PDA

View Full Version : Gelatinus Curisity

Thugorp
2011-04-06, 01:44 AM
Hello, I am making something, but I need something to do it. Does anyone know of a monster other than the Gelatinous cube, or the Ortscher Jelly that has the word, gel, jelly, compote, or preserves in it?

If not are there any published stats for jelly fish?

Thugorp
2011-04-06, 10:48 AM
41 views and NO comments?

supermonkeyjoe
2011-04-06, 11:09 AM
Well there's the other core ooze; the Ochre Jelly here (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/monsters/ooze.htm) would black Pudding count as well?

And there's also a "gelatinous creature" template in savage species I think

I'm afraid I don;t know of any others though.

Thugorp
2011-04-06, 11:14 AM
hmmmm... That makes me sad, I was SO sure that there was one other... I mean I found ONE other, the flesh jelly, but it's CR was way to high(19!).

If no one knows of anything, does anyone want to venture a guess at Jelly-Fish stats?

erikun
2011-04-06, 02:03 PM
There is a Gelatinous template, which could be applied to a fish (or any other animal).

There are a lot of puddings: white, brown, and black that I recall, and I think yellow as well. I thought there were more jellies lying around, although I don't recall any right off hand. Most of the oozes tend to be, well, oozes.

My 2nd ed MM has a Mustard Jelly, Stunjelly, and Slithering Tracker as additional jellies. I know the Slithering Tracker was updated to 3.5e, although I'm not sure if it was specifically called a jelly then. You might try looking up the other two.

Welknair
2011-04-06, 05:27 PM
I recall a "Summoning Ooze" from somewhere... Perhaps Complete Arcane?