PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] Psion equipment level 10

sehnsi
2011-04-03, 05:26 PM
Hey I need a quick answer so hopefully someone can help!

I'm stuck with a ton of LAZY players in my 3.5 group, so I'm stuck rushing to roll my friend's character before my session tonight which is in 3 hours. They've had like 2 months to do this -_-

Also the same friend put a slice of pizza on my character sheet last session so I need to re-write the whole thing too.

On top of this, I need to come up with equipment for another friend's level 10 psion. I've never played a psion or wizard, and I don't really have time to research. Anyone got a basic item list for 80,000 gold? It doesn't need to be optimal at all.

Jarian
2011-04-03, 05:29 PM
+6 int item
Anklets of Translocation
Torc of Power Preservation (From the XPH, not the nerfed version).
Assorted power stones of rare-use powers.

Done. If he wants better or more specific, he can make his own damn character.

sehnsi
2011-04-03, 05:36 PM
Thanks! I totally agree. I could have probably found time to give him an optimal build but the question is: is it really worth the effort?

elonin
2011-04-03, 05:50 PM
If he wants optimized then he can take the time to read some guides and do it himself.

mahes111
2011-06-11, 12:32 AM
{Scrubbed}

Psyren
2011-06-11, 06:24 AM
^ mahes111 = Spambot, please report. (Interestingly, he seemed to pick up on the word "pizza" in the OP, are they getting more sophisticated?)

@OP: Also, don't forget some standard gear for him like a scholar's/explorer's outfit, bag of holding/haversack, rope, bedroll, torch, rations/waterskin (if you track that) and a backup weapon of some kind.

HalfDragonCube
2011-06-11, 06:28 AM
^ mahes111 = Spambot, please report. (Interestingly, he seemed to pick up on the word "pizza" in the OP, are they getting more sophisticated?)

@OP: Also, don't forget some standard gear for him like a scholar's/explorer's outfit, bag of holding/haversack, rope, bedroll, torch, rations/waterskin (if you track that) and a backup weapon of some kind.

Yeah, things like that seems to be getting more sophisticated these days.

A friend once linked a picture of the pokemon Tropius in an email and I got an add for grass cutting services appearing.