PDA

View Full Version : The Twelve Worlds (IC)

Zaydos
2011-04-09, 11:53 AM
You have all been called to Dalanheim by the Lord of Kazad, or at least someone claiming to be him/her, to deal with the problem that is affecting the Crystal Sphere. When you arrive at the meeting place you are met by factotums (not the class, but the actual general word) which led you all to a hammership (http://lost.spelljammer.org/ShatteredFractine/shipyard/docks/shipyd30/ships/hammership.html) which takes off but lands only a few hundred miles to the north. It is at that point where they give you a map to the final meeting place, four miles to the north. They inform you that you will be expected there in 1 hour.

The hammership landed on one of the clear fresh water lakes of Kazad, sparkling in a mountain valley. Upon the peaks of the mountains you can see their permanent covers of snow, and fish swim through the lake. The ship is 55-ft from the shore at its closest point.

Knowledge (Nature) (DC 25)
As Kazad lacks substantial amounts of salt water, even its seas are fresh water, many predators have evolved in them that would not live in fresh water on Earth. Among these are powerful sharks and giant octopi both of which may live in these waters. Even krakens are not unheard of.

The shore on the other side has sparse forests, and the mountains will make the path to the rendezvous a tiring one on foot.

Lyndworm
2011-04-09, 10:30 PM
The one called Barako towers above every living being in sight, even some of the trees. Despite his massive appearance, the tattooed minotaur makes his way off of the hammership so gracefully he almost seems to float. Out from under his cloak climbs a creature startlingly small in comparison to the brute to which it clings. A strange creature (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/89/Saguinus_oedipus_%28Linnaeus%2C_1758%29.jpg/800px-Saguinus_oedipus_%28Linnaeus%2C_1758%29.jpg), no bigger to Barako than a large insect, it perches on his shoulder and chitters to him. "Four miles in an hour?" Responds Barako. "That alone must be a test of some sort; trivial, no doubt, but a test nonetheless."

AmberVael
2011-04-10, 06:33 AM
"Wouldn't be much of a test."
Observes Niu as she leaps over the side of the ship, landing with a loud thump and leaving notably deep impressions of her feet in the sand. Barako towers over her, well over four times her height and with arms larger than her torso to boot, but Niu's distinct presence and confidence make her stand out nonetheless. Her appearance seems pronounced, somehow contrasted by the world around her.
"Now if it was twenty miles, I'd take a bit more notice. Still, no sense wasting time, so lets get moving."
With this, Niu will give a glance in the map, get her bearings, and start walking in the appropriate direction.

Niezck
2011-04-10, 09:07 AM
Andromar, remaining atop his mighty steed Sha'rak at all times, laughs at the mere suggestion that any distance is a challenge.

"Distance is no challenge for us. The Hedge allows for rapid travel for all who would be allowed within. Besides, Sha'rak can outrun and outfly any beast of burden."

With that the great lion roars and the duo begin riding at great speed toward their destination, fading into an ethereal fog as they speed up.

I can't reference it right now as I'm away from home and on an iPad but I have an ability called "walk the hedge" or something that grants me 4x spee or something.

AvalonŽ
2011-04-10, 11:48 AM
"We are not here for a test of who is the swiftest of limb. This is not a contest."

Leaping down from the hammership, Nikoris lands on the ground below with barely a dent then transforms into a dragon of his heritage, a massive gold dragon slightly larger than Barako.

Swinging his head around to regard the minotaur, he beckons the minotaur to ride him. "Perhaps it would be best to arrive at the designated spot at more or less the same time."

Nikoris is currently in the form of an Old Gold Dragon (gargantuan in size). I think that it's more than enough to carry Barako.

Lyndworm
2011-04-10, 01:22 PM
The great creature can't help but raise an eyebrow at Nikoris' request. "I've been asked to mount many times... never by a dragon. There's a first time for everything, I suppose." Grinning like a teenager, Barako hops atop the dragon with ease. The creature on his shoulder chitters maniacally, apparently deeply amused by the joke. "Forgive my rudeness. I am Barako, champion of Mahokis and emissary of the Bakang tribe. This fearsome beast is Matsing."

AmberVael
2011-04-10, 01:38 PM
Niu's pace started off slow, so Barako and Nikoris likely catch up to her quickly, at which point she lengthens her stride to match them. Seems she was more interested in getting the group moving than racing off ahead.
"No point in showing up only to wait."
She easily agrees with Nikoris.

The others likely have already picked up her name, due to her talkativeness, but she introduces herself with a smile anyway.
"I'm Niu Zhou. I don't have any fancy titles or tribes though, I'm just me."

She peers up at Barako curiously.
"What'd you do to become champion? Seems like it would be a good story."

Lyndworm
2011-04-10, 02:22 PM
The minotaur looks bashful as he says "No one has ever asked me that before! Unfortunately, it's not that great of a story. Everyone in the Mahokis Order, beyond novice level, is a champion. Technically, I'm floating in the middle of that pack." Barako seems to think for a moment before continuing. "A more interesting question might be 'how did you join the Mahokis Order?' In fairness, each of us likely has at least one interesting story. We are off to see the Lord of Kazad, after all."

Zaydos
2011-04-11, 01:27 AM
Assuming no more conversation happens, it takes you only a matter of minutes to come into sight of the valley marked on the map. It's about 450-ft wide, and 620-ft long. A single small copse of trees stands in the middle, the rendesvous point according to the map. You do not see anyone there from the distance (about 1000-ft) you are currently at.

Niezck
2011-04-11, 07:52 AM
"Perhaps it is a trap. Sha'rak?"

"Indeed."
The lion replies with a majestic, almost deific, voice tbat none of you have heard before. As he replies, his eyes glow a bright golden colour and he seems to search the meeting spot with his pupils.

Using Faerie Sight so Sha'rak gains true seeing CL 30.

AvalonŽ
2011-04-12, 01:36 PM
Having arrived at the destination, Nikoris swings his head to speak to Barako.

"Barako, it seems that both you and Matsing must dismount now. There is no telling what may happen and I don't want to be inconvenienced by having to carry you two with me."

After waiting for his passenger to dismount, Nikoris shifts back to his normal form and speaks loud enough for everyone near him to hear. "If anything dangerous happens, it is best not to stay to close to me if you fear for your safety and health."

Niezck
2011-04-12, 01:57 PM
"We would do well to approach the meeting place. Trap or not, we must find out either way."

With that, the lion begins walking cautiously toward the trees, continually scanning it as he does.

AmberVael
2011-04-12, 02:05 PM
"...why would it be a trap?"
Niu asks, looking rather nonplussed.
"I mean, okay, it could be a trap. But... what's the motive? I can't think of anything that would fit the situation."

"Seems to me the most likely situation is that they haven't showed up yet since we got here quickly. Frankly, even if there is a trap, it probably isn't set up for us, but the person we're meeting with."
Which means it was already sprung, or likely won't be sprung on them.

Niu watches the others prowl around suspiciously, and just looks a little puzzled as she steps openly into the meeting area. Even if it was a trap, she felt fairly confident in her abilities.

Lyndworm
2011-04-12, 05:16 PM
Hopping off of Nikoris, Barako begins making his way towards the copse of trees. "Niu has a point. If anyone were to set a trap for us, but not the Lord of Kazad, it would almost certainly be the Lord himself. Which, in turn, means that it is a test designed to evaluate our capabilities. Since the Lord obviously wants us for something, it would be against his better interest to actually kill us... I, for one, am quite confident in my ability to aid the Lord, and any test that he may spring upon us should be trivial in comparison." Matsing chitters at the minotaur for a moment, and then he continues. "In short, it either is or is not a trap, and it either will or will not kill us. There's little point in debating the matter. Lets go trigger it! Or not."

Zaydos
2011-04-12, 05:57 PM
Suddenly a cloud of freezing fog covers the party, except for Nikoris who had seperated himself from the others. A wall of giant gears has appeared within the fog hammering at Barako and Niu. The fog blocks your vision and seems to make movement almost impossible.

@Avalon
You see a cloud of fog where your allies had been, but don't have time to worry about that as a colossal blue dragon is suddenly behind you attacking with a single bite 73 vs Flat-Footed Touch AC for 36 damage (epic and magic for DR purposes) and it attempts to start a grapple with a 94 total.

Zaydos
2011-04-13, 01:54 PM
You can act or perhaps it would be best to have you all roll initiative [roll0]. If you get higher than this go ahead and act.

AvalonŽ
2011-04-13, 03:03 PM
@ZaydosNikoris acts quickly enough that the bite skids off his shield and off to the side.

Reacting more on reflexes than actual thought, his eyes flash gold as he shifts his position a bit and lets out the fire burning within him. He then swings his axe at the offending maw.

OOC:Using both of my swift actions to go into the Devoted Guardian Attitude (Devoted Disciple and White Raven) and Demon Emperor Shintai (Malfeasant Heart) stances.

All allies gain DR 5/Evil and everyone (except me) are dealt 4d6 damage or 6d6 damage if a Divine Being (divine casters/ Devoted Spirit disciples/ Outsiders) each round.

Those within 20 ft. contract Final Viridience (DC 35 Fort to Negate.)

Attack Roll: 1d20+51 Touch Attack

Damage Roll: 1d8+23

If the attack hits, must succeed on a DC 31 Fort save or be Dazed for 1 round and a DC 31 Fort save or have all movement modes halved for the next round and be affected as per a Dimensional Anchor spell for 1 round.

Niezck
2011-04-13, 04:42 PM
"I knew it'd be a chat. Sha'rak, get us out of here!"

The lion begins rising directly upward at a great speed, almost clearing the mist with its force until it breaks the top of the fog.

[roll0] Initiative

I'd go ahead of it, with my higher mod.

Sha'rak's using his 200ft fly speed to get the hell out of there directly upward. Since he has perfect flying, I think he can just rise straight up rather than having to go at an angle. Using however much move it takes to clear the fog and take al ook around.

Lyndworm
2011-04-14, 12:23 AM
Searching his memory for any reference to these effects, Barako does not come up wanting. "This seems to be some combination of a Freezing Fog and a Wall of Gears. An ingenious plot indeed, but I've an idea."

As soon as he's done speaking, the minotaur takes in a deep breath and clears his mind. Clasping his hands together, Barako lets out his breath in a rush and holds out the flat of his hand. "Kepesk di suaco!" As the tattooed beast's voice rumbles forth, so too does a ripple of air. From where he's standing and all they way back, the fog is blown away.

With a sharp-toothed smile, Barako twist his left hand into a strange shape. "Mobi svern!" Suddenly, the warrior-mage is standing a number of paces back, inside the path he just cleared.

After chittering madly, Matsing speaks for the first time. "Sa loob!" Matsing, too, is no longer where he was. In fact, he seems to not be anywhere at all.

After a Free action to speak, Barako uses a Full-Round action to cast Gust of Wind from the Spell Pool in a 5th level spell slot. The gust counts as a Severe Wind, and so blows away the fog from where he's standing (presumably adjacent to the Wall of Gears) out to 60ft.

After that, he uses a Swift action to cast Dimension Hop and teleports 60ft back.

Matsing uses the command word to enter the extra-dimensional space inside of one of Barako's belt pouches created by the Familiar Pocket spell.

AvalonŽ
2011-04-14, 02:44 PM
The following takes place in the surprise round:

All allies gain DR 5/Evil and everyone (except me) are dealt [roll0] damage or [roll1] damage if a Divine Being (divine casters/ Devoted Spirit disciples/ Outsiders) each round.

Those within 20 ft. contract Final Viridience (DC 35 Fort to Negate.)

Attack Roll: [roll2] Touch Attack

Damage Roll: [roll3]

If the attack hits, must succeed on a DC 31 Fort save or be Dazed for 1 round and a DC 31 Fort save or have all movement modes halved for the next round and be affected as per a Dimensional Anchor spell for 1 round.

Zaydos
2011-04-14, 02:50 PM
@Avalon Your blade bounces off the dragon's glowing scales without harming it. And then it tries to bite you barely missing your touch AC before releasing a blast of lashing force within a 20-ft radius dealing 125 force damage and dazing you for 1 round (Ref DC 20 halves and negates the daze).

AvalonŽ
2011-04-14, 02:55 PM
@Zaydos
I don't need to roll the save. I auto-succeed on any save equal to or lower than: Fort DC 43, Ref DC 33, Will DC 41

Zaydos
2011-04-14, 02:58 PM
The bad guys' initiative is 18 so if you meet or beat it you can go now. Lyndworm has already stated his action, which getting rid of the fog and teleporting 60-ft back (is that back towards the dragon or away from it?).

This does mean Niu only needs to make a DC 22 Reflex save against the wall of gears [roll0] damage instead of also dealing with freezing fog.

The wall still seperates Niu and Nieztch from the dragon.

AmberVael
2011-04-14, 03:50 PM
Niu

"Interesting."
Niu stretches out her arms, flickering blue energy stretching along them in an instant. In a flash, she leaps into the air and over the wall, leaving a hole in the fog behind her. Wards and enhancements envelope her during her flight, and she seems to grow in size and strength- but there is little time to take it in as she tears into the dragon with a flurry of blows.

Swift Action: Temporal Acceleration PLA (fully augmented for 5 extra rounds of action).
--Round 1: Vigor PLA, switch to Wolf Pack Tactics stance, leap over the wall (running long jump, she can literally just pass it. In case it matters though: [roll0] If she does seem to fail in some way, since jumping is a part of movement, she'll just correct it up with her fly speed. Jumping is mostly flavor.
--Round 2: Offensive Prescience PLA, move to dragon (repeat if necessary, but she has a 380ft perfect fly speed, so...), swift action to Tiger Hybrid Form (from Vicious Tiger King)
--Round 3: Offensive Precognition PLA
--Round 4: Defensive Precognition PLA
--Round 5: Schism (7pp)

Full-Round Action: Time Stands Still maneuver. Two full attacks against the dragon. This'll be painful.
Spoilered for length.

Attack 1 (Claw): [roll1]
Damage: [roll2] + [roll3] Electricity

Attack 2 (Claw): [roll4]
Damage: [roll5] + [roll6] Electricity

Attack 3 (Claw): [roll7]
Damage: [roll8] + [roll9] Electricity

Attack 4 (Claw): [roll10]
Damage: [roll11] + [roll12] Electricity

Attack 5 (Claw): [roll13]
Damage: [roll14] + [roll15] Electricity

Attack 6 (Claw): [roll16]
Damage: [roll17] + [roll18] Electricity

Attack 7 (Slam): [roll19]
Damage: [roll20]

Attack 8 (Slam): [roll21]
Damage: [roll22]

Attack 9 (Slam): [roll23]
Damage: [roll24]

Attack 10 (Slam): [roll25]
Damage: [roll26]

Attack 11 (Bite): [roll27]
Damage: [roll28]

Attack 12 (Bite): [roll29]
Damage: [roll30]

Attack 13 (Tentacle): [roll31]
Damage: [roll32]

Attack 14 (Tentacle): [roll33]
Damage: [roll34]

Attack 15 (Tentacle): [roll35]
Damage: [roll36]

Attack 16 (Tentacle): [roll37]
Damage: [roll38]

Attack 17 (Tentacle): [roll39]
Damage: [roll40]

Attack 18 (Tentacle): [roll41]
Damage: [roll42]

Attack 19 (Tentacle): [roll43]
Damage: [roll44]

Attack 20 (Tentacle): [roll45]
Damage: [roll46]

General Statistics

HP Calculations: 712 - 28 (Wall of Gears) +22 (Fast Healing) + 150 Temp HP (Vigor)
End of Round HP Total: 706 + 150 temporary

AC: 86
Saves: Fort +37, Reflex +43, Will +50

Power Points: 803/828

Active Effects:
-Moment of Prescience)
-Claws of Energy
-Dispelling Buffer
-Schism
-Offensive Prescience
-Offensive Precognition
-Defensive Precognition
-Vigor
-Wolf Pack Tactics
-Tiger Stance Form

Zaydos
2011-04-14, 04:18 PM
As your blows are about to rain down on the beast it reacts with magically enhanced reaction speed and following it with a second spell suddenly the dragon is elsewhere. Where it had been a second wall of spinning gears batter against you (maximized for 90 damage), even as fog once again surrounds you.

The dragon is now 300-ft in the air.

AmberVael
2011-04-14, 04:44 PM
Niu

As the fog closes in around her, she feels the dragon's presence vanish from her mind. In an instant, she flits up out of the cloud, notices it, and streaks up to it in a matter of seconds, taking her vengeance on it once and for all.

After the dragon flees, Niu manifest Synchronicity with her Schismed mind (as that action was never used), using it to immediately gain a move action, with which she'll fly up and out of the fog (and thus away from both Wall of Gears). Presumably she'll notice the Dragon in the air once she's free of the fog, and use her remaining 360ft perfect fly speed to fly up straight towards him.

At which point we can reinsert the Full-Round Time Stands Still attack action right here.
I'd rather not have to type it all back up again, for obvious reasons, but I will if it is deemed necessary.

She'll roll her save against the wall: [roll0]

She'll either take 45 or 90 damage out of her temporary HP, depending on whether she rolls a 1.

Zaydos
2011-04-14, 04:57 PM
The dragon repeats casting two spells, and vanishing completely. You cannot see it.

AvalonŽ
2011-04-17, 01:52 PM
"It can't have gotten far! Scan the area!"

Relying on his draconic senses to seek out their foe, Nikoris readies himself to charge the dragon once it is revealed. The minor wounds on his body quickly mend as they search for it.

OOC:I've got Keen Senses as per a True Dragon. I'll charge the Blue once anyone spots it.

Current Status:Damage taken last turn: 63 (20 transfered to Delayed Damage Pool, 3 reduced by DR, 40 actually taken)

Current Damage taken at end of turn: 40 - 15 + 20 = 45 (Delated Damage Pool 0)

Current Readied Maneuvers:

Crusader: Devoted Azure Assault, Douse the Flames, Leading the Attack, Strike of Righteous Vitality, Green Sun Nimbus Flare, Greater Divine Surge, Vanguard Strike

Granted: Devoted Azure Assault, Douse the Flames, Strike of Righteous Vitality, Greater Divine Surge

Swordsage: Wrath-Stoked Bonfire Soul, Sky-Fire Seizing Repast, Invulnerable Wounding Futility, Radiant Fury Dissolution

Also, don't forget to roll for damage this turn aswell guys. It's 4d6 with an additional 2d6 if you have Devoted Spirit maneuvers or divine spells. You can avoid this damage by prostrating yourselves before me or get more than 300 ft. away at all times while I'm in this stance.

AvalonŽ
2011-04-17, 02:15 PM
Spot roll: [roll0]
Listen roll: [roll1]

Lyndworm
2011-04-19, 08:05 PM
"The dragon appears to have gone; I could tell if it was within fifty yards. I've no idea what it wanted, but it acted defensively and fled. This implies, to me, that we are not it's enemies." Barako lowers his head and shifts his weight. Facing the wall of gears, he begins running straight forward.

Barako charges the wall created by the spell, intending to reach the other side. He applies the feats Headlong Rush to double charge damage (though he provokes AoOs from all enemies), Power Attack for a full -20/+20, and attempts a Leap Attack to double PA damage.

Jump Check:
[roll0]

Gore Attack:
[roll1]

Gore Damage:
[roll2] +20 or +40, x2 = 176 or 216

Zaydos
2011-04-19, 08:11 PM
Barako effortlessly destroys a 5-ft section of the wall with a single thrust.

Niezck
2011-04-19, 08:31 PM
Bunch of spellcraft checks to identify all the spells flying around:

[roll0] (each is +39)

"So it's either invisible or teleported away. Come my old friend, let us find it."

A roar from the lion confirms the request as the warden concentrates for a moment before looking around the sky, searching for the beast. As he does, the great lion opens its mouth once more, though this time releases a truly beautiful song, encouragng all who hear it to simply be better.

Andromar'll use a standard action to cast Foresight and simply remain where he is. Sha'rak is gonna use a swift action to activate his Fey Song ability, to give: "All allies within 100ft gain a +4 untyped bonus to all attack rolls, damage rolls, skill checks, ability checks and saving throws, as well as gaining a +4 untyped bonus to their Armor Class.".

Sha'rak still has true seeing up too, and he's going to be keeping a weather eye out. Other than that, there really isn't much I can do.

Zaydos
2011-04-19, 08:35 PM
Bunch of spellcraft checks to identify all the spells flying around:

[roll0] (each is +39)

@Niezck:
It made liberal use of Celerity, cast Time Stop most likely twice, and used Teleport to get away.

Lyndworm
2011-04-19, 10:58 PM
Preparing to attack again, the minotaur shouts "No, no, it's not here. Even if it were invisible it would not be able to escape my detection. Wherever it went, it was farther away than fifty yards. I can guarantee this."

If and when Barako may act again, he attacks a few more sections of the wall. Power Attacking for -20/+20, again. Due to his natural reach, he should be able to target four more sections without difficulty.

Unarmed Attack 1:
[roll0]

Unarmed Damage 1:
[roll1]

Unarmed Attack 2:
[roll2]

Unarmed Damage 2:
[roll3]

Unarmed Attack 3:
[roll4]

Unarmed Damage 3:
[roll5]

Unarmed Attack 4:
[roll6]

Unarmed Damage 4:
[roll7]

AvalonŽ
2011-04-20, 01:20 AM
"Even if your senses are not deceived, it does not mean that it won't come back when we have let our guard down."

Turning down the raging inferno within him to be able to come closer to the others. "If we are to join each other in combat, it is imperative that you become immune to my flames without jeopardizing combat acumen. It is a simple matter really, but it entails a small amount of pain."He passes Barako and lines himself up to be able to cover the largest area of the wall while not within affecting his companions with his breath.

"Allow me..."

Taking a deep breath, Nikoris unleashes a gout of flame that lingers for some time over the array of gears.

OOC:
No more burning until I turn on that stance again. Preferably I would like everyone present to become immune (including the monkey). It only costs a single point of damage that cannot be healed while you're immune.

As for the breath, it's a Maximized Lingering Breath Weapon (180 Fire Damage, Cone Area, 90 Damage next turn, Full-round action, DC 41 Ref half)

Duration until next breath: [roll0]

Zaydos
2011-04-22, 09:08 PM
Barako burns a mass of the gear covered wall, but doesn't destroy it.

Then the minotaur pummels four other sections hitting them hard but no single blow is quite enough to destroy a segment of the wall.

@Avalon, & Niezck: if you're doing anything in the second round that the dragon is gone post it.

Zaydos
2011-04-30, 09:49 AM
Since nobody did anything round #2. That brings us back to the dragon.

It reappears attacking Vael (hits touch AC 88) for 42 damage and begins a grapple with a 97 on the grapple check (using Multisnatch at -10 so it's not considered grappled). It then flies 100-ft forward and 50-ft forward, provoking an AoO from Barako as it passes over his head.

Lyndworm
2011-04-30, 05:51 PM
Can I charge while flying? (With Good maneuverability, if it matters.) The RaW are a little foggy, and I've seen it ruled both ways.

If yes, can I use Leap Attack while flying?

Lyndworm
2011-04-30, 05:55 PM
Barako takes a swipe at the great creature, attempting to slam his fist into the dragon's side. Barely waiting for the blow to land, the minotaur shouts "Bagwis!" and suddenly his shabby, dull cloak becomes a pair of grand dragonfly wings, shimmering in the light. He flies straight up, intending on tailing the beast that clutches his ally.

Attack of Opportunity, followed by a Standard Action to activate the cloak and a Move action to fly 60ft upwards.

Attack:
[roll0]

Damage:
[roll1]

Zaydos
2011-04-30, 07:21 PM
The dragon's scales shimmer and your hand rebounds as if striking a field of pure force.

Spellcraft DC 22:
It has Scintillating Scales in effect.

Lyndworm
2011-05-06, 10:48 PM
Barako continues to pursue the great beast. "Tell me your name, dragon! I mean you no harm, but if it comes to blows I would like to know that I defeated a creature deserving of its own name."

Double move up to 120ft to get as near the dragon as possible

Niezck
2011-05-16, 10:47 PM
Turning toward the dragon, Sha'rak releases a mighty roar as he continues his majestic song. Sword in the air and mouth opened wide, the pair charge toward the dragon.

With tooth, claw and nail they rip and tear at their foe, literally taking chunks out of it.

Zaydos
2011-05-16, 11:05 PM
The dragon's blood gushes outwards and it snarls in anger. Suddenly it counter attacks with a single bite (hits touch AC 62 dealing 55 damage and initiating a grapple with a grapple check bonus of 86) trying to take you off in its teeth and fly away (provoking AoOs from Barako and your mount).

@Lyndworm: Sorry I missed your questions. You need Perfect maneuverability to charge upwards (I hadn't noticed till I saw something about why you couldn't posted on these forums). I'll have to review leap attack but I'm inclined to say no.

Niezck
2011-05-16, 11:08 PM
I've got Freedom of Movement, so I auto-pass the grapple.

Counterattack - [/roll]d20+60[/roll] for [roll0]

Niezck
2011-05-16, 11:09 PM
Fixing the dice roll - [roll0]

Lyndworm
2011-05-17, 01:28 AM
Barako lashes out once more with a great fist, attacking the dragon.

Attack:
[roll0]

Damage:
[roll1]

Zaydos
2011-05-17, 12:06 PM
The dragon's scintillating scales deflect your fist.

(Niezck's turn)

Lyndworm
2011-06-04, 10:30 PM
"Tir ti slathalin wer vaeri!" shouts Barako, hoping to have some effect on the great dragon before him. He heads upward, the better to keep an eye on his intended target.

Casting irresistible dance on the dragon as a standard action, DC 30. Barako's move action is spent flying up 30ft.

Zaydos
2011-06-05, 06:30 PM
OOC: Isn't Irresistible Dance a touch spell? Even with Reach Spell it's a ray. No save, though. You'll need to make the touch attack roll and SR though.

Lyndworm
2011-06-05, 07:02 PM
OoC:
My mistake; I thought it had a Will saving throw. I knew it was Touch range, but forgot to include the roll. I have no excuse worth reading. :smallredface:

Touch Attack:
[roll0]

Zaydos
2011-06-05, 07:23 PM
Your claw skids off against it's scales of force.