PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] Ninja progression

miami-blazed
2011-04-01, 07:13 PM
I currently have a level 2 Ninja (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=287472) and I would like to know what options would benefit my character the best and what PrC or multiclass would be the best to take. I was thinking taking Able Learner as another feat since I'm short by one and taking a level in rogue for perform and taking the Dervish PrC... The campaign setting is mainly good aligned, not that it matters to me, and I would be open to anything, including assassin builds... The concept is to level 20 total.

Zaq
2011-04-01, 07:26 PM
So . . . what do you want your character to do, exactly? Do you want to be a sneak? Skillmonkey? Blender? Scout? Something else?

I mean honestly, as you've written it right now, a viable choice for "best" would be to take nothing but Druid levels from here on out. You won't be as good as a full Druid, but at least you can use WIS to AC.

Give us something to work with, and we can talk. As I once heard a wise man say, you must have a ride before it can be pimped.

miami-blazed
2011-04-01, 07:34 PM
I'd like a character that's a good stealth build, but I don't want to compromise combat skills either... basically, I want a good solo character that can at least attempt to.survive if said party was good aligned and turned on him... such as a class with HiPS or something similar. I know with dervish, I could duel weild scimitar and use it with weapon finesse, and with level 21, perfect two weapon fighting and haste weapons, I could easily get 20 attacks once a day, or 10 total with a full attack... so mainly a sneak melee character