PDA

View Full Version : [Nexus] GloG 70

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7

Reinholdt
2011-04-11, 10:04 PM
Infirmary

"Umm... no? Technically? I mean he implanted himself in my brain and used me and stuff in ways I don't even want to begin to describe. But if anything, I used to be a catgirl." Irene nods. She's not really surprised at the suspicion. She had suspected more of it really.

"I was just asking cause there was this vampire here earlier that didn't want to be. I meant nothing offensive by it."

FireFox
2011-04-11, 10:10 PM
A catgirl? Toby makes a face. That's not really helping your case.
But I'm glad we got that clear. He grins at her, the sudden transition from angry to cheerful making him seem almost dangerously unstable.

Murkus
2011-04-11, 10:15 PM
[Main Cabin-Roof]

"Well, there's spiders, for one." Saera says. "But I won't draw one of those... So it should be alright, I guess..."

"Yeah! It'll be fine." Sarah says, and goes to tug at Saera's wrist. "C'mon, let's get some paper and a pencil."

I imagine the little girl will try to lead the other little girl down off the roof, perhaps helped by Sarah's huge friend Orich, before they head inside the Main Cabin. Looking for drawing impliments, naturally!

The Bushranger
2011-04-11, 10:16 PM
Jamie gets a somewhat distant look for a moment.

"Um. Mom says she's ready whenever you are, Miss Irene," she says afterwards, then looks at her father with a worried...and almost wary...expression... "Um, should I let you two talk?"

Reinholdt
2011-04-11, 10:19 PM
Infirmary

Irene raises an eyebrow, wondering what being a catgirl has to do with anything really or why it would help or hinder her 'case'.

"No, I think we're done here. Thank you Jamie." She frowns at Tobias before...
"Wait, ready for what?" :smallconfused:

Rae Artemi
2011-04-11, 10:23 PM
[Main Cabin]

Rae's ready. To make sure he's getting a good look at everything, he switches over to his mag-wait, no, can't do that anymore. oh well, he'll mahe due seeing like the rest of us. Shouldn't be too hard.

[Main Cabin-Roof --> Main Cabin]

Saera could jump from the roof with little injury, due to her wings, but she'll accept the help down, and once in the cabin simple get paper and a pencil from her brother. He seems to have everything in his pockets.

((Deadtime, though, need sleep...))

FireFox
2011-04-11, 10:23 PM
Losing interest in Irene, Toby heads into the infirmary. It was just built, so he needs to find out if it was stocked. There has to be a medical supplier Inside that they had an arrangement with, right? If not, maybe he should start a shopping list...

The Bushranger
2011-04-11, 10:26 PM
"To see about getting you into a body instead of being a ghost," Jamie says.

Not to mention: MIND PROBE!
But she doesn't say that.

"Over in the Main Cabin."

She watches Toby, still looking worried, as the druid will find that the Infirmary has yet to be stocked. I think anyway...

Reinholdt
2011-04-11, 10:29 PM
Irene nods, but frowns a bit before heading to the Main Cabin.

happyturtle
2011-04-11, 10:32 PM
Infirmary

Nurse Piper hands Toby a list as soon as he walks in. "This infirmary has yet to be stocked." :smallannoyed:

The Bushranger
2011-04-11, 10:35 PM
Main Cabin

Quinn is standing at the doorway of the Main Cabin to greet Irene.
"Hey. I think I've got everything we need to get you a body and alive again ready. Are yu ready for this, or will you need time to get ready?"

She also gently probes with her mind. Checking for spectral or spiritual hitchhikers.

FireFox
2011-04-11, 10:35 PM
Toby flashes the Nurse his winningest smile. He would like to be on her good side. If she even has one.
Right you are, darling. I was just about to take inventory myself, but I see you've made a shopping list already! He flips through it cheerfully.

Reinholdt
2011-04-11, 10:38 PM
Main Cabin

"I don't know if we should Quinn. What if... he's hitchhiking again?" She's had a day to think about it.

Quinn doesn't find anything, but since when has Calublufiok ever been that easy?

The Bushranger
2011-04-11, 10:40 PM
Main Cabin

"That's what the calvary is for," Quinn says, pointing at the (deadtimed) Rae, Emily, and Blue. "If we got back anything but you...it's cross-the-streams time."
Of course, that would destroy Irene, but she doesn't say that. Does show in her eyes though.
"We can take more time though to scan you more thoroughly, if you think we should. It's completely up to you."

...Jamie, meanwhile, remembers she had a gift for her father, and runs back to the Main Cabin to retrieve it.

happyturtle
2011-04-11, 10:41 PM
Infirmary

The only person she's ever been seen being nice to is Palon, the ghost prankster. Hyozo should play him more.

Tobias will find that the list is quite thorough, though it is focused completely on mundane medicine. If he uses any special druidy stuff, he'll have to add that himself. It wouldn't surprise me if the medical supply place got destroyed in the recent conflict though.

Reinholdt
2011-04-11, 10:42 PM
Main Cabin

"Is it really worth the risks?" Irene says, glancing at the proton packs dubiously, unsure if they would help anything or not.

FireFox
2011-04-11, 10:44 PM
Hmm... Toby makes a mental note of a few things to add. Healing potions and scrolls, magical and herbal remedies, and even more potent and modern medicines. This looks great, Nurse. Do you know where I can find a member of the Council?

The Bushranger
2011-04-11, 10:46 PM
Main Cabin

Total protonic reversal!
It killed Gozer. Quinn's betting it would de-Cal Cal.

"It's completely up to you," Quinn reassures Irene. "There's a risk in every single thing worth doing. If there is no risk, why bother doing it? But if you don't think we should, I'll accept that. And order a ghost-touch potion to drink."

Jamie grabs the gift, and runs back out in the direction of the Infirmary.

Silly Toby. Your wife is one of them. :smalltongue:

Reinholdt
2011-04-11, 10:51 PM
Main Cabin

"Yeah Quinn, but this isn't just risking my life here. If we do this, we risk the lives of everyone." Irene looks down. "I don't know if I can do that."

happyturtle
2011-04-11, 10:55 PM
Infirmary

"None of them are here. I do not concern myself with events outside the infirmary," Nurse Piper says. Though usually, half the council can be found in the infirmary. After it got destroyed, everyone started hanging out in the Main Cabin more.

FireFox
2011-04-11, 10:58 PM
Okay... Well, I think I have some contacts in the industry, so I'll head out and get some price estimates. If you see any Council members, tell them I have a proposal I want to run by them.
Toby adjusts his fedora and starts to leave the building.

The Bushranger
2011-04-11, 11:00 PM
Main Cabin

"Then we won't do it. Not until we can be completely, one-hundred-percent sure," Quinn says softly. Reaching out to put a hand on Irene's shoulder.

Yes, she is wearing ghost-touch gloves at the moment.

Infirmary/Outside

"Dad, wait! I've got something for you I made!" Jamie calls, running up to Tobias and holding out...

...it's a painting. Not a bad one, either. That shows Jamie and all her family - Tobias (with fedora at a jaunty angle), Quinn (with light-effect halo), Jamie (with Mikani as her shadow), Tokala, Sinopa, Sarah...

She looks up at him, eyes bright. "I painted it myself. For you."

Reinholdt
2011-04-11, 11:09 PM
Main Cabin

Irene nods quietly.

Calublufiok is probably rubbing his hands together because things are going right according to plan? :smallconfused:
I dunno.

The Bushranger
2011-04-11, 11:14 PM
Main Cabin

Or screaming in frustration becasue it's not?

"Just don't let fear stop you from what you truly want," Quinn whispers.

Reinholdt
2011-04-11, 11:18 PM
Main Cabin

You'd like that, wouldn't you? :smallamused: :smalltongue:

"Isn't just about me Quinn." Irene would have thought Quinn would have realized that. Though she suspects this entire thing was more for Quinn's sake than hers anyways. Not that she doesn't appreciate it.

The Bushranger
2011-04-11, 11:25 PM
Main Cabin

I think 99 out of 100 FFRPers would say Cal screaming in frustration until the end of time would be music to their ears. :smalltongue:

"I know," Quinn says, nodding.
Irene would be...partially right. Quinn would be doing it anyway. But she does feel guilty over the whole thing, her fault/anything she could do about it or not. Just how she is.
"I might be able to fix something up so that you can interact with the world more, at least," she suggests.

Murkus
2011-04-11, 11:26 PM
[Main Cabin]

Sarah and the deadtimed Saera are here, fiddling with some pens and paper.

The little girl probably can't here whatever conversation is going on between Quinn and Irene. Or so I'd imagine.

Reinholdt
2011-04-11, 11:39 PM
Main Cabin

Go look in that old Fields of the Lost thread. :smalltongue:

Irene smiles. "That would be nice." :smallsmile:

The Bushranger
2011-04-11, 11:40 PM
Main Cabin

:smalltongue:

Well, if Sarah is on the other side of the main cabin, she might not hear. Otherwise she probably does.

"I'll see what I can do then," Quinn promises. "So...since that's off the table...is there anything you'd like to do?" she asks, going to put a sticky-note on Rae's deadtime that the proton packs will not be televisednecessary.

Reinholdt
2011-04-11, 11:42 PM
Main Cabin

"Like you to do? Umm... oh. Oh yeah! We need to look into getting a supply of blood coming in to the camp like we had back at the old base. Olivia the vampire is in desperate need of some."

The Bushranger
2011-04-11, 11:48 PM
Main Cabin

"...oh dear." Quinn runs a hand through her hair, blushing in embarassment. "I can't believe...I should have thought of that sooner."

Murkus
2011-04-11, 11:49 PM
[Main Cabin]

"I heal really quick!" Sarah suddenly pipes up, looking at the pair of them. "She could always have some of my blood."

Reinholdt
2011-04-11, 11:58 PM
Main Cabin

Irene blinks and looks at the little girl.
"Umm... I don't think that's a great idea." She says.

She looks back at Quinn. "I don't know who the supplier was last time though."

The Bushranger
2011-04-12, 12:07 AM
Main Cabin

Quinn frowns as well.
"I know you want to help, sweetie, but...let's keep that as the last resort, alright?" she says, before looking back to Irene. "Me either. I guess I'll need to look. Hopefully they're even still there."

Murkus
2011-04-12, 12:10 AM
Main Cabin

Sarah huffs a bit, speaking more quietly. "It's not like she has to bite me or anything."

happyturtle
2011-04-12, 12:11 AM
Handwavium Offscreenicus Bloodbank, Inc go out of business? That's Unpossible!

Reinholdt
2011-04-12, 12:14 AM
Main Cabin

If Riverside is still alive, there are still blood banks to buy from.

"You're just a little young to be giving blood is all." Irene tells Sarah.

The Bushranger
2011-04-12, 12:20 AM
Main Cabin

Heh. Good points.

"Also, it's possible your blood could have...bad effects to a vampire," Quinn explains softly.

Murkus
2011-04-12, 12:23 AM
Main Cabin

"Why?" Sarah asks Irene stubbornly.

And then, finding it equally suitable for Quinn's comment, she repeats, "Why?"

Reinholdt
2011-04-12, 12:24 AM
Main Cabin

"Because." Irene says, crossing her arms and giving her best 'And that's final' look. It's pretty decent.

The Bushranger
2011-04-12, 12:44 AM
Main Cabin

"Because you're special," is Quinn's answer, although she does also cross her arms! "Even a good vampire can be hurt by certain kinds of magical energy."

Of course, given this type, it would probably supercharge them.

Murkus
2011-04-12, 12:47 AM
[Main Cabin]

"Because why?" Sarah asks Irene, only a little put off by Irene's look. Silly ghost lady couldn't punish her even if she were corporeal!

And then they're both giving her a look. Sarah stands down a bit, partly because Quinn's explanation actually made sense. "Oh. Well okay." She says, frowning quietly.

Reinholdt
2011-04-12, 12:53 AM
[Main Cabin]

Irene lets the subject drop.
"Well I'll let you figure that out Quinn. I just wanted to let you know. And since I can't actually go out and do it myself or call anyone on the phone..."

The Bushranger
2011-04-12, 12:58 AM
Main Cabin

"I could manifest a power on the phone to make it ghost-touch," Quinn suggests with a chuckle. Giving Sarah a smile as she walks over to ruffle the girl's hair.

Murkus
2011-04-12, 01:03 AM
[Main Cabin]

Sarah gets her hair ruffled, drawing a little laugh from the girl. She looks at Irene curiously. "Who're you, anyway?" A pause. "Sorry if I'm interrupting, just... wondering."

Reinholdt
2011-04-12, 01:06 AM
Main Cabin

Irene shrugs before looking at Sarah. "I'm Irene. An old GLoG member. And you are?"

The Bushranger
2011-04-12, 01:09 AM
Main Cabin

Quinn blushes a little as she realises she hadn't introduced them.
"Irene, this is Sarah. She's the daughter of Dr. Rein and, well, Jamie kind of adopted her," she says with a smile.

Zefir
2011-04-12, 01:10 AM
[Main Cabin]

Andy never left the cabin but he took a nap. He now wakes up and stretch oneself.

"Morning. Did I misse something?"

Murkus
2011-04-12, 01:11 AM
[Main Cabin]

The little blonde looks up at Quinn. "Are you guys old friends?"

Then Andy undeadtimes. "I dunno."

Reinholdt
2011-04-12, 01:16 AM
[Main Cabin]

"We are." Irene says to Sarah, wondering who Dr. Rein is. Surely not that... cat?

The ghostly nymph looks at Andy, but doesn't say anything to him in particular.

The Bushranger
2011-04-12, 01:18 AM
Main Cabin

Quinn nods to Sarah as well. "Yeah. We go back a ways," she says, smiling, before looking up at Andy. "Oh, hi Andy. Do you know of anywhere we could get blood for the vampires here? And have you met Irene?"

Zefir
2011-04-12, 01:28 AM
Main Cabin

"Eh.."

A bit shocked by the fact that there is a ghost in front of him and Quinns odd question.

"For the First I have some medical skills so I could maybe mangae to drain blood without hurting people much. Or you go ask in the Hospital in inside I saw a man drained in blood coming out a few days ago.
And for the other I think no."

He heads over to the ghostly nymph.

"My name is ANdreas Emeral Council member and owner of a green power ring."

He sais with a bow.

Murkus
2011-04-12, 01:28 AM
[Main Cabin]

"Oh. Neat." Sarah wants to ask how Irene died, as she's rather obviously a ghost, but that'd probly be rude. Andy's suggestion reminds her. "Y'know, my dad probably knows a place to buy blood packets. He says he's worked at like three different hospitals."

Reinholdt
2011-04-12, 01:30 AM
[Main Cabin]

"Irene. A pleasure to meet you." Is what she says before deadtiming.

The Bushranger
2011-04-12, 01:41 AM
Main Cabin

"I'll look into those. Thanks Sarah, Andy," Quinn says with a smile.

Zefir
2011-04-12, 01:43 AM
Main Cabin

"Could you tell me why she is a ghost? I'm not in this half alive stuff, if I can call it this."

Well good he can claim down, cause ghosts are scary.

Murkus
2011-04-12, 01:44 AM
[Main Cabin]

"No problem!" Sarah says enthusiastically, liking to help.

[Outside]

A girl with neon skin arrives here. Wearing her usual white-blouse-with-vest-and-trousers combo.

Fettina meanders through camp, confused, looking for Kirk.

Gullara
2011-04-12, 01:51 AM
[Outside]

Kirk plotclones and ends up sitting in his usual place against the main cabin. He's sitting with his eyes closed, taking slow breaths. One could believe he's sleeping, except for the fact he's a drow. Atypical or not, no way he'd leave himself that vulnerable.

The Bushranger
2011-04-12, 01:51 AM
Main Cabin

"You do know there's quite a few ghosts who live here, right?" Quinn says, eyebrow raised. "She though died awhile back. I...was unaware that her spirit persisted until just a few days ago."

She smiles broadly down at Sarah. Helping is good!

Murkus
2011-04-12, 01:57 AM
[Outside]

He might feel a sudden, light tap on his shoulder. Followed by a friendly greeting. "Hey, Kirk."

If Kirk's paying attention, he might note Fettina's a little worse for wear. For one thing, though she's trying to hide them with her sleeves, both arms are wrapped tightly in bandages. For another, the area around her jaw is a bit swollen.

[Main Cabin]

Sarah falls silent, content to let the adults talk for a bit.

Zefir
2011-04-12, 01:58 AM
Main Cabin

"I wasn't aware of the constant precence of any ghosts here. And to be true where I came from ghost only appear in legends and such."

He keeps distance to the ghost even if Wuinn trust him there is the little fear people tend to have against unknown things.

Gullara
2011-04-12, 02:02 AM
[Outside]

Fettina might find her hand snatched as she tries to tap him. "Hey Fettina." He says, only now opening his eyes. His expression takes a nose dive when he sees her. "What happened." He'll release her arm is caught.

The Bushranger
2011-04-12, 02:05 AM
Main Cabin

"...clearly, you haven't met Nurse Piper," Quinn observes with a chuckle. "But yes. They're friendly, though," she assures. "If sometimes pranksters."

Heck, Ironbeard's even on the council!

Murkus
2011-04-12, 02:16 AM
Main Cabin

"I met Ironbeard a couple times. He seemed nice. For a ghost." Sarah interjects, beaming again. Spectres should be spooky!

Also, both those meetings were off screen. Unless someone actually plays Ironbeard. In that case, forget this post. :smalltongue:

[Outside]

Fettina starts as her hand is snatched, and is a little weirded out by the slow eye-opening.

She crosses her arms tightly to her chest, looking down a little and shaking her head. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

Gullara
2011-04-12, 02:20 AM
[Outside]

Kirk stands up, concern clear on his face. "Are you hurt? Did someone do something to you?"

Zefir
2011-04-12, 02:22 AM
Main Cabin

"Well think I didn't take a note of him the only time I saw most of the council was at the time the Aurora guy entered."

He doesn't seem happy by remembering that.

"So why do you need blood for a vampire. The last Time I met two one of them shot me."

The Bushranger
2011-04-12, 02:26 AM
Main Cabin

Ironbeard is, I think, NPC'd as necessary. So that's cool. :smallwink:

"We have some living here, seeking redemption. Olivia is the one I'm most concerned about," Quinn explains. "I understand it distresses her to consume human blood in any form, actually."

And as Quinn's player is in the process of preparing for bed, a deadtime ooze noms her in 3, 2, 1...

Glomp.

Murkus
2011-04-12, 02:28 AM
Outside

"Some... creep named Nero tore out my teeth." Fettina looks extremely uncomfortable. A little upset, too. "I mean, he seemed so nice. But I think he sedated me. Just for my teeth." Kirk might note that she seems to have them back, now.

Gullara
2011-04-12, 02:37 AM
[Outside]

"He-" Kirk seems at a loss for words for a moment. "He did what?! The bastards going to get a knife between the ribs." Anger quickly replaces the shock.

Zefir
2011-04-12, 02:48 AM
Main Cabin

"We have some living here, seeking redemption. Olivia is the one I'm most concerned about," Quinn explains. "I understand it distresses her to consume human blood in any form, actually."

And as Quinn's player is in the process of preparing for bed, a deadtime ooze noms her in 3, 2, 1...

Glomp.

Main Cabin

"You know the best would be searching for a cure, but I'm not aware of any known cure against vamirism."

And his mind fade away, cause of the deadtimeOoze falling over Quinn.

Murkus
2011-04-12, 03:31 AM
[Outside]

"He-" Kirk seems at a loss for words for a moment. "He did what?! The bastards going to get a knife between the ribs." Anger quickly replaces the shock.

"It's not worth it." Fettina says, angry herself, but seeming sincere. "But... well, it cost all the cash I had just to get replacements. I think I'm gonna need to stay with you for a while." She glances around. Feeling awkward, judging by the expression on her face. But manages crack a normal - and intact - smile. "If the offer's still open."

iElf
2011-04-12, 06:44 AM
[Lakeside]

"Ah, I see." Kirk nods. "Alright. So yeah, I'd be up for trying to learn magical healing if you think that's a good choice."

Din nods "we need to look at your potential first though..:"

Morty
2011-04-12, 09:44 AM
Entrance

"Exactly what we're worried about," Quinn admits with a sigh. "And why I can't say I blame them, limiting evening to those who are actively evil is what we're hoping for."

I understand your concern, Solomon says and Lee nods. Hernandez remains grimly silent. We will spread the word to our fellow hunters. Some may be willing to listen, some not. We're a very strong-willed group of people. There is no unified leadership either. Miss Mouchabiere has several years of experience and the three of us are among the first to be Imbued, but it does not make us leaders.

[Campgrounds]

Reelshka is still there near the refugee tents. Some actual refugees might have come there, but if so, it was off-screen.

Gullara
2011-04-12, 11:20 AM
[Lakeside]

"Alright. How do we go about doing that? I've never been a mage, but I had been told a long time ago that it was something I could pick up if I bothered." Kirk shrugs. "Of course I never did bother, but you know what I mean."

[Outside]

"Yeah." Kirk takes off his hat and runs a hand through his hair. "I'm not even supposed to be doing that crap anyway. Alright, a place to stay. I'm sure I can set you up with that." The drow looks confused a moment. "So your teeth? Replacements? How did that work?"

Murkus
2011-04-12, 11:34 AM
[Outside]

"Yeah. I wouldn't ask you to kill anyone on my behalf." Fettina says, still crossing her arms tightly. I'm sure her body language might betray her discomfort around here. Wonder why that would be.

She blinks at his question. And tries to quirk another, slightly awkward smile. "In case you haven't guessed already, I'm partly artificial." Tina gestures at her eyes, and then flexes her segmented fingers for him to see. "The eyes, the hands, the hair..."

happyturtle
2011-04-12, 11:44 AM
Campgrounds

Refugees are here! They've been evacuated here a few times before, so they no longer need PCs to actually lead them here onscreen anymore. >.>

They're full of stories about aliens, chaos in the streets, and some biplanes who keep strafing anyone who travels out in the open. :smalleek:

Gullara
2011-04-12, 11:46 AM
[Outside]

"Oh, well yeah. Sorry, just not what I'm thinking about at the moment." Kirk deposits his hat back on his head.

"Okay, so. A place to stay. You have any particular preference what cabin you stay in?" He asks, gesturing toward the cabins. "Or will just any one due?"

Murkus
2011-04-12, 11:54 AM
[Outside]

"You do seem a little distracted." Fettina says, smiling dryly. She follows his gaze, not really seeing a lot of difference between the cabins. "They all look the same to me." This probably answers his question, too.

[Campground]

Sarah is around, probably listening to the Insider horror stories with a morbid curiousity. I'm sure someone will pop by and say that little girls shouldn't hear such things.

Reinholdt
2011-04-12, 12:01 PM
Main Cabin

Glomp.

"I don't think that's the case. She didn't seemed all that distressed about voluntary blood donors. I think she just doesn't want to hurt anyone is all." Irene says before floating through the wall to wander Outside after waving goodbye to Andy.

Gullara
2011-04-12, 12:04 PM
[Outside]

"Fair enough. Let's find a council member then." Kir nods in a random direction, which is probably heading toward Reelshka, and starts walking.

As they walk, assuming she follows, he asks. "So are you alright? I mean, sounds like you went through some nasty crap." He looks over at her, scrutinizing. "You don't look entirely happy to be here either."

Morty
2011-04-12, 12:05 PM
[Campground]

And surely enough, Reelshka shows up. Sarah, I don't think you should listen to those stories.

Murkus
2011-04-12, 12:23 PM
[Campground]

"But why?" Sarah asks, huffy as usual when she doesn't get to do something interesting.

[Outside]

"It's been up and down." Fettina says, posture relaxing as she follows the drow. She gravitates towards him a little, appreciating a friend in these new environs. Especially given her recent experience with Nero.

She pulls her sleeves up a little, trying to make sure Kirk won't see the bandages. "And I'm just... not feeling okay. Mouth's still a little achey. Plus, well, I feel a little out of place."

Morty
2011-04-12, 12:28 PM
[Campground]

Those stories aren't really appropriate for young children. Besides, she adds, those people need rest.

Gullara
2011-04-12, 12:32 PM
[Outside]

"Oh yeah. I know feeling out of place. I still don't feel like I belong around here. Probably better for me than hanging around AMEN though." The drow shrugs.

Her tugging at her sleeves catches his attention. "Shirt too small or something?" He asks casually. Although, there is a hint of concern in his eyes.

Murkus
2011-04-12, 12:54 PM
[Campground]

"Oh. Well... okay." Sarah says, nodding to her self-adopted aunt. "Well, I can help them rest."

Reelshka might spot a woman with strange hair and neon skin approaching, presumably still accompanied by Kirk the drow.

[Outside]

"Can't disagree." Fettina says. Then he spots her not-too-subtle actions and her eyes flicker a bit nervously. Composed again, she says, "Maybe a little. I've had this thing for years."

happyturtle
2011-04-12, 12:56 PM
Campground

Some of the children of the refugees are playing in the forest. If Sarah goes to meet them, they'll happily tell her the gruesome stories that Reelshka doesn't think she should hear. :smallwink:

Morty
2011-04-12, 01:03 PM
[Campground]

Help them rest? What do you mean? Reelshka shoots the neon-skinned woman a glance. She'll talk to her as soon as she's done with Sarah.

Gullara
2011-04-12, 01:08 PM
[Outside]

It she had been incredibly subtle he probably still would have noticed. He's good at spotting things like that.

Kirk steps in front of Tina and stops, facing her. "What's under the sleeves, Fettina?" He asks, concerned.

The Bushranger
2011-04-12, 01:14 PM
I understand your concern, Solomon says and Lee nods. Hernandez remains grimly silent. We will spread the word to our fellow hunters. Some may be willing to listen, some not. We're a very strong-willed group of people. There is no unified leadership either. Miss Mouchabiere has several years of experience and the three of us are among the first to be Imbued, but it does not make us leaders.
The timeline burbles a bit...

Entrance

"That is something else you might want to address," Quinn says after a moment's thought. "While your organisation, or lack thereof, may not be a problem in and of itself, there may - no. There will be those who will assume that there is even if there is not, and actions by your more...stubborn fellows, might lead to others vowing revenge on any of you they can find."

Suddenly: Refugees!

Quinn is also hustling to help them out. Either in this timeline or a seperate same-thread plot-cloned one.

Murkus
2011-04-12, 01:18 PM
[Campground]

Sarah, perhaps spotting a previous post, gets an idea pertaining to the kids in the woods. "Oh, uh, I can talk to people and they feel better. I think it's sorta like magic."

[Outside]

"Uh, my arms." Fettina says smarmily, actually having expected him to keep asking. Perhaps she's getting used to his inexplicable concern. Of course, she's still holding her arms close to her body.

Tina manages a dry smile. "What do you think?"

Gullara
2011-04-12, 01:27 PM
[Outside]

Inexpliable is right. He's not even really sure why he's is concerned about her.

Kirk shakes his head. "Clever. Come on, if it's something that needs to be looked at, you should tell me." He doesn't seem willing to budge on the matter.

iElf
2011-04-12, 01:28 PM
[Lakeside]

"Alright. How do we go about doing that? I've never been a mage, but I had been told a long time ago that it was something I could pick up if I bothered." Kirk shrugs. "Of course I never did bother, but you know what I mean."

Din nods "yeah...ok...well...um...I'm not sure really how to teach you. I learnt instinctively..."

Morty
2011-04-12, 01:30 PM
[Campground]

Reelshka scowls a little. Oh. Well, I suppose it can't hurt. She's going to have to talk to the refugees later to find out if it really doesn't hurt. Sarah's magic powers worry her.

[Entrance]

Monsters will vow revenge on us anyway for getting in the way or their fun and nourishment. But I think I know what you mean. No need to make more enemies than necessary, Hernandez says somewhat reluctantly.
Which is also why secrecy is so important, Solomon adds. It's hard to tell us apart from the masses, and it needs to stay that way.

Murkus
2011-04-12, 01:38 PM
[Outside]

"Kirk, you're not my--" Fettina begins, looking a little unsteady. The neon girl frowns at Kirk. She knows what he'll say. She also knows he'll find out eventually one way or another.

Tina takes an apprehensive look at Reelshka before saying harshly, "Fine. Since I'd rather not have the whole damn planet knowing, do you have someplace more private?" Maybe they could talk to Reelshka about that cabin first.

[Campground]

"Cool!" Sarah says, grinning at her adopted aunt. "I'll go talk to them some." The little girl probably skips off towards the refugees unless stopped.

After which she'll go play with certain knowledgeable children. :smallwink:

The Bushranger
2011-04-12, 01:42 PM
Entrance

Quinn nods. "I'm not much of an organiser, myself, so how you do things, if anything, is of course up to you. But I'll be happy to provide any assistance desired - on the Q.T., of course. And perhaps general 'training aids', as it were - such as, for instance, which vampires are not to be staked on sight because they're good people."

Gullara
2011-04-12, 01:45 PM
[Outside -> Campground]

Kirk nods. "Alright. How 'bout we get you set up with a room first and then we can talk about it." Kirk looks back in the direction they'd been heading. "There's Reelshka now." He nods in her direction and presumably they will approach the goblin.

[Lakeside]

"Well, you can take some time to figure it out. We're not in any sort of rush." Kirk shrugs.

iElf
2011-04-12, 01:50 PM
[Lakeside]

"Well, you can take some time to figure it out. We're not in any sort of rush." Kirk shrugs.

Din thinks for a bit, and takes out a knife, holding it to her arm "...stress can provoke magical reactions sometimes..."

Morty
2011-04-12, 01:55 PM
[Campground]

Reelshka watches her adopted niece wander away and turns to Kirk and Fettina. May I help you?

[Entrance]

We will consider it. Or at least some of us will. Solomon nods. If that is all, we shall leave. Miss Mouchabiere will know how to contact us.
Sophie nods. I will.

The Bushranger
2011-04-12, 01:57 PM
Entrance

Quinn nods, and offers her hand for shaking with each of them.
"May the road rise to meet you, and may the sun be always on your face."

Murkus
2011-04-12, 02:02 PM
[Campground]

Fettina looks at Kirk irritably, loathe to talk about this with him, but figuring he won't leave the issue alone. Plus, he's letting the neon girl stay here.

Tina's expression softens when she looks down at Reelshka. "Um. Kirk said you could set me up with a room here? I'm sorta... broke. Right now." She looks hopeful.

Morty
2011-04-12, 02:15 PM
[Entrance]

The three Hunters shake Quinn's hand, rather confused by her means of saying goodbye. They then leave.
Sophie breathes deeply. I think that went pretty well, all things considered.

[Campground]

Hm. Well, that depends. I suppose we might help you out until you get your bearings, provided you don't cause trouble.

The Bushranger
2011-04-12, 02:18 PM
Entrance

"...better, perhaps, even. Perhaps they might even take some of those ideas," Quinn says with a soft chuckle.

Gullara
2011-04-12, 02:19 PM
[Campground]

"Yeah, I can vouch for her. It'll be just fine." Kirk assures her. Not sure how much his word it worth since he's here to be redeemed and all.

[Lakeside]

Kirk looks somewhat nervously at the knife. "I see. That doesn't really sound like a tried and true method though."

Murkus
2011-04-12, 02:22 PM
[Campground]

"I've got a job. Just... a bit of trouble lately." Fettina says, steadying the miniature piano on her back. "I can help out around here, too, if you want."

iElf
2011-04-12, 02:22 PM
[Lakeside]

Kirk looks somewhat nervously at the knife. "I see. That doesn't really sound like a tried and true method though."

Din smiles "there's not much that can go wrong. I can heal myself if you can't cope, and I'm supplying dinner for one of the vampires "

Morty
2011-04-12, 02:28 PM
[Entrance]

Hopefully. To tell the truth, many hunters are more tolerant than Hernandez and Lee. They were just the ones I managed to get to come here.

[Campgrounds]

Hmmmm. Reelshka is silent for a while, looking between Kirk and Fettina. You can stay here for now, and we'll see how you behave. Hopefully there'll be no trouble. She shoorts Kirk a glance that means he'll be held responsible if something does happen.

The Bushranger
2011-04-12, 02:33 PM
Entrance

"Well, then, that sounds like there's a good bit of hope for the whole thing," Quinn says with a smile.

Murkus
2011-04-12, 02:47 PM
[Campgrounds]

Hmmmm. Reelshka is silent for a while, looking between Kirk and Fettina. You can stay here for now, and we'll see how you behave. Hopefully there'll be no trouble. She shoorts Kirk a glance that means he'll be held responsible if something does happen.

"Okay." Fettina says, smiling, resisting the urge to ask just why it is Reelshka seems suspicious. They are letting her stay here. "That's very generous of you. I'm sure the business in Inside has you a bit swamped." She gives Kirk a hard-to-read glance.

Morty
2011-04-12, 02:58 PM
[Campgrounds]

Quite. But I think we can spare a room. Is that all?

[Entrance]

Sophie smiles a little. I agree. We hunters did a bit of good in our homeworld despite all the odds so those people might achieve a lot as well.

Murkus
2011-04-12, 03:01 PM
Campground

"I think so." Fettina says, considering getting better acquainted with Reelshka later. She could do with more honest friends. "Thanks. Uh, Kirk? Can you show me the way?"

Gullara
2011-04-12, 03:03 PM
[Campgrounds -> Cabins]

Kirk nods to Reelshka and raises an eyebrow at Fettina's look. "That should be just about it, I imagine. I'll find you an unoccupied room." He says the last sentence to Tina. "Right this way." And he'll lead Fettina off, if she's willing.

[Lakeside]

"Well... if you think it's the best plan." Kirk doesn't seem to sure about it, but might as well give it a shot.

iElf
2011-04-12, 03:10 PM
[Campgrounds -> Cabins]

Kirk nods to Reelshka and raises an eyebrow at Fettina's look. "That should be just about it, I imagine. I'll find you an unoccupied room." He says the last sentence to Tina. "Right this way." And he'll lead Fettina off, if she's willing.

[Lakeside]

"Well... if you think it's the best plan." Kirk doesn't seem to sure about it, but might as well give it a shot.

Din takes a deep breath, and cuts into her arm

Murkus
2011-04-12, 03:12 PM
[Cabins]

Fettina follows Kirk, her expression falling rapidly. She looks annoyed, partly at him, and a little uncomfortable.

The Bushranger
2011-04-12, 03:14 PM
Entrance

"They will. And I think I need to go eat something," Quinn observes, as her stomach rumbles.

Morty
2011-04-12, 03:16 PM
[Entrance]

Of course. Thank you for your assistance. Sophie nods.

Gullara
2011-04-12, 03:26 PM
[Cabins]

As they want toward the cabins, Kirk asks. "So what was that look for?" He peers at her over his shades.

[Lakeside]

Kirk gets this, 'well damn, what do I do now?' look. He hesitantly places his hands by the wound and focuses on healing. It doesn't appear to be doing anything.

The Bushranger
2011-04-12, 03:27 PM
[Entrance]

And Quinn bows formally.
"Glad to be able to help."

Before heading for the kitchen!

iElf
2011-04-12, 03:27 PM
[Lakeside]

Kirk gets this, 'well damn, what do I do now?' look. He hesitantly places his hands by the wound and focuses on healing. It doesn't appear to be doing anything.

Din winces a bit "...think about mending the wound...you need to want to mend the wound..:"

Murkus
2011-04-12, 03:30 PM
[Cabins]

Kirk's direct gaze seems to make Tina more uncomfortable. "Nothing." She seems to be perfectly honest, at least this time. Apparently it was just a look.

I'd imagine they arrive. The neon girl studies her new abode appraisingly, trying to ignore Kirk if only for a few seconds.

Gullara
2011-04-12, 03:42 PM
[Cabins]

"Alright." Kirk shrugs. And then they arrive at a random cabin. "I'm pretty sure this cabin has an empty room." He points at another nearby cabin. "I have a room in that cabin there, by the way."

He gestures for her to go inside. "Ladies first."

[Lakeside]

"Hells, I know that." The drow's face is screwed up in concentration. "It's not like I've done this before."

iElf
2011-04-12, 03:46 PM
[Cabins]

"Alright." Kirk shrugs. And then they arrive at a random cabin. "I'm pretty sure this cabin has an empty room." He points at another nearby cabin. "I have a room in that cabin there, by the way."

He gestures for her to go inside. "Ladies first."

[Lakeside]

"Hells, I know that." The drow's face is screwed up in concentration. "It's not like I've done this before."

Din will heal up her wound herself. "...sorry...it was probably too much for now...I've been wondering...what else can you tell me about the objects?"

Murkus
2011-04-12, 03:48 PM
[Cabins]

Fettina nods towards Kirk's cabin, rolling her eyes a bit at his courtesy, and steps inside.

She shrinks a bit once there, turning to look at him with wide eyes. "Well..."

Tina sets about pulling down her sleeves. Exposing her forearms, both of which are bandaged and a little stained with her pink blood. She looks away, not wanting to see the judgement that will no-doubt soon arrive on his face.

Zefir
2011-04-12, 03:52 PM
Main Cabin

"You know the best would be searching for a cure, but I'm not aware of any known cure against vamirism."

And his mind fade away, cause of the deadtimeOoze falling over Quinn.

Think this got missed.

The Bushranger
2011-04-12, 03:59 PM
(Sorry, didn't realise that was aimed at Quinn.)

"Well, there is the stake-and-raise method. Which I've done before," Quinn says with a sigh. "But that's only done at their request, and runs a high risk of not working."

Aside from, of course, there being one less vampire around.

Gullara
2011-04-12, 04:04 PM
[Cabins]

The drow's eyes widen at the sight of the bloodstained bandages. "Hells, what happened?" He steps closer to her and tries to take one of her wrists in his hand gently and take a closer look at the bandages. "Has this been properly treated? We should go to the infirmary right now."

[Lakeside]

Kirk takes away his newly bloodied hands and dangles them over his legs. Bloody hands, a familiar sight.

He seems reluctant to talk about it. "Din... everything I told you about the Objects was a lie. They really will destroy the world if they come together. They're evil." He looks at the collar around her neck. "I'm sorry."

iElf
2011-04-12, 04:06 PM
[Lakeside]

Kirk takes away his newly bloodied hands and dangles them over his legs. Bloody hands, a familiar sight.

He seems reluctant to talk about it. "Din... everything I told you about the Objects was a lie. They really will destroy the world if they come together. They're evil." He looks at the collar around her neck. "I'm sorry."

Din grabs the collar on her neck "...you should have told me...I would have never gone looking for one..."

Rae Artemi
2011-04-12, 04:06 PM
[Main Room]

"Turning their internal clock back to before they were a vampire can do the trick too, but sometimes that's undesirable." Rae says, taking off his proton pack since it doesn't seem to be needed.

Murkus
2011-04-12, 04:10 PM
[Cabins]

The drow's eyes widen at the sight of the bloodstained bandages. "Hells, what happened?" He steps closer to her and tries to take one of her wrists in his hand gently and take a closer look at the bandages. "Has this been properly treated? We should go to the infirmary right now.

"It's fine." Fettina says, looking back up as her wrist is taken. "I already got a little disinfectant." She frowns. In a forced firm tone, she says, "I did it to myself. For a... drug. Thing."

Tina studies his face for a reaction, expression saying irritably 'well, what now?'

Hyozo
2011-04-12, 04:19 PM
[main room]

Palon floats out of the kitchen, chuckling as usual. Then he stops when he notices the proton pack, and gives a guilty smile before diving out the nearest wall.

The Bushranger
2011-04-12, 04:20 PM
Main Cabin

Oh dear!

Quinn, meanwhile, nods to Rae.
"True. But I honestly have no knowledge of how to do that," she admits.

Gullara
2011-04-12, 04:28 PM
[Cabins]

Kirk frowns and looks up at her eyes. "Right." He pauses, clearly wanting to say something. "Fe- Damn. Never mind. You should still get someone to look at it though. It could get infected if not treated right. And who knows what exactly was in the... drugs."

[Lakeside]

"I wasn't myself, Din. I couldn't help but lie. I had to." Kirk scowls as he looks out over the lake. "Maybe it's not too late." He looks at her again. "You could take it off right now, tie it to a rock, and throw it in the lake."

iElf
2011-04-12, 04:29 PM
[Lakeside]

"I wasn't myself, Din. I couldn't help but lie. I had to." Kirk scowls as he looks out over the lake. "Maybe it's not too late." He looks at her again. "You could take it off right now, tie it to a rock, and throw it in the lake."

Din looks down "...would I survive? "

Murkus
2011-04-12, 04:33 PM
[Cabins]

"I don't need someone to look at it!" Fettina says, almost snapping at him. She figures it might be a good idea, if the medical service is free... well... hm. "I mean, I guess I could. But the drugs themselves are fine."

Rae Artemi
2011-04-12, 04:42 PM
[Main Cabin]

"All it takes is a lot of hope and two rings. Andy and I happen to have the two rings required, even, if a cure is really needed." Rae says, noticing the poltergeist, but deciding not to bother.

The Bushranger
2011-04-12, 04:46 PM
Main Cabin

"Well, I'll keep that in mind then," Quinn acknowledges with a smile as she prepares a couple of grilled cheese sandwiches.

Rae Artemi
2011-04-12, 04:52 PM
[Main Cabin]

Sammiches! "Oh, yeah, Quinn, I actually had a question to ask you. Or, well, I guess I could ask any council member now, but I was unaware that there was a council, so I just came to find you." He's rambling, but only a little bit!

The Bushranger
2011-04-12, 04:53 PM
Main Cabin

For everyone!

"Well, I'm on the council, too," Quinn says with a smile. "What is it you need?"

Gullara
2011-04-12, 05:02 PM
[Cabins]

"Are you sure? All kinds of things can be put in drugs and you can end up getting something a lot different than you're expecting. It can be incredibly dangerous." The drow seems to know a fair bit about the topic. "How'd you end up using drugs that you'd have to cut yourself anyway? There has to be better options than that."

[Lakeside]

"The real question is, can you do it? Those things like to root into people's minds. It's not as strong with only one though." Kirk looks grim.

iElf
2011-04-12, 05:04 PM
[Lakeside]

"The real question is, can you do it? Those things like to root into people's minds. It's not as strong with only one though." Kirk looks grim.

Din holds onto it "...I feel the need to keep this safe..."

Rae Artemi
2011-04-12, 05:05 PM
[Main Cabin]

Then Rae will have a sammich! "I know you're still a council member, which is why I'm still asking you!" Rae says, jokingly. "Well, y'see, Emily and I are getting married," at that he hugs Emily closer to him, assuming she's taken up her position under his arm again, and if not he'll put his arm around her. "We want the ceremony and stuff to be big, and I was sort of wondering if we could have it here. Understand, though, that I have plenty of friends, some of whom are really powerful, others may have had conflicts with GLoG before. The first that springs to mind is Grace, current leader of Aurora."

The Bushranger
2011-04-12, 05:07 PM
Main Cabin

"We do our best to be neutral ground," Quinn says with a happy smile. "And congratulations! I'd love to be able to host your wedding here."

Murkus
2011-04-12, 05:07 PM
[Cabins]

"Yes, I'm sure." Fettina says, taking a step back from the drow. He sounds like he's speaking from experience. "And I'd bet there are. But... well, a guy named Teb showed me. It feels good. It's not too expensive. So..." She shrugs. And looks slightly more irritable at the mention of Teb.

Rae Artemi
2011-04-12, 05:17 PM
[Main Cabin]

Rae's smiling too, of course, but when is he not? "I know, that's why here would be a good place. Though I do have one other request. Would you be the one to actually marry us? I don't really think I know anyone else who's qualified to do it." Well, he does, but they're almost all played by me, and most of them are outside of this universe.

Gullara
2011-04-12, 05:20 PM
[Cabins]

Kirk's brow furrows. "You don't like this Teb guy much?" He observes. "And can you trust him with that sort of thing?"

The Bushranger
2011-04-12, 05:23 PM
Main Cabin

Quinn blushes a bit. But smiles more!
"It would be an honor to marry you," she says. "You do know I'm not a priestess, right?"

Rae Artemi
2011-04-12, 05:28 PM
[Main Cabin]

"I am aware, but I'd say a paladin would be just as good, and the Champion of a goddess even better." Rae says, absolutely sincere and smiling. He's good at sincere and smiling.

The Bushranger
2011-04-12, 05:31 PM
Main Cabin

"Well, if it's good enough for you, who am I to argue?" Quinn smiles happily, but gets cut off by a deadtime ooze.

Gullara
2011-04-12, 05:33 PM
[Lakeside]

"And it's caught you in its web." Kirk shakes his head. "I'm sorry."

iElf
2011-04-12, 05:37 PM
[Lakeside]

"And it's caught you in its web." Kirk shakes his head. "I'm sorry."

Din looks down "...I'll do my best to keep it from people who would misuse it...I promise..."

Murkus
2011-04-12, 05:45 PM
[Cabins]

Kirk's brow furrows. "You don't like this Teb guy much?" He observes. "And can you trust him with that sort of thing?"

"No. And I don't trust him. He manipulated me." Fettina doesn't elaborate any further, moving to sit on the bed and sighing.

Gullara
2011-04-12, 05:54 PM
[Cabins]

Kirk goes to sit on the bed beside her, giving her plenty of space. After a moment he goes to sit a bit closer. "Here, unwrap your arms. I might be able to do something to help."

[Lakeside]

Kirk shakes his head, but doesn't say anything else. There isn't much he can say.

iElf
2011-04-12, 05:56 PM
[Lakeside]

Kirk shakes his head, but doesn't say anything else. There isn't much he can say.

Din sighs"...now that the empire is gone...for now...slavery is legal again, and no one will stop the cult of Dalachrech. I should keep away from town really..."

Rae Artemi
2011-04-12, 05:59 PM
[Main Cabin]

"Thanks, Quinn!" Rae says happily.

[Outside]

Saera is wandering around the camp, teaching herself where everything is and stuff.

Murkus
2011-04-12, 06:01 PM
[Cabins]

Fettina looks at him hesitantly before beggining to remove the bandages. The cuts on each arm are not made precisely, but they seem to be healing properly. Of course, given the size of the wounds, it'll be a while before they're normal again. She might have scars, too.

Tina proceeds to offer her arms, still unsure.

[Outside]

Saera might find herself approached by Sarah. "Uh, hey, you still wanna learn how to make drawings real?"

Rae Artemi
2011-04-12, 06:06 PM
[Outside]

"Sure..." says Saera. Hey, look, she's still got paper and a pencil too!

Gullara
2011-04-12, 06:17 PM
[Cabins]

"Alright, I have no clue if this will work." He places a hand very gently over either wound. The drow's eyes close and he focuses on healing her arms. After a long moment it should start working. Her wounds will close up slowly. It might feel strange.

"I think it did work. Huh." He says weakly. All of a sudden he slumps back on the bed, too weak to remain sitting up.

This is clearly after the stuff at the lakeside.

[Lakeside]

Kirk looks at her curiously. "What does that have to do with you? And as far as I know some of the Empire is still around."

Murkus
2011-04-12, 06:29 PM
[Cabins]

"Whoah, what--" Fettina's voice cuts off, and her eyes widen. Oh look, her cuts are knitting themselves back together. "Kirk, you did it! You never said you were magic." She grins warmly and... is surprised to find the drow falling over.

"Hey, you okay?" She leans over, concerned.

[Outside]

"Alright. C'mere." Sarah gestures Saera closer, and makes a couple magical gestures. She repeats the words Ghar taught her all the while. "Now you just gotta draw something, do that stuff, and it should work." Although she might've mangled them, made a mistake... I'll leave that up to you.

Gullara
2011-04-12, 06:44 PM
[Cabins]

"Uh, yeah. I think I'm alright. Just suddenly very tired." Kirk says. "I've never actually done magic before. Took a lot out of me I guess." Because magic without limits is silly.

Rae Artemi
2011-04-12, 06:44 PM
[Outside]

"That's it? I don't have to draw a special symbol or something first? Huh, that's weird." Saera says, and she draws something! She draws a Kirby! And then she tries to repeat what Sarah told her to do! And she gets it wrong, just a little bit! The Kirby comes to life, but just on the page, waving at her before going back to being a static image. "Huh... Guess I messed something up..."

Murkus
2011-04-12, 06:56 PM
[Cabins]

"Oh. Do you want me to get you anything?" Fettina asks, smiling at him. "Since you're obviously not up for much."

[Outside]

"Aw, that's okay!" Sarah grins, enthused just by the drawing's animation. "You can always try again, if you want."

Gullara
2011-04-12, 07:05 PM
[Cabins]

Where did Sarah come from? :smalltongue:

Kirk smiles and chuckles weakly. "Nah, I think I'm alright. Although, I'm kind of taking up your room. You can probably get someone to help move me if you want."

Rae Artemi
2011-04-12, 07:06 PM
[Outside]

"Alright, I'll try, but do you think you could show me again? I mean, actually do it and stuff? Seeing it done might help me do it." Saera asks, looking up at Sarah with big eyes. Do puppydog eyes work on other little girls, though?

Lix Lorn
2011-04-12, 07:13 PM
[Main Cabin]
Emily is smiling, and yes she has been clinging onto Rae all along.

Murkus
2011-04-12, 07:26 PM
[Cabins]

You saw nothing. >.>

"Nah. You rest, if you want." Fettina says, before leaning forward to plant a kiss on his forehead. "I'm gonna go check out the camp. Thanks, Kirk."

With that, she probably steps outside unless stopped. Heading... somewhere.

[Outside]

Apparently they do, as Sarah takes the pen n' paper rather swiftly. Of course, she doesn't mind showing off either.

A couple mistaken gestures later, the little kirby leaps off the page and lands on Saera's shoulder. "Neat, huh?"

Gullara
2011-04-12, 07:34 PM
[Cabins]

The drow's smile widens a bit. "No problem. Glad to help. Have fun and try not to get in trouble. You're my responsibility, remember?" He chuckles again.

After she's gone, he slowly manages to shift into a more comfortable position on the bed. Turns out Din was right, it did feel good to heal people. Or maybe it was because it was Fettina. He's not exactly sure how he feels toward her.

Regardless, Kirk will soon fall into an exhausted sleep.

Rae Artemi
2011-04-12, 07:34 PM
[Main Cabin]

Of course she has! And she will be hugged by him when she comes out of semi-deadtime or whatever she was in! "Well, that's two more things out of the way, and about a hundred more to do. You do realize that you will have to let me out of your sight when you go to get your dress though, right, due to superstitions and stuff?" Unless she uses clones, which I wouldn't put past her.

[Outside]

And Saera has a Kirby on her shoulder! "That is awesome! How long does it last, though?" If it's some sort of prestidigitation, it'll probably last for about an hour. Probably.

UncleWolf
2011-04-12, 07:51 PM
A man wearing a brown suit, brown bowler, brown glasses, and brown briefcase, enters GLoG, looking for whoever is in charge.

Murkus
2011-04-12, 07:56 PM
[Lakeside]

Fettina? No trouble? Funny.

A girl with neon skin wanders along the bank, looking out over the lake with a pleasant expression. She's wearing a white blouse, a fancy little grey vest, and a tight pair of jeans. I'm sure anyone can spot her.

[Outside]

"My teacher said it lasts twenty-four hours. Now behave for Saera, little guy." The kirby bounces to the affirmative. Of course, that doesn't necessarily mean it'll behave later.

Lix Lorn
2011-04-12, 07:57 PM
[Main Cabin]

Of course she has! And she will be hugged by him when she comes out of semi-deadtime or whatever she was in! "Well, that's two more things out of the way, and about a hundred more to do. You do realize that you will have to let me out of your sight when you go to get your dress though, right, due to superstitions and stuff?" Unless she uses clones, which I wouldn't put past her.
She blinks, and scowls. "I'll think of something! Preferably not Echo."

The Bushranger
2011-04-12, 07:59 PM
Lakeshore

Shrike (who may or may not be plotcloned over at HALO too) spots the girl walking along the lake, and the redheaded Solar Exalt heads in her direction.

Main Cabin Front Door

Bowler Hat might encounter Quinn exiting the building...

Blue Ghost
2011-04-12, 07:59 PM
She blinks, and scowls. "I'll think of something! Preferably not Echo."

Blue raises his hand. I can watch Rae for you, if you want... Though I do think you're being just a bit silly.

Hyozo
2011-04-12, 08:05 PM
[Main Cabin Front Door]

Both Quinn and Bowler Hat might notice a cardboard box just outside the front door. It has a "this way up." arrow which is, of course, pointing downward.

UncleWolf
2011-04-12, 08:14 PM
Main Cabin

The Informant will stop in front of Quinn, kneel down to pull a slip of paper from his briefcase, and offers it to her. "You have been summoned."

The Bushranger
2011-04-12, 08:18 PM
Main Cabin

"I beg your pardon?" Quinn says, arching an eyebrow gracefully.

And noting the box, but right The Informant has her full attention as she accepts the paper.

Murkus
2011-04-12, 08:20 PM
Lakeshore

Shrike (who may or may not be plotcloned over at HALO too) spots the girl walking along the lake, and the redheaded Solar Exalt heads in her direction.

Fettina looks up when Shrike approaches, offering a tentative smile. The area around her jaw is a little swollen. "Oh, hello. You a member here?" Though she looks normal enough, I'm sure Shrike will notice Fettina is scrutinizing the Exalt up and down. Like she does with everyone.

UncleWolf
2011-04-12, 08:24 PM
"We believe you know of the situation Inside. You have been summoned to represent GLoG at this time and place. Your appearance, or that of an appropriate alternative, will be required."

The Bushranger
2011-04-12, 08:26 PM
Lakeshore

The exotic-looking redheaded (with some white tips) Exalt, wearing a tight leather vest and tight leather pants, is also looking Fettina up and down. "Not just a member, I'm one of the councilmembers. Name's Shrike, pleased t' meetcha," she says.

Main Cabin

"Only vaguely. I've been busy. And what if I refuse, hm?" Quinn asks as she reads the paper.

Murkus
2011-04-12, 08:32 PM
[Lakeshore]

Fettina finishes her scrutinizing, finally stopping her solid-pink eyes on Shrike's face. "The same to you. So... councilmember, huh? I met that Reelshka woman already too. She seemed... nice." The neon girl shrugs. "You know Kirk at all?."

UncleWolf
2011-04-12, 08:32 PM
Main-Cabin

"You won't. Vasquez has called in her favor." The Informant says simply.

The Bushranger
2011-04-12, 08:33 PM
Main Cabin

Quinn sighs. And nods.
"Fine...I'll be there."

Lakeshore

"Can't say we've met, actually," Shrike shrugs. "Friend a yours?"

UncleWolf
2011-04-12, 08:34 PM
Main Cabin

"If it helps, you will be payed." The Informant says with a shrug before leaving unless stopped.

Murkus
2011-04-12, 08:36 PM
Lakeshore

"Something like that." Fettina says, smiling a little less widely. Kirk was... a confusing prospect. "He's the one who convinced Reelshka to let me stay here. I'm sorta... broke, right now."

The Bushranger
2011-04-12, 08:41 PM
Main Cabin

Quinn sighs again...and then goes to inspect the box!
Going to turn it right-side-up.

Lakeshore

"Ahh. Well, food, lodging, and medical care are gratis here," Shrike explains. "And you could become a member, if you wanted."

Murkus
2011-04-12, 08:50 PM
Lakeshore

"It's appreciated." Fettina says, nodding. It might be worth noting that her odd, tubey hair is currently up in a pony-tail. "Well, I dunno. I'm a little selfish for this whole charity biz."

Hyozo
2011-04-12, 08:55 PM
[main cabin]

When Quinn turns the box right-side up, she might hear a "pop" come from inside the box. Immediately afterward quite a bit of water will flood out of the bottom of the box, splashing onto anybody nearby.

The top of the box is simply labeled: From Palon.

The Bushranger
2011-04-12, 08:57 PM
Lakeshore

"Wouldn't that just make you want to take advantage of it?" Shrike asks with a smirk, tossing her own hair back a bit. "But you're welcome to stay without joining. Just if we run outa room non-member freeloaders start getting th' boot." She pauses. "Like th' look, by the way..."

---

Main Cabin

Quinn shrieks in surprise as her shoes are suddenly soaked!

Then stares at the surprise's label.

"...Oh. Sure. Him."

Murkus
2011-04-12, 09:18 PM
Lakeshore

"Not quite that selfish." Fettina says, smirking back. "I already feel like a freeloader."

"For now, anyway, I think I'll just mooch a bit." Tina's smirk changes back into a regular ol' smile when Shrike comments her. "Thanks. I like yours, too. The leather's a nice touch." She looks at Shrike appraisingly again. "Oh, I'm Fettina, by the way. Though you can call me Tina if you prefer."

The Bushranger
2011-04-12, 09:28 PM
Lakeshore

"Good to meet you, then, Tina. Name's Shrike," Shrike says, chuckling and offering a hand to shake. "And there's not much that feels better than nice, tight leather," she says with a grin.

Murkus
2011-04-12, 09:44 PM
Lakeshore

Tina shakes the hand, returning her grin. "Well... I can think of a couple things." The neon girl offers a suggestive smile before glancing out over the water again. "I probably couldn't pull off all-leather myself."

KerfuffleMach2
2011-04-12, 09:52 PM
[Blue Zone]

"I'm sure I will."

((To the GLoG thread))

[Outside]

Three figures approach. One is Krystal, not in her usual clothes. What she's wearing now is obviously too large for her, and she has to hold it up as she goes.

Well, here's home sweet home.

Skeppio
2011-04-12, 09:58 PM
[Outside]

"Wow, nice place. I suppose they'll be happy to see you back and safe, hey?"

The Bushranger
2011-04-12, 10:02 PM
Lakeshore

"I like the way you think, girl," Shrike says to Fettina with a suggestive smile of her own. "And, maybe not, but I bet you could pull off some other things."

Main Lodge

Quinn's on the front step.
With a mop.

Murkus
2011-04-12, 10:10 PM
Lakeshore

"You'd win that bet. I've got quite a few talents," Fettina says, smirk reemerging as she takes a step towards Shrike. "Just depends what you're thinking."

Main Lodge

Dr. Rein is inside here, perhaps... doing something good-guy related? I dunno. He seems happy, though.

The Bushranger
2011-04-12, 10:15 PM
Lakeshore

"Oh, I'm thinking lots of things," Shrike says, smirking as well, and looking Fettina over again. "Some of them might shock you."

Murkus
2011-04-12, 10:25 PM
[Lakeshore]

"I find that doubtful." Fettina grins, stepping forward to try and put her hands on Shrike's sides. She can be a bit forceful. >.> "But I'd love to know, all the same."

The Bushranger
2011-04-12, 10:32 PM
Lakeshore

Forceful...
Well, that makes Shrike shiver a bit. And she grins right back.
"Well, then, in that case..."
And she whispers in a low voice to Fettina!
Aural curtain sanitised version: she enjoys things rough. <_<

Gullara
2011-04-12, 10:39 PM
[In Front of Main Cabin]

A woman carrying a darkness casting umbrella makes her way to the main cabin. Finding Quinn out front she walks right up to her. "Hey. Mind helping me out?"

The woman in question is looking... worse for wear. Her clothes are little more than tattered, burned, and bloodied scraps. Calling them clothes is a stretch really. Just a bit of tattered fabric hanging off her body. Her hair, much like her clothes, has been mostly burned away. Covering her deathly pale skin is a strange pattern of red burns. Her red eyes are wide and wild. Fangs peek out from her full lips. It's Rose.

The Bushranger
2011-04-12, 10:42 PM
Main Cabin

Quinn looks up in surprise as the woman appaoches!
And gasps at her appearance.
"Oh, my goodness. What happened to you, ma'am? I can help, the Infirmary's this way."
And she'll go to lead the way there!

Gullara
2011-04-12, 10:48 PM
[Main Cabin]

Rose gives her a big, fanged smile. "Nah, that's alright. It looks a lot worse than it is. I just need new clothes. 'Sides I don't think your healing would help me. There might be something else you can help me with though."

The Bushranger
2011-04-12, 10:50 PM
Main Cabin

And Quinn narrows her eyes.
"Ahh. I see. You're not here looking for redemption, then?" she asks, one eyebrow raising.

And a hand behind her back.

Gullara
2011-04-12, 10:56 PM
[Main Cabin]

"I don't really need it, I don't think. I'm with the vampires in Riverside. I'm not sure you know much about us. We're... I guess civilized vampires is the most common way of describing us." Rose shrugs. She doesn't exactly look civilized.

"I was attacked recently, so that explains the state I'm in." She looks behind Quinn, at the cabin door. "Mind if we go inside. It's a little uncomfortable out in the daylight like this."

Murkus
2011-04-12, 10:56 PM
[Lakeshore]

As she listens, Fettina's eyes widen, her lips pursing in a somewhat shocked look. There's suddenly a deep, pinkish flush to her cheeks. The whole expression might be amusing to Shrike.

Of course, I imagine she wouldn't be too surprised. Another smile breaks out on her reddening face, and the neon girl goes to press herself against Shrike rather... heavily. A hand looks for something to undo on the Exalted's outfit. <.<

"There are kids around, you know. If you wanna keep... talking, we oughta find somewhere out of earshot."

Main Cabin

Dr. Rein is sitting here, just as happy as can be. Perhaps listening to the conversation just outside.

Outside

And... there are indeed kids around, at least, there's one. Sarah's currently riding atop Orich's shoulders, looking for something to do until Saera undeadtimes.

The Bushranger
2011-04-12, 11:06 PM
Outside

Jamie is stuck in sympathetic deadtime with Tobias...

Main Cabin

"..."
Quinn tilts her head, and studies Rose for a long moment.
"...alright. But, you are under a state of truce," she cautions, before opening the door.

Lakeshore

Shrike does, indeed, find the expressions flowing across Fettina's face rather amusing.
And presses back equally...heavily. As the hand will find two things to undo. <_<

"Well, they did just finish rebuilding my cabin," she whispers. "How about we go...talk there."

Murkus
2011-04-12, 11:12 PM
[Lakeside]

Tina breathes a tinny, pleasant little giggle. "Lead the way, Shrike." The neon girl pulls away reluctantly.

I'm sure she'll follow right along!

[Outside]

Sarah's innocent eyes are, luckily, not afflicted by the two women by the lake. "Hey, Jamie! Hey Mr. Druid! Whatchoo guys doin'?"

The Bushranger
2011-04-12, 11:15 PM
Outside

Jamie pokes the deadtime ooze around Tobias, then looks around at Sarah.
"I'm trying to give Dad the painting I made," she calls back.

---

Lakeside > Cabin 8

Shrike chuckles, and goes to grab Fettina's hand and lead the way to the reconstructed cabin!
She has a bit of sway in her hips.

Murkus
2011-04-12, 11:22 PM
[Cabin 8]

Fettina is pulled along, lagging behind a little so she can get a better view. :smallamused:

[Outside]

Sarah has Orich stomp over, the little blonde smiling at Jamie. "Painting? Well, your dad seems... busy. Can I see?" I don't think she ever saw the finished product.

Gullara
2011-04-12, 11:23 PM
[Main Cabin]

"I did say civilized vampire, didn't I?" Rose says as she walks in behind Quinn.

The vampire looks at Quinn slightly longingly. "There's no way you can stop your heart from pumping, is there? Because I'm having a lot of trouble controlling myself lately." Her hand twitches a bit every couple seconds. "That's part of the reason I'm here actually."

The Bushranger
2011-04-12, 11:27 PM
Cabin 8

It's a pleasant one, to be sure. :smallwink:
And they arrive at the cabin, where Shrike will close and latch the door behind them!

Main Cabin

"I can't, and as a Holy Warrior I'd suspect my blood would be rather bad for you," Quinn observes. "But we might be able to arrange for something to help you out."

Perhaps with Dr. Rein's assistiance?

Outside

Jamie waves at Orich, then nods and shows Sarah the finished painting of her family!

Murkus
2011-04-12, 11:37 PM
[Cabin 8]

Fettina turns as the door is latched, no doubt still smirking, and steps forward again. Before trying to press Shrike against the nearest wall. Of course, she could probably resist, given her no-doubt boundless strength.

"Now, where were we?"

[Main Cabin]

"Uh... if you're looking for a way to get blood without injuring anyone, I've the phones and addresses of several blood banks." Dr. Rein pipes up cheerily. "In fact, I have a few packets in my cabin if you... really need them."

[Outside]

Orich waves back. He's learning!

Sarah studies the painting happily, obviously impressed. I'm inclined to ask if it includes her. >.>

"Wooooow."

Gullara
2011-04-12, 11:38 PM
[Main Cabin]

"Conveniently enough, I have a suspicion of what's causing it. I was told to come here and ask Reine-something, about Cal- calub-something. They both have annoyingly complex names. Apparently he ate the soul of someone around here one time. Irene was her name. Ring any bells?" Rose says, still twitching a bit.

Reinholdt
2011-04-12, 11:39 PM
[Main Cabin]

Kill them now or lose it all.
Whispers in Roses head!

The Bushranger
2011-04-12, 11:43 PM
Main Cabin

Quinn was smiling torwards Dr. Rein, about to answer his suggestion...
...but the instant Rose mentioned Cal, her eyes narrow to slits.
And she steps forwards torwards Rose.
Even for the vampire, this might be...scary.

"The names you're looking for are 'Reinholdt' and 'Calubifiok'. Call him Cauliflower. Irene is my friend and he destroyed her. But she's back as a ghost and was worried about Cal. I guess she was right. And you're going to tell me everything you know about Cal.

Right now.."

------

Outside

It does. :smallsmile:
Tobias (with jaunty fedora), Quinn (with light-effect halo), Jamie (with Mikani as he shadow), Tokala, Sinopa, and Sarah!

Jamie beams happily at Sarah's reaction.

------

Cabin 8

Shrike could resist...but prefers not to.
And is pushed against the wall by Fettina, smirking right back. And shivering a little as she looks the neon girl over with an eager air.
"Oh, I think we were just like this..." she whispers. Giving Fettina a bit of a squeeze.

Gullara
2011-04-12, 11:51 PM
[Main Cabin]

"Yeah. I want to help you here." Rose squeezes her eyes closed. "I-I'm going to attack you now. Could you not kill me? I don't mean anything by it."

And with that she lunges at the paladin, hands suddenly clawed and reaching for her throat.

The Bushranger
2011-04-12, 11:53 PM
Main Cabin

Quinn has just enough time to duck out of the way of the claws.
And she tries to grab Rose by the hands and Judo-throw her over her shoulder.

:smalleek:

Murkus
2011-04-12, 11:58 PM
Main Cabin

Dr. Rein watches the whole exchange warily. He remembers that Cal guy from a while back - Nexus native, n'all - but doesn't know the nitty gritty of it.

Then violence! Dr. Rein bolts for his little white suitcase, hoping his experimental tech works. "Quinn! I think I can sedate her if you keep her still!"

Outside

"Jamie, this is so good!" Sarah grins, enthusiastic, eyes flicking over the details. She seems a little emotional. "And you included me. That's..." She hops down off Orich to hug her adopted sister. "Thank you."

[Cabin 8]

Fettina sets about slowly loosening Shrike's top, grinning at the Exalt, cheeks a flowery pink. "Mm. Does every refugee at GLoG get this sort of charity?"

Gullara
2011-04-13, 12:03 AM
[Main Cabin]

Rose gets thrown over the paladin's shoulder. She goes crashing into the ground. That hardly slows her though, as she's right back up again. She shoots lightning out of her fingertips at Quinn. :smalleek:

The Bushranger
2011-04-13, 12:07 AM
Main Cabin

Quinn, alas, lacks a lightsabre.

So she takes the full blast of the lightning!

"Make...it...quick...Doc!" she grunts out, as she says a quick prayer, barely standing against the assault!

----

Cabin 8

"Mmm, no, they don't." Shrike winks at Fettina, as the neon girl has quick success at her task - dropping her voice to a sultry whisper. "Only the pretty, kinky ones." Her own hands setting out to return the favor...

Murkus
2011-04-13, 12:29 AM
Main Cabin

Dr. Rein pops his suitcase and digs through it with swift, unhesitant hands. Syringe, syringe, syringe, but none of them the right one. Ah, there it is!

He withdraws something with a clear fluid, turning to face the vampiric foe. Adrian starts to edge around behind Rose, looking at Quinn expectantly. Distract her.

Cabin 8

Fettina slips her hands inside almost immediately, then. I imagine she quickly loses a vest, herself. Laughing breathily, hands wandering, she says, "I feel honored."

Probably curtain-pulling time. I'm sure Shrike can drop it next post, unless she has any more banter to exchange.

Gullara
2011-04-13, 12:34 AM
[Main Cabin]

Rose is plenty distracted. She swings her arm in a backhand, and Quinn might find herself telekinetically backhanded. Except with much more force.

All the while lightning arcs from her free hand, jumping randomly around the room.

The Bushranger
2011-04-13, 12:36 AM
Cabin 8

Shrike chuckles, tossing her hair and letting her own hands start to wander. Leaning into Fettina's, and whispering breathily in her ear.
"Then honor me, Tina...however you wish."

And the curtain falls!

-----

Main Cabin

Quinn is struck with telekinetic force!

...and throws her own hands torwards Rose.

Almost as if to catch it.

...and starts straining against the telekinetic force with her own!

"Didn't your momma ever tell you...never fight an epic psion with psionic powers!"

Murkus
2011-04-13, 12:42 AM
[Cabin 8]

So it does.

I imagine it must rise, eventually. :smalltongue: The neon girl is probably curled up next to the Exalt, an arm around her body, one hand resting on Shrike's stomach, another in her hair. Tina smiles at her companion, mirthful. "You know, Kirk said I ought to stay out of trouble. I wonder if he meant you, when he said it..."

Main Cabin

Lighting flaring past his face, Dr. Rein rushes Rose from behind. Trying to stick a syringe in her arm, aiming for a large vein.

It's essentially a counter-venom developed from samples that Dr. Rein took prior. From Olivia. Combined with certain alien herbs, it's designed to work through the vamp's systems and numb her completely. Leave her helpless and immobile, too.

Gullara
2011-04-13, 12:48 AM
[Main Cabin]

Quinn is able to hold off the attack. It's not particularly potent. Speaking of successful maneuvers, Dr. Rein is able to get the needle in her. He might get shocked by an arc of electricity. He also might get knocked through the air when Rose turns and tries to slam an arm into him.

Then she stumbles. The electricity cuts off and she falls to the ground, successfully sedated.

The Bushranger
2011-04-13, 12:50 AM
Cabin 8

It'll be awhile before it does, if Shrike has her way. :smalltongue:
And she'll be pleasantly exhausted, her head turned torwards Fettina and a grin on her face as she catches her breath.
"Well. If he did...then...I would be very flattered," she says with a grin. Ruffling Tina's hair with a hand of her own.

Main Cabin

Quinn manages to hold off blasting Rose and Dr. Rein through the opposite wall when the vampire is sedated.
...and then collapses, face-first, to the floor...
Geeze, Quinn, you know this is a non-smoking building, dontcha?
"Ow..."

Reinholdt
2011-04-13, 12:53 AM
[Main Cabin]

Red Mist flows out of Rose's face, swirls once or twice in what can only be described as a chuckle before it disperses in various directions, heading towards cracks in the cabin.

Murkus
2011-04-13, 01:02 AM
Cabin 8

I'm sure Tina looks pretty tired herself. She takes a deep, pleased breath before grinning right back. Hair ruffled, she says, "I'm sure." A casual pause. "I get the idea you're a... very practiced individual. I mean, I've heard rumours about some spots in the Nexus, especially that HALO place, but I didn't think I'd meet someone like you here." She gives Shrike a playful squeeze. "Seems too wholesome."

Main Cabin

Dr. Rein is struck by elecricity, crying out in pain and surprise, before being tossed against the far wall.

He slumps, holding his head, groaning angrily. "Quinn, you alright?"

Gullara
2011-04-13, 01:03 AM
[Main Cabin]

Rose is still sedated. Now with 100% less creepy red mist.

The Bushranger
2011-04-13, 01:05 AM
Cabin 8

Shrike makes a rather pleased sound at the cleeve. And giggles. "My sister lives at HALO. Everything you've heard about them is probably true. And I like to think of myself as well-practiced. And well-rounded." A wink. "I guess you could say Zamira and I are the wild children of GLoG." And a return squeeze.

----

Main Cabin

"Will...be. Physician, heal thyself."

Quinn sits up, probably too late to have noticed the Red Mist.

Reinholdt
2011-04-13, 01:08 AM
Main Cabin

Red Mist exits through the cracks, into Outside, where it flies up and away from the camp. Another disappointment. Rose couldn't even keep track of two combatants who were talking to each other in the middle of combat.

Finding the right mix of bloodlust and intelligence appears to be more difficult than it had previously anticipated.

Zefir
2011-04-13, 01:13 AM
(Sorry, didn't realise that was aimed at Quinn.)

"Well, there is the stake-and-raise method. Which I've done before," Quinn says with a sigh. "But that's only done at their request, and runs a high risk of not working."

Aside from, of course, there being one less vampire around.

[Main Cabin]

"Sounds bad. Well and the ring thing isn't what I mean as well but better than nothing. People do hope, but the most of them aren't as strong as you Rae.
I have only read one thing about the Vampire thing. If you kill the first generation Vampire with a wooden peg in his heart all he bits adn they bit .... will become normal again."

He thinks a bit about that befor heading to Quinn again.

"Could I have a talk with her?"

Murkus
2011-04-13, 01:16 AM
Cabin 8

"Rounded. Heh. I can agree with that, too..." Fettina moves only closer to Shrike upon being squeezed back, leaning in to give her a rough kiss. Which she'll then pull back from, saying, "Mm... I'll have to visit HALO sometime, if that's true. And this Zamira... who's she?"

Main Cabin

Rose should still be semi-conscious. Just unable to move.

Dr. Rein blinks, realizing something. And grinning evilly at the downed vampire. "It worked. I mean, of course it worked, but I didn't think it'd work so well."

The Bushranger
2011-04-13, 01:19 AM
Main Cabin

"And we have no idea if that works on these vampires or if she is one, so no, but you're welcome to talk," says Quinn, as a different vampire than the vampire in question is held by Dr. Rein! "And thank goodness it worked. We need to talk to her about Cal," Quinn growls.

---

Cabin 8

Shrike giggles, and returns the kiss hungrily. "Danielle would love to meet you, I think. And Zamira...well. I'm a Solar Exalted, you see - it's complicated, just think divinely-empowered-warrior type. Zamira is a Lunar Exalted - similar but different, different god powering her Exaltation. Solars are bonded to Lunars, and so Zamira is my Lunar Mate. And very good friend." She smirks.

Gullara
2011-04-13, 01:22 AM
[Main Cabin]

For the record, Andy would have a very hard time recognizing Rose. Her apperance is quite drastically marred right now. See the below quote.

The woman in question is looking... worse for wear. Her clothes are little more than tattered, burned, and bloodied scraps. Calling them clothes is a stretch really. Just a bit of tattered fabric hanging off her body. Her hair, much like her clothes, has been mostly burned away. Covering her deathly pale skin is a strange pattern of red burns. Her red eyes are wide and wild. Fangs peek out from her full lips. It's Rose.

I'd be very surprised if she was recognized.

Also, Rose still can't move!

Murkus
2011-04-13, 01:34 AM
Main Cabin

"I thought that lich was put down a long time ago." Rein says, starting to stand. Groaning again, not liking the effort. He steps over to Rose, attempting to pick her up gingerly and set her on the nearest couch. "In any case, she won't be talking for a bit."

Cabin 8

"God-warrior or somesuch, huh?" Fettina says, very curious. It's her turn to ruffle Shrike's hair when she says, "I'm glad I got on your good side so quick, then." She ponders momentarily. "As for this Zamira... any friend of yours could be a friend of mine..." Still with the smirk, naturally.

Gullara
2011-04-13, 01:39 AM
[Main Cabin]

Rose gets put on the couch. Whoo! She doesn't seem happy, if you can judge such a thing in her state.

The Bushranger
2011-04-13, 01:42 AM
Main Cabin

"He was. More than once," Quinn snarls.
...seems Cal is a beserk button for her.
"And he's going to be again."

She would add 'if it's the last thing I do', but she did before. Didn't work out so well.

Cabin 8

Shrike chuckles and playfully swats at the ruffling hand.
"Hey, what can I say, I like your style, girl. And I think she might like being a friend of yours" She winks. "And god-warrior works...although created by the gods to kill the gods' creators, works even better." Smirking, the Solar tries to pull Fettina on top of her.

Zefir
2011-04-13, 01:46 AM
Main Cabin

"So where can I find the GloG vampire then?"

Murkus
2011-04-13, 01:50 AM
[Cabin 8]

I'm sure plenty of mirthful laughing takes place, between them. "Sounds complicated." Fettina comments, and eeps a bit as she's rolled over. She looks into Shrike's eyes with a joyful expression. "Though you seem a bit busy taking care of the over-augged neon girl, right now..." Tina leans around to kiss Shrike's neck and cheek, giving her another hard squeeze.

[Main Cabin]

"I... would offer help, if I still had powers." Dr. Rein says, sighing and sitting where he can watch Rose. "As it is, I can only give so much."

The Bushranger
2011-04-13, 01:56 AM
Main Cabin

"We only ask that you give what you can," Quinn says softly to Dr. Rein. Before looking up at Andy. "I'm not sure where Olivia is at the moment..."

Cabin 8

Laughter is the best medicine!
And Shrike's own eyes sparkle back, the hard squeeze getting a very pleased reaction from the Solar. "I'll take care of you, dear, if you'll take care of me...harder."
She lets her own hands start wandering; the curtain stands in readiness!

Outside

(and I forgot to respond to this earlier. :smallredface: Sorry!)

Jamie hugs Sarah back tightly, a smile on her face at her adopted sister's words. "You're welcome, Sarah. And of course I included you. You're my little sis, and I love you."

((but one more post))

Murkus
2011-04-13, 02:04 AM
Main Cabin

Dr. Rein falls silent, then, unsure what to say. He gives Rose another wary glance, but otherwise does nothing.

Cabin 8

"Anything." Fettina whispers, shuddering in Shrike's grip, before going to anwer the Exalt's request with another, harder squeeze. The curtain is no doubt pulled in the process.

Outside

"I love you too." Sarah says quietly, happily. She pulls back a moment later, looking at Jamie's painting again. "It really is great, y'know. I think you'll grow up to be famous. Like you wanted."

Zefir
2011-04-13, 02:07 AM
Main Cabin

"Ok maybe I found her later. May I ask what you are doing right now with? And maybe who she is?"

He points at Rose.

Gullara
2011-04-13, 02:09 AM
[Main Cabin]

Not sure how much longer anyone has online, but let's say Rose starts stirring. Her face screws up in a scowl and she moves her limbs a bit.

The Bushranger
2011-04-13, 02:14 AM
[Cabin 8]

No doubt!
And no doubt this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. :smalltongue:

---

Main Cabin

"She came here. Said she knows about Cal, and apparently couldn't control herself attacking me. And right now, she's going to tell us everything she knows about Cauliflower the Lich, aren't you?"
This last being directed at the scowling Rose.

---

Outside

Jamie's smile grows.
And then she blushes at Sarah's praise of her work.
"You really think so? Wow. Thanks, Sarah!" And she goes to ruffle her sister's hair.

((But now...le temps du mort!.))

Murkus
2011-04-13, 02:25 AM
Cabin 8

I think Fettina's gonna be looking for lots of similar friends around GLoG, too. >.>

Anyway, I suppose the curtain has to rise eventually.

Well?

Oh, there she is, perhaps lying beneath Shrike this time. Her breathing is laboured, a dazed expression on her exhausted face. I imagine they take a lot out of eachother.

Main Cabin

"Quinn? If you have some method of restraining her, I'd do so now. Soon." The Doctor looks at the barely-moving vamp a bit apprehensively.

Outside

"I do!" Sarah says, before blushing in turn as her hair is ruffled. She giggles a bit, saying, "Heh. I think your dad'll like it too."

Zefir
2011-04-13, 02:28 AM
[Main Cabin]

"Cauliflower the Lich? Never heared of him befor. Maybe I could help you, if you don't mind."

Gullara
2011-04-13, 02:28 AM
[Main Cabin]

"F-f-Dammit. I'm n-not going to kill you now." Rose manages to get out. "So l-lay off."

horngeek
2011-04-13, 03:38 AM
[Cabin 8]

Zamira chooses this moment to walk in!

Looking somewhat surprised... and her expression changing a bit...

Giving Shrike about five seconds to worry before she grins. "You know, I don't mind an open relationship like that, but at least give me a chance to join in."

----

[Main Cabin]

The other Rose enters right now!

You know, the Solar Exalted who looks fifteen but isn't.

...in any case, she looks over in concern. "What happened?"

Zefir
2011-04-13, 06:03 AM
[Main Cabin]

Andy turns around seeing the other Rose.

"Oh Hello. Just a little research I think."

With a smile on his face he tries to turn down the situation. He still can't get the young but wise thing.

iElf
2011-04-13, 09:33 AM
[Lakeside]

Kirk looks at her curiously. "What does that have to do with you? And as far as I know some of the Empire is still around."

Din frowns "if the empire survives...which I doubt with AMEN around, then slave trading is illegal. otherwise....I'm free game again. any of my former masters may try to reclaim me"

Gullara
2011-04-13, 11:07 AM
[Lakeside]

"I don't know about that." Kirk shakes his head. "If it ends up being Gordon in charge, I doubt he would legalize slavery. He's the kind of guy that doeesn't want the people to hate him if he's in charge. He'd have a hard enough time with that to begin with, let alone if he let people keep slaves. At least that's how I see it."

The drow peers at her. "Do you think your former masters are even looking for you anymore? I mean, I'd think they aren't bothering if they haven't tried to take you already."

iElf
2011-04-13, 11:11 AM
[Lakeside]

"I don't know about that." Kirk shakes his head. "If it ends up being Gordon in charge, I doubt he would legalize slavery. He's the kind of guy that doeesn't want the people to hate him if he's in charge. He'd have a hard enough time with that to begin with, let alone if he let people keep slaves. At least that's how I see it."

The drow peers at her. "Do you think your former masters are even looking for you anymore? I mean, I'd think they aren't bothering if they haven't tried to take you already."

Din looks down "...the last mistress I escaped from had a saint assassin sent after me...or at least I think so... I'm sort of in hiding now. do you know the church of dalachrech?"