

Prince Zahn
2011-04-21, 03:06 PM
5. You are the most awesome person I know on this site.
whether you were saying that to me or not, I'll take that as a compliment:smalltongue:

1. your previous avatars creep me out, and they unwillingly come to mind when reading your name, I ask you, what sort of black magic is this?!?:smallfurious:
2. don't hold a grudge on me saying this - I mean, I like you as a playgrounder, but not as a pony.
3. your pony is fine, actually.
4. do you think they'll figure out which is which? honestly now.
5. is that a new - ... -toy/game ya got there? mind 'f'I watch you play,while secretly hoping you'll ask me to join you?

Ezeze
2011-04-21, 08:06 PM
I really hope that one wasn't directed at me, because I have a feeling that it was.
1. What? No, not at all!

O.o
2. I know. I feel the same way.

You're awesome.
3. Thank you for noticing.

I don't think I really know you (although I think we may have participated in the same argument at some point), but you like purple dragons, so you're alright by me.
4. From what I've seen of you, I wouldn't be surprised if we disagreed about quite a lot of things - you're still pretty cool though :smallsmile:

5. Was... Was that weird? Approaching you like that to play in a solo game? It's just that I had a really great idea for one, and you kept saying you wanted to get to know me...

Trog
2011-04-21, 08:48 PM
4. Brontosaurus.
1. Apatosaurus, actually. "Apatosaurus Burgers" just doesn't have the same ring to it. :smallsigh:

3. BEST VOICE. You have the best voice. Ever. Of anyone.
2. It's the sienna. Trog gets that a lot. *puffs Coffin Nail™*

2. don't hold a grudge on me saying this - I mean, I like you as a playgrounder, but not as a pony.
3. What about as a llama? :smallwink:

http://home.centurytel.net/jeffsjunk/avatars/TrogLlama.gif

4. Sadly I cannot move there.
5. Or there. Though the terrain there is flippin' sweet. As is the hospitality and the people, really.

smellie_hippie
2011-04-22, 08:23 AM
4. Sadly I cannot move there.

5. Or there. Though the terrain there is flippin' sweet. As is the hospitality and the people, really.

1. That's a shame... you are always MOAR than welcome.

2. Would you still stab me if I happened to jump across the pond to come visit you?

3. I has your boardgame, can I take it to Knoxville for Easter?

4. Do you miss the guitar thread as much as I do?

5. I still lurk that thread. I may not post very often, but I lurk...

Haruki-kun
2011-04-22, 09:45 AM
1. Well, now you have two directed at me. :smallwink:
2. Not for you, don't fret.
3. What happened to you? We used to talk every day on MSN and see each other every day on the site. And then suddenly you just..... disappeared.
4. And you, too.
5. And you..... well, at least you let me know when you disappeared.

MonkeyBusiness
2011-04-25, 06:36 PM
1. I wish you'd get over here and give me a foot rub.
2. Thanks for the pat on the back! It made my day!
3. I love the artwork you made for me! Thanks!
4. If we lived closer, I'd invite you out for a beer. It sounds like you could use one.
5. I'm with you: finals week is not Happy Week. Good luck with those, and stay reasonably sane.

lord of kobolds
2011-04-25, 07:43 PM
1. You are the main reason that I always return to the playground.
2. You are the greatest source of inspiration in my life.
3. You are the one person whom I worry most for.
4. You are easily the greatest avatarist ever.
5. You were one of my first friends on the playground, and a large part of the reason it became a big part of my life.

Trog
2011-04-25, 08:15 PM
1. Sorry about that but... it had to be said. I hope you understand why at least. =/
2. Thanks again for last night. <3
3. Yeah I took you off the blocked list too. Now there is no list. Decided I didn't care any longer. This event was so important to me that I had forgotten I had done it until I saw one of your posts. *shrug*
4. It was indeed creepy.
5. Yeah, I really could use one. Or twelve. Or however many it takes to black out forever.

Crisis21
2011-04-25, 08:17 PM
1. :smallyuk:

2. :smallannoyed:

3. :smallfrown:

4. :smallcool:

5. :smallsigh:

TheCountAlucard
2011-04-26, 06:40 AM
1. Actually, that sounds pretty good right now. :smallsmile:
2. Check your PMs, darn it! :smallannoyed:
3. Hey, remember that time we conspired against Trog? That was fun. :smallsmile:
4. Your turn. :smallwink:
5. So, after you're done being abducted by aliens, what do you wanna do next? :smallamused:

Mauve Shirt
2011-04-26, 07:19 AM
1. One down, two to go. Still sane. Well, insane enough to leave a paper til the last minute, but that wasn't brought on by finals week. Library for me today.
2. I dunno what you didn't like about it here.
3. Why didn't you answer my texts yesterday evening? :smallfrown:
4. Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus.
5. I'm surprised you even acknowledge my existence.

Ashen Lilies
2011-04-26, 08:41 AM
Melted chocolate. IT DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY!!! http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z257/kerisrain/other/D.png
*pokepokitypokepokepoke* (yes I realize the hypocrisy)
Upon reading your answers in the interview thread, I have decided that you know terrify me beyond belief. Sorry. http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z257/kerisrain/other/ce09656c.png
You look nothing like I expected you to. For whatever reason, I thought you would be European-descended.
Eh.... *stabs* (For some reason I'm only ever able to say things to FOUR people...)

Haruki-kun
2011-04-26, 08:50 AM
1. I terrify you? :smalleek: Or... maybe someone else does.... *paranoid*
2. Never again. Just... never again.
3. I can't help how I feel. Don't be upset about it. Please.
4. I want to tell you what's really bothering me. I only ever tell you half. You wouldn't understand.
5. Actually, it feels pretty nice. I don't expect you to understand, but it really does.

Alarra
2011-04-26, 10:42 AM
1. I'm useless and keep putting off doing things. I'm sorry. Yours is at the top of my list when I get back home though.
2. Should we resurrect our old characters for this one? Or start something fresh?
3. I'm sorry I only chatted with you for a few minutes yesterday. I haven't been feeling much like talking to anyone, though you're the person I'd most like to chat with.
4. I realize we're several months off schedule, but I'll get you everything in the next week or so. Course you've probably forgotten we even discussed all this. And certainly don't read this game.
5. Did you see that we're apparently 100% compatible? :smalltongue: :smallwink:

Serpentine
2011-04-26, 11:13 AM
1. You are, like, super cool. I find it hard to believe you have trouble getting girls.
2. You're very sweet when you're not being a negative nancy.
3. You're the best mum ever!
4. I wish you'd speak up more. I like when you engage.
5. You're a meanie spootyhead.

ghost_warlock
2011-04-26, 08:17 PM
5. You're a meanie spootyhead.

Shush, you. =P

1. Curse the ocean and your beautiful boyfriend; my jealousy knows no bounds. I'd love to spend long hours with you in my arms, gazing into your eyes.
2. That's at least two threads now you've created that I loathe. Getting painfully close to my **** list, kid. :smallannoyed:
3. I'm still a bit disappointed that you don't let me comment on your fb stuff, but maybe you've just seen too much of what I say on other peoples'... Still, sometimes, I think I'd have some constructive comments.
4. A while back, after chatting one night, I posted some lyrics for you on my fb and, looking back, I'm astounded at how appropriate they've been. Where ever I am, whatever I'm doing, you're always there, a subtle presence in the back of my mind.
5. I hope you catch whatever tasty morsel you're building your web around.

Lady Tialait
2011-04-26, 08:49 PM
1. You are the only one I would consider telling my dirty little secret.

2. Silly Vampire, didn't anyone tell you? There is no sanity in the world.

3. Wha.....okay. fine.

4. Lawful Yay! Chaotic Yay! Evil Yay! Good Yay! Do you see a pattern?

5. There is no spoon, stop talking about it.

MonkeyBusiness
2011-04-26, 08:53 PM
1. Thanks! I like to imagine I am reasonably cool. And I actually have no problem getting girls. The trouble is, I just don't play that side of the field.
2. You're right. Try whipped cream instead. It might not work that way either, but at least it pairs well with melted chocolate.
3. Never? Oh, please, just once more! I promise not to be so rough this time!
4. Twelve? Hm. That's when beer stops being fun. How about 4 and a neck massage?
5. I miss the old library. Don't get me wrong: the current library is awesome. But I loved reading in a room with a big fireplace in it. And they kept statuary down in the stacks!

Crisis21
2011-04-26, 09:06 PM
1. Same as 4.

2. Same as 5.

3. Same as 1.

4. Same as 2.

5. Same as 3.

Mauve Shirt
2011-04-26, 09:09 PM
1. There's a fireplace in Trinkle??? Oh, I guess in the CPR suite. Trinkle's not my building. :smalltongue:
2. I don't get why you suddenly like demoting me so much.
3. Thanks!
4. I can't tell if I'm on your ignore list or not, but sometimes it seems like it.
5. *stabs*

Ranger Mattos
2011-04-26, 10:05 PM
1. You fiend!
2. Has anyone ever told you you're gorgeous?
3. You're an amazing avatarist.
4. You are also an amazing avatarist.
5. Hi.

Trog
2011-04-26, 10:17 PM
*patpat* ( o.o)>( v.v)
*dino-regicide with flaming meteorite* P=
O: We are 100%! That means if I die there's a spare me out there. Handy. Or if you die I'll have a troll to snuggle with during the cold winter nights. :smalltongue: How does it figure those anyway? :smallconfused:
Neck massage?! O: The magic wordz! Deal! :smallamused:
Yes, so Reina keeps telling me. :smallwink::smalltongue:

TheCountAlucard
2011-04-27, 07:04 AM
2. That's at least two threads now you've created that I loathe. Getting painfully close to my **** list, kid. :smallannoyed:Eep. :smalleek:

1. You are the only one I would consider telling my dirty little secret.(leans in close)

2. Silly Vampire, didn't anyone tell you? There is no sanity in the world.W-was that it? :smallconfused:

2. You're right. Try whipped cream instead. It might not work that way either, but at least it pairs well with melted chocolate.Oh, my. :smalleek:

1. Same as 4.(hits with a rolled-up newspaper) :smallannoyed:

2. I don't get why you suddenly like demoting me so much.The numbers are too far apart as of late. I wanted them to be a little closer, so that my promoting you meant something. :smallfrown:

3. Thanks!You're welcome!

5. *stabs*Augh! :smalleek:

1. You fiend!Muahaha. :smallamused:

5. Hi.Hi.

1) I really feel for ya. Finding a job can be very stressing. :smallfrown:

2) (promotes) Don't say I never gave you anything. :smalltongue:

3) I realize you're not one for small talk, but I'd still like to talk with you more. :smallsmile:

4) I kinda want to see how you'd play an Infernal. :smallamused:

5) Can't you see? This is the last Wednesday free lunch of the semester! :eek:

Serpentine
2011-04-28, 11:33 AM
1. Additional teensy crush: acquired (and I hope that's not a bad thing...).
2. I really wish you could've come.
3. Oh well, at least you're honest.
4. Well that's something interesting, then.
5. Prat. :smalltongue:

Prince Zahn
2011-04-28, 12:07 PM
1. I see you've stopped wearing your pony... and only - a week and-a-half after pony week? ...ok then... ( ').( ')
2.why'd you get a pony? I only realized it today, did you only start using it now? O_o
3. your pony's still fine though, keep it for as long as you wish...
4. You know, I really like reading your sig... I like to stop and show it to people, most don't care about it but I do about yours especially the quotes...:smallsmile:
5. so... I've been on GiTP for 10 months or so... and I know I don't appear much outside SMBG (though there's nothing wrong with that...) I'm eager to know - have you built an opinion on me yet?

Mauve Shirt
2011-04-28, 01:46 PM
1. I see you've stopped wearing your pony... and only - a week and-a-half after pony week? ...ok then... ( ').( ')

1. I started wearing it before pony week started, I wasn't dressed for any week. Just wore it 'cause I wanted to.
2. I am not a steak!
3. Silly time zones.
4. Are you still depressed? I hope not.
5. We should get together when I get back.

BladeofOblivion
2011-04-28, 01:59 PM
1. Like FIRE, HELLFIRE... :smalleek:

2. Are you sure that I'm not descending into madness? :smallconfused:

3. Are you sure I'm not descending into said madness? :smalleek:

4. Don't set me on fire again. Ever. :smallannoyed: (Don't ask. You know who you are.)

5. Ouch. Why am I in the sewer now?

Crisis21
2011-04-28, 07:57 PM
1. :roy:

2. :vaarsuvius:

3. :elan:

4. :haley:

5. :durkon:

6. :belkar:

Blue Ghost
2011-04-28, 08:03 PM
1. It's not my fault! I'm not to blame! It's the gypsy girl, the witch who sent this flame!
2. Please don't tempt me into sin again.
3. I'm sorry. You're really a good person.
4. You know how much I love you, but I really wish we could talk together more.
5. We're in this together.

Trog
2011-04-28, 08:23 PM
Nah.
That's what she said. :smalltongue:
OK so that was easily the hottest thing ever.

I'm sorry I'm uh... still too fixated on number three there. >>

rayne_dragon
2011-04-28, 11:58 PM
That's what she said. :smalltongue:

I did say that... er wait, that's not my usual pronoun. :smalltongue:

1. I'm glad you seem to have found someone who can be what you need.
2. Your news in this matter inspires me.
3. I feel odd about you - not in a bad way at all, but I'm hesitant to pursue further interaction in an attempt to resolve it.
4. What's wrong?
5. I appreciate you and wish I could tell you about stuff, but I don't feel right burdening you with the details.

Prince Zahn
2011-04-29, 07:48 AM
6. :belkar:
I resent that!:smalltongue:

3. I feel odd about you - not in a bad way at all, but I'm hesitant to pursue further interaction in an attempt to resolve it.
I...see.

1. I take inspiration from you and your words. *salutes proudly*
2. I take frustration from you and your words. *facepalms sighingly*
3. I laugh lightheartedly from you and your words.*lols gently*
4. I take wisdom from you and your words.*takes notes avidly*
5. I take pleasure from you and your words. *smiles peacefully*

Haruki-kun
2011-04-29, 09:42 AM
1. I keep hearing people talk about "what she said". I don't get it. Who is "she", and why does she keep saying such dirty things?
2. You know... I really like you. But I never talk to you, even though we're on MSN. I guess I just don't have much to talk to you about... but I really like you a lot.
3. It's OK. I'm not depressed anymore. I just have problems dealing with a few things. And those things make me a bit sad.
4. Actually, I sorta wanted to participate in it, but I suppose it's my fault, I edged away from FFRP a bit lately. I'll get back to it come summer. Not that you'll believe me.
5. I shouldn't gloat about it so much, but I'm sorta proud of it...

Crisis21
2011-04-29, 09:51 AM
1. Blaming your misspellings on a lack of spellchecker does not raise my opinion of you.

2. *Doodles on your face* P=

3. You're very quotable.

4. OMGWTFBBQ!?!

5. *Promotes*

Serpentine
2011-04-29, 06:54 PM
1. If you gave me an assessment of my appearance I'd probably believe it.
2. If you did I probably wouldn't, as you appear to think everyone is drop-dead gorgeous.
3. You need to stop worrying about your appearance and start exploiting it.
4. I kinda really want you to like me, which is probably off-putting.
5. You're not very helpful you know. It's your business, I know, but I really am interested in the nuts and bolts of it.

MonkeyBusiness
2011-04-29, 09:00 PM
1. Of course you should gloat about it if you're proud of it. Hell, take a picture of it and post it on the internet. Everyone else does.
2. Explaining my business is easy. There are no nuts or bolts: only happiness. And bananas.
3. " :elan:"? :haley: !
4. <fire extinguisher>
5. Yes, I have. I think you're fun. I've never seen you be mean. You can be quite witty. I like that.

Blue Ghost
2011-04-29, 09:45 PM
1. "That's what she said"? :smallannoyed:
2. I'm sorry for the resentment I've held against you. It was completely irrational, born of bad circumstance. I hope we can get along better in the future.
3. If I'm going to judge, it will have to be in ignorance, but I really don't think it's a good idea to let your secret fester. If only I knew what to do or say... I love you and am praying for you.
4. You always seem so courageous and confident in your convictions. I wish I could talk to you sometime and get some tips from you... but you don't have any form of IM. :smallfrown:
5. Do I have a crush on you? I can no longer tell what a crush feels like.

A Rainy Knight
2011-04-29, 09:56 PM
1. You're so friendly and upbeat, I sometimes wonder if you're a sentient machine programmed for the purpose of being cheerful. But I like you how you are!
2. Talking to you = excellent. Mathematical fact.
3. I immediately thought of you when I saw the author's name in our latest reading in English class.
4. I'm considering whether or not I should make you a totally unrequested new avatar for the sheer heck of it.
5. Thanks!

Em Blackleaf
2011-04-29, 10:28 PM
1. You're so friendly and upbeat, I sometimes wonder if you're a sentient machine programmed for the purpose of being cheerful. But I like you how you are!
How'd you know?!

2. Talking to you = excellent. Mathematical fact.
Talking to you/Pizza+MassxTime=AWESOME

4. I'm considering whether or not I should make you a totally unrequested new avatar for the sheer heck of it.
You should do it.

5. Thanks!
You're welcome!

:tongue:

---

1) I really wanna hang out with you IRL because you're like the coolest person ever.
2) I would like to know you better. I know it's the internet, but I wish you'd talk to me. :/
3) I want to somehow bottle the essence of your personality. :smalltongue:
4) I really wanna hang out with you IRL, but implosions would ensue. ;P
5) You're beautiful and I want your hair.

Serpentine
2011-04-29, 11:04 PM
2) I would like to know you better. I know it's the internet, but I wish you'd talk to me. :/*talks at* :smalltongue:

1. You really are adorable. And you pull it off, with a real air of genuinity, unlike a number of others.
2. My god. Your lips. P:
3. I kinda feel bad about displacing you from the forums. But, well, I think I'm more a part of this community than you ever were. So ner :smallyuk:
4. I think we'd get along together. As long as I don't end up annoying the bajeebus out of you...
5. Good call on the burger place. It was delicious P:

Blue Ghost
2011-04-29, 11:24 PM
3) I want to somehow bottle the essence of your personality. :smalltongue:

Ooh, essence bottling? That's my wizardly specialty! *gives lessons in essentiamancy*

1. Due to your being so sweet and always using female avatars, I have developed a crush on you.
2. I wish you would take off the mask once in a while.
3. You're a good man, and playing the evil role in SMBG doesn't really become you.
4. Will you be my teacher?
5. I'm still waiting for your return.

rayne_dragon
2011-04-29, 11:30 PM
*talks at* :smalltongue:

1. You really are adorable. And you pull it off, with a real air of genuinity, unlike a number of others.

Why thank you! :smallbiggrin:

1. It's up to you.
2. Where are you these days? I hope you're doing well.
3. I'm not sure this was such a good idea, negative ideas sometimes seem to take on a life of their own.
4. You're really beautiful, but I'm scared to tell you just how beautiful you are.
5. I don't really know anything about you, but for some reason I feel would like to.

BladeofOblivion
2011-04-29, 11:57 PM
3. You're a good man, and playing the evil role in SMBG doesn't really become you.

This probably isn't me, but it more or less fits anyway... :smallsigh:

1. Ow.
2. Mea Maxima Culpa!
3. I got the straight man setup instead of the punchline, but thanks for quoting me anyway.
4. I'm very sorry about posting that link, even if it was in 8 or so spoilers. It was still worth it. :smallamused:
5. Hey, don't take that! That's my Gallbla-...*Falls unconscious*

Trog
2011-04-30, 10:02 AM
1. Of course you should gloat about it if you're proud of it. Hell, take a picture of it and post it on the internet. Everyone else does.
1. *looks down. Looks back up* Er... Trog's pretty sure that'd be violating some forum rules.

4. <fire extinguisher>
2. GAH! :smalleek:

4. What's wrong?
3. Trog was attacked by a fire fighting monkey! And Trog's cigarette went out!! D:

2. *Doodles on your face* P=
4. On the other hand Trog now seems to have a nifty greasepaint mustache. >>

3. You need to stop worrying about your appearance and start exploiting it.
5. << ... >> ... *mustache waggle?* o.O

Haruki-kun
2011-04-30, 05:56 PM
1. I just don't like putting pics of me on the internet. :smalltongue: Maybe someday.
2. Oh, you so silly.
3. Oh, you so silly, too.
4. For a moment I thought you'd actually changed your name. :smallbiggrin:
5. I wanna be your friend but I'm shy around people. :smalleek:

Vonriel
2011-05-01, 02:44 AM
1. *strikes a match, offers it* You look like you could use this.

2. You know, you should totally talk to me sometime.

3. You too, but only because you don't do it nearly often enough. :smalltongue:

4. I hate you for creating this, it's my new guilty pleasure. :smallredface:

5. I should really go to that this year, but I'm both too lazy and probably going to be too busy to attend. Sorry.

Ashen Lilies
2011-05-01, 06:21 AM
Sorry, but Butler pulls the look off better. :smalltongue:
'Cynical and Sarcastic'? Don't make me laugh. :smallamused:
Why the hell are our timezones so incompatible!? I mean, Thailand and Australia are sorta close together, right? Closer than Thailand and the US, anyway.
Don't get all high and patronizing. You're just as bad, sometimes. Worse, even.
Might I direct you to copy paste characters (http://copypastecharacter.com/)? I know it'll seem petty, but using '=/=' instead of '≠' pisses me off to no end.

Edit: 6. Your name, your avatar, I JUST noticed. Wha-What the HELL!?!? :eek::eek:

Serpentine
2011-05-01, 07:37 AM
Why the hell are our timezones so incompatible!? I mean, Thailand and Australia are sorta close together, right? Closer than Thailand and the US, anyway.I know, right?! We should, like, totally h-
Don't get all high and patronizing. You're just as bad, sometimes. Worse, even.Aw :smallfrown:
Edit: 6. Your name, your avatar, I JUST noticed. Wha-What the HELL!?!? :eek::eek:Mwahahahaha :biggrin:

Oh, uh... Hrm. Running out of people, and things to say about them...

1. You are seriously messed up, and I say that with all sympathy. If there is a Hell, your father is going there for what he did to you.
2. Makes me sad that you've disappeared before I could even start to get to know you.
3. If you're being honest, then you have some seriously weird mental illness.
4. I think you've been here long enough that it's time for you to start growing up.
5. I would like it if it worked out for you two, or at least went somewhere good.

Trog
2011-05-01, 09:02 AM
4. I think you've been here long enough that it's time for you to start growing up.

NEVER!!! :smalltongue:

I want to go hiking with you. Once upon a time I could climb a whole bluff at a jog. Probably not so much now. Sad.
Your offer to explore the abandoned nuclear power plant is a tempting one. Yay adventure! But you live too far away and aren't really on here any more anyway. =/
I'm rather enjoying our conversations.
Have fun moving. I kid of course because moving is never fun. Hope it goes well anyway.
Sushi? ( o.o)>@ <(o.o )

rayne_dragon
2011-05-01, 12:30 PM
1. Do you honestly expect anyone to want to drink that? :smallconfused:
2. I really didn't want to read about all that stuff today. :smallyuk: It's okay though, I still like you.
3. Ah, so you're still around. That's all I needed to know.
4. I'm rather liking you as I read more of your posts. You seem like someone I would like to be friends with.
5. (imagine Nelson from the Simpsons) Ha-ha! :smallamused:

I'm think I'm actually starting to like this...

BladeofOblivion
2011-05-01, 12:34 PM
1. Fire! Yay!
2. I'm sorry about counterspelling everything you did in that one Duel. It did prove just how overpowered Faeries are, though! Especially Spellstutter Sprites!
3. Yes, my character is a Yawgmoth Expy. Don't question it.
4. Pride. Yeah, my biggest one is Pride. To an extreme degree.
5. I like you because we think basically the same way. Weird, huh?

RabbitHoleLost
2011-05-01, 03:58 PM
1. Yeah. It hurt a little. I know you meant well, and I know you're worried, and I love you to pieces, but getting an "intervention"esque note from you was unexpected and cut straight through me.
2. I miss you. Please come visit me again...or come to the meetup or something. That weekend was just too short.
3. I don't think you really play SMBG's anymore, but I'm glad I was "stuck" in a car with you last year. It was a pleasant surprise to click with you so quickly, especially since I had been worried.
4. You creep me out. Seriously. And not in a cool, occult way. In a bad way.
5. I'm pretty sure I ruined myself through you.

Reinholdt
2011-05-01, 04:37 PM
You're positively adorable. I want to give you hugs.
I think I respect you now.
I never should have hurt you. It's unacceptable and I'm sorry.
I'm going to hunt you down for avatars. Lots and lots of avatars.
I'm watching you. Always... watching... you... *falls asleep*

MonkeyBusiness
2011-05-02, 03:03 PM
1. What?! Another one? <fire extinguisher again>
2. Me too. It's your turn, by the way. :smallsmile:
3. Yes, I'll be your teacher ... but only if I get to call you "Grasshoppper"!
4. (Imagine Nelson's Pillar (http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Nelsons_Pillar_Dublin2.jpg).) Ka-blam! Ha- ha, indeed!
5. I am almost as cheerful in real life as I am online. Is it programming? I'm not sure I know what that means. It's partly my nature, and partly learned. But it's all real. Still, I do have my moments of dejection, like anyone else. And when Monkey gets mad ... look out Nelson! :smallwink:

Blue Ghost
2011-05-02, 05:45 PM
4. Pride. Yeah, my biggest one is Pride. To an extreme degree.

Mine too!

5. I like you because we think basically the same way. Weird, huh?

Same here!

1. I wish I had the words.
2. Oh... *sobs*
3. What I would give for a drop of your wisdom.
4. I get kinda lonely on this path. Walk with me awhile?
5. I love you too.

Thufir
2011-05-03, 07:54 PM
1. I really just want to hold you and make everything be alright. Why do things have to be so difficult?
2. You would get on so well with one of my RL friends if I could ever get the two of you to meet somehow.
3. Don't sell yourself short. You're the most attractive man I can think of.
4. You also have a tendency to state things as if they're completely unquestionable truth, when in actual fact they're matters of opinion on which you are in a staggering minority.
5. I don't think I ever mentioned this before, but I was in a choir with someone who is pretty much your doppelganger.

Em Blackleaf
2011-05-03, 09:54 PM
1. I wish I had the words.
I know exactly how that feels.

1. More accordions! >:O
2. Don't let this week kill you and I won't let it kill me either. Deal? :smalltongue:
3. You seem much older than you are.
4. You make me giggle on a regular basis. :)
5. My sides would split if I ever hung out with you IRL.

A Rainy Knight
2011-05-03, 10:34 PM
1. More accordions! >:O
1. No, more tubas! >:/

2. Don't let this week kill you and I won't let it kill me either. Deal? :smalltongue:
2. Consider it signed in blood. :smalltongue:

3. You seem much older than you are.
3. Well, that would probably be hard given that I'm really a TEN THOUSAND YEAR OLD IMMORTAL! Dun dun dun.

4. You make me giggle on a regular basis. :)
4. I try, I try.

5. My sides would split if I ever hung out with you IRL.
5. The feeling is mutual, I assure you.

---

1. I'm glad you exist!
2. Someday, someday I'll ride off into the sunset with you as your wisecracking sidekick after delivering a sound thrashing to the bad guys.
3. I'm quickly mentally associating you with the phrase "asplode."
4. You have a fun username.
5. You, me, HALO, this summer.

Trog
2011-05-04, 08:46 PM
Semi-private communication to someone specific
Flirting vague enough to tempt readers into thinking it might be directed to them
Passive aggressive statement of personal dislike
Worry that a previous statement was directed at him
Humorous reply to something not directed at him

Serpentine
2011-05-05, 01:01 AM
1.Smart-arse :smalltongue: And isn't pretty much everything here, by this thread's very nature, passive-aggressive? :smallconfused:

2. Aw. Gone again :smallfrown:

3. If the solutions to your problems are immediately apparent and you simply choose not to use them, then I'm not likely to be very sympathetic to your whinging.

4. :redface:

5. My neck is covered in little scratches... It's kinda creepy-looking.

BladeofOblivion
2011-05-05, 11:32 AM
1. Wow, look at that wonderful piece of Metahumor above!

2. I found the 'YOU!' Thread yesterday, and you look completely different from how I expected. Not half bad, though. :smallbiggrin:

3. I'm not being Passive-Aggressive. You're being Passive-Aggressive. :smallannoyed::smalltongue:

4. No, you're thinking of someone else. :smallwink:

5. I'm on fire again! WHY?!

Trog
2011-05-07, 11:56 AM
O.o Aye-aye Cap'n *Breaks out his little pirate accordion thingy. Plays*
*hands tissue to* ( o.o)>~ <(T.T )
Probably not all of them? The ambiguity of the the thread can certainly lend one to acting that out I suppose? But the fear of intimacy that results when one cannot trust that is a symptom of said condition, I suppose, could be circumvented in a way by making positive statements that you would not otherwise do for fear of rejection. Like most things it's in the way that you use it. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0XQwazkx10) :smallwink:
Mmmm... chocolate chip cookies. P=
*lights you on fire* Yay indeed! ^(^_^)^ *lights Coffin Nail™ off of*

Alarra
2011-05-07, 12:05 PM
1. I sent them three days ago. Are you as nervous as I am?
2. Yes, I know...fail = me. I'll try to work on it today.
3. Judgments? oh right.... I'll try to work on it today. :smalltongue:
4. I have no idea where you want me to post that.
5. I can has cookie?

Serpentine
2011-05-07, 12:10 PM
1. I would quite like to jump your bones.
2. And yours.
3. And yours.
4. You that'd probably be too creepy, but I think you'd have pretty gorgeous friends for me to drool over.
5. You I'd almost like to try dating. Alas!

TheCountAlucard
2011-05-07, 12:15 PM
1) Get him, he's wearin' fin extensions! :smallfurious: (beats up)
2) I mean, it just seriously bugs me that all the last little cereal pieces in the bowl cling together for survival like that! :smallannoyed:
3) I am so looking forward to my Infernals game because of you. :smallbiggrin:
4) I know you're in there! Get out of that cup! (shakes)
5) You know, I like you; you're very cool and I'm almost always entertained by your posts here. :smallsmile:

MonkeyBusiness
2011-05-07, 12:50 PM
1. Of course you can has cookie! :smallsmile:
2. So can you, Haldo, even though I haven't posted on that thread in a long time. :smallconfused::smallsmile:
3. You can has more cookie. But please keep that accordion thingy away from me. I do not care if it is in the way that you use it. I mean, I have nothing against accordions, but I don't know you nearly well enough. :smallamused:
4. Alas, indeed: although you are cute as a button, you are too young for me and on the opposite side of the planet. But you can have a cookie. :smallsmile:
5. <sings> It wasn't my doppleganger, it was me. Actually, it wasn't either of us, and I have no idea what the hell you're talking about. :smallbiggrin: Cookie?

rayne_dragon
2011-05-08, 01:02 AM
1. I wonder what that was about?
2. Wish I could help, but... aside from distance, there are other complications. :smallsigh:
3. You don't know how tempting that was - I actually considered that for a moment before I remembered why I won't/can't.
4. Also wish I could help you, we're a little more on the same page than those other two (plus you're adorable).
5. I really wanted to say something, but I'm afraid you won't like hearing it even though I think it might help you. *sigh* There's not that much you could do, though, so maybe it is better that I'm keeping my mouth shut.

Prince Zahn
2011-05-08, 09:27 AM
Y'know, I don't think I've said anything to you in a while, why don't we get to that?
Actually, I think I've talked to you waaaay too much, and I think I lost 1d4+1 INT Modifier as a result...
I'd like to talk to you sometime, I really - REEALLY would, but - about what?
You, by the corner 'till me - out the door, it's not against you, but at your creepiness...
(Psst! the d4 rolled a [1d4=3], but I'm gonna say [1d4=1]. don't tell [2.] and neither will I!!!)

Fredaintdead
2011-05-08, 09:31 AM
1. You already know how I feel about you, and sometimes I just want to shout it to the heavens, but I know if I do... I'll lose you.
2. I really like the first impression you've left on me.
3. Damn timezones preventing me from hanging out with you.
4. Yeah, number 3 applies to you as well.
5. You make me wish I was better... thank you.

Trog
2011-05-08, 10:15 PM
Uh… it's just a concertina. Are you allergic or something? :smallconfused::smalltongue:
*Buries his bones just in case to keep them safe.* P=
We'll never know.
Thanks yet again. You know what for. :smallwink:
I love you too, man! *drunken bro hugs*

Blue Ghost
2011-05-08, 10:41 PM
1. I've developed a crush on you, no doubt about it. I just hope it stays casual and doesn't grow into an all-consuming obsession like what happened with that little red-haired girl...
2. No, I haven't forgotten about you, the other little red-haired girl.
3. Dude. I'm a baby. Disembowling a baby? Not cool.
4. I'm really honored that you recognize me as a Kingdomite and a devotee of the old masters. You were one of the last people I would have expected it from.
5. Best wishes. You'll be fine.

Watcher
2011-05-09, 02:25 AM
1. You seem like someone who knows everything to know around here, and because of that, I'm afraid to ask about things for fear that you'll just be annoyed.
2. What's with your avatar?
3. Do you do that with everyone who posts here?
4. What...are you?
5. Please don't kill me.

Serpentine
2011-05-09, 02:51 AM
1. You seem like someone who knows everything to know around here, and because of that, I'm afraid to ask about things for fear that you'll just be annoyed.Silly. Just ask. Or, if you're really worried, ask someone else :smalltongue:

1. I'm glad you're back, although you're being awful mysterious.
2. I don't even know. Clearly we need to have an all-in brawl again, so I do know.
3. Please don't embarrass me :smallsigh:
4. I'll be blowed if I'm gonna try to invite you again.
5. I'm glad it sounds like you're doing better. Now if we can just get you somewhere with decent healthcare...

Recaiden
2011-05-09, 09:15 AM
It's so sad to see you like this.
So which one of us changed? Or were we pretending all along?
Remember what I said; it's important. And it's even true!
I know it was you.
Were are we going to get our squirrels now?

ghost_warlock
2011-05-09, 09:34 AM
I know it was you.

You can't prove anything.

1. Aw, and just when I thought it might be time to enjoy a frosty beverage. :smallfrown:
2. Whatever, don't go where you're not invited. :smallsigh:
3. Whatever happened to you? Just realized I haven't seen you around in ages.
4. Please don't take my silence as a sign I've stopped caring. You're still foremost in my thoughts and I'll see what I can do; for you.
5. You amuse me; it's too bad so few of them seem to really 'get it.' Ah well, genius is so rarely appreciated in its time.

Haruki-kun
2011-05-09, 09:53 AM
3. Whatever happened to you? Just realized I haven't seen you around in ages.

Silly, I've only been gone for one day. :smalltongue:

1. I'm glad to hear from you. It's been a while.
2. By the way, you're awesome, I'm glad I got to know you.
3. So are you, but I already knew that. :smalltongue:
4. You were right, I'm not a jerk. It was just the circumstances that made me feel I was. I just hope no one else thinks I am.
5. >=I

Trog
2011-05-11, 09:24 AM
Thanks for asking me questions. :smallsmile:
You too :smallsmile:
Heck, thanks to all of you :smallsmile:
Good job with all that *gives bucket o cookies to* :smallwink:

It's so sad to see you like this.

5. Trog will be back to normal once baby week is over. There there.
*patpat* *offers baby bottle full of gin to*

MonkeyBusiness
2011-05-11, 05:01 PM
1. I love your location, Dear Heart, though I've always preferred Malacandra, myself.
2. Thanks, I needed that. <munch munch munch> I was going to make some today, but I'm out of chocolate chips here.
3. Yes, bismuth is amazing and colorful ... but you outshine it in both regards, dearie.
4. Thanks for the link! I'm ordering enough sunflower seeds to sow a small field! :smallsmile: I'm tempted by the zinnias, too, but ... <sigh>
5. A little chipmunk is watching me from under the woodpile. Gosh, it's cute.

Blue Ghost
2011-05-11, 07:16 PM
1. What is this? Two people other than me who have read the Space Trilogy? Though I probably should have expected that you have.
2. You intrigue me. Are you my long-lost twin or something?
3. Best wishes for your visit to the therapist today. Chances are it's already over, but I can still give my regards, right?
4. I'm really glad to see you've started reaching out. Don't push yourself too hard, though, or you'll end up like me.
5. You give good hugs.

BladeofOblivion
2011-05-11, 08:07 PM
1. What is this? Two people other than me who have read the Space Trilogy? Though I probably should have expected that you have.

1. Indeed. The obvious Biblical Overtones bothered me a bit at first (People try to convert me quite a bit, presumably just to say they converted someone), but the writing itself is well done and worth reading anyway.

To other people:
2. Nice game. Very close. Good thing Norn's mind was more on Humiliation than victory, eh?
3. The Ineffable will not be pleased at what you've done... That was a very big risk, and it's kinda awesome that you took it.
4. Congratulations on your thesis! The web enhancement about archetypes in literature through time was well done, and is probably an A.
5. Post a new turn on Godhood 2. It's been a very long time. :smallannoyed:

Blood_caller
2011-05-12, 02:11 AM
5. You amuse me; it's too bad so few of them seem to really 'get it.' Ah well, genius is so rarely appreciated in its time.

I know thats the price to pay :smallbiggrin:

1. I knew you were one of them, I just did not have the experince to call you out, next time I will...
2. Well hello there preaty one, wanna go for coffe
3. You just rub me the wrong way, I suspect it not on purpose but I have desidet for the time to avoid you.
4. And Boss am I glad to have meet you
5. Ok you are preaty good in makeing it look like fluff when it realy old stinky cheese, but you know on the bottom it still stinks

Prince Zahn
2011-05-14, 02:52 PM
1.Do you ORLY think that's a good idea?
2.so, what's new with that...um... life(?) of yours?
3. look, I'll admit. I did a wrong when I said "I cast cheat to make my die rolls better" to the DM. but it's his fault for misunderstanding which dice are in question!
4. yes, I'll fill you in on it if ya like, PM me.:smalltongue:
5.I like you as a playgrounder! tell me - are you that good a person in real life as well?

Blue Ghost
2011-05-14, 10:04 PM
1. Yes, Malacandra is awesome, and Perelandra even more so (in my humble opinion). But it's here on Thulcandra that we're placed, and it's here we'll live and fight against the Bent One.
2. I feel bad for even thinking that might have been directed toward me (GET BEHIND ME EGO!), but nevertheless I suspect it was.
3. So you're not my long-lost twin after all. Ah well, we can still be friends.
4. I hope we meet someday so I can drown you in hugs.
5. If I join your campaign, will you come back to the Playground?

BladeofOblivion
2011-05-14, 10:24 PM
3. So you're not my long-lost twin after all. Ah well, we can still be friends.

1. It's okay. It'd twist my mind unpleasantly trying to figure out how I had a twin over a year older than me anyway. :smallbiggrin:

2. You've PMed me to say hi and your username looks familiar, but I cannot for the life of me remember who you are. It's odd.
3. I DO NOT HARVEST ORGANS! DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER! :smallfurious::smalltongue:
4. Okay, I'm sorry about that. That was overkill.
5. Seriously, I dare you. Set me on fire one more time and I'll cast Disintegrate.

Mindfreak
2011-05-15, 09:09 AM
1. I'm sorry for not making your avatar as awesome as it should be(It was a hard one)
2. I know you in real life.
3. You always make really awesome avatars and I aspire to get as good as you.
4. I really like your fancomic.
5. You should really stop smoking(even if it is just your avatar.)

Mauve Shirt
2011-05-15, 04:30 PM
1. Thank you for your help!
2. I'm so sorry.
3. I owe you a piece of artwork, I think.
4. *hug*
5. My aunt thinks you're hilarious. She also thought you were my age/went to my school. :smalltongue: I corrected her and she gave me the "you befriend strange internet people?" look.

Trog
2011-05-15, 06:53 PM
*uses remote-controlled chipmunk to continue spying on, unseen and undetected* P=
Clearly we were separated at birth. By a time machine.
>>
<<
*sets on fire*
*puffpuffpuffashpuffpuffpuff*
Soooo… is your aunt hot? >>

MonkeyBusiness
2011-05-15, 07:59 PM
1. While I love my home planet, there are so many great places to travel: Malacandra, asteroid B-612, Tiamat, Solaris, Thra, Bespin ...
2. <bribes chipmunk with peanut butter cookies; places chipmunk and cookies in front of television playing a "wheel of fortune" marathon>
3. <lights a pipe filled with longbottom leaf>
4. <spritzes with custom fragrance featuring cardamom and dianthus>
5. <pours a beer>

Haruki-kun
2011-05-16, 01:05 AM
1. If that one were directed at me, it would awesome.

Clearly we were separated at birth. By a time machine.

2. Clearly. :smalltongue:

3. *huggles, cuddles, snuggles*

4. Don't take it the wrong way, but sometimes you can get pretty difficult. And it makes me wonder if it's my fault. And that makes me sad.

5. I want to talk to you about something...

Serpentine
2011-05-16, 03:38 AM
1. You are just plain rude. Get over yourself, and please start growing up already.
2. I really hope I can stay with you.
3. I'd really like to stay with you, too, but I'm afraid that... some of our differing views could make things awkward. But then, maybe not...
4. I would be curious to meet you, but I think staying with you would be a very bad idea. I'm pretty sure screaming matches would be involved, and then it'd just escalate. I'm seeing knives and furniture getting thrown about. Lots of red.
5. Can I come hang out with you?

Mauve Shirt
2011-05-16, 07:53 AM
1. No. :smalltongue:
2.I'm beginning to suspect you are a troll, from the amount of yelling you do about fairly popular things.
3. I hope you're feeling better this morning.
4. And I hope the same for you, for different reasons. But I suppose I should say I hope you feel better this evening, because timezones.
5. I want to help, but I think you'd be angry at me if I tried. Might do it anyway though.

Prince Zahn
2011-05-16, 11:45 AM
1. alright, so you tossed the hydra/monk off a conjured cliff, drank the elder water elemental, and Claimed 80,000 GP's worth of magic items all to yourself, so what?:smallconfused:
2. why would you feel that way?
3. I like your work, and my favorite part of it is - it just keeps on going.
4. same to you, and I wish you luck with future... Technical difficulties.
5. I. salute. you.
...o>
/||
but do note that is not a bird.

MonkeyBusiness
2011-05-16, 01:05 PM
1. Noted. Thanks for ... not giving me the bird? :smallconfused: :smallbiggrin:
2. *huggles snuggles cuddl- * What? That wasn't for me? :smallconfused: Oh well: too late! *snuggles*
3. Hey, now ... on the rare occasion Monkey is rude, she is fancy rude. Why be plain rude? That's hardly a challenge. :smallamused:
4. Oh, you'd like to think that. But the truth is he can prove it. He's got a witness, he's got DNA samples, and he has .... this! <holds up a pink bra with propellers>.
5. I swear it isn't mine. Mine is turquoise. With spangles. So there. :smalltongue:

BladeofOblivion
2011-05-16, 04:10 PM
1. Okay, you asked for it. *Disintegrate*

2. Wort Wort Wort!

3. Hey, Listen! Hey, Hey, Hey, Listen! *When all else fails, use FIRE!*

4. Look, if you keep claiming I harvest organs, I'll have to take your voice box.

5. Ouch. Nice deck. Two Energy Chambers can shut someone down quick.

Trog
2011-05-16, 06:17 PM
Squirrels-R-Us?
*munches cookies. Buys a vowel* P=
Alrightythen. :smalltongue: :smallwink:
O.o *BZZZZORT!* .:. <--- little pile of bits
Mmm... spangles.

Haruki-kun
2011-05-22, 10:25 PM
1. I never resented you. Not once.
2. I really hope I don't creep you out. If I do, I'm sorry.
3. You kinda creep me out...
4. You're cool! I'm glad I got to know you.
5. You too!

Reinholdt
2011-05-23, 02:34 PM
1. I'm glad for you. :smallsmile:
2. You don't talk to me anymore. I has a sad. :smallfrown:
3. Your SO is mean. :smallannoyed:
4. You're better at that than I thought. :smallconfused:
5. I stole your cookies and replaced them with cake. :smallwink:

Blue Ghost
2011-05-24, 10:28 PM
1. You can't just abandon us! You're supposed to be leading this operation!
2. You annoy me.
3. I hope that you'll have time to talk sometime soon... and that I can help you.
4. We still need to chat on AIM properly.
5. And us too.

Mauve Shirt
2011-05-24, 11:02 PM
1. IT'S A TWISTER!
2. :smalleek: Gosh, I hope not.
3. You're ridiculous. In a good way.
4. You don't have to talk to the people who make you angry.
5. *dance!*

Trog
2011-05-24, 11:35 PM
1. You can't just abandon us! You're supposed to be leading this operation!
1. Trog had to abide by the three post rule. >>
2. *points ahead on roadway* Fork in the road! Bear left!
3. That answer made me laugh.
4. *Inspects bait* o.O
5. Yup. Cephalopods get all the wemminz. *nod*

Prince Zahn
2011-05-25, 09:30 AM
1.for the last time - saving your best friend from a Dragonhide Gargoyle/ Druid 11/fighter 12 does NOT make him fanatic towards you in return!
even if you ARE epic leveled!:smallannoyed:

2. Don't worry, that wasn't directed at you for a change, he's just jealous you got a DM who would let you do that, also #4 isn't directed to you either, so don't read it!

..( o)>
.///ll
// .M====

Okay, this one is actually a bird. I'll admit I'm not that good these kinds of things.

/|
/..\
/....\
(')(')
O
gnome in awe
4.You're a nice guy,don't tell #2, but #1 was directed at him too - in a way...

5.You're great, I'd like to talk with you sometime, I don't think we really got to do that... PM me!

TheCountAlucard
2011-05-25, 10:03 AM
4. *Inspects bait* o.O(springs the trap, leaving you dangling at the top of your own post)
Johnny Depp edition!
1. We can't sleep here!
2. (shoots you dead) My peanut.
3. That would be cannibalism!
4. Some say to survive it, you need to be as mad as a hatter.
5. We can control it! Like a monkey's bladder!

Thufir
2011-05-25, 04:30 PM
1. You are so very wrong, but I'm really trying not to get into a massive thread-consuming argument with you because neither of us will convince the other and I'll just get really frustrated.
2. Thanks for pointing that out, I hadn't actually noticed until you did.
3. I really need to resolve this fairly soon, because leaving it hanging is just causing me to spiral into further obsession and distraction.
4. You should totally come visit me while you're over here, only I'm not entirely sure what we should do...
5. Yours is the only MLP fanfic I've actually bothered to read.

Ashen Lilies
2011-05-25, 05:33 PM
1. Cake? You FIEND!!! >=O

2. Huh, really? I wonder why tha-
I hate you, brain.

3. But, but... I've never even written an MLP fic! O_o
Publicly.

4. LEFT FOOT RED! LEFT FOOT RED!!!

5. Of course you don't. :smallsmile:
Now get your hand away from my butt. e_e

Watcher
2011-05-25, 08:20 PM
1. Are you dead? You were going to get back at me, but you haven't.
2. How easy is it to convert someone from unhuggable to huggable?
3. Do you hate me?
4. Wait, so did you die, too? You haven't been here in forever, without warning.
5. You seem to know what goes down around here. Why is everyone dying?