PDA

View Full Version : DC Adventures RPG Power Questions and Answers

darkshade1990
2011-04-11, 06:59 PM
Ive recently started a thread about creating a Super Hero for the RPG DC Adventures

This site has been amazingly useful in helping me understand how certain powers are used.

So if figure why not start a thread that deals with the same Game but answers all questions regarding powers not just my own character but for those who have there own questions they would like to ask all there own or if later on have a page that they can find the answers to.

This thread is dedicated to answering questions about the DC Adventures powers and abilities.

Sarco_Phage
2011-04-11, 07:01 PM
So is it identical to the M&M 3E ruleset?

darkshade1990
2011-04-11, 07:03 PM
I was reading up on page 88 of the Rule book about having an alternative form as a power.

While most of the examples come with explanations on what powers are needed to make the from happen.

My question is about the heroic form

Heroic: You have a distinct “hero” form, in addition to your “normal” form. Essentially, all your powers have the Activation modifier! The inability to assume your heroic form might also constitute a complication for you from time
to time.

Any ideas on what is needed to make this form possible?

Sarco_Phage
2011-04-11, 07:05 PM
Sounds to me like Captain Marvel, Captain Mar-Vell, and other henshin-type superheroes.

darkshade1990
2011-04-11, 07:48 PM

I have not played M&M 3E or any M&M games so i do not know for sure but ive heard they are similar

Binks
2011-04-11, 10:32 PM

Yes*

*As long as you use the Errata that was release at about the same time as the M&M 3E rules. It doesn't change much though.