PDA

View Full Version : [Feat|ToB] Opportunity Strike (PEAR)

Dusk Eclipse
2011-03-31, 12:03 AM
Ok I got this idea on today's session; please tell me what you think about it

OPPORTUNITY STRIKE
You have mastered your chosen discipline to the point that you can instinctively react to your opponents moves, retaliating with a painful strike.
Prerequisites:Dex 15, Combat Reflexes, Initiator Level 6
Benefit: When you select this feat, choose a discipline you have access to. When your opponent gives you a chance to make an attack of opportunity, you may instead of using your normal attack, make a standard action strike from you chosen discipline, this cost two of your Attack of opportunity attempts for the round and you expend your maneuver as normal.
Special:A Warblade can select this feat as one of her bonus feats.

So there it is, I am not completely satisfied of the wording, but that is the only way I could think of, so please evaluate and review.

Thanks in Advance

Sacrieur
2011-03-31, 12:05 AM
Isn't there a stance or counter like this in setting sun? I remember reading something along these lines in the ToB, I think.

Dusk Eclipse
2011-03-31, 12:08 AM
Isn't there a stance or counter like this in setting sun? I remember reading something along these lines in the ToB, I think.

Well according to a quick check of the maneuver and stance list, no there isn't one that is similar on setting sun.