lerg2
2011-04-10, 12:53 PM
The ongoing DM transfer!!

lerg2
2011-04-10, 04:02 PM
*sigh* He's not home

cleitc01
2011-04-10, 04:50 PM
i'm home, sorry for not getting back to you sooner:smallredface:, it's less a matter of switching places so much as find a way to strike at you guyses weak points:smallconfused: (not all the time, just often enough to remind you that there's a certain amount of danger and remind you guys you're not immortal:smalleek:). and finding a way to equal out the party so that the fighters aren't 1-hit-killing the monsters:smallmad:and people who have lower initiative can actually get a kill (there's nothing more disconcerting as a DM than having your monsters go down like they're made out of paper mache :smallannoyed:). (although i wouldn't mind being able to play my game instead of DMing it) but that's one of the least of my worries.
mores specificly i need help getting after rebecca, brandon is annoying at times and occasionally a bit thick headed, but at least he has a clearly defined (if expensive) weakness:smallannoyed:, i can't seem to find such things with rebecca :smallfurious: how do you clip her wings without clipping her wings:smallconfused:, well anyway, i'll let you get to those head scratchers while i worry about how i'm going to survive this next round of college classes

lerg2
2011-04-15, 07:02 AM
Ok, first we'll solve the half celestial. (why did you let her be one?!)
Problem 1: Magic sword; A trap or 'failed' disintegrate should take care of that. Problem 2: Wings; Low corridors, targeted damage, frozen wings, a few arrows and a mark of justice can take care of that. Problem 3: Grapple check; A: You are letting her get away-without rolling- with grappling us to stop us from doing anything story completing. B: Her modifiers are so high it's impossible to get away when we do roll! Daggers work inside grapples, right?:belkar: