PDA

View Full Version : Castle Madness!!!

nysisobli
2011-04-07, 12:08 PM
Sitting in the dimly lit Castle Barracks, you realize that your food supplies are running thin, and the fire you use to keep warm is running out of fuel.

The barricaded door is looking more and more appealing, but beyond that door are the monstrosities that slaughtered the entire town guard, let alone maybe even the town.

Three men sit with you, and like a cannon they rip the barricade a new hole, and through that barricade comes the smell of death, decay, and brimstone.

A rotting hand comes through the hole, followed by several more, It appears that the undead have been hitting the otherside desperetly trying to get to the food they so desired. Quickly overtaking the three guards, they turn their hungry eyes towards you.

Well players? Whats your move.

KingRexII
2011-04-07, 12:48 PM
Lantash jumps to his feet when undead finally break through. He speaks almost relieved: "Finally we shall be forced to leave this cowardly hiding place! I was done waiting here, living on paltry scraps of food."

He examines the undead beginning to pour through the doorway, and he readies himself for battle.

Identify the undead: [roll0]
Initiative: [roll1]

nysisobli
2011-04-07, 01:04 PM
You know that they are all zombies, they do possess holy symbols as well, this appears to be some of the remains of the lost clerics of pelor.

Sheep Overlord
2011-04-07, 02:18 PM
". . . Outward, then," says the cleric, rising to his feet fluidly but in no obvious hurry. He takes a moment to scan the horde to get a headcount, and to see if the guards are in fact completely dead. He then draws an arrow and takes aim.

Spot headcount / signs of life: [roll0]
Initiative: [roll1]
And the obligatory Knowledge (Religion): [roll2]

KingRexII
2011-04-07, 02:43 PM
"Curses! Former cleric of Pelor. We must strike them down!" Lantash invokes 'Spiderwalk' (climb speed 20') and attempts to stay out of harm's way. The halfling begins to scramble up the walls toward the ceiling to make sure that no zombie could reach him.

Ezeze
2011-04-07, 08:32 PM
Sarah growls one word - "finally." She stands and lifts her spiked chain, spinning it in a manner that could only be called anticipatory...

OOC:
I don't suppose we get a map?

ToySoldierCPlus
2011-04-07, 10:18 PM
Saul looks at horde of zombies clawing through the door. "Well. That took longer than I expected." Saul then casts Animate Wood on a nearby chair. "The more the merrier."

nysisobli
2011-04-12, 08:54 PM
OOC: Drawing map, my map fu is atrocious, and we will get this rolling asap