PDA

View Full Version : Shamen and Healing

evirus
2011-04-09, 12:17 PM
The Shaman's Healing Spirit power shares healing instead of focusing on a single target.

However this opens up some confusion with a DM of mine. For example, the item healing brooch has the following property:
When you use a power that enables you or an ally to regain hit points, add the brooch’s enhancement bonus to the hit points gained.

Does that mean that both allies that regain HP benefit instead of just the target of the power? Does that mean that this class can often benefit twice from healing items since many don't specify the target benefits from the item only?

Epinephrine
2011-04-09, 12:21 PM
For this item, yes, both gain extra HP.

RebelRogue
2011-04-09, 01:15 PM
Am I a bad person, if this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfoFSTf6jw0) was the first thing I thought of when I read the title of this thread? Or just old?

Hawthorne
2011-04-11, 05:13 PM
Unrelated to the post, is "evirus" referring to the band or the computer worm?

evirus
2011-04-11, 07:14 PM
Wow, been a while someone asked me that. I've been using this handle for a long time. It's a throw away line from a Lynn Min Mae song in the movie Macross: do you remember love.

Hawthorne
2011-04-11, 07:45 PM
Interesting. I've never seen the movie, but Robotech was the first anime-style series I ever watched.

There is a metal band out there called Evirus (pronounced like Everest without the "T"), from Canada, I think. They sent out their album to me when I briefly DJ'd for the now-defunct internet radio station Radio That Doesn't Suck.

I was kinda thinking you might be involved with them since it's not a word I see often. Random ramblings from my phone while at work.:smallsmile:

evirus
2011-04-11, 08:37 PM
That's exactly how it's pronounced. I'm stunned and also from Canada...