PDA

View Full Version : warhammer on forge world?

gabado
2011-04-11, 08:52 PM
so i was looking around forge world, admiring the awesome models and such, when i noticed that they don't have much of anything in the way of warhammer fantasy miniatures. i am a 40k player, but i am assimilating an orc/goblin army for fantasy, i was wonder if there was a forge world equivalent for warhammer fantasy. do you guys know of any sites that do for fantasy what forge world has done for 40k? (one that makes really awesome miniatures that is)

Tome
2011-04-11, 09:58 PM
so i was looking around forge world, admiring the awesome models and such, when i noticed that they don't have much of anything in the way of warhammer fantasy miniatures. i am a 40k player, but i am assimilating an orc/goblin army for fantasy, i was wonder if there was a forge world equivalent for warhammer fantasy. do you guys know of any sites that do for fantasy what forge world has done for 40k? (one that makes really awesome miniatures that is)

This probably belongs in the WH Fantasy thread, but yes, there is, sort of.

Warhammer Forge, the Fantasy equivalent of Forgeworld, is a relatively new addition. As such, they haven't really put out too many models at the moment. This should change as time goes by, particularly with the upcoming release of their first book and accompanying models.

They did show a lot of models at games day as well, including a fair number of Chaos Dwarf miniatures. However, I wouldn't really expect anything in the way of Orcs/Goblins for a while, since the first book is mostly Empire Vs. Chaos.