PDA

View Full Version : My swiftblade is going SHOPING!!!

pilvento
2011-04-07, 02:32 PM
Finally, after a long long loooong plot. Our characters have a chance to rest and get fullequiped before the final chapter of our epic history.

My character, sorcerer3/monk1/enlightfist4/swiftblade9 (lvl 17) already posses:

Dex gloves +4
Cha cloack +6
Vest of resistances +3
Bracers of armor +5
Boots of Battledancing
Gauntlets of Heartfelt Blows
Wizardy ring 1
Wizardy ring 2
(mumy hand) Wizardy ring 3
Legacy weapon: desert wind (rituals already done)

I have arround 200k gp to spend on any equipment, do you have any recomendations for me? I know i can still maximise my bracers, vest and gloves but im shure there is a really cool item that fits my character perfectly, I just need to find it, and maybea you can help me... Any robe maybea that gives AC so I can sell this dam core bracers?

Once again, Thanks playgrounders!

gallagher
2011-04-07, 02:38 PM
Finally, after a long long loooong plot. Our characters have a chance to rest and get fullequiped before the final chapter of our epic history.

My character, sorcerer3/monk1/enlightfist4/swiftblade9 (lvl 17) already posses:

Dex gloves +4
Cha cloack +6
Vest of resistances +3
Bracers of armor +5
Boots of Battledancing
Gauntlets of Heartfelt Blows
Wizardy ring 1
Wizardy ring 2
(mumy hand) Wizardy ring 3
Legacy weapon: desert wind (rituals already done)

I have arround 200k gp to spend on any equipment, do you have any recomendations for me? I know i can still maximise my bracers, vest and gloves but im shure there is a really cool item that fits my character perfectly, I just need to find it, and maybea you can help me... Any robe maybea that gives AC so I can sell this dam core bracers?

Once again, Thanks playgrounders!

one can never go wrong with a collar of umbral metamorphosis. it gives you the shadow template. by the one that is always active, not the 10 min/day one. it'll sink you i believe 22k

Keld Denar
2011-04-07, 05:26 PM
+Con. Get some, +6 at least.

Also, looking here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187851):

Do you have all of your bases covered?

Flight
Mind blank
Stun negation
Daze negation
Fear immunity
Trueseeing
Miss chance
Tactical teleporation
Immunity to [Death]
Freedom of Movement

I know you have miss chance covered with Swiftblade, and given that you are a spellcaster, you probaby have Flight and tactical teleportation covered as well. I'd suggest you look at shoring up some of the other gaps here, especially Freedom of Movement, True Seeing, and immunity to [Death] effects.

avr
2011-04-07, 06:13 PM
If you've got the Desert Wind legacy weapon I guess ToB is in play. Have you cosidered any of the items which give you a maneuver 1/encounter?

Douglas
2011-04-07, 06:19 PM
I know you have miss chance covered with Swiftblade, and given that you are a spellcaster, you probaby have Flight and tactical teleportation covered as well. I'd suggest you look at shoring up some of the other gaps here, especially Freedom of Movement, True Seeing, and immunity to [Death] effects.
Swiftblade takes care of Freedom of Movement too.

faceroll
2011-04-07, 07:28 PM
Maybe get some scrolls? Wand of Wraithstrike? Some Eternal Wands? Runestave of utility spells?

I'd be tempted to sell the bracers of armor and use mage armor. Lose 1 AC, but free up a body slot and get some more gold.

Did you get +charisma tome? +con tome?